[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect



Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.




File: 1549967315652.jpg (126 KB, 1024x985)
126 KB
126 KB JPG
Racists BTFO!
>>
>>202941208
these people are our greatest weapon. turn one red pill into three.
>>
>>202941208
Oy vey! All three are true!!
>>
File: 1549989980329.gif (105 KB, 511x512)
105 KB
105 KB GIF
Honkocaust now!
>>
>>202941208
What jewery is this
>>
When you give away your agenda in your damage control tweet
>>
>>202941208
well THAT didn't age well
>>
>>202941332
you stole that gif from me in the emma watson thread you jewish bastard
>>
File: 1537141695594.jpg (34 KB, 403x309)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
>>202941208
>>
>>202941354
they just tried and failed to control a narrative that they themselves created
>>
>>202941208
That tiny voice is common sense.
>>
>>202941208

> Screenshot Twitter literal Who saying something
> Click /pol/ tab on browser
> Make thread about said Twitter post
> Sit back and "Wow Omg look at Libs doing Lib shit"

ItsAllSoTiresome.png
>>
File: 1549957225968.gif (190 KB, 757x615)
190 KB
190 KB GIF
>>202941407
Honklers gotta do what's necessary
>>
>>202941332
I knew you were pushing this shit, its always some retarded meaningless kike shit being pushed...
>>
>>202941208
Even blacks say that about the jews
>>
>>202941407
Witnessed.
>>
>>202941476
You underestimate the twitter verified journo circlejerks and how they seep into normie minds
>>
>>202941332
>>202941486
Ok I’ll bite
>>
File: frog-clown-19173526.jpg (236 KB, 1300x957)
236 KB
236 KB JPG
>>202941486
At least you admit your people are clowns. We're making progress!
>>
File: DEpnzz8VwAAvQ5x.jpg (182 KB, 888x1200)
182 KB
182 KB JPG
>>202941208
Shes cute for a kike..
>>
File: 1548284168821.jpg (381 KB, 1452x1936)
381 KB
381 KB JPG
>>202941208
here we go
>>
>>202941486
When your kike crimes are exposed your country is going to burn.
>>
>>202941208
Wtf is wrong with this jew?
>>
File: katryatratr.png (788 KB, 664x1024)
788 KB
788 KB PNG
>>202941208
>>
>>202941208

But all of those are true. It can all be backed up with FACTS.
>>
You'll never stop us, we've gone covert!
>>
>>202941208
but the last 2 are objecticely true.....
>>
File: illness.png (99 KB, 1198x718)
99 KB
99 KB PNG
>>202941676
>Shes cute for a kike..
brain damaged though
>>
>>202941676
Leftists should be
>>
File: 1549828571436.jpg (78 KB, 479x473)
78 KB
78 KB JPG
>>202941829
>the fact that jews control many major world institutions
>not objectively true
>>
>>202941676
>muh NRA boogeyman

(((AIPAC))) has over 10 times as much money as the NRA.
>>
>>202941208
jew flu having motherfucking rat
>>
>>202941208
>people say A
>imply they say B and C
>B and C are racist, despite any kind of data for or against, none is provided
>so A is irrelevant
sherlock holmes says fuck you thats not how logic works.
>>
File: strhstrhstrrhsth.png (423 KB, 1692x1936)
423 KB
423 KB PNG
>>202941843
>>
File: 97523765297.png (91 KB, 645x729)
91 KB
91 KB PNG
>>202941208
>Racists BTFO!
>>
>>202941701
why do you racist keep posting this shit?
it doesn't prove anything.
you are aware that around less than .1 of blacks actually commit crime? most of them are upstanding citizens!
you want me to prove it here
blacks murder 4,379 people a year. they are 42,975,959 blacks
4,379/42,975,959 = 0.0102%
so a totaly of .0102% of blacks are murders.
holy shit you people are fucking racist and stupid
>>
>>202941949
>mutt reading comprehension
>>
>>202941266
Kek, this
>>
>>202941208
So since the last two are both true, the first must be true too right
>>
>>202941407
If needed I will testify in meme court for you. We can't let these kikes get the meme code.
>>
>>202941208
these people genuinely reject observing reality and drawing conclusions...they are fucking nuts
>>
>>202941208
>ignore your own reasoning and rely on the word of us in the media, the final arbiters of truth, you silly goy
>>
>>202942043
now that's an excellent bait, that said, now compare the % of murderers to whites and other ethnicities
>>
>>202941208
>if both are true it must be lies
Math logic. But that's not how it works.
>>
>>202941968
what?
they still are well fucking funded. Just because other organizations have more money doesn't mean the NRA are not a powerful organization.
why don't you actually address the issue of the NRA lobbying congress and shit. instead of pointing out useless shit
>>
>>202941208
blacks do commit more crime, look at the stats
and you can't say, that's white man's numbers, because the left worships the fbi, therefore you can't both say they're 100% right about one thing and 100% wrong about something that condemns your crime ridden group.
>>
>>202941208
Is this some 4d chess red pilling?
>>
>>202941208
it's afraid
>>
>>202942043
Now do per capita among all races.
>>
>>202942183
0.0023% of American Indian or Alaska Native population (98/4,200,658)
0.0019% Hispanic American population (1,096/57,516,697)
0.0014% of White American (3,799/198,077,165)
0.0010% of Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander population (6/646,255)
0.0005% of Asian American population (101/18,418,268)

they all are less than 1%. yes black commit more murders than other races. but the number of murders are so little it really doesn't matter. you are using the data by saying "look at all the murder da blackz commit, blacks are violent criminals" even though 99.98% of blacks arn't murders or violent criminals.
>>
>>202942043
Ok now do males between 15-35
>>
>>202941208

These people are so fucking stupid, none of what she said is actually wrong, it's all dead accurate information.

Fuck #AIPAC, what the fuck was 9/11? Why did you attack USS Liberty? Why did you force us to give you $38bn to kill more children with?
>>
>>202942362
that doesn't prove anything. 99.98 percent of blacks arn't criminals. holy shit, its like you guys never paid attention in school
>>
>>202941486
When we nuke Israel the world will finally be free. Unfortunately Europe will get nuked too since we were stupid enough to give you nuked but it's a small price to pay.
>>
>>202941266
Lol, satan
>>
>>202942043
Now do Aggravated Assault
>>
>>202942202
If only the NRA could lobby "the most powerful military in the world" to do it's bidding we could use it for removing traitors from office.
>>
>>202941208
except the last two are true
>>
File: woops.gif (497 KB, 275x155)
497 KB
497 KB GIF
>>
>>202942381
One of these things is not like the others.
>>
>>202942381
Also thats just any given year. What if you did it by generation?
>>
>>202942381
first, you have admitted that the premise that black people commit more crime per capita is indeed correct.
Second, you are now disingenuously conflated murder with violent crime.
>>
>>202941208
but aren t they true?
>>
File: racist.png (112 KB, 500x259)
112 KB
112 KB PNG
>>202942043
Why do you Communist Marxists keep posting your "racist" accusations?
It's a word and concept you guys made up to shut down logical discussion of differences in culture and evolution.
Or do you not believe in Cultures and Evolution now?
>>
>>202941208
What happens when I know the last two aren't bullshit?
>>
>>202941208
Is this some sort of advanced red pilling? JUST WHO DO YOU WORK FOR, BLUE CHECK MARK???
>>
>>202941208
Uhh..
>>
>>202942381
>0.0014% of White American
>0.0102% of African American
wow, so it doesn't matter they're more than 8 times more likely to be murderers, but because it's less than 1% it's negligible, that's brilliant. Are you one of those people who also says mohamedan terrorism should be disregarded because more people die in bathtubs?
>>
File: 200.gif (620 KB, 266x200)
620 KB
620 KB GIF
>>202941436
>>
>>202942381
>yes black commit more murders
>it really doesn't matter
tell that to the families of the people they murder.
>>
>>202941829
And the first isn't?
>>
>>202942031
It's bait you thick bastard.
>>
>>202942618
*it's less than 1% therefore negligible
>>
>>202941208
All of these are true.
>>
>>202941208
>THEY THINK WE ARE LIARS GEVALT TELL THE TRUTH NOW
High IQ as fuck this halfcocks.
>>
>>202942668
another mutt lacking reading comprehension, she said that the first is false if the other two are false too
>>
File: 1549878420241.gif (465 KB, 1100x600)
465 KB
465 KB GIF
>>202941332
>>202941407
Here friend, have this one.
>>
>>202941208
>Ellman Golan
Oy vey, fellow white people!
>>
>>202941266
3/5th compromise in action.
>>
>>202941208
All 3 observations are 100% fact...the left keeps on gaslighting!!
>>
>>202942043
101,513/42,975,959 = 0.00236208806
again less than 1% of blacks are criminals.
>>
File: blacks and murder rate.png (117 KB, 1531x841)
117 KB
117 KB PNG
>>202942381
>99.98% of blacks arn't murders or violent criminals

Supremely retarded post, mon ami
>>
>>202942774
I have no idea what you're going on about. She's drawing parallels between the first statement and the last two, and claiming the last two are bullshit when in fact they're objectively true.

If you're claiming that Jews don't run major institutions, watch this video. Spells everything out nicely:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljMPafQpfDU
>>
>>202941266
Anyone who doesn’t already know this is a lost cause at best and an outright traitor at worst.
>>
File: sewious.png (105 KB, 247x251)
105 KB
105 KB PNG
>>202941676
Dear God, that face.
>>
>>202941208
This is unironically redpilling to evangelicals who hate Muslims and niggers, but love Jews and Israel. I thought Jews were supposed to be smarter than this?
>>
>>202942970
Yes, black countries have more murders than white countries. whats your point? you that 99% of the people in those countries arn't murders? you do know that right?
>>
File: MAOAgene.jpg (132 KB, 576x1024)
132 KB
132 KB JPG
>>202942618
The numbers fit perfectly actually.
>8 times more of the violence gene.
>8 times more violent.
>>
>>202941208
well..
>>
>>202942043
That doesn't disprove the assertion that blacks commit crime at a larger rate than other groups. That percentage is lower for whites.
>>
>>202942381
If the number goes over 1%, that's not a crime problem, there's probably a war going on.
>>
>>202943056
for fucks sake, ok, i will explain it to you.
she said this
>if the last two statements are untrue, it means the first one is false
i said that the last 2 are objectively true, therefore..... i don't know, maybe the first is true as well?
>>
>>202942043
12.1 of population
37% of prison population
The percentage of blacks per capita with a criminal conviction is huge. You’re a stupid retard or bating.
>>
File: WhitePrivilege.jpg (286 KB, 974x928)
286 KB
286 KB JPG
>>202941208
Like I care what a 2 faced jew thinks.
>>
>>202941208
Classic diversion tactic
>>
>>202941208
Bu..but the last 2 are true
>>
>>202941486
By taking a perfectly good meme and bastardizing it makes you look stupid which makes what you post irrelevant.
>>
>>202942942
>including women, adolescents and old people
The only thing that matters is the RATE of Adult Males. The current prison population RATE of African Americans is more than double all other races. What a brainlet.
>>
>>202943101
not the vaginal kind
>>
>>202942381
If the entire US population was black, how many murders would there be based on those rates?

and again if the entire US population was white?

I feel like someone should make a graph of this
>>
>>202942618
African American Poverty Rate: 21.2% (9.0 million people
White Poverty Rate: 8.7% (17.0 million people)
blacks are poorer on average and packed in ghettos throughout america. Drugs and other crimes are more prevalent in poor inner city areas. this is basic criminlogy buddy
https://scholar.harvard.edu/files/pager/files/ajs_quillianpager.pdf
not like it matters. you already made up your mind and you black and brown people. just say it "im a racist" and go on with your day. it be easier than constantly misrepresenting data and making up fake narratives
>>
File: 1529031927261.jpg (17 KB, 250x238)
17 KB
17 KB JPG
>>202941208
Except all three are completely and factually true.
>>
>>202942459
so, you're saying that 0.01% of the population commits 50% of the crime?
Holy shit niggerbrains.
>>
>>202943678
except, the poorest white are has lower crime than the richest black area
>not like it matters. you already made up your mind and you black and brown people. just say it "im a racist" and go on with your day. it be easier than constantly misrepresenting data and making up fake narratives
now you're just projecting
>>
File: 7VpH46k.jpg (164 KB, 1019x508)
164 KB
164 KB JPG
>>202943869
i forgot the picture. Besides the more you continue, the more you're just confirming what /pol/ has been saying since forever
>>
>>202941493
>>202941208
>Even blacks say that about the jews

Based Balotelli
>>
All of them are true lol
>>
>>202944037

This is nonsense. I’ve researched crime statistics and correlations with race, socioeconomic status, etc., and I’ve never seen anything like this. How would a researcher quantify a “white neighborhood” or “black neighborhood”? And what crime statistics could they be using? The most comprehensive are FBI data, which don’t include information about the neighborhood where crime is committed. Plus, this just sounds like another racist meme.
>>
File: 1440695401155.png (39 KB, 360x454)
39 KB
39 KB PNG
>>202941208
OY VEY STOP NOTICING TRENDS
>>
>>202941208
If you know the last 2 are truths, please acknowledge the 1st is too.
>>
>>202942381
>but the number of murders are (sic) so little it really doesn't matter
You sub-Human nigger
>>
>>202941208
So this is truth then ?
You can't argue that niggers commit all the crime -- it's a fact.
Same with mudslimes and the fact that their IQ is barely human (in fact it's not.)
>>
>>202944554
> I’ve researched crime statistics and correlations with race, socioeconomic status
No you fucking haven't lying shitskin
>>
>>202944554
man if the (((black community))) would stop glorifying and normalizing violence, criminality, cheating and single motherhood, they would be better of, but they need to blame the white devils for their own deeds
>>
>>202942202
AIPAC lobbying against american interests >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> NRA lobbying for american interests (supporting constitutional rights)

now get fucked shitskin bulshitter
>>
>>202944554
quite easily, a neighbourhood that has 75+% of that group
>Plus, this just sounds like another racist meme.
>argument doesn't conform my thinking, therefore it's a meme that ought to be discarded
>>
>>202941208
Is that tweet real?
>>
>>202941208
http://israellobby.org/ADL/1199215-000%20---%20100-HQ-530%20---%20Section%202.PDF
>>
>>202944951
okay.... show me your stats for that meme? show me a source that proves your info? you can't cause no such data exists
>>
>>202941208
The voice of reason. The truth is self evident
Earth is for whites only.
>>
>>202941208
Sounds like more Jewing to me....
>>
Stereotypes aren't always accurate, but they also don't just appear out of thin air.
>>
>>202944915
>normalizing violence, criminality, cheating and single motherhood
all of those things have been decreasing over that last 20 years
>>
>>202942403
Fun fact, has mocked is the leading cause of death for black males ages 15-34

White males leading cause of death 2014
15-19 #3 homicide 7.6%
20-24 #3 homicide 7.2%
25-34 #5 homicide 5.2%
https://www.cdc.gov/healthequity/lcod/men/2014/white/index.htm

Black males leading cause of death 2014
15-19 #1 homicide 48.6%
20-24 #1 homicide 47.7%
25-34 #1 homicide 31.9%
https://www.cdc.gov/healthequity/lcod/men/2014/black/index.htm
>>
>>202944946
you proved nothing. the NRA is still a powerful organization
>>
>>202942582
Well, accept all 3 are true.
>>
>>202941676
She’ll be shot.
>>
>>202943678
The poorest White areas have lower crime than the richest black areas you RETARDED NIGGER
>>
File: race_crime.png (212 KB, 1740x1088)
212 KB
212 KB PNG
>>202942043
that is just murders and just in one year, though
>>
>>202945728
show me a legit source for that cliam..

you can't
>>
>>202945127
FBI does cities, you can easily compare it to racial composition and city wealth and you will get almost identical results, except on a larger scale
>>
This is what it looks like when a brainwashed moron is trying to snuff out the last bits of critical thought left in their tiny brains.
>>
Now that I think about it, all three are correct.

Thank you!
>>
>>202943151
Clearly bait but I'll bite:

You're conflating two very different but easily confusable concepts: the GROUP and the INDIVIDUAL. Of course most individuals don't commit murders, no one is denying that...read more critically before spamming threads.
>>
File: 21314151616.gif (496 KB, 500x379)
496 KB
496 KB GIF
>>202941208
To be that out of touch with reality holy fuck.
>>
>>202945225
again.... misrepresenting the data.

its like you guys don't understand per capita vs actual numbers
>>
>>202941208
What kind of NPC do you have to be to not accept that muslims do most terrorist attacks? When was the last time you heard of Jainist terrorists? Like what kind of brainwashing do you need to have to be so retarded?
>>
>>202945242
NRA doesn't even contribute 10% as much as anti-gun lobbies. Bloomberg alone contributes more.
>>
>>202941208

So basically she's just reminding us that nogs and dune coons are also garbage.
>>
>>202945831
good to know you can't prove your point...

so i win?
>>
>>202945939
ok, the likelihood/per capita is irrelevant then? are you even listening to what you're saying? you're disregarding one of the core principles of statistics
>>
>>202941208
but they're not, you fucking hyphenated last name cunt
niggers DO commit more crime
sand niggers DO commit more acts of terrorism
>>
>>202946021
the main point was that nogs commit vastly more crime, which EVEN YOU agreed with!
>>
>>202941208
These people really need to be sent to a psychiatric hospital.

For black people to not be committing more crime than white people it would have to mean that white people are committing hundreds and hundreds of murders on a per capita basis that the cops are simply brushing under the rug and/or blaming on black people.

It's a complete fantasy. All you have to do is look at Baltimore and Chicago and look up the murder stats to know that black people on a per capita basis commit far and away more crime than white people. It's not even up for debate.

Yet these people still believe in this fairytale fantasy where blacks don't commit more crime than whites, it's just "institutional racism" that puts them in prison.

It's completely fucking baffling how anyone could be so fucking ignorant of reality and facts.
>>
File: LOSERRESITANCE.jpg (46 KB, 480x360)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
>>202941208
>Ignoring your inner monologue which is your primary voice of reason and critical thought is how you subscribe to MSM leftist causes

The absolute definition of an NPC
>>
File: 1458696150896.jpg (221 KB, 852x805)
221 KB
221 KB JPG
oh baby
>>
>>202941208
>If you know the last 2 are true, please acknowledge the first one is too
>>
>>202942043
That's just murder you drunk fucking idiot, there are a fuckton of lesser crimes committed wholesale more by blacks, including rape and pedophilia, and that's not to discount the ones committed in predominantly black neighborhoods that cops don't go to because of the high risk of death essentially making those areas mad fucking max. if your basing your percentages off of murder alone they still commit the most.
>>
>>202941208
So tired of all this social engineering, It's basically psychological warfare on a massive scale. Those who have weak minds, especially the emotionally driven left are completely losing it and the rest of us are seeing how they able to tear a country apart through projection, distraction, over saturation of race based divides, etc..divide and conquer. So you have to ask yourself what is really going on while this occurs? The plundering of America. The wealh gap is exploding while debt goes parabolic.
>>
>>202945894
its just stupid to compare 3rd world african countries to developed european nations. its just a dumb point to bring up
>>
>>202942202
because they're lobbying congress on the people's behalf with the people's money
the only problem with the NRA is that they aren't serious ENOUGH about gun rights and cuck on a lot of important issues
>>
>>202946393
>p
stil less than 1 percent
>>
File: 1538595602911.jpg (10 KB, 225x225)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
>>202946361
>Had to randomly break up Islam into 3 separate subcategories otherwise the number of terroristic acts would be the highest of any group.
>>
File: 1549583765395.gif (212 KB, 1215x1452)
212 KB
212 KB GIF
>>202942797
Saved holy shit
>>
File: IMG_2188.jpg (94 KB, 500x709)
94 KB
94 KB JPG
>>202941208
Niggers commit a lot of crime.
Islam is garbage and Jews are scumbags
>>
This just HAS to be a subversive redpill, nobody is that’s stupid.
>>
>>202941208
ayy i went to highschool w sophie lmao
>>
>>202946607
where's your stats, fag? last time i checked 35% is not less then 1%
>>
>>202943617
Based on a population of 330 million and using that retards percentages then

All black population 33660 murders
All white population 4620 murders

So even if the population was 100% white they would only commit 280 more murders a year than blacks do alone at just 13%
>>
>>202941208
Wait a second. Im pretty sure all those things are proven true with actual data. Lmao.
>>
>>202941676
Who has the NRA shot again?
>>
File: 1528992090925.jpg (36 KB, 354x259)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
>>202941676
>I'm taking on the people that believe you should have guns
>Because political dissidents should not be shot
>but the people that'd shoot POLITICAL DISSIDENTS will still have the guns
>but the dissidents won't be able to defend themselves
>>
>>202942563
https://www. dictionary . com/browse/racism

>From the French word racisme, dating back to 1865–70

Nice try but no
>>
>>202941208
LOL why is she doing this? This is gonna have the opposite effect of the desired one, I'm sure lol
>>
>>202941208
All these statement are true. What is she trying to pull here?
>>
>>202941476
But they have a blue checkmark, people see this as "verified & trustworthy influencer"
Can't go unnoticed by us.
>>
>>202941208
But aren't all of those true...
>>
>>202945939
Misrepresenting how? He is just showing the cold-ass facts, dumb nigger.
>>
>>202946946
okay jimbo racist bob
lets do basic math
Total number of crimes committed by blacks
2,640,067/ total pop 42,975,959
= 0.06143125276% of blacks commit crimes

YAY!! we just did basic middle school math

okay jimbo now go back to your KKK rally and run a train on your sister

the stupidity of this website is exhausting
>>
>>202947598
if you can't figure it out... you are just dumb
>>
>>202947529
Stop notcing things, goy
>>
>>202941208

Jews seem to be smarter than average... that's why I've been saying we need them on our side instead of the critical theory marxists side but you crazy frogs keep talking shit about all jews... man it's not even the majority.
>>
File: 2016 FBI Crime Statistic.jpg (1.09 MB, 1688x2050)
1.09 MB
1.09 MB JPG
>>202942043
k lad.
>>
>>202941208
>2017
>>
File: tard.png (99 KB, 429x402)
99 KB
99 KB PNG
>>202942695
Thank you, Captain Obvious
>>
File: Jews Speak.jpg (105 KB, 779x424)
105 KB
105 KB JPG
>>202941208
>>
File: NYC Crime.jpg (854 KB, 1500x2227)
854 KB
854 KB JPG
>>202942043
oh no, that sucks.
>>
>>202947995
how does that debunk anything i said? it more or less reinforces my statement.

but... thanks for proving to everyone you lack basic understanding about statistics hehehe
>>
File: 1400952938418.jpg (21 KB, 300x300)
21 KB
21 KB JPG
>>202941407
YOU FILTHY GOY !!!!!!!!!
>>
File: 1537792655055.png (149 KB, 1592x832)
149 KB
149 KB PNG
>>202947858
Here's the newest numbers friend
>>
File: 1549943406053.png (859 KB, 717x891)
859 KB
859 KB PNG
>muslim here
i am willing to accept the stereotype and even go as far as to face another crusade from these crackers under the condition that we make juice and blackies extinct First
>>
>>202941208
What if all three of those statements really make you think?
>>
>>202941208
I mean... the truth will set you free as they say
>>
>>202947681

You think by extrapolating it to percentages of total blacks that commit crimes which results in a small percentage it minimizes the impact. If I say 80% vs 20% 20% sounds like a much smaller percentage but if I say 0.01% vs 0.025% it seems like hardly any difference and not worth worrying about but in reality the differences between the percentages is the same in percentage terms

To summarize you're either a retard or manipulative and disingenuous.
>>
>>202945939
I didn’t misrepresent anything you dumb nigger I simply posted stats from the cdc
>>
>>202942507
>>
>>202941208
Imagine thinking any of that is "bullshit"
>>
>>202941208
that tiny voice is called truth
>>
>>202947681
Those are just the ones that get caught :)
>>
>>202941208
The same voice which is known as common sense.
>>
>>202947681
What percentage of blacks have a prison record?

It is far higher than any other group.
>>
>>202941208
ah yes, the tiny voice of reason
>>
>>202941208
Two years later you're still making threads on this tweet. Please be more original, we've talked about this tweet for two years already.
>>
>>202942043
>b..b..but they only kill in excess of 4000 people annually anon!
>unironically believing this is "not that bad"
>>
>>202941208
Funnily enough, they are true if you get the statistics.
>>
>>202947236
Minorities
>>
>>202941208
I can't argue with the infallable logic of a woman
>>
>>202941208
But the last two aren’t bullshit so stupid lib loses again
>>
>>202941476
t. shill
>>
>>202941208
It’s like they want us to know.
>>
>>202943528
Underrated
>>
>>202941208
But all of those are backed by hard data and statistics.
>>
>>202941208
Praise kek
>>
File: 1537845986594.png (677 KB, 1500x753)
677 KB
677 KB PNG
>>202941208
>>
Kinda feels like they're just calling attention to it, doesnt it?
>>
>>202947758
>"Yes, goy...I mean, guys. Invite the Jews to fight for you, surely they won't destroy you from within like they do everything else. You can trust them."
>>
>>202945127
>okay.... show me your stats for that meme? show me a source that proves your info? you can't cause no such data exists

The data is shown

>>202945939
again.... misrepresenting the data.

We can argue data all day. If we had the exact data and sources you ask for, since it would contradict your narrative, you would try to ban it as the gathering of the race of criminals is banned in Canada or Sweden. you would start calling mudslimes asians to missrepresent the truth, as it happens in the UK.

Get it through your thick skull and into your little brain:

Niggers are:
dumber
less evolved
more violent
can't swim
can't recognize themselves in a mirror until aged 5, other races do this feat at less than 6 months old.
can't wait to get pregnant
there are more femniggers in the usa with 2 kids from diffrent dad, than femniggers with 2 kids from the same dad
have shorter gestation periods
have less bulges on their brains
have a small frontal cortex
have less cranial capacity
feel less pain
can't plan ahead of build civilization
couldn't develop the wheel or a written language while left alone in Africa
>>
>>202946483
>its just stupid to compare 3rd world african countries to developed european nations.

why are they less devolped on the first place?

how do you explain Haiti, richer than Canada when it gained independence, ruled and ruined by niggers... just like Chicago.
>>
>>202941208
find the lie
>>
>>202947283
She won the gold for those mental gymnastics
>>
>>202942202
The NRA literally has less money than (((Dianne Feinstein))) (D).
>>
File: le pepkwon.jpg (83 KB, 900x900)
83 KB
83 KB JPG
>>202943151
>>99% arn't murders
>rapers, drug dealers, pimps, robbers
and the worst of them all
rappers
>>
>>202941208

I always find all these - pay no attention to the Jewish stuff - never refute the argument - they just distract you from the actual issue.

Which is exactly what the Chinese do!
>>
>>202941208
But all aren't bullshit
>>
>>202941467
a.k.a rational thinking, clearheadedness, ability to reason etc.
>>
>>202944554
>How would a researcher quantify a “white neighborhood” or “black neighborhood”

Literally looking at US Federal census data, you retard.

>FBI data, which don’t include information about the neighborhood where crime is committed

Wrong, retard. Here's an FBI study on crime by geographic region in the US. Big surprise, rural white areas have the lowest crime rates.

https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2014/crime-in-the-u.s.-2014/tables/table-2
>>
>>202948107
you are basically just evading now.

you couldn't convince anyone here with your dumb rule of 3 trying to prove murder is not a social ill because only 1 in 100 black commit it.

Since you do admit blacks commit more crime, you move the goalposts to:

X% is more than Y%, but since X% is not that large a number, blacks as a whole are not a problem.

Why dont you just jump the shark already and say blacks commit 0 crime, that all statistics are racist and untrue.
>>
>>202948107
Why are you guys arguing with this nigger? it has made it clear at every opportunity that it doesn't understand what those numbers mean without a dollar sign in front of them, and presented in a wellfare check.

My as well ask your dog the JQ
>>
File: crime and race.gif (160 KB, 1238x473)
160 KB
160 KB GIF
>>202944554
First overlay is 2014 stats on above average crime based on county. Right image is racial majorities by county.
>>
>>202941208
Jews will die in the graves they dug themselves
>>
>>202941208
Jews only live through jealousy, parasitism, and greed. Parasites die as soon as the host recognizes its invaders
>>
File: sweat (1).jpg (119 KB, 300x900)
119 KB
119 KB JPG
>>202941208
2 of those are supposed to be bullshit?
>>
>>202947681
Forgot to move the decimal point, bucko. That's 6%. In one year.
>>
>>202941486
kys kike ill dance when your house is glass.
>>
>>202941208
Sounds like an argument for white nationalism, if you remove that last sentence of denial.
>>
>>202941208
>Stop listening the the part of your brain that notices patterns and let more brown people into your countries
But those last 2 aren't bullshit though.
>>
>>202941208
It's cute for them to admit that their programming overrides their actual emergent thoughts
>>
Nice
>>
>>202941208
You mean common sense?
>>
>>202942507
>>202948543
The percentage of trannies in college, and their suicide statistics?
The percentage of memeflag posts on /pol/ and the amount that are posted by jews?
Nah, it's niggers.
>>
>>202941208
>If you know the last 2 are true, please acknowledge the 1st is too.

How the fuck can you even argue with literal facts, Jews DO control a disproportionate amount of industries/power, blacks DO commit a disproportionate amount of crime and Muslims DO commit more terrorist acts (here it's radical Leftists, but in other Western countries and of course Middle Eastern countries it's the muzzies)
>>
>>202941208
But none of those are bullshit.
>>
>>202956239
So you're a nigger loving Swedecuck?
>>
>>202941208

>not realising that 99% of people do realise that most terrorism is by Muslims

Our greatest weapon against the left is leftoids themselves, truly beautiful
>>
File: e9d.jpg (18 KB, 600x600)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
>>202941208
Sage and hide
>>
>>202943678
So there are more whites in poverty in raw numbers, but they still commit less murders overall despite having about 4 times the population?
I had no idea it was that bad, that alone destroys the argument that it's simply poverty and nothing else. Thanks for the accidental redpill
>>
>>202956424
I just guessed the riddle, spergburger. I guess my flag gave you some preconceptions of my intentions.
I can't change that now, but I can kill some niggers and mudslimes when the time is right.
>>
>>202956925
you didn't read the study under it. it factors in other reasons why blacks commit more crimes. being centralized in gettos are a big reason for black crime. this encouraged: Gangs, violent crimes and it continues the cycle of poverty. Whites don't live in inner city gettos.
so try and be a little smarter and do a little bit of reading
Thank you
NEXt
>>
>>202951129
>how do you explain Haiti, richer than Canada when it gained independence
Capitalistic banking
"The long and the short of it is that Haiti was paying reparations to France from 1825 until 1947," says Von Tunzelmann. "To come up with the money, it took out huge loans from American, German and French banks, at exorbitant rates of interest. By 1900, Haiti was spending about 80% of its national budget on loan repayments. It completely wrecked their economy. By the time the original reparations and interest were paid off, the place was basically destitute and trapped in a spiral of debt. Plus, a succession of leaders had more or less given up on trying to resolve Haiti's problems, and started looting it instead."

The closing decades, though, of the 19th century did at least mark a period of relative stability. Haitian culture flourished, an intelligentsia emerged, and the sugar and rum industries started to grow once more. But then in 1911 came another revolution, followed almost immediately by nearly 20 years of occupation by a US terrified that Haiti was about to default on its massive debts. The Great Depression devastated the country's exports. There were revolts and coups and dictatorships, and then, in 1957, came François "Papa Doc" Duvalier. Papa Doc's regime is widely seen as one of the most corrupt and repressive in modern history. He exploited Haiti's traditional belief in voodoo to establish a personal militia, the feared and hated Tonton Macoutes, said to be zombies that he had raised from the dead."
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2010/jan/14/haiti-history-earthquake-disaster
alot more logical and HISTORICALLY PROVEN. then your stupid theory of "itz cuz dey ni99erz heeheheheeh.. imma ride my horse den fuck my sister heeeehhhaaaww"
stupid redneck trash
>>
>>202941208
Wait, but statistics prove the last two to be true...
>>
>>202957416
>this encourages gangs, violent crime
Lol wut

>whites dont live in inner city ghettos
Orly

You sound like a cutdick jewboy
>>
J
>>
>>202941332
made it really obvious that the clown is a tainted meme. thanks for your service.
>>
File: 8nRqoXW.png (48 KB, 800x729)
48 KB
48 KB PNG
>>202947681
0.06 is 6%, not .06%
That's also just in a single year
If you paid for your education you should ask for a refund
>>
>>202947681

You should return to middle school then, you can't divide the number of crimes by the total pop. Also, you can't have a percentage with this kind of maths.

Or maybe I am just getting baited?
>>
>>202942043
murder is the only crime...
>>
>>202958461
try again retared bitch. the government created the problem of black inner city gettos
"Segregated unions weren’t the only problem for black migrants. As they arrived north in greater numbers, they were met with severe racial violence in neighborhoods and at work. Given the dominant white supremacist view that simply touching a black body could ultimately lead to disease, whites fiercely defended their property and neighborhoods. Neighborhood boundaries became racial boundaries. We tend to think of “race war” as a black invention, embodied in the riots and unrest of the 1960s, but in the early 20th century, it was more frequently whites in the North who were violently defending turf along racial lines.

Racial residential segregation rose to levels never seen before in the United States—doubling between 1880 and 1940, with most of that growth focused in cities. The ghetto was forming in order to resolve two “crises.” First was the crisis of the white mind, as blackness was thought to be a threat in need of control. The second was a crisis of capital, as rising wages for white males were perceived by factory owners as a threat to profitability. This put black laborers in an impossible position. They were confined to the worst neighborhoods, while also earning significantly less money than their white counterparts."
https://timeline.com/redlining-federal-housing-racist-14d7f48267e8

i mean do you guys read? or just watch KKK videos all fucking day?
>>
>>202959927
I know lol
do you people just try and post "gotchas" all fucking day? You think pointing that out was somekind of "epikk pawn"

go jack off to ben shapario videos and fuck your sister redneck patterson
>>
>>202941208
>pattern recognition bad
>>
>>202941208

blacks are responsible form almost half the murders in america . they are 12% of the population. when they were 15% just 2 years ago they were responsible for 51% of all murders

mexicans are thieves. they account for a insane amount of the larceny charges in america

https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2017/crime-in-the-u.s.-2017/topic-pages/tables/table-67
>>
>>202960666
>brags about middle school math
>doesn't know how to find percentages

You really convinced me of your intellectual superiority satan.
>>
>>202941208
but all of them are true...

Is he serious?
>>
File: police.png (171 KB, 1650x1250)
171 KB
171 KB PNG
>>202957403
>>202956424

Burger BTFO'd
>>
>>202942797
why is honk honkler so fkn funny ?
whats his secret ?
>>
>>202941208
They actually want to skate on that thin ice?

Never interrupt your enemy when they are making a mistake.
>>
File: 1518562619020.jpg (61 KB, 600x800)
61 KB
61 KB JPG
>>202960466
Of course we read all the jewish publications that neglect to mention the major role jews had in all that. The difference is that we read outside that realm, too, unlike you, so we have a broader picture and understanding than a sliced peenor half-brain arts major like yourself.
>>
Just retweet with no commentary. It's perfect as is.
>>
File: 1544332280139.jpg (2.43 MB, 1651x4679)
2.43 MB
2.43 MB JPG
>>202941208
It's like they don't understand we can spread lists of all the shit kikes have done
>>
>>202941208
Unintended consequences there.

The problem for the Jews is even if they refute the conspiracy angle, they cannot deny that they occupy positions of influence in the west. They can't deny their nepotism towards fellow Jews. They can't deny that if it comes to choosing between aiding a fellow Jew and aiding someone else, they would favour the Jew (or Israel over their host country). Considering this together, there doesn't need to be some conscious Jewish conspiracy; these practices see such a conspiracy arise unconsciously. When they occupy positions of power and influence in the government, financial sector, the media, nonprofits and academia, these practices and beliefs see them favour their own or Israel over their host country and the citizens within it.
>>
>>202960666
Yea trips prove it maybe I should show you the 4 hour video of niggers killing people in violent ways maybe you are gonna change after that. Maybe the Haiti,Rhodesia,South Africa,Liberia massacres will prove you wrong. Let me find the video
>>
>>202941208
Seem to commit a lot of crimes ???

U outa your fucking mind you stinking whore

# Chicago
>>
>>202945983
>What kind of NPC do you have to be to not accept that muslims do most terrorist attacks?
They redefine "terrorist attack" to include such things as someone with right wing views assaulting someone for something completely unrelated to those views.
>>
>>202941208
All three are true tho
Mutilated tranny faggots BTFO
>>
>Stop pointing out that our demographic is successful and wealthy. It's hurtful and hateful for you to point out our successes and wealth. Very ist-ist of you.
>>
File: 1456874563257.jpg (593 KB, 1024x1480)
593 KB
593 KB JPG
>>202947995
All I got from this chart that niggers and whites have a predator/prey relationship. DOTR please.
>>
File: image.jpg (67 KB, 602x709)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
>>202941407
>>
>>202946361
>christians with the highest kill per attack rate
nicccceee
>>
File: awd.jpg (53 KB, 1354x784)
53 KB
53 KB JPG
>>202941407
>>
File: 1544414620473.jpg (44 KB, 600x600)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
>>202941407
>>
>>202942043
You just calculated the percentage of black murder victims per year, and you didn't even provide a source for this statistic. You have to be at least 18 to post here.
>>
>>202941208
This is the most effective redpill or least self aware person, or both, in the history of the entire universe
>>
>>202942043
>4,379/42,975,959 = 0.0102%
Nobody going to point out they have the division the wrong way round?
>>
>>202941676
What a retard. She has a really good-looking face, but how can anyone actually believe this? Guns are for DE-fense, plain and simple.
>>
>>202941208
>when the jews redpill for us
>>
>>202942043
So if you meet ten thousand blacks in a year one is going to murder you and you think this makes me racist and stupid
>>
>>202941208
>If you know the last two are bullshit
>All three are true

What's the term for this other than faggotry or jewry.
>>
>>202941332
WTF! did you forget to change your flag you stupid Kike.
>>
>>202941208
Except the last two aren't bullshit...?
>>
>>202943463
this.
Based Algerian.
>>
>>202942797
hey add the gif in reverse to end so he's opening and closing it
>>
>>202941208
Those are verifiable, irrefutable facts. This bitch is just living in her own, make-believe world.
>>
>>202964656
Ignorance?
Lawful Stupid?
Useful Idiot?
>>
File: more than one percent.jpg (105 KB, 851x449)
105 KB
105 KB JPG
>>202942043
>>
>>202943297
> tfw you share an opinion with a complete idiot who fights you for it
I admire your persistence but it is still funny as fuck.
>>
File: redpill_on_leftists.jpg (88 KB, 771x1084)
88 KB
88 KB JPG
>>202941676
>>
>>202941208
>oy vey stop thinking goy!
>>
File: DevilWojack.png (143 KB, 394x400)
143 KB
143 KB PNG
>>202941208
Pic related.
>>
File: 1548995911285.jpg (76 KB, 519x488)
76 KB
76 KB JPG
>lists a bunch of actual facts about kikes and niggers
>unironically redpilled
do niggers even know who their real masters are?
>>
>>202941208
Is this 4d chess the last two are factual so she is spinning it and trying to tell us the first one is also factual. Based.
>>
>>202965119
>you are aware that around less than .1 of blacks actually commit crime?
>33% have felony convictions
Oh god he was wrong by a factor of 333
That's amazing
>>
>>202941208
So if racism against whites is impossible because whites are socially privileged, then why is racism against Jews possible when they are on average much more well off?
>>
>>202948543
Epic thread was Epic
Any worthwhile screenshots?
>>
>>202965444
33% of males, but still
>>
>>202960666
>6 of 10,000
>6 of 100
>not a big deal

Get a load of this retard
>>
>>202941208
quit noticing things, goy
>>
>>202941208

Turn off your pattern recognition goys
>>
>>202941769
Martin Luther is a faggot protestant, nothing he says is of value
>>
>>202941208
But muh infallible Mueller secret police organization says the last two are true.
>>
>>202946717
>otherwise
>>
>>202941208
Except...THEY ARE TRUE
>>
Wouldn’t it be more logical to say that all these things are true but are not because of race but other socio economic factors. From a leftist point of view that is, I thought this was the motivation behind the idea of privilege?
>>
>>202941208
Can you please remind these people about uss liberty?
>>
Is that tiny voice just common sense ?
>>
>>202941208
All of those are true though
>>
File: 1529365512405.png (75 KB, 645x729)
75 KB
75 KB PNG
>>202942489





Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.