[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

What's worse. Believing in no afterlife or the worshiping god for selfish preservation which is inherently selfish.

Why should god allow those in the afterlife purely because they worshiped him because they wanted to get into the after life?

They may be "good" Christians, but their goals is not purely motivated by selflessness.

Compare a mega church pastor to the monk who set himself on fire. The monk set himself on fire over the persecution of others, the mega church pastor preaches largely to be let in into the after life.

A christian who without thought or hesitation trades the place of a non-christian to let himself die in the place of a non-christian is more deserving of the kingdom of Christ than a pastor who purely goes through the motion.
>>
Isaiah 55:8 KJV
For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord.
>>
>>343334636
Both are hylic behaviors
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrzOCkcD-IM&t=0s [Embed]

THE COVID19 VACCINE IS THE MARK OF THE BEAST

Revelation 13:16-17: And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

REPENT WHILE YOU CAN, JESUS CHRIST IS RETURNING SOON

>>343334636
to answer your question, frankly i don't know what you're on about
>>
>>343334856
>IT SAYS SO RIGHT HERE IN MY BOOK ABOUT A PERFECT JEWISH GOD MAKING IMPERFECT PEOPLE PERFECTLY!
>>
>>343334636
Avocado must answer for his crimes
>>
>>343334636
>Why should god allow those in the afterlife purely because they worshiped him because they wanted to get into the after life?
You don't get it. The world is doomed to destruction. It's in rebellion against God.
God is going to destroy this world, which by its nature in hating Life is already doomed to die, and create a new world.
If you reject God, you reject Life and the new world He intends to create.
>But he that sinneth against me wrongeth his own soul: all they that hate me love death.
It's a verse about Wisdom, but it would seem to apply here as well.
You extol suicide and condemn those that would point the way to eternal life.
>A christian who without thought or hesitation trades the place of a non-christian to let himself die in the place of a non-christian is more deserving of the kingdom of Christ than a pastor who purely goes through the motion.
Paul himself wished that he were cut off from Christ if it would mean that his own people would be saved into Him, but that wasn't his decision to make. Christians are not our own. We are bought at a price. It is not your place to trade your salvation for someone else's, just as I can't force you to be saved simply by wishing it so.
>>
>>343334636
OOOOOHHHHH, LOOK HOW MUCH OF A SAINT ((((((((I))))))))) AM, YOU AREN'T AS SAINT-IZIZED AS I AM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>343334636
Christ is real but he is a jerk. Let me tell you how I know.
I saw Jesus Christ at a grocery store in Los Angeles the other day. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for miracles or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.
>>
>>343334636
gas yourself kike thanks
>>
>>343334636
take meds
>>
>>343334636
You're starting to get it. Research true Christianity (Gnosticism) and asceticism.
>>
The bible's teachings are basically a calculus book on human nature, and nature itself. Most people know very little about calculus, if anything at all. There's a whole macrocosmic vision extrapolated from the microcosmic stories, and themes that form the basis of nearly every story today. The formula, when not followed, makes for very boring stories
>>
File: motaur.jpg (109 KB, 1200x675)
109 KB
109 KB JPG
>>343334636
God is a living god, and a God of Truth. The spirit of man is made out of water, and the essence of life is imbued through all of reality. There's actually metaphysical "conscious" gods as ascribed by the greeks, and you can travel to the underworld in life and know you too are god. It's just as what Jesus taught, a Master is no greater than his servant. That meaning that the assembly of living gods live too with the spirit of the animals, and the motions of heaven govern the nature of life. It's just know one knows what tomorrow may bring, cause the waters of creation, and the living waters are communicating throughout, and the heavenly father loves all his children and so is merciful to give us free will and to sojourn in his glory of heaven. Magic is real, and people hate that, but just saying.
>>
>>343343221
This is actually how it is, it's like worm riding a tale where all the characters are the same, and the juxtaposition and themes are alternations, the moral is always still there, but once you get down to the ethos, that's when the real horror show begins.
>>
OP needs more "selfish"
You jidf niggers need to attend english classes. The state of shitposting is clearly falling behind.
You're not worth the shekels spent on you bergstien
>>
File: 1633693730791.jpg (27 KB, 595x473)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
>>343334636

I can't speak for megachurches, but I know that all of my deeds will amount to something that has a life beyond me, and to do good on that principle is worthwhile; and to have been one with that singularity the Lord represents is especially worthy.

I'd say both self-idolatry/preservation and thinking about one's actions as temporary are both bad.
>>
Scrooge only started to be nice to people out of self interest.
>>
>>343334636
there is no afterlife but that of our kin and descendants in this realm
it is our duty to see our blood to manifest paradise
if you do not value this goal then you are evil

the christjew neglects and discounts this existence for a false promise in death
betraying their own blood for a perceived personal reward for doing so
>>
>>343334636
>God isn't real because he doesn't act the way I think she should

Shit thread. Sage.
>>
>>343335302
Why does the good, the beautiful and the true make you seethe so much anon?
>>
>>343334636
>the mega church pastor preaches largely to be let in into the after life.
Nope
>deserving of the kingdom of Christ
Nope nope nope

No one DESERVES anything short of eternal hellfire and torment.
No one can pay the debt of their sins.
Only the sacrifice of the sinless incarnate God himself is sufficient.
To reject even that, freely given, leaves one with absolutely no recourse.
>>
Honestly, heaven would be boring and the presence of deific beings would just complicate existence even further. I'm good with eternal oblivion.
>>
Christian authorities have extra high requirements for entering heaven, they have to do their jobs properly. I'm visiting orthodox mass from time to time and the local archpriest is a respectable person.
>>
Those who do the will of the Father will be justified by him, but Christ says again and again that not everybody who calls him Lord will be resurrected unto life everlasting. The fact is, no man has the faculties or purity of spirit needed to understand the Father; that so many act as if they are capable of not only understanding, but influencing his will, is just prophecy in motion.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.