[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect


Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.




File: Screenshot (6).png (1.15 MB, 1018x724)
1.15 MB
1.15 MB PNG
Can somebody give me some studies about porn and brain
>>
>>349394029
>Porn addiction has the similar mechanism with substance addiction
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4600144/

>Watching porn reduces gray matter in prefrontal cortex
https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jamapsychiatry/fullarticle/1874574

>Prevalence of erectile dysfunction doubled between 2004 and 2013
http://cir.usc.edu/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Genital-Image-Sexual-Anxiety-and-Erectile-Dysfunction-Among-Young-Male-Military-Personnel.pdf

>Pornography consumption associated with mental health issues
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6327603/

>Viewing internet pornography increases the risk of developing internet addiction
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6174585/
>>
>>349394029
Too much dopamine is not good for you. Just like Crack
>>
>>349394029
Currently reading a pretty interesting method for breaking the addiction, maybe more surface level than the articles posted above but worth a read for anyone even slightly worried about porn addiction:
https://easypeasymethod.org/the-easy-method.html
t. Porn addiction ruined my life already
>>
>>349394029
> Neural Correlates of Sexual Cue Reactivity in Individuals with and without Compulsive Sexual Behaviours
http://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0102419
> Brain Structure and Functional Connectivity Associated With Pornography Consumption
http://archpsyc.jamanetwork.com/article.aspx?articleid=1874574
> Brown University: Pornography
http://brown.edu/Student_Services/Health_Services/Health_Education/sexual_health/sexuality/pornography.php
> The Social Costs of Pornography
http://www.internetsafety101.org/upload/file/Social%20Costs%20of%20Pornography%20Report.pdf
> The Effects of Pornography on Individuals,Marriage, Family and Community
http://www.scribd.com/doc/23930556/The-Effects-of-Pornography-on-Individuals-Marriage-Family-and-Community
> Porn, Novelty and the Coolidge Effect
http://yourbrainonporn.com/porn-novelty-and-the-coolidge-effect
> Porn Stars without Make-up: Death of the Illusion
http://www.buzzfeed.com/ryanhatesthis/33-startling-photos-of-pornstars-with-and-without-their-make#.dsYORdANA
> Physiological and Psychologica Effects of Modern Day Pornography
http://yourbrainonporn.com/physiological-and-psychological-effects-modern-day-pornography-2013
> Philip Zimbardo TED Talk: The Demise of Guys
http://www.ted.com/talks/zimchallenge
> Gary Wilson: The Great Porn Experiment
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTD_itXrR6E [Embed] [Open]
>>
Watch John Doyles video on it
>>
Frequent masturbation lowers testosterone utilization
-https://www.researchgate.net/publication/6536830_Relationship_between_Sexual_Satiety_and_Brain_Androgen_Receptors

>Three weeks of abstinence increases testosterone levels
-https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11760788

>Masturbation is associated with lower psychological health and reproductive well-being
-https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/14681994.2019.1677883

>Sperm contains compounds that prolong lifespan, fight cancer & heart disease
-https://vitalrecord.tamhsc.edu/spermidine-rich-foods-may-prevent-liver-cancer-extend-lifespan/

>Men who are sexually active in their 20s and 30s are more likely to develop prostate cancer
-https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1111/j.1464-410X.2008.08030.x

>Masturbation decreases dopamine
-https://sites.tufts.edu/emotiononthebrain/2014/11/18/postcoital-neurochemistry-the-blues-and-the-highs/

>Watching porn reduces gray matter in prefrontal cortex
-https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jamapsychiatry/fullarticle/1874574
>>
>>349394029
Once this is understood, the next question is, is it possible to reverse the changes? Is it possible to think in a more healthy way again?
>>
>>349394029

Oh nononono coomer trannies literally shaking and crying.
>>
>Porn addiction has similar mechanism with substance addiction
-https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4600144/

>Making sperm shortens lifespan of male worms
-https://www.nytimes.com/1992/12/03/us/in-worm-at-least-making-sperm-is-found-to-shorten-a-male-s-life.html

>Masturbating 3 days in a row decreases sperm count by 20%
-https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2054949

>Ejaculating frequency decreases sperm count significantly
- https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15497706

>Prevalence of erectile dysfunction doubled between 2004 and 2013
- http://cir.usc.edu/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Genital-Image-Sexual-Anxiety-and-Erectile-Dysfunction-Among-Young-Male-Military-Personnel.pdf

>Pornography consumption associated with mental health issues
-https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6327603/


Neural Correlates of Sexual Cue Reactivity in Individuals with and without Compulsive Sexual Behaviours
> http://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0102419
> Brain Structure and Functional Connectivity Associated With Pornography Consumption
> http://archpsyc.jamanetwork.com/article.aspx?articleid=1874574
> Brown University: Pornography
> http://brown.edu/Student_Services/Health_Services/Health_Education/sexual_health/sexuality/pornography.php
> The Social Costs of Pornography
> http://www.internetsafety101.org/upload/file/Social%20Costs%20of%20Pornography%20Report.pdf
> The Effects of Pornography on Individuals,Marriage, Family and Community
> http://www.scribd.com/doc/23930556/The-Effects-of-Pornography-on-Individuals-Marriage-Family-and-Community
> Porn, Novelty and the Coolidge Effect
> http://yourbrainonporn.com/porn-novelty-and-the-coolidge-effect
>>
>>349394029
>Can somebody give me some studies about porn and brain
You're just trying to rationalize your porn use by looking at studies, reading, or otherwise delaying.
The real question is what do your instincts tell you about porn?
Note, this is a rhetorical question.
I don't care what your answer is.
>>
>>349394029
All I see is a cock filling up a womb
>>
> Porn Stars without Make-up: Death of the Illusion
> http://www.buzzfeed.com/ryanhatesthis/33-startling-photos-of-pornstars-with-and-without-their-make#.dsYORdANA
> Physiological and Psychologica Effects of Modern Day Pornography
> http://yourbrainonporn.com/physiological-and-psychological-effects-modern-day-pornography-2013
> Philip Zimbardo TED Talk: The Demise of Guys
> http://www.ted.com/talks/zimchallenge
> Gary Wilson: The Great Porn Experiment
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTD_itXrR6E [Embed] [Open]
> Adolescent Brain Meets Highspeed Internet Porn
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvyejdlmKpE&feature=youtu.be [Embed] [Open]
> Viewers of Pornography Have a Smaller Reward System
> https://www.mpib-berlin.mpg.de/en/media/2014/06/viewers-of-pornography-have-a-smaller-reward-system
> Adult Film Performers Transmission and STI Prevelace
> http://www.aidshealth.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/Adult-film-poster-STD-Prevention-2014.pdf
> The Documented Effects of Pornography
> http://forerunner.com/forerunner/X0388_Effects_of_Pornograp.html
>>
>>349394029

Watch this documentary:

Addicted to Porn: Chasing the Cardboard Butterfly
>>
>>349394029
I study porn everyday and I end up cooming.
>>
>>349395231
Like those researches who study online radicalization only to be radicalized.
>>
Don't care, still jerking, not gonna marry some used up skank with 10 black kids telling me I'm a horrible person for looking at porn instead of marrying her
>>
>>349395004
Keep fighting the good fight lad
>>
File: Succubus.jpg (522 KB, 1591x1752)
522 KB
522 KB JPG
>>349394029
>Supernormal stimuli such as Porn
Succubus supernatural stimuli
>>
Link/study collector,
Here are a few I believe I added onto your list that you do not have

Pornography Consumption leads to lowered commitment to a partner https://guilfordjournals.com/doi/10.1521/jscp.2012.31.4.410

Aggression in Mainstream Pornography
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/32661813/

Pornhub/Mindgeek, among other porn companies, profit off of rape
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/12/04/opinion/sunday/pornhub-rape-trafficking.html

Consuming porn, with violence or not, leads to increased acts of sexual aggression
https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1111/jcom.12201
>>
If you’ve armed yourself with knowledge and still can’t quit, try a spiritual solution
https://saa-recovery.org
I’ve made it 7 months without porn or cooming
>>
Porn and cooming has already destroyed my brain
Its too late for me
>>
>>349394246
>>349394841
>>349394899
>>349394952
>>349395004
>>349398562
LOOK GUYS SCIENTIFIC STUDIES MUST MEAN IT'S REAL JUST LIKE SCIENTIFIC STUDIES SHOWS YOU MUST TAKE THE JAB
>>
>>349394029
Porn addiction is a low IQ thing
>>
>>349399148
calm down rabbi
>>
I remember seeing some clips of a kraut (i think) foid talking about brain scans in porn addicts, anyone know where I can find this doc?
>>
>>349399322
>NOOOO YOU CAN'T POINT OUT HYPOCRISY
>>
File: 1621658949841.jpg (98 KB, 786x615)
98 KB
98 KB JPG
My brain is full of fuck, send help.
>>
it dont matta
none of dis mattaz
>>
Can’t. Those studies are anti Semitic. It’s ant Semitic for you to even ask.
>>
>>349399148
t. Coomer
>>
>>349394029
The fact is that 4chan is also bad for the brain, as is social media. I've often thought it would be nice to create a low-stimulation chat environment that would lock users out after they spent a certain time on it each day. This would be to help people addicted to social media ease themselves off of it.
>>
>>349399618
>HOW DARE YOU ENJOY PLEASURE IN YOUR BODY THAT WAS NATURALLY GIVEN TO YOU

I get it, you butt hurt tranny, your jealous you lost the ability to jack off
>>
>>349394029
I find you anti porn guys so weird. Taking the same stance feminists take. It leads to more shaming of men for what men do naturally. We are high libido. We will jerk off even when we’re with a girlfriend. If you’re addicted that’s one thing. But someone jerking once every few days is normal behavior. And porn works. It’s self control.
>>
>>349399148
shut the fuck up kike
>>
File: 1PORN.jpg (94 KB, 720x712)
94 KB
94 KB JPG
>>349394029
>>
>>349400015
>t. "Trust the science" Jabbie
>>
>>349394029
MOOOOOOOOOOOODS
>>
>>349399923
You have to understand these anti porn guys are addicted to tranny porn and jerk off 20 times a day so they assume that EVERYONE is into trannies and jerks 20 times a day, it's projection, they know deep down they have no self control so they need to convince themselves that everybody else also has no self control so they feel better about themselves
>>
Is there any difference in consuming written porn (erotica) as compared to visual porn? I exclusively jack off to Harry Potter smut on ao3. Is my brain being altered in similar ways to someone who jacks off to pornhub?
>>
>>349394029
Don’t overthink it anon. It’s just a waste if time. Nothing to be obsessed about either way. Live life. Work hard on life goals daily harder than your dick gets from pixel tits and everything will be ok.
>>
File: 1599819287729.jpg (823 KB, 2778x1433)
823 KB
823 KB JPG
>>
What about masturbation without looking at porn? Just using your imagination to crank one out in the shower before work.
>>
File: 1600711237832.png (400 KB, 1336x1980)
400 KB
400 KB PNG
>>
>>349394246

>Watching porn reduces gray matter in prefrontal cortex

Correlational study design with 64 participant using self-report measures (lol) alongside fMRI

>self report is reliable
>what is causality

if you cared to actually read the paper, you would know that their conclusions are limited because they cannot determine direction of causality. They state this very clearly.

"However, the observed volumetric association with PHs in the striatum could likewise be a precondition rather than a consequence of frequent pornography consumption."

Personally, I think porn can induce a wide array of negative psychological effects, but let's not deliberately misinterpret and blow up tentative studies with limited scope. It's half the reason why people think nofap is bollocks - because of the pseudoscientific untruths that you lot engage with, when the truth is more than sufficient
>>
File: 1626973739787.png (26 KB, 742x706)
26 KB
26 KB PNG
>>349394029
I am not sure if this video will be available to Anons outside of the U.S but there was a sketch on ((SNL)) from either 1989 or 1990 that for the most explains what OP is asking. The sketch also sums up multiple threads about the effects porn has on the brain, and what some anons have claimed.
>Porn can be weaponized to effect the viewer in adverse ways.
At the same time it serves as a predictive programming occult ritual where ((they)) admit to people what they are doing or going to do.

vidrel is the sketch. Kevin Nealon reviews various porn VHS tapes he rented, and shows that he rented a gay porn VHS tape. He still reviews the tape, and the sketch shows how viewing hours of regular porn eased him into enjoying watching gay porn. He did not tell the audience that he needed go return some VHS tapes afterwards.

https://youtu.be/lMc_jc2IHhg?t=72
>>
File: ATHF_none_of_this.jpg (71 KB, 1280x720)
71 KB
71 KB JPG
>>349399456
Fuck off carl
>>
File: 1601669038533.jpg (1.3 MB, 1440x2464)
1.3 MB
1.3 MB JPG
>>
>>349394246
>Watching porn reduces gray matter in prefrontal cortex
>The prefrontal cortex is located right behind the forehead and is known to be involved in planning and decision making.

Is this why I'm a brainlet that makes poor impulsive decisions? Is it over for me?
>>
How long do I need to abstain, to fix my ED?
I am on day 25. And take zink, ginseng etc pills daily for help.
>>
>>349394029
it's so easy to go outside and spot the coomers. i cringe, too, when i see them
>>
File: 1590907294995.png (280 KB, 980x742)
280 KB
280 KB PNG
>>349397751
>>349399407
>>349399816
>>349400189
>>349400506
Assmad turbo kike detected. Bump.
>>
>>349401177
Sure thing pal, sure thing
>>
>>349401244
>Mass quoting
>Calls me assmad
Kek
>>
>>349394246
>>Pornography consumption associated with mental health issues
I don't like porn. But isn't it possible that people with mental health issues watch porn because they are lonely and lack any social interaction, because crazy people suck to be around?
>>
File: 1607892424434.jpg (808 KB, 625x2585)
808 KB
808 KB JPG
>>
>>349394246
>>Porn addiction has the similar mechanism with substance addiction
Duh. As do most high dopamine activities
>>>Watching porn reduces gray matter in prefrontal cortex
>64 participants
>self reported porn consumption
what a joke
>>Prevalence of erectile dysfunction doubled between 2004 and 2013
Yea it must be porn, not veganism or one of the other mental illnesses disguised as diets
>Pornography consumption and psychosomatic and depressive symptoms among Swedish adolescents
>Depressive
>Swedish adolescents
Depression in a country with half a year of barely any sun. Must be porn.
>>Viewing internet pornography increases the risk of developing internet addiction
Literally tells me nothing

Get better info, sven
>>
File: 1621233210204.jpg (1.73 MB, 1558x6300)
1.73 MB
1.73 MB JPG
>>
>>349401165
I watch porn like twice a week and I never had "ED" problems. If anything I wish I had less mid day boners at work. Are you like 90?
>>
>>349399148
Retarded animal nigger, lacks any logic so he resorts to animalistic impulses like sex drive to rule his life
>>
File: 30grof.jpg (231 KB, 1699x1920)
231 KB
231 KB JPG
>>349401381
>>349401317
>two different replies less than a minute apart
>furious frantic typing
>no u
Bruh.
>>
File: 7A.jpg (2.78 MB, 4032x3024)
2.78 MB
2.78 MB JPG
JEWS CREATED PORN TO TURN WHITES INTO KEKS!

JEWISH WOMEN LOVE NIGGER COCK!
OPEN BORDERS FOR ISRAEL!
WHITE PEOPLE ARE THE CHOSEN PEOPLE!

卍 The Four Aryan Truths 卐

1. Suffering is an innate characteristic of existence.

2. Craving is the root cause of suffering.

3. Ending suffering can be attained by ending craving.

4. There is a path to ending craving and suffering.

http://buddhanet.net/audio-lectures.htm

http://www.ahandfulofleaves.org/documents/What%20the%20Buddha%20Taught_Rahula.pdf
>>
>>349401624
>TAKE THE JAB BECAUSE THE STUDIES SAY SO
>>
I have trouble with no fap because of anxiety. I dont even fap for the sexual nature of it. I dont do it to feel pleasure. I just do it to not feel anxious for a moment
>>
>>349401165
I'm almost at 90 days and I started blowing loads during dreams now. Never happens if you watch and coom to porn.
>>
>>349401719
>How dare this guy reply and do debates on an internet forum, the nerve of him
>>
>>349401925
That's because you have a low libido
>>
>>349401165
Nofap alone won’t fix erectile dysfunction. Your hormones are probably jacked. Low T, high prolactin, low thyroid. That’s true for a lot of modern people. Best of luck correcting that if that’s your case, but don’t expect not touching your dick at all to automatically fix it.
>>
>>349401590
Pretty much do the same, but since 14yo.
My test levels, according to my doctor, are very high, almost roider level.
My dick kinda works, but I cannot get turned on, like I am asexual or something.
>>349401925
>started blowing loads during dreams now
I had that after a week.
>>
>>349394246
>>Prevalence of erectile dysfunction doubled between 2004 and 2013
Because of porn? No, because women are getting alot uglier
>>
>>349394029
It’s all parasites, basically.

>>349394718
Go on keto and or start a parasite cleanse.
>>
>>349394246
>>349394718
>>349394841
>>349394899
>>349394952
>>349395004
>>349398562
based lads
>>
>>349402359
I started balding when I did keto
>>
>>349401873
>>349401981
>>349402040
>rapid fire replies
>mass quote (ironic consider what came from you after)
>clearly frantic to slide this
You're a little too passionate about this subject, rabbi. Nose sticking out from behind the post, bulbous and unsightly. Gnarled fingers attached to sweaty hands clasping, grotesque.
>>
I'm not against nofap by any means, but isn't it somewhat hypocritical how you belittle vaxxed normalfags for trusting muh science, then literally gobble up every study you can find on a different subject?
Explain your thought processes, please.
>>
File: 1637848052282.jpg (58 KB, 631x658)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
At this point I'm absolutely sure that porn addiction is the main factor behind trans epidemic and general decline of men.
>>
>>349402638
No that’s anime
>>
>>349402581
>S-s-s-stop disagreeing with me, just swallow my falsehoods and don't question!!!
>>
File: 1597985694566.jpg (62 KB, 920x960)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
>>349402861
>>
>>349402632
>then literally gobble up every study you can find on a different subject?
One of these things is not like the other.
>>
>>349399148
Seething coomer
>>
File: typical anime fag.webm (1.29 MB, 1280x720)
1.29 MB
1.29 MB WEBM
>>349402783
Yeah, it's more likely.
>>
>>349402977
>>349403141
I can taste your tears from here, can't stand this thread is no longer an echo chamber eh?
>>
>>349394029
I quit for good this time. I fucking hope. This shit is harder to quit that smoking. Dunno about alcohol. Any alcoholics can confirm?
>>
>>349402516
How did you end up with parasites in your hair?!

What the fuck. That’s why I recommend keto + parasite cleanse and use some hardcore dewormer medications too.
So paraguard(all natural stuff like black walnut and wormwood) + dewormer such anti pin worms medication, it’s chemicals.

You will take the parasite pill.
You will start parasite cleansing.
Also those Illuminati pyramid cult shits worship the parasites as god. I’m serious, not even kidding.
>>
>>349403246
Nigger, what in the fuck are you even talking about? So transparent, too easy to read.
>>>/twitter/
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>349403421
>I'll pretend I can't understand you because I have no reply
>>
>>349400887
you're a desperate coomer nonetheless.
>>
>>349400663
Much better than using it. It's very difficult initially but I can promise you I you're unable to do it, you wouldnt enjoy sex either.
>>
>>349394850
Came here to post this

Reject porn embrace NeoGastonism
>>
>>349403356
why assume you have parasites to begin with? maybe some level of toxicity as fat is released into the bloodstream, simply because there's some toxines in every food you eat, but why would you assume you've parasites? do you eat raw meat or something?w tf
>>
File: 1637099812962.png (598 KB, 843x661)
598 KB
598 KB PNG
>>349394029
INFORMATION

INFORMATION

WHAT SHALL WE DO WITH THIS INFORMATION

POST MORE INFORMATION

INFORMATION

IDLE ABOUT WHILE I READ MORE INFORMATION

TAKE IN THE INFORMATION

ANALYZE IT

REALIZE ITS CORRECT

TAKE IN MORE INFORMATION

TAKE IN MORE INFORMATION

TAKE IN MORE INFORMATION
>>
>>349402516
you don't need to go full keto. Eat carbs every other day but shit all the intake to one meal like dinner or supper. I eat fried rice and buckweat every other day. Never had problems with hair. Maybe something else is at play dunno. Prior to that I spent 2 month on pure keto and felt myself depleted by the end of it. Also tried to go completely without food. Managed to last 12 days on water with some salt in it and lemon juice for vit c because muh coronue.
>>
>>349403581
>Coomer
You really think calling guys some word that was made up by a 5 year old kid is gonna make them go "OH WELL IN THAT CASE I WILL DEFINITELY GO MARRY THAT 300 POUND 35 YEAR OLD WOMAN WITH 5 NIGGER BABIES"
>>
>>349403795
>shit
lol, SHIFT
>>
File: knucklegloves.jpg (32 KB, 600x807)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
>>349402638
>https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10241657/Fan-never-say-player-LeBron-James-two-young-fans-sitting-courtside-KICKED-OUT.html?offset=11&max=100&jumpTo=comment-776361445#comment-776361445
Its the modern day cult of Dionysus. That fucker did in ancient Greece, he's doing it again...somoene summoned him, like Kek,
>>
>>349402132
Please redpill me on thyroids. That may be my problem. My mother has issues with it, so its genetically in me too.
>>
what is considered porn addiction? sometimes before sleep i fap to porn i cum after 5 minutes and then i go to sleep i don't always do that and i can go 2 months without it no problems when is somebody considered addicted?
>>
>>349399455
Realize that porn is basically a legal drug pushed by kikes to keep you fucked in the head, use that information to tell yourself its a problem and you need to stop.
>>
File: 1592283051821.gif (628 KB, 500x270)
628 KB
628 KB GIF
>>349394246
>>349394841
>>349394899
>>349394952
>>349395004
Thank you, based info anons.
My experience with pitching porn and masturbation to the way side was weight loss, increased aggression, increased energy, increased muscle tone, and increased libido. Plan to stick to it because I feel great.
>>349403497
Kike, there is no reply to you. You're not presenting anything of substance, you're not breaking up an 'echochamber'. You're just barking retarded contrarian nonsense from a dark moist corner. You're pathetic and you're not worth wasting oxygen on. Go suck off an infant, you fucking degenerate shit stain.
>>
I mean, you don’t need a scientific study to know that porn is bad for you. It’s pretty obvious shit.

Having said that, there are way worse vices out there. I’ve been physically addicted to drugs before and cooming 1/2 times a day is nothing in comparison, physically, financially, socially etc. Im man enough to admit i am not strong enough to go without some vice in my life. Shrug.
>>
>>349403816
>"OH WELL IN THAT CASE I WILL DEFINITELY GO MARRY THAT 300 POUND 35 YEAR OLD WOMAN WITH 5 NIGGER BABIES"
Why is it that American dudes on /pol/ always say that they only have obese single moms available? I am in Canada, which is politically even more pozzed than America and has a higher obesity rate, and yet I've only met an obese single mom with a half-black kid once
>>
>>349404175
>Blah blah blah words words
>>
>>349399148
>JUST LIKE SCIENTIFIC STUDIES SHOWS YOU MUST TAKE THE JAB
they don't do that at all, though, retard. studies say the vaccines lose efficacy after 6 months.
longterm effects have obviously not been studied yet so they don't say anything about that at all.
>>
>>349403879
wouldn't want to eat shit but each to his own kek
>>
>>349394599
checked
>>
>>349404300
Because any mildly or more attractive woman has such high impossible standards that if you are even a 9/10 you are rejected
>>
File: 1592309851666.jpg (78 KB, 396x385)
78 KB
78 KB JPG
>>349404175
Forgot to mention radically increased motivation. Turned me into a go getter.
>>
>>349394899
>Men who are sexually active in their 20s and 30s are more likely to develop prostate cancer
lolwut
>>
>>349404090
Porn was a white invention
>>
>>349404309
Hypocrite.
>>
>>349404514
These anti porn sjw's are the same people who said in the past that listening to rock music and playing video games makes you a serial killer
>>
>>349404420
>Because any mildly or more attractive woman has such high impossible standards that if you are even a 9/10 you are rejected
I'm pretty plain-looking and thin Canadian girls flirt with me all the time. Are you on dating apps a lot? The worst women go on dating apps because they can't find a man outside the Internet
>>
>>349394029
Porn has destroyed my sexuality. I can only get hard for fucked up fetishes. Normal sex does nothing to me, I cant get it up.
>>
>>349403795
Yeah my solution was to start eating fruit again.
As for fasting, I could only do it 3 days, but bear in mind I was never obese to begin with, so that might be a factor.
>lemon juice
wouldn't that break the fast?
>>
>>349404539
Never said it wasn't, porn is being pushed harder then ever for a reason though.
>>
>>349404678
>and thin Canadian girls flirt with me all the time
Yeah same here, they will flirt with you but that's it
>>
>>349403795
did y ou measure your sugar/ketone bodies in blood during fasting? I suspect you might've broken the fast a few times with that lemon juice
>>
Porn isn't bad in moderation
>>
>>349394029
Quite literally everything you do and experience "changes" the brain.
>>
>>349404800
>Yeah same here, they will flirt with you but that's it
That's a good sign though. If they wanted to have sex with you right after its a whore trying to trap you into giving money. The flirting girls are waiting for you to ask them out, have a serious relationship before sex
>>
File: 1592365025262.png (51 KB, 1218x561)
51 KB
51 KB PNG
>>349404776
That hebrew isn't worth the (You)s, he's incoherent as it is.
>>
Is there any correlation between porn addiction and having gay thoughts then acting on them? Serious fucking question.
>>
>>349394029
yeah pron ain't good for you, but there's millions, perhaps BILLIONS of guys out there that will NEVER find a woman. they'll either have to pay or use porn. take away porn and then there's countries (USA, etc.) where you can't even legally hire a whore.

actually go afucking head and do it. take away porn. take away video games. take away everything from those young men who have nothing else. that'll be a fucking riot lol.
>>
>>349402226
High T leads to high E. Look at high E symptoms.
>>
>>349401797
>nazi buddha
>>
File: fghjfgjgfj.jpg (2 KB, 105x25)
2 KB
2 KB JPG
>>349405274
Speaks for itself.
>>
>>349405298
You have to understand these anti porn guys are just glowniggers, they want young white guys to go crazy and shoot up a place so they have more excuses to take away our guns
>>
>>349399148
>long term studies
right, because the wujab has been around since 2004
>>
>>349405492
Kek, bornjerkin gotta love the memes. Good catch.
>>
>>349402311
Ugly is a dualistic concept. Uglier compared to what? A medieval peasant with rickets and pubic lice or the people on tv and advertisements and porn
>>
>>349405142
No, they will flirt, even give you their phone number, and never respond to you ever again, it's a game they play
>>
>>349394246
thanks fren
>>
>>349405274
Yes, think about it like this. The incel will flock to porn, he will not go out and find a woman to love, his addiction will fall deeper and deeper and his mind will be warped to what porn is and will feel inadequate, he will be isolated with his addictions for so long he will start to think hes gay because he believes that obtaining female attention and affection is unatainable.
>>
>>349405675
Just holding out for chad, as their eggs hold on for dear life. Oh well, not my problem.
>>
Has there been any research done if written or drawn pornography had the same, worse, less or no effect?
>>
I'll freely admit porn has rotted my brain. I'd probably just be a loner straight guy without it, but years of consumption has warped me into a degenerate coombrained sissy faggot. The focus on females and their pleasure drive men to be more receptive of the female role in sex.
>>
File: ocr.jpg (135 KB, 1024x727)
135 KB
135 KB JPG
porn business and prostitution is utterly jewish and degenerate, but "porn addiction" is some sort of mutt mart-sharter grifter cuckservative boogeyman to boost their armchair non-existant "trad" moral stance from thin air

same social media inhabiting low iq mart sharters come up with weird, loud non-objective ideas what "communism" is or what is was as a regime in different countries, polluting and dilluting any valid critique of said regimes in the past
>>
>>349405716
>he will not go out and find a woman to love,
Hahahahaha

Go ahead and try that these days and get back to me
>>
>>349405344
Kinda starting to make sense. You guys are better than professional doctors! Thanks
>>
File: 1592558018217.png (332 KB, 659x460)
332 KB
332 KB PNG
>>349405540
>muh SJWs
>muh Glowniggers
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bad-jacketing
Get out, kike.
>>
>>349405849
Fellow researcher there, I also conduct this experiment

What they circle jerk about is dopamine and that you shouldn't trigger its release too often. But cooming also depletes you of zinc, and one Italian coomer heavily implied he takes Omega 3 for this reason. I also eat Omega 3 but for other reasons, same as zinc actually.

You could have various health and mental problems and you just connect them to cooming, making a false relation and trying to resolve the problem by absurd approach.
>>
>>349406090
Not that hard, I've done it. Maybe your brain is rotted from what you think women want.
>>
>>349394029
The south seems to be addicted to it. They will literally steal the sweat off your balls to feed their delusional addiction.
>>
>>349402638
Yes. The hedonic treadmill leads you to seek novelty in weirder and weirder pornography until the things mainstream society has always held as unspeakable become boring to you.

Today trans tomorrow pedos.
>>
File: 1636895707478.jpg (66 KB, 948x661)
66 KB
66 KB JPG
>>349406153
>t.
>>
>>349404012
Basically your brain downregulates thyroid production if it perceives chronic stress so it doesn’t burn through your energy too fast, but this also downregulates everything else in the body through increasing prolactin through your pituitary gland. Women often get it from stupid deficient diets and things like birth control, or just pregnancy and breastfeeding with not enough nutrition. Men from too little sleep and skipping meals, not enough sun exposure, jacking off way too much. It can be difficult to convince your brain to increase thyroid production. It needs a strong sustained stimulus of abundance to trust its safe to raise it again. Working up to higher calories of good nutrition is one way, but doesn’t always work either on its own. Combined with a period of thyroid supplementation can calm down the pituitary gland’s secretion of prolactin so dopamine and thyroid can rise again on their own without thyroid supplementation.
>>
I'll take porn over a woman any day. Less whining, less money, less drama, less cheating, less bs.
>>
>>349406283
You don't think common sense tells you that constantly forcing your body to secrete fluids is a bad thing?
>>
>>349406300
Sure thing pal, i believe you
>>
>>349406149
Well I'm glad to help. No real good options to give you. I would embrace it for now, and see what happens in 3-5 years, your levels may come down.
>>
>>349405667
Compared to everyone 30-50 years ago
Im a coomer and plenty of IRL women get me going, most dont though
>>
>>349401797
>>
>>349406485
>I believe you
>Can't even fathom another person being in a good relationship
Christ..... your brain must be fucked from porn bud.
>>
File: 1637353245220.jpg (901 KB, 1987x2001)
901 KB
901 KB JPG
Isn't it funny the same people here posting the charts showing all women these days only go for the top 1% of men are telling you to stop looking at porn and chase these women who will never give you the light of day?
>>
>>349406651
Hahahahaha

>Dude women are so easy to get bro, women have such lower standards bro

You are so fucking stupid to think I will fall for that
>>
>>349406698
Imagine shilling for porn, what exactly does porn get you? Also first sign of an addiction is justification in which you are doing right now lmao
>>
>>349406651
You're arguing with a retard, anon. He's just here to say the opposite of whatever anyone else says even if it contradicts him. Just wants the (You)s.
>>
>>349405492
kek nice eyes anon
>>
>>349406404
Unironically carbs help with thyroid function. And dopamine brings down prolactin.
>>
>>349394246
>Watching porn reduces gray matter in prefrontal cortex
Bros.... I've been a chronic coomer for over a decade... Is it too late for me? Can my brain ever recover?
>>
>>349406898
>>349406866
>You are addicted

Says the people posting anti porn threads 20 times a day and being obsessed with what other guys do in the privacy of their bedroom
>>
>>349406866
Oh look the glowkike is still here
>>
>>349394718
>easy pissy
Fucking sucks. kenosis is the true way to set yourself free from any addiction
>>
>>349406898
Yeah I see that, reminds me of some fat faggot I know basically saying
>"Why should I try if im a fat loser and girls dont like me!!!!"
Pathetic desu
>>
File: 1632245697653.jpg (47 KB, 800x534)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
>>349406698
Yes, it is really weird how some retards trying to make you do things you don't want
These fuckers with jabs are the same persons I guess
All I have to say fir these npcs - None of your business
>>
>>349407066
>20 times a day
lolwut
>>
>>349407090
>>349407066
Well??? what do you get out of porn thats a positive if I'm a kike?? I'm waiting.
>>
File: 1565634887085.jpg (78 KB, 604x604)
78 KB
78 KB JPG
>>349394029
>>
>>349394029
it’s bad don’t watch it fuck kikes and niggers and especially all deranged tranny faggots who need to be fucked to death with machetes.
>>
>>349401105
Yes it's why you have poor impulse control but you can still stop and regain control
>>
>>349406982
Yep. Forgot to mention that. Low carb almost always lowers thyroid. Liver and other tissues need abundant glycogen to convert T4 to T3.
>>
>>349404539
https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/
>>
>>349405716
That's pretty much it fren. It seems like when I think I'm doing good I slip and it all just starts over from the beginning again. How can someone know why they are going to hell and just keep falling into the same degeneracy? Is it just lack of will and strength? The fact that I can't talk about it with anyone is what makes it worse.
>>
>>349394901
Not America. #1 it’s run by Jews who hate everything good. #2 muh freedom.

The Jews who run the country will make damn sure that all degeneracies remain unabated. The Jewish republican donor has got 30 republicans to vote on making trannies are protected class. This is how they plan to kill Christianity... probably try to sue them into bankruptcy.
>>
>>349407464
>Archaeological evidence is a logical fallacy
lolwut
>>
>>349407392
>Low carb almost always lowers thyroid
Whoa, no shit? I didn't know that. Got a friend who is full carnivore, says it's the best decision he's ever made. I bloat on certain carbs but they do give me long term energy if I eat them early.
>>
>>349407547
Probably a mix of will and boredom, maybe work on mindfulness. I'm not 100% sure man but I would practice working on telling yourself no whenever you have the feeling.
>>
>>349404178
>>349403348
I had been watching porn every day for ten years.

When I got a girlfriend though, I stopped watching it. Not even because we’re able to have sex every day. We’re a long distance couple. But it just didn’t feel right to watch it anymore.

I don’t get what all the hype is about though. I don’t get why so many guys act like porn has this magical power over their lives. I even hear some guys act as if they’d rather watch porn then have sex with their girlfriend?

I watched porn every day and I enjoyed it, but I was certainly no addict. I quit it very easily once I decided it didn’t feel right to me anymore. I don’t think porn is anything special, it just enhances your masturbation experience but it’s still not even close in quality to the experience of being with your girlfriend.
>>
>>349407628
>evidence
>cherry picked instance
>can't prove what it represents or depicts
>refuses to explain further
>>
>>349404675
funny thing is that the guys that listened to rock music and killed/ruined millions of children said that of video games
>>
>>349407848
>can't prove what it represents or depicts
LITERALLY JUST LOOK AT IT, IT'S NOT FUCKING ABSTRACT ART
>>
if watching porn ISNT bad then why is all of the porn industry run and advertiser by jews?
>>
File: your brain on porn.png (3.17 MB, 1833x6609)
3.17 MB
3.17 MB PNG
>>
>>349407938
This, the faggots advocating for porn haven't told me how it's a positive in any single way yet.
>>
>>349399148
>studies telling you to take a vaccine which is making pharma companies billions of dollars
vs.
>studies with no financial motive simply telling you not to consume porn

How can you possibly conflate the two? Any study telling you to consume something, or to substitute consumption of X with consumption of Y is likely bullshit. On the contrary, a study that encourages you NOT to consume something and doesn't try to sell any sort of substitute is likely legitimate.
>>
Fuck man, I genuinely believe that Americans are some of the dumbest people on this planet.

source: I ain't gotta prove shit nigga, just look at >>349407933
>>
File: Meta Simps.jpg (1.14 MB, 3017x2033)
1.14 MB
1.14 MB JPG
>>349394029
pandemic actually caused by smoking, drugs, vaping, porn, pre-marital sex, gambling, organized crime and artificial intelligence weaponization.

https://www.udrop.com/64bI/Meta-Simpsons_Conspiracy_Red_Pilled_49min_18+.mp4
>>
>>349408010
Something something prostate cancer is the usual go to but the sources on that basically range from 'experts say' to 'a new study finds' to non-existent.
>>
>>349408092
Same shit

>THE SCIENCE SAYS IT SO YOU MUST COMPLY!!! PUT DOWN THE PORN!!! TAKE THE JAB!!! I FUCKING LOVE SCIENCE!!!
>>
>>349408394
muh prostate cancer is the equivalent of evangelicals telling their kids that their penis will fall of if they wank it
>>
>>349407628
https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/strawman
>>
>>349408010
Because there are no positives out of porn. You get that quick sense of euphoria and hours of guilt that follow.
>>
>>349400887
This, I clicked one of studies and it had 400 participants, they used R squared difference of 0.1 to claim causation
>>
>>349408708
Projection: the post
>>
>>349408699
>Archaeological evidence is a strawman
>>
>>349407667
Low carb can feel great at first if you have an inflamed gut. So it can be useful in the short term sometimes, but adding back in enough carbs to for your needs is a good idea long term. Forcing the body to make enough glucose from protein can be too stressful for most people.
>>
File: 1635357095709.jpg (15 KB, 369x308)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
>>349408394
Should summise that these claims of 'a new study' and 'experts say' are always without substance and heavily biased. Usually just articles written by jewish or ghost writers with no medical or scientific backgrounds. It's basically just propaganda for brain dead coomers to consume the headline of, site that as proof of their claim, and fap victoriously.
>>
>>349407725
Thanks fren for the advice and the ear.
>>
>>349408708
>>he doesn't get the post nut clarity of mind non NPCs get

yngmi
>>
>>349408836
Yes I speak from experience if that's what you are getting at
>>
>>349408936
You mean like the studies claiming your brain will reduce in size looking at a woman in a bikini?
>>
File: 1608837131095.png (6 KB, 295x171)
6 KB
6 KB PNG
>>349408924
These are good things to know. Thanks, fren. I'll supplement my diet with just a few early carbs.
>>
What about literotica?
>>
File: 1623503877353.jpg (69 KB, 480x466)
69 KB
69 KB JPG
>>349394029
I'm just happy that I broke away from that shit. It really was dictating my life to where I was getting to worse and worse crap.
Porn really fucks you up and I got into that crap as soon as I got into my teens. Never again, now I only think about my gf and how many children I'm going to put in her.
>>
>>349394029
Israel broadcasts porn to Palestine, that's all you really need to know.
>>
>>349409048
Yeah I get the clarity of knowing what I did was for nothing except self gratification and nothing else. As a buddy of mine would say, "you may as call yourself a faggot if you like touching your own cock so much".
>>
>>349408910
https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/strawman
wow... another strawman lol

strawmanception?
>>
>>349394246
Incredibly biased and dishonest titles to those links, "pal". Here, lemme fix em for you:
>>Porn addiction has the similar mechanism with substance addiction
Porn addiction, like any other internet addiction investigated in the past, has a similar mechanism with substance addiction

>>Watching porn reduces gray matter in prefrontal cortex
Frequently watching porn is associated (key) with less gray matter in prefrontal cortex, no causation is verified

>>Prevalence of erectile dysfunction doubled between 2004 and 2013
Prevalence of erectile dysfunction, which has a very high positive correlation with male self-image, doubled between 2004 and 2013

>>Pornography consumption associated with mental health issues
Pornography consumption and psychosomatic and depressive symptoms among Swedish adolescents, and is frequently associated with being born outside of Sweden, living with separated parents, or attending a vocational high school program

>>Viewing internet pornography increases the risk of developing internet addiction
Viewing internet pornography exacerbates the risk of developing internet addiction, similar to any other internet activity of leisure, like social media for example.

Not even gonna do the rest in this thread, because it's very obvious and has always been obvious that porn addiction is a symptom, not a cause.
Doing it in moderation is fine, just like anything else in life.
Simple as that.
>>
>>349409281
Why do stormfags always have to quote the talmud when the entire talmud is not considered canon by any jewish group and you are free to agree or disagree with any part of it?
>>
File: 1592278748151.gif (232 KB, 510x662)
232 KB
232 KB GIF
>>349409088
>34 posts by this ID
>>
File: 1637119388635.gif (1.7 MB, 619x672)
1.7 MB
1.7 MB GIF
>>349400506
My god, how could you arrive to that conclusion? WTF? Everyone that apply a no nut for a month is atracted to trannys then?
>>
>>349408632
There are tons of studies that claim porn is harmless and even beneficial. Yet, NO studies contradicting the efficacy or safety of the COVID vaccines are even allowed to be published. Conflating the two is either just an extremely brainlet take, or an intentionally misleading false equivalence.
>>
>>349394029
Basic conditioning is all that is needed.
It is degenerate.
It is disconnected from reality, makes you perverted, and fucks your sexual drive.
Jacking off and porn are not real.
It is a sin.
Stop it.
Fuck the kikes and their (((prostate))) studies.
Bust a nut in your wife.
Better to cut out your eye, so better not to watch porn or jack off, whatever the (((fake))) cost is.
Get married faggots.
>>
>>349394899
>Recently we showed that 24 h after copulation to satiety
copulation is sex not masturbation...
>>
>>349404514
>>349404675
its from STDs you retards
>>
>>349408010
Because there's nothing wrong with porn. If you're addicted to porn easily, then that's all on you.
>>
>>349409495
You still haven't told us how that image is not porn

>>349409696
>NOOO YOU AREN'T ALLOWED TO REPLY TO PEOPLE

>>349409714
Uh, yes?

>>349409718
Are you fucking retarded?

https://brownstone.org/articles/79-research-studies-affirm-naturally-acquired-immunity-to-covid-19-documented-linked-and-quoted/
>>
>>349408988
no problem man, just think about how much better you'd feel and if you stay productive jacking off is kinda a huge time waste anyways.
>>
>>349409259
You bet that’s what frens are for. Another tip: Raw honey is a great carb source if you have stummy problems. Gut bacteria can’t fuck with it because the bees infuse it with all sorts antibacterial substances and it refills liver glycogen really well because it has free glucose and fructose in it.
>>
>>349409718
Porn is free speech, kike.
>>
>>349394901
This is what I'm wondering as well.
Let's say you quit the porn jew.
Now what?
Every woman is a whore. Social media is complacent in the whore worship of our culture. I don't want to participate in this degenerate culture that encourages sleeping around. Same as porn but more work.
What avenue is there for man to release his sexual energy in a healthy way?
>>
>>349394956
my instincts tell me to fap to clear my mind and focus better on everything from constructive hobbies to lifting but it does seem to deplete me of zinc and vitamin d, and simply taking more of those vitamins to compensate is not good for me, and eating foods with those can only help so much
>>
>>349410336
Whats your opinion on what women want in society and how much porn do you watch, I bet the answer to both correlate with eachother.
>>
>>349404714
>I can only get hard for fucked up fetishes. Normal sex does nothing to me, I cant get it up.
This phenomena is weird to me. You hear endless stories of how guys need to watch increasingly fucked up porn to get off. I saw my first porn around 14-15 and have coomed to the same type of porn for 30 years since then. Big titty MF White/White scenes 90% of the time. Then sometimes MFF, MFFF etc. Not into anal or any fetish. Not into MMF. Not into shitskins unless they have a high white admixture. The only real difference is the porn stars today are a bit more natural vs the past when they had cartoonishly large, hard, stretched skin fake tits.
>>
>>349410128
>Get married faggots.
>settle down for some used-up old hag
Christkikes are a mistake.
>>
>>349399743
This kills the /pol/faggot
>>
>>349408836
>a really common result of masturbation is just projection
Yeah, because you only jerk it to missionary position with a cross hanging over the bed.
>>
>>349409631
shut up kike
>>
You can say the same thing by watching marvel movies
>>
>>349410634
>"Bro porn does nothing to your brain bro please I love jerking off to it"
>"OMG FUCKING EPIC IRON NIGGER DEFEATED RACISM! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SLAY QUEEN"
Yeah this is more then enough proof.
>>
>>349410328
>You still haven't told us how that image is not porn
see >>349404776
>>
>>349401015
I watch porn and hate jews
>>
>>349400506
This. Nailed it
>>
>>349401015
Tldr. Some pseudo faggotry posted by leaf chink.
>>
Porn does nothing to the brain yet predictive programming is a thing
Does mixed race couples in TV shows and commercials do nothing? if so then why do it?
Why do the same people who push this predictive programming push porn this much?
People for porn are beyond delusional and will never go anywhere in life.
>>
>>349394029

It's not normal to watch that much sex especially not as a teen especially without actually experiencing it. A 12 year old has seen more than Ginges Kahn has seen.
>>
>open thread about porn
>all the memeflags are defending it
clockwork
>>
File: 1637814898866.jpg (45 KB, 960x960)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
>porn banned from tumblr
>Onlyfans almost banned porn
>Sexy women are now banned from comics, cartoons, video games, tv shows, movies
>Maxim and playboy also no longer show sexy women

But please go ahead and keep telling us how the kikes are pushing sexy images on us when the opposite is actually happening
>>
>>349411413
I'm not, these niggers are delusional. They have yet to tell me what positives there are in porn, their entire posts are justifications because they ARE addicted.
>>
>>349409509
>just do heroin every in moderation, goy
It’s a symptom of what, exactly? To be honest with you, I think, just like the vaccine, the specifics of how it works and what it actually does to you are of secondary importance. It is an indisputable fact that there is a large conspiracy of people, with mysterious ulterior motives, trying to convince you that it is healthy when it clearly is not. Evil people who want you dead want you to masturbate to pornography and take the vaccine and take hormones and cut your dick off and stop believing in god and just give half your paycheck to niggers and clap when niggers riot and give the other half of your paycheck to Israel. Fuck you, rabbi. Any white man reading this: do not take the vaccine, do not watch pornography. Don’t tolerate faggots trying to manipulate your kids and keep them away from black savages like that nigger terrorist in Wisconsin. Simple as.
>>
>>349400506
ugh, stop making me think

thinking is hard
>>
>>349411435
>Get people hooked on porn for a while
>Eventually start to remove it and make it paid for
I wonder whos going to be making money off porn? who are the people that already make tons of cash off porn??? right Kikes!!
>>
>>349394029
this is a no no opinion these days, isn't it?
>>
>>349400506
i fap once every 1-3 days
if you dont have the desire to jack off multiple times a day then you have low testosterone, whether you are exposed to sexual stimuli or not. and even if you have good testosterone, if you dont make an effort to not abstain from jacking off multiple times a day your life will just be shit from blowing the fuck out of your dopamine receptors and wasting nutrients on producing semen. trust me im a veteran retired coomer

>>349411435
theres less hot women in entertainment media because its all out in the open that those women are literal prostitutes for rich jews now. attractive women can make more money just by having a fucking instagram page and not suck some obese kike egg dick. as for videogames, its because nu-males and feminists are just retards and jews arent in 100% complete control of everything even if its close
>>
>>349411435
Porn producers and porn site owners are subject to every time rule.
I'm sure it's pure consider center
>>
>>349411722
Anti-porn fags can't think. They're NPCs doing what basedentists say.
>>
I find it really funny porn addicts can't even differentiate jerking off and watching porn. It's one in the same to them because they're so hooked on it they can't even use their own imagination anymore lmao. Fucking insufferable group of people.
>>
>>349411794
But your the same faggots saying porn is free, holy shit please be consistent
>>
>>349409714
No, only you and your ilk.
>>
File: Yawning2.jpg (309 KB, 849x565)
309 KB
309 KB JPG
>>349394029
>literal whole point of life, entire purpose of evolution, is pressure focused around making it hard for you to coom
>remove that pressure
>wtf why can't I get a girlfriend why are all women whores now?!?
>>
>>349411435
Christkikes hate white men that like looking at sexy women. They're the same as leftists and SJWs.
>>
>>349408708
You feel hours of guilt because you’re watching weird stuff. Not because you’re watching porn. Just jerk off to a picture of a girl in a miniskirt or something.
>>
>>349412164
Dude how fucking retarded are you that you can't even draw a conclusion in that post, do you know how you get druggies addicted? you give them free samples and guess what, after those free samples are gone they're going to want more and more and more until they're willing to dish out boat loads of fucking cash for it. You people are so fucking braindead I swear.
>>
>>349412235
1 in 3 women admit to masturbating to porn last i checked and IIRC

number is probably way higher if you take survey bias into account

so how does this explain the fact that women are having much more sex than men right now?
>>
>>349412058
you unironically have a point
in general, i am impulsive and impatient even though I have the capacity to do critical thinking
>>
>>349408708
This doesn't happen to everyone.
>>
>>349412404
women and men aren't the same, brainlet.
>>
>>349412521
Every single one of your posts have been almost zombie like, you type like a fucking idiot. You're also hiding your real flag with that flag just so people don't call you even more fucking stupid.
>>
>>349410336
>10 minutes per day is huge waste of time
>>
>>349412348
Then why is pornhub and millions of other sites still free? Why are they taking so long to turn on the shekel machine?

Also

>Drug peddlers give free samples

Hahahaha, show me ONE drug dealer who gives out free samples, I'll wait
>>
>>349412058
>he thinks we don’t see through the nazi flag
Who do you guys work for, seriously? I used to think the stuff about this place being full of paid shills was schizo nonsense but it’s painfully obvious when you people don’t want us talking about something. Do you make decent money doing this or do you think this is like a ‘greater good’ thing? Are you actually in Israel or do they have offices in different countries?
>>
>>349411435
>Sexy women are now banned from comics, cartoons, video games, tv shows, movies
Lmao maybe if you're consuming western media
>>
>>349399148
This but unironically.
>>
>>349412634
so youd have me believe that men who masturbate to porn are incel losers but women who masturbate to porn are perfectly fine???

a total reversal of the gender roles basically?
>>
>>349400887
>self report is reliable
Ah shit goys I guess pain doesn't exist. We've been living a lie because we can't accurately test for pain.
I'll cede on the null determination on casualty but the self-reporting is a useless metric to shit on.
>>
>>349412634
Christkikes don't acknowledge the differences of race and gender. They're told to love everyone and be nigger-lovers.
>>349412660
No u
>>
>>349412706
Pornhub just removed literally all amateur content made by unverified profiles, you think they did that for no reason? your porn will be paid for soon you fucking idiot. Stay addicted, you're only fucking your own useless brain up atleast.
>>
>>349394029
the energy you save whilst not thinking of sex is enormous and made me more based then i was.

fuck hoes, and you dont want to have any children in this clownworld anyways
>>
>>349412914
>your porn will be paid for soon
>JUST YOU WAIT, TWO MORE WEEKS BRO

HAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>349412732
I don't work for anyone, faggot. I wish I could get paid arguing with faggots like you though.
>>
>>349412914
>you think they did that for no reason?
are you feigning stupidity? everyone knows why they did that. people were uploading videos of real rape and shit dumbass.they're covering their asses
>>
>>349413057
Whatever you say kike, most people understand what your game is.
>>
>>349412428
Yep don't mind it bro. these anti-porn fags are NPCs, they're no different than the libtard vaxx shills
>>
>>349413222
>TWO MORE WEEKS, JUST YOU WAIT AND SEE
>>
jews would give all white people free drugs if they could, to destroy our race. what the fuck are you retards arguing about whether they're gonna make people pay for porn or not for. they dont care about money more than the extent it serves as a vehicle for power. and they can get power by just destroying people with porn. likewise with drugs. they only dont do it with drugs because that would make it too obvious and society would fucking break down too fast
>>
File: 248230599.jpg (212 KB, 590x322)
212 KB
212 KB JPG
>>349394599
>>349404400
The numbers don't lie, just because you are not taking something into the body physically dosn't mean it can't affect you in a bad way.
>>
>>349410392
>What avenue is there for man to release his sexual energy in a healthy way?
noporn is way the way to go, and try to find a girl who isn't a social media whore. good fucking luck since there really isn't a good answer to your question.

another thing is defining what porn is. obviously anything on porn sites, but then you look at some hollywood movies and I think to myself "this is just softcore porn isn't it?" and scrolling through instagram looking at bikini photos? technically not porn but really it's having the same dopamine effect isn't it? seems like it's all porn in one way or another even if it technically isn't.
>>
File: 1595014750668.png (1.58 MB, 689x1008)
1.58 MB
1.58 MB PNG
>>349394029
I've always disliked 3dpd stuff because i knew jews make it all. I really don't get the appeal even if you discount the whole jew things.

I only like /mlp/ stuff. Fluttershy is absurdly sexy.
>>
>>349410465
In today's society it's hard to say what a woman wants. I know one that has 6 kids and wants everything that comes with a relationship but doesn't want a relationship. I talk with women and flirt with them as often as I can and have gotten some to get comfortable with me, but my awkwardness makes me putting off going through with asking them out on a date, and by the time I do it's too late. I don't watch porn as much as I used to, but when I do I end up bingung on it like you would a tv series. I mean frankly bro, I have no clue what a woman wants. I've been "the nice guy" all my life in thinking when I was younger that women wanted a gentleman, but the older I get the more I see why nice guys finish last.
>>
>>349411575
>>just do heroin every in moderation, goy
Never said you should or you shouldn't. Stop putting words in my mouth.
>It’s a symptom of what, exactly?
Being addicted to porn is a symptom of one's life being shitty, not the cause.
AKA: Shitty life precedes porn addiction, porn addiction does not precede shitty life
The rest of your rambling is irrelevant to this simple fact, so I'll just ignore it.
Also I'm not a jew. You don't call me a rabbi.
>>
When I was living with my gf, I did nofap without trying. Now that we broke up I do fap to porn once a day. I don't know whats the big deal about all of this is. It will stop when I am in a relationship again. I can understand that it's a problem when you are in a relationship but you are rather fap to porn, but there is no way I am going to work with full balls while living alone.
>>
>>349413462
>try to find a girl who isn't a social media whore
Doesn't exist
>>
>>349413634
Or to be more specific, you won't find a decently attractive one who isn't an attention whore
>>
>>349412085
This
>>
>>349413512
Yep, women want douche chad jocks, always been that way. Nothing wrong with it. If you aren't a chad and aren't getting pussy from roasties left and right, then consider yourself subhuman genetic garbage.
>>
>>349413968
Having sex with roasties can be done by Chad and non-Chad alike. Being in a meaningful relationship with a woman that wants to be with you before, during and after sex is supposed to be what we are looking for.
>>
File: what the.jpg (47 KB, 628x444)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
>>349398215
>Did no fap no porn for 90 days
>89th day have a dream where some chick pins me down, sits on my chest and tugs on my balls hard.
>Immediatley wake up
>Was that a succubus attack?
>Salt the room
>Still end up fapping during the day
I still haven't beaten 89 days clean I'm trying though. 3 Days & counting.
>>
>>349414625
they dont want you to be able to harness the psychic powers - send demons to cause you to fail.
>>
>>349399743
Sounds like a nice idea
>>
>>349413085
>enters a thread to tell people to watch porn and masturbate
>does it for free
Yeah, okay schlomo. When the system collapses are you afraid of getting Rittenhouse’d? That kike pedophile Rosenbaum, was he your cousin? Was it painful to see one of your fellow chosen get his brains blown out by a white child?
The virus hoax and forced vaccination put ZOG into an unrecoverable death spiral. Everyone will be hurt by what’s to come, but the Jewish people will not survive it. Again, to any newfriends: this
>>349412706
>>349412838
>>349413057
>>349413303
>>349413547
>>349413968
Is what paid shills look like. The Jewish Internet Defense Force is a real thing. They come into places like this, to stop conversations like these.
>>
File: 1629824586455.jpg (160 KB, 1600x1213)
160 KB
160 KB JPG
>>349412776
>mountains of data
>Trials end in 2023
>>
>>349415731
This is the most glowing post I have ever seen on this board
>>
>>349413547
>don’t call me a rabbi
How about kike? The rambling wasn’t irrelevant. My point was that you don’t have to be a scientist to understand that the vaccine is bad and you shouldn’t take it. Just the same as you don’t need to understand neurochemistry to figure out that porn is bad for your brain and you should cut it out of your life.
>>
>>349416126
>You can't make me take a vaccine, i have personal freedom
>You are not allowed to look at pixels on a computer screen, you do not have personal freedom
>>
>>349413767
All women are whores anon
>>
Literally every experience changes your brain.
Reading this post has changed your brain.
>>
File: nice trips.jpg (35 KB, 680x452)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
>>349414999
Trips of truth.
They won't keep us down forever, and I was getting close to the Akashic Record the last few times I abstained into the 50-60 day ranges.
>>
>>349415999
>:( he’s smirking at dead Jews!
>g-glowie!!!1!
I see you’re new here, probably since you are an actual glownigger from Israel, but at no point in my post did I advocate for violence, like one of your coworkers a few cubicles down.
>>349416356
>personal freedom means people should be exposed to addictive substances they have no chance of controlling themselves around
Okay, dipshit, please explain why heroin is illegal since it’s such an affront to “personal freedom”? Care to explain how the government force vaccinating you is the same as someone encouraging you to distance yourself from an addiction? You can’t, because you’re a disingenuous hook nose retard, but I’d like to see you squirm on the point.
>>
File: Project 319.11 Spiderweb.jpg (1.84 MB, 2764x2200)
1.84 MB
1.84 MB JPG
>>349416986
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7dNhnk2DsA
>>
>>
>>349403356
I see a pill version and a fluid version of paraguard. which do you prefer?
>>
>>349416356
>>349415999
>>349413547
>>349413303
>>349413085
>>349413057
>>349412838
>>349412521
>>349412238
>>349412164
>>349412058
>>349411435
>>349411177
>>349410524
>>349410387
>porn is free speech
Holy shit just put a neon sign on your forehead that says “IM FUCKING JEWISH”
>>349410328
>>349410280
>>349408910
>>349408836
Come on, don’t you have anything else to say YOU FUCKING KIKES??
>>
File: 1629832273040.jpg (31 KB, 600x500)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
>>349394029
I just wanna quit
>>
/pol/ has same and better and same effect.
>>
Bump



Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.