[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 1613434464302.png (79 KB, 600x513)
79 KB
79 KB PNG
Can I just not go when they call me? Is it really that simple?
>>
>>309382596
Do you have allergies?
Do you have a religion?
are you pregnant?
Look up Nuremberg and forced medication.
or perhaps just tell them to fuck off.
>>
>>309382596
You don't have to take it, you will have an option to not take it on the consent form.

But be aware if you don't have a valid medical reason for declining you will not be going on holidays until 2025+ unless you pay and get swabbed every time for PCR.
>>
>>309382596
It's pretty disorganised, mate. If you miss it it's near guaranteed that they won't call you again.
>>
>>309383472
>unless you pay and get swabbed every time for PCR.
you don't have to consent to any of it
>>
>>309383472
I'd rather a PCR test than some experimental jab for a .1% death risk just to travel to some shithole country.

I'm 25 and healthy, give my doses to someone who needs it.

>>309383773
Are you working on the rollout? My mate used to deliver covid tests in his car like amazon flexi.
>>
>>309382596
Legally they can't perform medical procedures on you without your consent.
>>
>>309383472
I have no problem with having to get tested to go on holiday. Problem is I don’t think they’re going to do that, vaccines will be the only way.
>>
>>309384477
Sneed's Feed & Seed (formerly Chuck's). Also, "Bart's Fart & Shart" doesn't make any sense because the store wasn't called "Feed & Sheed" under Sneed's ownership so stop posting it.
>>
>>309382596
They cannot force you to receive a vaccination, as per international human rights laws. However, they will make it mandatory in other ways. You won’t be accepted for a new job without being vaccinated. You won’t be able to travel domestically or internationally without it. Once they start giving it to kids they won’t allow your children in school without the jab.
>>
>>309384680
Personally I’m going to refuse it on the basis that I’m trying for a child. I’m not, but it will keep them at bay as official advice is that those trying to get pregnant shouldn’t be vaccinated.
>>
>>309384561
You can get seafaring boats for pretty cheap, just make your own way abroad, fuck em.
>>
>>309384975
They’ll let me do that if I fake tan to look brown & travel in a dingy.
>>
>>309382596
You can refuse it on the third party contractor booking platform, though you have to give a reason.

t. mid-20s and vaccinated.
>>
>>309384680
>You won’t be accepted for a new job without being vaccinated. You won’t be able to travel domestically or internationally without it. Once they start giving it to kids they won’t allow your children in school without the jab.
Since forcing you to have it infringes on your human rights you can sue any company or government attempting to do this. It's basic discrimination.
>>
>>309382596

Are they going to call us, I assumed you had to book one?
>>
>>309385400
Your surgery will invite you via a third party app to choose a time when to turn up for your vaccination. At that point you can refuse, but it asks you to state a reason.

>>309385362
>Since forcing you to have it infringes on your human rights you can sue any company or government attempting to do this
Unfortunately that isn't true. They cannot give you a jab against your will but they can exert pressure in other ways to do so. There's a shit load of case law on vaccinations.
>>
>>309385362
I don’t think you can. The UK govt. is moving to give new employers the legal right to deny unvaccinated people.
>>
Just don't go, my father has had three letters and some texts, he doesn't want that shit so he ignores it.
>>
>>309385613
>The UK govt. is moving to give new employers the legal right to deny unvaccinated people.
That isn't what is happening at all. The law as it currently stands is that employers can refuse unvaccinated employees. There's no change to that. Employers are writing it into employment contracts, which has fuck all to do with the government.
>>
>>309385938
And you think that’s acceptable or..?
>>
i've ignored jury duty twice, people take this kinda stuff too seriously
>>
>>309385613
>is moving to give new employers the legal right to deny unvaccinated people.

> 2021
> he still works for an "employer"

I bet he doesn't even stack Bitcoins either
>>
>>309382596
remind them the virus has <1% mortality rate
then remind them that this vaccine isnt even 'approved' its just 'approved for emergency use'
youre not a guinea pig.
idk, good luck
>>
>>309382596
well i let them know in no uncertain terms pretty early on that i won't even consent to a self administered PCR test, although i did consider accept it so i could go swab the toilet at BP with it or some shit. also i've made it apparent to my personal glowniggers that should i be made to do anything against my will they had better be prepared to shoot me with a rifle. being english i have lawful authority to impose and enforce the magna carta, the only reason i'm not out slaughtering jews is fear of unlawful arrest or other consequence.
>>
>>309386276
The reality is most people need to be employed anon. If everyone was self employed there’d be no one to do essential work and run society.
>>
>>309385938
>The law as it currently stands is that employers can refuse unvaccinated employees
magna carta says you can kill people who are that stupid
>>
>>309386532
>muh magna carta
Mate, pls.
>>
>>309382596
Wait, people are being called for vaccinations? What are you, 65? I've managed to avoid everything, even swab tests, by just hanging around in my town and living life as normal.
>>
File: 1302710325016.jpg (34 KB, 365x475)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
>>309382596
They can't force you, it's a human right to dictate what happens to your body, has been since 1948
>Article 3.
>Everyone has the right to life, liberty and security of person.

>Article 5.
>No one shall be subjected to torture or to cruel, inhuman or degrading treatment or punishment.

>Article 9.
>No one shall be subjected to arbitrary arrest, detention or exile.

>Article 19.
>Everyone has the right to freedom of opinion and expression; this right includes freedom to hold opinions without interference and to seek, receive and impart information and ideas through any media and regardless of frontiers.

>Article 30.
>Nothing in this Declaration may be interpreted as implying for any State, group or person any right to engage in any activity or to perform any act aimed at the destruction of any of the rights and freedoms set forth herein.

Cherry picking a little of course, more could apply.
Bottom line, they can merely suggest you take it but they can't force you nor can anyone, even if some countries have stated otherwise.
>>
>>309382596
I work at a hospital and I just flat out denied having it. It's worked for me so far.
>>
>>309387273
Articles 9 and 19 are broken constantly.
Arbitrary arrest is down to interpretation, after all.
>>
It's funny how people think it will be over after vaccines. Overton window has been shifted. You gave your freedoms already. I wonder if folks from Hong Kong will accept your proposal since you have less freedom than China nowadays.
>>
>>309386884
i have rights bestowed by the magna carta, the faggot UN has no legal authority over me
>>
>>309382596
lmao people out there really think they'll be forced vaccinations
people out there really be living that life

mate they can't even force us to stay in our own homes
>>
>>309386884
oobs wrong reply, >>309387731 was meant for >>309387273
>>309386884
let's see them try me then. i know my rights and with my understanding of physiology i know i cannot resist a police force intent on unlawfully arresting me, which means i'll need the absolute best defense. they will not engage in my escalation.
>>
File: tenor.gif (9 KB, 220x220)
9 KB
9 KB GIF
mfw normies """threaten""" you won't be allowed into society without the vax
>>
>>309389119
When the fellow britbong cant into grammar
>>
>>309388323
The best defense is a public platform. It's no use screaming about your rights when it's only you and them in the room. They don't care.
>>
>>309382596
I'm having my vaccine on Friday. Hopefully wont be something I come to regret.
>>
>>309389970
if youre having your doubts then maybe you should stop
>>
>>309389859
no no, the best defense is a good offense, in this case against the offending police force. violence is the supreme authority from which all other authority is derived.
>>
Just dont show up im not
>>
>>309383472
>unless you pay and get swabbed every time for PCR.
Go for antigene tests nose swabs. Cost £50, and every time I started crying it hurts. Nurses don't want problems so they gave up on putting the swabs in nose and both tests came back negative.
>>
File: Cersei.png (268 KB, 505x461)
268 KB
268 KB PNG
>>309387273
Let me put my wan stain bureaucrat hat and explain why you are wrong:
>Article 3.
>Everyone has the right to life, liberty and security of person.
Yes, but think of everyone else, you are infringing on THEIR right to life, especially grandmama and that fat whale of a human that should have dies 3 years ago.
>Article 5.
>No one shall be subjected to torture or to cruel, inhuman or degrading treatment or punishment.
But its not torture, or degrading, it should be an honour for every British citizen to DO THEIR PART FOR RNHS and take the vaccine to protect the country!
>Article 9.
>No one shall be subjected to arbitrary arrest, detention or exile.
Your quarantine isn't arbitrary because we changed the law to make it "legitimate", and we will change the law every time we want to enact new draconian measures to ensure said measures are "legal".
>Article 19.
>Everyone has the right to freedom of opinion and expression; this right includes freedom to hold opinions without interference and to seek, receive and impart information and ideas through any media and regardless of frontiers.
HATE SPEECH ISNT FREE SPEECH, and the law has been fortified to make any dissent against the vaccine hate speech against RNHS and the people of Great Britain.
>Article 30.
>Nothing in this Declaration may be interpreted as implying for any State, group or person any right to engage in any activity or to perform any act aimed at the destruction of any of the rights and freedoms set forth herein.
uhhh...whatever, fuck that, doesn't matter, you are a biggot and a threat to society
> B...but that's international law!
That was international law, we have new laws now.
>>
>>309382596
You can do as you please. Turn up, or don't turn up. The vaccine isn't mandatory. There is of course talk of subjecting the UK population to vaccine certificates or passports for international travel, but I can't personally see it catching on with the public. If it's one thing us Brits have in abundance, and that's ignorance and bullish behaviour.
>>
>>309386062
>And you think that’s acceptable or..?
Did I say that? No. I'm just saying you're factually wrong and misleading others.

>>309386656
>magna carta says you can kill people who are that stupid
Literally 1% of Magna Carta is even still in force here. It's far more significant on American law than ours at this point.
>>
>>309382596
They'll call you on a private number, which you can just ignore if you want
They'll keep trying though
Accidentally answered this morning and they tried booking me in for a drive through jab and I just acted retarded until they hung up
>I don't...
>...what?
>...I'm sorry, I don't...
>...Sorry?
>...wait, can you repeat that?
etc
They'll hang up and write you off as a lost cause
However you get a card when you get vaxxed and you can fucking fully expect when the lockdown ends in April for all the important places to request to see that card before you can enter, I fucking guarantee it
Not a problem for me because my life was basically quarantine before quarantine happens but for normies it may as well be putting a gun to their head, no one is going to go for "self imposed lockdown"
>>
>>309385362
Depends on the job
>Retail wagie
Lol take your meds sheep and get back in your own
>Chad trades man
Good luck finding a non dirty electrican faggot
>>
File: 1612073001609.jpg (127 KB, 960x864)
127 KB
127 KB JPG
>>309384355
A friendly reminder: the .123% is only the case for the general populace, for your age bracket (and assuming you're not an asthmatic cunt) it's much, much, lower.

Also, it's more then likely to be way too high (historically it's always is, look at the swine flu a decade ago, and compare the estimated IFR at the start and end of the whole affair).

Any rational consideration of the affair most compare the IFR for your specific age bracket.
That is to say:
1. If: IFR>Risk-of-Vax -> take highly experimental "vax"
2. If: IFR>Risk-of-Vax -> don't take highly experimental "vax"
(I say "vax" cuz it's ain't really a classic vaccine, but a fairly experimental tech heresy)
Also, take into account that the IFR is a known value to a fair degree, while the risks of this experimental tech are not.
>>
>>309384477
Wrong. They simply need you to be plausibly insane to remove your agency. Now you understand better the effort into making anything an average white man would do a mental illness.
>>
>>309392223
>They simply need you to be plausibly insane to remove your agency
You're talking about sectioning?

The law says you have to be:
>suffering from mental disorder of a nature or degree which warrants the detention of the patient in a hospital for assessment (or for assessment followed by medical treatment) for at least a limited period
and you
>ought to be so detained in the interests of his own health or safety or with a view to the protection of other persons

There's nothing about 'plausible insanity' in there. Are you a schizo?
>>
>>309386418
>vaccine isnt even 'approved' its just 'approved for emergency use'
The funny thin is, that there are countries that actually 'approved' the damn thing. usually shit-countries (Saudi, Sudan, etc.)
No sane country actually 'approved' the damn thing though, which should tell you all you need about how safe it's actually is...
(they are simply covering their ass in advance)
>>
>>309391952
>Literally 1% of Magna Carta is even still in force here
that won't stop me from enforcing it
>>
>>309392916
>that won't stop me from enforcing it
You can't enforce anything. You're not a court. Or are you one of those freedmen on the land who thinks everything is about corporations and shit? Also, even if you were a court, a court can't enforce repealed law.
>>
>>309392612
You're not keeping up with things mate, posting on here is grounds for being sectioned according to the msm and detained forever.
>>
>>309389119
I work for those normies and their society.
How am I supposed to buy food without those shekels, you dumb goy?
>>
File: busy old week.png (1.3 MB, 1080x1185)
1.3 MB
1.3 MB PNG
>>309393111
>according to the msm
Who gives a fuck?
>>
>>309382596
Im a healthcare professional here. Just ignore the appointment. I can assure you no one will follow you up on it. The question is why would you not get vaccinated?
>>
>>309393079
>You're not a court
i'm english. i have the lawful authority to enforce the magna carta and if a court disagrees and tries to illegaly imprison me, then i'll turn it on them too.
like i said in my first post, i'll only comply with the threat of death, and even then i'll take my chances at grabbing a rife from them
>>
>>309393257
This is circular logic, msm condition consensus, democracy is nothing more than tyranny hiding behind said consensus, when you're a white neo nazi qoomer conspiracy nut case and the consensus validates that then you're being injected against your will you dull fuck.
>>
File: i like you.jpg (200 KB, 750x937)
200 KB
200 KB JPG
>>309393495
Whatever you say anon.

>>309393565
>msm condition consensus
The MSM does not have the power you think it does. It is disintegrating right as we sit here.
>>
>>309393495
Oh you're one of these people you'll be enforcing against the court from your cell with no representation, good luck Nigel.
>>
Get the jab you fucking pussy.
>>
>>309393665
Covid passports are manifesting in front of your face with biometrics and travel restrictions as a ramp to calling you a public health hazard if you refuse the vaccine and yet here you are.
>>
>>309393862
>Covid passports are manifesting in front of your face with biometrics and travel restrictions
Yes.

>as a ramp to calling you a public health hazard if you refuse the vaccine
Doubtful. Parliament would have to do the unprecedented step of making mandatory vaccination for adults legal for the first time in history, which would open them up to judicial review on both domestic law grounds and probably international law grounds too.
>>
>>309385362
Number of Brits who repeat whatever twitter and facebook bullshit as definitive fact is truly baffling. You retards are the reason this country is going to shit.
>>
I'm not too concerned about the ramifications of not getting vaccinated. I think enough people won't bother getting it to make any company think twice about excluding unvaccinated people.

I'm not really against the vaccine, I don't believe it's harmful or contains anything untoward but I feel it's not needed considering COVID is really a non-risk for healthy people.

I also think that by the time the vaccine drive is complete and the pubs open again there will be another variant that requires a new vaccine. I'm sure even the cucks that have been rallying for total lockdown will think twice about doing it all again come july.

If there really is some cult-like drive to exclude un-vaccinated people from society and travel then my last resort would be to pay someone for a fake test cert which I imagine will be easy enough, just pay some chump in a chemist £50 to add my name to the retard register without actually giving me the insertion.
>>
>>309393862
and threats of violent resistance to illegal tyranny are manifesting in front of their faces, watch.
if any of this bullshit is imposed on me, the perpetrators will be responsible for the ensuing violence, to preemtively resist my illegal incarceration i will first attempt to destroy my local police station and secure their equipment for myself
>>
>>309393359
>>
>>309389119
So like, The Mark Of The Beast then. KEK. This shit writes itself.
>>
Massive number of anti-vaxxers-are-evil documentaries are running here currently. Social programming well underway.
>>
>>309382596
Yes mate. You don’t have to get it. Just tell them to fuck off. I will be doing that exact thing. Don’t worry so much mate. You’ll be ok. Where are you based in U.K.?
>>
>>309395798
>anti-vaxxers-are-evil documentaries
Loinks?
>>
>>309394881
>secure their equipment for myself
Oi mate, carrying those rubber batons requires a loicense and you know it!
>>
>>309396512
There was a whole piece running tonight about the anti vaxxer network. Only heard it playing in the back ground, but they were painting the AVN as psycho stalkers.
>>
>>309382596
Well posting here saying you aren't going to take it is a sure fire way to get a visit and stabbed with the vaccine, so good job there.
>>
>>309382596
pay some homeless dude to take it for you
>>
>>309385599
well looks like there's about to be a review on the integrity of the world's court systems.

Stress test incoming.
>>
>>309382596
>Can I just not go when they call me? Is it really that simple?
Yes. Just don't go. Remember the general time frame they try to call you though just in case you need to bullshit.
>>
>>309394359
No it doesn't need to be that way, they circumvent it, only the insane would refuse a vaccine, you're now insane, covid risk in the asylum then warrants you being injected. At no stage did they make into law vaccinations as mandatory, they called you crazy then a dr decided you in fact wanted it via power of attorney.
>>
Just don't have it.
Don't sign any fucking documents, just do not have it.
>>
>>309384477
Imagining thinking we have rights in Britain

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.