[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 1585867935784.png (240 KB, 309x309)
240 KB
240 KB PNG
Let me guess, the plan to get the global population down is to make covid hyper deathy by administering a leaky vaccine, which will take away the symptoms of covid (reduced hospitalizations) but allow it to maintain a high infection rate by using the (billions of) vaccinated as hosts.
Those who take the vaccine every 3-6months will not die. Those who don't keep up with vaccinations will die from an virus that was evolved on purpose to be more deadly. All remaining humans will be enslaved to a medical tyranny were they must buy their immune system. Those who do not go along with the system will have a hard time getting the vaccine, those who rebel which choice self destruction. A selection process that removes free minded people.
Africa/the 3rd world or rogue countries be will destroyed, thus achieving population reductions over several decades. Whites get the blame. Game over, human species is enslaved to a jew ruled technocracy forever.
>>
Correct. If your social credit score falls too low, you are denied access to quarterly booster shots, your immune system sharts itself, and then you succumb to the common cold.
>>
>>331006142
Maybe not, since the vaccinated people are still affected and get symptoms.
>>
its more like a bunch of cdc fucks believed their Dark Winter wargame and that they could lockdown the whole country amd world for two weeks and itd all blow over without lab leak coronavirus becoming endemic.

when that didnt work out, a crash program was launched to vaccinate against the spike protein fusion domain, preventing viral entry into host cells and possibly reducing severity of infection and symptoms. the crash vaccine was then administered whether or not an individual had already had covid (contributing to side effects and explaining the liability waiver).

because we are already in the middle of epidemic spread, and because vaccine rollouts are uneven between countries, selection pressure now exists (among the vaccinated) for sars-cov-2 variants to form which have different binding proteins than that targetted by the vaccine. in other words, mixing vaccinated and unvaccinated groups of people has caused the vaccinated to become covid variant breeders.

so far there hasnt been any major reinfection cases reported, so just ignoring corona appears to have been the best plan (get it over with and move on). the sick/at-risk population will not be saved by masks nor vaccine status, because it is already too late.

next time the tyrannical governments will try to vaxx passport the two groups apart to stop variants destroying vaccine effectiveness. it still wont work though, because the groups have to stay seperated forever, worldwide.

so we are all just wasting time, money, and freedom keeping grandma from catching her death from something coming anyway.
>>
>>331007239
I've read that the spike protein in covid is fairly limited as to how much it can vary. Any truth to that?
>>
File: 54e.jpg (84 KB, 1024x958)
84 KB
84 KB JPG
>>331007239

Yeah this sounds most accurate.

>fuck it's out the lab
>maybe it'll go away?
>fuck
>lockdown lockdown lockdown
>we have no idea how bad it is
>lockdown lockdown lockdown
>quick, make something!
>okay it kinda works, push push push
>fuck, the side effects are worse than we thought
>censor censor censor
>fuck, now even the vaxed are getting sick
>puch push push, must be the unvaxed
-you are here-
>????

The only trend that has occurred is to just do the opposite of whatever the news jews want you to do.
>>
>>331007689
and still bind to ace2? probably fairly true. there could be gotchas and i havent looked too hard at it. however, delta supposedly is already different enough that the vaccine is not fully effective (but not different enough for reinfections). to me this implies a lot of wiggle room exists for those spike proteins that we cant yet control for. maybe alphafold will get somewhere with it, but why? we are going to lose all freedom of association to protect people dying people from pneumonia over the same timeframe.
>>
>>331006142
Why are you posting a picture of the Internet Historian?
>>
>>331006142
Nope, those who take the vaccine will die
>>
>>331006142
All the close people in my life, whom I love, are getting the vaccine. Should I just get the vaccine too? I don't know what to think anymore.
>>
>>331006142
>muh more deadly
a more deadly virus is less contagious.
>>
>>331008710
Do you not think we could be headed to a similar scenario as what happened with Marek's disease among chickens?
>>
>>331009076
Not if you get a vaccine that can lessen the deadlier side effects.
That's what makes it leaky. Deadly virus's keep people bed-bound and not spreading....unless you've taken a vaccine that still allows spreading the virus but will, and I quote, "keep you out of the hospital".
So you go about your daily routine spreading a deadlier virus amongst all your vaccinated friends until it hits the unvaccinated and they die - but hey that was a risk of Covid all along right?

In a normal scenario, without a vax or at least without a leaky vax, any that get the deadly virus stay bed-bound or in hospital and don't spread that shit.
>>
File: 1626629064143.jpg (122 KB, 1024x683)
122 KB
122 KB JPG
>>331006142
Who cares? If any of this shit was true who wants to live in that world anyway? Wow yeah let me go get my monthly covid-69 shot for $2000 so I can live another month going to work to drive revenue for the people who did it. Life isn't that precious, specially not modern life, to suffer that shit.
>>
>>331008891
The meme is hide the hurt Harold.

>>331008891
It's either a leaky (OP) or mass sterilization or as you say, long term complications.

>>331008936
Just wait, wait about... 1 year
Nothing bad can happen by waiting. If your 18-30 and healthy it's a 1 in a million death rate. (I was surprised looking at the raw data too, before then it was only projections, it's actually 1 in a million)

>>331009076
True, I see you understand evolution.
What a leaky vaccine does is it takes say the symptoms, as in, it takes away the method by which a deadly virus would kill.
A harmless virus would have room to become hyper deathly if the symptoms that cause death are removed. Removing the negative selection pressure that death would cause.
Someone with the vaccine will suffer a mild virus and pass it onto many other vaccinated people. Someone who is unvaccine will be contagious for 1-2 weeks before getting hit with the symptoms of virus and dying. The virus never burns out and remains infectious. See >>331009270 Marek's disease in chickens.
>>
File: 1625468486833.jpg (295 KB, 800x596)
295 KB
295 KB JPG
>>331009766
honestly, this.
>>
>>331009270
could humanity reach mareks overall? yeah sure. especially if economic warfare by basement lab virus becomes the norm.

will this sars-cov-2 thing go around the world forever until we need a vaccine shot every year to live? doubtful. most likely we will just end up all ignoring it and itll be part of our globalized modern year round flu seasons.

i have never seen a scientific argument for why sars-cov-2 needs a mandatory vaccine. either because there is no argument, or because the reason why is secret.
>>
The reason that everyone would voluntarily enslave themselves to big pharma and not revolt and come up with a cure is...

Is what? That you think everyone is scared sheep like antivaxers? Retarded projection. Human beings are not low intellect cattle unlike antivaxxers.
>>
File: lines.jpg (89 KB, 499x1024)
89 KB
89 KB JPG
>>331006142
The plan is to get rid of white Europeans (the descendants of the tribes of Israel) to die off so the false 'Jews' (actually Edomite moloch worshipers )to have the world free from persecution by those given dominion of the Earth by God in Genesis 1: 26.

Whether you believe in the God, Christ, the bible or anything at all is irrelevant. The Edomite moloch worshipers believe whole heartedly and are making things happen regardless of your convictions.
It's time to pick a side.
>>
>>331010544
Jacob who is israel lied / disguised himself to get his birth right. Hmmm who does that remind you of?
>>
>>331007239
this
>>
>>331007239
If you believe the virus is real at this stage you are a fucking moron
>>
>>331010709
Anything more to add that may make your words believable?
>>
File: British White Genocide.jpg (246 KB, 1024x865)
246 KB
246 KB JPG
>>331010519
>is what

Because they never have?
THEY NEVER HAVE.
Everyone think there is some special condition by which people mass rebel, truth is this doesn't exist.
We know it doesn't exist because
1. NSA mass surveillance.
It was revealed your phone is spying on you, right now, right this instant. Nothing happened, no one went to jail, no one was killed, nothing happened.
2. White Genocide
Every single White(European) country on the planet is experiencing White Genocide no matter where it is, they are all being slowly ethnically cleansed. Nothing happens. Even countries where it is happening quickly like the USA, Britian and France and Germany there have been NO response.
3. Rotherham mass child rape
You'd think a hundred thousand teenage girls being groomed/raped/abducted or abused would provoke parents into doing something. Maybe murdering some pakistani rapists. NOPE, nothing happened. Big shrug.

People would enslave themselves to big pharma and if you pointed it out they would shrug as they always have shrugged.
The Vaccine could kill 20% of the population over 2 years and the response would be little shrugs.
>>
>>331011361
It's literally part of the OT. Jacob disguised himself as Esau in order to steal the birth right from their father Isaac.
>>
>>331009922
>A harmless virus would have room to become hyper deathly if the symptoms that cause death are removed. Removing the negative selection pressure that death would cause.

But we're not seeing that with these leaky vaccines. The vaccinated are still getting symptoms. Does the shittyness of these vaccines prevent a Marek's type scenario?
>>
>>331012149
Remember, all that was said was "It'll keep you from getting serious enough conditions to require hospital treatment".

It's literally the perfect scenario for a virus - we come up with a countermeasure only for the lethal component to the virus, but leave the rest of the symptoms. That way it can be spread happily and deadly amongst the unvaxxed. Currently it's not mutated towards that but there's a bloody possibility and it makes me fucking angry.
>>
>>331012149
I think the fact we aren't all couped up like chickens should slow down this process... I hope
>>
>>331012431
Amongst the unvaxxed without killing the vaxxed I meant.
>>
>>331006142
I'm not taking the vaccine. If I get sick I'm taking a bunch of vaccinated with me. Either way zog loses many good goys
>>
>>331012431
>>331012482
But can covid mutate like that? That Dr. Bhakdi guy thinks the spike protein is very limited in how much it can change and we already have immunity to the virus, assuming you don't have comorbidities. Was/is Marek's disease different in that case?
>>
File: ADE.png (887 KB, 1578x1012)
887 KB
887 KB PNG
ADE scenario is way more likely than mareks scenario.
>>
>>331006142
The only thing that's leaky is your brain. The Delta Variant is spreading through non-vaccinated people. You don't get the shot, you pay the price.
>>
>>331012885
That's what it's looking like now with the data from Israel and the UK.
>>
>>331013047
So Nancy Pelosi never got her two vaccines then?
>>
>>331006142
No many people will gradually develop earned immunity as they contract covid.

Right now the evolutionary pressure on covid is to find a way to infect MORE vaccinated people.

Until there is an available true vaccine, they are just kicking the covid can down the road.
>>
>>331012885
Explain ADE for us
>>
>>331006142
Or you know, those with chad natural imunity survive, and then enslave the weak that have had there immune system destroyed by (((them)))
>>
>>331006142
What about those that don't take it and survive and are self sufficient?
>>
What is even a Delta Variant?
Anyone at least KNOW what the variation is?
No? I thought so.
>>
File: DrShivChopra.png (409 KB, 1033x535)
409 KB
409 KB PNG
>>331013218
Vaccination
Associated
Disease
Enhancement

ADE was a concern during late clinical stages of vaccine development against COVID-19.[25][26]

ADE was observed in animal studies during the development of coronavirus vaccines, but as of 14 December 2020 no incidents had been observed in human trials. "Overall, while ADE is a theoretical possibility with a COVID-19 vaccine, clinical trials in people so far have not shown that participants who received the vaccine have a higher rate of severe illness compared to participants who did not receive the vaccine."[27][28]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antibody-dependent_enhancement
>>
>>331013319
The fear is that variant strains will develop to become highly lethal to the unvaccinated.
>>
>>331013550
Why won't the elites be at risk? The videos of them receiving fake shots mean they aren't vaxxed
>>
>>331011769
God willed it.
Godless souls btfo
>>
>>331006142
just get covid and then you will be immune to all the mutations
>>
>>331006422
> gasps in tongan
>>
>>331016437
That's the ideal. But how can you know for sure if you've gotten covid? The PCR tests aren't very accurate.
>>
>>331012431
So the vaccinated create the conditions for the vaccine to mutate, not the unvaxxincated?
>>
>>331017100
Yes
>>
>>331006142
leave the thinking to intelligent people sweetie.
>>
>>331017100
It's likely. The question is whether the variants will be deadlier to the unvaccinated, or whether we'll see ADE among the vaccinated. Data from the UK and Israel points to the latter.
>>
Why call them leaky vaccines? They are shit research chemicals and not vaccine.
>>
>>331013373
QRD on what ADE is.
>>
>>331017397
The same 'intelligent" people that say there is more than two genders?
>>
>>331017796
Basically vaccinated people's immune systems will go into overdrive when they encounter the virus IRL and this can be very bad. It might be what we're seeing in Israel right now with the hospitalizations of vaccinated people.
>>
>>331017976
Ah I see.
It will be interesting to see. I hope the good people that took it are ok but being lab rats, they have it coming
>>
File: michelangelo.jpg (73 KB, 800x450)
73 KB
73 KB JPG
>>331006142
cowabunga it is.
>>
>>331018667
>but being lab rats, they have it coming

I don't think it's fair to say that. Many don't have much of a choice. They can't NEET and need it for work.
>>
File: duress.jpg (158 KB, 740x708)
158 KB
158 KB JPG
>>331018971
I've been threatened with it from work and I tell them flat out no and hand them a well written letter explaining my position on the matter, That I will go full ass legal blitzkrieg on them if they try and push it on me.
I don't have the resources to actually do it but if you make a solid show and stand up for yourself using more than a couple of brain cells you tend to win.
Not been bothered since.
Sadly people tend to roll over when there is even the smallest amount of authority.

Just stand your ground be a damned man about it.
>>
>>331010806
The joke is that the previous owner of the store is called Chuck so if you replace "Sneed" with "Chuck" you get "Chuck's Feed & Seed".
>>
>>331006142
If that is the case then why is there so much propaganda around getting vaccinated? What you propose would kill off the unvaxxed to achieve population reduction. If population reduction is one of the goals, then why are they shilling for the jab so hard. Seems counterproductive. I think you only fall into this system if you get the jab. Stay jab free, and you will not need boosters. I believe the vaxx takes away your bodies natural immunity to the virus by making you more susceptible to a cytokine storm. You will need boosters to keep this in check. Simple as.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.