[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

The video was released by the attorney for Read’s widow, Matthew L. Harris. It depicts the confrontation between Read and Carruth in the moments before the shooting. In the video, Carruth told Read to leave. Carruth steps out momentarily to get a gun while Read had heated words with a woman identified in family court records as Read’s ex-wife.

Read and the woman were arguing over issues related to child custody.

Related Story: Wife of Chad Read releases video of deadly shooting

Making the case for self-defense
Carruth returned with a gun and repeated his demand that Read leave. At that point, the video depicts Read saying Carruth can go ahead and “use it, m***** f***** because G** d***** I’ll take it from you!”

Carruth’s attorney, David M. Guinn with Hurley, Guinn & Singh, said the shooting was self-defense.

“All Texans may lawfully brandish a firearm to protect themselves, their property and their business.” Guinn said.

“When Kyle did that, Chad Read advanced on him,” Guinn said.

Guinn also emphasized Read’s threat to take the gun from Carruth.

“And instantaneously, he tried to take the gun away from Kyle,” Guinn said. “In doing so he was power enough to sling Kyle 180 degrees around on Kyle’s patio.”

“Raising his left leg, he was continuing his advance on Kyle, threatening him and posing an immediate threat. Kyle responded,” Guinn said. “This is a justifiable homicide.”

Video All Angles
https://theync.com/texas-man-shot-dead-during-family-dispute.htm
>>
File: derrrrp.png (131 KB, 256x276)
131 KB
131 KB PNG
>>349401825
>Approach and wrestle a man with a gun
>Get shot

Darwin Award winner?
>>
>>349401825
releasing the video generally means it's now inadmissible as evidence.
seems like a good lawyer.
>>
>>349402014
Must be the movies that makes these cucks think they can fight someone with a gun. Fuck around and find out your not in a movie boomer.
>>
>>349402014
It's called being based, try it some time pussy.
>>
>>349402264
yes movies have brainswashed people into thinking they can take a hundred rounds still have time to kill the other guy
>>
>>349401825
Every american dreams of the day something like this happens to them so they can kill someone and get away with it. This is a consequence of not having wars anymore so that young men can have a taste of blood.
>>
>>349401825

You can see in the the last seconds of the video, Chad is just standing on the porch looking at the shooter AFTER Chad swung him around. There was no threat from Chad at THAT point. On the second video is where you see where Chad is standing. Anyways nobody in this country knows anymore how to deescalate a situation, its always push push push till it boils over.
>>
>>349401825
>Thanksgiving shooting
This shit happened weeks ago
>>
>>349402156
are you really this retarded
>>
File: abigaillaugh.webm (2.8 MB, 742x718)
2.8 MB
2.8 MB WEBM
>>349401825
>chad gets wasted by a ruger wielding manlet
I don't feel so good, Chadbros
>>
>>349402667
the video was released today so there kids remember how their dad got shot and thank god it wasn't them
>>
>>349401825
Joseph Rosenbaum 2.0
>>
i like it. if i was the chad, i'd bring my own gun so we could have a shootout and the winner would be released because of self defense.
>>
>>349401825
He just wanted to see his kid. If some faggot was trying to father my child I would go ballistic.
>>
>>349402622
Dont ever come to texas faggot
>>
wife was baiting father of their child into being an aggressive so she could take him back to family court and get his visiting rights scaled back / removed.
shooter was aiding and abetting a kidnapping.
>>
>>349401825
darwin (fucking kikes) hard at work
>>
>>349402831
the winner would get the girls in the vid as sex slaves
>>
>>349402890
>He just wanted to see his kid
take that shit outside of someone else's property line
>>
>>349402014
"Toxic masculinity" does exist. Among a minority of stone-age Alpha male descendent retards with astronomical levels of arrogance and self-assurance stemming from height and chest puff displacement alone.

/pol/ isn't against civilized men using firearms intelligently, and doesn't defend retard-tier pointless arrogance.
>>
>>349401825
Praise Jesus! MOAR! FUCK AROUND! FIND OUT!
>>
>>349402890
Probably shouldn't have divorced his wife, then try to act tough, fuck around, find out
>>
>>349401825
90 niggers shot by other niggers on a daily basis in city
Meh no news here

White man brandishes gun/shoots National news
Fucking 'murica and its stoopid gun problem
>>
>>349402890
he wuz jis tryna see his boi he dindu nuffang
>>
First rule in any self defense situation is to avoid conflict. Walk away. You're not a cop and you're not some settler in the wild west. Lock the door and call the cops. You may be right but you've ruined your and your family's lives because you wanted to prove a point.
>>
>>349402582
Its in our dna. Going back all the way to the wild west
>>
>>349401825
This is a sad situation. The pain of a father who sees another man raising his kids is unbearable. This guy snapped from this pain.
>>
>>349401825
imagine allowing a man to come that close to you while you are armed
>>
>>349401825
Is this going to be a thing? Are Kyle's going to bring back law and order? Is Kyle the positive version of Karen?
>>
>>349402949

Whatever, Texas is just as cucked or will be cucked as any other blue state, its literally California 2.0 in the making. It does not matter whether I come to Texas or not, its going to turn Blue and you know this already.

By the way this was NOT his property. The dude had a legal right and obligation to pick up his son at that established time. The victim wasn't told that his son was not on the premises until after the situation had already been escalated by introducing the gun.
>>
>>349403352
Can't walk away from a trespasser on your own property that refuses to leave. Texas is civilized enough to acknowledge this in the law.
>>
>>349402793
Nigger, I saw this video two days ago
>>
>>349403395
Now his son can spend quality time with his father at the cemetery
>>
He was looking to get shot, and he got what he wanted. It was justified
>>
>>349402014
Pulling a gun is a provocation.
>>
File: 1635909966628.jpg (791 KB, 970x911)
791 KB
791 KB JPG
>>349403641
this
>>
To clarify, I don't "like" or "want" to see people dying, but it's high time people take a stand against the insanity. This idea that people can threaten others with impunity is out of control, and it makes me hopeful that people are taking a stand, and these degenerates are being purged from society. It has to happen. It will happen. It's inevitable at this point.
>>
File: shiggydiggy.png (816 KB, 748x717)
816 KB
816 KB PNG
>>349401825
>tell him to leave
>doesn't leave
>gets gun
>shoop la goowap I'll taker that gun from ya and shoot yer with it
>tries to take it from him after clearly making an unjustified thread
>finds out what happens
one way ticket to planet retard
>>
>>349403511
Again, he may have a legal right but enjoy $100k in legal fees trying to prove it. Lock the door and call the cops. He breaks through the door then freely put a round in his chest.
>>
No wonder so many manlets moved to America.
>>
Some people deserve to be murdered in cold blood, regardless of any circumstances.
There, I said it.
>>
>>349403510
Antifa commie FUD
>>
>>349402949
Steers and queers
>>
>>349402014
He was just out for a jog.
>>
>>349401825
>pans away from the death blow
Who’s filming this, Zapruder’s grandson?
>>
File: 1635410141481.gif (3.52 MB, 320x240)
3.52 MB
3.52 MB GIF
>start a fistfight with someone holding a shotgun
You'd have to be retarded. The Germans, close to the end of world war 1, tried to get shotguns banned from trench warfare because they are so devastating...
Knowing that, who the fuck would start a fight with a guy holding a shotgun? The bottom of the barrel in terms of genetics. Nothing of value was lost.
>>
Well that settles the custody issue.
>>
>>349403510
So he decides to try and fight a guy with a gun, instead of calling the cops and have them sort it out, probably would get full custody at that point, or maybe the kid wasnt there because his dad is a low IQ neanderthal with anger issues
>>
>>349401825
Honestly this is another really good reason why divorce should be outlawed.
>>
Seems to me like the manlet pointed the gun at 6 seconds. Is that provocation, or is that the legal brandishing the lawyer talked about? Because if it's provocation, manlet's guilty.
>>
>>349403896

I hate Antifa, it's the reality of the situation, the dude pulled the gun out of a place that he does not own or have his name on. They both had a meltdown but the fact that he escalated the situation isn't going to help his case.
>>
>>349401825
USA sucks.
>>
>>349404027
Yes mate, The kid will be adopted by a tranny now.
>>
>>349404021
>who the fuck would start a fight with a guy holding a shotgun
People who think they can just "take it" like this retard.
>>
>>349402949
You mean Texas who were bitching and crying last winter and needed help from the federal government? Fucking kek
>>
>>349401825
Fucked around.
>>
>>349403819
Good made manlets and humans, and Colt made manlets almost feel like humans
>>
>>349404118
it's not provocation in texas. you can do whatever you want in your own property
>>
>>349401825
You can see the manlet get scared of being overpowered at 14 seconds.
>>
When was this shooting?
>>
File: ruger pcc.png (138 KB, 598x305)
138 KB
138 KB PNG
>>349404021
pretty sure it's not a shotgun but a Ruger PC Carbine
>>
>>349401825
lol did he just get dropped by a single round of 9mm
>>
>>349404130
show flag kike
>>
>>349404287
kek
>>
>>349404250
Perfect manlet weapon
>>
>>349403727
Ah yes, ground beef in its natural habitat
>>
>>349404287
two rounds, but still hilarious
he's not even moving after two center torso hits of 9mm
>>
>>349402964
This is the correct take. Fuck that whore and her 'husband'
>>
File: 989898.jpg (215 KB, 1876x1076)
215 KB
215 KB JPG
I assume there aren't many people here who are studying law or a lawyer.

I've never been wrong a single time in guessing if people would be guilty or not guilty in a trial. It's generally straightforward. If you watch the whole thing. I wouldn't say who is guilty or not right away here, but....

There are levels of laws.

Municipal / County
State
Federal

If the man refused to give up child custody, and it's a state law, then the man with the gun violated state law first, then proceeded to use the states version of self defense as his case.

This would mean he's guilty, as he broke the laws 1st which led to this.

Federal law is above state law, but because he's trying to use self-defense laws unique to the state after he violated a state law, its a problem. If he could argue for self-defense in a version thats acceptable by federal law, he would be ok, but it doesn't seem likely.

The reason why the gun thing didn't matter for state lines for Kyle was because that was considered a county / municipal issue, based on the violation. The violation of trying to attack him was a state or federal violation, which was above the county violation law.

To recap, he's guilty if the state court ordered him to have his kid and they refused. The idea that theres castle law in self defense doesn't change the fact that he violated the states laws first, then sought protection from them seconds after.
>>
Chad did not threaten anyones life or threaten anyone with great bodily harm. Chad did not enter the home. Chad at the beginning said the police were on the way meaning his party called them. He was under the belief that his kid was inside the house who he had legal custody to if he did not have legal custody to the kid at that point threw why would he call the cops to help him.

The ex wife of Chad is a judge and when the case was brought up to the prosecutors office they denied it because mutual interests. Then it got sealed. Now the media has ahold of it.

Good luck to black shirt manlet. You went inside of your home and instigated the fight by becoming the aggressor and approaching Chad again.

If you were so afraid of Chad why didnt you lock your doors and stay inside?
If you were so afraid of Chad and Chad was threatening your life why did you approach him with a gun?
Did Chad at any point enter your home, aka your castle?
Why did you discharge your firearm at the floor when Chad was in your face?
Why did you discharge your firearm after you had successfully kept hold of the gun and backed up 6 to 8 feet?

When at this point again did Chad threaten your life or threaten to cause great bodily harm to you prior to you (black shirt) bringing out the gun.

>muh texas
>mattress tards who brought a shotgun to a verbal argument

>muh castle
>didnt happen inside the home

>muh he went for my gun
>didnt help mcmicheals because they were the aggressors as black shirt is once he got his gun
>>
>>349403510
>Legally allowed to be there
>Would then assume beta is acting illegally with his macho brandishing
>Call cops to sort it out
>You most likely come out the winner and get the beta in some legal trouble
He was a retard who let his emotions get the better of him and tried to attack the beta in anger. Couldve called the cops and just waited in the car with his wife, if what he was saying was true he would’ve been with his son without the hour most likely
>>
>>349401825
Well that's one way to permanently resolve custody.

Should have put the kid first and stayed together.
>>
Watch the videos, which clearly show Read saying he's going to kill Carruth with his own gun, and then grabbing it. That muddies the water considerably. And Read was certainly "melting down", if anyone was.
>>
>>349403781
This type of trailer trash conflict has been going on for centuries in Texas. Similar situations to this have happened to several people from my highschool already.
>>
>>349404287
/k/ EXPLAIN THIS
>>
When did this shooting take place?
>>
>>349404139
>federal government doesnt allow you to use above average natural gas because of a freak storm
Yea, the federal government really helped, it's not like they tried to handicap the state and then use it as a political tool
>>
>>349404466
anyone that disagrees with this is a post-Kyle demoralization glowie
>>
>>349404442
Retard
>>
>>349401825
Here's the second angle
>>
>>349404517
size does not equal biologically hardened
>>
I grew up in a rough enough area that when someone flashed a gun it was time to go. people just think life is a John wick film and they can disarm and take the gun or something
>>
>>349404424
>The reason why the gun thing didn't matter for state lines for Kyle was because that was considered a county / municipal issue
Opinion discarded. It didn't matter because everything relating to the gun happened in Wisconsin.
>>
>>349404139
>Major winter storm the likes of which is only seen a few times a century
>Mainly affected city liberal fags while everyone else was fine
I enjoyed some nice campfires outside without my pipes busting because I’m not a retard who doesn’t know to wrap and insulate pipes in case freezes occur. I bet those city slickers didn’t even let some water drip in the sinks the night before so they wouldn’t freeze
>>
File: 1635992248585.gif (411 KB, 500x279)
411 KB
411 KB GIF
>>349404250
My bad, I thought it was a shotgun... the fact that the faggot just dropped dead sort of reinforced that.
I have seen rifle gunshot victims walk a bit before falling over, whereas shotguns seem to be a lot faster.
>>
>>349404636
Sorry forgot original link
https://youtu.be/1rwY4M1pK2U
>>
>>349404059
The cops can't do anything unless you have a court order. A custody agreement is just a civil contact and if you call the cops, they'll just show up and tell you that. You're only option is to document the fact that the other party breached the custody agreement and them are they have a pattern of doing so in a court to get the custody changed our have then issue an order.
>>
>>349404442
>>didnt happen inside the home
it happened in his property castle doctrine in Texas is everything withing your property line
>>
>>349403781
Ya this helps
>>
>>349404352
Well that manlet now has more ground clearance than 'Chad'.
>>
>>349404466
Sure, but that happened after manlet pointed the gun. Supposedly that's not provocation in Texas, but it's not clear cut. Very muddy waters.
>>
>>349401825
He deserves it for being such a retard. What's the point of trying to wrestle with a gun? There's literally only one possible outcome.
>>
>>349401825
Wait, so the video is from Read's current wife? So Carruth here is living with the ex-wife then and raising Read's children presumably since Read and his ex-wife are arguing about custody?

Is it legal for cucks to defend themselves?
>>
>>349404517
It’s just a fudd meme .22s and 9s won’t kill, unless the person is on crazy amounts of drugs a couple 9mm will do the trick on a normal person. It is strange just how fast he fell after one shot though, might have hit his heart or something major
>>
>>349402373
>being dead is based
>>
>>349404764
it's surprising that someone dropped to the ground and stopped moving after two shots of 9mm, I'm guessing this guy had some kind of prior CNS damage or something
>>
>>349404021
That’s not a shotgun you noguns nigel. It’s a ruger pc carbine
>>
>>349404701
whether you believe something happened, or didn't happen, it is still a municipal / county issue, which is a level below state and federal laws. This isn't an argument with me and you or something. It's just what is.
>>
>>349401825
>>9mm isn't effe--
>>
>>349402728
how many dicks have you taken in your asss today?
>>
ANOTHER KYLE IS GONNA BE IN THE NEWS TALK AGAIN? I AM FUCKING TIRED OF SEEING MY NAME ON HERE AND NEWS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>349404764
It looks nothing like a shotgun and has an obvious pistol magazine coming out of it. Fucking noguns country coming at it with brainlet takes
>>
>>349404517
Shot placement > caliber.
Get a gun you can be accurate and fast with, that is what matters for defense.
>>
>>349405073
Well considering you're so fucking wrong about a simple fact, I won't take anything you said for granted. That was my point. You're an idiot.
>>
>>349402890
Yeah, I get that, but barging onto the property and escalating conflict is a sure fire way of losing custody altogether. In this case it cost the man his life. You have to be smart.

The unfortunate reality is if the mom wants to alienate you from your children its going to cost you multiple tens of thousands in attorneys fees to see your kids. Even then you have to hope for a judge who believes in equal parenting, because not all of them do.

You can't lose your head and show your ass. You MUST retain your cool and steel yourself emotionally. It takes an enormous amount of self restraint. Any woman can use the system as a weapon against you. They provoke and when you react - they use your reaction as leverage to destroy you.

The family law system is not in the man's advantage. You have to understand and accept that. Best way not to get involved in it is not to have kids with treacherous lying mentally ill hypergamous cunts. Be selective. Do not be desperate for love. Understand your value and what you bring to the table. Do not become a whore's perpetuity while she alienates you from your children. It happens very often. Sometimes the only way you can handle it is to make yourself financially successful and take the high road. You do it for your own sanity. Sometimes when the children get older they seek you out. Sometimes they don't. It is what it is. You have to be strong and soldier on. You need stoicism. Trust me when I tell you - if you become a successful man you'll get a new woman who is hot and loves sucking your cock. You'll have a nice house, nice cars and go on vacations. Meanwhile, the evil ex will still be a loser. All truths bear out over time. You have to play the long game.

These kids will now have to live with the fact that their mother's boyfriend killed their father, but she will lie and gaslight them for years about it.
>>
>>349405195
I'm gonna rape you
>>
>>349404894
Not muddied. This is very clear cut. He should've left when asked. Get the authorities involved. Chad lost his cool and Chad lost his life.
>>
>>349401825
I'm going to repeat this slowly for the people in the back.

Westerners should compliment western values or devolve to stupidity such as this. I promise you people I'm not confused. Good Luck.
>>
>>349405203
most people would still be struggling to breathe or at least having some kind of subconscious nervous response
for some reason this guy's just stopped immediately after taking a fatal wound which is what leads me to believe he has some kind of previous CNS damage or issue
>>
>>349402964
Its a common tactic, but they do it because it works.
>>
>>349405295
You don't just get to murder somebody because somebody asked you to not see your child.
>>
>>349402014
>>349403689
>>349403937
True, if you judge this case by the Arbery standard, Carruth did the wrong thing first by going to grab a gun and escalating a situation that wasn't violent instead of calling the cops. I'd also be kinda shocked if this
>>349401825
>“All Texans may lawfully brandish a firearm to protect themselves, their property and their business.” Guinn said.
is actually true and not just BS. I've never heard of a state where you're allowed to "brandish" specifically in self-defense. Usually you're allowed to draw and shoot when in fear for your life, but firing warning shots or anything short of shooting to kill as quickly as you can tends to raise suspicions over your intentions in a courtroom.
>>
>>349402156
I mean, it doesnt though
>>
>wife watches husband get shot and killed
>continues casually conversating with killer
>>
>>349401825
The way I see it, the guy wasn't an actual threat, at least not to anyone's life, given that he was someone they knew. Bringing the gun out and getting up in the guy's face, instead of aiming at him from a distance, just escalates the situation, and is kind of a faggot thing to do. Of course, trying to grab the gun is also idiotic.
Seems like everyone in this situation is a retard.

I wonder how the kids will feel, growing up with a step-father who killed their father, because he wanted to see his kids.
>>
>>349404955
chkd & yes. that's the point here, retard. we all wanna die.
>>
>>349401825
Play stupid games win stupid prices
>>
>>349404870
That sounds alot better than being dead
>>
>>349405494
>growing up with a step-father
He'll get life in prison.
>>
>>349405484
most people now have an underdeveloped survival instinct and I think it's because that part of the brain has not been genetically selected for in several centuries of some bloodlines and this is especially true in women for some reason
>>
>>349405276
Good post.
>>
>>349405431
You also don't get to escalate arguments when asked to kindly remove yourself from one's property. Get the authorities involved and take it to court.
>>
>>349405443
>judge this case by the Arbery standard
You can only use the Arbery standard when the shooter is white and the person shot is black.
>>
Why are Americans so violent and stupid?
>>
>>349405276
Stupid human. You dont have to follow the rules of other humans. You can always break them.
>>
>>349405237
It takes years and years just to read the law in a single state, including the countries federal laws, and your own little microcosm of county laws.

I'm not sure what you are trying prove from the Netherlands, when it would take me 5-6 years to learn the laws there. This isn't an argument. If the prosecution wants to press charges they are in their rights to, whether you like it or not. If they are dismissed (which they were), then it's the due process of the law.

I understand you were upset but its better to look at things without being on a side. The prosecution and defense generally work together, not apart.
>>
>>349405484
women are remorseless terminators. They step over your dead body and not lose a blink of sleep over it.
>>
File: shig.png (256 KB, 419x402)
256 KB
256 KB PNG
>>349405494
>tell him to leave
>doesn't leave
>gets gun
>finds out what happens
>>
>>349404287
>getting one-shot by a 9mm
He wasn't a Chad after all.
>>
>>349405494
>getting up in the guy's face, instead of aiming at him from a distance, just escalates the situation
Check it again. Manlet brings the gun out, points it from a distance, and Chad closes the distance and gets in his face. What you're suggesting would also escalate the situation.
>>349405677
Sure. So the manlet should've gotten the authorities involved. Instead he lost his cool and Chad lost his life.
>>349405768
>I'm not sure what you are trying prove
That you're an idiot.
>>
>>349405871
again, size does not equal biologically hardened
>>
>>349402264
>>349402574
What's ironic is that he actually had a really good chance of disarming him. Carruth did let Read get in his face, and it's a long gun, which is harder to maneuver in a scramble. Read could've dove for Carruth's legs while using his shoulders to keep the gun pointed sideways, dumped Carruth over, and then mounted him all while keeping the gun controlled.

It'd be a pretty wicked reckt video if he'd tried that instead of just throwing him away.
>>
>>349403352
>First rule in any self defense situation is to avoid conflict. Walk away. You're not a cop and you're not some settler in the wild west. Lock the door and call the cops. You may be right but you've ruined your and your family's lives because you wanted to prove a point.

this. should be a mandatory class in all high schools about law and self defense techniques, scrap the history and trig classes, kids need contract law and police law
>>
>>349404357
i remember my time in the mince mines. hard work, but honest.
>>
>>349405677
The guy who brought out the gun escalated, triggering the fathers self defense instinct. He bears full responsibility for his behavior. He knew he was there to get his son, not rob the house.
>>
>>349401825
thank goodness he had the gun to defend against a tyrannical government.... lel
>>
>>349406028
Heh
>>
>>349401825
Guy is fucked mostly because of the warning shot.

But also:
>he wasn't trespassing
>they were legally obligated to hand over his kid
>cops were already called
>>
>>349405926
I see you are trying to push self-defense without knowing about state laws and how they work, which is why you want to call me names.

If he violated a state law and then sought protection from that same state law, then he's guilty. Levels of crimes are escalated from municipal / county, to show the severity of the actions and degree in which they can be met with. This isn't something someone from Europe would be familiar with, as every state has their own laws and works together in conjunction with the federal government.
>>
>>349402014
Fpbp
>>
>>349405642
Source: my ex alienated me from my kids.

Now I am rich and have a trophy wife. My ex is borderline suicidal and everyone thinks she is nuts - and not because of any shit I've talked - but because of her own actions.

This is how you win - by living well.
>>
>>349406022
this context makes a really big difference morally

i expect texas's castle doctrine to reign supreme in the courtroom though
>>
>>349406323
>I see you are trying to push self-defense without knowing about state laws and how they work
Nope, just calling you an idiot because you're an idiot.
>>
>>349401825
QRD on this
>trailer trash house
>2 guys fighting
Wtf is it with idiots trying to grab guns away from others?
>>
Any proof that the kid was actually at the house and not with his grandma?
>>
>>349406028
Brush your teef Nigel.
>>
File: shiggodiggo.png (672 KB, 708x627)
672 KB
672 KB PNG
>just deescalate bro
>just let someone pose a threat to you at your home bro
>just do nothing bro
>just hide inside bro
>trust me I'm an expert on this topic
>trust me I'm an expert on self defense law
>>
>>349402622
>boils over
Hot headed niggers such as him never stop until they’re stopped
>>
>>349406715
>just spend the rest of your natural life in prison for killing someone without legal justification
>>
>>349406676
shoot your government hank
>>
>>349401825

All the retard had to do was step off the property. Argue all you want on the sidewalk and wait for the cops to enforce whatever custody agreement from the courts. Instead, he went full nigger charged at the homeowners face then tries to take the gun.
>>
>>349406862
>I'm from Argentina clearly I'm an expert on self defense law in Texas
>>
>>349403510
He could have fucked the wife over big time if he would have just waited in his car for the police to come.

That's what he should have done.
>>
>>349401825
why weren't these mutts wearing masks? they migjt catch the coof
>>
>>349406980
I've spent quite enough time here to know what the self defense laws are, sorry.
>>
>>349406912
Exactly. They baited him. He took the bait.
>>
>>349401825
>Texas
who cares
>>
>>349402582
No, this situation is extremely bad news for even a justified shooter. Nobody wants this. I wouldn't be so quick to pull a gun, but I also wouldn't tempt fate and menace a guy with a gun.
This is sad all around.
>>
>>349405443
You are allowed to brandish on your property in Texas. Especially if someone is combative
>>
>>349406269

warning shots aren't illegal or bad. that's a myth.

>>349405871

9mm is a very large bullet. it's as deadly as anything.

>>349405443

brandishing is waving a gun around for no good reason. if you're being threatened, you have a reason to pull a gun out and wave it around. you have a reason to shoot in a safe direction, too, police aren't going to give a shit about ordinances where you can't shoot within 100 yards of an occupied structure within town limits and that shit in a situation where someones life is at stake.
>>
File: 1636516959507.jpg (83 KB, 711x705)
83 KB
83 KB JPG
Dam son!!! Cracka shot his ass!!!!
>>
>>349406400
Check. This
>>
>>349401825
>>349401825
He physically confronted him, than he tried to take the gun from him. Thats enough grounds for self-defense.
>>
>>349402156
Video evidence doesn't work that way.
Its only when it messes up with jury decisions.
>>
This is such a sad video. Holy shit.
>>
>>349406431
It will and justifiably so.

However this permanently brands the ex-wife and step father as white trash of the highest order. Their fate is sealed as broke dick losers forever. Its a small consolation but it is what it is.
>>
>>349407429
he still lives every day in pain though
>>
>>349407384
It's 100% illegal
https://www.ksat.com/news/local/2019/12/28/understand-why-warning-shots-are-illegal-in-texas/
>>
File: 30348390.png (133 KB, 382x267)
133 KB
133 KB PNG
>>349406912
Clearly on several levels the person who was killed led themselves to this result
His mere presence here alone constitutes provocation, the owner of the property and the home made a clear attempt to resolve the conflict without the use of force, the person acting with provocation did not correctly identify a deadly threat to his person, made clear verbal threats about taking the firearm from the owner of the property and then made a clear physical attempt to carry them out by grabbing the firearm
After the owner of the property created distance between himself and the now real threat he eliminated it
If this guy had stopped to think during any of these actions up to him transforming himself into a real threat this would have never happened
These facts will be clear and present in his trial because they are clear and present in the video of the altercation itself
>>
>>349401825
just wow... really good quality too

>manlet at 5'6"
>needs big gun to compensate against manmore

guy is clearly unarmed and elderly

dude literally couldn't take a punch up...
>>
Geez just close the door end of awful drama. Prison meal won’t taste that good. I did it all for the turkey stuffing so I could eat my meal
>>
>>349404424
That's not how it fucking works at all, if they refuse to give up the kid you have to call the cops, it doesn't give you the right to trespass and threaten
>t. was "kidnapped" by my biological father
>>
>>349405926
He doesn't really point it, he just holds it. If he intended to use it to get the guy to leave, he should have pointed it at him immediately from a distance and told him to fuck off.
Either way, I think it's a difficult situation to judge, because there's common sense vs the law.
The guy is apparently his wife's ex, and while he seems to be aggressive, he probably doesn't pose much of a threat. Getting the gun and escalating shit is idiotic when you're dealing with family matters, and we see the results in this video. On the other hand, there's still a case for self-defense, given that the other guy was on his property, acting aggressively and tried to take his gun. It seems like a situation that would have resolved itself without anyone getting shot if he didn't bring out the gun.
To be clear, I'm not against gun rights or shooting in self-defense, but given that this was a family matter and not an intruder, I think the guy with the gun just made the situation worse.
>>
>>349406715
>Just shoot the father of your stepchildren because he was yelling at your current wife
This manlet cuck just made his life go from bad to worse, in my opinion. If one of them slits his throat in his sleep for doing this, they're only going to get charged as a minor.
>>
>>349402014
Movies and TV shows have given many brainlets a false sense of invincibility.
>>
>>349401825
No doubt justified. He was well with in his rights to shoot in that moment.
>>
>>349407733
Dbl chk.
>pain
We all do anon, from one thing or another sadly. That’s life son.
>>
>>349407755

no, it's actually not. it's often ill advised but it's not illegal at all.
>>
File: 1629815226419.png (538 KB, 860x1137)
538 KB
538 KB PNG
What is it with boomers and thinking they are invincible? Has everyone else in their lives backed down when they throw their little boomer tantrums and they never expected opposition?
>>
>>349405198
Their only reference is tv shows, movies, and videogames.
>>
he'll get off on self defense but from a moral perspective him and his wife are trash for keeping the mans son then killing him. on the other hand it didnt seem like kyle was overly anxious to shoot the old timer, problem is everything looks like a nail when all you have is a hammer.

kyle, and many gun owners, are fucking stupid for only keeping guns for self defense. cops carry tazers and pepper spray for a reason and i feel like either one of those would have got the job done here. old man didnt need to die; just cause you can do something, doesnt mean you should.
>>
>>349408070

they've simply never gotten hit. their parents never hit them. nobody really stood up to them. they don't believe someone would fuck them up for acting wrong. so they have no respect for anyone or anything.
>>
>>349408070
yes, boomers are the most entitled and deluded people to ever exist on earth
>>
>>349406912
>and wait for the cops to enforce whatever custody agreement from the courts.
>Implying
>>349404870
>>
>>349405073
This isn't correct at all, retard
>>
>>349407558
Bro their whole lives are sad. Fucking chemically imbalanced self-serving retards. Pathetic.
>>
File: 0.jpg (217 KB, 1280x720)
217 KB
217 KB JPG
>>349407868
>He doesn't really point it, he just holds it.
This is what makes me say he points it. He wasn't just holding it there, he was doing that before that.

>Either way, I think it's a difficult situation to judge, because there's common sense vs the law.
Absolutely. I have no idea, it really depends on all the other facts on if they were supposed to be there etc. The manlet should've handled it differently I think, stand in the door and brandish it maybe?
>>
>>349408147

none of us know what the family situation is there or what these people are like. the shooter looks like a reasonable guy who can apparently make a body if he needs to. he had no choice but to shoot and that big faggot retard had it coming. he chose to die.

all we really know is that one man was on another mans property, and he got aggressive and attacked him - that's it, that's game over, his death was justified. the man who live there was 100% in the right to kill him.
>>
Death deserved. Should not even go to court according to video, clear and shut. These kind of shits should be labeled as suicide IMHO.
>>
>>349408202
in my experience its the opposite with boomers. they got hit as children and the moment they reach adulthood and independence all of a sudden theyre the super invincible god figure of ultimate power now and no one can tell them shit, especially anyone younger than them. a lot of boomers seriously do need the shit kicked out of them.
>>
>>349408147

>just cause you can do something, doesnt mean you should.

The boomer didn't have to commit criminal assault and trespassing. All he had to do was leave when told to and nothing would have happened.
>>
>>349402156
Same was said about Arberry case.
The manlet also shot a warning shot which is illegal.
>>
>>349408509
>NOOO YOU CAN'T JUST DEFEND YOURSELF OR YOUR HOUSE AND HOME
>THAT MEANS KILLING AND KILLING IS BAD
>JUST LET MENTALLY ILL BOOMERS WALK ALL OVER YOU AND YOUR LIFE
>>
>>349402831
Not if you showed up at his property.
>>
>>349408576
This. I feel bad for the kids though sadly
>>
>>349408654
You retards realize that self defense laws are different in every state right?
Like you cannot all seriously be this retarded right?
>>
>>349408811
Not legal in Texas either. Take the L, Pablo.
>>
>>349408390
>>349408446
He'd probably been angry at him before, I can't imagine the two had a lot to agree on in the past. So probably a partial dose of
>I've been waiting for an excuse to do this
and
>I've always known this guy to have anger issues, he might actually hurt me if he can
although I'm not sure if it's fair to call them anger issues when the state steals your children away, places them with your wife and a cuck and makes you go through a big humiliating song&dance to get any access to them. That's not an anger issue, that's just anger.
>>
>>349408961
which has nothing to do with what I said
you're using a self defense case from another state and applying it to Texas
>>
>>349401825
yeah maybe he was in the right defending his shit but now hes gotta live with having killed his wifes sons father
his wifes son is going to grow up hating him and will probably kill him
>>
>>349408446
he was right to defend but i dont think killing him was a necessity, just brought on by the nature of the weapon chosen. if that old dude got tazed he'd have been on the ground just as quick id bet. even pepper spray would have probably scurried him off.

we arent fucking samurai or wild westerners and we really dont need lethality in such basic bitch situations.

i just feel like if your self defense toolbox only has guns in it youre asking for more legal risk than you would have if you diversified.
>>
>>349409038
Warning shots means you weren't in danger.
Self defense laws only protect you when you are in absolute danger and not when you have a minute or two to shoot random bullets.
I'm citing Texan cases, kys
>>
>>349401825
nice murder, now throw him into jail for the rest of his life
>>
>>349408576
thats true. but now the kids are living with the dude who shot their dad; who they may also lose. clearly this is not the ideal outcome right? a less lethal weapon choice may have gone a long way here.
>>
>>349409156
You're just making shit up at this point
Just because two states have similar restrictions placed on something from a superficial level doesn't mean that those restrictions based on law are worded or enforced in a similar way on a real level at all
Also nice meme flag euro cuck
>>
>>349401825
This is just fucking sad. That cunt ex wife manipulating both of them. She is doing under the jew training of getting rich of children.
that father wanted to be a part of his children’s lives, and both step dad and mother took pleasure in depriving that man.
Not a single one gave a fuck after he was shot. This is truly one of the sickest things I've seen.
>>
Plot twist; the argument about custody was about how much nigger worship the child had to do each week.
>>
>>349401825

God made men different.

John Colt made them equal.
>>
>>349408558

everyone i've ever known that wasn't a complete psycho nigger retard felon, who had experienced physical violence when they were young, at least had a baseline level of common sense respect for the fact that other people can hurt you if you anger them.

>>349408961

there's nothing illegal about a warning shot, unless it's illegal to shoot at all in a circumstance, even then, police will allow it if it makes sense.

>>349408993

im sure the big guy hasn't exactly communicated that he respects the other guy, in the past.

>>349409119

killing him was a necessity. tazers are useless jokes that will get you hurt. pepper spray will get you hurt. this isn't a scuffle, this is violence. you don't take a half measure when someone won't leave your house. the only acceptable action is firing a gun. yes, you do need lethality. there's no other choice. it has to be this way.

legal risk doesn't mean a damn thing, since the idea is to survive. whatever else happens, if you survive, you won.

>>349409156

that is a myth. warning shots and brandishing are often justified, legal, and rational.
>>
>>349409214
You Europeans will never be real men.
>>
File: Bwwaaaahahahahhaah.jpg (61 KB, 1024x577)
61 KB
61 KB JPG
LMAO. They were probably fighting over a mitt child.
>>
>>349409412
It's funny you believe this, you most likely will disappear one day after thinking you're free to fire warning shots.
>>
>>349409528
he couldn’t kick his ass like a man, so he shot him like a coward in cold blood.
>>
>>349408446
The man was family, the case involved his kids and he looked like he was yelling, not physically attacking someone.
The manlet bringing out a gun is just idiotic in a case like that, particularly the way he did it. If he wanted to get him off the property, he should have handled the gun properly, by aiming at him immediately, and ordering him to leave.
Instead, he casually walks out with it, lets the guy get in his face and creates a situation where the other guy can grab it.

Of course, their history plays a role in this. If the guy who got shot has a history of violence or has repeatedly been harassing the family, I can understand grabbing the gun. If he's just a loudmouth, frustrated with the situation, or his ex is a cunt who refuses to let him see his children, then the manlet should have handled it better.
I've seen situations like this a lot of times, and they've never ended in death, because no one brought a gun.
>>
>>349408654

Is "he shot a warning shot" going to be the new "he crossed state lines"
>>
>>349408558
Wouldn't help. Beating or not beating it into them doesn't make a difference, that's an internalized vs external morality thing. Internalized morality is when you see the good in the morals you are fed. External morality is when you obey the rules out of fear of punishment, rather than obeying out of a sense of their righteousness. If all you have is external morality, you're going to quit obeying the rules as soon as no one exists who can force you to.
>>
>>349402622
Once someone has assaulted you, you have reasonable belief they will continue.
>>
>>349409578
>there's nothing illegal about a warning shot, unless it's illegal to shoot at all in a circumstance, even then, police will allow it if it makes sense.
It was never legal to begin with. Why are you making shit up.
>>
>>349409639
What are you even trying to respond to? Take your meds
>>
>>349409659

>just get punched in the head until you die of a brain hemorrhage bro be a man

You sound like a complete fucking retard.
>>
>>349402622
Who had obligation to deescalate? The manlet asked him to leave, that was the deescalation.
>>
>>349409119
He brought it to himself. It was like a suicide. He deserved death and he got it, theres nothing to even argue about. Watch the video.
>>
>>349409687
>>349409784
This is what happens when you spend your time on the internet and have no concept of common law.
Warning shots are not legal and even if he didn't kill the guy he still would've gotten into trouble.
The wife has an attorney who will push that angle.
>>
>>349404998
Or severed spinal cord. That's instant immobilization
>>
>>349409856
and if he just thought it over for a second and said "yeah your right i should leave, this isn't helping anyone" than everyone would be alive today
>>
File: 1635603151556.png (210 KB, 800x1349)
210 KB
210 KB PNG
>all of these European law "experts"
>just be a man and fight him
>just go inside and hide and do nothing
so is this just the Rittenhouse tourist containment thread then?
>>
>>349405276
>The family law system is not in the man's advantage. You have to understand and accept that.
Very true.
>>
>>349409796
yeah, acting like a bitch interfering with another mans children over a piece of ass is a real heroic move.
He will go to jail over this, screen cap this post.
>>
File: 1637281038802m.jpg (136 KB, 676x1024)
136 KB
136 KB JPG
>Have a record breaking winter storm
>places that never had snow suddenly get snow and ice
>it was up to our knees
>no snow tires or salt trucks
>usually 49C/134F in summer
>have a power grid separate from the union so they can't control our power if we ever wanted to leave
>haha Texas get hurt by cold

Honestly I spent a few days in my lake house without power so I cooked hotdogs in my fireplace, was comfy. It's a nice memory now.
>>
>>349409578
this old man didnt take even a single swing my guy. come on now he was not some fucking lethal enemy operative, he was a dumbass trying to look tough. he was all bark they barely even struggled with the gun. one spritz from the mace and he would have been crying all the way back to his car
>>
>>349409975
>common law
>doesn't understand that every state has different laws
>is trying to pretend that he doesn't get his understanding of law from twitter
holy kek
>>
>>349409744

it's not illegal. it's an internet 4chan myth that it is.

shooting a gun is not illegal. sometimes it is. warning shots aren't a crime, and police don't treat them that way. if you can get someone to leave you alone by making a loud noise, that's fine. if you fire a warning shot because someone calls you gay and you hit a school bus? yes, that's a crime. warning shots in general? not illegal whatsoever.
>>
The manlet has no legal right to murder this man. It is not self defense. It is provoked by him and escalated by him in a lawful situation.
>>
>>349403352
>walk away
>get punched in the back of the head or worse
Why are you so retarded?
>>
>>349409705
true. to many people only have external.
>>
>>349404854
this lil black shirt nigga going to jail. he was not in any danger at all he literally just ran back and shot this dude
>>
>>349410034
>"yeah your right i should leave
Have you considered the possibility this isn't the first time they kept the child from him?

When you go trough that trolling routine enough times, it tends to piss you off.
>>
>>349409856
>The manlet asked him to leave
And the father wanted his kids, that they were legally at the time kidnapping. So how exactly is that deescalating a situation?
>>
i doubt it
>>
>>349410181

he grabbed his gun and started pushing.

if you grab someones gun, you've entered combat, and your death becomes self defense.

furthermore, in texas, YOU DON'T HAVE TO ATTACK SOMEONE to be killed legally. simply being on my lawn, and not leaving when i ask you to, gives me the legal and moral right to kill you like a fucking dog.
>>
The manlet had no legal right to take the defendants life. Case closed. It’s murder.
>>
>>349409966
i didnt say he was wrong to defend. i just dont think it was necessary.
>>
>>349404517
I herd two shots in rapid succession. Caliber really isn't as important as shot placement. If he got shot in the heart with any caliber he's instant toast.
>>
>>349410181
>finds out what happens
did none of you even watch the video?
>>
>>349403510
>going to turn Blue
[x] Doubt
>>
>>349410417
Anon we are WAY past the point where violence is not necessary. Where have you been for the last 40 years?
>>
>>349410100

No you just don't understand that once the line of violence is crossed then you're playing for keeps. Sorry if that scares you sweety. Maybe you should mind your manners or someone will shoot you for being a faggot too :)
>>
>>349410397
He was legally allowed to be there, they had a duty to hand over his son.
>>
Anyone saying the manlet is in the right is a fearful coward with no nuts. He murdered a father.
>>
>>349410237
>>349410272
Illegal to recklessly to discharge your firearm on private property.
Right to defend property against arson, burglary or other crimes.

He's fucked by those two alone. Sorry it didn't work out like in your fantasies.
The case was referred to AG because the local prosecutor didn't want to prosecute. Manlet is beyond fucked.
>>
>>349402014
Funny how a bullet doesn't care how angry and scary one is
>>
boomer wasn't even throwing punches or anything that fucking sucks for him rip
>>
>>349401825
Why couldn't they just fight it out like men? One lad of ready the one with a gun is a pussy faggot
>>
>>349410493
This case boils down to two types of people. Lawful evil types like you, and Moral good types like us. It's really that simple.
>>
>>349402156
I studied law at Harvard and this is a correct answer. The video is unusable now under federal laws
>>
>>349405871
Yeah let me shoot you in the head with 9mm to test it out :)
>>
>>349404955

He's transcended being based, he's planted.
>>
>Aiding and abetting the kidnapping of a child
>"Woah your honor I had no choice but to use a gun"
>>
>>349410621
Because the manlet is obviously a coward. Wish we had a little more Irish influence here; I’ll stab ya or tie you up before shooting you in the heart.
>>
>>349410587
>still pretending that he's a law expert
>but doesn't understand basic concepts in American law
why even try at this point
meds
>>
>>349403689
not when it's on your property you told someone to leave then they threaten you, faggot.
>>
File: 1637701008681.jpg (29 KB, 600x733)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
>>349403105
>Probably shouldn't have divorced his wife
Your a stupid nigger
In fact, nearly 70 percent of divorces are initiated by women. This is according to a 2015 research study conducted by the American Sociological Association (ASA) which suggests two-thirds of all divorces are initiated by women. Among college-educated women, this number jumps up to 90%.
>>
>>349410714
nice goalpost, pablo
>>
>>349409119
>i just feel like if your self defense toolbox only has guns in it youre asking for more legal risk than you would have if you diversified.
Your moral risk is higher but your legal risk is actually lower. If you have a non-lethal tool someone might ask why you had to use a gun afterward even if you tried that first and it failed. Or if you use a gun while possessing a non-lethal tool, someone might ask why you didn't try that first, even if the situation didn't warrant it. If you use a non-lethal tool and it works, the person can come back for more later.

This is kind of the same logic as never using "warning shots." In reality I think most of us would agree that actually discharging the firearm; proving that not only does it have ammo but you can and will shoot it; would have the ability to snap some people to their senses and save lives by preventing further conflict. But if you do that you're setting yourself up for failure in the courtroom later, because courtrooms are insane and think a warning shot means you weren't actually fearful for your life.

If you're packing a gun at all, you've basically pushed any violent encounter into becoming a deadly one just because of how the law views carrying a gun and how that affects the situation. There's no guarantee that an attacker won't force you into a deadly encounter even if you don't carry a gun, of course. But while you're carrying, to save yourself in court, you must only fight when fearing for your life and you must only fight by drawing and shooting to kill. Anything else might land you in jail when a jury of your "peers" questions your motives.
>>
Read looks a bit coked up or drunk. Be interesting to see if he has priors for violence. That may have triggered the manlet's fight response.
>>
>>349401825
>https://theync.com/texas-man-shot-dead-during-family-dispute.htm
Why does this shitty fucking site keep redirecting the video halfway through
>>
>>349410707
Seriously, I'm 100% pro gun but this is just straight up coward shit
>>
>>349404424

Proofs that he refused to give custody?
>>
>>349401825
Faggots don't know how to de-escalate.
What was that guy really going to do?
A slug to the chest is not called for.
Also, Kyle was innocent...
But not all shit needs a round to end it...
>>
>>349410397 >>349410493

lol texas is kind of a fun place.

but what i was referring to was before he reached for the gun, before kyle even stepped outside with it. i just cant help but feel like a different tool here would have had more desirable results.
>>
>>349410586
>He's a father so he deserves to be able to take your gun and kill you with it

Nothin' personal, kid. *ping*
>>
>>349410764
a percentage of divorces are because the men die too, women either poison these men or hire/manipulate another man to kill the husband when they're done with them.
>>
>>349410100
For that to happen, a law would have to have been broken.
>>349410181
A single punch can kill and the dumb dead guy already assaulted the based homeowner. Sorry chud, it was as Justified as if Raylan Gibbins came and fucked your dad.
>>349410381
>>The manlet asked him to leave
>And the father wanted his kids
And? You don't get to assault innocent people.
>kidnapping
The kid was elsewhere. The father simply had to file a police and take his ex to court. Instead he acted like a jogger and got the expected result.
>>349410587
>hides europoor flag
>>
>>349410827
kyle got beat up by a mob this boomer was just being pushy against a manlet, he will rot in court
>>
how many times did that .22 ping pong in his dome
>>
>>349402582
Won't speak for every single one, but it's optimistically on my bucket list.
>>
>>349401825
>shooting at your house
what a retard, was the kid he's supposed to want to defend home? could have shot someone else
>>
File: 1637458414553.jpg (99 KB, 646x960)
99 KB
99 KB JPG
>>349410650
i studied law at princeton and federal regulation says you're a faggot
>>
>>349410819
Pure cowardliness. Didn’t even get hurt and had to kill the kids dad.
>>
>>349401825
God I hate Americans so fucking much
>>
>>349410819

Yeah man totally cowardly. You should let people trespass on your property, assault you, and then take your kids. That's the brave thing to do bro.
>>
the dead guy would have beat him to death. clearly self defense.
>>
I'm an advocate for guns rights, but why can't people just have a good fist fight? It's like people have to pull their weapon out as soon as theirs a tiny bit of conflict.
>>
>>349410586
Father may have been an abusive prick. He sure wasn't handling himself with any composure.
>>
>>349402156
yeah bro the guy who filed armed robbery getting shot sure did get out of it all, didn't he
>>
File: jahy.jpg (501 KB, 1598x704)
501 KB
501 KB JPG
>>
>>349411038
>would have
but he didn't. I didn't even see him throw a single punch.
>>
>>349410741
He was legally allowed to be there
>>
>>349401825
Why the fuck are they making out? Also god damn if I see another one of these retards playing stupid games with guns
>>
>>349410938
>>
>>349410964
This is literally the only problem I see in this situation, he should have been more aware of his target backdrop
>>
File: 1637364867144.png (560 KB, 600x595)
560 KB
560 KB PNG
>>349404250
This, I initially thought it was some turkshit mag-fed shotgun but the magazine gives it away.
>>
>>349410991

Exactly. You should let someone kill you before you even consider self defense.
>>
>>349410397
The manlet faggot had no reason to bring out a gun.
The boomer was there to pick up his son, but his ex refused. The manlet is married to another woman, but was having an affair with the boomer's ex.
In other words, the problem isn't whether the shooting itself, was justified but the situation that lead to the shooting. The boomer had every right to be angry, because his wife refused to bring out his son and she was sleeping around with a married man.
Bringing out a gun to threaten a guy who is angry because he is being denied time with his son by his cheating wife is beyond fucked up. The manlet created the situation.
>>
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 613x435)
53 KB
53 KB JPG
>>349404905
made this earlier.
>>
>>349410580
his child wasn't there
>>
>>349410547
One on one fight doesn’t justify homicide
>>
>>349411163
fuck i hate women and manlets that encourage their evil ways
>>
File: 1609886304403.jpg (155 KB, 2220x1248)
155 KB
155 KB JPG
>>349410543
in a hole, trying to avoid the rest of the apes.
>>
>>349410895
>You don't get to assault innocent people
If they're complicit in kidnapping, they're not innocent. So yes, you do get to assault them. That man should be at home with his kids right now and that cuck should be in the hospital with a broken jaw.
>>
>>349411184
Then he has every right to remain there until they produce his son.
>>
>>349405977
This. He had every opportunity to not eat lead but decided he needed to distance himself from someone who literally is the most dangerous at distance. What even the fuck.
>>
>>349411085
he grabbed for the gun. guy didnt care about anyones safety. he is dead now
>>
>>349410997
and we hate you.
>>
>>349405010
I honestly assumed it was a shotgun until it fired, video quality is kinda ass
>>
File: IMG_2393.jpg (136 KB, 492x640)
136 KB
136 KB JPG
Makes me wonder if the bitch purposely planned not having the kid there, knowing her ex-Boomer has a temper problem, (I'm sure there's a LONG history), and knowing he would chimp out and do something stupid, knowing her new manlet beta would get a gun to prove his masculinity and "take care of the problem" that's been bugging her since her and the Boomer first fucked and procreated. This bitch wanted daddy out of the picture and got her wish. She purposely stole her own child's father away and orchestrated this whole incident, imo.
>>
>>349408576
This is clearly spoken by a nigger or a someone who doesn't have kids themselves. If some rando guy would try to keep my kids from me, I'd try to murder him straight away.
>>
>>349408018
>bro fist
>>
>>349410986
>federal regulation says you're a faggot
federal law is a lot more based than I remember.
>>
If anything, the video shot from inside will screw this guy. Chad did wrestle and push him 8-10 feet off the porch, but that video shows he wasn't advancing at the time of the shots, he was just standing on the porch. If he's advancing towards the shooter, easy self defense. Standing flat footed after shoving him away, much trickier.
>>
>>349410741
doesen't matter that its your property(wasn't even his property though lmao) if you are witholding a child the person has a legal right to have in their custody, thats literally genuinely a kidnapping
>>
>let me just get right the fuck up in the face of the guy with a fucking rifle
>he doesn't seem agitated enough by my yelling and invasion of his personal space
>let me try taking his gun
>oh no I'm dead lmao

What the absolute fuck did this Gumby-colored dipshit THINK was going to happen?!
>>
>>349411163

Proofs?
>>
>Don't cooperate with agreed upon court order for Child custody
>Father of child comes onto my property to retrieve his child
>The second he steps on my property, he violates the NAP
>Activate claymores
>>
>>349411163

you act tough on MY lawn, you disrespect me, you don't leave when i tell you to, you're gambling with your life.
>>
>>349411221

Yeah just let someone beat you to death that's what a man would do.
>>
>>349405443
Yes. Live in Texas, almost got shot by brandishing a firearm to protect my business. Thought it was legal, it’s not. It’s only legal when your life is in immediate danger and when pulling the gun wouldn’t escalate the situation further. Really specific law.
>>
the correct response when someone has a gun is to back away with your hands in the air. guy should have just left the moment the gun was introduced and he would be alive now.
>>
>>349410272
>warning shots aren't a crime,
What about that Florida woman who got 20 years for doing exactly that?

It was actually a situation similar to this where a woman was arguing with her husband, her husband said something threatening, took some action to attempt to trap her, she pushed past him to the garage and retrieved her gun, then re-entered the situation and fired a warning shot to make him leave the house. She got 20 years for that. If she'd just shot him dead and said he swung at her she probably would've walked.
>>
>>349401825
>shoot me mutha fuka
many such cases
>>
>>349402014
White american, kill another white american in the name of god.
>>
>>349411163
Agreed... the fucked part about it, no one gave a single fuck. The bitch in the truck, the ex wife, or the coward who shot him.
It’s almost like all three baited the father into going there so they could kill him.
>>
>>349410802
its unfortunate that the law kinda forces lethality for practicality's sake in situations where it could be spared. i guess its better than not being able to defend at all.
>>
>>349402156
are you fucking stupid
have you missed the last few weeks of Kyles case?
>>
>>349411532
>you act tough on MY lawn

Not if you took the man's children. If you rob a guy and bring his wallet to your house, it is not legally yours and he has the right to kick your door down
>>
>>349411537
that’s speculation on your part. If the coward had any hand to hand combat skills, he wouldn’t have grabbed the gun.
>>
>>349401825
>dude wants to see the kids his ex wife stole from him
>cuck leaves confrontation to go inside & grab a shotgun
so the cuck's guilty right
>>
>>349411319
But he's not because he tried to wrestle a gun out of the hands of someone who was ready to defend himself kek
>>
>>349411577
this

call cops immediately
>>
>>349411800
It's not a shotgun, but yeah
>>
>>349406269
As soon as you are told by the owner of the property to leave and you so not, you are trespassing. It doesn't matter if you were initially invited on to the property or not, you can just as easily be uninvited.
>>
Are people forgetting that getting shot is potentially fatal or something? The fuck is going on?
>>349405558
I'm starting to think this anon is correct.
>>
>>349411462
Every news story about it. Just look it up.

>>349411532
You're supporting a cheating manlet who shot someone because the woman he's having an affair with is refusing to let her ex see his son?
>>
>>349411755

that's some family shit that none of us have any idea what was really going on. the guy did not have custody. if it was a kidnapping he should have brought his own gun.

fact: this retarded nigger died and deserved to die and it was legal.
>>
>>349410343
>>"yeah your right i should leave
>Have you considered the possibility this isn't the first time they kept the child from him?
And that justifies anything? He should have taken it up with authorities like a civilozed man. If there was multiple violations the judge won't like that.
>>349411319
That's what police are for. He should have taken it up with them. Unless he had reasonable proof the child was in danger, which wasn't the case. He did tjis because of his ego.
>>349411173
This is more confusing than anything else.
>>349411163
Chadlets are gonna chad. Being an angry cuck doesn't mean that you get to violate the NAP.
>>
>>349401825
>Carruth
is a jews
>>
the retard angry about 'le road rage incident' probably shouldn't have went to the home off his bike? should have just reported it to authorities. No doubt she's nit a nigger and has proper lisence plates.
>>
>>349401825
Stupid fucking retard not backing off when a firearm comes into the confrontation. I don't have any qualms on putting that fucktard down in that situation if he still has the stupidity to still get into his face. Unbelievable.
>>
File: 1630066859461.png (163 KB, 723x666)
163 KB
163 KB PNG
>>349411475
>take your child
>refuse to give up child
>shoot anyone that disagrees
>>
>>349411977

he shot a man on his lawn who wouldn't get off. i don't know them or what their situation is. you refuse to get off my lawn, you're going to become part of my lawn.

the guy with the gun is in the right. the dead person was wrong. all looks good to me. i don't see what the issue is.
>>
>>349411401

Sure you would John Wick. Maybe sit down before you get too riled up grandpa.
>>
>>349406323
You're conflating the hierarchy of sources of law with state law, which alone governs homicide. If D violated a state law of self-defense and then tried to seek shelter in it, you're correct that he can't. But if he violated another state law (say, he didn't have insurance on his truck or whatever) that is unrelated to the act in question it has no bearing on anything. He can violate all the county and federal laws on the books and that does not remove his rights to self-defense (if any) under state law.
>>
>>349410034
>>349410343
Which is the humiliating thing, since you have to go back to the judge that hated you in the first place (very likely a woman, very likely had to be pressured hard to grant any custody at all) and beg for her to enforce the rules on your ex, which she probably doesn't do very vigorously. And nothing bad ever happens to your ex for breaking the rules, but if you miss one bit of child support your ass is going to prison. In some real sense, you'd probably stop thinking of the court as something you can use to get the right thing done.
>>
File: 1636711187399m.jpg (89 KB, 799x1024)
89 KB
89 KB JPG
>>349411163
I agree he shouldn't have brought out the
gun but fortunately for us here in America our feelings don't matter. Once he was assaulted he had every right to shoot. If it was his time with the kid he should have stayed off the property and called the police.
>>
>>349411755
>german talking about rights
If that wallet was stolen by a refugee you'd ask if he needs you ATM pin.
>>
>>349403308
Niggers kill each other with illegaly owned guns you retard there's no way to compare it
>>
>>349411786

Yeah bro it's not speculation that your attacker would let up instead of beating you to death or that one of the injuries he would give you would be fatal.
>>
>>349411880
And the man brought out his gun in defense of someone breaking the law, given that he was defending a woman who was refusing a father to see his son at the appointed time.
>>
Learn to fight, you absolute pussies! The shooter was younger, and I’ll guarantee the older guy couldn’t fight. The younger guy only needs 6 months of boxing to defend himself, especially in a FAMILY argument. The young guy should have his ass kicked on principle. The gun should be the LAST choice but this total pussy made it his first. He took the life of someone’s father. This shouldn’t have happened. Someone wants to break into your house by all means shoot them, but use fists to solve family issues with other men.
>>
>>349411147
You should smack your estranged boyfriend/familial relationship in the teeth with the butt of your rifle and incapacitate them before shooting them in the heart from 6ft away
>>
>>349401825
Everyone involved is an absolute retard. That said, the only good mutt is a dead mutt, so it's win for human race.
>>
>>349401825
No charges or arrests have been made yet in the Nov. 5 shooting death of 54-year-old Chad Read at a home in the in the 2100 block of 90th Street.

The shooter, who is listed as a suspect in police reports, has not been identified by law enforcement officials who have cited the states' public information laws that prohibit them from identifying suspects if there is no ongoing threat to the public.

Based.
Whites, kill each other. Your law allows it.
>>
>>349411993
>He should have taken it up with authorities like a civilozed man
That's the cuck move. Especially if you know the courts will never side with you.
>>
>>349411532
Yes, we're all very impressed Mr. Boomer, you are indeed the king of your lawn.
>>
>>349405276
Your post depresses me how true it is.
>>
>>349412276

You think movies are real life. Thanks for proving that you're a complete idiot.
>>
>>349411532
Literal MIGA boomer nigger go back to /l/eddit.
>>
>>349410997
Nobody cares what you hate you nigger lover
>>
>>349411532
Everyone clap for this boomer faggot. Congratulations, you're king of shitville, buddy.
>>
>>349401825
Although I know this was legally justified and dumbass boomer kept asking for it it’s still kinda fucked. Like the kid he was trying to pick up wasn’t even there, he died for nothing, kinda sad even if he was a smoothbrain.
>>
>>349412482
I don’t think that. I think you’re a homosexual. I’d rather die telling some pussy to kill me than be a short pussy who killed a guy for a bitch.
>>
>>349412094
>i don't see what the issue is.
The issue is that you're a faggot. The man was there to pick up his son. His ex refused.
The manlet decided to bring a gun to a non-violent situation, to shoot a man who they had invited there, while defending the criminal behaviour by the woman he was having an affair with, who refused to bring out the dead man's son at the appointed time.
>>
>>349412325
Actually judges really don't like having their orders disregarded. He'd be in a lot better position had he kept his cool like a chad. Sorry if this flies in the face of your incel fantasies.
>>
>>349412208
I’m a man, I’m not scared to trade punches one on one with another man.
you must be the other guy
and you notice the dad didn’t get aggressive until the coward brought out the weapon. The coward provoked all of this
>>
Shooter is a not white guy.
>>
>>349412662
The son wasn't there, you trannie.
>>
>>349412636
Would be absolute pottery if manlet has a child with roastie and the same happens to him when she finds a new cuck to cuck. She seems like the type and is the most guilty out of all these retards, but as always, no punishment for cunts.
>>
File: 1551852611872.jpg (146 KB, 470x470)
146 KB
146 KB JPG
>>349411351
>he grabbed for the gun.
Arbery precedent establishes that this is a perfectly rational reaction to someone brandishing a gun at you, didn't you see the verdict?
>But he wouldn't get off his lawn
And Arbery wouldn't stop jogging through construction sites, what's the difference?
>>
>>349412636

>I’d rather die telling some pussy to kill me than be a short pussy who killed a guy for a bitch.

Yeah we have already established that you're retarded. How's your job at Burger King going?
>>
>>349412834
then who was recording from the house?
>>
>>349409528
Samuel
>>
>>349412719

>The coward provoked all of this
>criminal trespassing isn't a provocation

lmao
>>
>>349412908
You must be short
>>
File: 1635358900931.gif (1.97 MB, 327x240)
1.97 MB
1.97 MB GIF
>>349412909
>then who was phone?!
>>
>>349412777
And that's a good thing
>>349412909
Phone, obviously.
>>
>>349412715
>Actually judges really don't like
What precedences of similar situations are you basing this on?
Source?

And if the judges will do nothing to help you, then I can continue to troll you this way, you understand this much, right?
>>
>>349412990
you’re obviously the other guy - The man
>>
>>349411173
This makes the manlet even stupider, since the shooting revealed he was having an affair.
>>
>>349412990
well three guys got charged guilty for doing the same thing yesterday and the black guy tried to grab the gun so yes it is a provocation by american court logic
>>
>>349412177
I'm fairly certain you're not allowed to threaten someone with a gun when they haven't done anything. Being angry at his ex-wife when he shows up to pick up his son, but she refuses, does not justify threatening someone with a gun. Particularly when she's in the process of having an affair with a married man.
The issue isn't the shooting. The issue is threatening someone with a gun when you're in the wrong.
>>
>>349411379
I think a high probability this is correct and would explain why she stayed out on the lawn to argue.
>>
>>349412662
The kid he was there to pick up wasn’t even there. I agree this didn’t need to end the violent way it did, the gun didn’t need to be brought out, but if you charge an armed man after being asked to leave in the u s of a (especially Texas) then yeah you’re gonna die. You don’t get to forcefully enforce an existing custody order yourself if the other party is non compliant.
>>
>>349409578
>there's nothing illegal about a warning shot, unless it's illegal to shoot at all in a circumstance, even then, police will allow it if it makes sense.
Not per se illegal, but retarded. You are only justified in killing in self-defense if you felt you were in "imminent" threat of being killed or subjected to grave bodily injury. If you have the time and luxury of fronting with a warning shot, that is evidence of your state of mind: that you did not yourself believe you were in imminent danger of being killed or you would have shot the aggressor. It's a Catch-22.
>>
>>349406431
Does castle doctrine trump kidnapping?
>>
>>349413383
it was planned by the lover and the whore wife for sure, the kid would've been there if it wasn't a set up
>>
>>349413055
>>349413065
Based hivemind
>>
Tall fags absolutely btfo, kek!
>>
>>349409119
>>349405989
>>349403367
>>349403352
(((hollywood))) westerns are a jewish fantasy of killer white people doing autistic shit. None of that crap in those movies actually happened. Historians call it the "mild mild west."
>>
>>349413619
lol what a cope
>>
>>349401825
FUCKED AROUND FOUND OUT
Justified and FAFO pilled
>>
>>349413482
You dumb leaf can't stop talking about Trump. Fucking rent free.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.