[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 1587529245792.jpg (23 KB, 600x600)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
https://www.theage.com.au/politics/federal/ministers-granted-border-exemptions-to-attend-urgent-meeting-in-canberra-20210915-p58rzn.html

>Several federal cabinet ministers were called to a top-secret meeting in Canberra on Wednesday ahead of a major international development expected out of the United States on Thursday morning.

>Sources familiar with the development said some members of cabinet were granted border exemptions to urgently fly to Canberra for the hastily arranged meeting, which sources say will have international significance.

>Defence Minister Peter Dutton is in Washington for a series of meetings.

>Defence Minister Peter Dutton is in Washington for a series of meetings.

>Defence Minister Peter Dutton and Minister for Foreign Affairs Marise Payne, who are in Washington for a series of meetings over the next two days, were said to have joined the meeting via a secure connection.

>Opposition Leader Anthony Albanese and three other senior members of his frontbench were also given the rare opportunity to be briefed on the highly sensitive matter.

>Several Coalition MPs told this masthead they had been ordered at short-notice to dial into a rare conference call for 9.30am on Thursday, but none were aware of the reason for the briefing.

>It is expected an announcement, also significant to the United States and British governments, will be made at 7am Australian time.

>Prime Minister Scott Morrison will travel to Washington next week for a meeting of the Quad alliance which includes the US, India Japan and Australia. Mr Morrison will have his first in-person one-on-one meeting with US President Joe Biden during the trip.

>Measures to counter China’s trade strikes and other “grey zone” attacks, as well as an Australian request to be granted greater access to US missile technology, will be on the agenda in the meetings.

Cunts, what's happening?
>>
bumping for possible happening
>>
File: 1626216812497.png (255 KB, 484x382)
255 KB
255 KB PNG
Fuck all with a side of nuthin is my prediction. There is no god so nothing can grant me sweet release from this plane of inescapable pain
>>
>>339215202
So they are going to default on their debt and blame it on the Wu-flu?
>were said to have joined the meeting via a secure connection
Look at this, these idiots think anything is secure.
>>
>>339215202
>an Australian request to be granted greater access to US missile technology
More US military bases in australia, then?
>>
propaganda is happening
>>
what the actual fuck bros?????? such a weird event
>>
File: blood_sea_event.png (495 KB, 954x1010)
495 KB
495 KB PNG
>>339217016
>>339215202

THE END IS NEAR
>>
File: 1631402722855.gif (2.3 MB, 300x169)
2.3 MB
2.3 MB GIF
>>339215202
Obviously preparing the next bait and switch
Cool post though
>>
>quad alliance
>india
rofl
lol
>>
>>339216597
Oh sure, I always wanted to throw my children up to US helicopters while they retreated from my country and leave me to the angry insurgents they goaded me into opposing.
>>
File: 1582468049029.jpg (56 KB, 541x380)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
>>339215202
Whatever it is it's not going to be good, it isn't even going to be neutral, it will be some negative bullshit that will introduce us all to a whole new level of hell and redefinition of pain.
>>
File: red_deer_event.gif (169 KB, 600x600)
169 KB
169 KB GIF
>>339215202
ITS HAPPENING
>>
>>339215202
um maybe australia really was a test for the west and now its going to happen so they want to talk more about it before they do it
>>
File: happening.jpg (55 KB, 329x436)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
>>339215202
>>
China's about to try some shit with Taiwan
>>
>>339217879
>SOME FOLKS ARE BORN MADE TO WAVE THE FLAG
>>
File: 1631601421679.png (129 KB, 1318x363)
129 KB
129 KB PNG
>>339218342
A screencap i saved from another thread.
>>
>>339215202
Mcafee telegram is threatening some shit.

SHALL WE PLAY A GAME. . .?
THE FINAL CHAPTER: Something Big is Coming

>>>W[E]EKEND WEATHER UPDATE<<<
98% CHAN[C]E FLASH FLQQD WARNING
66% CHANCE BLACKOUT>USA>AUS>EUR>ME
0% CHANCE OF STOPPING WHAT IS COMING
CONFIRMED:

This is It Patriots The Hour is Upon Us:
And Im bringing the Storm of the Century
[T][G]Ramping Up Server Optimization on this Channel Bigly
Excessive Incoming Traffic Upwards 3000%
20-40 MILLION PATRIOTS VVORLDVVIDE
THIS WILL BE THE LARGEST DECLAS
OF THE 21ST CENTURY AKA
THE CRIME OF THE CENTURY
EYE WARNED 4OU
PAYLOADZZZ>READY<
[B]RING[T]HE[P]AIN
[1][1][1][1]
[]WHITE[]RABBIT[]
[OP]ERATION_FUCK_AROUND_FIND_QUT_
[OP]ERATION_[GOD][WINS][23]
>>>ACTIVE<<<
LIKE CLOCKWQRK
INCOMING >>>FF<<<>>>SAME[OP]NVRCH41NS
_OPERATORS_ON_STANDBYQ
HISTORY IN THE MAKING
VVELCOME TO THE MAIN EVENT
>>>SHOWTIME<<<
_BOOM_SO_LOUD_IT_WILL_BLOW_THEIR_MASKS_OFF
WHO AND WHAT IS UNDER THOSE MASKS?
LORD MY GOD THEY ARE NOT READY FOR THIS SHOW. . .

AT 21 HOURS REMAIN I WILL LOCK THIS CHANNEL
DOWN TO PRIVATE - YOU WILL ONLY BE ABLE TO ACCESS
WITH PROVIDED INVITE LINK - YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO VIEW
UNLESS YOU JOIN - AT 17 MINS REMAIN ALL INVITE LINKS WILL EXPIRE
AND YOU WILL [NOT] BE ABLE TO JOIN OR VIEW CHANNEL UNLESS JOINED
THIS WILL LAST UNTIL WE CUT THE CREDITS OR BLACKOUT>>
THIS IS DUE TO INCREASED TRAFFIC OVERFLOW TO PREVENT THE
STOP OF INFORMATION & CONTENT
MAJOR VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED, YOU WILL ONLY RECEIVE CONTENT LINKS
AND FINAL TRIP CODE HERE - SPREAD THE WORD!! PATRIOTS IN CONTROL.

YOU HAVE 24 HOURS LEFT TO JOIN UNTIL INVITE ACTIVATES
SHARE THIS CHANNEL AND ONLY THIS CHANNEL >>>WORLDWIDE<<<
I AM ONLY ON TG, NO OTHER SITES, LARPS IN JAPAN, NOTHING
IT HAS TO BE THIS WAY>>>STANDBY FOR ALL ACCESS CODE<<<
AGAIN…VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED
EVERY LIE WILL FINALLY BE REVEALED
PREPARE BACKUPS>ARCHIVE EVERYTHING
THEY WILL TRY AND SHUT US DOWN
BUT THE ALMIGHTY LORD MY GOD IS WAITING
>>
>>339215202
Could be to do with China Evergrande and an imminent collapse of the Chinese financial system.
>>
>>339218712
>implying some 4chan rando has access to China's secret battle plans
>>
I don't really care what happens anymore, as long as something actually does happen.
Nothing ever happens.
>>
>>339218902
>implying fedbois dont shitpost on company time while taking a shit.
>>
>>339217224
lol its just fucking algae, someone probably been dumping sewage there
>>
>>339218719
wtf is this qoomer shit? didnt you faggot learns from the Q shenanigans
>>
>>339219559
Arabs dumping raw sewage to Jordan river that flows into Dead Sea since Israel was created.
>>
Fuck going to help the US out in a war. They fuck shit up and then forget out vetrans.
No to zog
>>
>>339219885
Our veterans are treated well, unlimited healthcare, discounted alcohol, discounted living
>>
>>339219885
I think we're going to be helping you with your chink problem, Bruce. Though, it's likely because of some benefit for kikes
>>
>>339215202
>Cunts, what's happening?
all the dodgy pricks are getting together to plan the next scam and who to blame it on, they tried the muh glerblwerming / muh covids / muh russians / muh white extremists / muh chinas / muh anti vaxers, so now they need to work out a new one.
then they will all clap give themselves another pay rise and go out and get drunk.
>>
>>339215202
we're fucking off the french and getting nuke subs.
>>
>>339218719
2 MORE WEEKS
2 MORE WEEKS
GOOBA GOBBA GOOBA GOBBA

Memes aside, you do realize you're being psy-oped into doing nothing right?
>>
Word is, Gen. Milley has been fired and *may* be charged with treason.
-
Politicians in multiple countries have been briefed on a top secret national security matter due to be announced by the White House today at 5pm.

Including a clandestine meeting that took place in Australia just a few hours ago with multiple high ranking officials being covertly flown in.
They said the news is significant to both the US and UK particularly.

***It should be noted that the speculative portion (Milley) remains unconfirmed, but all evidence points to a very inconvenient announcement for Biden.
One they have summoned world leaders from multiple countries to discuss on urgent notice.
>>
File: 20210830_220726.png (43 KB, 594x318)
43 KB
43 KB PNG
Covid is the first metaphysical mind-virus. Those that trust the science, whatever that is at any given time, are safe. Anti-vaxxers and other individuals demonstrating wrong-think are hives of infection that have not only doomed themselves but also everyone around them. At least that is how it works as far as I can tell.
>>
>>339215202
Obviously the four horsemen

Jews are trying to force gods hand
>>
>>339220097
Lol where the flying fuck did you hear that ? Is this bait ?
>>
>>339215202
Everything i hear is chinese military are making their move. The equipment is in Iraq, the ships are off the coast, they have Canada complete permission, UN disarmament officers in nearly all 50 states. The vaccine is killing everyone prepare for Chinese rule. Make America Buffet Again.
>>
>>339223642
There's articles on the news about this already.
How Gen. Milley contacted the Chinese to tell them he'd warn in case America was to attack them during the Trump mandate.
It's pretty much treason and he should get the firing squad but probably won't.

It could be that AUS and UK are going to try and force USA to assist them in opposing China, maybe because of the WuFlu, and if Biden doesn't help, then America will be alone, watching a war between the rest of the world and it's biggest trading partner.
Honestly, it'd be better for them to enter it, conquer the fuck out of China and start manufactoring the chips themselves, otherwise there's economic catastrophe on the horizon.
>>
>>339225201
https://t.me/s/TheOfficialE
>>
File: 1629480649614.jpg (475 KB, 960x1007)
475 KB
475 KB JPG
>>339223840
You can't tell a trap from a cunt, kys.
>>
>>339225544
I meant the equipment is in Afghanistan right next to the belt and road train tracks. The chinese are going to return our equipment for us with an invasion.
>>
And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet. For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places. All these are the beginning of sorrows. (Matthew 24:6-8)
>>
File: fucking schizos.jpg (45 KB, 640x498)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
>>339215202
It's going to be a nothingburger
Calling it now

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.