[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect


Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.




File: 1614695502597.png (909 KB, 630x637)
909 KB
909 KB PNG
pic related.
this is political because it talks about gun laws, fuck off jannies
>>
if I'm expected to live among niggers I will remain armed at times, and there is literally nothing you can do about it
>>
>>331004455
Based mutts making nordcucks seeth by bombing sandniggers and carrying guns
>>
>>331004455
One thing he won't be is robbed by a nigger.
>>
>>331004455
Hey, if you don't want me to have it, you're free to try to come take it from me.
>>
>>331004455
> Walk into theatre
> Gets shot
> Walk into school
> Get shot
> Walk into synagogue
> Get shot
> Walk in public
> Get shot
> Park your car
> Get shot
> Go to a concert
> Get shot
America
>>
>>331004455
The only people that want to disarm law-abiding citizens are tyrants who intend to kill anyone that criticizes them or their power grabs.
>>
>>331004455
do you talk about the redditor, or the guy who had the gun at the groceries ?

if the guy handling the gun stayed within the law, he used his constitutional rights, nothing to seethe over there

and the redditor just doesnt have any goals in life, which is why he has to gossip and seethe on the internet, about people who didnt even talk to him in any way
>>
>>331004455
CCW prevents more of crime than open carry
>>
>>331004455
Whiney liberal pussys should be scared of guns.
>>
File: FT_17.02.08_Weapon1.jpg (191 KB, 640x320)
191 KB
191 KB JPG
>>331004455
>arms race
>>
File: 1625988617503.webm (2.65 MB, 1920x1080)
2.65 MB
2.65 MB WEBM
>>331004455
>1 post by I'd
I'm gonna post thus video and it explains in full why the right toncarry is important.
Fuck anyone who posts after me bumping this thread.
>>
>>331004455
He probably has no problem at all and do it everyday. But the plebbitor do seem to be a bit jelly.
>>
>>331004764
i guess you should carry a gun huh? less likely to get shot
>>
Are you faggots ever done bumping slide threads?
>>
Don't let them take your weapons. You won't ever get them again.
We had our first school shooting ever a week before a legislator tried to introduce federal self-defense laws. It's so tiresome.
>>
>>331004764
And?
>>
>>331004455
I went to pizza joint a couple days ago with a .40 caliber S&W on my hip. Nobody cared. You are gay.
>>
File: gun_problem.jpg (68 KB, 784x767)
68 KB
68 KB JPG
>>331004764
America doesn't exactly have a gun problem.
>>
>>331004455
American "democracy" = where you are afraid of wackos and niggers, even in shopping mall.
>>
File: 1614853687525.png (1.19 MB, 1024x795)
1.19 MB
1.19 MB PNG
>>331004455
Because Pic related -- 1 --- many places in the United States are still rural and even though the coyote got just a lucky bite -- I am not risking having to get rabies shots so some Liberal faggot can feel they are better than me by taking guns away .
--2.-- Other places in the United States are Urban and are infested with Urbanis Niggerus who will murder you for no reason at all -- and a hail of gun fire seems to be the only thing the vermin understands
>>
>>331004455
I literally don't care about their or your opinion. I conceal carry. I'd you conceal carry no one ever knows you have anything.
Be a adult. Train and be responsible and I'd the need ever arises, you can get the Ashley babitt shooter treatment.
>>
File: 1626492256256.jpg (147 KB, 1200x765)
147 KB
147 KB JPG
>>331004455
>blue bus monitor.
You can only wonder what this asshole looks like in real life...
>>
>>331004455
"Of all evil I deem you capable: Therefore I want good from you. Verily, I have often laughed at the weaklings who thought themselves good because they had no claws." - Friedrich Nietzsche
>>
>>331004985
>one of the old farts immediately domes him, a shit load of other old farts immediately pull out their guns and encircle the corpse

completely based
>>
File: 1622867707868.jpg (161 KB, 760x1024)
161 KB
161 KB JPG
>>331004455
By this logic, police, politicians and public figures with a security detail are paranoid, fearful, weak, and cowardly. Which actually sounds about right.
>>
>>331004764
this

>>331004985
>Fuck anyone who posts after me bumping this thread.

kek doesn't even know how to sage a thread

>>331005111
you can live happy without weapons too. i dont have a gun and i never had problems. i guess in america is another thing since everyone has this "muh it's full of niggers i must carry a gun" mentality
>>
>>331004985
Boomer's life peaked at that moment.
>>
>>331004455
https://www.expats.cz/czech-news/article/right-to-arms-embedded-in-czech-consitution
Fuck off EU tranny shill.
>>
>>331004455
>Why americans are like this?
Because fuck you that's why.
>>
>>331004455
Girls like men with guns
>>
File: nonce.jpg (8 KB, 225x225)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
>>331005253
>>
gun owning is how an alpha male consoooooms
>>
File: concealcarry.webm (571 KB, 360x360)
571 KB
571 KB WEBM
this thread is bait but it does give me an opportunity to post this
https://www.fox6now.com/news/1-1-2-years-in-prison-for-man-who-punched-george-webb-manager-in-the-face
conceal carry works
>>
File: ayyylmao.jpg (34 KB, 600x669)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
>>331004455
>Imagine how paranoid, fearful, weak and cowardly someone must be inside to feel threatened by a piece of metal and other peoples freedoms.
>>
>>331004455
Why americans are like this?
america is not 100% white so what do you expect?
>>
>>331004455
I agree, cops are faggots with their gun belts and body armor
>>
File: this.jpg (138 KB, 876x1024)
138 KB
138 KB JPG
>>331004455
In case of niggers or zombie democrats.
>>
>>331004563
>if I'm expected to live among niggers I will remain armed at times,
fpbp
>>
open carrying a pistol is pretty homophobic though. just paint a target on your back.
>>
File: 1584603403217.jpg (62 KB, 800x472)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
>>331005533
checked
>>
>>331004455
If I was paranoid I would be carrying a high capacity 45 auto. Instead I’m a 6’4” tall man whose EDC is a handgun chambered in 22lr. Anybody who is stupid enough to fuck with me is going to get the zipper treatment because I like to be a dickhead who isn’t afraid of going to jail.
>>
>>331004563
Fpbp.. fuck meme flags aka kikes
>>
>>331004455
>fuck off jannies
Be honest, you are a jannie, aren't you?
>>
>>331004455
I want that guy standing next to me if anything happens vs some snoyboy
>>
>>331004667
Yes he will a nigger will just shoot him in the head from behind and take his wallet & gun.
>>
>>331005043
>>331005083
>>331005164
Doesn't look like everybody else carrying guns prevented any of that from happening.
>>
>>331005730
>pic
They'd prob mog rural retards with the military or even local police. Even just changing the law will make their aging legs kneel like the last couple of years.
>>
File: 145865587754.png (411 KB, 922x522)
411 KB
411 KB PNG
>>331005236
conceal is smarter in public. If a would-be assailant sees your gun plainly on your hip, he will just train a weapon on you and take it away, unless you see him before he sees you.
>>
File: move kitteh.jpg (283 KB, 584x488)
283 KB
283 KB JPG
>>331005799
Best case scenario the cops take 4 minutes to get there, It only takes you a second to pull the trigger.
>>
>>331004667
This.
>>
File: c88.jpg (54 KB, 600x583)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
open carry, no retention... ngmi
>>
>>331005327
You are completely right. A long time ago leaders could mingle amoungst their people with little worry at all. Modern so-called leaders are so afraid of their own people because they know they are hated as they do everything against them.
>>
>>331006085
Or the nigger would just take the gun from his hoister and shoot him in the back.
>>
>>331005253
>>
>>331006165
>nigger shoots you from behind
>nigger takes your shit
>nigger runs off
How has that prevented a robbery then?
>>
>>331005897
Carry for show, but learn self defense martial arts, retard. There isn't always need to kill the other guy.
>>
>>331004455
It’s legal to openly carry without a permit in my state. I’ve never seen anyone do it. Not once.
>>
>>331006233
Checked. That also happens.
>>
>>331005328
I'm scared of southern white trash.
Pizza place I was at is visited by meth heads and gets robbed alot.
>>
>>331006308
>learn self defence
If you don't already instinctively know how to defend yourself then you don't deserve to live.
>learn martial arts
There is a reason it's called arts because it's all for show. It doesn't hav much use against somebody who knows how to fight.
>>
File: taking a knee.jpg (34 KB, 474x302)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
>>331006139
Only libshit cityfags kneel for niggers, we kneel on them.
>>
>>331006308
It’s a 22 you retard. It’s not for show. Of course I know self defense and martial arts you nigger.
>>
>>331006254
You've obviously never been to rural America.
Where everyone is packing heat.
>>
>>331006335
/pol/ are quick to show videos of stupid black people getting shot but never show the times a white robber succeeds. It's only dumb animals which fail and there are also some smart niggers which know exactly how to rob a place and survive.
>>
>>331004764
What VPN do you use?
>>
>>331006405
This, combat training is a lot more effective than an MMA class.
>>
>>331005164
Check your sources. The "firearm homicide rate" for the European countries you show is higher than their actual overall homicide rate.
>>
>>331004977
Those belt keepers are on upside down.
>>
>>331004455
Because of all the crime
>>
>>331006405
so the only way to train to fight is to provoke niggers in the streets and gain xp?
no thanks. ill just carry a force multiplier
>>
File: 1445066460735.jpg (93 KB, 850x784)
93 KB
93 KB JPG
>>331006233
>>331006322
>t. Obvious nogunz
>>
File: pipe.png (223 KB, 301x309)
223 KB
223 KB PNG
>>331006463
>everybody is packing heat
So what if somebody else has a gun far away from the victim? Also America is the only place where people are so cucked that they will actually defend other strangers who they know nothing about. Half the time they end up getting shot as well. You don't get a prize for being a hero.
>>
>>331006565
how chinese of you
>>
>>331006534
Much lulz, did KEK.
>>
>>331006534
I was replying to carlos.
>>
>>331005505
I wish she had killed that nigger. Now, he'll do his time (2 years = 2 weeks because nigger kangz/clown world) and be released an even bigger nigger.
>>
>>331006541
I would love to see her try.
>>
>>331006565
>>everybody is packing heat
>So what if somebody else has a gun far away from the victim?
Thats not how robberies work dumb ass.
>>
>>331006617
I'm British but unless you know the person you shouldn't get involved. You could be stepping inbetween a gang conflict for all you know.
>>
>>331006405
Cope
>>331006501
Modern combat training is heavily inffluenced by some martial arts, but I have to agree.
>>
>>331006651
You're an imbecile. If there is nobody else around who is going to save the victim?
>>
>>331004455
yeah, god forbid people od what they want
>>
>>331006678
So if you see some random getting stabbed, you would just keep walking like a coward?
You're a bong of course you would.
>>
>>331006717
If you have good reflexes then you can beat any martial arts nigger.
>>
>>331006642
According to them, violence would be ok because you assumed their gender. Death to the Left.
>>
>>331006733
>imma snipe this dude from 400 yrds for his wallet in rural Kansas
jab brain everyone
>>
>>331004455
Now that niggers get to chimp out with no consequences and with the support of a good part of the public if they do, that man has to defend himself.
>>
fucking pasta /thread
>>
>>331006775
You're an American so please don't talk to me about cowardice. You're just one above French people. The fact that you need a gun to fight shows to me that you're far more cowardly than any British man.
>>
>>331006139
>changing the law
Wtf are you talking about?
>local police
Nigger, rural local police are the type of motherfuckers that travel to DC to protest gun control
>>
>>331006440
What I meant is that carrying a gun on sight should be meant as a deterrent and only used in extreme circumstances.

Usually, it's enough for people to see you're carrying to not fuck with you.
>>
>>331006824
death to all degenerates
>ftfy
>>
>>331004455
Kys faggot euro scum
>>
>>331006639
Dumbass bitch, defendor of mcdonalds for her meager pay.
>>
>>331006775
He'd just say "but knifes are banned" like the faggot he is
>>
>>331006915
Guns are only deterrent for those who care about dying.
>>
>>331006717
The hand to hand training of SEALs and Forecon is not influenced by martial arts. In martial arts the objective is to win the match and abide by all the rules of the fight. In h2h and cqc there are no rules and the objective is to kill the other person as quickly and efficiently as possible.
>>
>>331006678
If they're niggers, then no, I wouldn't get involved. Let them kill each other over trite bullshit. Normal humans though? Of course you should help.
>>
>>331006991
There is plenty of gun crime here.
>>
File: 1626850833973.jpg (52 KB, 565x576)
52 KB
52 KB JPG
>>331006882
>British man
You mean slave?
>>
File: ritten_hause.webm (2.94 MB, 1036x604)
2.94 MB
2.94 MB WEBM
>>331004455
fuck blm. that's why.
>>
>>331006776
And you can't get good reflexes without good endurance training (cardio), nor proper response without lifting for strength and combat training for speed.
>>
>>331006882
The fact that you avoided the question to act like a faggot speaks volumes.
>>
File: real_norf.jpg (54 KB, 681x705)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
>>331007094
You wouldn't dare take on a norfman in a one-to-one fist fight.
>>
>>331006308
Death to faggots like you
>>
>>331004455
The biggest coward is the person who expects the state to protect him and his property.
>>
>>331007036
https://www.sportsrec.com/7494786/what-styles-of-martial-arts-do-navy-seals-learn
>>
>>331007165
My answer is yes I would avoid it unless I knew the person. I might also get involved if it's a child getting attacked. You don't know the full story though so you don't really know what you're actually getting yourself into. There could be 10 more of them around the corner.
>>
>>331006335
Cool, stay in Portland trannie
>>
>>331006915
It is a deterrent you nigger. If some nigger wants to fuck with me, I brandish my handgun. If he keeps trying I get to have some fun by giving him the zipper treatment.
>>
>>331007205
>t. fat fuck on a mobility scooter

>>331007009
Yeah you might have to kill some niggers, given the chance
>>
>>331006541
I hope one day the cunt trys.
>>
File: 1526773975739.jpg (239 KB, 1024x904)
239 KB
239 KB JPG
>>331006882
Have fun punching the bullets when a nigger pulls a gun on you.
>>
>>331007237
This.
Cops take 4-9 minutes to respond.
Also cops are useless in most situations.
>>
>>331004455
I open carried with 2 of my buds one time in Fairfax Virginia and a teen girl who saw us literally burst into tears. We went into Starbux (I didn't order anything because I didn't used to drink coffee at the time) and there were some cops in there and they noticed but didn't care. 3 white guys open carrying is not a big deal.

However, Virginia has fallen to the Blue wave marxists and is not the same state it used to be at this point.
>>
>>331006955
She stopped that stupid nigger from committing more violence, faggot. In fact, that gun pointed at him likely saved him several years of prison time.
>>
>>331007318
Well lucky you if you have "stand your ground" laws. Otherwise you're gonna get more dilated than trannies in jail.
>>
>>331007257
>sports rec dot com…
Or I could just trust my own personal experiences of having gone through private training with a bunch of fuckers who did tours for devgru.
>>
>>331004455
His body his choice.
>>
>>331004455
this except with masks
imagine being deathly afraid of the flu
>>
>>331007416
Not southern Virginia you scumfuc
>>
>>331007562
The absolute state of faggots.
>>
File: distrisitas.jpg (61 KB, 1280x720)
61 KB
61 KB JPG
>>331007516
sure mate, have you got over 100 confirmed kills too?
>>
>>331004455
We have a violent crime rate around 20 times higher than that of a nation like Iceland's. Violence is very common here, and it's not because of guns. There are more knife attacks than firearm attacks in the USA. Americans need to be able to defend themselves. Open-carrying draws too much attention, though.
>>
>>331007416
Fairfax? What are you doing in ice cream sandwich flag land?
>>
File: IMG_0252.jpg (2.61 MB, 3024x4032)
2.61 MB
2.61 MB JPG
>>331004455
Niggers exist, imagine not carrying a gun at all times.
>>
>>331007481
Already been to jail. Never got raped. Projections from a manlet.
>>
>>331006955
Checked. I don't understand why people will risk their lives to defend a corporation out of all tihngs. The ultimate cuckholdry.
>>
>>331007639
>been to jail
Oh say can you see.
>>
File: No gun problem.jpg (32 KB, 400x390)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
>>331004764
>>
>>331007570
>southern Virginia
The nigger part. Also votes blue. Full of welfare queen military goblins too. You mean Central and Western Virginia where the old Boomers live.
>>
File: MoranGrabby.jpg (63 KB, 620x465)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
>>331007481
It is better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6.
>>
>>331007603
1, a chomo.
>>
>>331007269
>if child involved
>MIGHT get involved

Cowards like you are the REAL problem in today's world. You need to fix yourself.
>>
File: america (2).jpg (678 KB, 1632x1224)
678 KB
678 KB JPG
>>331007623
Running from you Efrain. Which Costco in NOVA is this most likely to be? Taken in 2012.
>>
>>331004455
how many of these retarded armed white men start shooting indiscriminately? Probably none
>>
>>331007729
Yeehaw!
>>
>>331007687
By the dawns early light!
>>
>>331004455
I've been meaning to make a meme to replace the photo with the guy in that faggot parade with all of those dildos stuck to him and keep the text
>>
>>331004563
Damn... You made a better argument than even I could come up with. Good job.

lol kek get captcha phkkk
>>
File: americattle.jpg (462 KB, 1500x1119)
462 KB
462 KB JPG
>>331007772
How many of these white men with all these guns actually fight back against the tyrannical government? Certainly none.

>man tries to rob you
OMG TIME TO USE GUNS
>government robs you every single day
Hell yeah! Freedom baby! Woohoo!
>>
>>331004455
What's wrong with carrying a weapon around? Even you Euroshits used to carry knives and swords around before loicenses were invented.
>>
File: 1626206435805.jpg (14 KB, 480x320)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
>>331007729
Hello fren.
>>
>>331004455
Why would I get weak or fearful? I'd have a gun.
>>
>>331004455
If you've seen nigger robbing a shop set fire to someone because they're white, the gun is a must, fagot.
>>
>>331007871
How many times have you britbongs fought back against the crown for taxing you unjustly?
>>
>>331004455
This gets you mad, because if you decide to chimp out like the feral leftist you are, you'd get clapped by some grandma defending herself. Guns piss you off because when someone (i.e. your political enemies) has them you don't have carte blanche to load them in the boxcars, assault them in public, burn down their houses, etc. Lefties can't run roughshod, when their victims are armed, and it makes them seethe.
>>
>>331007945
They never have. They're the biggest cowards on the planet. Literally the laughing stock of the world.
>>
>>331004455

That's an old lady carrying that gun. She carries because she has to defend herself from niggers.

Are you telling me you'd rather see her beaten and dead than to have her be able to defend herself?
>>
>>331004764
>gets run over by truck of peace
>socialized medicine gives him an aspirin
>dances off, saging along the way
>>
>>331007906
A fair amount of us still carry weapons in fact a lot of youth carry more than you realise because we don't care about the law. Only boomers follow the law to the point that it leads to their own demise. A lot of gangs also tend to have access to guns but they don't use them often because then it brings the armed police in. Guns are more of a status symbol and a last resort.
>>
>>331006085
>>331006233
what is situational awareness
>>
>>331006085
This is why you should conceal carry if your state allows it.
>>
File: Don't miss.jpg (92 KB, 960x905)
92 KB
92 KB JPG
Guns are nice but rifles are better, a gun is just for getting to your rifle.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0sdR-UdYzg
>>
>>331008062
>implying modern white men have any situational awareness
>>
>>331008013
I know right. Imagine being such a faggot bunch that you claim to have been the last bastion in Europe that fought against the Germans when your own royalty are German immigrants.
>>
>>331008071
What good would that do if you just assume everybody has a gun anyway?
>>
>>331007945
When are you fighting back against your own government for taxing you unjustly?
>>
>>331008133
It means you don't do shit that would get you shot, dumbass.
>>
>>331008099
Umm.. without America, Germany would have crushed those parasites. Even Canada had to help the eurofags. Because they're cowards.
>>
>>331008092
I can tell you don't carry. It puts you into condition yellow pretty easily. You on the other hand walk around in condition green with your head up your ass because you are a pussy.
>>
>>331007981
They can only attack people weaker than them. Older people, women, those they outnumber, and of course, unborn children. Leftists are cowards. There's a reason they're so obsessed with keeping their faggot faces covered as much as possible.
>>
>>331008092
Oi bruv. It’s one of em niggers bruv! Tip top guvnuh!
>>
>>331008208
No, it means you just kill before you get killed. A dead man can't fight back.
>>
File: 1610136095298.png (978 KB, 960x649)
978 KB
978 KB PNG
>>331007871
Forget about 1776 you fucking yellow toothed faggot? If it wasn't for guns we'd be brits. That's why we love them so much.
>>
>imagine censoring people's freedom of speech and expression irl and online cause you get easily offended due being a prude-petty peon who can't handle anything that mocks you or isn't about you.

>Your desire and absolute demand to ban all guns stems from a idea in that tiny brain of yours that banning guns, will make society safer somehow and everything wil be like a Disney movie where the bad guys just give up and become defeated and everyone loves happily ever after. Too bad reality is logical for that fantasy to work. In retrospect, your only causing more problems that lead to worse things. Not like you care, all you care about is making sure that fragile ego of yours isn't hurt by the big scary-meanies you cry about everything 24 hours.
>>
>>331008176
When are you?
“Rules for thee and not me”
>>
>>331008223
Very true. Especially brits.
>>
>>331004455
why are europoors such pussies?
>>
>>331004455
>Wear a mask to be safe
>NOOOOOOooooo don't exercise your right to open carry
>>
>>331008268
>Forget about that event that happened over 200 years ago?
You are nothing compared to the men of that period.
>>
>>331004455
I don't know, but we should definitely spend the rest of the day (and our lives) pointlessly discussing that gay pic here for some reason.
>>
>>331008260
like you'd know anything about that, kek.
>>
this is technically political, even though your post is gaslightning and extremely low quality.

go to
>>>/bant/
>>>/k/
>>
>>331004455
i agree, so many people have been needlessly hurt because of idiots taking pictures with cellphones and not minding their own fucking business.
>>
>>331004455
She needs to be dropped in the nighttime streets of London or Paris, there's no (legal) guns there. She should be in peaceful heaven.
>>
>>331008493
In the UK you can legally own a pak40 or a tank without any legal issues.
>>
File: 1625424024780m.jpg (169 KB, 1024x708)
169 KB
169 KB JPG
>>331008368
That's why we left there.
Because they're a bunch of cowards.
They let Hitler literally blow up London for years.
Did nothing.
Finally America came to save them.
>>
>>331004455
>"people that need guns are weak"
>someone misgenders the anti-gun troon
"help, help, police, police, they're trying to kill me!!!1!!"
>>
>>331004455
-t. gated community champagne socialist who doesn't have to live near niggers
>>
>>331004455
based, I would always carry a gun on me if I could
>>
>>331004455
Long story short the writer of this message in the pic doesn’t have the balls to strap up. He wouldn’t tell some gang bangin’ bloods this either otherwise he’d be “blood out.”
>>
>>331004455
Open carry is stupid, conceal carry is preferred. Imagine using a regular belt to support your holster instead of a gun belt. Imagine not carrying IWB.
>>
Also, that's a woman. Why are you trying to disenfranchise her like that?
>>
File: amerigolems.jpg (7 KB, 234x250)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
>>331008611
I wish Hitler had won. Too bad Amerigolems got involved.
>>
>>331004455
Open carry only helps you against retards and junkies, otherwise it just makes you a bigger target.
>>
>>331008695
Iwb?
>>
File: 1626951053419.jpg (106 KB, 480x640)
106 KB
106 KB JPG
>>331008448
True, but you're worth even less. The sun set on the british empire a long time ago. You are slave scum. Worth less than a nigger.
>>
File: le epic meme.png (182 KB, 562x483)
182 KB
182 KB PNG
>>331004455
what a waste of digis
>>
>>331004985
sucks for the 2nd victim who was slow on the draw
>>
>>331008607
Sure thing, but neither of those things is something you'd carry on your person.
>>
File: 1626876294768m.jpg (52 KB, 1024x576)
52 KB
52 KB JPG
>>331004455
Lmfao you mean I don't have to carry or use my knife again if I immigrate to an open carry state? Sign me right the fuck up.
>>
>>331004455
Because the 13%
>>
>>331008828
also i'm sure you have to lock up the firearm in some ridiculous safe, also your bullets in a seperate safe
never listens to eurofags claiming "but bro guns are legal here)))", they're just coping, and unless they're farmers or something they will never actually use it
>>
>>331004455
>omg so many shootings won't somebody stop the shootings
>lol you carry a gun what are you scared of pussy?
Really makes you think.
>>
>>331008749
Inside the waistband
>>
>>331008885
Carry both, inside 20 feet a knife is deadlier.
>>
>>331006642
>>331007384
that'd be fun to watch
>>
>>331004985
Unironically and unequivocally baste. God bless White America
>>
>>331009027
these are the same people afraid of a flu with 99.9999% survival rate, people misgendering them, etc.
leftists have no agency on calling anyone a coward
>>
File: 1404501867142.png (85 KB, 279x192)
85 KB
85 KB PNG
>>331008176

>reminder that Brits can't even own a TV in their own country without having to pay a substantial annual tax to cover the cost of their own version of blacked.com, which is the BBC
>reminder that there are people actually going to jail for being disgruntled after a soccer match
>reminder that the British government was actually allowing and encouraging the rape of tweenage girls by Muslim gangs well ordinary citizens can't even get knives with points on them
>>
>>331009025
No, that's only in pussy bluefag states, I can leave my guns anywhere I want in my own home.
>>
>>331006085
You seriously overestimate their shooting ability.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7VqG_4ADFfQ
>>
>>331008732
Fuck off Steven-san, you're posting from the land of the Samurai where open carry was not only cool but venerate for centuries.
>>
>>331009173
i know, i was talking about eurofag gunlaws
sorry just woke up
>>
>>331004455
Just imagine how utterly shizoic someone must be to constantly bitch about people doing groceries
>>
>>331006405
>If you don't already instinctively know how to defend yourself then you don't deserve to live.
I actually learned how over 2 decades. I could mangle you like a wire coathanger.
>>
File: 1623499186648.jpg (102 KB, 1280x850)
102 KB
102 KB JPG
>>331004764
That's not the reality:
>Walk into a theatre
Niggers
>Walk into a school
Niggers
>Walk into a synagogue
Niggers (but they'll say it was Whites)
>Walk in public
Niggers
>Park your car
Niggers
>Go to a concert
Niggers

THAT is America.
It will be the Netherlands soon enough too, all of Europe is cucked and you too will understand the nigger problem.
That's a good thing! Maybe you'll stop being so fucking stupid with your completely false sense of superiority.
Do we need to remind you how fast Hitler fucked you up?
It was basically instantaneous.
You have no superiority of any kind Jan.
>>
CHICAGO HAS 117,000 ACTIVE GANG MEMBERS

THATS WHY YOU PROTECT YOURSELF, IVORY TOWER DUMMY, LIFESPAN < 5MINS
>>
>>331009175
>>331009251
Yeah, the Germans got a shit deal there.
>>
>>331009175
I don't think you have to be the best shooter when the end of the barrel is inches away from your head.
>>
>>331009297
No you couldn't you weak faggot. The fact that it took you over 2 decades tells me you're not very good with intuition.
>>
>>331007173
Can't really hit the jaw if the creature in front of you doesn't have one, bridge of the nose is out, doubt trying to connect with that padded neck is doing much either.
>>
>>331007605
>We have a violent crime rate around 20 times higher than that of a nation like Iceland's
because (((they))) always show the national average, if you subtract the nigger infested shitholes like Detroit, Chicago, Philly... etc., you'll get a crime rat, that equals to luxemburg.
>>
>>331009400
How? I studied many different styles. Some useful, most not. It takes time to build muscle memory and condition.
>>
File: 2217003.jpg (46 KB, 480x363)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
>>331006222
Sadam Hussein was not afraid to go into a huge crowd of Iraquis that were armed to the teeth with AK47s.
>>
>>331006775
Legally speaking any time you intercede on the behalf of a stranger with lethal force it's only okay to do so if they would be correct in applying that same level of force. If some Jewish lawyer can prove that the victim you saved was actually an agressor you're on the hook for murder on their behalf. Just make sure shit is what it seems before you pull the trigger and spend the next 2 years+ being jerked around by Jews in the courtroom.
>>
>>331009027
Thats how you can tell its primarily women who speak the loudest about this. 100% faith in government officials to save the day and rather not have an average joe use his right to defend himself. Also
>"we live in a world where we dont feel safe. Men want to harrass us, kidnap us, kill or rape us"
>"ew carry a gun for self defense? I'm not some psycho killer nazi anon"
>>
File: Your way.jpg (45 KB, 603x767)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
>>331009350
>letting a nigger get that close
What part of never relax did you not understand?
>>
>>331009350
Yeah, just let them walk on up. You can smell them coming. And don't shoot until you see the yellows of their eyes.
>>
>>331009190
look who's talking you're probably a monarquist
>>
>>331009699
if you've got a nigger stabbing people, you're pretty much free to waste him and save the taxpayers money while you're at it.
>>
>>331004563
I was driving thru Vegas at 2am, had to stop to get gas from CA to ID.
I pull my gun out and tuck it IWB appendix carry and start pumping gas.
Homeless nigger comes walking 150ft away straight at me. I turn to face him and as he gets about 20 feet away I'm standing there facing him directly, waiting for him to see my pistol. He finally sees it and changes his angle about 45 degrees. He walks past me to a newspaper stand, pretends to read what's inside, but I'm pretty sure it was empty. Then walks to the bus stop next to it, pretends to read the schedule, but there are no lights and busses don't run right now.
Then he circles back and walked back to where he came from.
I will always carry if I have to stop anywhere near niggers
>>
>>331004985
my favorite part is when the preacher was first to hit the floor
Indeed there is not so proud-spirited a man in the world
nor so generous of gifts,
nor so bold in his youth,
nor so brave in his deeds,
nor so dear to his lord,
that he never in his seafaring has a worry,
as to what his Lord will do to him
>>
>>331009662
Do you see any niggers there? That's why.
>>
>>331009874
OP's image shows a guy pushing a shopping trolley focused on what's in front of him.
>>
>>331009662
His people loved him that's why. You don't tend to kill people that you love.
>>
>>331006129
Guns prevented America from being like Mexico or Brazil.
>>
>>331004455
Open carry is stupid, but it's better to have a gun and not need it, than to need it and not have it. I remember a survivor of the Luby's mass shooting in the 80's said it was the one time she'd decided to leave her gun in the car and will regret it for the rest of her life since it could've allowed her to save her parents from being murdered.
>>
>>331010126
Mexico has plenty of guns and it's a shithole. IN fact Mexico is one of only three countries in the world to have the right to bear arms written into their constitution.
>>
>>331006541
Level 3 retention holster, stupid bitch would grab the gun and the cop could just pound her face in while she was confused as to why the gun wouldn't come out.
>>
>>331004764
it's fun tbqh, like GTA in real life
>>
>>331010184
That's just proof that if you outlaw guns only outlaws will have guns.
>>
>>331010073
Yeah, and I'm sure the photographer looks like Rick Ross and not some karen hambeast. Doubt he's on defcon 2 just yet.
>>
>>331010308
Guns aren't outlawed in Mexico although you aren't allowed to carry them for some reason.
>>
>>331010073
>shopping trolley
That's not what they're called faggot.
>>
File: open-carry.png (1.23 MB, 1024x724)
1.23 MB
1.23 MB PNG
>>331010073
>>331010361

Original pic is of and older lady with a 1911A1 on her hip.
>>
>>331010484
For all practical purposes, that's outlawing them. It's like saying you can own a car but you can't drive it.
>>
>>331010013
I've brandished my daily carry twice in the last handful of years; both times involved niggers thinking they were gonna prey on a whiteboi. This was around the time the feral were playing "polar bear games" (the knockout game).

Until the politically protected ferals are dealt with, I will always have my piece on me.
>>
>>331010553
No lie, some rando nigger will walk up behind her one day and take it.
Reflexes and distractions with a group her shit is gone.
>>
>>331005505
>oh fuck not another nigger in the kitchen
just a couple years ago. today they would say that fat latina is racist for pointing a gun at the poor customer who just had a complaint about the service.
>>
>>331010553
Older lady is distracted by the bread and the old man is looking ahead. The perfect time to strike! I think guns can be cool but people act like they are some magical tool which makes them invincible just because they're carrying one.
>>
>>331004962
that's because most people conceal carry rather than open carry
>>
>>331004977
*snicker* Glock.
That's a stovepipe waiting to happen.
Cops are the shittiest at firearms maintenance.
>>
>>331006312
Most people carry concealed illegally anyways, you risk a $1000 fine if you get caught doing it
>>
I will carry a firearm and you can fuck off. The right to protect yourself is inalienable and endowed by our creator. Furthermore the insinct of self preservation is so fundamental it should not suprise you that there are people who carry everyday.


Inb4 some weird scenario where the gun doesnt help and i still die.

FUCK EUROFAGS WITH NO GUNS
AND
FUCK JANNIES
>>
>>331010553
Well I didn't look so tongue my poorly educated, fat taint. Fucking teanigger.
>>
>>331007173
Kek
>>
>>331010705
doubt. the way it sits and the fact that it has retention makes it kind of difficult to just yank out from behind
>>
>>331010844
There's an old saying, a man who carries a gun is a fool everyday he has it until the day he needs it.
>>
>>331010737

It's not magic but better than having to beg for mercy from some thugs.
>>
File: not a victim-1.webm (1.69 MB, 600x450)
1.69 MB
1.69 MB WEBM
>>331011122
Checked.
>>
>>331011024
You think grabbing the bitch isn't involved with a 70 year old, yeah doubt .
Back of the neck and wrist for control buddy walks up and takes it.
>>
>>331004455
because there might be a nigger around and you better be armed just in case they go feral as they usually do
>>
File: jerk_prim.jpg (179 KB, 2220x1248)
179 KB
179 KB JPG
>>331010899

WELL, EXCUUUUUSE ME!
>>
File: 1569428509516.jpg (17 KB, 320x189)
17 KB
17 KB JPG
I carry. Niggers and pitbulls.
>>
File: 1626853693067.webm (2.86 MB, 640x352)
2.86 MB
2.86 MB WEBM
>>331005505
>this thread is bait but it does give me an opportunity to post this
>https://www.fox6now.com/news/1-1-2-years-in-prison-for-man-who-punched-george-webb-manager-in-the-face
>conceal carry works

I was thinking the same thing, anon. I watched your video first and I like it... but would have like your video's quality, cast of characters and premise.... but with this video's ending. Still cool though.
>>
>>331004455
we are like this because we dont have to tell you why so fuck off
>>
>>331011420
>>
>>331004455
This is like asking why people with teeth have toothbrushes.
>>
File: Inconvenient fact #5392.jpg (109 KB, 996x1022)
109 KB
109 KB JPG
Let's face it, the only reason they want to take our guns is because they want to do something we'd kill them for.
>>
>>331004455
Imagine only wanting the government or criminals to have gunes
>>
File: 5h74dq.jpg (119 KB, 750x500)
119 KB
119 KB JPG
>>331004455
Eurofag complain USA being able to own guns
>>
>>331004455
Tell that to the dead spics at El Paso Walmart or the dead faggots at the California farmer's market who got smoked.
Imagine being such a sheltered little faggot you don't have to deal with the consequences of your liberal voting agenda and you get triggered by seeing a pistol in a country where the second thing written into the constitution is the right to bear arms
>>331004667
>>331006085
>advertise you have a gun
>niggers come at you from behind and put a gun to your head and disarm you
Just conceal carry no need to advertise
>>
>>331010184
Source? I keep hearing that guns are banned in Mexico. In fact I just looked up and not only is there only one gun shop in the entire country it takes months to get a gun there.
>>
File: 1625231654802.jpg (399 KB, 1778x1427)
399 KB
399 KB JPG
>>331008228
"condition yellow"
>>
>>331006129
that's because nigger crime happens in lefty cities run by people like the seething redditurd in OPs pic and you're not allowed to go to the grocery store etc with a gun. so it's actually the lack of guns that made the nigger crime epidemic possible, along with some subversive reforms in the criminal Justice system back in the '60's that made it so that niggers could claim police brutality if pic related
>>
>>331004764
>Be Netherlands
>Walk into shop
>Get stabbed
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9009757/Knifeman-stabs-two-people-shop-fleeing-Netherlands.html
>>
>>331004903
Based
>>
>>331004455
What kind of dumbass open carry in a crowded environment without having a locking strap on his holster? Anybody can come from behind and literally just pull his pistol out.
>>
File: hello fellow bees.jpg (363 KB, 1400x1650)
363 KB
363 KB JPG
>>331004455
>imagine being threatened by people being able to defend themselves
Op is a faggot sage slide threads
>>
>>331011702

You seem to hate cans.
>>
>>331011873
>Want to
>Are
>>
>>331012133
Heil Thor.
>>
>>331012644
that holster has a button on the side you must press in to release the gun.
hardly any different than a little snap button you just rip off to gain access to the gun.
the real question is why is he wearing such a thin shitty belt? how the fuck can that comfortably hold up not just his full sized metal frame handgun, but also his pants?
>>
File: 1621963487347.png (164 KB, 860x860)
164 KB
164 KB PNG
>>331012644
>doesnt know shit about holsters
that holster has a release button that clarly grabs into the trigger guard and prevents it from being removed without being depressed
never forget to sage
>>
I do it specifically to piss off the bluetards living in my red state. It works.
>>
>>331012837
Come and take it, I fucking dare you.

Also, not vaxxxed. Only libshit morons get the kill shot.. we're OK with that.
>>
>>331005043
>dude walks up from behind on crowded street
>shoots you
yeah bro, that CC really helped. I get the idea of carrying, but come on.its not magic. sure its good to have one, but youre also in this this sittuation because everyone has one. vicious circle
>>
>>331006775
This is pretty much the standard British attitude. It's what my dad taught me growing up but I'm not sure how much I agree with it. I do understand the mentality, if you're not carrying a weapon yourself and you're witnessing something without the full context you could be just walking into the crematorium for your tombstone say you were a big nice brave guy when actually you were a retard and got involved with something dangerous you didn't know about.
>>
>>331004455
The sad thing is that this dickless wonder is just as likely to kill an innocent bystander or blow his own kneecap off as take down an armed assailant.
>>
>>331004455
Imagine living in a country with 30+ million feral negroes that could rob you / assault you on the drop of a hat.
>>
File: fuck the birds.jpg (185 KB, 837x626)
185 KB
185 KB JPG
>>331013085
Sometimes, it's just your time, but until then, pack.
>>
>>331013295
This is why suburbs and living in the country is a thing.
>>
>>331004455
Open carry is for idiots. Great way to get your gun stolen or used against you. Concealed or nothing.
>>
File: 1623890585949.jpg (30 KB, 474x474)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
>>331012753
Not all of them, Navin.
>>
>>331012644
No guns are always confused when this does not work. No guns do not know the secrets of the serpa holster.
>>
>>331013085
>you're also in this situation because everyone has one
No, not even close to everyone does. The problem is niggers having guns followed by spics having guns. Go into places with high gun ownership percentage and high white populations like Vermont, New Hampshire, Idaho, and there's hardly any gun crime. Now go into any nigger neighborhood and there's magically both high levels of gun restrictions yet high levels of gun violence. Curious
>>
>>331013457
If you can't spot somebody carrying concealed, you're not paying attention.
>>
>>331013085
That could happen regardless of whether you're packing or not
That's like being worried about a bus hitting you because it just veered off the road, or a lightning strike. Luck can fuck over anyone. If I'm going to die, I'd rather it not be because I didn't take the proper precautions and got caught with my pants down.
>>
>>331004455
Imagine projecting your own emotions like this and thinking no one will notice.
>>
>>331013534
I can, easily. But the people likely to rob an open carrier can’t. And they get robbed all the time.
>>
Niggers will attack anywhere, have to be prepared. You think Niggers are above looting a store?
>>
>>331004455
Oh look a Eurofag has an opinion on our gun rights. How novel.
>>
Im moving to PA from NJ just so i can do this
>>
>>331012644
Why would you have a lock which increases the time it takes to draw it out?
>>
>>331004455
Meme flag chink nigger, Go fuck yourself faggot, also Taiwan is independent state.
>>
>>331004455
blacks
>>
>>331004455
Imagine a whiney liberal faggot talking about courage.

Yeh, I think it looks stupid and larpy wearing a gun like that. But that's just a style debate--ie. stupid irrelevant shit that women obsess over. Since these same whiney liberal faggots are trying to steal American's weapons so they can go full gulag and cheka on them, I understand the paranoia. I would carry a gun on me too if I were an American just to make a political statement.
>>
>>331013717
To give you time to throat punch the stupid nigger trying to take your gun.
>>
>>331013220
I'd say it makes sense. If it's a family member or a friend then yeah I'd get involved but if it's some total stranger then why should I get involved? I don't know what I'm getting myself into and my efforts could be in vein anyway. Even if you managed to stop whatever was happening. You could become a target if you've messed with the wrong people.
>>
>>331013816
If somebody else has a gun out then you are not going to be able to take yours out in time to shoot back or the nigger could throat punch you instead and knock you the fuck out.
>>
>>331004455
I wish i could open carry my big ass CZ 75. Meanwhiole i have to hide my legal gun like cuck. I hate this country where i cant display my guns on public. This is when i realised this country has to die with all commie gov and police protecting them. I bougth couple of lasers on ebay and blinded two policeman so far. One of them literally lives 3 blocks away from me. He has family and two blond kids. This is what happens to traitors. Gte blinded commie fucks. Shooting them is too easy for them but living as blind person is what they deserve for imposing their cucked rules upon me. I cant wait for some next protest in my town so i can go blind more faggots.
>>
File: gun_expert.jpg (32 KB, 645x729)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
>>331013457

Exactly, this is why the USA lost the war in Afghanistan. The soldiers open carried their rifles and Taliban kept stealing them!
>>
>>331004455
In Arizona we conceal carry so we don’t frighten and scare women.
>>
File: i_cant_sneed.png (1.28 MB, 1024x1024)
1.28 MB
1.28 MB PNG
>>331013534
I can't consneedled carry!
>>331013627
I'm surprised people don't just assume everybody has a gun. I know I would.
>>
>>331013902
I can clear my holster and fire in less than 2 tenths of a second and hit my target, can you?
>>
>>331014093
>in two tenths of a second I can unlock my gun and shoot somebody
I'm calling total bullshit on this one. By the time you know you're in trouble it'll probably be too late anyway.
>>
>>331014193
I learned from Bob Munden, you want a go at twenty paces? Make my day.
>>
>>331006541
I was in a Starbucks and this dude had a gun so I took the gun from him and fired off all the bullets in a crowded crowded area just to be safe! I’m totally telling the truth on Twitter guys!!
>>
>>331014308
Watching YouTube videos is not learning.
>>
>>331014456
I went to school with his nephew, and we spent as much time around the man as we could.
>>
>>331004455
Reminder to not open carry, you will be the first target in a violent situation. Get your CCP
>>
>>331014747
This. There is zero benefit and all risk to open carry. Someone could grab your pistol while you stand in line somewhere. Plus, you’re actually easier to rob because everyone knows where your weapon is and where your hands are at all times.
>>
>>331012929
>>331012938
>>331013477
Ok-ok. Thats a hipster's kidax, I got it.
>>
File: officer_bumble-LGBeeT.jpg (132 KB, 698x960)
132 KB
132 KB JPG
>>331014747
Oi you got a loicense to conceal that gun mate?
>>
File: nosteppy.gif (154 KB, 400x300)
154 KB
154 KB GIF
>>331015314
Several states including mine have Constitutional Carry, no steenking permit required. Not like you guys that can't even carry a leatherman without also carrying a toolbucket.
>>
>>331006233
Lol no.
If he has a gun ha knows...
>Around blacks never relax
>>
>>331013460
ohhhh you bastard i want a ice cool can of root beer so badly rn



Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.