[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect


Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.




File: 1619584417126.png (958 KB, 1024x680)
958 KB
958 KB PNG
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=p2_p_qwIyZ4

No Christian can answer this
>>
No answers I see
>>
File: 1631859598627.jpg (88 KB, 1024x576)
88 KB
88 KB JPG
>>349389751
>>349391216
>>
File: 1607227458793.png (420 KB, 631x780)
420 KB
420 KB PNG
>>349389751
He shouldn't
>>
>>349389751
Why should I not sage your thread demon?
>>
>>349392918
Because you're a projecting jew?
>>
>>349392918
You cant defend your Jewish religion
>>
>>349389751
You don't understand, to be saved from the kikes we need to worship the kike son of the one true kike god, as it is clearly stated in the kike holybook, if you don't believe in the god of the chosen kike people, then you are a kike!
>>
File: 1635707655746.jpg (74 KB, 468x321)
74 KB
74 KB JPG
>>349395597
based and kek'd
>>
File: 1853879457347325634.jpg (731 KB, 1552x2327)
731 KB
731 KB JPG
>>349389751
Christ and God are nothing more than things to be killed. Just like the Jews and the Anti-Christ.
>>
>>349389751
Jesus was white
/thread
>>
>>349396406
WE WUZ WHITE ISRAELITES AND SHEEEIT!!
>>
>>349392918
because these are legitimate questions that Amy slave carrying the yoke should ask
>>
>>349389751
>Christianity hate thread
>just generic larpagan nonsense
>memeflag
JIDF working full time for free I see
>>
>>349396542
>latin american mutt
>talking about white people
discarded
>>
>>349396743
You are the epitome of cognitive dissonance
>The Jews are working to undermine their goyim slave religion that makes them subservient in the first place
Are you guys just stupid or have you never asked yourself some basic questions?
>>
>>349389751
Imagine adopting a religion who's gods all lost to Christianity. Face it, if nordic or Germanic or roman or greek paganism had stronger gods, their religion would still exist today. But they lost. They all died or converted. CONQUERED
>>
>>349396941
maybe the gods arent real and it's all a means of control asserted onto you by your overlords. Show flag
>>
>>349389751
The guy hiding behind the meme flag is a mutt.
You are neither a pagan, neither a nazi.
>>
>>349396790
>>latin american mutt
>>talking about white people
>discarded
I'm certainly whiter than your precious kike on a staick. Enjoy the mudslimes raping your children, retarded bong kike worshiper
>>
>>349396941
>Imagine adopting a religion who's gods all lost to Christianity. Face it, if nordic or >Germanic or roman or greek paganism had stronger gods, their religion would still exist today. But they lost. They all died or converted. CONQUERED
Ah, yes, good goy, the jew good is the one true god, the jews are the chosen people, don't question christianity, that would be anti-semitic
>>
>>349396406
A circumsized Jewish rabbi is white?
>>349396941
The same can be said about Christians in the middle east losing to arabs. Had Constantine not believe in Jewish mythology christianity would have been an irrelevant religion like the samaritans oor druze
>>
File: 1631050468643.png (560 KB, 800x800)
560 KB
560 KB PNG
>>349389751
you WILL worship Him!
>>
>>349396406
And anglo is a kike tribe, it fits!
>>
>>349397444
>>349397788
Clearly, "God" forgot about your Country hahahahahaha. Go get ran over or your head detached shit skin.
>>
>>349398666
>Clearly, "God" forgot about your Country hahahahahaha. Go get ran over or your head detached shit skin.
You worship a shitskin kike on a stick, you worship the god of the jews. I'm whiter than your precious kike martyr.
>>
>>349398666
Checked you're not converting many people satan
>>
>>349389751
>>349391216
We don't. We worship Jesus Christ, who is a direct male line descendant from David, from Abraham, and from Adam the first White Aryan man.
Jews, as Jesus stated in John chapter 8, are the seed of the serpent and the children of Satan through Cain.
>>
>>349399231
These threads always turn into this. You "Christians" that cant answer basic questions and then condemn everybody vehemently for not following their religion of tolerance and peace. When it comes to actually standing up for themselves or community only then do they claim they can do nothing because of tolerance and peace. Disgusting hypocrite
>>
>>349397099
>maybe the gods arent real and it's a means of control
So you mean the people who follow christianity managed to convert, outcompete, and conquer the people who dont? Looks like a superior religion to me.
>>
>>349399231
>You worship a shitskin kike on a stick
Wrong
>you worship the god of the jews.
Wrong
>I'm whiter than your precious kike martyr.
Clearly what's driving this "Cope"
I unironically believe in Khorne. Fuck the world can't wait to watch it burn.
>>
>>349399419
That's some next level cope there. You probably say all sorts of funny things.
>>
File: 1629908761973.jpg (76 KB, 750x731)
76 KB
76 KB JPG
>>
>>349397788
Jesus was anti semitic
>>
>>349399419
David was a jew.. aryans weren't in Israel
>>
>>349399608
>Islam is the largest religion in the world
What were you saying? You only see the world through your lense and it makes you a dumb nigger
>>
File: 69e.png (684 KB, 900x675)
684 KB
684 KB PNG
>>349399734
>>
File: AsatruFA.jpg (51 KB, 500x340)
51 KB
51 KB JPG
>>349389751
You shouldn't.
>>
File: 1626878313815.jpg (57 KB, 700x404)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
>>
>>349397927
Definitely. Looks like the muslims in west asia are really giving christianity a run for their money. They are holding their own. Perhaps if you believe in them you ought to go see the fruits which they have reaped as a result of their religion
>>
>>349399608
>Looks like a superior lie to me
I'm done with you
>>
File: 1629209116489.png (187 KB, 680x615)
187 KB
187 KB PNG
>>
>>349399419
>We worship Jesus Christ, who is a direct male line descendant from David, from Abraham, and from Adam the first White Aryan man.
WE WUZ HEBREWS AND SHEEIT!

>Jews, as Jesus stated in John chapter 8, are the seed of the serpent and the children of Satan through Cain.
AS ATTESTED IN THE KIKE HOLY BOOK OF THE ONE TRUE KIKE GOD.
yahweh is just one of the many gods from the ancient canaanite religion pantheon, one of the many sons of Eloha/Elyon, along with Baal and Dagon. Elohim means "sons of Eloha".
>>
>>349389751
You know, this is starting to get really tiresome. I'd rather you go black to posting your favourite Blacked porn, memeflag-san.
>>
>>349399807
>india is the second largest country in the world
Its official then, india is a superpower and superior to japan, the usa, and russia
>>
>>349399780
>"Aryans weren't in the Holy Land" according to the current squatters in the Holy Land.
Aryans dominated the Middle East in the past.
Abraham came from Ur, which was just south of the Caucasian region where Aryans migrated from. Abraham's direct ancestor was Adam, whose name means "ruddy" or "blushing".
>>
File: 1623510195017.jpg (157 KB, 1024x1024)
157 KB
157 KB JPG
piece de resistance
>>
>>349400002
Per usual you have no response. Cant bear the fact the teachings of christianity creates a stronger and better people
>>
>>349400126
>>
>>349400371
We're being replaced and you won't show flag you are an imposter of whatever you claim including your Christianity. Only a like hides like you
>>
File: 1626970650450.jpg (416 KB, 1920x1231)
416 KB
416 KB JPG
>>349400371
>teachings of christianity creates a stronger and better people
and now these christians keep losing to jews and atheists, loser religion
>>
>>349400204
Unironically yes.
And we're still falling for the same lies from the same (((serpent))).
>>
File: 1623588157410.png (261 KB, 960x720)
261 KB
261 KB PNG
>>349400468
>>
File: 1623594618997.jpg (199 KB, 1129x456)
199 KB
199 KB JPG
>>
>>349400578
God hates niggers
>>
>>349389751
>why should a white man worship a Jewish rabbi?
>he asks a Christian while worshipping a Jewish neopagan sect
/pol/ is really hilarious. You guys are so fucking stupid.
>>
>>349400484
>>349400512
>we're being replaced
Agreed. The idea is to fight back together against kikes, not scatter off to dead and conquered religions where you have no unity or power.
>>
>>349400126
You're mad at god for making you brown. That's the funniest shit I've ever seen. Keep coping about "muh Christ".
You will never be white.
>>349400484
>We're being replaced
So do something? You seething about Christ cucks isn't doing shit to prevent Niggers and Spics from coming here. Redirect your hate, Forget forgiveness. Kikes should be at the end of spikes. All Christians, Kikes, Arabs and all will die to the one true God of War and death.
>>
>>349400126
>muh ancient canaanite heresy
The Bible writers were aware of the exact heresy you're talking about, and rejected it. The penalty for worshipping Yahweh as merely one of the local gods was death.
There is no god like Yahweh, and the other gods were his rebellious creatures and servants.
>>
File: 1609010259844.png (197 KB, 600x600)
197 KB
197 KB PNG
>>349400371
>Cant bear the fact the teachings of christianity creates a stronger and better people
complete bullshit

The teachings of Christianity create a subservient depressed post-nihilistic class of niggercattle who think that turning the other cheek is the peak of being a human. Who think that you're a scarred evil man condemned to perpetual torture in Hell if you stop for ONE SECOND in your life and think of being great - of being rich or powerful, instead of repenting for your pride (sin).

Then you turn to kikes. Turns out, the original sin does not exist there. Oh wait they are not a tainted human for being born, in fact their religion says that they're the CHOSEN ONES. Their religion teaches original virtue where jews are supposedly the greatest and SHOULD strive to greatness, whereas Christianity teaches the direct opposite.

And what's the end result of this stark contrast? Jews dominate the institutions while white Christians sold out their empires and descended into degenerate irrelevancy wherein the religion was replaced with original sin 2.0.
>>
File: 1626467086051.jpg (315 KB, 610x610)
315 KB
315 KB JPG
>>349400828
>The idea is to fight back together against kikes
which christian denomination is precisely based? they are all pro immigration, antiracist, egalitarian.

>>349400733
wow edgy
>>
>>349401030
who cares about denominations? read the Bible. you have no excuses.
>>
>>349400578

>For whatsoever man he be that hath a blemish, he shall not approach: a blind man, or a lame, or he that hath a flat nose, or any thing superfluous,

Levitus 21:18

>or he that hath a flat nose
or he that hath a flat nose
>or he that hath a flat nose
or he that hath a flat nose

That's pretty much all niggers btw.
>>
>>349401030
>wow edgy
>Post Dog assholes
I hope you get beaten to death.
>>
>>349400196
Abraham was a babylonian (iraqi) who is the father of Jews and arabs neither of which are aryans. Both of them practised circumsizion which is not something aryans do
>>
>>349401030
it's true, God flooded the earth because of race mixing, read Genesis 6
>>
>>349401431
> God flooded the earth because of race mixing
With what? more shitskins lol
>>
>>349401262
>read the Bible
faggiest buzzphrase a christoid can utter LOL

>>349401287
I hope you get crucified like your rabbi jeshua
>>
>>349400371
>Cant bear the fact the teachings of christianity creates a stronger and better people
Chriscuckery is all about a guy who got himself tortured and killed, is deathcult all about martyrdom
>>
>>349400873
>subservient depressed post nihilistic
That's just you. Jews really did a number on you.
>condemned to perpetual torture in hell
>he still doesnt know
Still believing jewish hollywood interpretations of hell they have prepared for you. It's really easy to avoid this trap. Imagine two civilizations, one follows the virtues of christianity, dont steal, dont fuck other peoples wives, be productive, and so on. Then imagine another society which practices the vices. One of these is the kingdom of heaven, the other is hell. /pol/ already has a good idea of what this looks like. Ultimately these sins hurt yourself and your civilization. Whites tried to spread the gospel to africa. They're too dull to understand it. South African apartheid is a useful way to understand the difference and what sin and virtue does to people.
>>
How many threads are we going to have about this? Some will always be Christians, others will be against it.
>>
>>349401030
>which Christian denomination
You're here. Chances are you are a thinking man. Think with me; you are looking for a shepherd to guide you. Why not become the shepherd?
>>
>>349401431
Not strictly true. Genesis 6 refers to something more sinister, an alien demonic corruption of the human race. Not just racial corruption.
See the Paracas skulls for physical evidence.
Pic very related.
>>
>>349401793
>Some will always be Christians
we need to bring eugenics back and straighen that problem out
>>
>>349401868
>Why not become the shepherd?
because I dont like jewish fairy tales
>>
>>349401684
>gloating at the murder of Jesus
Found the jew
>>
>>349401684
>I hope you get crucified like your rabbi jeshua
Not a Christian.
I just hate you atheist faggots so much. I hate everyone so much. I want to rip your fucking flesh off your face you fucking disgusting vile creature. I WANT TO MURDER. I WANT YOU FAGGOTS TO BEG FOR ANY KIND OF GOD WHEN YOUR DYING LIKE THE LITTLE BUG YOU ARE SCARED OF DEATH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
wtf is happening with all the anti-christian threads on pol lately ? And all the answers debate whether Jesus was white or not ? Who in the right fucking mind cares about Jesus' ethnicity over his teachings and message ? I get hating today's jews but atheism seems to be very much aligned with everything else they're pushing
>>
File: AntiChristianShills.jpg (115 KB, 589x1024)
115 KB
115 KB JPG
>>349389751
what do you propose instead?
>>
File: 1611835032764.jpg (729 KB, 4096x2331)
729 KB
729 KB JPG
>>349401728
>Imagine two civilizations, one follows the virtues of christianity
I don't have to imagine one bit. A mere glance at the modern world reveals the fruits of Christianity in all their glory.
>>
>>349402051
I'm joking, we all know he never existed

>>349402061
yawn
>>
>>349399630
>Wrong
Great rebuttal there, kike worshipper >>349400808
>>why should a white man worship a Jewish rabbi?
>>he asks a Christian while worshipping a Jewish neopagan sect
>/pol/ is really hilarious. You guys are so fucking stupid.
Ahhh yes, the semite gods of the Levant are white, and the Nordic gods of Europe are Jewish.
>>
File: CancelCultureVsJesus.png (445 KB, 1200x900)
445 KB
445 KB PNG
>>349400578
better image
>>
>>349402199
>muh blasphemy was a joke, chill bro
No, you're a jew. Only jews have that virulent hatred for Jesus. People of other faiths at least respect him. Your hatred gives (((you))) away.
>>
>>349389751
To be fair, jews did uniformly reject Jesus Christ.
If jews hate something there's probably something to it which threatens their ethnic interests.
>>
>>349401700
Paradoxical isnt it? That by denying the base ego you can overcome so much. There was an experiment with mice about how long they would swim. One mouse was just left there to see how long he would stay afloat on his own. It wasnt long just a few minutes before he gave up. Another mouse was put in that exact same situation but was saved after a few minutes. Then they put that mouse back in the same situation, and he swam for hours. That hope that you would be saved allows you to push yourself and endure far beyond what you thought capable. That's what's so powerful about faith.
>>
>>349402205
>>Wrong
"actually you do believe in Christ!"
Learn to read you fucking dumb idiot. I'm not a Christian. I worship Khorne. You fucking Brown ugly monster.
>>349402199
>Yawn
You're like a woman, Too bad you will never be one. Fucking demon, Can't wait till you Imps fucking beg to a "god"
>>
>>349400863
>You're mad at god for making you brown. That's the funniest shit I've ever seen. Keep coping about "muh Christ".
>You will never be white.
Aren't the whites the ones getting denographically replaced and thrown in prison with a life sentence for recorsing a white man ventilate a precious nigger burglar? Sounds like the jewish god hates whites, what a surprise
>>
>>349400863
The argument I think is that Christianity is proto liberalism which then poisoned western society to make us liberal egalitarians to begin with.
>>
>>349389751
>jewish rabbi
This is how I know you are a kike
You argue over semantics ignoring the fact those two words mean two diffrent things now
Jesus is the only Rabbi and Jews are believers
>>
>>349400864
>The Bible writers were aware of the exact heresy you're talking about, and rejected it. The penalty for worshipping Yahweh as merely one of the local gods was death.
>There is no god like Yahweh, and the other gods were his rebellious creatures and servants.
Ahh yes, as stated in the kike holy book written by kikes.
>>
>>349389751
If the Jewish rabbis hated him I think thats a good reason
>>
>>349389751
Because he is a son of God.
>>
>>349389751
theres no reason to have a civil discussion when the opening salvo is as retarded as yours was
>>
>>349402562
>Sounds like the jewish god hates whites, what a surprise
Sorry faggot. I don't believe in your Yaweh shit. Your "gods" will die just like all other gods. Only thing I enjoy in this world now is watching people die. Now go get Ran over so I can enjoy it on liveleak.
>>
>>349389751
I would much rather for America to be majority black but God fearing, Jesus loving, than majority white but Satan worshipping and God rejecting.

For God will bless all nations that obey him, hence all race problems in America would be solved. The reason for the decay to day and the racial tensions are precisely due to disobeying God.


Abortion and atheism is the greatest evil we face in America today. It murders babies, permanently destroys mothers and leads to the outright moral decay of society.

The left pushes for abortion because leftism is inherently satanic.

Unlike God who created America, Satan cannot create, he can only destroy. This causes Satan to become deeply jealous of God, and as such Satan seeks to destroy all that God has created. The left likewise cannot create, it can only destroy, and seeks to tear down and annihilate everything which Western Civilization and free markets have made.

This is precisely why communists have made the destruction of the family their first cause. The ideological predecessors of Antifa (anarcho-syndicalists) were the first ones to push for mass abortion and contraception as part of plan to destroy capitalism through destroying the birthrate. Leftists hate everything beautiful and fertile.

https://justine-s-writes.medium.com/birth-strike-how-the-predecessors-of-antifa-laid-the-foundations-for-abortion-in-america-5c147c7670dd

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLu3J0OBN_g
>>
>>349402205
>Ahhh yes, the semite gods of the Levant are white, and the Nordic gods of Europe are Jewish.
Did we already break you script or are you just retarded?
>>
Did Christianity unite Europe against outside threats?
-- As Muslims occupied Spain, Christians.....launch a series of pointless crusades into the Middle East.
-- Crusade went so well, launch more of them.....on your fellow Europeans, because they aren't paying enough taxes to the Papacy. Even as Muslims conquer-back Jerusalem.
-- As the Mongols invade from the East, Teutonic knights seize the opportunity to......attack Poles and Slavs during their moment of weakness.
-- Allow Islam to conquer Constantinople and turn the Hagia Sophia into a Mosque.
-- Cause the 30 Years War, and Europeans slaughter each other pointlessly in the most destructive war in middle history. Which weakened Europe and allowed the Ottoman Empire to reach its maximum territorial extent, even taking Polish lands in Ukraine.
-- Massive religious purge in Spain, kill anyone who questions the church. Arguably the reason Spain becomes backward.
-- Racemix with Latin America and convert them to the Bible, because you believe the Bible is the key to civilization, not anything silly like genetics.
-- Send missionaries to convert the Africans in a pointless attempt to civilize them.
-- Promote slave-morality, rendering Europe helpless against the predations of outside groups

Verdict: Subversive jewish religion that belongs in the Middle East
>>
>>349400828
You're a fucking faggot and a kike. I'd never align myself with you. Show flag
>>
>>349402347
what a shitty edit!

>>349402376
you cant blaspheme against shit that doesnt exist

>>349402483
and you're like a bitch
>>
>>349402196
Do you lack imaginative capability? Go live with nogs then you'll see what I mean. When you trust no one because theyll murder you for the slightest perceived offense, you can't turn your back for a second because everything you own will be stolen or destroyed. You cant be sure your kids are even yours so have no investment into the future of society. A civilization where nobody wants to work so nothing gets made or accomplished. It is a failure on the part of christianity that the dullest people cant follow the rules, unfortunately. Imagine if africans just actually followed the guidance. Imagine an Africa where nobody steals from each other, where they work hard and produce, where the women are faithful to their husbands and men respect each others wives. /pol/ talks about high trust societies, this is partially how you make one.
>>
>>349402676
It's not only that. There is an even worse component to Christianity that was explicitly brought by Christianity and it alone. The concept of unitary globohomo where the BASED BLACK MAN from Africa is absolutely equal to you because he spread the Lord's gospel so he's 100% equivalent to you in the eyes of God. If you deny that and refuse to have him live next to you then you'll burn in hell bucko.

At no point prior to that, did something like this exist. Christianity and its obsession with having nigger dioceses opened the floodgates to it.
>>
>>349402887
>I would much rather for America to be majority black but God fearing, Jesus loving, than majority white but Satan worshipping and God rejecting.
of course you would, because in the end religion wants good slave cattle rather than strong civilization
>>
>>349402951
>Did we already break you script or are you just retarded?
He's retarded, He clearly can't read and is jealous of whites. Its funny to laugh at
>>
>>349403029
Imp!
>>
>>349402562
True. The jewish god is called Satan.
Who told us this? Jesus.
>>
>>349403022
Very jewish to sow division amongst the people you purport to care about.
>>
>>349403098
Did you even read the rest of my post? If America started to obey God then all racial problems would disappear hence there would no longer be any need to be racist, since blacks and whites would happily coexist.
>>
>>349402887
So why is sub saharan Africa a shithole even though they are based black Christians?
>>
File: 1561724011679.png (516 KB, 800x723)
516 KB
516 KB PNG
>>349402995
Lmao
>>
>>349403205
>Jesus
ah yes, the famous jewish hero
>>
>>349402483
>Learn to read you fucking dumb idiot. I'm not a Christian. I worship Khorne. You fucking Brown ugly monster.
I don't give a fuck about which semite kike god you are LARPing, you fucking schizofag.

>>349402699
>>jewish rabbi
>This is how I know you are a kike
>You argue over semantics ignoring the fact those two words mean two diffrent things now
>Jesus is the only Rabbi and Jews are believers
Once again, if you don't believe in the god of the kikes, then you must be a kike, christcucks are fucking retarded.

>>349402471
>Paradoxical isnt it? That by denying the base ego you can overcome so much. There was an experiment with mice about how long they would swim. One mouse was just left there to see how long he would stay afloat on his own. It wasnt long just a few minutes before he gave up. Another mouse was put in that exact same situation but was saved after a few minutes. Then they put that mouse back in the same situation, and he swam for hours. That hope that you would be saved allows you to push yourself and endure far beyond what you thought capable. That's what's so powerful about faith.
An entire wall of text just to justify believing in a dead turtured and conquered kike, you christcucks are hilarious.
>>
>>349403266
>Did you even read the rest of my post?
no because you are retarded and so is your masochistic religion
>>
>>349403258
Is any body else reading this kikery? Next level. SHOW FLAG
>>
File: ADL.png (2.55 MB, 1498x2459)
2.55 MB
2.55 MB PNG
>>349396743
It's all so tiresome, they're not even pretending anymore.
>>
>>349403278
Sub Saharan Africa has many Muslims and Pagans, and its only a "shithole" by Jewish standards (economic). In reality many Africans live happy and fulfilling lives, are at one with God and raise happy and God fearing families without materialism or any other satanic vices.
>>
>>349403094
Hmm while this is correct, the missionary we love niggers bullshit did start to get pushed suspicious just as the british empire started getting cucked by jews.
My personal take is skepticism about Christianity. It seems to produce weak worthless people, but we need also consider why our enemies are so vehemently opposed to the more traditional forms of it.
>>
>>349389751

I don't. Christianity has been destroying white civilization since Rome. For all we know Rome would still rule the world today if not for jesus fucking christ
>>
>>349403077
>Imagine an Africa where nobody steals from each other, where they work hard and produce, where the women are faithful to their husbands and men respect each others wives.
Here's where you and I differ, and why I consider your ideology (religion pretending to be just a religion but is an actual political ideology) so lethal. You think that the nigger man is equal to you and will be made completely equal and prosperous to you had he only followed the scripture. I don't. I think that he's a lost cause as proven throughout all of written history. I promote a segregated society where they're as far away from us as possible so that both cultures do not create unnecessary friction. You will never promote that because God made him in his image and you're going right in hell if you ever utter it and show a dislike to his creations.
>>
File: 1636728264897.jpg (99 KB, 549x788)
99 KB
99 KB JPG
Atheistcucks and pagacucks should loose some weight before they post.

Posts from fat people instantlly go to the trash
>>
Ask yourself this.
Since when do we agree with what the jannies leave up?
Whenever /pol/ has a bible or Christ thread that doesn't devolve into "Kike on a stick", it gets sent to bants?
But one of these gets to hit the archive?
Really have to wonder why?
>>
>>349403313
>I don't give a fuck about which semite kike god you are LARPing, you fucking schizofag.
SEETHE ATHEIST!SEETHE AT DEATH! FEAR IT IN EVERY SECOND! FEAR BEING ANOTHER SKULL TO THE THRONE!
>>
>>349403463
suspiciously *
>>
>>349403422
Yes goy, we're trying to undermine the religion we created for you, exactly, fucking retards
>>
>>349403266
That's not true. There would be less, but races should be distinct. You will never have a holistic civilization if you are too multiethnic. What do you think the tower of babel was for?
>>
>>349403029
>please i'm just an atheist
No, you're a jew. Stop trying to deny it. You have a big hooked nose, a tiny hat, a cone shaped skull, a neanderthal sloped forehead, beady demon eyes, no chin, a short stocky body, and you smell bad.
>>
>>349403579
There are no races in the Bible, they are just social and economic constructs created by man with the help of Satan.
>>
File: LcdjGnb6i.jpg (595 KB, 2427x2159)
595 KB
595 KB JPG
>>349389751
>original sin
so dumb
>>
File: 1609318949171.jpg (182 KB, 1280x720)
182 KB
182 KB JPG
Vikangz kneeling to Chrstian chads lmao.
>>
File: 1626019148776.jpg (407 KB, 579x700)
407 KB
407 KB JPG
>>
File: Neck yourself.gif (2.36 MB, 400x225)
2.36 MB
2.36 MB GIF
>>349403550
>Christianity is jewish
>Jesus was a jew
>Insert jewish demoralization tactic here
>>Y-you are the jew! he he
>>
>>349396941

Something being subversive doesn't mean it's better. Modern leftists seem to interpret everything through the lens of might is right.
>>
File: 1613837475062.jpg (49 KB, 345x749)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
>nooo not the hecking treenerino
>>
>>349403313
Lol this is my point. The dullest people cant understand.
>>349403475
>you think the nigger man is equal to you
No.
>would be prosperous if he followed scripture
Yes.
>I think hes a lost cause
Same. What's the problem? They live in hell. It is not easily fixable and without subjugation or eugenics they probably never will. The point is, as I said in my post, if they *could* then it would work well for them as it has whites. The point is they cant do it. It's not for them.
>>
>>349403442
Is that why its filled with aids/HIV and cannibals? I do agree that post modernism kike brainwashing hasn't affected them so t hff ats the only good thing they have
>>
>>349389751
>>349391216
Whites shouldn’t.

Christianity is a psyop. All of the marvels our people created weren’t done because of Christianity (as many christcucks claim). Rather our people achieved in spite of the Christian mind virus.

Honor your ancestors. Don’t worship Jews. Become your own God.
>>
File: 1628448283892.jpg (115 KB, 800x698)
115 KB
115 KB JPG
>>349395597
based
>>
>>349396941
The bible itself speaks how God BTFOd the egyptian pantheon just for lolz
>>
File: 1624126080057.png (456 KB, 840x824)
456 KB
456 KB PNG
>>349403700
This so much! We're all one race, the Created in God's Image race. Everything else is a social construct by the Devil himself.

Also capitalism sucks too. What you think that it doesn't? You heretic. Let me preach the sermon on the mount again because you seem lost in the material world (read: the Devil's kingdom)

>No one can serve two masters. Either you will hate the one and love the other, or you will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and money.
>Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothes? Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they? Can any one of you by worrying add a single hour to your life
>And why do you worry about clothes? See how the flowers of the field grow. They do not labor or spin. Yet I tell you that not even Solomon in all his splendor was dressed like one of these. If that is how God clothes the grass of the field, which is here today and tomorrow is thrown into the fire, will he not much more clothe you—you of little faith? So do not worry, saying, ‘What shall we eat?’ or ‘What shall we drink?’ or ‘What shall we wear?’ For the pagans run after all these things, and your heavenly Father knows that you need them. But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.
>>
>>349403313
>god of the kikes,
He is not their God
They worship Remphan
>>
>>349402951
>Did we already break you script or are you just retarded?
Said the retarded kraut right after claiming that the semite gods of the Levant are white, and the Nordic gods of Europe are Jewish.
>>
>>349403700
>social and economic constructs
Different races are described early on in the bible. You're worshiping false idols leading you down a failing path
>>
>>349404072
The problem with this statement is that it was only about half might. The other half converted
>>
>>349404158
>Honor your ancestors. Don't worship Jews. Become your own God.
So your alternative is becoming the jew... interesting proposal. Got a copy of the talmud on you?
>>
>>349395597
kek. Based (((abrahamics))) hater.
>>
>>349404158
>Become your own God.
If only it was that easy. Jews all claw at that throne every second and scratch nothing. Rather save my "Sanity"
>>
File: 1635473968489.jpg (234 KB, 800x1360)
234 KB
234 KB JPG
>>
>>349389751
>wow the western Church, that is in no way the same Church as the Church of Jesus in the East is somehow degenerate and changed over time
The real Church never changed
>>
>>349404158
>do as thou wilt shall be the whole of the law
Found the other jew.
>>
File: 1630636709186.png (136 KB, 967x753)
136 KB
136 KB PNG
>>349392918
That's all you're capable of doing, golem.
Christians serve.
>>
>>349389751
>memeflag makes another anti-Christian thread
>>
>>349389751

Don't you get tired of repeating exactly the same tread 15 times a day, 365 days a year? I mean, if Christians bother you so much you could just ignore them and try to start your own autistic cult of proto-German deities. I highly doubt that you will be successful, but hey! it is much more useful to your "cause" than repeating the same shit every day in an anonymous chan
>>
File: 1629772704766.png (62 KB, 1386x237)
62 KB
62 KB PNG
>>349396743
Cope and seethe. You have no future.
>>
>>349404833
This entire fucking thread can be summed up to:
>Don't be a christian, be a satanist instead, it's totally different from being a jew and christians are jews, trust me!
>>
>>349404662
Kek, haven't seen that one in years.
>>
>>349404662
In this example Islam stayed dominant and united europe for 1000 years while the pagan religions were conquered. It's the same logic of the indians and the lefties. That indian religion is just as valid and the ebil whites did all sorts of bad evil things and so the indians should rise up. What would happen if they did? You think the nation or the people would be better off? Or do you think embracing a losing religion would leave you weak and ripe for conquering by another religion or force?
>>
>>349389751
Because he wasnt a jewish rabbi. He was the creator of this universe, concealing himself in the flesh of a jew, to make a testament, that the people killed that which was purely good.

He held back many things, just to demonstrate the absolute state of the jews.

Matthew 26:53 Are you not aware that I can call on My Father, and He will at once put at My disposal more than twelve legions of angels? 54 But how then would the Scriptures be fulfilled that say it must happen this way?”
>>
>>349404470
>So your alternative is becoming the jew... interesting proposal. Got a copy of the talmud on you?
Your religion is all about becomeing like a jewish schizo who got himself killed.
You retards have been anouncing the end of the world for the past two thousand years. TWO THOUSAND YEARS. Jesus is coming back, trust the jewish plan, just two more weeks, right? Go eat some sopa do maccaco
>>
>>349391216
Here is your reply
Not gonna give you views though
>>
>>349405160
jew creating anything, much less entire universe?
cringe faith bro
>>
>>349389751
Your misrepresentation of Christianity is something you will pay for, as will the guy in the video. Laugh it off all you want.

Christ is eternal God and has no ethnicity. He did take on ethnicity in his time on earth as was useful. You can't argue about what the Bible ACTUALLY says about Jews, so you proceed with your false ad hominem against Christ. We see you for what you are. The only reward you will get is a few (you) and judgment from God. sage
>>
>showing the REAL face of Christianity
Is this guy fucking retarded? This is the exact opposite of the "real" face of Christianity. This is the face that infiltrators are trying to push to subvert it.
>>
>>349405040
We live in Hell anon. The seals are already broken. Anti-christ walks the world, I just want to kill him because it'd be hella kek! I don't worship Christ because he is weak, God could care less who "worships" him. Only thing left is just you and whatever beings are left. Angels, Demons, etc. God is too busy to help save every soul. Death is the best and only outcome we all have.
>>
File: 1637682001856.jpg (1.24 MB, 1999x3129)
1.24 MB
1.24 MB JPG
>>349396941
Imagine "conquering" the world through womenly tactics just to hand it to the biggest failures of every era
>>
>>349405100
>christcuck is now shilling for Islam
You really are subversive posters. Anything to get Europeans to worship semitic religions instead of their own.
>>
>>349404922
I guess you should start accepting Arabs since their descendants will be considered German in 1,000 years.
>>
>>349403479
>Obese 28%
Don't you know obesity is the greatest sign of a nordik warrior of the ages
>>
>>349405040
I'm impressed with how many Christians there are on /pol/ who reject this, though.
>>
>>349389751
Friendly reminder that antichrist threads, are paid by Soros
>>
>>349405574
>t. Cant read
K.
>>
>>349396406
At the bargaining stage I see
>>
>>349405750
>jesus is bad, but also doesn't exist
>fat is beautiful
good grief what an obvious fucking jew
>>
>>349396941
So you're saying we should adopt liberal humanism since it beat Christianity?
>>
File: 193843932.jpg (793 KB, 1024x478)
793 KB
793 KB JPG
>>349404834
>hehe look mom i made a meme of something that means it's not true!
You can't escape eternity...
>>
>you have to worship Yahweh!
>No.
>YOU HAVE TO WORSHIP YAHWEH
>I will not.
>REEEEE YOU'LL BURN IN HELL
>Begone golem.
>*put in gulag by his beloved jews to die*
>*fights innawoods forever until he wins or the system crashes down*
>*hardcoded into history books as irredeemable liabilities and traitors*
>Man this throne is comfy.
>>
Nobody has yet to give me a rational reason why one would want to divide themselves into sects of dead religions as if doing so would give them opportunities for power over jewish influence. In what way does division into ever smaller non-existent religions assist you and your people? It would certainly make you easier to control as you now have no institutions or organization, and yet you *believe* as though this is somehow giving you an edge.
>>
>>349406250
oh no spooky jewish prophecies how wicked
I better start worshipping literal kike to avoid this fate that jews got in store for me if I don't!
>>
>>349405100
Why don't you advocate for liberalism since it defeated Christianity and unites Europe? See how idiotic this might is right approach to religion is?
>>
>>349406207
Quite the opposite.
>>
>>349405574
Don't think of them as Christians. Think of them as Abrahamics. It's such an accurate classification. In fact it can create a model of their potential behavior and I am going to predict something that is in no way obvious right now but will be our reality come 2050.

Christianity will implode right, that's obvious. But what happens after the implosion? Do these Christians just become atheists? No. They go one step down the ladder and become what they were supposed to be all along - they become the TRUE Abrahamics, the jews with their judaism that was founded by Abraham. In that judaism they will find the warm embrace of world jewry who will welcome them with open hands and probably propose a middle ground where Jesus is finally accepted but 95% of the religion's theme is still the Hebrew one. And just like that jews just recruited a hundreds-million manpower of brownshirts to enforce their zionism and act as a meat shield against the next Hitler. And when you look at the state of the conservative/religious right you will see all these jews positioning themselves at the top of these conservative movements to precisely accomplish this. Now that I've said this, it becomes obvious doesn't it. They're all a ticking time bomb that's waiting to return to THE canon of the religion and jews have already put themselves as the leaders of the herd and are merely waiting for the crisis to finally play their hand and cash out on this grand Christianity project. Most of your nation is already preemptively circumcised, which is another thing to think about if you're still unconvinced.
>>
File: UdCfB5H.jpg (127 KB, 824x538)
127 KB
127 KB JPG
>>349400371
Biggest laugh I've gotten from pol today. The results speak for themselves.
>No everything is bad because people left us!
And you weren't strong enough to stop them, or put them to the sword. You are weak and you have failed. The people will move on back to their heritage or to something new with a strong backbone or just a world where you don't exist.
>>
>>349405332

How do you state such ignorant things with so much confidence? You know absolutely nothing but say so much.
>>
>>349389751
Yids are not Jews.
>>
>>349406250
>You can't escape eternity...
Oh, how scared I must be, of the all powerful kike god of the chosen kike people, that can only punish me AFTER i have already died, very spooky in deed.
>>
>>349406537
Why would I advocate for a self destructive contemporary religion. I would no more advocate for they than I would for a liberal sect of christianity. You and I already know where that path leads in the same way we know where communism ultimately leads, and its nowhere positive. I have no doubt Christianity will outlive both the false liberal sects of contemporary protestantism and the false liberal ideology with faggot pastors telling children to cut off their dicks and get aids, worshiping gods of equality or sex as if it is their savior. By their fruits we know where this leads.
>>
>>349406778
Literally nothing in your pic related started happening until 50 years ago. Christianity has been around for 2000 years. Maybe something else is different now.
>>
>>349406792
how do you? you claim jew created the universe
one look at jews is enough to dismiss this claim as entirely retarded
>>
File: 1629397267418.jpg (127 KB, 797x1024)
127 KB
127 KB JPG
>>349402061
Unironically, you won't do shit. You're literally programmed for not doing shit.
>>
>>349389751
Staple of society. Voodoo didn't get us this far. Not every so called command is to be tolerated. In an ideal world maybe but in this world even when stunted you have to align with God to promote what is to be.
>>
>>349389751
who cares? who is religious in this day
>>
>>349407189
The fallacy is that both texts are equally sacred to Christians.
And jews are descended from the canaanites whom Israelites were commanded to destroy.
>>
>>349404470
>>349404600
>>349404833
>he’s a kike for saying you shouldn’t worship kike!!

This is your mind on the Jewish mindvirus.
>>
>>349407310
sad
>>
>>349406509
Christianity is the controlled opposition to religious liberalism. It exists to bolster mainstream "conservative" politics that serves as the liberal rearguard. Advocating Christianity is equal to advocating voting Republican. Until Europeans overcome false saviors like these two they cannot be saved.
>>
File: 1631289820941.jpg (207 KB, 800x600)
207 KB
207 KB JPG
>>349402995
Go back even further.
>>
>>349402347
>swiss praising a jew rabbi

checks out
>>
>>349407345
>jews are descended from the canaanites whom Israelites were commanded to destroy.
Cope cope cope trying to make a square peg fit in a round hole
>>
>>349389751
because whites are sheep.
>>
>>349406778
>and you werent strong enough to stop them
>strong backbone
Perhaps. If it is the case that Christianity as a religion has no effective response and grows weaker then it may very well be on it's way out. I think it's a mistake, but that's reality. Religion partakes in warfare for conversion just as nations partake in land conquering for expansion. If one army is inferior to another, they lose. If one is superior they win. Same goes for nature with survival of the fittest. My question is why bring back the dodo to fight for? Simply because you are moderately related to it? As if your ancestors for a couple thousand years were not related to this religion? And why nordic paganism specifically? Britons were druidic and were quite fond of human sacrifices. The Romans looked at them as savage barbarians. Why not roman paganism? Why not Roman Catholicism? Why not go back further to the early primitive religions of europe before paganism even existed?
>>
>>349407310
Certainly not you. Greeks no longer have morals or virtues. Bankrupt twice and Germany had to bail you out both times. You have a great market for a wine industry to compete with even France and yet your people are so lazy you refuse to even take advantage.
>>
File: Jesus Christ risen.jpg (447 KB, 2048x1365)
447 KB
447 KB JPG
>>349389751
>Born guilty for colonialism and holocaust
not found in scripture...
>Check your privilege
this saying doesn't even occur in scripture...
>No racism
God is a segregationist. He chose the Jewish people above everyone else, that's called discrimination. "to the the Jews first," and also to the Gentile.
>jail for wrongthink/hatespeech
where are you even getting this from=? Not true.
>Majority sexual predators
yes those Catholics are not Christians. Organized religion is not biblical.
>it will be better when whitey is dead
Genesis 9:27 KJV
God shall enlarge Japheth, and he shall dwell in the tents of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant.
Japtheth = whites.
>everybody can be and has to be a sjw
more lies...

Get saved: >>349317408 >>349317408 >>349317408
Bible truth: >>349318920 >>349318920 >>349318920
>>
Nazis were funded by jews
So jews could make Israel
While allowing nazis into high ranks
So both can subvert the world and turn them into devil worshipping fags
Because that what nazis and jews both wanted
So go kys naz fags and kike lovers
>>
>>349389751
>>349391216
No one to talk to you little buddy ? Brings you memories ??
>>
>>349407483
>until Europeans overcome false saviors
I couldnt agree more.
>>
>>349403292
>balknigger-shit arguing that larping as a semitic desert arab is the true way of the european man

like clockwork
>>
>>349403442
>In reality many Africans live happy and fulfilling lives

lmao you fucking faggot
>>
he shouldn't. neither should you.
God isn't a rabbi, or a jew.
>>
>>349396941
Look at the seethe
Nazis are nothing but pussies
>>
>>349403902
>>
>>349402995
So after Christianity got through with Europe, we have:
> the loss of the balkans to Muslims
> the 800 year oppression of Spain under Muslims
> millions dead in the center of Europe and spreading plagues because of the religious war
> the loss of 2 entire continents, Africa and Latin America, which could have been colonized as Australia was
> the stunting of scientific and social progress for hundreds of years
> the elevation of the jews as the holy and blessed chosen race
> slave morality which creates liberalism

Christianity completely tore Europe apart. It's a miracle that we were able to rise out of that darkness
>>
>>349408217
have you married your first love? any love? strange accusations.
>>
File: 1534345454225.jpg (56 KB, 720x317)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
>>349408057
Great :)
>>
>>349389751
4chan is a communist operation
>>
File: soy thumb.png (12 KB, 450x459)
12 KB
12 KB PNG
>>349408369
>have you married your first love? any love? strange accusations.
>>
>>349408369
The christcuck is literally diving into the dumpster to save the fertilized eggs of aborted blacks and implanting them in his wife.
>>
>>349389751
because He set the example of how to regard wicked Judaism
>>
Nazis and pagans are the most cringes people in the world
They will make good toilets so I can poop in their potty mouths
Here is the thing
You both follow a fucking inter dimensional aliens who fucking eats children
While Christans follow the one son of God
You guys lived in huts and throw your shit at each before Christians came to teach how to eat properly
Vikings are nothing but white niggers destroying property and raping kids
Go kys
>>
File: 1636467264873.jpg (466 KB, 750x795)
466 KB
466 KB JPG
>>349405100
Okay then... So you agree people should ditch the weak religion for the strong one?
>>
>>349408001
Absolutely wrong pajeet.
http://entityart.co.uk/adolf-hitler-was-not-a-controlled-agent-opposition-rothschild-jew-iewish-controlled-opposition-lies-zionist-bank-funding-soldier-david-irving/
>>
>>349408664
>Nazis and pagans are the most cringes people in the world

india is pagan
>>
>>349403902
Catholicism and Orthodoxy are half-Christian in substance and outright pagan in form, let's be honest with ourselves
>>
>>349407152
You are honestly like a child. How can you not notice how you are acting? LOL. God is not a jew, psycho. You are more like the jews than you want to admit, a lot like them actually.
>>
>>349407747
Imagine believing the jews when they tell you who they are
>>
>>349408346
>muslims
>muslims
>"the religious war" killing was bad
>decries the lack of killing
>talks of what happened when the muslims invaded
>didn't happen until after Christianity was banned by (((Communists)))
>same as above
sheesh. nice (((timeline))). besides, what do you care if Waldenstein is in Austria, Belgium, or Germany? what does this do for you having your homestead, starting a family and raising your kin?
>>
>>349408668
Muh Hitler
Ohhh wuuhhhh
I am going to coom!!!
Uuuhh wuuuh
Shut up fag, Hitler and his whole nazi army were devil worshippers
And also lot of nazis were homosexual
So kill yourself fag
>>
>>349408550
On top of being a Christian, he's also white. Do you hate white people as well? Be consistent anon...

All Christians are the same = all white people are the same. You guys are pathetic, anyone with eyes can see it.
>>
File: jewBibleAntisemitism.jpg (46 KB, 680x414)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
>>349407694
>the bible is jewish, my atheist pope, Dawkins, told me so
>>
File: 1607248775514m.jpg (75 KB, 1024x709)
75 KB
75 KB JPG
>>349408217
>>349408477
>t.
>>
>>349408713
And look where it is now.......the religion speaks for itself
>>
>>349408981
The argument that Christianity unified Europe against outside threats is completely false. Christianity tore Europe apart.
>>
>>349408983
BASED

Nazism is gay and if you are in your 20s and still a based natsoc warrior then you are a failure. There were things to admire but so much to improve on as far as ideology.
>>
>>349408991
Because of his christian mind-virus, instead of having his own children he cucks himself with nigger children. As if this world needs more blacks, what a fucking joke.
>>
>>349389751
They're scared, mad, and paranoid.
>>
>>349409053
That's what I say
Pagans are gay
>>
>>349409053
As a Satanist the faggots are the first to be killed to appease our lord
>>
>>349409013
>Jews vote overwhelmingly for Party X against Party Y
>This is definitive proof that Party Y is good and should have your complete unwavering loyalty
This is literally how Christian """white nationalists""" think
>>
Because they didn't have a proper civilization.
They took the religion of the sand niggers.
>>
>>349409185
Who fought muslim invaders and retook Europe? A europe without Christianity would be speaking Arabic. It's well on it's way there now that is has rejected Christianity and will receive the judgement it deserves.
>>
>>349409185
Christianity grew across Europe over centuries, and Europe wasn't combined before or during that , because it took a day to go 20 miles. What kind of loon are you, this isn't a game where you can click on a provience and it starts building. You gotta send a minister who talks to the local "chief" who may or may not have been your ally, or even appointed by you, but in any event has to please those people below him who want his castle and bride as well.
>>
>>349408787
>God is not a jew
my God definitely is not
yours? born in judea, from jewish parents, adhered to jewish religion and described in jewish book by jewish writers
shove your judaism 2.0 up your ass faggot, I will not pray to kike on a stick and beg for jewish forgiveness because it is retarded as fuck
>>
>>349409336
Says the guy who seethe like a snake when sees a christpost kys
>>
>>349400371
Pagans love to talk about the rule of the strong but then can't cope with the fact Christians beat pagans.
KEK
>>
File: 1637529554459.jpg (132 KB, 800x827)
132 KB
132 KB JPG
>>349389751
>>
File: 1637488328604.png (117 KB, 596x594)
117 KB
117 KB PNG
>>349389751
Ah, what a fine day.
Time to ruin a retarded faggot's shift.
Yitzhak, Why don't you recommend your colleagues at JIDF to set themselves on fire in their favorite synagogue? Your daddy, the Devil, is missing you all.
>>
>>349409486
No.
>>
>>349409461
ahh, mistaking the Word of God for God. it's a problem since you're trapped in the 4th dimension.
>>
>>349409431
Where the fuck in bible has it been mentioned Jesus had an uncircumcised dick and did worshipped mosses

He beaten jews with a whip!
You fucking polish mongrel!
You guys deserved to be dominated
You fucking nazi femboy dick sucking whore!
>>
>>349409543
Jesus never said he was God. This would be trinitarian, a pagan teaching that did not take root into christiantity for centuries after Jesus death.
In fact he repeatedly said that the Father is greater than he was.
Jude (the book) confirms that this happened in the past already with the dispute about Moses body.
>>
File: 1637850380973.jpg (53 KB, 380x380)
53 KB
53 KB JPG
>>349396743
>my larp is better than your larp
>>
>>349389751
I smell you, jewboy.
>>
File: christcucks.png (756 KB, 1457x627)
756 KB
756 KB PNG
>Evelyn Waugh knew that a vision of Africans proclaiming the faith to whites would startle his readers in 1933. But it is a literal description of many American and European parishes today. At the church nearest me, self-satisfied Irish-Americans listen to an Igbo priest preach, and then complain about his accent at brunch.

>On the level of the universal Church, the Guinean Cardinal Robert Sarah has become the most full-throated defender of Catholic faith. When he quotes John’s Apocalypse, European bishops are baffled. I cannot imagine what they think when he promises that in the battle against secularism, “Africa, like the Vendée, will resist!”

>The Holy Ghost Fathers who rigorously catechized Sarah are long gone, as are the French colonial textbooks that taught him he was descended from the Gauls. Even so, I sometimes think we are heading toward the world described by Waugh. He got the idea from John Gray’s novel Park, whose hero is transported to a future in which savage Englishmen live underground while civilized Africans cultivate England’s green and pleasant land, celebrating splendid Latin liturgies, studying the perennial philosophy...

>When I mentioned Waugh’s story on Twitter recently, I was inundated with messages from members of the alt-right, who told me that Christianity is for “cucks”—short for cuckold, a slur they hurl against whites who don’t subscribe to their racial theories. I think I was even called a social justice warrior. Who guessed that Evelyn Waugh would one day appear as a paragon of wokeness?
>>
>>349409434
It was the 30 years war that allowed the Ottoman empire to expand.

Christians were calling crusades on the beleaguered byzantine empire which contributed to their downfall
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fourth_Crusade
>a sequence of economic and political events culminated in the Crusader army's 1204 sack of Constantinople, the capital of the Greek Christian-controlled Byzantine Empire, rather than Egypt as originally planned.
>This led to the partitioning of the Byzantine Empire.

Christians also did nothing to reconquer muslim-occupied spain for 800 years, eventually it was the Iberian people themselves that were forced to kick the muslims out after 800 years of tyranny.
>>
File: Northern Crusades.jpg (679 KB, 1074x1555)
679 KB
679 KB JPG
>>349409454
Christians killed anyone who didn't convert
>>
>>349409726
you sound like a schizo, which you probably are considering you worship a jew and pray to him to forgive some imaginary faults of yours
>>
>>349389751
original sin is jew concept for jew race.
sacrificial atonement jew concept for jew race.
culmination human sacrifice for be all, end all atonement jew concept for jew race.

not a jew
not guilty of original sin
no need atonement for something some jew did in iraq 6,000 years ago
suck it
>>
>>349409934
>Maybe it shouldn’t be so surprising. Waugh is usually caricatured as a bellowing, gin-swilling bigot, the collective id of pimply conservative boys. This is about as accurate as my youthful impression that Jane Austen was a writer of pretty trivialities, just because my big sister once tried to force Emma on me. As it happens, I think those alt-right accusations had some truth to them. Christianity really is for cucks, and no one knew it as well as Waugh.

>One sees this most clearly in Sword of Honour, his novel about one man’s disillusionment while fighting World War II. At the outset of the story, Guy Crouchback is living alone in Italy in self-imposed exile. As a pious Catholic, he still believes himself married to the woman who left him eight years before, but he has nonetheless been “deprived of the loyalties which should have sustained him.” England may be his country; Virginia may be his wife. But neither one will claim him.

>When war is declared, Guy at last has a purpose. “Now, splendidly, everything had become clear. The enemy at last was plain in view, huge and hateful, all disguise cast off. It was the Modern Age in arms. Whatever the outcome there was a place for him in that battle.” He goes to pray at a crusader’s tomb—then it’s off to join the army. Once in uniform, he even hopes to retake his wife.

>Instead of enjoying conquest, he suffers a series of humiliating erotic and military defeats. Guy tries to seduce his wife and fails. She instead becomes pregnant by her former hairdresser, a man named Trimmer who through a series of comic mishaps becomes an unlikely war hero. Guy’s aspirations to success in field and bed are deflated by perfect parody. Virginia fears scandal and tries to abort the child before desperately asking Guy to acknowledge it as his own. He chivalrously agrees. He is a cuckold, a cuck. By embracing this role, he becomes true Christian and knight.
>>
>>349409434
>Who fought muslim invaders and retook Europe
you mean spain? that was europeans. the christian death cult spent centuries demanding that european warriors and soldiers repent for the sin of action, until bernard of clairvaux and his think tank ripped off the islamic death cult and invented catholic jihad.
the byzantine emperor nikephoros phokas attempted to make orthodoxy a military faith but the parasite monks hated having their money laundering operations taxed like everyone else so they and the aristocrats who sponsored their worthless hives collaborated to murder him.
these same parasite monastics passively accepted turkish rule in favour of giving up their autistic sectarianism - after all, what matters is correct faith, not real outcomes.
christians sold europeans into slavery to the muslims for not worshipping yeshua. christians allowed jews to run this slave trade. europe's success was because of its people, not christianity, otherwise ethiopia and armenia would be powerful nations today.
>>
>>349409970
You're going to have a very stressful, and very short, existence, even if you live to 100. Win a seat on your city council before you start talking to us about government in 900AD.
>>
>>349410112
>At the end of the war, Guy is stationed in Yugoslavia, where his exertions serve merely to shore up the coming Communist reign. His dreams of facing off against an allied Hitler and Stalin have given way to the reality of midwifing red terror. He is stripped of his last illusions when a female acquaintance denounces the men who thought war would make them heroes:

>"It seems to me there was a will to war, a death wish, everywhere. Even good men thought their private honour would be satisfied by war. They could assert their manhood by killing and being killed…I knew Italians—not very many, perhaps—who felt this. Were there none in England?"

>“God forgive me,” Guy says, “I was one of them.”

>Like Fr. Martin’s Christ, Waugh’s hero learns from a wise woman. He sees that Christianity is not a matter of blood, or of race, or of victory in this world. It requires us to accept defeat in this life so we might enjoy triumph in the next. A Catholic cannot be certain that his line will continue or his country thrive. He only knows that the gates of hell will not prevail against Christ’s Church. This is why Waugh could happily entertain the idea that black men would bear forth a faith and culture abandoned by whites. Perhaps it will not happen, but no Christian would mind if it did.
>>
Nazi are guys
You support a sinister inter dimensional alien
You support a rothchild foundation
You support white niggers/vikings
You support a fucking empire that lasted less then the black guy fucking your mom!
Now be a good boy and I will shit on your potty mouths
>>
>>349410044
this is a strange argument against unification the way you argue it. it's like you can't even decide if violence is good or bad.
one second it's great in the Americas, then it's bad in Europe, but only if it's against other Christians? You remind me of me.
>>
>>349409508
>christians beat pagans
atheism is the paganism of modernity and we are obliterating your cult of guilt. the worst atheists are too christian for christianity, they want to build the kingdom of israel's god on earth. isn't enough that there is neither jew nor gentile in heaven, there has to be homogenisation now
>>
File: 1558404766132.jpg (117 KB, 771x1000)
117 KB
117 KB JPG
>>349410178
you are literally worshiping a jew
>>
>>349409461
God has always existed. Have you ever even heard of the bible, little child? Do you know how to read? God has no ethnicity. Step outside your feeble political worldview for a second and consider what Christianity actually says. Honestly, you seem to have a very low IQ and inability to think rationally or control your emotions. Who is your "god", dummy?
>>
File: 1635559234782.png (2.74 MB, 3840x2160)
2.74 MB
2.74 MB PNG
>>349402171
>>
>>349410330
No, God is not a man, that he would take a religion. Nor does he take a skin.
>>
>>349410349
your faggotry is disgusting
I am not your child, I am not child of any jew, I had to heard about your fancy jewish book because it was distributed all over the world to make people retarded
your god is a JEW
>>
File: 1637796126113.jpg (48 KB, 500x506)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
>>349399896
>muh book is proof tho
>>
>>349389751
pft, we dont even need you to worship our god to retain control
we have literally billions of low iq south american and africans bound in devotion to yahweh and our prophecy through jesus
there is nothing you can do to stop this, we have won
>>
File: NoRacesInBible.jpg (127 KB, 720x720)
127 KB
127 KB JPG
>>349410330
>pic
this is the defamed version of Jahveh.
Read the bible to see how often Israel strayed into idolatry and how often this included mixing up true worship with Baal or Molech worship.
This image basically confirms what the Bible says.
Consider the books Isaiah, Jeremia and Ezekiel: Hundreds of pages of God telling his people to stop doing just that and finally repent before he has to wipe them out.
>>349410351
>natsoc is best
The bible is best, nothing else.
>>
>>349410351
Based
>>
File: 1637796083717.jpg (77 KB, 618x559)
77 KB
77 KB JPG
>>349400204
lol
>>
>>349410161
I'm no fan of Catholics but a completely disunified europe would have fallen absent Christian influence. I guess you must also hat white people/Europeans, since they did all of the things you mentioned.

Show your flag, coward.
>>
File: 1567269138948.png (40 KB, 892x978)
40 KB
40 KB PNG
>>349410669
>>
>>349410313
Bro the christians called a crusade on FINLAND and killed millions of people. They forced their jewish desert religion on everyone and killed anyone who wouldn't convert.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capitulatio_de_partibus_Saxoniae
>Capitulatio de partibus Saxoniae was a legal code issued by Charlemagne and promulgated amongst the Saxons during the Saxon Wars.
>Despite the laws, some Saxons continued to reject Charlemagne's rule and attempts at Christianization, with some continuing to rebel even after Charlemagne's death
>Many of the laws of Capitulatio de partibus Saxoniae are focused on the Christianization of the pagan Saxons, including a sentence of death for Saxons who refuse to be baptised

Christianity was forced on Europe. And no that Europeans are no longer being forced, they are abandoning Christianity by the millions. Reject the jewish poison
>>
>>349400685

>Some passage somewhere: and the dead shall rise.

If your not building a zombie apocalypse fallout shelter. You are not one of the true believers.
>>
>>349410620
for me, perhaps most recently, it was a prophet's words from nearly 20 years ago. completely laid out my case in a casual conversation I nearly forgot, that gives me the most immediate feeling of faith, perhaps.
>>
File: 1566772233910.png (252 KB, 721x527)
252 KB
252 KB PNG
>>349410428
yahwey is the insane fantasy in your mind
>>
File: 1637594886735.jpg (22 KB, 720x379)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
>>349409486
Sorry, WHO spams the fuck out of every thread for religion other then kikery? WHO has bots dedicated to such spam?
And WHO spent literally it's entire history cracking down on other religions, while jews scuttle your lands from within over and over and over with impunity?
>>
>>349410767
>conquering is good, except where I don't like it
you have no arguments.
>>
>>349389751
Jesus is an Israelite, from the Adamec Bloodline known as Gods chosen. jews started calling themselves Israelites in the mid 1800s to infiltrate and deceive.
>>
>>349410527
You are a child, at least mentally. Why don't you address the argument, coward? Christ always existed and there was no ethnicity before the creation of man. God has no ethnicity, the Christian God. ( the only one)

You just keep making baseless claims, you keep repeating yourself instead of making any arguments. Seek help.
>>
>>349410349
>God has always existed
sure thing, proto-communist. tell me again how historical necessity demands that the world embrace christianity.
>DOOD JUST READ OUR BOOKS AND MINDLESSLY ACCEPT THEM
sure thing, proto-communist. no wonder your sect is dying when it has so obviously been transcended.
>Who is your "god", dummy?
don't have one. all gods are alike in some respects, whether it is some platonic bedwetting like christianity or islam, deification of history like communism or fetishistic worship of reason and law like liberalism.
these wads of retardation exist only so that some autistic freak can make a priest of himself.
>>
>>349410947
It is not uniting Europeans. It is a foreign desert religion that is conquering Europeans, forcing them to convert, and oppressing them. This is jewish poison.

If Islam had conquered your ancestors, today you'd be defending Islam
>>
>>349410863

rest of the sequence
>>
>>349411195

finally finished it.
>>
>>349411289
>>
>>349411369
>>
>>349411053
you have no arguments whatsoever, you just call me a child because in your retarded, jewish-addled mind you feel superior because your jewish book told you so
there is no need to discuss anything with you, since you just resort to your jewish instructions to deflect any and all ideas that are not jewish
christianity will always be semitic religion for shitskins, same as jewish and jewislam
none of those are good for white people
as I stated before: shove your judaism 2.0 up your ass
>>
File: 1637794177239.jpg (120 KB, 719x695)
120 KB
120 KB JPG
>>349400733
>man created in his image
>god is a nigger chink white jew
>>
>>349411106
>you forced them to join, but it's not uniting
>what you would believe is by the conquerer, but it's not uniting for anyone else
again, no argument, and in the same post.
>>
>>349410985
funny how the israelites in the bible are depicted as being underhanded sniveling shekel snorters identical in behavior to modern jews
and funny how all the traditions of judaism like purim where they celebrate jews manipulating a king into killing his own people instead of the jews who were subverting his kingdom can be found in the bible
>>
>>349411463

if anyone can't figure out the little codes its a fucking shortened link.
>>
File: 1637444012549.png (497 KB, 1600x1058)
497 KB
497 KB PNG
>>349406509
Christianity is already divided
>>
File: 21 in total.jpg (403 KB, 800x1002)
403 KB
403 KB JPG
>>349411623

the white pill in all this
>>
>>349410754
>I'm no fan of Catholics but a completely disunified europe would have fallen absent Christian influence
christianity disunited europe then reformed it according to its ideological system. arianism, monophysitism, monothelitism, bla bla bla bla christian autism crippled the byzantines and visigoths. christians fucked their hands while the arabs sacked rome and conquered spain.
it was only by embracing the pagan residue of the indo-european aristocratic retinues - call them huscarls, knights or druzhina if you like - and then giving them tacit permission to commit unchristian acts so long as they wallowed in self-pity and put the sole right to absolve them in the hands of the priests when the deed was done.
that is how christianity grew. exploiting the pagan impulses of your knights, conquistadors and imperialists while browbeating and extracting penance from them.
like fredrick the gay said of maria theresa, 'she cries as she takes.'
>>
File: 1637795315413.jpg (28 KB, 300x299)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
>>349402157
I guess we are sick of seeing christkike after christkike thread.
Atheism begins and ends at proclaiming gods
don't exist. Anything attemping to latch onto it is bullshit.
>>
>>349411775
>christianity disunited europe
europe was never united. christianity rose with civilizational tech beyond the bronze age, iron age perhaps at the latest. again, you talk like Europe is a 1 second fly over where everyone knows everyone and works as a unified force in 600AD. Loony toons or stuck in a video game as a loony toon.
>>
>>349395597
Bro you read scripture wrong and have to watch more usa preacher Talmudvision in order to understand the kike of kikes is our LORD AND SAVIOR.
>>
>>349411057
Show your flag, fag.

Now I'm a communist? I don't think you can be any more unhinged, out of touch with reality. you don't know the first thing about me, lol.

You don't have to believe in the book but if you are going to argue that Christianity has God being a jew....perhaps it matters what they actually teach? I mean....do you just want to claim they teach something and then ignore what they actually teach....you want to be factually wrong but feel superior or something?

Oh, you do have a God, everyone does. Christianity has been attacked and subverted by liars and this has greatly harmed the west. Now atheists like yourself attack what little framework remains. What we need is a stronger Christianity, not your subjective and useless worldview. It doesn't matter because this collapse is what must happen and what we deserve.
>>
Jesus was a Israelite, his mother Mary from Galilee specifically. So they're white.

Modern jews are not Israelites. This is why Jesus tried to save them but they murdered Christ instead.

The reason you NatSoc/white supremacist guys believe Jesus is jewish is because over the past 2000+ years, jews have continuously fought to claim God's Law from the Old Testament as their own. Nearly everything in Christianity has been subverted and kiked.

So if you believe Jesus isn't white, you've basically been deceived by kikes.
>>
>>349389751
>Give to the poor
What's wrong with being a good person exactly?
>>
File: 1637441891429.png (349 KB, 962x891)
349 KB
349 KB PNG
>>
File: snibbity snab.png (931 KB, 584x572)
931 KB
931 KB PNG
>>349396941
This line of logic always fascinates me. If the jews said tomorrow that every White christian has to cut their cock off, and all of the media and establishment forces you to cut your cock off, would you cut your cock and then scamper onto the internet to say "Oh well they clearly won and have more power so we have to do what they say even if it is self-destructive?"

Just because evil won one time doesn't mean we have to perpetuate it, retard.
>>
>>349411553
ok, so you basically have admitted at this point that Europe wasn't peacefully converted to Christianity. That it was converted largely by the sword. Pretty much like how the Muslims convert people. It's a jewish desert religion with a mission to kill everyone who doesn't agree with the words on the page. And to interbreed with everyone who does. It's basically total lunacy

And in fact there are numerous critical historical instances when vast forces were invading Europe, and Christians chose to attack the people who were at the vanguard of the invasions. Such as, sacking Constantinople. Or attacking the poles and slavs who were dealing with the Mongols. Or completely ignoring the conquest of Spain.

Christians retardedly believed that believing in these words on the page created civilization. And were mistaken. Based on this insane belief of theirs, they created a genetic disaser in latin america, and let Africa go to the dogs.

Most chrisians in this world right now are not white. But the are all unified as christians. That's a path to ruin
>>
File: 1628539018306.gif (153 KB, 380x304)
153 KB
153 KB GIF
O noes, again semite loving faggots and larpagans arguing who is better wewuzzer and shieeeeet
You niggers don't know a shit about your the only "religion" or what purpose it has.
>>
>>349411775
>knight
Knecht.
A major step to removing the kike is veering away from "roman"ization. Bit by bit, phase out the christcuck lingo.
>>
>>349412435
>Jesus was a Israelite, his mother Mary from Galilee specifically. So they're white.
the DELUSION
>>
>>349410351
The only good post in this thread
>>
>>349412577
>Christians retardedly believed that believing in these words on the page created civilization.
It's worse than that. They pretend the magical jew books created Europe when Europe was already created when the jews themselves had no civilization whatsoever. You're supposed to look at the Parthenon and the Pantheon, and the sprawl of aqueducts and fortresses and redoubts, and ignore all of it but marvel at a jewish stick hut.
>>
>>349412091
This happens literally. Someone kills someone's family member and then they sleep with the killer until they get killed.
>>
>>349412486
>It was the Jews who, rejecting the aristocratic value equation (good = noble = powerful = beautiful = happy = blessed) ventured, with awe-inspiring consistency, to bring about a reversal and held it in the teeth of the most unfathomable hatred (the hatred of the powerless), saying: ‘Only those who suffer are good, only the poor, the powerless, the lowly are good; the suffering, the deprived, the sick, the ugly, are the only pious people, the only ones saved, salvation is for them alone, whereas you rich, the noble and powerful, you are eternally wicked, cruel, lustful, insatiate, godless, you will also be eternally wretched, cursed and damned!’ . . . We know who became heir to this Jewish revaluation.
>>
>>349412435
the bible depicts jesus as a circumcised jew from the tribe of judah who claimed to fulfill jewish prophecy which he found in jewish temple
some jews agreed with him, some did not, thus splitting jewish religion
both sides are jewish...
for your larp to be true the bible would have to be false
and how do you cope with the new testament being mostly written by a pharisee jew?
you/pol/ larpers are absurdly retarded
try reading your new testament
>>
>>349411474
No, you lack even the most basic amount of logic. you just keep saying the same thing over and over again like a child. I'm not superior at all, I was an atheist for over a decade and even an anti-theist. I'm garbage, but I've had my heart changed. Still, I am very flawed, to say the least.

If you want to discuss the Christian God....you have to actually discuss the Christian concept of God, you know? No, you apparently don't know. Even if you don't believe it, this is the way it must be disguised. YOU want to inject your own description of the Christian God which is NOT the Christian God. You don't care about truth.

The subversion of Christianity and now secularism is what has diminished white people. You are too blind to see it.
>>
File: 1637795541177.jpg (125 KB, 1024x753)
125 KB
125 KB JPG
>>349406691
Some of them already think they are the real jews lmao. What are they called? umm Christian Identity I think?
>>
File: Cancer.jpg (898 KB, 1467x635)
898 KB
898 KB JPG
>>349389751
Answer: He shouldn't.
>>
>>349412957
>jewish pilpul: the post
moshe, stop, I am not believing in your jewish lies, I had enough of this bullshit long ago, and no ammount of lies will make jewish religion less jewish
>>
>>349412969
It's called not actually being a Christian. Anyone who would want to be the Jews does not understand what the bible says of them.
>>
>>349412577
>european conquering of the world is great, if it's not christian!
lol I have no idea what you're trying to say, you've contradicted your anger points at least 4 times now.
>africa went to the dogs
lol. what? Sheban revivalists among us? you make no points that are consistent. you started this with a pro-white pro-real-politk, and you're attacking what sounds like real-politik, but which, btw, is not proven by just claiming it. Despite what you say, there were plenty of monks and apostles who went peacefully to other places and converted populations. Even if Kings took these teachings to be their realm's, that requires a conversion. Of course, as a racialist, you'll tell me that the leaders of europe were micro-brained, but then also would have been better brained if they were only atheist or jewish?
you're hilarious.
>>
>>349413196
>what the bible says of them.
first half is longass story about how they are chosen by god and everybody should bow down to them
second half is some kind of rebranding and cope
nothing useful in the entire book
>>
File: Zarathushtra.jpg (280 KB, 400x664)
280 KB
280 KB JPG
>>349389751
Jesus does not advance abrahamic theology, judaism or jewry, but the converse - Jesus named them, called them out for being corrupt and evil, and blatantly reminded them that the nu-theology of the Pharisees was an adoption/imitation and distortion of Zoroastrian theology, and that under Pharisaical judaism were philosophically inconsistent.

Jesus' theological conceptions were NOT jewish, but they were Zoroastrian (IndoEuropean, Aryan).
Remember the 3 Wise Men, the Zoroastrian Magi at the Nativity? The early Christians emphasized their arrival to show that the ministry of Jesus' the Sayoshant/Savior was given the Blessings and Benediction of the very religion the jews tried to model their originally very crude animal sacrifice cult after. And the jews were never given this blessing and benediction (neither was Islam).

The most important Zoroastrian concepts that were directly transferred to Christianity are best observed by distinguishing just how judaism and islam regard concepts that are critical in Christianity and Zoroastrianism.

Jews and Muslims believe the devil is not necessarily "evil" but is a unique agent of God, as according to Abrahamism, God is responsible for both good and evil, he can and does lie and deceive humanity (and much worse).

On the other hand, Zoroastrian theology holds that God is All Good, All Truthful, All Powerful, All Loving, Omnipotent, Omniscient, and Omnipresent, and is both superior to and opposite the devil, the embodiment of ignorance, lies, and evil, whom is called "The Liar." Importantly, the devil is not an agent of God, nor fallen angel, etc., but an independent entity; more importantly, these two beings are at war, with God being the embodiment of Goodness/Truth/Wisdom/Order/Happiness and triumphing at the final battle.

Modern jews represent the agents of the liar.
Christianity is a solar religion, just as the traditional Aryan religions. Judaism and Islam are lunar religions.
>>
>>349413155
:D

Again, you refuse to use any logic, to make any argument. "yeah, well YOU are a jew too!"
You can't see how pathetic this is? Go ahead, be on your idiotic way. It doesn't appear that you can help yourself.
>>
>>349411593
The story of Joseph illustrates this very well, they go into a nation, insert themselves into everything and become powerful and begin to abuse the native inhabitants, when the people tire of it they claim persecution when a new King or the people begin to pogrom them, That's the entire history of the jews summed up.
>>
>>349412395
communism arises out of the same universalising impulse as christianity and only accepts arguments from within the confines of its system. as i said, communists are too christian for christianity.
out of touch with reality? you believe reality is a polluted test for the 'real world' to come, olam ha ba. you are divorced from reality on point of principle.

>if you are going to argue that Christianity has God being a jew....perhaps it matters what they actually teach?
matthew 15:24. the pretext of your religion is that you are proud of eating jewish leftovers. in the same way that jacob usurped edom's birthright, christians are supposed to have usurped israel's.
you turn on the same axis and work from the same books, i have no interest in taking that bait.

>Oh, you do have a God, everyone does.
most do. like a communist, you project your system onto all life and roll your pig eyes at anyone who dares contradict you from outside of your mental prison. if it contradicts the system, it must be invalid.

>your subjective and useless worldview
if christianity was not subjective, it would not be a fractal of impotent, bickering sects.

>It doesn't matter because this collapse is what must happen and what we deserve.
lmao. like a communist, you puff yourself up for recognising the decadence that all the ugh stupid people just don't get. like a battered housewife you cling to the delusional belief that you've 'earned' this, same as the greek monastic parasites when their greed and esotericism finally ruined their society and enabled turkish conquest.
'w-well we deserved this for b-being immoral...'
>>
>>349410755
It would be foolish to put the word of men, particularly so called philosophers and self-appointed priests, above the word of God himself.
>>
>>349413411
>:D
you have to go back to whatever jewish site you came from
>>
>>349413343
>its not jewish
>thats why he only references jewish scripture
>only claims to fulfill jewish prophecy
and thats why we keep the jewish torah and tanakh as our old testament
>and thats why our new testament is almost entirely written by a pharisee
delusional jew worshiper
>>
>>349399896
>god doesn't exist
>proofs
>angrynpc
Wooooooooooow! What a great argument!
>>
File: 1595693633941.png (702 KB, 1024x938)
702 KB
702 KB PNG
>>349413196
What, that salvation is of the Jews? LMAO John 4:22
>>
File: 1635971881857.png (208 KB, 851x809)
208 KB
208 KB PNG
>>349413488
>self appointed priests
so like the apostles of the bible
>>
>>349413488
The world is the living word of God. The Bible was written by men.
>>
>>349413752
>The world is the living word of God.
lmao your faith is more retarded than those imaginary faiths from dungeons and dragons
>>
>>349413709
I think the jews were one vessel that were given the responsibility of a timeline to a restoration that started before Abraham. They were not the goal, a life with God is.
>>
File: shut_up_jew.jpg (184 KB, 816x1024)
184 KB
184 KB JPG
>>349389751
Nice flaggot, heeb.

As I was saying, All of the ancient Aryan religions erected monuments and megalithic structures to represent the position of the sun in relation to earth.
Christianity itself is a solar religion, While the ministry of Jesus has been multiple times hijacked by the forces of evil, including the medieval church, and especially these newer designs of the Episcopalian woke church.

This is in truth, a spiritual battle that can be best represented as waged upon the people of the Solar Spiritual Egregoré by the forces of the lunar (illusory) spiritual Egregoré, which is diseased.
That goes much deeper than this, but this thread is almost over.

Notice how these threads are all started by a meme flag and say the exact same thing, which is completely untrue.

When you understand the Zoroastrian religion, The New Testament falls into place. And the ministry of Jesus reflects the Zoroastrian and Solar cult of Mithra.
The ministry of Jesus (not modern Christianity, not historical Christianity, not Pauline Christianity), is not "judeo" Christian, it is Mazdan Christian.
>>
>>349413319
They were chosen for a purpose. God knows everything and it all went down as he desired, including their murdering of the messiah, Christ. What do you think that makes them in the eyes of a Christian? This is good for jews, you say? You think they are described in flattering ways in the bible? You don't know the gospel< I get it. You don't know much about the bible, that's fine. Just admit that you are arguing from ignorance and you don't care to educate yourself. Look, I don't know much at all about the quran and I'm honest about it. I've watched hours of debates between Islamists and Christians but I would not claim to know enough to argue about what the Quran says.

Nothing in the bible states that we should bow down to jews....far from it. And they were chosen to have a certain role....which they have largely fulfilled and they are now destined to be enemies of the Gospel....this is in the book, you know.
>>
>>349413871
>Faith
Faith is fucking gay.
>>
>>349413747
no, they were appointed by Jesus. Paul for example after the death and the resurrection of Jesus through a miracle even.
(inb4 Pauline blahblah... He is confirmed in the letters of Peter)
>>
>>349413920
you can offer no justification for keeping the jewish heritage, folklore, and mythos as our religious foundation while spitting on that of our own blood which was all but destroyed in the name of these jewish words
>>
>Christianity is a weak religion.
Meanwhile pagan larpers:
>>
>>349412737
Nope, just fact. Research what Galileans at the time looked like: white.
>>349412947
Judahites were white. Canaanites i.e. jews are not. You're either confused or trolling.
>which he found in Jewish temple
Now you're just making stuff up. That's not in the Bible at all.
>NT written by a pharisee
Again, more BS. Pharisees wrote the rejection of the NT, probably in Turkey or wherever they left to.

Very sad you've been deceived by kikes.
>>
File: 1604309270925.jpg (28 KB, 750x751)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
>>349414174
>>
>>349414146
sure I can, and I already did in this thread. you just didn't either read it, believe me, or care.
but again, it's not about jewish anything, it's about God. jews are the perfect argument for why God is better to be worshipped than humans.
>>
>>349414062
>They were chosen for a purpose.
nigga they wrote a book to feel better about themselves and then it spread because of some retards
they were not chosen by anyone other than themselves
>>
>>349413944
>Notice how these threads are all started by a meme flag
Yes. It's all so tiresome.
>>
>>349414174
>>349414282
meme spam vs 600 years a giaour kul, aided and abetted by your church.
>>
>>349414207
>middle eastern shitskins
>white
anglos everybody
>>
>>349414425
>he wants to play on easy mode
looser! luber! skeeter!
>>
File: z.jpg (417 KB, 825x1165)
417 KB
417 KB JPG
>>349401380
> Abrahamism
Is based upon the idea of a God who both lies and deceives humanity, and who created humanity for nothing else but his vain worship.

Christianity, like Zoroastrianism before it, acknowledges the Heavenly Father of All Creation who loves his creation, is all Good and all Truth
> The God of Michelangelo
Is the God of Zarathustra

The Good Religion, Introduction
http://www.zoroastrian.org.uk/lib/mazdan/stephenflowers-intromazdanreligion.pdf

Zoroastrian Way, Purpose and Goal of Life, Way of Life:
http://www.heritageinstitute.com/zoroastrianism/index.htm

Restoring the IndoEuropean Religious Tradition:
https://redice.tv/red-ice-radio/restoring-the-indo-european-religion-zoroastrianism-germanic-paganism-and-rune-magic

The differences between Christianity, Islam and Judaism make it stand far apart from them in their theological differences.
Judaism especially.
Islam was created to hide and pilpul the holes in judaism exposed by Jesus, and still to this day more Muslims are converting to Christianity and Zoroastrianism, and this terrifies the mullahs because these two religions expose the fraud of Abrahamism, which again advances the lunar spiritual egregore.



Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.