[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: wigger-15344.jpg (6 KB, 225x165)
6 KB
6 KB JPG
My younger brother is finishing high school this year and the situation could not be more dire. He does not want to get an education or obtain a profession. He works at McDonalds and spends all day on social media or listening to nigger music. His mind has been totally brainwashed by the current Jewish degenerate pop culture

Inb4, both of my parents are based and taught me never to relax around blacks and always strive not to be another sheep in the herd. How would you go about trying to save a young man from spending his life as a Jewish pawn?
>>
>>309360155
>How would you go about trying to save a young man from spending his life as a Jewish pawn?
You don't. He's not a boy anymore he's a man. He's made his choice. He is what he is and nothing can change that. Maybe one day he'll realize how miserable his life is and decide to change it, but there's nothing you can do.
>>
>>309360809
This is why white people are so fucking weak because of cuckolds like you

Anyway OP idk but try to help him in some way. Dont give up on your family thats coward thing
>>
>>309360155
Gen Z is the first generation to grow up entirely online. No zoomerfags, don't reply to this saying you remember being 5 in 2003 playing halo with your older bro. Your life has literally been facebook, snapchat, black ops 2, and tinder. You lack social skills, you lack professionalism and seriousness, and most of your generation is content with playing video games/making videos as a career.

>t. recruiter for fortune 500 company
>>
>>309360809
>>309360900
I have to agree with balkanbro. I believe in personal responsibility but I can't just accept my own blood throwing his life away like that.
>>
>>309360155
You need to return to nature, hunting would be best, hiking, fishing etc
>>
>>309360945
you nailed it. now consider how covid is making everyone adopt to the i-zoomer, depressing, lifestyle.
>>
>>309360155
He’s graduating high school and has a full time job. What’s the issue? He’s way ahead of a lot of people. Would you rather him go to college, get into debt, and get permanently brainwashed? Everyone I know who went to college thinks it was a waste of time. I wish I had that time and money back. Let him live a little and slowly redpoll him. It doesn’t take too long. I know obummer voters who 4 years later became pro trump storm troopers. As long as he’s not transitioning or going into debt then he’s fine.
>>
>>309361337
send him /pol/ memes making fun of blacks and call him a wanna be nigger and other stuff. shame him and make him think blacks are pathetic and show him they hate white people. i used to like rap music and shit then i found /pol/ and now i dont touch nigger shit. open his mind friend
>>
>>309362634
The issue is that he has no ambition or desire to make something out of himself. McDonalds is not exactly a job for someone who is not a high school student. Regarding college, I agree that it is an indoctrination center in the majority of cases. However if you stay away from useless shit like race studies or how to be a faggot 101 and you go for STEM degrees the investment is still worth it. In any case thanks for the input anon.
>>
>>309360155
dont cry for him anon, he’s already dead..
>>
>>309360155
white rappers are based though
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zX5dP_DnDdE
T lol i laugh at white people at there shenanigans
>>
>>309360155
>Gen Z
>Pic of 2000's wigger
>>
>>309360155
you know how much NEETs there are that do nothing but masturbate and watch anime all day while browsing imageboards?
>>
>>309360155
Take away his internet. Social media has been shown to be just as addictive if not worse than gambling.
So he needs an intervention and learn to spend his time not on the internet and move ahead in life.
>>
>>309362768
lol pol is not the answer to anyones problems.
>>
>>309360155
no shit
>>
is literally every thread on 4chin created by bots?
how do they get around clicking on the fire hydrants or whatever?
>>
>>309363303
Why would he have ambition? Sounds like he’s smarter than you dipshit
>>
File: Nav.jpg (19 KB, 401x401)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
>>309364497
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFm7YDVlqnI
yup white people arent allowed to have ambition anymorel
>>
>>309364497
If you want to spend your life as a wagie sucking circumsiced Jewish cock you are free to do so, but I want my family and my kin to prosper.
>>
>>309364885
hey now i bet you'd actually like sucking my cock
>>
>>309360945
I'm a zoomer but I've never used any social media besides jewtube, obviously. I only had a fb account with eric harris as my pfp for school. It's probably because my parents allowed me to use pc, ps2 and tv 1 hour per day. Well, time has passed and I still don't use social media. I never got appeal of uploading pics of yourself on the internet or those normie tier meme that get spammed on such sites. I suppose 4chan is to some extent is a social media.
>>
>>309360155
can you blame him? defending the system or trying to prosper in it is laughable, people dont understand the writing on wall, covid1984
>>
>>309360155
I bet you dont have a job and you sit around reading dumb shit on pol.
>>
>>309360155
In all seriousness you're kind of fucking retarded for thinking there's a problem with your brother having a job.
>>
>>309362768
he is correct about the shame though. bully that faggot to, he is your brother.
>>
>>309360809
Liar.

>>309360155
OP, go for the scared straight approach. He'll understand real fast.
>>
>>309361337
>I believe in personal responsibility but
you don't believe in personal responsibility then
>>
File: Big-Brother.jpg (124 KB, 1900x1069)
124 KB
124 KB JPG
>>309360155

take his cell phone. Give him a dumb phone that's "just a phone"

4-inchers (those who see the world through a 4 inch screen) need to see a bigger picture. a computer screen with a proper aspect ratio is a good start. THAT, and GET OUT AND DO SHIT that is NOT SOCIAL MEDIA!!!
>>
>>309363303
>The issue is that he has no ambition
you don't know that, he doesn't have YOUR ambitions. i thought burgers were all about freedom and shit.
>>
>>309366277
I am in grad school for mechanical engineering you British twat.
>>
>>309366854
Maybe one day you can get yourself a fucking job and you can stop embarrassing your brother
>>
>>309360155
He like many others are fucked once their parents die and either forced to live in nigger poverty pods or to hang themselves with rope.
>>
>>309366849
Anon. A young man that works at McDonalds by choice cannot possibly aspire to anything respectable. Getting an education, skills, or learning a trade is the only to have a somewhat decent life in today's world and at this point I'm afraid he is going to waste his youth on bullshit.
>>
>>309360155
i have a cousin and its his senior year of high school, he's not doing well. totally starved for attention because of quarantine, he won't touch anyone and he's started presenting more feminine. i think he'll be alright with a job, maybe a bunch of cbd, he needs interaction like everyone else. zoomers aren't totally beyond repair, but they obviously dont have it as simple as some of these boomers who actually could manage living on their own and starting a family with 40 hrs a week. either these boomers are going to die soon enough so that we can redirect the direction of the boat, or we're going straight into the ice.
>>
>>309363303
You have no idea what college is like now. You can’t just ignore now if you’re in engineering or something. Everyone HAS to take those gender classes.

McDonald’s can provide a decent salary for a single guy with no experience. Let him get a year or two of work history.
>>
Presumably he'll want to get laid at some point? Use that as your in-road.
>>
File: 91e.png (170 KB, 756x756)
170 KB
170 KB PNG
Gen Z don't be like me, a millennial addicted to 4chan. Just leave and don't come back or you'll be like me...

BEEEEEEEPPPPPPP.....
>>
>>309360155
You should STILL seek some form of blame in your parents, anon.
Just because they raised you one way, doesn't mean the same holds true for your siblings.

My sister and I are three years apart, but the way we were raised was very different.
Love her to bits, but my sister's a total fucking normie/sheep.
She had stricter times to come home, yet was allowed to go out clubbing at an earlier age, yet her leash was tighter than mine ever was.

Actively refuses the red pill because it shakes up her worldview.
I can keep giving examples, but the fact is that parents tend to be a lot kore attentive with their first borns, and seem to think "it'll be fine" with subsequent generations.

Obviously this kike fucking world we live in is mostly to blame, but it is our parents who should protect us from harm as younglings.
>>
File: 1612349935061.jpg (1.13 MB, 1178x1511)
1.13 MB
1.13 MB JPG
>>309360155
Chances are, if he is not removed from his usual area of operations change is near impossible. Unfortunately you can't force him to change his sphere of influence without the chance of estrange your brother completely.
I think only a month or so of hard work in the wilderness without internet has any chances of changing a person indoctrinated at this point.
>>
>>309360945
Fuck me,
I remember when my parents came home with a dial-in modem.
It's all downhill from there.
>>
>>309360809
fpbp, if he is a airhead you have nothing to do, he is a lost case
>>
File: 963b378e3b3c2db5.jpg (141 KB, 1052x499)
141 KB
141 KB JPG
>>309373150
You need to find a way to change her by manipulating her emotions. No amount of logic or reason will change a more female operating brain.

As strange as it sounds if you could, for example, show her that you truly suffer under the current conditions without being a bitch you could reach her core personality.
>>
>>309360155
Yes the evidence is abundant. From how normies behave on tinder and in terms of dating to the insane stupid shit people do for likes. Good example would be 15 yo's using roids, and often dumb dangerous shit with no bloodwork like sarms and tren. All for a bunch of soc media likes and approval.
>>
File: file.png (424 KB, 605x598)
424 KB
424 KB PNG
>>309360155
As our culture progresses, we find that we gather more and more information and that we slowly start to move almost from a fluid to a vaporous state, as we approach the ultimate complexity of a social boiling point. I believe that our culture is turning to steam.
>>
>>309360155
If any of these zoomers were growing up even 10 years ago they'd have been called wiggers, sadly the relevance of the term is all but lost now
>>
>>309362634
McD is a waste of time. Making low income is a waste of time if you can get yourself through a stem degree to make much more.
>>
>>309373150
I have to agree with you. I am the eldest son and as such I was brought up with much harsher discipline. That is usually the case with firstborns but it does not necessarily mean the younger one has to become a slob. Hell, I did not even have a phone until I was 16 and it was a flip.

I do not what to tell you about your sister. Women are much more gullible and tend to fall in line with whatever the mainstream social discourse is. As long as she doesn't open her legs for any Sambos or sandniggers she'll hopefully be fine.
>>
>>309360155
Get him to join the military, a university, or go off into the streets. Same choice greeted me at 18
>>
What’s wrong with him working at McD for a few years?

You faggots are saying low paid jobs are worthless but what’s the alternative, nothing? Don’t say college because you have to wait sometimes before you go so what’s he meant to do in the meantime?
>>
>>309360155
turn on, tune in, drop out.
>>
File: image3A12548_Glitch.jpg (531 KB, 2515x1191)
531 KB
531 KB JPG
Nothing wrong with that! I worked at mcdonalds for five years prior to my terminal walmart career!!!!
>>
>>309369549
> McDonalds
> work history
Anon, I...
>>
>>309374238
Id rather do nothing for a year than work mcd lmao.
>>
>>309374381
As opposed to being a house nigger?
>>
>>309374400
You have the luxury of having no wage coming in for a whole year do you? Mummy or the state providing?1
>>
File: 1613688658029.png (1.46 MB, 1024x724)
1.46 MB
1.46 MB PNG
>>309360945
I played with pellet rifles and ran around the woods of Canada.
>t.97.
Get fucked.
>>
File: 1600979545846.png (246 KB, 1200x1200)
246 KB
246 KB PNG
>>309360155

>FUBU

>For Us, By Us

>Literally for black people by black people

>white guy rocking it

Are you dumb or something?
>>
>>309374238
I agree with you. I worked a lot of "low end jobs" starting at age 15 and it taught me the value of a dollar and some humility. The trick is not getting stuck at the low end for long.
>>
>>309364306
A FUCKING WHAT? A FUCKING LEAF.
Nah but seriously this board has helped me more than any human ever has.
>>
>>309366777
What could greeks know about responsibility?
>>
>>309364433
Yes and they buy a 4chan pass.
>>
>>309374521
>The trick is not getting stuck at the low end for long.
Whoops
>>
>>309360155
then why did you allow your parents to slack off on your brother
You and your parents are at fault here, not the kike
>>
>>309363303
As the other anon said, education is in jeopardy. You WILL be forced to listen to this pseudo-science regardless of what you study, it's more or less over
>>
>>309374476
I didn't get a job until I was 25, it was above median paying since I had a master degree. Ofc I lived with parents so no debt. It's not really feasible if you're under 30 anymore to rent a room in a shared house as student anyway. When I started with my degree in 2014 those costs were like 350 eur a month, now a room is easily 600-700 thanks to house bubble. That's not doable without getting into a lot of debt as student lol.
>>
The most fucked up thing is that my parents have offered to put him through college for free and he still won't accept. Lazy bastard is what he is, but I hope he will reconsider by the end of the semester.
>>
i dont get why every generation bitches about the next generation
>>
>>309374671
GLad to see your still kickin, Wally World Anon. I always look at your pictures when I see them... I'm not even really sure why. 15 years ago I got hired at Walmart and they told me I would start off right away working in the hardware department. My first day they told me instead I would be gathering carts for 3 months first. I came from doing that at a grocery store, so I told them "no way in hell, and walked out".
>>
His brain is fucked, but his genes are good? Fuck bitches, ghost, make bastards.
>>
>>309374719
>>309374476
Also I made more by sitting on my ass a year after hs than some zoomer would have by working a job. Because when I started it was the last year uni students were entitled to student benefits which over 4 yrs time amounted to something like 8000 eur.

The morale of this country is lying, scamming and sitting on your ass doing the bare minimum while receiving the maximum. Fuck working for a low wage might as well start holding your hand up if you have to do that.
>>
>>309360809
This anon is correct. If you try to force it you'll drive him farther away from where you want him to be. I have seen this countless times. It's only until he see's your success and/or hits rock bottom and has his own failures thrown in his face and he's either forced to acknowledge himself as a failure or die.

Take it from me, I have watched people try to drag their loved ones out of hell with everything they have to no avail in 99/100 cases. Some people are just fucked and will drag you down or die trying
>>
>>309374701
Anon, I have been away at college for all these years. I came back during COVID to find the sad person that my brother is becoming. What was I supposed to do?
>>
I’m 25 and about to start my 4 year degree I’m fucked aren’t I
>>
>>309374876
>GLad to see your still kickin, Wally World Anon.
Thanks, though, like most things, we all have an expiration date.
>I always look at your pictures when I see them... I'm not even really sure why.
Nostalgia, perhaps?
>15 years ago I got hired at Walmart and they told me I would start off right away working in the hardware department.
Haha. They had my ass working cosmetics for about an hour and my ass was sent to Housewares for a couple of years!
IMy first day they told me instead I would be gathering carts for 3 months first. I came from doing that at a grocery store, so I told them "no way in hell, and walked out".
Congratulations for not sticking around for too long. Now with The Great Workplace corporate downsizing effort, no one really gets a choice where to work. Ain't that a bitch?

>>309375150
Better than 45!
>>
>>309360945
>You lack social skills, you lack professionalism and seriousness
gotta agree with that, as a 29 yo boomer i can see that zoomers have the social skills of a fucking brick. also, why can't they just live without a phone? every zoomer tells me that they can't survive a week without their phones.
>>
>>309375336
Yeah, it's a bit. I really hate what I do now, truth be told. I'm not willing to try and change jobs during a time like this though. I cope by telling myself most probably 90% of people work jobs they hate. It's just part of life.
>>
>>309375809
>gotta agree with that, as a 29 yo boomer i can see that zoomers have the social skills of a fucking brick.
This isn't limited to zoomers!!! I'm living proof of that!
>also, why can't they just live without a phone? every zoomer tells me that they can't survive a week without their phones.
Its a tool I use to pay for stuff, a way to drown out Walmart Radio, and it gets a bit boring without it!

>>309375813
>I'm not willing to try and change jobs during a time like this though.
I don’t expect any place to hire someone completely green as grass anywhere, especially as we seep into GreatDepression2.0, except for low end workers in the medical field, for obvious reasons.
>I cope by telling myself most probably 90% of people work jobs they hate. It's just part of life.
I have the same mindset!
>>
File: h2r.jpg (377 KB, 900x600)
377 KB
377 KB JPG
>>309360155
suggest non homo, cool shit for you to do together.
>>
>>309373421

I have no desire to force my opinion or truths upon another, let alone a loved one.
She's doing well, as a normie she goes along with normie things and is pretty blissfully ignorant, with her man, kid and a new house being built.
So she sees no need in altering her perception.

She sees my suffering/frustration, but she does not desire to open her eyes, so I'm not going to press.
She doesn't argue with me in discussions with feelings or anything like that, in which case I try to force a red pill down someone's throat.
You can only help people who want to be helped.
And you don't pick your family members, like I said, she's a normie but she'll always be my little sister, I love her loads.

But hey, my parents are waking up, a little more each day, linking me shit on the phone, wanting to know more about it.
If the whole senpai is redpilled, my sister will be interested eventually.
>>
File: a7425f86ee035a24.jpg (125 KB, 540x753)
125 KB
125 KB JPG
>>309379140
All is well. I was under the impression you wanted her to change. At the end of the day normies will probably never grasp what they miss.
Life doesn't have to be worse because of it. I feel personally just sad to let so much potential run down the drain.
Many heavy thinkers probably are unsatisfied because they lack in things the other sex finds attractive and project negative emotions on others 'cause of it, I don't exclude me from this, just working on not letting my negative experience influence the people I love too much.
If someone even has that much influence.
>>
>>309360809

Hhahaha we are all jew pawns. You included fuck boy.
>>
>>309360155
>He does not want to get an education
good, non-STEM college education is a scam
>or obtain a profession
damn he's retarded
>>
>>309384154
STEM is too packed with chinks and street shitters.
>>
>>309368514
Truth
>>
>>309375809
Like it or not, phones are almost a necessity these days. From running a business to replying to emails or paying bills, even shopping... Everything is convenient when you have a smartphone handy.
Just don't use Facebook or anything like that and it's much better.
>>
>>309374129
People wont get it but this is the answer: hard times make strong men.
>>
>>309374290
Thanks Boomer
>>
File: 1610662858333.jpg (137 KB, 1080x1080)
137 KB
137 KB JPG
>>309360809
just kick his ass.
be prepared for jail time.
if you dont have the balls to knock some sense into him, you should stop worrying. The world is full of losers and retards.
>>
>>309374739
Nah hes a spoiled bitch

This wont change unless your parents stop holding him up cut it off now. Dont wait until 30

t. Waited until 30 and that was a big mistake
>>
>>309374919
He will blame his parents.

He will never take responsibility
>>
>>309360155
>he doesn't want to get a college degree or a corporate wagie gig
Seems like you're the cuck to me because it's got nothing to do with "not relaxing around blacks," retard.
>>
>>309385040
>Just don't use Facebook or anything like that and it's much better
Facebook has been absolutely required for the past 15 years
>>
>>309374567
Clearly more than Finns.
>>
>>309360155
Contrary to popular belief changing someone's mind is literally impossible and has never happened before. You are not responsible for his situation. A shit society isn't an excuse for shit parenting.
>>
File: 1401109965993.jpg (659 KB, 1582x1627)
659 KB
659 KB JPG
>>309360155
>>
I'm in the same situation OP. My degenerate sister is a faggot lesbian and doesn't want to do anything except sleep around and smoke weed. I just hope she dies before my mom so I can get all of her money when she dies (we are trust fund kids)
>>
File: 1614064412152m.jpg (67 KB, 1024x573)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
Hi. My name is Marty. Does your younger brother like to clean?
>>
>>309360155
Let your younger brother be a kid, asshole
>>
>>309360155

your brother is an idiot.
next question.
>>
>>309360155
Gen z anon here, we are fucked by porn too. even in 5th grade the boys were starting to watch porn, and it only worsened in middle and high
school every day this generation strays further from god. I just pray that i will not become one of them
>>
>>309360155
is your little brother a transgender lgbtq pro black live matter rights ?
>>
>>309360155
>fubu
>gen z
nigger I’m 36 and this is the shit people wore when I finished high school
>>
>>309362634
>He’s graduating high school and has a full time job.

You serious, m8?
>>
>>309360155
Many people are sheep (that's perfectly fine and normal) unfortunately our shepherds are malevolent and leading them to the slaughter house. Do what you can anon but many people are just too stupid to be helped. Many people will only ever wake up when they are punched in the face you can't use logic or reasoning with NPCs.
>>
>>309395659
It's more than possible if you work an "essential job".
>>
>>309360155
he'll have lived a happy meal life and you'll grow bitter about all the work you've done for another man and you'll both die around the same age. at least you worked real hard though right? I bet you pay so many taxes too.
>>
>>309362317
isn't it weird how they are the losers but they are winning your life? imagine the levels of delusion it takes to act like you're superior to these people yet they are controlling what you can do. classic 4chan.
>>
>>309374554
Oh well already knew that from your previous sad response
>>
>>309360155

I mean is he getting like apprenticeship or something?
>>
>>309394436
>Rage Against the dying of the light

It's not all hopeless gen z faggot here got a gym membership with some old friends during the lockdown after coming back to my hometown. Been getting ripped haven't touched porn in a year redpilled many of my friends.
>>
>>309396872
redpill is what fags call sticking just the tip into a butthole.
>>
>>309360945

>be typical gayming youtuber/twitch streamer
>plays minecraft/amongus
>makes about 7 to 6 figures
>does not have to provide anything to society
>older generations envy him

holy shit idk sounds like sick job to me
>>
>>309397110
You sound like a neet with no friends I am sorry anon.
>>
File: 1574128248091.jpg (84 KB, 300x300)
84 KB
84 KB JPG
>>309360155
My brother is in the same boat but slightly worse. He couldn't even hold his job at McDonalds for a week. He was never a smart kid and always had problems with his teachers, even when he was really young. Nowadays he just smokes pot, listens to rap music and is failing school. It causes a lot of stress in our house because he's always fighting with my parents. He also wants to move out at 18, but I don't know how the fuck he's going to do that. He doesn't even have $100 to his name. It makes me sad.
>>
>>309397507
I couldn't hold a job at McDonalds for a week either. started my own business and now I can buy McDoubles when ever I want.
>>
>>309397769
I wish he had that kind of drive. I don't want to see him poor or homeless.
>>
>>309397507

why don't you just straighten him out?
>>
>>309360809
>>309360809

Balkanbro said it.
>>
File: 1602120239408.png (6 KB, 230x219)
6 KB
6 KB PNG
>>309360155
You don't, fuck him, he's a loser and he will reap what he sows. We all have loser family members, welcome to the club.
>>
File: 1612459953348.png (195 KB, 231x313)
195 KB
195 KB PNG
>>309360809
A quintessentially Anglo post.
>>309360900
They're (((Angl*oids))), ergo not human. More approximate to a Jew than to a human being.
>>
>>309397769
Sorry, I dont have backing by a venture capitalist.
>>
>>309360155
Start lifting with him, also you have to realize that he may just not be an ambitious person. If everyone tried to go after high paying/respectable positions society would collapse. You may have to accept that your brother is just not ever going to be of the same mindset as you.
>>
>>309360155
tell him to get into landscaping/painting. he can listen to all the jungle music he wants, but at least he's outside
>>
>>309399775
He will be priced out by Mexicans and other mystery meat.
>>
>>309360809
Get him enlisted in a military, preferably marine core. Should get him somewhat straighten up. As odd as it sounds navy might do the trick too as you do get to travel world.
>>
>>309397507
You need to take him under your wing anon, sit him down and tell him your worries, that you care about him, that you want to succeed and prosper together. Try getting him to lift with you and present some kind of goal/plan that you can both work towards and take part in, maybe some kind of future business or investment strategy. You need to reactivate his hope and excitement for achieving greatness, right now it sounds like he has just resigned himself to building his life around simple pleasures that are reliably in his grasp.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.