[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

Why you niggers not talking about the Ahmed Arbrey trial? I've not been following it but all 3 found guilty of murder!? There has to be some fucked up shit going on here, no?
>>
File: 1537092089510.png (287 KB, 505x477)
287 KB
287 KB PNG
the white strangers chased him, trapped him on a quiet street and blasted him with a shotgun.
>>
File: virgin chud.jpg (623 KB, 3098x1024)
623 KB
623 KB JPG
>>349393700
what about the ghislaine trial?
>>
>>349393700
Because I very much expected this verdict and idk how me saying or thinking about it changes anything.

I’m sorry for these guys, they don’t deserve this, but I can’t fix it.
>>
>>349393700
QRD of what went wrong for the defence
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEg5oTt6A2I
>>
>>349394543
What went wrong for the defense was the defendants kill a Black man.
>>
>>349393700
No Rittenhouse walked free and one of the victims should have been black. The outrage is that none of them were
>>
>>349393700
Why does MSM keep calling Arbery a jogger? It's obvious from surveillance footage he was casing the neighborhood and wasn't just an innocent jogger.
>>
>>349393700
Holy shit you libs and zoomers are fucking retarded
>let us gaslight you with dumbassery
Fuck off xD
>>
Pretty sure their own statements buried them and the only charge I disagree with was Malice Murder.
Felony Murder makes sense because they fucked up their own claim to citizen's arrest and were therefore illegally detaining him.
>>
>>349393700
Last weeks news bruh. We got jizzylane on trial now.
>>
>>349395422
Yes, but that doesn't mean the morons who killed him were justified. They could've just let the police handle it; this is like the morons who killed their neighbor over a filthy matress.
>>
>>349393700
Because they were obviously guilty. It's actually good for rightiods that the Rittenhouse trial took attention off this trial so that you didn't feel forced to fight for obviously guilty retards.
>>
>>349394107
>shot him when he chimped out and tried to grab the gun
ftfy
>>
>>349395253
This is the correct perspective. If all involved were white you wouldn't have heard about this at all. If all were black you wouldn't have heard about this at all. If the races were reversed you wouldn't have heard about this at all.
>>
>>349393700
>There has to be some fucked up shit going on here
no, just americans worshiping criminal niggers, as usual
The guys were guilt of false imprisonment, since they didn't see any crime being committed, but the shooting was self defense. Also the guy filming was found guilty of murder as well, lmfao
can you imagine doing life in prison just because your nation worships niggers?
>>
>>349395422
also it's pejorative xd
>>
>>349395422
I'd like to think 4chan memed it into reality.
The initial news reported his family saying Armed was into jogging and was just jogging through the neighborhood, despite it being 10 miles away from his house. So 4chan used jogger as a replacement word for nigger until social media started to filter it. But the media can't help themselves and kept with the "jogger who dindu nuffin" narrative.
>>
>>349395819
you must be a kike. the neighborhood had multiple break ins, likely from the same jogger as multiple 911 colors who reported the jogger breaking into the dwelling insinuated or outright stated it was a regular thing for this guy to come into their neighborhood to steal. they called the cops and followed him while on the phone with cops while he ran away so he wouldnt get away this time. he wrestled for their gun and was killed. they did nothing wrong
>>
>>349393700
Just a reminder to /pol/fags that they can't just go around killing innocent POC at random. Get fucked.
>>
>>349393700
They killed a black person and conservatives cucked on them so guilty verdict was inevitiable. Rittenhouse walked because TRS was able to get ahead of the narrative and help rally support for him. Plus Kyle didn't kill any black people so Republicans weren't as motivated to throw him under the bus as usual.
This is the biggest reason why they censor white nationalists. Not because of libtards, but so conservatives have the freedom to cuck to jews and spin jewish narratives without resistance.
>>
>>349393700
Their almonds aren't activated because they got the verdict they wanted
>>
>>349396133
You will never be a woman
>>
>>349395819
The police are useless. They are always useless.
>>
>>349396146
Niggers kill each other at random everyday. Warms my heart :)
>>
>>349395954
What about the fact that the law on citizens arrest was changed during the trial. Ney, it was removed and replaced by a very restrictive one. Somebody really wanted these hillybillys to hang and they got their way.
>>
File: NIGGERSAESTHEtics.jpg (141 KB, 680x576)
141 KB
141 KB JPG
>>349396133
There was no reason to engage the nigger with a loaded rifle, in that case they all got what they deserved, including the moron recording with the cellphone.
>>
>>349393700
OP, I'll tell you what the problem is.

These men are stereotypical good ol' boys & not photogenic. Whatever they are, they're not cherub-like angels like Kyle.

>Physiognomy is real.

I am a fan of LEBENSREFORM amd was reading that book by Michael Hao(?). He raised the consideration in my mind that ugly people don't do as well as good lookiers in any endeavor. There's 1000 paragraphs I could write to follow this, but for our purposes, this is the reason they were found guilty.

I know the nigger grabbed the gun. My theory makes the most sense, but there's also a chance they were sacrificed to try to establish "parity" in the minds of the simple, to spare another round of destruction. That was allowed only to grief zion don.
>>
>>349396696
True. They acted stupidly, but most people are stupid. The question in reality is where is their heart and did the do something illegal? The fact that the law on citizens arrest changed during the trial is very sus,
>>
>>349393700
>Moments after the verdicts were announced on Wednesday, Mr Arbery’s father, Marcus Arbery Sr, was seen crying and hugging supporters outside the courtroom.

>“He didn’t do nothing,” Mr Arbery said, “but run and dream.”
>“He didn’t do nothing,”

Nogs just can't help themselves
>>
How retarded do you have to be to not delete a video of killing someone and upload it instead? This is what happens when you take the larp amendment too far
>>
>>349393700
>There has to be some fucked up shit going on here, no?
It's called "Rittenhouse walked, so we have to make examples of these white guys so nogs don't chimp". What they don't realize, is that nogs will chimp no matter what.
>>
>>349396798
>>349396798
The guy literally admitted Ahmaud presented no threat, but he kept pursuing anyway and brandished a firearm. If anything Ahmaud acted in self defense.
Get fucked.
>>
>>349395954
>can you imagine doing life in prison just because your nation worships niggers?
Unfortunately I can.

At least America is about 45% White, unlike Poland which is 95% criminal nigger slav
>>
File: 1603394600521.jpg (30 KB, 353x438)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
>>349395844
Ah, so then he is completely in the wrong and deserved to die. What self-respecting Black Afro american would part a white man from his gun? He should've known better that if a bunch of good ol boys aim their guns at you, you are legally required to submit to them, lest you find yourself on the wrong side of the law like that, that,
that,
>Nigger
>>
>>349397254
>At least America is about 45% White, unlike Poland which is 95% criminal nigger slav
tremendous cope
>>
>>349397042
Especially a black man in 2020. Like that video ain't going around the world and back.
>>
>>349393700
Dude tried saying he was friends with his daughter's black boyfriend, I would convict him too
>>
>>349397297
How is it self defense if they were chasing him in trucks with their guns out?
>>
>>349397254
>Negrified,judaised muttoid cope
Imagine my shock
>>
>>349397240
>6 dead 40 wounded in Wisconsin

I think they've already chumped.
>>
File: 1537748400484.jpg (53 KB, 584x584)
53 KB
53 KB JPG
“He dindu nuffin but run and dream,” Marcus Arbery Sr. said of his son. Outside the courthouse, dozens of Black supporters hugged and cried.
>>
>>349397253
He presented no threat until he started fighting for the gun, surely. he obviously did present a threat when he was holding a shotgun that was firing wildly into the air.

AA didnt present much threat when he was running, but that's irrelevant because they were doing a citizens arrest no?
>>
>>349393700
Judge and lawyers didn't understand citizens arrest laws
>>
>>349395844
what actually happened? if you are to believe the media then they cornered him pulled out a gun and killed him on the spot.
>>
>>349397893
FUCK THE MEDIA WATCH THE TRIAL FAGGOT
>>
>>349395819

Imagine being such a cuck that you just let someone continue to ravage your neighborhood while you sit idle until the cops do something. Lol.

But new Georgia laws have emasculated law abiding citizens. You can't do shit to defend anyone else anymore. It's going to create situations where rapes, murders, assaults, etc. happen because ordinary people didn't want to get involved out of fear of being prosecuted for it. I cannot wait until these cases start trickling in. I'll be the first to say "WELL AT LEAST DEAD NIGGER ARBERY WAS AVENGED".
>>
>>349397763
You're trying to have a rational debate with a rabid anti-white leftist mutt.
You're wasting your time.
>>
>>349393700
Why were they all tried together? Fuck that shit I’d have my layer try me separately
>>
>>349397770
Or you don't as they are legal professionals and you are a retard
>>
>>349397770
The citizens arrest law changed during the trial. That cant be legal?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Citizen%27s_arrest#:~:text=United%20States%5Bedit,arrest%20law.%5B85%5D
>>
>>349397704
And how! It won't stop, ether - nogs will increase these attacks into the new year, and the "justice" system will slap them on the wrist, because "I don't want to be racist". Why people aren't burning it all down, I'll never know.
>>
>>349393700
Basically if you see a guy trespassing in your neighborhood or property and he's black don't follow him. Because he may freely attack you and you instigated it by interrupting his criminal activity.
>>
>>349397975
>just watch 120 hours of footage
Dumb cunt
>>
>>349397253
he did present a threat, I get that the prosecution used a clever line of questioning to try and make it seem like he dindu nuffin but the video itself is clear

anyway, the fundamental problem is they killed a nigger as a nonnigger and video taped it, niggers being the god of americans
>>
>>349397253
Fuck off, you little asshole.

Everywhere whites go, they are pursued by niggers. These people, all of them and their families, just wanted to live in peace, until the neighborhod started getting pilfered by shiftless niggers.

It was literally a normal day for all of these men. Literally 5 minutes before this nigger came once again prowling, all three of these guys were farting around in their own space, completely minding their own business.

>White superiority is the fact that you always come where we are & never, ever in the reverse.
>>
>>349398232
OK AND?
>>
>>349393700
They’re 100% innocent, but not cute like Kyle so I don’t care.
>>
>cops are evil
>now let's make it so vigilantism is impossible
>if a black is a threat to you, just let them kill you
>don't you remember slavery?
>>
>>349396976
He actually said "he didn't do nothing" but then "but run and dream"? That is some dangerous levels of cringe. Are they not embarrassed?
>>
File: 1539017481676.jpg (589 KB, 1080x1248)
589 KB
589 KB JPG
In a statement, President Joe Biden said Arbery’s killing was a “devastating reminder” of how much more work the country has to do in the fight for racial justice.
>>
>>349398142
>That cant be legal?
The law is whatever the ruling regime dictates and can be applied arbitrarily,retroactively or not depending on their whims.
There is no rule of law universally in the US anymore,simple as.
>>
>>349398075
They had information pointing to that nigger being a felon so they had the legal authority to citizens arrest him
>>
>>349397254
>nigger worshipping cope
Biden admitted that america has been sub50% nonhispanic huwite since 2017

go outside and look at how many niggers live here, 13% is false
>>
>>349398432
Bananas high in potassium. Good for athletes.
>>
>>349398432
he is correct because by their frame the work won't be complete until white people are exterminated as a category
>>
>>349398344
Give us your summation of what happened negro instead of retarded suggestions to watch 120 hours of footage.
>>
>>349398384
He was a cop and he was proud of his niggerlover daughter, frankly I'm upset armed robbery didn't get his gun kill him rape his corpse and get acquitted
>>
Grounds for appeal should be based on Georgia's ambiguous citizens' arrest statute. You can see it's hard to make heads or tails of it, and therefore the judge should have interpreted it in a light most favorable to the defendants.

Instead, the judge gave a confused instruction that made it seem like the McMichaels needed to see the alleged crime happen in their presence. In fact one reading of the statute is that you only need "probable cause" if the offense is a felony and the suspect flees.

Here, Arbery was suspected of burglary, a felony, and was fleeing. It appears from the statute the McMichaels were within their rights to pursue a fleeing felon.

Appeals are never a sure thing but this seems ample ground if they have good attorneys.

In addition, the Black Panthers were marching around the courthouse with weapons and the jury and judge heard the commotion. But the judge never inquired to the jury if they had personally been contacted or seen any of these intimidating protests. He failed there as well.
>>
>>349397763
>Citiznes arrest
GA law stated citizens arrest is applicable when witnessing a felony in progress. From what we know Ahmaud was only possibly trespassing at the time leading up to his murder. Trespassing is a misdemeanor.
>>
Look I hate niggers, but you 4chan dumbfucks need to realize those 3 white dudes are not the ones you want repping the flagship. Those are allthree white niggerspwwmv
>>
>>349398661
You fucking retarded troll
>>
>>349398344
The defense did a bad job. That is why they were found guilty. In a just world, what they did was 100% legal defending their neighborhood. Also once armed robbery was killed, the neighborhood became real quiet.
>>
>>349398395
Embarrassment,shame and self awareness require a prefrontal cortex
>>
>>349393700
White trash scum got what they deserved. I hope they get killed in prison.
>>
>>349398755
>>349398743
>>
>>349393700
The judge fucked up. He refused to properly interpret Georgia’s law that allows citizens to make arrests, which is unique in the US. This basically left the jury to interpret murder as they would have in any other state, however, Georgia’s law is different and these guys were operating under the assumption that they were protected under Georgia law for good reason. The judges job is to interpret laws and give instructions to the jury who then follows those instructions in considering the evidence in the case. He didn’t do that. There is a significant chance that an appeal will grant them a new trial.
>>
>>349398513
Lol no. Citizens arrest is made up nonsense. Maybe if you catch a rape or murder in progress can you intervene with deadly force, but that's it.
>>
>>349398728
forgot the law

§17-4-60. Grounds for arrest

A private person may arrest an offender if the offense is committed in his presence or within his immediate knowledge. If the offense is a felony and the offender is escaping or attempting to escape, a private person may arrest him upon reasonable and probable grounds of suspicion.
>>
>>349396696
they "engaged" the nigger with a loaded rifle because about a month prior one of the fellars following him had his truck broken into and a handgun stolen so they assumed the jogger was armed, had they not armed themselves the jogger likely would have whupped their old fas asses and got away, and then youd be mocking them for attempting to chase down a burglar unarmed.
>>
>>349398743
Are you unable or unwilling to give your opinion of this trial?
My first post to you appears to be vindicated.Dumb cunt.
>>
>>349398881
See the post below yours

>If the offense is a felony and the offender is escaping or attempting to escape, a private person may arrest him upon reasonable and probable grounds of suspicion.

Nobody is asking for your opinion on what the law should be
>>
>>349394107
Stop breathing.
>>
>>349394107
…and recorded it, then decided to give the video to the media for no reason at all. apparently, they weren’t concerned about the optics of 3 white dudes chasing down a nigger in GA. a complete self own.
>>
>>349398142
>The citizens arrest law changed during the trial. That cant be legal?
Did it have any bearing on this case? It's a well-established legal principle that you can't be prosecuted for something that wasn't unlawful at the time of the act. I highly doubt a change in the law mattered here.
Anyway, the opinions you're going to get from /pol/ are 99.9% trash. The vast majority of people on this board (and in general) don't know how to read and interpret the law, yet have no shortage of opinions on it. They argue from moral/practical positions rather than legal positions. It's retarded.
>>
>>349398878
The law may protect you against the obvious kidnapping charge, but that's only if your target complies. Once it goes down you're fucked either way not being a cop.
>>
>>349399126
JUSTICE WAS SERVED
>>
>>349393700

I'd never vote to convict a white person for killing a nigger, even if they were guilty of murder (which these three aren't). We shouldn't even have to live with them; that's the injustice. And they won't vote to convict their own when they kill us.
>>
>>349398755
It wasn’t the defense, it was the judge. He failed to interpret Georgia law correctly and essentially eliminated the citizens arrest portions from the jury instructions, meaning his instructions basically directed the an inevitable guilty verdict. There are significant grounds for appeal due to his failure.
>>
>>349399333
important lesson from this - if you kill a nigger - toss their filthy carcass into the woods, and don’t film it.
>>
>>349399333
>I am Black
You're just saying that because the "victim" was black and the perps white - racist
>>
>>349399389
Even if they bragged about their daughters black boyfriend as part of their defense?
>>
>>349395253
State protected animal*
Fixed that for you
>>
>>349399522
>>349399539
JUSTICE WAS SERVED TROLLS
>>
File: 1632269590347.png (617 KB, 678x950)
617 KB
617 KB PNG
>>349393700
I live in Georgia. I knew they would be found guilty because the courts here are giga pozzed. they probably selected a jury of women that just look at them and buy the cringe story of he jus joggin n shiet and dont care about him robbing all these homes, until it was their own.
>>349397297
this is nigger logic. whatever happened right before or right after armed robbery being shot is irrelevant in the nigger brain. there is no "deserved" here. justice doesnt follow you around protecting you. Niggers are too retarded to function in a white mans society. if you try to grab someones gun, they shoot you, there is no "deserved", that's just what will naturally happen. If a 5 year old child runs up to an alligator with his mouth open and slaps the gators tongue, does the child "deserve" to be eaten? It will happen regardless because that's what will naturally happen.
>no justucce no peas!
I hate niggers so much it's unreal.
>>
>>349397893
They chased him on a suspicion and I've if them had a gun. Arbery understandably panicked and was shot. They all walked free for weeks before the shooting video went viral.
>>
>>349399648
Racist
>>
>>349397893

Dindu goes for jog
Dindu jogs into construction site again
Construction site owner has videos of Dindu visiting site repeatedly going back as far as 2019
Construction site owner shares videos of Dindu with neighbors and cops
Dindu is seen by neighbors in construction site
Neighbors form posse and grab the shotgun
Father and son and neighbor go to confront the Dindu
Dindu runs
White dude corner dindu
Dindu turns and fights for his life
Dindu doesn’t win the fight
White dude, apparently, we’re committing a crime while they drove him like a cattle and therefore committed murder rather than justifiable homicide
>>
>>349399236
If they are lawfully doing a citizens arrest, they are allowed to defend themselves
>>
They would have been fine if they didnt record it fuckers should learn not to record everything
>>
>>349395253
>>349395870
i was surprised when rittenhouse was acquited, but then i realized none of the guys he shot were black
>>
>>349399795
THE STATE PROSECUTOR DESTROYED YOUR ARGUMENTS
YOU LOSE
GET OVER IT
>>
>>349399186
If anyone should have been doing a citizens arrest it is Ahmaud Arbery. Those guys committed FOUR felonies before Ahmaud Arbery grabbed the gun
>>
>>349393700
No.
>>
>>349399940
You are an anti-white racist negro - simple as.
>>
>>349399840
Lol yeah sure. Maybe in witnessing rape or murder.
>>
>>349400078
CRY TO YOUR MOMMA TROLL
>>
>>349397663
Your ability to detect sarcasm is as pathethetic as your micro penis
>>
>>349393700
Jury doomed their pitiful city, gave in to nigger demands, they will take over now. Pathetic
>>
>>349393700
>be chink
>call Winnie The Pooh a dick sucking niggerfaggot
>go to prison
>be american
>one of your gods dies in your presence
>go to prison for the rest of your life
muh freedom
>>
>>349399980
Not under Georgia law. The judge simply decided not to interpret the citizens arrest portion of Georgia law and left it out of jury instructions entirely. There will be an appeal here. It may not be successful, but the judge can’t just neglect to take important parts of Georgia law into consideration.
>>
>>349399980
None of those would be felonies if the jury got proper instructions and found them to be legally arresting the nigger
>>
>>349394543

Whoa. That guy did a great job of breaking that down. This a statutory interpretation case. And it all came down to jury instructions.

The way the judge read the statute sounds crazy. The whole point of common law arrest rules was that a a cop couldn’t arrest you for felony unless there was PC, but for a misdemeanor, he could only do it if he saw it.

It’s why cops can’t arrest you for DWI days ago.

t. A lawyer
>>
>>349399648
personally don’t understand why people waste their time shooting niggers when a bioweapon could easily be built that only attacks pavement apes’ non-human addmix. could completely wipe out all nogs on scale, and not harm actual humans.
>>
>>349400329
I COULD CARELESS TROLL JUSTICE WON
>>
>>349400243
Your seething resentment,hatred and murderous intent towards white people is a sin negro.

What do you think of the black supremacist terrorist attack mowing down little girls and old white ladies during a Christmas parade?
Do you find the low key media coverage unusual?
>>
>>349400536
LOSERS LIKE YOU DONT BELIEVE IN JUSTICE
>>
>>349395623
I think this. But it doesn't matter. You want life in prison, or life in prison, or life in prison? Wait, that last one isn't correct? Nm.
>>
>>349399840
This is actually bullshit, but ok. This kind of thinking is exactly the same racial boogieman the niggers and snow niggers are complaining about
>>
>>349400536
>obvious fed plot
It'll take more than that to get me to defend the father of a nigger lover
>>
>>349393700
No, this is normal. They’re guilty as fuck
>>
>>349400641
What do you think of the black supremacist terrorist attack mowing down little girls and old white ladies during a Christmas parade?
>>
File: covid vs racerape.png (135 KB, 595x638)
135 KB
135 KB PNG
>>349394323
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ww827yw9zVQ&t
>>
>>349393700
Because they're stupid fucking rednecks that 1) talked to zogbots without a jew lawyer present and 2) released the video after the charges against them had been dropped.

They're getting exactly what they deserve, the stupid fucking hicks.
>>
File: GeorgeArrest.jpg (134 KB, 1835x843)
134 KB
134 KB JPG
>>349399215
Oh yeah? Read the law yourself then you dumbass
>>
>>349399546

that would make it tough, but I think it'd be worth it if the acquittal led to massive rioting.
>>
>>349400827
HE WILL ROT IN PRISON TOO
>>
>>349400452
you’re probably too dumb to understand what i just wrote. that’s okay. imagine a competent layman with solid reading comprehension skills could build it in their garage within a few months time.
>>
>>349400714
His daughter's coal burning is irrelevant to the case
You're as dumb as the negro ITT. Mutts are just all round retarded.
>>
>>349400660
Unless you are doing something that negates self defense, you are allowed to defend yourself
>>
>>349400963
GO AHEAD YOULL BE LOCKED UP TOO
>>
>>349400909
Translation: we won't charge you with kidnapping. But that's about it. You don't get carpe blanche nigger killing rights.
>>
>>349400997
Kill yourself cuck
>>
>>349394323
I used to be a virgin chud and now I am a chad polcel.

Feelsgood
>>
>>349393700

The lesson here is that if you're gonna confront a basketball American making trouble in your neighborhood, don't get within grabbing distance with your gun.
>>
>>349400956
>HE WILL ROT IN PRISON TOO
Good.Perhaps you are a decent person after all negro.
What do you think the media would do if this was a white man ploughing into little black girls and old ladies after posting white supremacist talking points on twitter?
>>
>>349401100
i’ve been locked up several times. grew up in a FL gladiator camp. not a scary thing to me, honestly
>>
>>349401288
Call the polease (who you pay for) and follow from a safe distance.
>>
>>349393700
under authority of /pol/ or possibly the Acts of the Apostles, can we as full citizens that command respect just citizen-arrest all niggers behaving poorly, confine them, and let the courts sort them out?
>>
>>349401230
Cope and seethe 56% mutt
>>
>>349401316
THE MEDIA IS BIASED , THEY LIE AND DECIEVE FOR THEIR BASE
>>
>>349393700
Guarantee someone seethed over Rittenhouse and made these guys guilty by default.
>>
>>349401546
Absolutely correct negro. And do you know who owns most of the media in the US?
>>
>>349401659
absolutely yes. This.
>>
>>349401659
Dem boys were always fucked. They had no white support because they were wrong.
>>
>>349401374
WELL KEEP UP AND YOU WILL SPEND THE REDT OF YOUR LIFE WITH BIG BUBBA
>>
File: trav.jpg (306 KB, 1778x999)
306 KB
306 KB JPG
STOP RUNNING

I WANNA DEFEND MYSELF
>>
>>349393700
the middle one is 35. jesus christ.
>>
>>349401743
NOT YOU, HAHAHAHAHA
>>
File: 1544316483812.jpg (248 KB, 1241x837)
248 KB
248 KB JPG
>>349397893
The video shows armed robbery jogging, literally, over 40 yards to the pick up truck with the two armed guys.
Driver, who has a shotgun, gets out, he is promptly attacked by nigger who was going out of his way to meet the two armed men.
Nigger strength is a meme, they just have round muscle bellies, nigger tries to take shot gun, fails and gets shot.
It literally was self defense and all men are innocent, but facts dont matter anymore. Part of me suspects the full video was never shown in court, perhaps the defense attorney was a kike or nigger sympathizer.
>>
>>349393700
it was a show trial
>>
>>349401949
Correct. So who?
>>
>>349396937
>the law on citizens arrest changed during the trial
okay now you've got my attention...
>>
File: 1637546636435.gif (1.29 MB, 432x240)
1.29 MB
1.29 MB GIF
>>349393700
Wieard, I'm still EMBOLDENED after zog's Capitulation in kenosha
>>
>>349402009
CLEARLY IT ISNT YOU , HAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>349401144
They got convicted for attempted false imprisonment though. Also if they had attempted the citizen arrest (which they were) they would be allowed to pull gun on him without it being considered assault.

The entire case for the defense collapsed when judge changed the definition of citizen arrest to fit the narrative.
>>
>>349401962
This too. Absolutely Yes.
>>
>>349401805
i am bubba. a nazi version, tho. have a good one, kiddo
>>
File: 1554859405290.jpg (94 KB, 463x600)
94 KB
94 KB JPG
>>349401952
I should reiterate: The truck was parked and not moving and armed robbery had every chance to just turn around and go the fucking other way.
niggers are a protected class in america
>>
File: travvv.jpg (41 KB, 547x820)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
SIR PLEASE STOP I'M CITIZEN ARRESTING YOU FOR.... UHHHH.... TRESSPASSING I GUESS
>>
>>349400644
pretty sure malice murder means death penalty is in play
>>
>>349402120
I know that negro. I am asking you who does?
Please don't start acting like a dumb cunt again just when I was starting to like your old black boomer ass.
>>
>>349402197
BIG BUBBA GONNA LOVE HIM SOME NAZI BOOTY
>>
>>349393700
>Why you niggers not talking about the Ahmed Arbrey trial?
The only one I feel bad about was Bryan. The McMichaels are clearly guilty.
>>
>>349400312
Citizens arrest does not apply here. Citizens arrest in Georgia states that the person doing the citizens arrest must have witnessed, or have probable cause that the person they are intending to arrest was committing a felony or have immediate kknowledge that that person committed the crime.
The only knowledge they had that Ahmaud committed any sort of crime was because they seen a black guy with a hand in his pocket the day before, looking at a house. There was no probable cause for the citizens arrest.

This was NOT citizens arrest, this was false imprisonment that lead to murder.
>>
>>349402135
There was no defense from the start, they all admitted on tape they didnt know who he was, didn't see him commit a crime, etc... They saw a black guy and just assumed he was the person who did the past robberies.
>>
>>349402357
NOBODY OWNS THE MEDIA
>>
File: gfloyd game.png (627 KB, 892x878)
627 KB
627 KB PNG
>>349393700
H-hello
Based department?
>>
>>349402418
>Bryan.
He's the dumb cunt who released the vid online and got everyone arrested
>>
>>349402504
I am glad there are some sane Americans on /pol/
>>
>>349400909
What the fuck are you talking about? I said two things:
1. Retroactive application of law is almost unheard of in Anglo countries
2. People generally don't know how to read and interpret the law and instead give opinions based on their morality/ignorance.
Do you have anything intelligent to say?
>>
>>349401421

Yeah, testimony made it very clear that Larry, Moe and Curly had no fucking clue what they were doing. If you're gonna get into a citizen's arrest situation you better make damn sure your plan and position are ironclad.
>>
I mean,, they could maybe get the black dude on some weird post mortem trespassing law.
But these hillbillies did chase down and murder the guy.
You'd really have to reach if you try for some self defence or protection of property legal case
>>
>>349402135
Well that's yet another layer. They had nothing to even warrant the 'arrest' which is already a slippery slope. This was because they're dumbfuck crackers who left a gun in a unlocked car and it got stolen. That's why they murdered a trespasser on property that's not there's. Dumb dumb dumb.
>>
>>349402597
So? I don't think he committed a crime. He can release whatever videos he wants.
>>
>>349402504

They had very scant evidence of weird behavior (dude kept showing up in the neighborhood at a house under construction and going in and out of it, multiple burglaries in the preceding week) but nothing that could be considered "reasonable" proof of criminal activity.

Gotta make sure you have the evidence instead of jumping to conclusions. Very basic rule...
>>
>>349402513
Wrong negro.The jews own the media.
They also owned the slave ships that brought your ancestors to the US.
Only 1% of US whites owned slaves but 75% of US jews owned slaves.
Now jews scapegoat whites for slavery and profit off black vs white conflict. You know it's true.They are the synagogue of satan.
>>
File: 1637858626132.jpg (811 KB, 2217x1975)
811 KB
811 KB JPG
>>349393700
>>
>>349402830
None of them committed a crime.
It was a botched citizen's arrest.
At the very most it was involuntary manslaughter.
>>
File: image0-6.jpg (57 KB, 700x394)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
>>349399940
>YOU LOSE
>GET OVER IT
like you even have skin in the game lmfao
>>
If anything, this case sure has made all the cuckservative, nigger loving, boot lickers crawl out of the woodworks around here.
>>
>>349403003
WOW HERE WE GO WITH DA JOOOS N SHIIEEET
>>
>>349402480
Nope
>If the offense is a felony and the offender is escaping or attempting to escape, a private person may arrest him upon reasonable and probable grounds of suspicion.
>>
>>349402830
ok I will explain once again why Bryan was found guilty of felony murder

the jury decided based on the evidence that he did in fact TWICE attempted to either struck or block Arbery with his truck. He was also aware that McMichaels were chasing him, because he shouted "you got him?"
So he was found guilty of 2 assaults and also one attempted false imprisonment. And because as a result of the whole event Arbery died, Bryan's truck assaults were considered as contributors to his death. The prosecution argued that if Bryan didn't intervene, MAYBE Arbery would continue running the other way (he changed directions) and evade McMichaels
Now yes this all seems vey unfair of Bryan but that is how the law works unfortunately for him.
>>
>>349402504
He was literally caught on tape being in the site multiple times, he had a crowbar in his hands and was "jogging" with heavy contruction boots. That's why they contacted the police and were trying to restrain him until they show up.
Them admiting they weren't 100% certain it was the same guy doesn't mean they just randomly profiled a black guy you disingenous kike.
>>
File: mao-trump.png (1.82 MB, 689x912)
1.82 MB
1.82 MB PNG
>>349400309
stg bouta join china instead
>>
>>349403471
Why do you defend the murderers of Christ and the slavers who bought and sold your ancestors?
Louis Farrakan is right about the jews.
>>
Stacked jury 100%
How do they get guilty on every single charge?
>>
File: image0-19.jpg (94 KB, 828x799)
94 KB
94 KB JPG
>>349403471
if you could wrap your little walnut around basic history you would know he's right
>>
Its one of those comically severe sentences that totally ruin the credibility of the trial process. Only one man pulled the trigger, three are sentenced for murder. Not even manslaughter, but murder. The driver was given murder lol.

What we have is a complex situation. A man was caught trespassing and stopped by several persons. These persons were armed but not strangers. They knew the man in a criminal justice context already and he knew them. So there is no way he believed they were just going to shoot him right there lol. They struggled for the gun and thats when he was shot.

Makes no sense for that to be murder, especially not deliberate planned murder which is what one or two of the defendants got.

Also this whole thing is a result of the media lifting local events into a national context. Its more normal in Southern states for citizens to take the law into their own hands. Carrying guns around is also not unusual over there. The media blows this up on tvs for ppl from seattle to see, and of course their immediate reaction is there are racist death squads
>>
>>349403776
>How do they get guilty on every single charge?
By being guilty on every charge lmao
>>
Ideally I would have liked to see these get off, but I do believe they fucked up the moment they began chasing Arbery. These guys likely saw that dumb nigger and just immediately acted. The citizens arrest thing was likely how they justified it to themselves and authorities after the incident was over, not before. The number one rule you learn in any CCW classes is that you always try to deescalate before using lethal force. They initiated contact with Arbery, therefore they escalated the situation from a legal perspective. They should have just called the cops. Following the guy is one thing IF they had called the cops. Getting out and initiating contact was a mistake on their part and unfortunately it cost them their freedom. I think murder was a little harsh though, should have been manslaughter.
>>
>>349401952
a lot of evidence was denied for the defense

it was a circus court

the judge is a nigger lover who wants heboon poop dick down his throat
>>
>>349397712
That's one ugly bug eyed nigger
>>
>>349403746
I am European. I don't care about a Jewish man from Israel.
>>
>>349404069
>>
>>349403961
>They initiated contact with Arbery, therefore they escalated the situation from a legal perspective
Then how are citizens arrests possibly lawful you clown
>>
Anyone have a good video that sums this all up neatly and without a bias (or at least a strong one)?

From what I understand black man was acting suspicious, gets followed and recorded by white men with guns, black man goes after one of the white men with a gun, tries to grab it, gets shot.

I feel like that would be included under self defense... what am I missing here?
>>
>>349403849
>Only one man pulled the trigger, three are sentenced for murder.
Its called Felony Murder and its how every country's legal system works.
>>
>>349404182
you must witness a crime and they didn't
>>
>>349403849
exactly
>>
>>349403961
You should base your opinion on the law, not your feelings
>>
>>349403961
Any type of death in the act of a felony (false imprisonment/aggravated assault) is felony murder. That's why they had 3 murder charges. One for each felony
>>
>>349404075
>am European
Checks flag.No - you're a mutt.
> don't care about a Jewish man from Israel.
Jesus was not a jew.He was a pure blood northern judean from an essene background.

A jew is an edomite mutt who follows talmudism (AD200-800)
Read a book.Oh I forgot - you're a mutt and mutts don't read.
>>
>>349403961
>The citizens arrest thing was likely how they justified it to themselves and authorities after the incident was over, not before
Considering Gregory was a retired police detective I'm pretty sure they knew about the law.

Also they did call the cops.
>>
>>349403490
So what felony did Ahmaud commit for them to initiate a citizens arrest?
>>
>>349404315
dont care didnt ask + picrel
>>
>>349404527
Burglary
>>
>>349404182

"Reasonable suspicion". Dude fucking around on a construction site isn't a felony. If they had witnessed him actually stealing something, they'd have had a better case.
>>
Follow someone to do a citizens arrest
He tries to attack you
shoot in self-defense

I don't get it...
Was the jury just entirely black people?
>>
>>349404315
I mean one of them got intentional murder which is a laugh
>>
>>349404574
Cope
>>
>>349404601
Illegal trespass
Breaking and entering private property
Suspected burglary
>>
>>349404665
The citizen arrest must be found lawful
I can be found not lawful. And it was in this case.
>>
File: leaf-rake.jpg (256 KB, 1254x836)
256 KB
256 KB JPG
>>349404741
>>
>>349404665
11 white cucks and 1 negro
>>
>>349404601
Tresspassing, which is a misdemeanor
>>349404711
You know they got that malice murder on him so they can execute him
>>
>>349404820
Because judge changed the definition midtrial, read the law again.
>>
>>349404806
(d) A person who commits the offense of criminal trespass shall be guilty of a misdemeanor.

2010 Georgia Code
TITLE 16 - CRIMES AND OFFENSES
CHAPTER 7 - DAMAGE TO AND INTRUSION UPON PROPERTY
ARTICLE 2 - CRIMINAL TRESPASS AND DAMAGE TO PROPERTY
PART 1 - GENERAL PROVISIONS
§ 16-7-21 - Criminal trespass
>>
>>349393700
shills forced kyle rittenhouse's trial down everyone's throat. So, that nobody cares for Ghislaine trial, this is just another distraction...
>>
>>349404820
nope
because now youre assuming ahmed could have just shot the 3 truckers...
Could he have?
>>
>>349404630
>Dude fucking around on a construction site isn't a felony
Another way to say that is he illegally entered private property, and a felony isnt required for citizens arrest
>>
>>349404936
Trespassing with the intent to steal is burglary even if he doesn't steal anything
>>
>>349404711
>I mean one of them got intentional murder
No, they all got felony murder and Travis got malice murder (some weird Georgia only offense) for pulling the trigger.
>>
>>349396608
law is not retroactive
>>
I just dont understand why the cameraman went to prison.
>>
>>349405020
how can you prove his intent
>>
>>349404975
>guilty of a misdemeanor.
And?
>>
>>349405055
because he did not only record, he blocked Arbery with his truck twice
>>
File: image_2021-11-25_115840.png (1.38 MB, 640x2106)
1.38 MB
1.38 MB PNG
>>349393700
It's nothing new. More innocent White men cast into the blazing belly of jewish run moloch-culture trying to protect their community from a career criminal with an aggressive streak who was caught in the building for months on end at night.
>>
>>349397254
>>
>>349405055
For demoralization purposes, of course
>>
>>349405084
They don't have to prove anything, they just had to have enough of a reason to believe he stole something to initiate citizens arrest.
>>
>>349405103
ARTICLE 4 - ARREST BY PRIVATE PERSONS
§ 17-4-60 - Grounds for arrest

A private person may arrest an offender if the offense is committed in his presence or within his immediate knowledge. If the offense is a felony and the offender is escaping or attempting to escape, a private person may arrest him upon reasonable and probable grounds of suspicion.

IF THE OFFENSE IS A FELONY
>>
>>349405084
You don't have to prove it until in court, you only have to believe that was the case

Also it was a nigger trespassing there multiple times looking around, sounds like he was looking for something to steal
>>
>>349405256
>they just had to have enough of a reason to believe he stole something
And they didn't have enough of a reason.
>>
>>349404315
>Its called Felony Murder
problem is there was no felony
>>
>>349405301
Is burglary a felony?
>reasonable and probable grounds of suspicion.
>>
>>349405256
So you're saying if you and I were in Georgia and I suspected you of stealing something, even though, I've never seen you in my life, I can conduct a citizens arrest because I can?
>>
>>349405373
>they didn't have enough of a reason.
Fucking leaf faggot
Clearly they did
>>
>>349405410
The felony was false imprisonment.
>>
>>349405517
Only if you have reasonable and probable grounds of suspicion
>>
>>349405517
Yes
>>
>>349405573
Them thinking they have a valid reason, and them actually having a valid reason are two different things. You say clearly they did as if it wasn't the case that Ahmed didn't actually steal anything.
>>
>>349403812
ITS YOU TROLL
>>
>>349398432
were they tears of happiness? weird thing to make news about
>>
>>349394107
that's where they went wrong. they conduscted the citizens arrwst wrong
>>
>>349403746
Cause you are the villain
>>
>>349404315
>how every country's legal system works

If by every country you mean 'the Anglo world', sure..
>>
WE HAVE A BIG PROBLEM HERE GOYS!!!

There are boomer cuck faggots on Jared Taylor's American Renaissance website comments cheering the verdict and calling the McMichaels "low IQ white trash." These are boomers who claim to be "pro-white" saying this.

https://www.amren.com/news/2021/11/3-white-men-are-found-guilty-of-murder-in-the-killing-of-ahmaud-arbery/

You can comment with Disqus, just like the old National Review Online comments(fuck Aristotelian1). We need an old time troll raid on the cucks. Let these race traitors know the truth. We can't let BLM sympathizers start taking over pro-white spaces with this BULLSHIT. Get over to Amren and SPEAK OUT. PREACH TRUTH TO THESE BOOMER RACE TRAITORS!
>>
>>349404016
what evidence was denied?
>>
>>349405755
He didn't have to actually steal anything for it to be burglary
>>
>>349405821
Yes. Why would I include third world nigger countries?
>>
>>349405755
>reasonable and probable grounds of suspicion
Dumb leaf cunt. Your PM is a faggot
>>
The supposed crime they wanted to pull a citizens arrest for wasn't recent enough or something? There's some false narrative bullshit(like the jogging) but it seems like they were ultimately in the wrong.
>>
>>349405588
>The felony was false imprisonment.
what was false about it?
>>
>>349405819
>Cause you are the villain
Who am I?
And who told you I was the villain?The media
>>
>>349405634
first off retarded.
Secondly, what did Ahmaud specifically do to give them suspicion that he committed a felony? He already stated he never seen Ahmaud, and he stated Ahmaud presented no threat. So on what grounds, did he have to suspicious about Ahmaud? People don't generate suspicion based on nothing or something innocuous as jogging.
>>
File: 1635271409028.png (346 KB, 639x614)
346 KB
346 KB PNG
>>349395819
>let the ZOGbots do nothing as a groid continues to loot your neighborhood
Ok faggot, how may cocks have you sucked today? You must really want that Goldberg cash to make such a cucked "just surrender to nogs who are stealing from you" post.

The moral of the story is never go to the police.
>>
>>349396133
we need to decriminalize all drugs i small quantities. and with the money and time and resourceams saved put it into beat cop policing.
>>
>>349396085
Fuck off you filthy jogger
>>
>>349406152
You told on yourself faggot
>>
>>349405942
Lo and behold, the court didn't find the grounds reasonable or probable. Also I'll just leave the Georgia code on citizens arrest here.

>A private person may arrest an offender if the offense is committed in his presence or within his immediate knowledge. If the offense is a felony and the offender is escaping or attempting to escape, a private person may arrest him upon reasonable and probable grounds of suspicion.
The crime was neither committed within the presence, or the immediate knowledge of the three men.
>>
>>349406280
Who am I and how am I the villain negro?
>>
>>349404521

Cops don't know the law. They know the law less than a layman in most cases.
>>
>>349406032
Even so getting intentional murder on a technicality like that is laughable
>>
>>349406397
Yeah now you want to play stupid you pathetic faggot
>>
>>349396133
not how the jury saw it now you're the whiner
>>
>>349406342
>If the offense is a felony (BURGLARY) and the offender is escaping or attempting to escape, a private person may arrest him upon reasonable and probable grounds of suspicion.
You're just making my case for me
>>
>>349405929
>candian education
>>
>>349406342
>the court
kek
>>
>>349406342
It doesn't have to be immediate if the offense is a felony.
>>
>>349406209
They had seen pictures of him trespassing and looking around someones home multiple times and when they saw him that day he started running. There had also been a lot burglaries in their area. I'd say that's enough to suspect this nigger running away had been looking for shit to steal again, even more so after he kept running when they tried to talk to him
>>
>>349406580
>if the offense is committed in his presence or within his immediate knowledge.
>>
>>349394107
>white heroes save white woman from getting raped by jogger
ftfy, those man are patriots and martyrs
>>
>>349393700
I for one don’t give a shit about three fat tards running around pretending to be cops. No comparison to the Kenosha kid whatsoever.
>>
>>349406553
Answer the question. Who do you think I am and how am I the villain negro?
>>
>>349396182
you're a fucking idiot, the jurors followed the law in each case and came to the right conclusion.
it's not because of the narrative or people in control
you're just a fucking retard that has never been in a jury and doesn't know shit about anything
>>
>>349406747
YEP KEEP PLAYING STUPID TROLL
>>
>>349406774
cuck
>>
>>349406729
That's for any crime, the latter sentence is for felonies you dumb kike.
>>
>>349406665
And Ahmed didn't commit a felony.
>>
>>349406729
>if the offense is committed ....upon reasonable and probable grounds of suspicion.
>>
>>349406928
And they didn't have reasonable grounds.
>>
>>349406846
I can't read your mind.Who do you think I am and how am I the villain negro?
>>
>>349406740
>1 black guy grabs at and lunges towards guy with gun, all 3 get extensive guilty charges
>3 white guys grab at and lunge after guy with gun, not guilty on all charges
they seem similar to me
>>
>>349399215
>It's a well-established legal principle that you can't be prosecuted for something that wasn't unlawful at the time of the act.
Unless you lose the war.
>>
>>349406909
Burglary is a felony
>>
>>349407107
YOU ARE THE VILLIAN COMPRENDE?
>>
>>349405012

Its not required for a citizen's arrest, but the circumstances for a LEGAL citizen's arrest and use of lethal force change depending on the witnessed crime being a felony or a misdemeanor. Trespassing is a misdemeanor. They only WITNESSED that. Yes there were burglaries happening in the neighborhood but they had not witnessed that.
>>
>>349407165
He didn't commit burglary.
>>
>>349407095
They did
Video existed of him trespassing multiple times and there had been an uptick in burglaries in the area
Entirely reasonable
>>
>>349393700
The idiots chased him dow, killed him and videoed themselves. If they weren't guilty of murder, they should be executed for stupidity.
>videoed themselves
S. S. S.
>>
>>349407181
No.Explain how and why.
>>
>>349393700
Nah this is a case where the law had to come down on them. They illegally detained him. This wasn’t like Kyle.
>>
>>349407233
reasonable and probable grounds of suspicion.
>>
>>349407368
Cause you are a fucking troll that's why
>>
>>349407233
They only have to have a reasonable and probable grounds of suspicion that he committed burglary to citizens arrest him
>>
>>349407298
No court on earth would take "umm there was crime in the neighborhood" as reasonable lmao.
>>
https://www.bitchute.com/video/ZjLtKQafxPMv/
>>
>>349405929

>leaf

Roman law is the basis of western civilization, anon. Not common law..
>>
A highly contagious variant of the corona virus with a 50% fatality rate will begin burning through the population this winter. The covid19 vaccination will provide some, but still imperfect, protection from it for the general population. The elite have received perfect vaccinations.

The psychological operation of covid19 was to separate those who could think for themselves from those who will follow orders without question. The former are elements that are too disruptive to the plan to be allowed to survive. The bioweapon will eliminate at least half of them with sickness fatality, and the rest will simply be selectively exterminated through quarantine and isolation.

And you still won't. Do. Shit.
>>
>>349407414
Cuck faggot. Fags like you is why your country is a joke now.
>>
>>349407435
And they didn't have reasonable grounds of suspicion.
>>
>>349407435
>>349407427

"A nigger is doing something weird" isn't going to fit the very specific legal definitions of "reasonable" or "probable"
>>
>>349407194
They don't have to witnesss it for it to be reasonable, considering he was caught on video and in person breaking into buildings multiple times and items were going missing.
>>
>>349406247
The nigger was stealing power tools and backyard items anon, you make it sound as if the neighborgood was sieged by moors.
>>
>>349406729
Georgia required only a reasonable suspicion- did you reasonably believe you were making a legitimate arrest?
>>
File: 1543873763792.png (233 KB, 666x500)
233 KB
233 KB PNG
>>349393700
The saddest part is if after he did a 180 and charged the guy if he had killed him instead no one would have ever heard about this and the nigger would have been back on the street in months after being released for "covid measures".
>>
>>349407432
I've been more than patient with you negro. You call me a villain for no reason and can't explain why.Being a dumb cunt again
>>
>>349393700

>Ahmaud repeatedly robs house over and over
>Cops can't manage to catch him. Warn community he's probably armed
>House owners plead with community to help apprehend him
>McMichaels chase suspect fitting description
>Ahmaud charges them and tries to take their gun
>McMichaels shoot him

>"oh, but they didn't see him committing a crime THAT DAY! Therefore it's criminal!"

Apparently if some pedophile keeps breaking into your house and the cops can't catch him, you have to pray you personally witness him breaking in or you can't do anything. Did he just exit your house before you saw him? Too bad. Maybe next time he breaks in.

They were convicted because Arbery is black. All the cuckservatives are cheering the conviction because Arbery is black. Rittenhouse would have been convicted if Rosenbaum had been a black guy and all the cuckservatives would have cheered it.
>>
>>349407581
>>349407593
They had seen a nigger commit burglary on multiple occasions before and they even caught the right nigger so clearly their suspicions were well placed
>>
Well the dad admitted to telling Arbury that he was gonna blow his head off. That is a direct threat and Arbury would be right to defend himself. It was stupid on Arburys party to run after him after he said that but he was within his rights to do so.
>>
>>349407737
And it wasn't reasonable.
>>
>>349407524
Wrong
>>
>>349407750
You are the brilliant because you are a fucking pathetic ass troll
>>
File: seinfeld-excellent.gif (1.02 MB, 220x293)
1.02 MB
1.02 MB GIF
>>349393700
They got railroaded because they fragged a worthless criminal nigger.
Kenosha Kyle is damn lucky he missed jump kick man (who is a nigger) or he'd have gotten gulag'd just like these cooters did.
>in America, niggers are sacred, like cows in Hindu PooLand
>>
>>349407593
Yes.Yes it is
Also see
>>349407298
>>
>>349407950
*villian
>>
>>349407866
>And it wasn't reasonable.
Yeah it was you idiot lmao
What's the reasonable explanation for a criminal to illegally enter private grounds with valuable articles multiple times, caught on camera? lmao
>>
>>349407807
If only you were there to call the judge and jury cucks, these men would've walked free.
>>
>>349407818

They reported burglaries but never saw who did it. They only saw a black guy trespassing on a construction site. Those are the facts, my man.
>>
>>349407750
What would you expect from a guy with an 85 iq?
Of course he's dumb, he's a nigger!
>>
>>349393700
Wasn't one of them carrying the camera? How can you be guilty of murder when all you did was film it? It must suck to be that guy.
>>
>>349407825
>Well the dad admitted to telling Arbury that he was gonna blow his head off. That is a direct threat
Yes, what he clearly meant was he was going to do so if Arbury tried anything. Any idiot could see that. That isn't a threat in the sense of "do something or you'll die." Quite the reverse.
>>
>>349407950
>You are the brilliant
I am thanks
> because you are a fucking pathetic ass troll
Sorry no
>>349408048
villian?Your spelling is atrocious negro.
In any case I'd rather be a villain than the slave of jews which is what you are
>>
>>349408238
>construction site
That is someones home which makes it burglary
>>
>>349407987

Again, "reasonable" and "probable" don't have common language definitions when used in a legal sense.

https://www.law.cornell.edu/wex/reasonable

As someone flying the Union Jack, I can understand why you'd have issues with the English language...
>>
>>349408343
So fuck off troll
>>
>>349408275
I'm on a quest to find rare based high iq nogs.
There has to be more than just Thomas Sowell.
>>
Not a fan of Joggers in general, however, you cannot chase someone down for trespassing (that you did not even see) and shoot them then claim self-defense no matter what happened.
>>
>>349408365

If you link me to something proving the home had been purchased and was occupied at the time, I'll reconsider my argument.
>>
>>349408144

Jury was a bunch of women. Women are programmed to do whatever authority tells them to do.

Judge was a christcuck who tried to bend the law to hurt the McMichaels because he was so upset the son said some racist stuff online.
>>
>>349408688
>joggers
hello nigger worshipper
>>
>>349408499
>Again, "reasonable" and "probable" don't have common language definitions when used in a legal sense.
Correct
The legal sense applies in this case and your ceaseless pilpul and leaf faggotry won't change that
>>
>>349404521
Again I think it was a split second decision. They saw the "jogger," and we're probably correct in assuming that he was behind the recent burglaries. They immediately act, grab some guns and start chasing him. I highly doubt they expected to kill him and also doubt that they thought through the legality of what they were doing. I think they made a rash decision and the original DA looked the other way because McMichaels was known to him and Arbery had a rap sheet a mile fucking long. The third guy fucked all of them when a sleazy lawyer told him to publish his video. That brought in a prosecutor actually looking for a charge and he found one. Again, I don't think it was murder but actually getting out of the vehicle and approaching the subject was an escalation. Citizens arrest is a fucking meme, and is rarely applied because you rarely have situations where an obvious violent ends with a citizen holding someone at gunpoint. Usually it's a bystander with a ccw whole plugs the perp and that's a wrap.
>>
File: 20190305_022100_IMG_6517.jpg (291 KB, 1421x1423)
291 KB
291 KB JPG
>>349408645
Larry Elder and Allen Keyes.
That's all there is besides Sowell.
Every other nigger is dumb
>>
>>349408794
No the judge is the referee
>>
>>349408499
>a nigger in jeans and red shirt has been stealing shit off your yard for a month
>you have only seen him on your security cameras
>you now spot a nigger wearing jeans and a red shirt on the road outside your house eyeing your house
>he sees you and starts running
It would be reasonable to think that nigger has been stealing your shit
>>
File: 1603844126051.png (211 KB, 1000x1500)
211 KB
211 KB PNG
>>349397254 half of Poland stopped worshiping God and now they worship Marxist organizations BLM and LGBT
>>
>>349408725
The home was being renovated and clearly someone owned it
>>
>>349408912

Seethe. Get stabbed.
>>
>>349408922
>Larry Elder and Allen Keyes
Yes I know those 2. Is that really it then? 3 smart based negroes and the rest a bunch of niggers.
Gotta pity those based negroes to some extent.
>>
>>349408934
Shouldn't you be out dealing drugs and mugging old defenseless grandma's or something?
Every time you open your cock holster you sound even dumber.
>>
>>349393700
1. Ghislane Maxwell
2. Both this and Kyle Rittenhouse were the correct ruling
>>
>>349395253
>>349395870
This, and this alone.
>>
>>349409374
Because you all are liars
>>
>>349408970

The sequence of events you've listed is provably false. Your conclusions have no basis in reality.
>>
>>349399389
>I'd never vote to convict a white person for

Why do you people write these things as if they can't be used against you?
>>
>>349409309
Stunning riposte
> Get stabbed.
I suspect that is much more likely to happen to you nigger and from a fellow groid
>>
>>349409212

So post the title of the house, if you're so sure.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.