[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: soon.jpg (333 KB, 1441x1226)
333 KB
333 KB JPG
What are the political implications of having a critical mass of goyim knowing?
>>
>>389908686
>the memoirs of a cat

>The year was 1871 and our favorite mouse was on the stage.
>It had all happened so naturally we really were impressed with ourselves.
>That is incorrect and correct at the same time, we never impress each other but we always impress ourselves.
>We are cats, we don't we, except when it is convenient and we know when it is.
>In a world of mice it is all too easy, mice have fears, mice have families, mice like crumbs.
>Cats have fewer weaknesses. We also eat mice.
>We call ourselves a family but you may have noticed, I like to talk about myself. We like to talk about ourselves, particularly our individual selves.
>You are a mouse let me talk about mice.
>Mice are social creatures, like rats, but shorter lived and more foolish.
>Mice crave beauty, Mice crave order.
>When my colleagues and I provided the smallest promise of beauty and order 1000 mice jump at the chance to be our champions.
>We can eat 999 candidates for nothing but some friendly words.
>Really it is all too good to be true for us and being one of us, good for me.
>No hitches in the system, not for nearly a century.
>Mice willingly enslave themselves to us
>we eat their moussettes not because we like them but because the mice like them.
>Then in 1935 as we began our more serious plans we noticed something
>Our favorite mouse, we had set up all the systems, cooked all the books for him, even denied him the opportunity to escape.
>He scared us
>He was doing everything we wanted yes. But he made us remember, deep down inside, that mice are not herbivorous.
>from behind the curtain I looked out upon a seething mass of one hundred thousand mice calling for blood
>I paid for total war
>I got total war
>the mice have over delivered.
>I glimpsed a hell I made myself.
>ourselves, I needn't blame only myself.
>>
Here are the steps we took, which are suggested as a program of recovery:
1. We admitted we were powerless over alcohol — that our lives had become unmanageable.
2. Came to believe that a Power greater than ourselves could restore us to sanity.
3. Made a decision to turn our will and our lives over to the care of God as we understood Him. 4. Made a searching and fearless moral inventory of ourselves.
5. Admitted to God, to ourselves, and to another human being the exact nature of our wrongs.
6. Were entirely ready to have God remove all these defects of character.
7. Humbly asked Him to remove our shortcomings.
8. Made a list of all persons we had harmed, and became willing to make amends to them all. 9. Made direct amends to such people wherever possible, except when to do so would injure them or others.
10. Continued to take personal inventory and when we were wrong promptly admitted it.
11. Sought through prayer and meditation to improve our conscious contact with God as we understood Him, praying only for knowledge of His will for us and the power to carry that out.
12. Having had a spiritual awakening as the result of these steps, we tried to carry this message to alcoholics, and to practice these principles in all our affairs.
>>
>>389908686
I remember maus being required reading in Highschool. Most faggy and downright bullshit obvious story I’ve seen. Filled with the writers hatred for not just his father,but everyone else for that matter. The writer was a faggot kike of the highest degree. Putting lil Ben and prager to shame.
>>
File: trump.jpg (83 KB, 854x960)
83 KB
83 KB JPG
>>389908686
The sequel is going to be about how the the highest ranking cats were mice using a cat costume.
>>
>>389908686
Just a lot of innocent people dying and another demon being crowned as the slayer of demons.
>>
>>389908686
>Maus
in this comic, the jew is so jewish he rather let the gas to save a match.
>>
>>389908686
>LGBBQ institute burned by Nazis
They must have been time Nazis, since LGBTfaggotry wasn't invented yet.
>>
>>389910098
Sexology
>>
>>389910098
>he doesn't know
Wiemar Germany was just as globohomo as the world today.
>if only you knew how bad things used to be
>>
>>389910404
All kinds of faggotry have existed for aeons, but LGBT, which is a corporate glownigger invention, was made up quite recently.
>>
>>389910693
It's sad how brainwashed people are to equate LGBT with mere homosexuality. Faggotry is bad, but ultimate it's not a big deal if a couple of faggots like to sodomize each other in private. LGBT is imperialism perpetrated by governments and corporations based on an ultimately religious notion.
>>
>>389909971
the dad is so stereotypically jewish he's son is embarresed to portrait him like that
>>
>>389909248
Well, is the story true?
>>
>>389910975
It's a big deal because they do not keep it quiet.
>>
>>389911171
Sure, but that's hardly the main issue.
>>
MAUS is about Based Cats eliminating the rodent problem for humans just like the Holocaust.
>>
>>389911952
yeah i always thought this was kinda funny. who the fuck wants mice and rats in their house over cats?
>>
what’s the part where the kid rats question the story and the rat telling the story says he doesn’t know if it’s true or not?
>>
>>389910975
They were doing transgender surgeries and gender affirming psychology in Berlin in the 20s, your point is moot, any congregation of research into sexuality and perversion always leads to insane bullshit, might as well have been Alistair Crowley researching
>>
>>389910693
its even funnier as the antifa and blm logos are literally copied from communist organizations run by jews in weimar germany.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.