[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: R (2).jpg (53 KB, 640x885)
53 KB
53 KB JPG
So I am basically freaking out right now. I've been a pagan and occultist for three years and I have been a prolific anti-christian poster here on /pol/. But finally I was doing a ritual yesterday and the gods started speaking to me. I thought I was schiozing out at first. Id had intentions and images communicated to me before but never so blatant. But then the lights went off across my house one by one and all turned back on. They were speaking to me and adamant that every Christian should be destroyed. I asked who they were and they told me they were the Egyptian gods, as well as Nero, Stalin, Mao, Julius Ceasar, and they were legions in strength. They told me the tyrant Yahweh had cast them out of heaven for being independent. Holy shit I thought you christcucks were just idiots. But It turns out you were true.

Can I still repent at this point? I have mocked and insulted Christ and called him a kike and implied it was justified that he was killed.
>>
>>331009359
>can I still become a Christian
You would have to believe that Yahweh ( יהוה ) created Rabbi Jesus with the virgin birth magic and removed his corpse latter by using the disappearing body magic. You would have to believe that the rabbi Messiah ( יֵשׁוּע ) inherited his magic power from the the Semitic deity Yahweh as explained by Jewish story-tellers. You believe this magic power could only have belonged to Jesus because of his flawless Jewish racial lineage, so pure, special, and awesome every generation back until the Semite Abraham.
>>
>>331009359
Absolutely. Christ came to die for those who are lost, not for those who think they have everything in life sorted.
>>
>>331009359
Sick larp, goyim
>>
>>331009359
you just sacrifice your foreskin to rabbi yeshua
>>
>>331009436
show flag
>>
>>331009359
yes. just become catholic because catholics are the coolest.
>>
>>331009716
Proud heathens hang out in the Kekistan badlands, newfag. We don't need the Rabbi Jesus as a path to Yahweh ( יהוה ). Yahweh is not the god of the Aryans. Yahweh does not judge the Aryan. You are not one of us.
>>
>>331009359
This sounds like bullshit but I'll bite.
>22And the scribes which came down from Jerusalem said, He hath Beelzebub, and by the prince of the devils casteth he out devils. 23And he called them unto him, and said unto them in parables, How can Satan cast out Satan? 24And if a kingdom be divided against itself, that kingdom cannot stand. 25And if a house be divided against itself, that house cannot stand. 26And if Satan rise up against himself, and be divided, he cannot stand, but hath an end. 27No man can enter into a strong man's house, and spoil his goods, except he will first bind the strong man; and then he will spoil his house.

>28Verily I say unto you, All sins shall be forgiven unto the sons of men, and blasphemies wherewith soever they shall blaspheme: 29But he that shall blaspheme against the Holy Ghost hath never forgiveness, but is in danger of eternal damnation: 30Because they said, He hath an unclean spirit.

Jesus will forgive you if you ask him to.
>>
>>331009700
yes this, cut it and send it to me I cook them with salt and indian spices
>>
>>331009810
>t.Memeflaggot kike
Show flag and post nose, antichrist kike.
>>
>>331009810
lmfao
>>
>>331009359

You can always go back to God. That's why Jesus died after all.

So yes, repent, accept Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour and read the Bible from beginning to end even if you have already read it.

You will experience the Holy Spirit should you do this and then you will truly understand.

You do not have much time however so do not tarry.
>>
>>331009359
And then the christcucks have the audacity of calling us the larpagans.
>>
>>331009948
We should larp as jews in their threads. I'm sure many of you already do.
>>
>>331009359
join my church, we are based and redpilled
>>
File: 1617751184167.jpg (96 KB, 850x400)
96 KB
96 KB JPG
It was a test, done weed out weak faggots, you failed, the old gods have rejected you, but yes like every weak person, woman and retard you are welcome to worship the jewish god and become a golem
>>
>>331009436
Imagine being so obsessed with religion that you've got hebrew words ready for copy-paste, then being the first respondent to all religion threads. You're even capitalizing n shiet. I admire your tenacity and liking for languages though, but wish you'd invest it in a constructive, rather than a destructive endeavor.
>>
>>331009359
there was a street pastor at gay pride this year. it was funny when i started kissing my boyfriend in front of him. He got so made he left. THat is how we fight hate with LOVE
>>
>>331009359
You can repent, but you will probably need help. You are at a point where they do have some legal rights to interfere in your life.

Pray this my friend.

Heavenly Father Most High, I come to You today, a wretched sinner, asking for Your guidance and discernment. I surrender myself wholly to Your plan, and pray for the understanding to know how You would have me live. I ask that You ready me for the fight with Your whole Armor, bolster the Shield that is my faith in You, and grant me the courage to faithfully carry the Sword of Your Word. Please use me as an instrument of Your righteousness. I ask that You cover me in the blood of the Lamb, animate me with the Holy Spirit, and keep me wholly in Your Grace, and make it plain to me if I should need correction. I surrender all of my external natural possessions to You and ask only that I may use them in service of Your plan for me and for the world, as they were ever only mine by Your Grace. I ask that You consecrate my meager acquisitions in this world, past, present, and future to Your Divine Plan, and that none of them may be used in the enemy's schemes. I pray that You will confound, confuse, and baffle the enemy at every turn. I commit myself to being of use in Your plan for me, my family, my community, and my nation. I ask for no glory in this, only that I may be Your servant until victory. I pray in the name of Your Son, Jesus Christ. Amen!
>>
>>331009359
Your father will still love you even if you did wrong by him. God still Loves you, repent and stop sinning, we've all been there.
>>
>>331010020
Another memeflag kike.
Kikes hate Jesus more than Hitler. Because Jesus named the kike.
>>
File: 1626952185779.png (120 KB, 1162x287)
120 KB
120 KB PNG
>>331009810

You do realise we know you are an israeli right?
>>
>>331009890
Imagine the Jew worshipping Christfag opening his Bible to his favorite part; the geneology of Jesus. As he studies Jesus' Jewish family tree, he exclaims; "So pure!, so chosen, so divine, so awesome". Tears of joy start streaming down his face. OMG. OMG. Christians study the genealogy of Jesus to understand the plan of the Semitic deity Yahweh ( יהוה ), to breed the most perfect Jew-king. They believe Jew-born Jesus inherited the magic power from the Yahweh, as explained by undoubted ancient Jewish story-tellers.
>>
>>331010143
>two men kissing = gross
>molesting children = based
why are pastors like this?
>>
>>331009359
You reject Jesus Christ because you believe such a man could not exist.

Let me emphasize. A man, who is written about in such high regard (personification of the Sun, referenced as a son of God, not THE son of God, meaning he does God's work not the devil's work, two polar opposites that exist within Human nature i.e Antichrist vs Christ) is something you believe could never exist.

I'll say it once more.

A man who set aside all ego and pride, protested against the Pharisees and opened the eyes of the masses to the fact that they were all being ruled by the influence of the sin and vice of Romans that left them all victims of their poor life choices and was willingly executed without showing any hint of resistance, a man who embodied the true virtues of sainthood, is someone you think could never exist.

And therefore, you live life enabling yourself to commit all manner of weakness, because you simply do not believe in Christ.

That's the cosmic joke that's being played on you.
>>
>>331010159
>Kikes hate Jesus
The very first Christians were racial Jews who immigrated to Europe from the Middle East. Christian Jews or Jewish Christians were one and the same and their god was Yahweh ( יהוה ). They invented what is believed by today's Christians. Father Yahweh unites the Jew and the Christian into one consanguineous Judeo-Christian racial kingdom ruled by the ( fictitious ) rabbi king Jesus ( יֵשׁוּע ), all traced back to Abraham.
Christians are Jews, by their own logic. Christianity is literally more Jewish than Judaism. The only purpose of Christianic neo-Judaism is to dismantle the Aryan people's heritage and replace it with the Jew god Yahweh ( יהוה ) and the fictitious rabbi Jew-king Jesus ( יֵשׁוּע )
Christian cucks literally worship the Jewish race and regard it as superior, actually the supreme race of Earth. It is the favorite race of the Judeo-Christian god ( Yahweh יהוה ) and the rabbi Messiah ( יֵשׁוּע ), and the Jewish disciples and the Jewish apostles. Christians study the flawless Jewish genealogy of Jesus to understand the plan of Yahweh to breed the most perfect Jew-king. Nothing exists for the Christian outside of the Jews. Inside every Christian is a Jew. Christians waste their lives to thinking, learning, and teaching about Jews, their god and the rabbi messiah.
>>
File: 1619808446641.jpg (120 KB, 631x780)
120 KB
120 KB JPG
>>331010190
Sad, many such cases
>>
>>331009436
>>331010065
>Imagine being so obsessed with religion that you've got hebrew words ready for copy-paste
That's because he's a kike hiding behind his memeflag. That's why gookmoot gave us memeflags, so kike shill in the JIDF could hide their noses.
>>
File: 1625558934800.png (50 KB, 1533x824)
50 KB
50 KB PNG
>>331010159
>>
File: 1626952301197.jpg (1.63 MB, 2603x6461)
1.63 MB
1.63 MB JPG
>>331009759

Oh really?

So cool and with God that they actually worship satan instead?
>>
>>331009700
Fuck you police dog
>>
>>331009875
No we won't sell anymore then
>>
>>331009875
Repent, son of the serpent
>>
>>331009359
if you repent and accept jesus christ died to save you from your sins and rose from the grave yes you can become a christian.
>>
>>331010368
you won't do shit pajeet
>>
File: 1626708904796.png (174 KB, 960x622)
174 KB
174 KB PNG
>>331010325
>"our ancestors were tree monkeys who rape and eat children until they met rabbi yeshua, the savior of white race."
>>
>>331009359
do good, fight evil, kill kykes in his name

you are certain a place in heaven
>>
>>331010288
I don't care if you're using reverse psychology or what.
You're right, we don't need the communist jesus god of guilt.
We need needs the gods of the greeks and romans before christcuck burned the library of alexandria and unleashed the dark ages and gave jews a priviledged position as money lenders.
>>
>>331010431
Oh yeaaa what are you gonna do jew buy it at a higher price from whiteys
>>
>>331010344
Meds. Now.
>>
File: blast13.jpg (77 KB, 860x522)
77 KB
77 KB JPG
>>331010251
>man who embodied the true virtues of sainthood
Jesus conspired and perpetrated felonious hate crimes with a weapon. He slandered and physically hurt innocent people, damaged private property, and disrupted or ruined many businesses.
The Christian will lie and never stop lying until you worship their Jew god.
>>
>>331010288
t. Jew
>>
>>331010288
tldr kike

Judaism isnt even as old as Christianity. It is a fake religion based on the hatred of Jesus and the love of money. Every one of your christkiller incestors is currently burning in Hell while it is very likely that there are millions of Nazis sitting down to supper with Abraham in paradise right now, including Hitler. Seethe, antichrist kike vermin.
>>
>>331010596
Whatever you say, rabbi
>>
>>331010596
The people he hurt were jews like these>>331010431 so I am fine with it
>>
>>331009359
>Can I still repent at this point?
Yes, if you're sincere.
>>
>>331010672
Jesus was a rabbi right?
>>
File: 1626952636159.jpg (79 KB, 720x679)
79 KB
79 KB JPG
>>331010566

You aren't going to deny that the resemblance is uncanny just instead imply that I am not of sound mind.

How quaint. Here have another picture, on the house.
>>
>>331010564
no I will promise them good money loans and they will give it to me for free
>>
>>331009359
Pray this, friend.

Status
Nathaniel Tobias
Nathaniel Tobias
@DoinAGoncern

Nov 14, 2020
·
·
The Great Awakening
Father God, I ask you to help me put on the spiritual armor that will protect me from harm and help me stand before the enemy.

Help me to tie the belt of truth around my waist, and protect my heart with the breastplate of righteousness.

Let me place upon my feet the preparation of the gospel of peace, so that I can share the good news with others. And help me hold in my hands the shield of faith, that can put out the flaming darts of the wicked one.

Protect my mind from ungodly thoughts with the helmet of salvation. Arm me with the sword of the Spirit, which is the living word of God. In Jesus name I pray, Amen!

Ephesians 6:11 Put on the full armor of God, so that you will be able to stand firm against the schemes of the devil.

Ephesians 6:12 – For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places.
>>
File: c_.jpg (154 KB, 805x556)
154 KB
154 KB JPG
How can heritage factor in to not wanting to worship christianity? Europe was christian for 1000+ years

>but that was an alien religion. My ancestors were converted from their native beliefs

Fair enough, but how does this function if you're mixed european? For example, dutch and british. Your dutch ancestors believed in totally different Pagan gods than your British ones. And don't give me that shit about worshiping both. Pagans were at war all the time, and I doubt your british ancestors would think dutch gods were legitimate. The romans thought of zeus as the top dog. They wouldn't accept odin as sharing that title. Pick one and disrespect the other.

Fine, what if you're pure dutch? Well, how do you know your dutch ancestors worshiped the same pagan gods through out all of history? Would the dutch pagans of 500 BC Accept the dutch pagans of 500 AD? Or would they find them gross abominations? Corruptions of the pure way and tradition? You answer me.

You faggots just think of religion as a kind of fashion statement. Stop believing shit just because your ancestors did. It's pathetic
>>
>>331009359
Why would you want to?
Why single out the one religion that worships weakness and embraces masochism?
>>
>>331010813
the gods of the greeks and the romans were clearly correct.
It wasn't until christcukery was toned down that the renaissance began.
Those that worshipped strength, heroism, beauty and knowledge.
>>
>>331010596
You're going to have to show me where exactly in the bible he slanders or physically hurts someone.

As for damaging property, the man was clearing out unholiness in the temple, i.e people desecrating the temple, dishonoring it by collecting money for a lord other than God
>>
>>331010056

And funnily enough, their test involves them admitting to being the very fallen angels kicked out by The One True God.

Know this; none of the false gods have any power except that which is allowed to them by God the Almighty. You are the golem of beings who have been predestined to doom and defeat from the very moment they went against The All-Powerful, All-Knowing God.
>>
>>331010672
Jesus is a jew you idiot
>>
>>331010813
you ask a good question, and I don't know what the answer is but I do know what the answer is not, and that's following a foreign jewish religion that worships one of their rabbis
>>
>>331010747
cucktholicism is satanism
a few saints stood out because they spotted it and called it out
>>
>>331010596
Fuck off, satan
>>
>>331011001
So he was clearing out and putting in order a jewish temple...
>>
>>331010813
You are just an uncultured mongrel, cuckstianity was never a european religion. You will never be european shart
>>
File: 1551041920260m.jpg (224 KB, 1007x1024)
224 KB
224 KB JPG
>>331009359
Of course you can. As long as you really believe in the Bible and that Christ is savior? Have you been baptized in the past? If not, it's something you should do, visit a local catholic church and tell them that you have rejected God and want to return to the fold.
>>
File: 1626952954819.gif (192 KB, 232x198)
192 KB
192 KB GIF
>>331010327

They may hide their metaphorical noses but their metaphorical hand rubbing gives them away.

Also see
>>331010189

Proof he is a kike.
>>
>>331011004
Something good to know is that humans are a part of God's punishment for these fallen creations, we humiliate them every day.
>>
>>331011001
>other than God
You're interchanging the Semitic deity Yahweh ( יהוה ) with Godan ( ᚷᛟᛞᚨᚾ ).
The Christian will lie and never stop lying until you worship their Jew god.
>>
>>331009436
Based, you're doing wodan's work
>>
File: lines.jpg (89 KB, 499x1024)
89 KB
89 KB JPG
>>331009359
You can always come back.
Christ was a genius of his age and knew through the teachings received during his travels that the tribes of Israel had gone into Europe and settled with the few European people that existed there already.
He was able to re tell this history much to the dismay of the 'Jews' who are not actually Jews. but are actually the Edomites who worship Moloch to this very day.

This is an ancient war that has been going on for millennia.
There are two sides. Good/evil, light, dark
You just need to understand the full scope of the situation to see the full scale deceit and division that has been sown among the true brother tribes of Israel.

No more brother wars.
>>
>>331010596
>Jesus scourged hand wringing kikes with a whip he braided himself while getting more and more pissed off at the money grubbing fake Jews and their love of money. He ran off predatory currency manipulators and assaulted these wicked people, evicted profiteers from his Father's property, and disrupted or ruined many a schlomo's day.
Sounds extremely based to me rabbi.
>>
>>331009359
john 3:15. was in your same position OP. hope is not loss. christ loves you so much he was willing to have his blood spilled to prove he has the power to save you in this life, and the next.
>>
>>331011222
you shouldn't worship poverty, you should strive to be rich if you want ideally.
>>
>>331011164
If Christ was not King, these wicked would not writhe at his mention.
>>
>>331011222
He was just clearing out the competition.
Jesus was a jew, after all.
>>
>>331010143

It won't be so funny when God smites you for being a blight to Him.

You have a chance to be saved, only if you repent and cast away your evil self including your active homosexual behaviour. Do know that every act of homosexuality brings judgement from God upon you and you will suffer as a result.
>>
>>331009359
Jesus is always waiting for you anon, The Devil and his demons will have their day but Jesus and his children will have eternity
>>
>>331011212
That's not where the word God comes from schizo lmao
>>
>>331009359
Ofc you can. Before you sin it is a satan that tempts you into the sin. Just do it, everyone does it, are you a retard, and stuff like that. And our Lord is reminding you, do not do that you will be sorry. And after you sin, satan (accuser) is telling you its over, you are done, what are you going to do now, there is no turning back, deed is done. But Jesus is waiting you, and he will always wait for you.
>>
>>331011328

Indeed. Glory to God for things.
>>
>>331011080
You don't understand what kind of "Jewish temple" this was, and if I told you, you would not hesitate to disregard me, and yet when you do enough digging (not much, all I'm going to share with you is that a Jew wrote a testimonial within a book about the truth of the temple of Solomon) you'll open your eyes to this planet's true history.

Solomon's temple is the Great pyramid, and the Giza plateau is King David's city, effectively making Egypt Jerusalem.

Now you'll look at the story if Abraham and Moses with fresh eyes.
>>
>>331009359
If you're alive it's not too late.
>>
>>331011328
>they are writhing at the mention of our rabbi
do christcucks really?
>>
File: Threats.jpg (161 KB, 660x880)
161 KB
161 KB JPG
>>331009359
>can I still become a Christian?
Sure, Christcucks take anyone, niggers, fags, pedos, murderers, pornographers, etc.

The best part is, all you have to do is say you're sorry for all your crimes, and BAM!...it's like you never committed them. None of that guilt-for-your-actions, or try-to-make-up-for-them bother.

Christianity is easy-peasy.
>>
>>331011212
Disregarded
>>
>>331009875
What is it with you Pharisees and your foreskin snake oils
>>
>>331011400
>Jesus and his children
You mean god's explicitly chosen people who currently own everything and who can and are conducting literal genocide with zero repercussions?
>>
>>331010813
The greeks and romans practiced interpretation, where they established diplomacy with other peoples by equating their gods with similar domains to their own.
There is no such thing as "organic" pagan pantheons. Rulers and big priests frequently invented and merged different deities and cults all around the place. If you think Catholicism has some very bad apples you should have seen the ancient cults. Christianity has a lot of things right, miracles are for the dumbasses who believe anything.
>>
>>331009359
Yes you can always repent. Just know jesus loves you and that all you have to do is sincerely apologize to him and ask for him to take you back.

Heres what you need to know if you want to become a christian

90% of churches are failed or failing in some major manor, dont let poorly organized chryches weaken your faith again

Christianity will NOT make your life easier, it will provide you with an eye opening understanding and enlightnenment and a personal relationship with God but it will NOT protect you in a physical sense

Some of the best christians were fed to lions or burnt on a stick, many end up in content poverty

Read the bible, repent, ask God into your life.

Jesus loves you and always will, he died because he knew what we go through as people and the fucked up shit we do and want to take back but cant take back, jesus died to pay for those things and the bad things you didnt even know about.

Likewise christian morality is very different from western morality

All you have to do is realize that Jesus IS God and to worship him
>>
File: pigeongirl.jpg (53 KB, 500x395)
53 KB
53 KB JPG
>>331011222
>>
>>331011502
you literal discord cucks don't worship shit but niggers in asscreed valhalla and call it a day dedicated to Thor of mahvel comics.
>>
>>331011014
>Jesus is a jew you idiot
And you and your cousins are not, kike.
The biggest fraud in history, even a bigger fraud than the Holohoax is the false Zionist teaching that kikes are Jews. Kikes arent Jews. You can't reject the King of the Jews and still be a Jew. And scripture tells us that the kike's ruler was Herod the Edomite and above him their King was Caesar himself.

Kikes are children of the devil, and it is very evident to pol that the kikes do the lusts of their father the devil.
>>
>>331009359
Forgiveness and redemption is kinda their thing. You'll be alright mate.
>>
>>331009359
Baptism, acceptance of Jesus Christ as your one true lord and savior, find a church (Catholic or Orthodox are the strongest).

Jesus always forgives, what matters is that you’re willing to forgo your past and be born again. God speed and stay safe.
>>
>>331009359
>They told me the tyrant Yahweh had cast them out of heaven for being independent
>cast them out of heaven
>God has the power to cast them out like it's nothing
>Still thinks they can take on God
>still thinks it's wise to kill the people who worship god
Well, this confirms it. Devils are beyond dumb.
>>
>>331011502
Friend, your vitriolic hatred of things you claim not to believe in is showing
>>
>>331011540
>fags, pedos, murderers, pornographers, etc.
niggers is true, but only civilized darkies. the rest is your literal cope hoping you will be able to pilpul your soul out of hell moishe you disgusting kike.
>>
>>331011484
I don't care what type of jewish temple it was, I'm not jewish, my ancestors aren't jewish, and I don't larp as a jew.
>>
>>331011502

If you didn't writhe in fear then you would have not replied.

The false jews always scream about anti-semitism because were it not for the false veil of a protected class blinding those who do not know, they would have been destroyed a very long time ago.
>>
File: 1623018049614.jpg (253 KB, 654x962)
253 KB
253 KB JPG
>>331011623
the delusion
>>
>>331010189
Oy vey!

It's a well known fact that all memeflags are kikes, or the occasional poo that doesnt want to be directed towards the loo.
>>
File: Halloween.jpg (32 KB, 474x323)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
>>331009463
>Christ came to die for those who are lost, not for those who think they have everything in life sorted.
Actually, he only came to save wayward jews:

And behold, a Canaanite woman from that region came out and was crying, “Have mercy on me, O Lord, Son of David; my daughter is severely oppressed by a demon.” 23 But he did not answer her a word. And his disciples came and begged him, saying, “Send her away, for she is crying out after us.” 24 He answered, “I was sent only to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.” 25 But she came and knelt before him, saying, “Lord, help me.” 26 And he answered, “It is not right to take the children's bread and throw it to the dogs.”

Matthew 15:22-33
>>
>>331009436
jidf kike.
>>
File: AuthenticJesus.jpg (70 KB, 730x500)
70 KB
70 KB JPG
>>331011624
the cope is off the charts!
>>
>>331011624
>Muh not real jews
The mental gymnastics magaboomers will go to to pretend they're wuz real kings is impressive.
If only that wasn't the only gymnastics you did.
>>
>>331011212
See
>>331010189
We know youre a kike. Your midwit IQ is a dead giveaway.
>>
>>331009436
>tips fedora

>>331009359
Yes, but you'll need to repent alot
>>
File: 1625695566070.png (241 KB, 535x649)
241 KB
241 KB PNG
>>331011712
>I'm not seething
Uh huh
>>
>>331011540
Repentance is necessary
>>
>>331011654
You mean laughter at golems?
>>
we have tranny pastors too
>>
>>331011763
>the delusion
of you trying to astroturf the board with screenshots of your mentally ill group? yes you're kiked, and delusional
>The word kike was born on Ellis Island when there were Jewish migrants who were also illiterate (or could not use Latin alphabet letters). When asked to sign the entry-forms with the customary "X", the Jewish immigrants would refuse, because they associated an X with the cross of Christianity.
>>
File: oy yeshua shut it down.png (49 KB, 1196x275)
49 KB
49 KB PNG
DAILY Reminder
>>
>>331011776
>Canaanite woman
>The Canaanites play an important role in the story of the Israelites' conquest of their "Promised Land," especially in the Book of Joshua, but the ancient Jewish scriptures contain almost no substantive information about them. The Canaanites are the villains of the story because they are living on land promised to the Israelites by Yahweh.
Basically they are the current Jews.
The Jews of today are not the Jews of the past.
>>
>>331009359
If you were previously a Christian then you have committed the "sin unto death" (1 John 5:16), the unforgivable sin (Matthew 12:32; Mark 3:29; Luke 12:10), after which "there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins, but a certain fearful looking for of judgment" (Hebrews 10:26,27).
>>
>>331011991
take off the memeflag you faggot discord kike. it's well established you have spent over 3000hrs spam-posting non-verified faggots posing as "pastors"
>>
>>331011927
Not according to Paul in Acts 16:29-30.
You don't even know your own religion and that's why it's made-up ad hoc feelgood bullshit that no one takes seriously enough to actually fight for.
Which is why it's also sliding into irrelevancy with the only growth being in sub-saharan Africa.
>>
>>331011994
that's you christcucks idiot, learn to read.
Who said anything about 'kikes'?
>>
>>331010596

And you will not stop lying until you damn everyone you can to hell with you.

If you want to reject Christ so badly then go and jump into hell yourself. You cannot hide your origin and I will keep reminding you >>331010189.

You can still repent and be saved. Just know that if you don't, Jesus whom you hate and mock will be the very one to judge you as a goat and cast you into hell himself.
>>
>>331009359
Sure you can repent, just accept the meds as your lord and savior and never forget to take them
>>
>>331011915
Repent for the Kingdom is near
>>
Sounds pretty schizo, Jesus Christ is the son of God, not god. God essentially fractured himself so that he could experience the life of a human. Because of this, God knows hatred. God knows temptation. God knows sin. God understands every single fiber of your being and what it is to be you. God forgives, if you ask for forgiveness. God was a bit of a cunt in the old testament but chilled out after Jesus, you’ll be okay
>>
>>331012228
>Two more weeks
>>
Yes. Repent stop the witchcraft and believe and follow Jesus. I had a similar experience. It is a long road but you are safe to walk it and no other is true or worth taking. Good luck brother, I will pray for you.
>>
>>331010639
THIS IS THE BASED TAKE. All of Europe, including 99% of Nazi Germany, was Christian for 1500 years.

IGNORE THE KIKE PAGAN LARP SHILLS
>>
>>331012157
No one is rejecting him, rejection implies he was accepted, he wasn't, go larp as a Hebrew on /X/ idiot
>>
File: 1625946758568.jpg (107 KB, 1024x573)
107 KB
107 KB JPG
>>331009359
Find your tribe anon we will all return home soon and expell the Phariseeswho dare call themselves God chosen back to Babylon
>>
>>331012110
Repent for the Lord is merciful
>>
>>331012258
>including 99% of Nazi Germany
>Literally put catholic priests in concentration camps
kek
>>
>>331012228
Repent what?
>>
>>331012095
Incredible how Paul, a literal kike even by "we wuz real jews" standards, is such a clear example of a false prophet and they still gobble that shit up.
>>
>>331011574
Jews arent chosen people anymore. They broke the covenant when they crucified and murdered their Messiah/King. So the promises to Abraham in Genesis were given to the entire world of believers in his seed which is Jesus Christ

>Brethren, I speak after the manner of men; Though it be but a man's covenant, yet if it be confirmed, no man disannulleth, or addeth thereto. Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ. And this I say, that the covenant, that was confirmed before of God in Christ, the law, which was four hundred and thirty years after, cannot disannul, that it should make the promise of none effect. For if the inheritance be of the law, it is no more of promise: but God gave it to Abraham by promise. Wherefore then serveth the law? It was added because of transgressions, till the seed should come to whom the promise was made; and it was ordained by angels in the hand of a mediator. Now a mediator is not a mediator of one, but God is one. Is the law then against the promises of God? God forbid: for if there had been a law given which could have given life, verily righteousness should have been by the law. But the scripture hath concluded all under sin, that the promise by faith of Jesus Christ might be given to them that believe. But before faith came, we were kept under the law, shut up unto the faith which should afterwards be revealed. Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith. But after that faith is come, we are no longer under a schoolmaster. For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus. For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ. There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus. And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise
>>
>>331011776
That entire passage was a test of the woman. She responded “even a dog eats crumbs from the masters table” and Jesus healed her daughter.
>>
>>331009436
Reminder that this retarded schizo has never shown his flag and is therefore a jew
>>
>>331012083
these are real tranny pastors
>>
>>
OP you can see the way that these corrupted minds absolutely seethe and dilate at the thought of you returning to Jesus Christ. That's because once you have faith and repent, you are protected from them, they have no power over you. The thoughts you had were put there because you were outside the protection of Jesus, which you must choose to accept with faith.

I guarantee if you posted you were becoming a buddhist nobody would give a fuck. But because Jesus Christ is real and is the only power capable of denying and destroying satan, his soulcuck slaves are compelled to attack.

God bless you anon, Jesus Christ is the way.
>>
>>331012334
>They broke the covenant
They broke the covenant repeatedly. That's basically all of the old testament.
God picks group of people
Gives them laws and blesses them
They become degenerate
God smacks them
God gives them more laws
God blesses them even more
Repeat until modern day when his chosen people are still degenerate and they own the whole planet while their golem kvetch about "not m-m-muh real jews" and pretend they matter.
>>
>>331012300
1. I’m not Catholic
2. To quote Hitler, “Protestantism is German Nationalism, and German Nationalism is Protestantism.

But you’re too angry to come to reality. Look at what all the top nazis said about the tiny pagan LARP cult that Alfred Rosenberg tried to start. They all thought pagans were schizo weirdos.
>>
>>331012514
You know, his larp doesn't pass, much like your "mum" doesn't pass as a woman either.
>>
>>331012315
We are all sinners and we can only go to God through Jesus
>>
>>331012414
>>331012337
>>331012334
>>331012321
>>331012315
>>331012300
>>331012299
>>331012290
>>331012280
>>331012258

Thanks my Christian bros. I have repented of my polytheist ways and decided to marry my cute Christian wife. Yahweh is based, as is the king of the jews! deus gevalt
>>
>>
File: RapefugeesAreProfit.jpg (329 KB, 1415x1107)
329 KB
329 KB JPG
>>331011683
Yea, I'm no kike, and that's one of the reasons I don't join a kike-manufactured religion.
You actually worship a kike.
Rabbi Jesus is your god.

And he orders you to render unto the government whatever they will take from you, and to forgive your enemies thousands of times, never learning they are your enemies, and to be like a herd of sheep with a sheepherder.

You know what happens to sheep? They're sheared of all their wool, and occasionally eaten.
By their betters.
>>
Yep. Believe it or not your faith may become stronger than most who never go astray, but that is something you will have to accept with humility.
>>
>>331012559
Fuck off bot
>>
>>331012598
I say based.
>>
>>331009359
>Can I still repent at this point? I have mocked and insulted Christ and called him a kike and implied it was justified that he was killed.
If that's what you did then yes, confess Christ and believe in your heart.
None of these beings can hurt you, they are under the authority of the King of kings and you will receive power to tread on them.
>>
File: 1614131361912.jpg (124 KB, 960x914)
124 KB
124 KB JPG
>>331012514
>I guarantee if you posted you were becoming a buddhist nobody would give a fuck
retard christcucks would, just like they do on page threads, guess that proves those gods are the real ones because it makes golems seethe huh?
Also for others, picrel is your "Australian" christian
>>
>>331012619
Fuck back to your concentration camp larping
>>
>>331012588
>plays stupid
ahh the christcuck defence... not gonna work mate
>>
>>331009359
>newfag with no discernment who thinks he’s a skilled occultist
>gets messed with by irrational daemon
>noooo guys I fucked up and need to be Christian now

Good. Go back to church and Reddit. We don’t want you.
>>
Think I'm gonna convert to judaism, it has to be the truth, given how you seethe and seethe and seethe and are always pushing Jesus.
>>
tranny pastor has a message for you pagan larpers
>>
>>331011683
>murderers
David and Moses were murderers, Anon. David was an adulterer with Uriah the Hittites wife Bathsheba. And when she became pregnant with David's seed, David tried to cover it up by ordering Uriah on a suicide mission. He died and David took his wife. Then God punished David by taking their child, who died. David repented and is in Heaven with Moses(who looked both ways before slaying the Egyptian) the premeditated murderer. Solomon worshipped devils, the gods of his strange wives and made temples for them. Solomon is in heaven.
>>
>>331010143
Based and Democrats are faggotspilled
>>
>>331009359
Would you say you are “literally shaking rn”?
>>
>>331012290
Oh shit, I'm of Dan... What dose it mean?
>>
>>331012744

You'd have to be an ultimate moron to believe the kikes aren't driving globohomo.
>>
File: ThouShaltNotLie.jpg (908 KB, 1083x3473)
908 KB
908 KB JPG
>>331012337
So when Jesus said, “I was sent only to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.”. he was LYING?

Are you calling Jesus a liar?
>>
>>331012839
It certainly is the more profitable option. And you'll have organizations looking out for your best interests and the media can't touch you.
What's not to love?
>>
>>331012839
Pagans are spiritual kikes confirmed
>>
>>331011004
>white peoples gods are bad, only the jewish peoples god is the right god
everything you really need to know about christians
>>
>>331012035
Even the demons believe and tremble and the devil's angels prefer not to lead people to Jesus but rather away from Jesus and towards angel-worship.
>>
File: tenor (16).gif (544 KB, 424x298)
544 KB
544 KB GIF
LOOK AT ALL THE SEETH HAHAHAHA JESUS CHRIST THE SON OF MAN BLESSED IS HE
>>
>>331012992
tranny pastor has a message for you
>>
>>331012975
You larp as a hebrew idiot, you are worse
>>
>>331013103
here
>>
>>331012977
What it really says is that the goy are only worthy of notice when the prostrate themselves to their jewish masters.
And the christcucks, being masochists, lap this shit up. Same as with the story of the legionary.
>>
>>331013042
I don't worship angels.
>>
>>331012035

Anonigger posted something that contradicts all of human spiritual knowledge, it must be true!
>>
File: a beautiful lie.jpg (239 KB, 1280x720)
239 KB
239 KB JPG
>>331009359
>this fucking thread
>>
>>331011004
Based Knight of Malta
>>
>>331013236
>contradicts
Except there isn't one single book on magic that uses the name of Jesus for power and all use OT God?
>>
>>331009359
I don't believe your story but you always can turn to christ and repent
>>
>>331013238
got a problem pagan larper?
>>
>>331012887
>Then God punished David by taking their child
Oh lying Christian, you're again deceitfully interchanging the Semitic deity Yahweh ( יהוה ) with Godan ( ᚷᛟᛞᚨᚾ ) to disguise your stupid Jew-invented religion and way of thinking. Christfags who do this are lying Jew worshipping white-LARPers. Satan envies how the Christian lies. Christians want Europeans to worship the Jews and their Jew god Yahweh and they'll lie in everyway possible to reach their goal. The Christian will lie and never stop lying until you worship their Jew god.
>>
File: lmao.jpg (69 KB, 718x672)
69 KB
69 KB JPG
>>331009359
you can tell it's fake just by the way it reads like a facebook post made by a boomer

how do i filter americans flags on this board
>>
>>331011776
>Actually, he only came to save wayward jews:
Jewish lies from the pit of Hell.
>To him give all the prophets witness, that through his name whosoever believeth in him shall receive remission of sins.
See in context.
>34Then Peter opened his mouth, and said, Of a truth I perceive that God is no respecter of persons: 35But in every nation he that feareth him, and worketh righteousness, is accepted with him. 36The word which God sent unto the children of Israel, preaching peace by Jesus Christ: (he is Lord of all:) 37That word, I say, ye know, which was published throughout all Judaea, and began from Galilee, after the baptism which John preached; 38How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with power: who went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil; for God was with him. 39And we are witnesses of all things which he did both in the land of the Jews, and in Jerusalem; whom they slew and hanged on a tree: 40Him God raised up the third day, and shewed him openly; 41Not to all the people, but unto witnesses chosen before of God, even to us, who did eat and drink with him after he rose from the dead. 42And he commanded us to preach unto the people, and to testify that it is he which was ordained of God to be the Judge of quick and dead. 43To him give all the prophets witness, that through his name whosoever believeth in him shall receive remission of sins.

>44While Peter yet spake these words, the Holy Ghost fell on all them which heard the word. 45And they of the circumcision which believed were astonished, as many as came with Peter, because that on the Gentiles also was poured out the gift of the Holy Ghost. 46For they heard them speak with tongues, and magnify God. Then answered Peter, 47Can any man forbid water, that these should not be baptized, which have received the Holy Ghost as well as we? 48And he commanded them to be baptized in the name of the Lord. Then prayed they him to tarry certain days.
Acts 10
>>
Nah crypto kike, denying the holy spirit is forever unforgivable. Also we all know you're a Christian.
>>
>>331009359
Repent, study the scriptures daily, join a church, and get baptized.
>>
File: jesus yes.jpg (56 KB, 715x676)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
>>
>>331013071
Amen brother, imagine being so cursed as to spend 2021 years* seething and dilating about being BTFO by the KING OF KINGS JESUS CHRIST!

Every time you they look at the calendar they must dilate when they see what year it is (2021AD anno domini, the year of our Lord Jesus Christ, the messiah who saved everyone except the kikes who hate him)
>>
>>331013362
Cope dude Jesus is the true king of the Jews. He was foretold in the prophecies you moron.
>>
>>331013475
"Oy goyim, the world persecutes me and that is why the changed their dating system to remember me forever"
>>
>>331013453
*only applies if you're a jew
Jesus was sent to the jews, after all
>>
>>331013301
That's because invoking the name of Jesus Christ destroys magic. Your wankwishes have no affect on a follower of Jesus Christ.
>>
File: 1491701364366.gif (1.58 MB, 320x240)
1.58 MB
1.58 MB GIF
>>331013143
>You are divinely loved exactly as you are!
>Cuts off dick wears wig takes hormones changes name
>>
File: Gods.jpg (44 KB, 506x297)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
>>331013301
The bible is a book of magic, and exorcists use Christ's name to magically drive out spirits, all the time.

When you pray to Jesus, are you not invoking a deity to help you?
>>
>>331009759
Orthodoxy is the only way.
>>
>>331012095
>Not according to Paul in Acts 16:29-30
Why are all kikes midwits? Is the 105 IQ a meme? Mine is tested by the state of Commiefornia public school system as 135...

>29Then he called for a light, and sprang in, and came trembling, and fell down before Paul and Silas, 30And brought them out, and said, Sirs, what must I do to be saved?

>31And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house.

Repent means to change your mind. God repents more than anyone in the Bible. You need to repent from unbelief to belief in the Messiah and his death burial and resurrection. Repent of your self righteous works and believe that Jesus did all the work of salvation.
>>
>>331013587
Based
>>
>>331009359
>pol christcuck larps about shit that didn't happen
>>
File: Jesus14.jpg (775 KB, 900x950)
775 KB
775 KB JPG
>>331013551
>>
>>331013183
They're still playing good-cop bad-cop to lead people away. Doesn't matter whether it's angel-worship, a puffed-up mind works just as well.
>>
>>331013718
>Mental gymnastics
No it does not. Repentance is not needed, not mentioned. You are making shit up to feel better instead of accepting what your own text says.
This is why you keep losing members and are becoming irrelevant.
>>
>>331009436
Is there any Christcuck in here who can even prove this Jew wrong?
He absolutely destroys Christcucks lmao.
>>
File: BeWarned.jpg (40 KB, 500x606)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
>>331013339
ᛁ ᚹᛟᚢᛚᛞ ᚱᚨᛏᚺᛖᚱ ᛒᛖ ᚨ ᚹᛟᛚᚠ ᛟᚠ ᛟᛞᛁᚾ ᛏᚺᚨᚾ ᚨ ᛚᚨᛗᛒ ᛟᚠ ᚷᛟᛞ
>>
>>331013747
>Said by jew to get goys to pay dues
>>
>>331009943
I agree, read the Bible cover to cover OP.
>>331013449
>John 3:5 :)
>>
File: 1626809433434.jpg (201 KB, 647x930)
201 KB
201 KB JPG
>>331013551
>*only applies if you're a jew
>Jesus was sent to the jews, after all
>>
>>331009359
Sure, you wouldn't be the first one. Even St. Augustine was a gnostic before he straightened himself out.
>>
>19 Behold, I have given you the power to tread upon snakes and scorpions and all the forces of the enemy, and nothing will ever harm you. 20 Nevertheless, do not rejoice in the knowledge that the spirits are subject to you. Rejoice rather that your names are inscribed in heaven.” - Luke 10:19-20

Become charged with the righteous power of Jesus Christ and you will be invincible.
>>
>>331013936
>read the Bible cover to cover
Great idea. Nothing will innoculate you against christianity like doing this
>>
>>331011776
Christians are the House of Israel.
Jews are actually Canaanites, maybe someone can post that genetics study.
>>
>>331012300
>>including 99% of Nazi Germany
>>Literally put catholic priests in concentration camps
Catholics arent Christians, Catholics burned the real Christians for not kissing the Pope's toe and daring to read the Bible themselves.
>>
>>331013873
That kike is a jidf israeli who posts the same shit day in, day out.
>>
>>331013894
You can be forgiven of your sins, too.
>>
File: Ostara.jpg (158 KB, 600x826)
158 KB
158 KB JPG
>>331013382
All you prove is that the bible contradicts itself.
Also, while you quote Peter, I quoted Jesus, himself.
>>
>>331013957
>The eternal anglo and the jew are one and the same
Tell me something I don't know.
>>
>>331009359
sure you are sega
>>
>>331014034
Sins ascribed to me by a jew god who choses jews to be my masters but I can be forgiven if I submit to jews.
Nah. I'm good. Fuck your corpse on a stick
>>
>>331013587
Invoking his name IS magic.
Fits every definition.
>>
>>331011791
that was a reconstruction of what the average man living at the time of jesus looked like, not jesus himself btw.
>>
>>331012514
This. It's not often a Christian thread hits bump limit so quickly. JIDF kikes are absolutely seething that another goy may make it into Heaven with Abraham while they are going to burn in Hell with millions of their kike incestors.
>>
File: hpl.png (197 KB, 600x600)
197 KB
197 KB PNG
>>
>>331014194
>Posts bullshit
>People call it bullshit
>SEE! THAT PROVES I'M RIGHT
The christcuck mind
>>
>>331014015
lol this
>>
>>331012983
Kike confirmed.
They just cant help themselves when the opportunity to brag about how good it is to be a money grubbing kike is.
>>
>>331014194
Every day I see another soul saved on 4chan, another brother who will march with Jesus Christ. THe anti-christian threads are getting really rabid in response. Peace be with you brother, and with you OP. Godspeed.
>>
>>331009359
You can always repent, Anon.
>>
>>331014379
>Recognizing that being a jew means you get access to shit via nepotism means you are a jew
Good reversal tactic, Moshe.
>>
>>331012744
White Australian men have abandoned God in droves and the nation has become utterly degenerate. You thought he was going to let it slide? The only defence against the synagogue of satan is God, and we kicked him off our team.
>>
File: 1626809462835.png (1.55 MB, 1440x810)
1.55 MB
1.55 MB PNG
>>331014066
>Tell me something I don't know.
>>
>>331009359
OP I hope you see how many demon shitfucks came out of the woodwork to try and turn you away from Jesus. Start with the King James New Testament. It's the story of Jesus' work and you'll understand why the demons you spoke to hate him so much. The story of the man in the cave that had many demons called himself 'legion.' They begged Jesus to let them go for fear of torture before the day of judgment. Seems relevant for some reason...
>>
File: jesus was not a jew.jpg (792 KB, 1400x1400)
792 KB
792 KB JPG
>>331009359
im pretty sure you can repent still. I was into the occult, though more eastern shit like taoism, before i found out jesus was the truth. You NEED to get a bible, and you need to read the gospels. If you want to follow jesus, you must know what his commands are.
>>
>>331014015
>Nothing will innoculate you against christianity like doing this
Only if you're an autistic retard who can't comprehend metaphysics becasue you always take everything literally.
>>
File: 1557520611997m.jpg (96 KB, 1024x486)
96 KB
96 KB JPG
>>331014226
Based
>>
>>
>>331012977
>So when Jesus said, “I was sent only to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.”. he was LYING?
No, youre just illiterate. Ignorant because you dont actually read anything bit shitposts and JIDF talking points.
>11Wherefore remember, that ye being in time past Gentiles in the flesh, who are called Uncircumcision by that which is called the Circumcision in the flesh made by hands; 12That at that time ye were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world: 13But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ. 14For he is our peace, who hath made both one, and hath broken down the middle wall of partition between us; 15Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace; 16And that he might reconcile both unto God in one body by the cross, having slain the enmity thereby: 17And came and preached peace to you which were afar off, and to them that were nigh. 18For through him we both have access by one Spirit unto the Father.

>19Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellowcitizens with the saints, and of the household of God; 20And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone; 21In whom all the building fitly framed together groweth unto an holy temple in the Lord: 22In whom ye also are builded together for an habitation of God through the Spirit.
Ephesians 2

I am an Israelite. The Assyrians scattered the 10 tribes to the four winds and they were carried off to all nations. Now we hear the Shepherds voice and have returned for supper with our Father and his Christ/Messiah. Jesus Christ King of Israel.
>>
>>331009359
God Jesus does not forgive, God Jesus does not forget
>>
>>331013301
>Except there isn't one single book on magic that uses the name of Jesus for power and all use OT God?
Because all magick that you study is Kabbalah Witchcraft, rooted in the Babylonian diaspora and Babylonian Talmud. Why do you think witches and vampires throughout Christian history have huge kike noses?

Think hard.
>>
>>331009359

Accept Jesus and you will be saved.

Godspeed on your journey
>>
>>331009359
You can, but only if you post tits with timestamp
>>
File: FertilityRitual.jpg (63 KB, 500x400)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
>>331014194
Nah, I don't hate Christians, at all.
I simply feel it's time to get back to our own, Native European religions. I think that religions are simply a way to try and connect to the creator, and it makes little difference if you call the creator Yahweh, Brahma, Odin, Jupiter, Zeus, etc.
As for the rest of the various religions, that's the crux of the angst between them. They are an attempt to commune with the creator, but wrapped in stories that push specific moralities.
And morality is subject to human opinion.

One religion might say you can be forgiven for your past sins and never punished for them, while the other might say you can only be forgiven after you've been punished, and you should WANT to be punished for them, to try and make amends for the pain you've caused others.

Some religions don't care if you're a fag, others see it as a sin against nature and the creator.

But if you can't accept the moral dogma of a religion, then it's simple cowardice to follow it anyway, out of fear you'll be eternally punished.

What kind of god builds his own torture chamber? A sadistic god? Does he gain pleasure from seeing others tortured?

Here's a clue...if that's the kind of god you believe in, then I guarantee you can't win with him. He's going to nail you to the wall, one way or another.

He's the kind of god that puts you in a garden paradise, but then puts a tree in it with tempting fruit, and tells you "you can eat any fruit in the garden, but NOT this one...don't ever eat THIS fruit...this fruit right here...on this tree..."

then he waits for you to fuck up.

It's like the Ren & Stimpy where they're both Space Cadets, and told to guard the enormous red button that must never be pushed...
>>
>>331010056
Jacob? It's you isn't it?
Pretending to hate kike things but refusing to name masonry.
>>
>>331014054
>All you prove is that the bible contradicts itself.
>Also, while you quote Peter, I quoted Jesus, himself.
Jesus hadnt been crucified and resurrected yet, midwit. The gospel wasnt ready for the Greeks until the prophecy had been fulfilled. Jesus came to the Jews first because they had been entrusted with the scriptures that foretold of his coming. And many of these Jews believed and all the apostles gave the gospel to the gentiles after the old covenant was finished and the new covenant given.
>>
>>331009359
>But then the lights went off across my house one by one and all turned back on
fakest and gayest post of the month
>>
>>331014607
The very first verse of the New Testament clearly proclaims the Jewish ethnicity of Jesus: "The book of the genealogy of Jesus Christ, the son of David, the son of Abraham" (Matthew 1:1).

First, the name "Jesus" has clear Hebrew origins. Jesus is a transliteration of the Hebrew word Joshua, which is why some refer to Him as "Yeshua." The name means "Yahweh is salvation."

Second, Jesus was born in Bethlehem, a town occupied by Jewish people. Bethlehem had long been a Jewish settlement known as the city of David.

Third, Jesus' earthly parents were from Nazareth, a city of Jewish people. It is undeniable that first-century Nazareth was a small Jewish town.

Fourth, Jesus was born at the time of a census that required Jews to return to the towns of their ancestry. Joseph would not have traveled with a pregnant wife to Bethlehem for the census unless he was Jewish. Mary the mother of Jesus also had a Jewish ancestry. Luke's genealogy of Jesus likely traces Mary's side of the family and shows a connection to David and the tribe of Judah. Jesus' aunt and uncle, Zechariah and Elizabeth, were also Torah-observant Jews (Luke 1:6). Zechariah was a priest. The whole family took their Jewish faith very seriously. Hebrews 7:14 states, "For it is evident that our Lord was descended from Judah."

Fifth, Jesus was taken to the temple as an infant according to the Jewish law of Moses (Luke 2:22).

Sixth, Jesus was at the Jewish temple as a child according to Jewish custom (Luke 2:41-52).

Seventh, Jesus observed Jewish customs as an adult. He attended the synagogue on the Sabbath, traveled to Jerusalem for Passover, and told those He healed of skin disease to present themselves to the priests as required by the Law of Moses. Everything in the Gospel accounts indicates that Jesus was a Torah-observant, Sabbath-abiding Jewish man.
>>
>>331015630
Now do masonry. Tell us about how they built the first Temple and can't wait to build the third because their religion is literally shabbos goyism.
>>
>>331009359
>They told me the tyrant Yahweh had cast them out of heaven for being independent.
Three things:
>you are probably larping
>you are probably a schizo
>if this happened then:
>Yahweh is clearly Zeus, if they call Zeus a tyrant that casted them out they are surely Titans ak by christians as demons
>>
>>331015630
Tell us about the Jewish origins of Lucifer and Satan.
>>
>>331015630
yes, but we are now argueing semantics. we say jesus was not a jew, because the word 'jew' in the modern world refers to the modern religion of judiasm, which primarily follows the babylonion talmud, which was not the judiasm of the old testament.
>>
File: FacepalmJesus.jpg (55 KB, 648x572)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
>>331015574
How convenient.
>>
>>331013587
Schizo
>>
>>331009436
>Kekistani flag
>retarded edgelord take
Don't tell him to show flag, this one obviously suits him better than any other.
>>
>>331011791
>no contemporary image of christ looks like this
>>
>>331014194
>>331014428
Thanks brother, keep up the good spirit and keep the faith. I have scripture for my brothers that has Moses himself explain the kikes seething in this thread.

>They have moved me to jealousy with that which is not God; they have provoked me to anger with their vanities: and I will move them to jealousy with those which are not a people; I will provoke them to anger with a foolish nation.
Deuteronomy 32:21

Deuteronomy 32, the Song of Moses is one of my favorite passages. Moses calling out the kikes and warning them of their fate.
>>
This thread was moved to >>>/bant/13161170

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.