[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: Infant death hexa.jpg (108 KB, 515x523)
108 KB
108 KB JPG
This entire covid vaccination scam completely red pilled me on the fact that all vaccinations are scam. Reading through all the material available including leaks of confidential pharma documentation such as (1) below, the infant hexa vaccine that is applied to just a few week old babies yields the same adverse effects as the covid MRNA vaccines. I never knew this to be true, it's absolutely mental.

Listing of incident reports of adverse effects starts on page 66. It's absolutely harrowing reading. It's like playing russian roullette with your children. Now combine that with the fact that the protection against polio for example is now being revealed to perhaps be virtually none (2) with the recent rise of polio, it might be a completely needless action to vaccinate these children. On top of that, there is a clear correlation which links sanitation and access to clean water to the decrease in diseases, not vaccination.

(1) https://github.com/RandyMcMillan/INFANRIX-HEXA
(2) https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/vpd/polio/hcp/vaccine-derived-poliovirus-faq.html
>>
Chemical Imbalance turned out to be based on fraud
>take your meds turned out to hurt millions of people
>>
File: pollio_salk.png (677 KB, 936x4448)
677 KB
677 KB PNG
>>389918809
why do you think SIDS (sudden infant death syndrome) exists?

Now what do you think happens in a baby if you do this?
Let me give you an example with the Salk vaccine and the "Cutter Incident"
Polio means neural poisoning.
The depletion of myelin.
And if it causes "paralysis" they claim "it because of le virus" while never beeing able to explaine the mecanism of damage.
They pulled the same shit off with the salk vaccine which lead to the "cutter incident".
It's always the excipients.
"Viruses" are fake, and these particles are just dead monkey kidney cell debris, but soaked in toxic antibiotics which are pulled from the market because they caused ORALLY problems.
Now you injecthem, bypassing liver and kindeys nice.
Poison yourself.
when they started distributing the first "polio" vaccine.
It caused big troubles.
See the Cutter incident.
They just microdose poison.
Thats it.
No "muh rna" or "muh deno virus" or "spike portein".

It's all distraction.
All the disclosed compounds are crappy enough to poison you.
> inactive ingredients like preservatives, adjuvants and other excipients

They did the same crap, like right now, with the "Salk vaccine" in the cutter incident.
> "the LIVE virus in the vaccine caused it"
> sure...

> its actually the mixture of excipients which are neurotoxic
> and cause paralysis in the lungs
> picrel

The Neomycin relaxes to musculature and makes it difficult to breathe.
The strepotomycin should never be administered when also giving musculature relaxing medication.
Polysorbate-80 allows cell absobtion of heavy metals
> put in fucking aluminium phosphate
> reactive neurotoxin

"How could this happen"
> oh it must be da inactivated virus
> not the poison
> do not look over there
> look here, at the dead cells

Fucking monkey business Illusion

"Its da magical sudden spreading virus"
> just after the vaccines
> nothing has to do with anything

> except they put neurotoxic shit in vaccines which cause demyelination
> picrel
>>
File: flu_Poison.png (771 KB, 1176x3520)
771 KB
771 KB PNG
Its also still in the flu vax
This vaccine, is only obvious because it kills adults.
Before only babies and really old people died but this was already "normalized".
> since the coof, all vaxxines has incresed in intake
> remember comedy chick ?
https://www.bitchute.com/video/4pCvL5RJ3vjO/

> "i got the flu shot"
> "tripple vaxxed"
> "and the shingles"
> *collapses*
> lol

https://www.cdc.gov/flu/prevent/thimerosal.htm
> but issue is
> in the flu vaccine is mercury
> mercury amalgamates
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVkpQKRgHvU
> different vax different metals
> but the flu vaccine contains mercury or fromaldehyde and other cryp
> thats why the comedy chick collapses
> literally mercury
> it amalgamates
> its a combination of multiple crappy metals, and phosphates and lipid nanoparticels and saponin based adjuvants
> the compounds react with each other.
> formaledehyde is also a plastic hardener
> nobody knows what happens if it reacts with cationic liposomes of the pfizer vax for example

TL;DR

Side note:
If it is legal to put the literally most toxic non radioactive substance in a vaccine, you can literally put everything in the vaccines

> sauce for picrel
https://psnc.org.uk/services-commissioning/advanced-services/flu-vaccination-service/flu-vaccination-statistics/flu-vaccination-data-for-2021-22/

In germany its the same
> vaxamax baby

> and if it doesn't contain mercury it literally contains Formaldehyde and Octoxynol-9
https://www.apotheken-umschau.de/medikamente/beipackzettel/efluelda-20212022-inj-suspiefertigsprokan-16820018.html
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triton_X-100 (Octoxynol-9)
> which is literally a spermicide
> and can be used as replacement for
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nonoxynol-9
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spermicide
> Quode:
"Octoxynol-9 was previously a common spermicide, but was removed from the U.S. market in 2002 after manufacturers failed to perform new studies required by the FDA."
>>
>>389918809
>This entire covid vaccination scam completely red pilled me on the fact that all vaccinations are scam
Maybe it's sounds radical but I think, some vaxxes are working. Meanwhile COVID and flu vaxxes are obvious scams
>>
>>
File: Mercury.png (1.01 MB, 2396x3176)
1.01 MB
1.01 MB PNG
>>389918809
Also don't shake the vaccine.
Because the contents otherwise would chemically react and also you would not get the effect, that some people get hurt while others are fine.
>>
File: 0e1f9eccdef57d25.webm (1 MB, 720x720)
1 MB
1 MB WEBM
>>389919856
> there are neurotoxic materials and inpurities in the vaccine
> in every vaccine
> don't shake the vaccine
> it is important, so those who share a vial (of which multiple vaccines are drawn) get different effetcs
> why?
> thiomersal, aluminium, wismuth, vanadium float down since they are really heavy
> toxic cationic lipids, formaldehyde and this crap float up
> in the middle is saline
> they pulled this trick of when they put thimerosal in every vaccine
> Watch documentary: "Trace amounts" (2014)
https://odysee.com/@wonderingwhatif:b/TraceAmounts2014:e

> now they do it again
> since the vaccine is a DISPERSION/ EMULSION and not a SOLUTION
> if they only gently rock the vial then, the stuff in the vax-vial stay seperated instead of evenly mixed
> meaning, with each pulled Vaccine doase from the vial they will receive vastly different amount of contents
> they rock it and then let it stay still until its room temperature (approx 20 mins)
> first two people get most crappy metal "adjuvants/conservatives/excepients" since they float down
> last one will recieve the most cationic liposomes of formaldehye (depending on the vax)
> the ones in between will have the least dosage of crap.
> that is really important
> entropy

We need the toxic metals to float down.
So that the first people who recieve the shot from the vial get the most crap.
And their side effects are stronger.
This is really important so we can blame it on the person beeing weak since 5 People can get a shot from a vial and the last person will get nothing and can say
> " I got the shot and felt nothing"
> " so it must be fine"
Mercury and metals and non water soluable stuff seperate.
Heavier shit floats down.
Lipid shit floats up.
This makes it so, that two Person get get a shot from the same Vial but have different sideffect intensities.
> webm rel
> Entropy of oil and water
>>
>>389918809
I won’t take any vaccinations ever again
It all a Jew grift to make money AND kill goy at the same time
Kill all jews , NOW !
>>
>>389918809
they need to inject infants with as much mercury as possible so that their bodies adapt to the toxic environment we live in.
>>
>>389919534
What the hell, I've not heard about the Cutter Incident before, that's mental.

"All five companies that produced the Salk vaccine in 1955—Eli Lilly, Parke-Davis, Wyeth, Pitman-Moore, and Cutter—had difficulty completely inactivating the polio virus. Three companies other than Cutter were sued, but the cases settled out of court."

Why did they have difficulty "inactivating the polio virus"?

I also read The Contagion Myth recently. I took it with a grain of salt, but I was shocked multiple times reading it, and then again when I googled if it's true and all what was presented as facts actually was true.
>>
File: Moth in the Iron Lung.png (720 KB, 576x885)
720 KB
720 KB PNG
>>389918809
Polio virus doesn't exist. "Polio" was caused by rampant arsenic, lead, and DDT used during the peak years of "polio". Look at charts of use of those chemicals and they decline almost identically to polio cases.

"Viruses" do not cause illness, they don't even exist. Toxic chemicals and imbalances in your bodies microbiome cause illness.

Apply this scenario to any virus or disease and you'll be closer to the truth than what big pharma and the retarded fucking medical establishment has sold you.
>>
>>389919746
Do you have children? How do non-vaccinated children live in Germany?
>>
File: myelin_shit.png (269 KB, 698x1026)
269 KB
269 KB PNG
>>389920132
>Why did they have difficulty "inactivating the polio virus"?

No explaination.
They just claim it was this.
Prolly to further the fake virus belief.

Look at the "excipients" and "non active ingredients".
They always cause problems.
Not the "muh RNA or inactived/live virus".
Its a monkeybusiness illusion.

They poison the people.
This video disects every "virus study" for major diseases.
https://odysee.com/@spacebusters:c9/Final-The-End-of-Germ-Theory:8

They could never produce a "infection".

Only when they inject shit directly into the brain or belly of animals.
But then they just die and they claim it was because of the virus.
Picrel is one of two "polio" proof studies.
They injected fecal matter with a syringe in the brain of suckling mice not older than 8 days.
If they die "its proof of da virus"
>>
File: Zika.png (641 KB, 806x898)
641 KB
641 KB PNG
>>389920476
Exactly.

for exmple Zika virus:
Zika.
https://www.bitchute.com/video/94Ugyx40U18o/

> zika
> Remember fucking Zika
> haha the fucking Zika virus
> "aaa heeelp"

> Zika
> caused disabilities in infants
> microcephaly
> brain shrinks
> topkek
> same year zika appeared
> USA decided to add pyriproxyfen to the water
> to kill mosquito larvas
> its a neurotoxin
> its a toxin
> picrel

OH no the magical zika virus which causes birth defects but 97% of women have no problems.

Only some.
At certain locations.
> where the WHO and the US enforced brazil, Uganda and Tasmania to put toxins in the drinkin water
> but its only trace amounts its not toxic...
> if you only consoooom 0.4l of water per day
> don't get me started on glyphosate

> do local study
> find out only people in certain regions have the issue
> even with presented with mosquitos from said location
> lol
>>
>>389918809
>it might be needless
Vaccination against polio always was. Cfr of 0,03%
>>
File: of_course_asymptomatic.png (169 KB, 816x1344)
169 KB
169 KB PNG
>>389920476
Oh yeah and they sprays DDT because of malaria.

Which is of course mostly asymptomatic.
> muhlaria
>>
File: proof.png (388 KB, 1052x1476)
388 KB
388 KB PNG
>>389920628
wrong pic
>>
Modified Logan's Run. They don't want future human's to live past 60, only elites like Soros.
>>
>>389919534
Yeah I forgot to add this part to my post here >>389920476

They literally caused a lot of the "polio" with their "vaccine".

Everything is fake and gay if you retards haven't figured it out yet. Everyone, and I do mean EVERYONE out there, is lying and doing unspeakable evils upon their fellow man, for MONEY. And no one speaks up out of fear they'll lose their job, or look like a madman.
>>
>>389918809
Imagine having a baby, vaccinating him, he dies immediately. The doctors don't even lie to you, they say he probably died from a reaction to the vaccine, and you go ahead and have another baby a few years later and let the doctors inject that one too, and it dies also.

May as well just euthanize the parents for being too stupid.
>>
File: Italy_genocide_polio.png (1.45 MB, 880x2700)
1.45 MB
1.45 MB PNG
>>389920886
Those who control the past control the future

::: L O C A T I O N : ITALY

> Rockefeller gets involved
> "Muhlaria must be eradicated with..."
> Paris green and DDT
> starting in 1924
> and accelerating in the end of WW2
> was used by US and British soldiers to kill a shitton of itallians in the end of WW2
> they sprayed it all over rural italy
> paris green is a arsenic based pesticide and colouring agent
> highly toxic
> since its arsenic in it
> neurotoxins
> now banned
> tested on american soil
> used on italian soil to inflict social and medical burden to italy
> paris green is made from aresenic
> neurotoxin
> causes myelin destruction
> myelin= nerve insulation lipid layer
> myelin destruction => nerve inflamation
> polliomyelitis = nerveinsulation inflamation
> causes paralysis
> they said "it has to be sprayed because of malaria"
> they said they had to spray DDT and Paris green all over italy to protect them from
> muhlaria
> they attempted a genocide
> they literally went on and poisoned the people
> gavem' pollio and other neurological diseases including death
> they fucking KNEW what they were doing
> they killed and disabled italian people
> picrel

Sauces:

https://southernspaces.org/2016/ddt-disbelievers-health-and-new-economic-poisons-georgia-after-world-war-ii/

https://www.warhistoryonline.com/instant-articles/when-italy-dumped-the-nazis.html

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris_green

https://web.archive.org/web/20220418101310/https://www.researchgate.net/publication/224879724_Short_History_of_Malaria_and_Its_Eradication_in_Italy_With_Short_Notes_on_the_Fight_Against_the_Infection_in_the_Mediterranean_Basin

> this happened everywhere
> not only italy
> everywhere

Now its the vax-side effect.
>>
>>389918809
still not getting the vax
>>
>>389919904
The non-mixing/shaking of the vials and different amount of contents would correspond with the variation during the covid vax scam application. Different people received different level of dosage although they received the same amount of liquid.

>>389919793
That's what I thought too, brother, but the adverse reactions are literally the same as with the covid vax, and the efficacy of the immunisation is in question.

>>389921009
It's absolutely mental and I'm shocked, but I can't imagine if the parents were pressured into it. It's the Philippines - they might have not had a choice.
>>
File: the_spraying.webm (2.32 MB, 832x412)
2.32 MB
2.32 MB WEBM
>>389920972
> i have this funny illustration of the good old times.

Worst thing is "DDT" is not as toxic as the paris green and lead arsenate they sprayed.

The DDT was more Damagecontrol with the "Silent spring" which focussed on that.

They SPRAYD LEAD ARSENATE AND MAGESIUM ARSENATE.
See:
>>389921079
>>
>>389921175
>they might have not had a choice.
Perhaps, I think after the first one I'd rather go postal on them over it and cause an incident than just sit back and watch them put my kid to death.
>>
>>389918809
What I realised is how unfalsifiable so many things are not just vaxs or medicine, once something has 100% application there is no longer a control. Other things like all the climate claims are similar but different in that the theories aren't really even testable at all but lead to similar outcomes of something just becoming the science and then never questioned.
>>
File: 1600048169861.png (224 KB, 521x937)
224 KB
224 KB PNG
>>389920777
>>389920886

You are unfathomably based bro, thank you for fighting the good fight. I truly believe that disseminating this information on /pol/ is important. I think information shared and spread from here can see real world effect within just a few years, can't tell you how many times I've seen topics here become mainstream after a while.

Normies are here, they're reading. Anons are spreading this info to their families. Maybe the world won't see "viruses" for the psyop/warfare/ moneymaking scheme they are within the next 10 years, but I guarantee in a few years a lot more people are going to be questioning the very existence of viruses, just like I have come to the past few years.
>>
>>389918809
It's not a surprise, your immune system is meant to be activated when there is a threat, and not doing this causes weird results, overreactions, immune problems (self attacking/allergies)

People don't understand that they are sacrificing a slice of their immune system with each vaccine, it isn't 'free' immunity.
>>
>>389921202
I will read through all your pics and info in a bit by the way, I am still learning about all this shit. Very new to it.
>>
>>389920972
Those in charge have absolutely no clue what they're doing - and that's become more obvious to me now after these last 3 years then ever before.
>>
>>389920777
Zika was made in a undersea cave in the Catham Islands run by DARPA.
There was a whole thing about this on Wikileaks, but that site doesn't work anymore.
Your post reminded me of it but no dice
it's all been taken down
https://search.wikileaks.org/?q=mosquito+genetic
>>
>>389921398
This is very true. Everything has been revealed to be pseudo science. Just a bunch of - albeit somewhat intelligent - but presumptuos and pompous, arrogant people playing at a sandbox with our lives.
>>
File: Zika - neurotoxin.png (88 KB, 723x659)
88 KB
88 KB PNG
>>389920777
Bro. Is this you? From April.
>>
File: 1659124302491780.jpg (262 KB, 747x483)
262 KB
262 KB JPG
It's not just vaccines for me. The blatant dishonesty from the "medical professionals" has convinced me that I will never voluntarily see a doctor again as long as I live. These people are not to be trusted.
>>
>>389921570
My belief in some of the core tenets of our society have been completely destroyed through seeing the truth. Deception is slowly being removed and more people will follow. I'm just a normal guy, so the same will be happening to many more.
>>
>>389921661

Yeah, I got pretty blackpilled after realizing that in 2020. I still had some small shred of faith left that there were mostly competent people in charge. My last shred of faith got fucking nuked in 2020, to say the least. I'm over it now, but I question if it's always been like this through history, or if humans are just degenerating into a bunch of retards.

The "experts" are all fucking retarded, in every single industry and field. There are VERY few actual experts, actual skilled and knowledgable people. I suspect the majority of smart and skilled people aren't even working the jobs they should be working that would help humanity forward and bring us back from the brink of madness.
>>
File: 1632010100177.jpg (122 KB, 720x640)
122 KB
122 KB JPG
>>389922111
I think the UN is holding everyone hostage with biological weapons. Once the truth starts coming out they will start to kill people with something so they force globalization and control governments to keep their citizens in check or else.
Like some evil bond villain that actually succeeded and took over because nobody stopped him.
Have you noticed the more people wake up to what is actually going on around them the more manufactured chaos happens to distract the populace? It could be coincidence, I could be way off base, or they're up to no good. They are the people that all talk about global depopulation through vaccination plans.
>>
>>389919474
are you talking about the serotonin thing?
yeah that should be the scientific scandal of the century, except as it turns out, if the lie is big enough nobody really wants to take on the work of unraveling it
>>
>>389922111
Checked, blessed digits.
You're 100% correct. I feel the exact same way. It's not a question of if the rest of the world will catch up to us, it's when. I give it 2 years before viruses being fake is mainstreamed. Another 10-20 years before pharma and medical execs are facing tribunals. Sad that it might take that long, but all we can do is accelerate it, spread info as much as possible.
>>
>>389922473
The 'experts' are a hivemind of 100 IQ bureacrauts that don't let anyone contest their status quo, however wrong it is. The question is what to do with that piece of information? How do we turn the system into trusting actual experts that I can rely on, and believe their judgement?
>>
>>389919534
SIDS is 90% women murdering their children. This has been an accepted fact in the medical and legal community for years, but there is zero actionable evidence to act on it, so nobody accuses anyone.
>>
>>389923114
I can believe that a portion of women killing their children is a result of what's called SIDS. But clearly some infants have severe reactions to the vaccine, and there must be a large proportion that are not correlated or officially reported as adverse events.

Doctors are still laughing it off initially when a person reports an adverse Vax effect to them - there are countless reports from parents available.
>>
>>389923114
no it hasn't. you read an image that got reposted here about an anon dissecting sids and accepted it as a part of your worldview. you can't back anything you said up and your source is an anon from 2017
>>
>>389923398
true
>>
>one early vaccine isnt great
>all vaccines must be shit

i honestly hope you die and id end your miserable life if it would be allowed to put down retards like you
>>
File: vaxx_allergies.jpg (139 KB, 728x961)
139 KB
139 KB JPG
>>389923059
It's not stupidity, don't make that mistake. It's malevolence pure and simple
Much harder to root out
>>
File: vaxx_allergies_2.jpg (147 KB, 727x976)
147 KB
147 KB JPG
>>389923723
>>
>>389923059
>How do we turn the system into trusting actual experts that I can rely on, and believe their judgement?

We don't. We get to the point where we can tell the government to fuck off, we will govern ourselves in our own small communities, hopfully after the government has been severely dismantled and laws put in place against it ever growing to the size it's gotten.

We don't need the system. The idea that we need it is an illusion. Just like we don't need massive hospitals and doctors pushing all this gay fake shit like vaccines. We need doctors to set broken legs, and for very few other things. Me personally, I'm staying the fuck away from hospitals after finding out the stats on how you're more likely to die recieving care from hospitals than not.

I don't need the news. I don't need medicine. I don't need pharma. I don't need the government. I need them all to fuck off and leave me the hell alone.
>>
>>389923576
They are all shit in terms of risk-benefit
Exception for Rabies vaccine
>>
File: 1567633866152.png (378 KB, 630x699)
378 KB
378 KB PNG
>>389918809
jewish healthcare goy
enjoy or exterminate
there are no inbetweens
>>
File: 1495396404340.png (18 KB, 530x502)
18 KB
18 KB PNG
>>389918809
>completely red pilled me on the fact that all vaccinations are scam.
so how did smallpox get under control
>>
File: 1618602039464.png (723 KB, 1184x1122)
723 KB
723 KB PNG
>>389918809
antisemite.
>>
>>389923114
There probably is something that happens in infants that their bodies can't adjust to. There's a whole lot of unknowns still when it comes to giving babies vaccines loaded with mercury.
It's like a shock to the system and stays inside the body for 25 years. I mean the government just says okay there is an acceptable level of it that can be inside any specific vaccine before they label it as toxic. But the world is filled with it, too much to fast is like a shock to the body.
Doctors call mercury poisoning the mimic because they claim it can be anything. And even when people look that up and see it's true they will still inject infants with it. That's what they are trying to make you immune to I think.
Coal plants are where we get all of our electricity and they spread so much mercury into the world the smallest creatures at the start of the food chain are born with it inside them.
And they are going to speed everything up with electric cars and new coal plants.
pol....
>>
>>389923723
>>389923761

Man those charts make my blood boil. I really want to believe it's got to be at least some blind follower shit going on, like just pure ignorance on the part of people in the medical field, maybe fear of speaking up. You may be right though.
>>
>>389924376
>I really want to believe
You still can
You can ignore the facts like everyone else
This particular study, the scientists coped with their results by maintaining parents of unvaccinated children will not seek medical help
But the fact is they've been knowingly poisoning the general population for four generations, and everyone is complicit in some way wittingly or not
>>
I'm on the job search and I was surprised to see that some companies are STILL in August 2022 requiring proof of covid vaccination for new hires.
It feels a little absurd at this point.
Isn't it over by now?
Should I just avoid companies like this? It feels like shitty management to me. Like why are they hanging onto it still?
>>
>>389923895
They stopped cutting off the pimples.

Pox are result of chemical poisoning just as Polio.
All because of lead arsenate and paris green and ddt.
See:
>>389921202

When the first pox outbreak happened you know what they did?

> cut them of because "without pox child is healthy, and with pox not, so if we cut them off kid will get healthy"
> subsequently shitton of children died or got horrificly scarred and injured
> "Oh no pox is really deadly"

Had pox. For like 2 weeks. Was itchy had fevers. Thats it. Like with every other kid that got it.
> But how did modern kids get poisoned?
> bromine
> they brominate water in amusement parks
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZ-k0clndV0

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bromism

Also pox have higher prevelance in communities with higher arsenic exposure:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4455594/
>>
>>389924789
Don't get me wrong. I think a lot of these fucks should be facing true justice for what they've done, and I mean TRUE justice, by the people, if you know what I mean. But it still feels like a top down thing, with many cowards on the bottom who refused to speak out, and a lot of ignorant ones.

>>389925068
Don't work for one of those, ever. Extract yourself from the system. They will try to do this shit again. They will be less succesful in doing so the more people who don't rely on them for a paycheck.

Your end goal should be living in the countryside offgrid in a red state, completely self sufficient, within the next 4-6 years.
>>
File: 1652253317609.png (1.08 MB, 854x1000)
1.08 MB
1.08 MB PNG
>>389923114
>SIDS is 90% women murdering their children

show proof?

We know for sure:
> aluminium is a neurotoxin
> formaldehyde is toxic
> mercury is toxic
> aluminium phosphates are toxic to bones and nevers
> saponins are hormonal disruptors

All those are in vaccines.

And a baby who cannot communicate "breathing difficulties" or something like that, will just die in its sleep, if neurologically posioned with that crap.

We know for a fact, that these are toxic.
But not how much a baby can endure.
Because those are just "excipients".

And you make a wierd conspiracy claim that mothers kill their own children.
Topkek.

You prolly never talked to a woman in your whole life except your mom, and the rest of your "view" of women is produced by looking at memes.
>>
File: GateChrist.jpg (1.8 MB, 1242x2036)
1.8 MB
1.8 MB JPG
>>389922111
>>389922473

Humanity clearly just goes in massive cycles of psychopaths and schizos (power seekers vs truth seekers respectively) obviously exchanging control of society.

Pic rel

4Chan is literally just a decentralized anonymous Freemasonry. Everything that is posted here reaches the mainstream within a few weeks to a month.

The elite hate us and the best they can do is contain us here because they don't want us directly talking to people in the real world. Unfortunately for them they created a digital egregore they can't contain that follows their every move, reveals their specifics of their plans(more so than they do themselves for revelation rituals), and mocks them at every step. Dark occultist are always cause their own downfall.
>>
>>389926095
> never talked to a woman in your whole life except your mom
dated many for many years.
women are fucking awful humans
>>
File: Murder-by-Injection.png (125 KB, 750x750)
125 KB
125 KB PNG
>>389918809
>>
File: 1622922766867.gif (987 KB, 229x176)
987 KB
987 KB GIF
>>389922079

>pic
TOP KEK
>>
>>389923825
Tetanus shot seems OK. My pets get the rabies vaccine and seem OK. That's about it. Don't think humans are getting rabies vaccines... are they? Unless you work in animal control I couldn't see the need.
>>
File: 1640118063891.gif (3.12 MB, 444x444)
3.12 MB
3.12 MB GIF
>>389922803

>It could be coincidence
no, not anymore.
this is their endgame and they will make use of everything they can to enslave mankind.
>>
File: 1391010522552.jpg (218 KB, 820x774)
218 KB
218 KB JPG
>>389925468
>confusing smallpox with chickenpox
also i don't know what thuringerwald canyon you crawled out of but no one's cut off chickenpox boils in the last 200 years
>>
>>389918809
Yep. Andrew Wakefield was right, that's why they ostracised him so punitively
>>
>>389918809
Me too. I'm 100% an anti-vaxxer. Highly recommend watching the documentaries:
>Vaxxed: From Coverup to Catastrophe (vaxxedthemovie.com)
>Trace Amounts
>>
>>389925068
>Like why are they hanging onto it still?
Power. Greed. The mandates filter for compliant employees who they can pump and dump every 5 years.
>>
Vaccine as a kid gave me major dust allergies and neurological problems.

I will never know what I would have been like without being injected with that poison. I am normal enough to mask but my whole life is a struggle.

If I ever manage to have kids, I will get to see what a human looks like when not subjected to any of the poison of the modern world.
>>
File: bateman thinking.png (296 KB, 500x500)
296 KB
296 KB PNG
>>389919534
I always look for the "why" - what's the motive? Obviously when Rockefeller started controlling the medical establishment with petroleum based pharmaceuticals was a starting point (creating the cancer industry), but this has to go beyond money. Something this evil has to be based in eugenics/Malthusian principles. Why are so many doctors unaware of this? Are they just trained to memorize information to pass tests?
>>
>>389922803
>Have you noticed the more people wake up to what is actually going on around them the more manufactured chaos happens to distract the populace? It could be coincidence, I could be way off base, or they're up to no good.

No you are on point friend. The false flags and psychological operations that the elites and occultists perform are to garner conscious energy of the masses. The more people that wake up to things being manufactured the more ridiculous and frequent the Kabballah rituals must be in order to continue to garner the same human consciousness as before since after each false flag/Kabballah ritual more people wake up and there less people giving their energy to the ritual making it reality. This why things feel like they are speeding up and accelerating because humans are becoming aware at an exponential rate while the psy-ops are also increasing at the same rate
>>
>>389926095
Yeah, I say women that kill their own babbies are 1-5% max. There is a good chance that giving little kids 30 vaccines within the first few years is behind a lot of the recent health problems people are having. Kills the weak, maims the borderline, creates lifelong customers among the strong.

What I see now is not normal. Wasn't the case 40+ years ago. Population was actually growing more back then. Way more. Literally everyone is on a few prescription (subscription) meds now.

Doesn't pass my common sense test and I therefore ignore and resist over 90% of what my overlords want me to do. Almost everything you are being told to do/believe is to make other people money. Prove me wrong.
>>
>>389919746
Based Hans. I'd like to add, a common rebuttal is
>The ethylmercury content isn't detectable in urine after 24 hours, so it clearly is fine
It is not. They seem to think that inorganic mercy (ethylmercury) doesn't accumulate in the body dispersed relatively evenly the same way methylmercury does, and their only proof for this is urine testing, as if the kidneys of an infant are gonna spit out 100x the toxic dose of mercury in a dose of thimerosal.

The problem is that inorganic mercury is extremely lipophilic, meaning it makes a beeline for the CNS and the brain, the fattiest tissues in the body - especially in an infant. The symptoms of mercury poisoning in infants are identical to a behavioural diagnosis of severe autism.

>Mercury can also affect a child’s early development. Children with mercury poisoning may show symptoms such as:
>impaired motor skills
>problems thinking or problem-solving
>difficulties learning to speak or >understanding language
>issues with hand-eye coordination
>being physically unaware of their surroundings
https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/320563

Voila. The only retards are the shabbos goy doctors sticking your kids with kike pharmakeia and telling you you're a consistency theorist when they inevitably develop health problems
>>
>>389918809
yeah. Me and my wife came to same conclusion, no more jabs for myself or my kids ever.
I'm really sorry I didn't really research the subject before a had them jabbed with hexa and stuff like a good cattle.
>>
>>389929235
Forgot to add that methylmercury is "organic"
>>
File: 1648778012536.jpg (365 KB, 1280x891)
365 KB
365 KB JPG
>>389928741
Let me take this chance to share my redest red pill collection:

> what really happened during WW1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8xxVplUHL8

> how big oil conquered the world
https://odysee.com/@corbettreport:0/how-big-oil-conquered-the-world:0

> WHY big oil conquered the world *spoiler alert it's eugenics*
https://odysee.com/why-big-oil-conquered-the-world:a3e1264f7b8fbcf4894685631b36ae02f1faed3d

> pasteur is a fraud and everything is based on his lies
> thats why big Oil used his fraudulent work:
https://odysee.com/@DrAndrewKaufman:f/The_End_of_Germ_Theory_by_Spacebusters:b

https://odysee.com/@DrAndrewKaufman:f/Science_Pseudoscience_and_The_Germ_Theory_of_Disease_Dr_Jordan_Grant:0

And the Ultimate red pill why and how the jews got in the line of sight of the people:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vmWdmiCx08
>>
>>389928741
Doctors make a lot of money and are no longer independent. They are all part of massive networks. Shill what we tell you or else... up to and including pulling your loicense. Get bonuses and kickbacks by toeing the line. Or face a negative outcome in your career. Choices. Choices.
>>
>>389929346
Kids will get sick when they are young but when they get older they won't even catch a cold. That's how all living things develop immunity.
Think of how many mass animal die offs have happened over the years because farmers were vaccinating their livestock and they did it every single time because of some mystery disease coming out of China.
>>
File: cv1ysw7xk0w71.jpg (55 KB, 640x640)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
>>389929423
"Organic" is also psyoped into beeong a term for "healthy".

Organic just means in chemistry "compund with carbon".

You can even make Arsenic and Uranium organic by adding carbon to it.

People are retarded.

Just like with "Aluminum is toxic".
> aluminum in bodysprays
> yeah but its just Aluminium SALTS.
> duuuuh

Which literally means nothing. You can make anything a salt by binding it with a halogene.

Arsenic is bad.

> Arsenic is toxic
> Bromine is toxic
> combine them to a salt
> arsenic tribromde
> now its safe right?
http://www.t3db.ca/toxins/T3D1298
>>
File: 1643260667238.png (456 KB, 939x940)
456 KB
456 KB PNG
>>389918809
Are babies that have never been vaccinated at all more or less likely to get sick than those who are vaccinated? Do children with zero vaccines grow up to be healthy? I'm strongly considering not having any of my kids vaccinated at all when they are born. Are there some vaccines that they should get that are actually worth the risk?
>>
File: 1659742036685629.jpg (40 KB, 720x807)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
>>389930504
Not a single one functions as advertised.
You get sick for longer having been vaccinated than not having been as it's consumable by white blood cells and only "stays dormant for future warding" in fat people for longer than a week and otherwise drains out in sinus discharge as the jew poison it is.
>>
>>389930504
> Are there some vaccines that they should get that are actually worth the risk?

No read the sources and videos provided in this thread.

Vaccines are a invention by fraudulent Alchemists, who want to poison people into control.

Eugenicists pushed the fake idea of "Prophylactic" medicine as an excuse to have always the chance to poison everyone.

Just an excuse to get under the skin of healthy people.
Its about eugenics and depupulation.
Every single vaccine is crap.
>>
File: hrA9CBG.png (137 KB, 523x509)
137 KB
137 KB PNG
>>389919534
>phenylethanol
>lethanol
>lethal
Karma free
>>
>>389923114
>SIDS is 90% women murdering their children

Its part of the problem for sure. But you vax your infant then you are poisoning them for no good reason.
>>
>>389930037
Not you again, are you the same memeflag tryhard from the holohoax thread? You keep ignoring my effort posts, see >>389929235
>>
>>389931267
https://www.cdc.gov/vaccinesafety/concerns/thimerosal/index.html
They say in the US there are certain infant vaccines that no longer have mercury in them. These are honestly probably safe to use.
But everything for adults including all the flu shots people get every year all contain mercury.
>>
>>389930504
I had my first round, but none after they fucked my younger brother. My younger sister had 0 her whole life and she has been peak health her whole life
>>
>>389931392
They removed them quietly around the same time Wakefield blew the whistle
>>
>>389928218
Funny how Vaxxed and some of the good documentaries used to even be on netflix until they were disappeared in time for the plandemic. Good luck ever seeing them on a platform for normies like that ever again.
>>
File: 1401235551520.jpg (31 KB, 420x294)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
>>389929235
I did not ignore it.
I wanted to add information.
I forgot to mention that your post is based and truth pilled.

Mercury is a poison and i just wanted to give examples on how colloquial terms get psyoped.

Sorry fren
>>
>>389918809
Thank you man for speaking the truth out of your heart. Hope of salvation is in Acts 2:38 if you wish. The name of God is Jesus Christ also.
>>
File: 1659223673605485.png (204 KB, 602x538)
204 KB
204 KB PNG
>>389931780
>Sorry fren
No, I'm sorry, I overreacted and I apologise for having a go at you. You do good work spreading top tier redpills round here and I very much respect your dedication, I apologise
>>
Thank you to all the contributors in this thread. This was very enlightening, and I appreciate all the data and links to further information.
>>
File: 525108784281614.jpg (334 KB, 1393x1085)
334 KB
334 KB JPG
>>389931780
>>
>>389919819
I was born in the 90s and my vax schedule was 8 doses, my folks schedules were just 2 doses and they were born in the 60s, in Mexico the current vax schedule is 24 doses
It's insane how they're gaslighting people into believing that getting shitloads of vax's was always the norm, most of those claiming 30 total doses are completely normal didn't even get them
>>
File: vaxxx.png (1.37 MB, 2000x6350)
1.37 MB
1.37 MB PNG
>>389918809
you could have been red pilled before, had you watched out on /pol/.
>>
File: 1646984251551.png (77 KB, 655x762)
77 KB
77 KB PNG
>>389932877
The power of pharmakiea
>>
File: basedkid.jpg (278 KB, 1170x1240)
278 KB
278 KB JPG
>>389931049
>No read the sources and videos provided in this thread.
I do and always have. Anti vaccine threads are the only threads I always click on and spend time reading. Ever since the media so widely and vehemently attacked anti-vaccine people back in the mid 2000's I knew there was legitimacy behind their claims.
>>389930728
>>389931527

>No vaccines
>No umbilical cord clamping
>No vitamin k goo in the eyes
>No circumcision
>No public schooling
>No mind melting kike pharmaceuticals
>No drinking tap water
>No homo-kike brainwashing media propaganda

I've been making a list, is there anything else I should add?
>>
>>389918809
Lol imagine we are all a race of superhumans with various powers and abilities but we are “vaccinated” while young or shortly after birth in order to suppress these abilities so that we are forced to play by their rules, I.e working like slaves for pennies, because they know if we all have superpowers they would render the police, the government, and situations completely redundant.
>>
>>389927703
I took my old lady cat to a vet in a a state I used to live in. Near the end if the visit I thanked her for not even mentioning vaccinating her because she was old and indoors so it just seemed like an unnecessary hit to her immune system. The vet was quiet for a sec and then said...' I guess I can say this to you. Don't ever vaccinate them. I have seen too many reactions, sicknesses, and seen the elderly ones die within weeks of vaccination. Don't do it.' I then admitted my vaccine injury to her and from then on, I was never treated so well by a vet. We had an understanding and would discuss all kinds of stuff and she'd set my appointments to go long just to chat. We disagreed on some things but it was wonderful to talk to someone so open minded and experienced. I miss her but I had to move.

I've changed vets out here once already because the vet said he wouldn't neuter my kitten without some respiratory vaccine. I refused and said I would go elsewhere - they were pricy and I had no problem with it. The vet tech accused me of being cheap. I'd spent thousands there.

My new vet has never said one word about vaccines and she's seen three of my cats now. Even treated one that the expensive vet said was untreatable.

Anyway. No vaccine is safe for humans or pets.
>>
>>389933419
Add deworming to the list. It's a good thing for us to go through every once in a while. I usually go through a round of it yearly, just in case.
>>
File: 1658092239184673.jpg (52 KB, 596x531)
52 KB
52 KB JPG
>>389933644
they are trying to keep the population in check because Bill Gates computer told him he had to.
What if he's really like Terry Davis but instead of being crazy in one way he's crazy in another.
Didn't his wife accuse him of being a schizo and they got a divorce or something?
>>
>>389930504
Everything I've seen says they are so much less likely to get sick. I ended up with rubella days after I was vaxxed with the MMR at 17 and had never been sick with anything more than the sniffles. I was forced through a number of vaccines at the same time as already having rubella in order to get my college scholarship. I ended up with increased pressure in my brain and spine after another of them. I nearly died. Once I was diagnosed my mom took me from urgent care and didn't take me to the hospital like they said to. She called our Indian medicine man and he told her what to do... It was a ton of herbs, vitamins, and minerals. She swears I would have died had I gone to the hospital. I have had autoimmune issues ever since the vaccinations.

My brother said I was just unlucky. Vaxxed his kids. His daughter stopped being able to talk within hours of some round of vaccinations. She's been diagnosed with autism and still cannot speak correctly and it's been years. She finally said Dadda and yellow within this past year. She seems smart, she just can't talk anymore. He still says it was just a coincidence. I just find it so sad.
>>
>>389935277
That's profoundly sad. People will put up their veils just to not face the truth.
>>
File: tenor.gif (578 KB, 483x324)
578 KB
578 KB GIF
best thread on /pol/ in a long time, have bump
>>
>>389934636
The media campaign against Ivermectin is one of the most insane things I've ever witnessed. Every study and research paper I read claimed Ivermectin was safe for human use, even in large doses. Yet over night a medication that was safely used for almost 50 years had mass calls by the media to be restricted or banned. Literally clown world.
>>389935277
Wow, that's aweful that happened to you and even worse that the people around brushed it off. More and more stories like this or becoming commonplace which is even scarier.
>>
File: 1542126780388.png (1.01 MB, 1024x783)
1.01 MB
1.01 MB PNG
>>389918809
>>
File: 1653577209274.gif (2.03 MB, 320x240)
2.03 MB
2.03 MB GIF
>>389918809
The Bible predicted this. The word "sorcery" is translated from the Greek work "pharmakeia". Sorceries are pharmaceuticals and enchantments are technologies.

The Bible says that today's women will become widowed and childless because of their reliance on pharmaceutical and technological products. People will fall ill and not know why. They will be sterilized. They will fall into desolation SUDDENLY.

ISAIAH 47
8 Therefore hear now this, thou that art given to pleasures, that dwellest carelessly, that sayest in thine heart, I am, and none else beside me; I shall not sit as a widow, neither shall I know the loss of children:

9 But these two things shall come to thee in a moment in one day, the loss of children, and widowhood: they shall come upon thee in their perfection for the multitude of thy sorceries, and for the great abundance of thine enchantments.

10 For thou hast trusted in thy wickedness: thou hast said, None seeth me. Thy wisdom and thy knowledge, it hath perverted thee; and thou hast said in thine heart, I am, and none else beside me.

11 Therefore shall evil come upon thee; thou shalt not know from whence it riseth: and mischief shall fall upon thee; thou shalt not be able to put it off: and desolation shall come upon thee suddenly, which thou shalt not know.

12 Stand now with thine enchantments, and with the multitude of thy sorceries, wherein thou hast laboured from thy youth; if so be thou shalt be able to profit, if so be thou mayest prevail.
>>
File: 1640132079489.webm (1.97 MB, 640x800)
1.97 MB
1.97 MB WEBM
>>389918809
Biggest red pill on vaccines.
Never bothered reading about it before since I'd never take one anyway.
But when they took my job away I spent 5 minutes reading about the old school ones and realised they were bullshit.
I knew instantly the covid Vax was bullshit because you can't make a vaccine for a coronavirus even in "theory".

Flu jabs have always been bullshit, just makes people sick after they get it and sicker when they get the flu.
>>
File: 1635757784297.jpg (46 KB, 580x681)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
>>389919819
The problem with these idiots is they think we've surpassed god.
They think if it fucks them up science can fix them.
It's been over a year since they forced this shit on the world and it's never worked and it's killed a lot of people.

Why are they still getting it?
>>
>>389937941
What's funny is that I had ivermectin in the house and had used it for myself and my cats before covid. One of my cats who showed up after a dust storm had terrible ear mites. The vet tried all kinds of stuff. I took some ivermectin and mixed it with some fractionated coconut oil and put a tiny bit in his ears. Black gunk came up for weeks. No more mites. I had it in the house because my mom has always been a big proponent of deworming all the humans every year. I stayed in the habit long after I moved out because it had never hurt me. I have vax induced autoimmune stuff and get my blood drawn regularly so I'd know if I was really screwing anything up. Ivermectin is a miracle drug and insanely safe. It's crazy how it has been vilified because it is so cheap and can help so much. I do a round of fenbendazole, yearly, now, but I always have ivermectin around. I'd not hesitate to take it if I get a cold or flu but I haven't had one in at least 5 years - I had to go into the office 5 or so years ago and the flu shotted retards gave me a nasty flu. Even back then it was 'oh it would be worse if I wasn't flu vaxxed'. I fucking pharma.
>>
>>389932877
I think of it like a car dealership.
They say you need paint protection but you really don't.
Most of the time you can call them on their bullshit because their car salesmen and naturally have a shit reputation.
Doctors have a "good" reputation and should always be "trusted".
But even smart people get conned by a car dealership...
>>
>>389928035
I know atleast one kid who had that done and he had these weird shaped tiny dents (<1mm) over his face
>>
I had some jab around 8 or so years old, for malaria I believe. I swear that changed me from a usual kid to autist tier.
>>
File: 1648561420348.webm (2.7 MB, 1280x720)
2.7 MB
2.7 MB WEBM
>>389933419
>vehemently attacked anti-vaccine people back in the mid 2000's.

Our government started a "no jab no play" program here long before covid was even a thing.

>No Jab No Pay was legislated in 2015,[17] came into effect January 1st 2016, and was expanded in July 2018.
>No Jab No Pay is an Australian policy initiative which withholds three state payments – Child Care Benefit, the Child Care Rebate and a portion of the fortnightly Family Tax Benefit part A per child – for parents of children under 20 years of age who are not fully immunised or on a recognised catch-up schedule.[1] No Jab No Play is a related policy that disallows unvaccinated children from attending preschool and childcare centres, and imposes fines on childcare centres that admit unvaccinated children.[2][3] The system allows exemptions for children who cannot be safely vaccinated for medical reasons.
>>
>>389938684
>you vill sacrifice your children
>you vill praise us
>>
it is very easy.
1. The promise is that your immune system reacts to these injections
2. The overreaction of the immune system towards a foreign body is called allergy.
3. For example in the case of the flu vaccine you are injecting egg protein into the patient
4. somehow this will immunize you against influenza but not give you egg protein allergies.
5. vaccines are fake and gay
6. the first round of vaccines made some sense and everything is legitimized with them. taking the pox from a cow probably works, culturing influenca in an egg and then injecting this is how you speedrun egg allergies (the most common allergy)
>>
>>389926095
It's simple, what's the rate of sids in Amish/mennonite families?
If comparable then it's mom, if lower then it's the vax
>>
>>389920476
Yeah exactly this. Its my theory that boomers are as retarded as they are because they literally have nerve damage.
>>
The vaccination industry was invented to lower white populations.
Only whites follow the moral rules of society, only whites do what is the “right thing to do”, and only whites think deeply of their future health.

So what did the elite do?
They made routine vaccination a moral rule of society, they made it “the right thing to do” and they non-stop expounded upon the long-term societal health of a vaccinated society.
Their weaknesses were used against them and they were tricked.
Now whites are the most poisoned race on earth, due to all this rigid following of the medically prescribed vaccination schedule.

The solution would be to simply take back our health and swing the pendulum the other way by boycotting the entire medical industry.

We literally have to re-invent the entire wheel because we were given a square and told that it is the best shape to travel with.

Possibly keep the most logical aspects like bone setting and casting, but the rest is horse shit.
>>
File: 1623503698645.jpg (506 KB, 1400x1520)
506 KB
506 KB JPG
>>389918809
>not vaccinated by choice
>never vaccinated again
>no vaccines for my kids
yup
>>
File: salk.png (2.61 MB, 1639x1248)
2.61 MB
2.61 MB PNG
>>389919534
>salk
>>
What states are best for vaccine freedom/allow religious exemption for vaccinating kids? Because that's where I'll have to move when I have kids. I'm not injecting my offspring with poison.
>>
File: glyphosateautism.png (445 KB, 1744x1342)
445 KB
445 KB PNG
>>389920777
>glyphosate
checked and unbelievably based and redpilled
>>
>>389934731
the computer is a portal to another dimension (internet).
>>
File: shh.png (53 KB, 294x373)
53 KB
53 KB PNG
It's the Culling and Enslavement of the Goyim (Animals/Livestock).
>>
>>389921398
Jon Rappaport is on substack smashing out tons of new articles and podcasts. Worth subscribing
https://jonrappoport.substack.com/p/part-1-viruses-that-dont-exist
>>
>>389919534
>>389923114
Talking of SIDS... From the doc in OP.
>>
>>389923723
>>389923761
I had shocking eczema and 'periodical asthma' as a kid after my MMR vaxx. Never put 2+2 together until the 2020 plandemic..
Pretty fucked off realising this as I had a pretty rotten childhood because of it.
>>
>>389942672
They call this one SUDI instead.
>>
File: 1631532895239.jpg (42 KB, 720x739)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
>>389923576
>i honestly hope you die
so youll do nothing
>>
>>389943059
Think about all the times you had, ear inflamation and random unexplained fever and belly aeches.

I remember period with crauy fever dreams and my mom and the doctors struggeling finding out what i have.

Mercury is one heluva poison.
Slow microdosing.

All childhood suffering.
All theose children who got sick 5Times a year.

I blamed genetics...
But its actually just poisoning.
And they want us to thi k its genetics.
>>
>>389919534
Theres a perfect correlation between infant mortality and vax doses in rich countries. US has highest of both Japan has lowest of both
>>
>>389925666
>it still feels like a top down thing, with many cowards on the bottom who refused to speak out, and a lot of ignorant ones.
c-checked
it's a very unclear gradation of intentions: the people at the top are malicious; those at the bottom are ignorant; but in between is ambiguous.
>never attribute to stupidity that which can be adequately explained by malice
>>
>>389938392
this
>>
>>389931392
>They say in the US there are certain infant vaccines that no longer have mercury in them. These are honestly probably safe to use.
>>
File: 9780939040087-uk.jpg (43 KB, 347x500)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
>>389928649
...same...
>>
File: fb.webm (2.44 MB, 600x600)
2.44 MB
2.44 MB WEBM
>>389935277
>I have had autoimmune issues ever since the vaccinations.
iktfb
>>
>>389918809

Can't really speak for the other vaccines, but I knew right off the bat that the big C stroke poke was total horse shit. Mostly because they rushed that shit out in less than a year, when vaccines require years of thorough trials and testing. And because they were starting to try and make vaccine passports mandatory... for this one sole disease. Like nobody gave a fuck about my other vaccination statuses; polio? nah you're good. measles? don't care. Just corona. I've smelled far less bullshit at a farm.
>>
>>389918809
Absolutely. In fact basically all pharmaceutical company products are a scam.
>>
File: SIDS Italy B0716780A.png (129 KB, 531x842)
129 KB
129 KB PNG
>>389942672
>>389943087
How can this be put down as a SIDS? A multiple organ failure immediately following the hexa vaccination and prevenar. Cause of death: Sudden death.
>>
>>389937941
>The media campaign against Ivermectin is one of the most insane things I've ever witnessed. Every study and research paper I read claimed Ivermectin was safe for human use, even in large doses. Yet over night a medication that was safely used for almost 50 years had mass calls by the media to be restricted or banned. Literally clown world.
anyone have the texas poison control report that was like four people who called and asked "is eating ivm ok" and they were like "yea"?
https://www.dshs.texas.gov/HealthAdvisory-20210826.aspx
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2021/08/30/fact-check-590-spike-texas-poison-control-calls-ivermectin/5643254001/
https://thetexan.news/texas-health-agency-issues-ivermectin-warning-while-treating-doctors-attribute-covid-19-recoveries-to-drug/
https://www.kxan.com/news/texas/texas-poison-control-says-calls-about-ivermectin-livestock-dewormer-on-the-rise-medication-not/
https://www.fda.gov/consumers/consumer-updates/why-you-should-not-use-ivermectin-treat-or-prevent-covid-19
https://www.star-telegram.com/news/state/texas/article253739053.html
>>
File: ok vaxt.png (270 KB, 1440x1127)
270 KB
270 KB PNG
>>389939480
Guess who presented the bill in WA parliament?
>Christian Porter
Who won a prestigious Chevenning scholarship to study at London School of Economics straight outta Uni
https://www.parliament.wa.gov.au/parliament/library/MPHistoricalData.nsf
>>
>>389938392
>11 Therefore shall evil come upon thee; thou shalt not know from whence it riseth: and mischief shall fall upon thee; thou shalt not be able to put it off: and desolation shall come upon thee suddenly, which thou shalt not know.
two moar millenia
>>
>>389943532
I had one extreme fever where I reached like 41c body temp. Was in a delirium and hallucinating
Ear aches etc... Fucking hell.
>tfw all the childhood ailments you had and still remember were likely caused by the State
>>
>>389943532
>>389943087
>>389943059
suggested topics for future breads:
>boilerplate documents for refusing vaccines in your children
>detox protocols
>>
>>389945603
>>389939480
Im pretty sure he was crucial in introducing the first mandatory vaxx policy for children in a Western nation..

From no jab no pay to no jab no job in less than 5 years

https://nsw.childcarealliance.org.au/images/Documents/20151123_-_MR_-_No_Jab_No_Pay.pdf

https://www.ama.com.au/gp-network-news/update-anti-vaccination-ploy-avoid-%E2%80%98no-jab-no-pay%E2%80%99-laws

https://www.sbs.com.au/language/chinese/en/article/settlement-guide-how-does-child-immunisation-work-in-australia/icaluaxyl
>>
>>389945974
>I had one extreme fever where I reached like 41c body temp. Was in a delirium and hallucinating
you are literally me
>get shots for college
>arm sore
>weird detached sorta inebriated headspace immediately following
>muscle aches, fever and delirium: worse sickness ever
>years of brainfog and trying every drug, nootropic, supplement, exercise in the world
>long distance running + deenz slowly works
>develop skin demoralizing disfiguring skin disease
>tested at derma: leukemia
>>
>>389946702
And they never figure put why and where it comes from.
>>
>>389934636
>Add deworming to the list
How do you deworm?
>>
>>389933419
>>
>>389923398
>>389926095
>>389923476
https://amp.theguardian.com/uk/1999/jan/07/sarahboseley
Kys roastie babykillers
>>
>>389950025
Mebendazole, Febendazole (check potential adverse effects though) - strongest "dewormers" (anti parasitics); Ivermectin can be used as well. Alternatively high doses of Wormwood, Black Walnut, Clove, Garlic, Apple Cider Vinegar. There are concentrates that can be used.

It will not be as simple if you have parasites in your organs and muscles.
>>
File: 1650112675521.png (243 KB, 445x371)
243 KB
243 KB PNG
>>389945761
>two moar millenia
NOW

PROVERBS 6:15
Therefore shall his calamity come suddenly; suddenly shall he be broken without remedy.
>>
>>389951209
Read the leaked doc in my OP. There are hundreds of infant deaths immediately following vaccination and they are reported as "SIDS" or "SUDI". You are wrong, brother.
>>
>>389918809
Not all vaccines are fraud. Thinking that is as stupid as thinking all vaccines are good.

Kids don’t need Hep B (STD) vaccine at birth. WELL, maybe they do if they’re raised by tranny faggots.
>>
>>389919746
>https://www.bitchute.com/video/4pCvL5RJ3vjO/
Aaaaahahahahaaahh
>>
>>389952009
Yes it was DA VAXX that stuffed coins and Lego bricks down their throats and fractured their ribcages. Faggot. Why can’t you accept parents whether accidentally or intentionally kill their babies all the fucking time?
>>
File: 1648203009277.png (2.24 MB, 1386x1568)
2.24 MB
2.24 MB PNG
>>389952167
> Why can’t you accept parents whether accidentally or intentionally kill their babies all the fucking time?

So you are telling me that doctors are unable to detect physical trauma on a child?

I mean docs are brainwashed but not blind.

The only connection they cannot make, is about medicine and severe side effects.

But thats becaus they study medicin and not healing.

Its extremly unlikely that so many parents kill their children more than they are harmed and killed by medical malpractice.
>>
File: 1.1111.jpg (6 KB, 225x225)
6 KB
6 KB JPG
>>389918809
I really hate throwing the baby out with the bathwater thoughts like this. Vaccines in the context of exposing a child (a human when their immune system is most strong and adapting to prepare for growth in an enviroment) is an age old strategy for good and long health

Likewise you can travel the country into different biomes when your child is young, exposing them to various different plants and allergens so they can build up an immunity to those as well while very young and not have allergy problems in the future. STRESS AND EXPOSURE IS PART OF OUR BIOLOGY.

The premise of inoculating a child to things that could be cumbersome or even potentially deadly (like chickenpox) in the future is a smart tactic. The problem is that those who create the mainstream mechanisms for these inoculations have been captured by for-profit corporations and probably depopulation interest billionaires.

Exposing a child to an inactivated/dead form of Mumps, measels, rubella or sending them to a pox party to uptake immunity while their immune systems are strongest is the best hope of longevity the major threats to homo sapien health. Its the additives in newer variants of these shots and mRNA shots that are threats to society.
>>
>>389952167
First of all, you are possessed by a demon.

Second, SIDS or SUDI is not applied when
a) the infant obstructed their breathing leading to death
b) a 3rd party (parent or anyone else) obstructed their breathing leading to death

both are obvious murders.

Third, as noted earlier, there is ample evidence suggesting that a part of SIDS and SUDI is mothers or fathers murdering their children, what the range of the total cases is unknown. As you can see from the leaked documents, and other documents, SIDS and SUDI is clearly applied in post-vaccine adverse reactions. Multiple organ failure immediately following vaccination should not be classified as SIDS or SUDI, but it clearly is.

You are wrong and your demon is obstructing your vision.
>>
>>389918809
Another issue is the adjuvant added to vaccines to boost the immune response. Each one is carefully tailored to the vax. But what happens when you get multiple vax at the same time with multiple adjuvants? The immune response goes into overdrive and causes brain damage.

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccinesafety/concerns/adjuvants.html
>>
>>389953016
I agree but I also don't. I lost all trust in the system and their claim is built on shaky grounds.

As demonstrated in this thread, there is clear correlation between biotoxicity and "virus" reactions triggering illnesses.

Likewise there is clear correlation between access to sanitation, clean water and lower volumes of these same illnesses.
>>
File: 1648114412366.png (436 KB, 744x779)
436 KB
436 KB PNG
>>389953016
Bla bla.
Vaccines don't work and only cause troubles.

Viruses don't exist the way they tell us.

They don't exist in nature.
You blah blah quack cope about how it's supposed to work, is just a retarded Scam.

It the same eugenicicist crap like ddt.

Spray your child recieve a shekel.
DDT is safe. Trust us.

"STRESS AND EXPOSURE IS PART OF OUR BIOLOGY"

Stress yes. Chemical poisoning not.
This is just poisoning.
You have no proof for your claims you just repeat shit th TV tells you.
>>
>>389918809
I knew before covid. Welcome to the club. Let your food be your medicine, manage your stress and stay lean and fit, you don't need Rockefeller medicine.
>>
File: White_Rider.jpg (77 KB, 1024x787)
77 KB
77 KB JPG
>>389953450
If there was a group of parents who had kids with chickenpox, you wouldn't send your young baby to get it too so they could be inoculated for life and not have the 15% chance of death when getting it as an adult with a weaker immune system.

I agree with the premise that the medical industrial complex is completely bought and sold by malicious interests, but if there was a means of grassroots, means tested, non-profit vaccination with just inactivated, non-additive viruses like they did before congress removed regulations/restrictions on vaccines in the late 80s, then I would be all on board and jab my kids with all the major threats to our species young so they would be able to buck those illnesses when older.

Its just right now, you have to be meticulous about finding a pediatrician who isn't owned by that same system. In the US your only hope is to find someone in the FLCCC nearby and in network. Otherwise you are fucked.
>>
>>389953317
Adjuvants are the MAIN reason why they want ro inject you.

The particles they claim are "viruses" literally do nothing. They are just dead cell debris.

The adjuvants ONLY cause all the problems.

*carefully tailored* yes to give you chronical diseases to make you a slave for life and dependent on the system.

Also weak and dumb.
Infection is fake and could never be shown.
Diseases are all poisoning or deficit.
>>
>>389953016
>Vaccines in the context of exposing a child (a human when their immune system is most strong and adapting to prepare for growth in an enviroment) is an age old strategy for good and long health
No its not. Vaccines are a modern invention.

>>389953016
>Exposing a child to an inactivated/dead form of Mumps, measels, rubella or sending them to a pox party to uptake immunity while their immune systems are strongest is the best hope of longevity the major threats to homo sapien health.
No such thing as a dead virus and active ones often end up in batches of "inactivated" viruses used in vaccines. You are a vaccine salesman.
>>
File: EIfyX1JXYAUdeiR.jpg (361 KB, 1060x983)
361 KB
361 KB JPG
>>389953802
Pox parties. PURE inactivated (killed via heat but still all the components), exposure to allergens when young is literally life hacking our God given biology to its highest utility for longevity on this planet.

Our hominid ancestors didn't have the forethought or ability to have immediate access to their viral threats during the small window that their babies have the strongest immune systems to completely buck these illnesses.

No chemicals, no additives, no adjuctives, just viruses and inactivated viruses in water solutions.
>>
>>389918809
the current polio cases are caused by vaccine-derived poliovirus.
>vaccine-derived
>>
>>389954440
>virus
>killed
Oh look there it is again.
>>
>>389954220
>Vaccines are a modern invention.
Variolation is much older, it was pushed in the West with the Enlightenment. Crazy antivaxxers vs Trust the science goes back to that era
>>
>>389954042
Re: Chickenpox - I totally agree with you, but that's not anything to do with a vaccine. You're talking about natural immunity which has been proven beyond any doubt.

To the vaccines, even those inactivated ones. The posters above mentioned Polio, which actually in the "developed" world of the 20th century had rather remarkably low infection rates, and furthermore had 3% death rate among the infected ones. In fact, the largest outbreak in the US happened due to a "botched" vaccination (Cutter Incident). Now, I mentioned in the posts above, and I understand you might have not gone through the entire thread, that just recently news started coming out about Polio vaccines efficacy actually not being proven, and just now polio started appearing again across the west.

Speculation aside, you have to take a look at the overall risk/benefit ratio. Is it worth pumping your child with mercury and other formally toxic chemicals (again as proven in posts above) to potentially prevent them from getting polio, which was rather rare, and the vaccine had no actual proof of efficacy, and had proven to have serious adverse effects including mental or physical retardation or even death - yes, rare, but it does happen.

For me, the answer has become a no brainer.
>>
>>389954440
Do me a favour.
Give me your favorite proof that a virus is the cause of a disease, and not a mere artifact of dead tissue.

And also, show me a virus Isolation with the following Methology:
> have infected animal
> isolate virus without poisoning the cell cultures
> or isolate it in vivo (just like bacteriophages which have the same size as viruses)
> then take the virus and insert it in a conventional way (orally or breathed in)
> not injecting into the brain
> and after the infection the animal presents the same symptoms
> then the isolate is genesequenced

If you can show me a study that does all that I am happy.
> Vuruses might exist
> but are not the cause of disease
> they are a artifact of cell poisoning
> and messengers
> but do not fly through the air or stick on surfaces
> never isolated from aerosols, saliva or ssurfaces
> only isolated via tripple double cell culture poisoning
> and starving the cell cultures
> cell dies
> virus confirmed
> always

Or mush up bone marrow from diseased animal, mush it up and directly inject it into a monkey barain, and if the monkey dies "da virus is real"

> sure
> give me your favourite proof of viruses are undeniably the cause of diseases
You can't because all virus isolation studies are fraudulent:
https://www.bitchute.com/video/Ch8v4TVL9yq0/
>>
File: objective.gif (908 KB, 180x200)
908 KB
908 KB GIF
>>389954517
if you want to get into the semantics of the word, whatever. Its a virus that has been stressed by heat, no chemicals or anything, to the point of not functioning, but still has all of its components that the immune system can pick up and adapt to make Memory cells of.

You can inject a baby with the full version of a live virus if you want, its just less strain and pain on the baby if the virus is weakened via heat to make it less active and nearly inert.

My point is that vaccines in the modern context are well divorced from the vaccines of pre 1980s when they were much more heavily regulated and only for the actual diseases that were a threat to homo sapiens.

After congress opened the door to for-profit vaccinations, companies started making jabs for everything under the sun because the public had already gone in on the idea improving immunity by overcoming it when humans have the strongest immune system near birth.

Now we've hit the event horizon where people like you can't even have nuanced conversation with someone like me who agress with you on the vices of modern vaccination, but you trust is so far blown you think the concept in its entirety is faulty, when in reality its root premise is actually a life improvement
>>
>>389920777
Wait.
This shit is huge. Ive never heard about this bf even as a health worker. Ive got zyka bf because i used to camp a lot and shit is nasty. Let me look at that. There are any study or article backing this up? Unironically asking bc we dont see zyka cases anymore.

Shit, senpai. I didnt need another redpill today.
>>
>>389952039
Which ones do they actually need?
>>
File: 1657373918684.jpg (321 KB, 782x788)
321 KB
321 KB JPG
>>389919904
My boy you are going to get your whole family suicided for this.
>>
>>389955283
>if you want to get into the semantics of the word, whatever
No its not "whatever". The media lies like that as well and mislead the masses who big pharma and government then panders to so they can manufacture consent to restrict my basic human freedoms over a common cold (covid). It's not as simple as you make it out to be and you are misleading.
>>
>>389954755
>Crazy antivaxxers
Vaccine salesman/shill.
>>
>>389928741
read the Talmud, then you'll know the 'why'
>>
>>389956168
You misread him, he was speaking of narratives from back then, and hes right, the bookers tried to resist that shit back then too, and were labelled crazies and lost the narrative because they had no provate newspaper to tell everyone from boston to ireland what the fuck is going on.
Our generations do have the internet and social media to troll the truth in.
Boomers never stood a chance and faded into obscurity.
>>
File: 1657233603738.png (57 KB, 796x643)
57 KB
57 KB PNG
>>389928741
Talmud.
Secret Covenant
Silent weapons for quiet wars
Take your pic, find the pdf, and have fun
>>
>>389956482
It's crazy the level of psyops the boomers were put through with the (vaccine derived) polio epidemics of the 1950s. Hardcore indoctrination. They still expect the mere mention of Polio to be the end of any discussion on vaccines, and act strangely hostile when it isn't.
Polio was ranked the number 2 public fear, right after nuclear war
This for a disease which turns paralytic in just 1 in 25k cases, and is asymptomatic in almost everyone
>>
>>389955586
To be honest tetanus sounds like a good one, but it is included in the Hexa vaccine here in the CZ.
>>
>>389919474
And yet, the sham psychiatry industry continues to prescribe anti depressants that are now proven not to work
>>
>>389918809
aspergers, autism, and alzheimers never existed pre-vaccines

you have jews to thank for that
ironically its gonna be autists with access to ai that will be the jews undoing
>>
>>389940140
The elderly and middle aged of today were also exposed leaded gasoline in their formative years.
>>
>>389957296
Tetanus is very low risk though. Unless a wound matches ALL the requirements, I don't see the risk-benefit ratio much better than other vaccines
>>
>>389957609
I've not been able to find the details on where tetanus is geographically the most prominent and where the least. From what I gathered, tetanus is a bacteria living in acidic grounds and that bacteria has to get onto a usually sharp instrument that causes a wound, such as stepping on a nail that was in the ground with the bacteria. Of course just stepping on a nail in the ground outside is a somewhat very rare event, but then also the bacteria has to be there and has to get into the wound and enter the bloodstream, too.
>>
File: paul.gif (789 KB, 320x214)
789 KB
789 KB GIF
>>389955072
That bitchute video is interesting as hell, halfway through but I'm gonna have to dig more into it relative to other data before I can say one way or another. But valid contentions for me to research none the less.

I can see the flaws in virus assessment, but tangible, visible means of inoculation like chickenpox relative to the adult expression of it and the strength of the immune system of babies relative to the elderly still leads me to believe that exposure to things we can tangibly see and observe like plant allergens or chicken pox would still be best to be exposed and adapted to at a young age.
>>
>>389922878
The entire multi billion dollar psychiatric industry would be in shambles. All they do is prescribe drugs that don't do anything but give dangerous side effects
>>
>>389918809
On a similar note, while there were many, many "correct" and "mandatory" political positions that the masses bought in on over the years based on stupidity, the covid vaccination scam trumps all. Its safe (that's why I immediately started having "minor" heart problems), effective (that's why I keep getting covid anyhow), and free (that's why Pfizer just made trillions and the governments are all cutting their other healthcare budgets because they blew all of their money on the shots) coupled with "Its not working, means its working" and gleefully calling it "some jabs" and encouraging everyone to turn their brains off "and just get some jabs!" means I will never look at humanity ever again as anything but brain dead idiots.
>>
>>389924376
It's compartmentalized. Few see the big picture are are just following orders from above
>>
>>389919534
>injecthem, bypassing liver and kindeys
I am sorry, we are taking your autism card, you can no longer call yourself german, sorry
>>
File: 1600293896128.jpg (166 KB, 967x961)
166 KB
166 KB JPG
based terrain theory thread, look into these guys, stefan lanka, harold hillman, gilbert ling. There is so much info out there!
>>
File: 1623189329024.png (169 KB, 871x822)
169 KB
169 KB PNG
>>
File: 1556329204258.png (811 KB, 1920x1080)
811 KB
811 KB PNG
>>
My family was anti-vax before any of you faggots even knew what that word was. I've never had a flu shot. We decided to go anti vax, because I got a second rubella shot as a kid and shortly thereafter I developed some pretty harsh fucking tourettes and autism and I've been crippled for life.
I'm nearing 30 and the government owned up for its mistake and I get like $1000 a month plus my rent paid to support me for life (basically autismbucks).
Don't get any jabs. Don't jab your kids.
>>
File: 1641421040539.jpg (100 KB, 1000x1000)
100 KB
100 KB JPG
>>
>>389959349
oh, and my sister has had NO shots and she's in her 20s now and is perfectly healthy, abnormally so. I mean no shots - nothing as a baby/child.
>>
File: 1644707609684.jpg (437 KB, 1805x490)
437 KB
437 KB JPG
>>389959349
it's not just the vaccines though.
>>
>>389959517
This is true. My mother and father had to FIGHT to keep me from getting circumsized. Its a shame I'll never breed because I'd make sure my kid is born squatted over a bathtub with none of that bullshit fuckery.
Hospitals are a shammery.
>>
File: 1619715741493.jpg (92 KB, 639x613)
92 KB
92 KB JPG
>>
File: 1650052347662.jpg (83 KB, 728x546)
83 KB
83 KB JPG
>>
File: 1622857894991.jpg (731 KB, 1800x2101)
731 KB
731 KB JPG
never forget the jewish contribution
>>
File: 1639837908686.jpg (89 KB, 850x400)
89 KB
89 KB JPG
>>389958595
yea it's hard not to go mad from the horror of it all.
>>
Well I dont have kids so Im not worried about other vaccinations at the moment, but the pure fucking bullshit I saw in the last two years will absolutely cause me to research vaccinations more if I end up having kids.
>>
File: 1646587279894.png (328 KB, 505x505)
328 KB
328 KB PNG
>>389958855
You are kinda right. But also wrong.

Ok lets compare ingestion with injection of organic mercury:

> ingested, it enters your ingestive system
> gets exposed to enzymes and acids
> then it gets to the liver and gets distributed or filtered into the blood stream
> now its also in the blood
> after filtered and chemically altered through digetive processes

Injected:
> enters you blood in its orginal form
> then the the tainted blood gets to the liver
> now you get liver poisoning
> kidney poisoning

It bypasses the liver and kidneys mechanism.

But will end up in their "Employee only entrance" if you understand.
>>
>>389918809
Can confirm, was vaccinated as a kid and got autism from it. Kikes stole everything from me.
>>
anyone know what the infant mortality rate of amish commuties are? if you look up historical stats of infant mortality you'll get ridiculous numbers like 1 in 2 children didnt make it past the age of 5 or something ,wondering if that is made up
>>
>>389964031
Mennonites are in Canada. I see them all the time. They look pretty healthy to me. I doubt you would get any statistics on them however because they don't fill out the census paper work or anything.
>>
>>389964031
I've seen amish kids. They're stronger than your kids. They eat diets of lard, bacon, actual milk, whole grain home-ground flour, and fresh produce. They start working when they're able to walk. Meanwhile city kids are all wimpy wet noodles, scrawny or else pudgy, and 0 attention span.
>>
>>389918809
Welcome to the club.

https://odysee.com/@dharmabear:2/The-End-of-Germ-Theory-Spacebusters-doc-2022:d
>>
File: 1649631348005.webm (726 KB, 912x696)
726 KB
726 KB WEBM
>>
File: 1636829042803.jpg (163 KB, 960x954)
163 KB
163 KB JPG
>>
>>389928741
>why?
Spiritual warfare
Ephesians 6:12
>12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places
>>
File: JacobandEsau.jpg (423 KB, 1297x993)
423 KB
423 KB JPG
>>
What about rabies then. What's the explanation if not a virus?
>>
File: 1658419444215507.jpg (138 KB, 1024x892)
138 KB
138 KB JPG
>>
>>389918809
>all vaccinations are scam
No. You'd get polio or chicken pox if you didn't take it.
>>
>>389918809
humans were fine without vaccines for literally all of history so yeah vaccines are totally pointless and a scam. even if they need to get sick to get immunity that doesn't mean we should be injecting people with endless garbage when, in fact, there's only like a few highly contagious things people can get sick and die from and most of these are avoided by hygiene.
>>
>>389967480
https://odysee.com/@Truth_will_set_You_Free:0/The-truth-about-rabies,-tobacco-mosaic-virus-graphene-and-the-results-of-the-2nd-phase-of-control-experiments:9
>>
File: 1658645816093923.jpg (38 KB, 822x718)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
>>389967791
>>
File: 1557376965154.jpg (70 KB, 699x960)
70 KB
70 KB JPG
>>
too much money to be made from germ theory compared to terrain theory.
>>
>>389918809
Yes all vax are scams how else did autism and adhd and allergies explode recently. Fucking jews poisoned entire generation
>>
>>389918809
Check this out. All pulled out of the documents they wanted to hide for 70 years. More proof of malicious criminal intent
https://campaigns.dailyclout.io/campaign/brand/cc3b3e5a-6536-4738-8ed6-5ee368c67240
>>
>>389920476
Got a pdf?
>>
>>389958742
>>389924376
by the time doctors figure any of this out (if ever), theyre already in six figures of debt with only one way out
>>
>>389967922
Thanks mate.
>>
File: 1617112063798.jpg (58 KB, 960x344)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
Don't worry about living a healthy lifestyle, low in stress, eating nutritious food, getting lots of sleep, You can just take this jew pill or injection, it's the real cure! because tiny little cellular debris are behind all your problems!
>>
File: 1634435571596.jpg (67 KB, 1024x564)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
>>389968455
>>
>>
it's always the fault of something outside human control, so they can sell you the cure.
>>
File: 1600294204027.jpg (651 KB, 1080x1435)
651 KB
651 KB JPG
>>
>>389919474
We have been living in the 4th reich all along. God annihilate all psychiatrists.
>>
File: 1600294236845.jpg (688 KB, 1080x1421)
688 KB
688 KB JPG
>>
File: 1658953359398965.png (350 KB, 615x462)
350 KB
350 KB PNG
>>389967791
Hey poo,

How do you think the anglos turned your country into this shithole?

They decieved you into killing the vedics.
And then adopt the anglos lifestyle and combine it with cast system.
Which lead to the retared shit like mass rape and self poisoning and shit.

Now you believe in this crap. Told by the people who turned your contry into shit.
>>
File: 1600294301754.jpg (647 KB, 1080x1443)
647 KB
647 KB JPG
>>
>>389923396
>I can believe that a portion of women killing their children is a result of what's called SIDS.

Women throw tantrums of epic proportions whenever their right to kill their baby in their womb is discussed, and you can't believe SIDS is just baby killing outside of the womb? Come on now don't be so naive. The behaviour is there, right for everyone to see. It's clear as crystal.
>>
>>389920476
<3
>>
File: 1617420753110.jpg (76 KB, 612x613)
76 KB
76 KB JPG
>>
File: 1618886464104.jpg (92 KB, 640x900)
92 KB
92 KB JPG
>>
>>389923114
Women get jealous of bearing a man's baby whom they hate.
>>
File: 1588198987613.jpg (1.03 MB, 1351x2929)
1.03 MB
1.03 MB JPG
>>
>>389920777
You are the antivaxxer equivalent of the flat Earth anon. If viruses don't exist what is AIDS then?
>>
>>389969303
>what is AIDS then?
Ligma
>>
>>389918809
>death after vaccination
>genetic abnormality
Gee how convenient, schlomo
>>
>>389918809
I got birch pollen allergy at 5 years old after receiving several common vaccines. Haven't taken any vaccines since school, my body has slowly recovered. I barely get any symtoms at 36.
>>
>>389968019
>posting deaths
>instead of cases
retard
>>
>>389920022
This. I lost completely any trust in any classical medicine. The only thing what can be trusted is alternative medicine and methods not funded by big pharma. Also surgeons if they need to fix you up after an accident. In reality everything else is a scam. You only need sanitation and clean water and food for not getting all the shit
>>
File: 1536618407304.jpg (339 KB, 640x487)
339 KB
339 KB JPG
>>389969303
Fake and gay.
HIV is fake as fuck.
AIDS is
> Aquired Immune Defficency Syndrom

It's a acronym.
AIDS is a collection of unspecific symptoms which changed over time.

In the beginning it was rashes and Lung Infections of gays who took poppers and other cia delivered drugs.
In the END of the 80s the symptoms switched from those to "tiredness and certain Antibodies"

> who was working on AIDS ?
Anthony Fauci.
Interesting right?

> But bruh so many people died because of AIDS
Are you sure?
Here is how you got Diagnosed with AIDS up until 2008:
> feel weak
> go to AIDS test
> fill out form
> form asks about skin color, sexual orientation and frequency of changing partners
> make Antibody test which explicitly tells: "this test is not accurate"
> never verify Antibody test
> if test is Positive or Negative the Testers will decide on what you have written on your form, to give you a diagnoses.
> gay = AIDS
> black = AIDS
> Female and many partners = AIDS
> people are stuck forever with this diagnoses
> people got prescribed AZT
> chemotherapy with a shitton of side effects
> https://www.catie.ca/azt-zidovudine-retrovir
> side effects are AIDS symptoms and death
> people begged for AZT
> self help groups for AIDS people formed
> some took AZT some didn't trust big Pharma
> all people in selfhelp groups died who took AZT
> AIDS people start to realize it
> 2008 when people became awake the US declared "AIDS" is over
> now gay People get PREPs
> AIDS prophylaxis
> Side effects include AIDS symptoms
> tiredness, vomiting, low antibodies
> Here is a Documentary about it

https://odysee.com/@jeffreygoines:e/houseofnumbers:3

AIDS diagnosed poeple who realized that the medication is actually killing them talk, also scientists including fauci.
They did a trial with the faggots and blacks and roasties now they come for the normies.
Stigmatized via VAIDS.

HIV = Fake Virus that is attributed to be the cause of AIDS

AIDS = You Immunesystem is fucked
>>
>>389922878
There are more than just SSRIs when it comes to antidepressants so it's not the end of the world for them.
>>
File: 1646641920695.jpg (227 KB, 1535x2048)
227 KB
227 KB JPG
>>389970222
Yeah cases.
Sure. Cases of diseases which are 95% asymptomatic or prese t as a mild cold.

Sure.
"Trust me goy, you are sick, its just asymptomatic, take this meds, and if you get sick its not the meds, but the formerly asymptomatic disease."
>>
>>389970572
>> gay = AIDS
>> black = AIDS
>> Female and many partners = AIDS
This was eugenics
>>
>>389921009
Older generations treat vaccines like they are medicine or vitamins. They never even question it. My parents are like this. I tried flirting with the idea of not taking Covid vaccine, but it was non-negotiable. Later I just lied about taking it.
>>
File: 1659788605076274.gif (540 KB, 316x306)
540 KB
540 KB GIF
>>389918809
Best Thread in longer than j can remember Fren.
>>
>>389970685
The opposite of a depressant is a stimulant, not a fake phony antidepressant.
>>
>>389971148
>tried flirting
Beta with no game
>>
>>389952039
>>
>>389971285
If caffeine cures depression then whoever discovered that would get a nobel prize already
>>
>>389971402
Caffeine doesn't do shit. Meth and shrooms will stimulate and awaken the depressed brain.
>>
>>389923114
There was a study that found heavy metals in children died of SIDS, guess what there is in traditional vaccines.
>>
>>389918809
I always had a bad gut feeling about vaccines. Leave the immune system alone.
>>
>>
File: 1649635981955.jpg (88 KB, 824x956)
88 KB
88 KB JPG
>>
File: 1633458501655.png (83 KB, 614x457)
83 KB
83 KB PNG
>>
File: 1658222281717096m.jpg (124 KB, 1024x1023)
124 KB
124 KB JPG
>>389972097
>SIDS
>>
File: 1640283322222.jpg (275 KB, 828x1054)
275 KB
275 KB JPG
>>
>>389918809
>all vaccinations are scam
You're a complete retard and no different than flat earth morons.
>>
File: 1486769669038.jpg (252 KB, 639x632)
252 KB
252 KB JPG
>>389974486
>>389974269
>>389974168

Please before you fall into the next medical psyop about "le parasites".

>Toxoplasma-infected individuals were more aroused by bondage, violence, zoophilia, and fetishism than Toxoplasma-free individuals.

Its the heavy metals in the first place that cause the "outbreak" of parasites.

Also PARASITES are "not so good friends" because they eat heavy metals and some of your tissue.
https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0169475898013581

Issue with Just killing them is, that they release the metals, and you'll get sick again and they'll reappear.

Bacteria do the same.
They are friends. But when you kill them, or force them to transmutate to yeast they'll release the toxins.

If you body is poisoned your bacteria/parasites can go rogue.
Thats it.
It's always the poison first.
Especcially Metal.
Especcially mercury, lead, aluminium and arsenic.

Mercury makes you gay. Toxoplasmosis eats the mercury.
Get rid of mercury and you'll get rid of toxoplasmosis.

Don't get tricked into just killing the parasites, you'll just release the heavy metals again and they redistribute into your body.

They poison us and always blame it on "Nature".
> genetics
> parasites
> virus
> bacteria

But never ever poisoning, they poison us and always cover it of.
Parasite infestation is a sign of metal poisoning, you need to get rid of them carefully, by removing the metals first.
>>
>>389922079
>that I will never voluntarily see a doctor again
Some areas of medicine provide real life improving solutions. If you ever break a bone, absolutely get it set by a doctor. Similarly, knee and hip replacements almost always are successful and improve quality of life greatly. Bottom line don’t see a doctor unless something is wrong. Also keep your blood pressure and cholesterol in line through diet and exercise, avoid chemical exposure, and you should have a long healthy life.
>>
File: 1658948132390397.gif (1.89 MB, 500x500)
1.89 MB
1.89 MB GIF
>>
>>389931780
>>389932232
True based anons. Nice to see a reminder that we can still be kind.
>>
File: 1654819644812.jpg (692 KB, 2048x2301)
692 KB
692 KB JPG
>>
>>
File: 1646056442539.jpg (26 KB, 474x508)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
>>389920777
Not little Tasmania. :(
>>
File: vaccinejews.png (921 KB, 1024x783)
921 KB
921 KB PNG
>>
>>389918809
Ya no fucking shit. Welcome to using common sense.
>>
>>389939547
The fact that you're flag is German makes this much funnier, based Schwab Denouncer.
>>
File: tasmanian_devil.png (913 KB, 1011x654)
913 KB
913 KB PNG
>>389975409
it gets worse about tasmania.
>pyriproxyfen
> they added it tasmanian water
http://piat.org.nz/uploads/PIAT_content/pdfs/IGR%20info/Linton%20Adverse%20effects%20of%20Pyriproxyfen%20on%20crabs.pdf

Multiple people are annoyed about this
> some suspect its the cause for cancer
> in tasmanian devils
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Devil_facial_tumour_disease

> This disease appeared in 1996
> same year as the commercial approval of

https://citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?doi=10.1.1.611.7039&rep=rep1&type=pdf

"profenofos (registered in the USA in 1982) against susceptible
populations of the silverleaf whitefly (B. tabaci) is ca.
4 ppm while the LC50 of the juvenile hormone analogue
(JHA) pyriproxyfen (granted emergency approval in the
USA in 1996)"

> with the emergancy use authorization
> they could export it
> US companies with seat in australia sprayed it
> all of a sudden Tasmanian devils developed cancer
> picrel

> And now guess what they just invented for the tasmanian devil cancer:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Devil_facial_tumour_disease

> In March 2017, scientists at the University of Tasmania presented an apparent first report of having successfully treated Tasmanian devils with the disease, by injecting live cancer cells into the infected devils to stimulate their immune system to recognise and fight the disease.
>>
>>389932877
>>
File: 1646864339027.png (202 KB, 1666x874)
202 KB
202 KB PNG
>>
File: livevirus.png (57 KB, 1104x277)
57 KB
57 KB PNG
>>389918809
many on /pol/ have been unironic anti-vaccine for a long time. I've been saying for years the flu is spread by doctors to give them something to do to justify their salaries.
>>
File: DrShivChopra.png (409 KB, 1033x535)
409 KB
409 KB PNG
>>389918809
>>
File: 1652795532534.png (159 KB, 1772x572)
159 KB
159 KB PNG
doctors are enemy soldiers who use silent weapons.
>>
File: 1659289017696765.png (624 KB, 750x960)
624 KB
624 KB PNG
>>
File: 1648382245804.png (150 KB, 1167x619)
150 KB
150 KB PNG
>>
File: stefan-lanka-virologe.jpg (242 KB, 1342x744)
242 KB
242 KB JPG
>>
>>389925468
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bromism
kek, isn't this the shit they put in corn syrup/seed oil?
>>
File: af098713402.jpg (267 KB, 1293x1415)
267 KB
267 KB JPG
>>389918809
Russian Ministry of Defense: USA did COVID.
>>
>>389976579
Yes.
You mean
> Brominated vegetable oil
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brominated_vegetable_oil

But even if you avoid it.
They use bromine based pesticides.
https://www3.epa.gov/pesticides/chem_search/reg_actions/reregistration/fs_PC-008701_1-Dec-93.pdf

The problem is, it accumulates.
Its like a Barrel of "Bromine" that is allowed in your body.
If the bromine barrel is full and spills over, your body tries to get rid of it.
With various excretion methods.
One is the skin.

> https://inchem.org/documents/pims/chemical/pim080.htm
"Dermal: There is a rare cutaneous manifestation of bromide
accumulation known as bromoderma tuberosum, which progresses
from red papules to pustules that enlarge and develop into
indurated lesions with a central ulcer (Sticht & Kaferstein,
1988). This effect is related to the ingestion of bromides
formerly used in medications and, in theory, to chronic
inhalation of low-level concentrations of bromine (Sax,
1984)."
>>
File: 1646081109990.jpg (70 KB, 1024x891)
70 KB
70 KB JPG
>>389926970
>decentralized Freemasonry
That helps explain some of the "initiation" processes, as well as the general abusive environment, obsession with power, pursuit of knowledge and truth at all costs, and other traits.
Obviously, not all here are like that, but it is strongly in the mix. Other than clicking the big X button and exiting the board, how can we avoid the same Satanic traps that we see our enemies fall into, here? Be the change we wish to see and post healthier topics, replies, and images?
>>
>>389976919
>>
File: 1659543265009103.jpg (23 KB, 274x326)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
>>389977248
>>389975678

Ok what kind of redpills are these.

Man.
This shit won't top.

Please tell me the real story why the "Folklore" exists
> "don't take candy from strangers"

Whats your take on this?
>>
File: lead_sugar.png (125 KB, 835x441)
125 KB
125 KB PNG
>>389977675
>"don't take candy from strangers"

From out of my mind, maybe they used lead crystals as sugar replacement.
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lead(II)_acetate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOjLuJyMmUQ

I don't know but I could imagine that eguenicist would give children candy made from lead-II-acetate, and poisone them
>>
File: 1656405446192.png (715 KB, 860x696)
715 KB
715 KB PNG
>>389975854
>>
File: 1640599194126.jpg (69 KB, 640x427)
69 KB
69 KB JPG
>>389978167
> lead-II-acetate
> ALSO CALLED
> SALT OF SATURN

Holy fucking kek.
I don't need proof.
I am 100% certain they pulled this of exactly like that.

> SALT OF SATURN
Is sweet
Lel. THE WHOLE UPSIDE DOWN THE OPPOSITE THING OF THE SATANISTS.
>>
File: 1652374177194.jpg (134 KB, 1024x975)
134 KB
134 KB JPG
>>389978591
>>
>>389921926
They’re called JEWS
>>
>>389919474
>>389919534
>>389919746
>>389977248 nice thread ill drop some stuff from 16chan b4 it went down
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/21993250/
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/21623535/
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/25377033/
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/24995277/
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/21058170/
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/22099159/
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/17454560/
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/19106436/
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/21299355/
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/21907498/
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/11339848/
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/17674242/
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/15780490/
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/12933322/
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/16870260/
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/19043938/
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/19161050/
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/12142947/
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/24675092/
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/25198681/
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/17454560/
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/12145534/
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/29413113/
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3878266/
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3364648/
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3774468/
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3697751/
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3173748/
add these to your collections boys
>>
File: HepBVacc.png (153 KB, 770x438)
153 KB
153 KB PNG
I just have to say something.

First, yes vaccines are fucking poison and not to be trusted.

Second, Viruses are in fact real. Do not fall for this fucking conflated psyop. Everyone has seen an illness go around their house or work. It happens. One person catches a cold and that person spreads it to others. You can observe it with your own eyes. I certainly have.

Don't let them use the very real fact that vaccines are causing more harm than good with the fact that viruses and pathogens are real and cause contagious diseases. Yes, personal health is the best solution to disease.
>>
File: 1623821486326.jpg (318 KB, 1190x1667)
318 KB
318 KB JPG
>>389979695
Thanks for the ammo
>>
File: puerto_rico.png (179 KB, 544x515)
179 KB
179 KB PNG
>>389979695
you may be blessed by the mercurial pepe.

Let me drop on red pill about puerto rico before this thread goes down:
> Puerto rico was a eugenics playground
> they genocided them

https://journeys.dartmouth.edu/lats3naren/population-control-in-puerto-rico-in-the-1950s-and-1960s/

https://eugenicsarchive.ca/discover/tree/530ba18176f0db569b00001b

> Operation Bootstrap
> sterilization programm by the US in puerto rico
> also they drafted all the men an put them into vietnam, Korea, Cambodia, Laos and all the wars arround this time
> they used them as cannonfodder

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Puerto_Ricans_in_the_Vietnam_War

https://www.history.com/news/puerto-rico-65th-infantry-borinqueneers

Everything is a eugenics programm.
The wars are playgrounds, to inject military personell with medicine to protect them from "biological agents of the enemy"
> see anthrax vaccine and its correlation with Gulf war syndrome
They genocided the real puerto ricans, replaced their population with latinos and US citizens.
Now they are coming for you.
If you ignore this happening, you will suffer the same fate.
Also watch the movie Rum Diary. Its about that time in puerto rico.

Everything is a eugenics programm.
The wars are playgrounds, to inject military personell with medicine to protect them from "biological agents of the enemy"
> see anthrax vaccine and its correlation with Gulf war syndrome
They genocided the real puerto ricans, replaced their population with latinos and US citizens.
Now they are coming for you.
If you ignore this happening, we will suffer the same fate.
>>
>>389980192
I shall start another thread once i finish adding your redpills to my collection might have to be later though since I am reading
>>
File: 1650196220959.png (475 KB, 1762x736)
475 KB
475 KB PNG
>>
>>389980179
If these illnesses are caused by poison, wouldn't your immediate family have a good chance at being poisoned as well? Just thinking out loud.
>>
File: 1658519999002422.jpg (116 KB, 630x428)
116 KB
116 KB JPG
>>389981144
Whoa there buddy I think you should ask an expert.
>>
File: 1647422782761.png (2.48 MB, 640x4616)
2.48 MB
2.48 MB PNG
>>389980538
Ad this piece about mercury poisoning and its connection to gen-Z and millenials to it:

> picrel
> "mad like a hatter"
> the "mad hatter disease"
> it is metal poisoning
> All hats where maid with mercury
> its a neurotoxin
> that people wear on their head
> remember all the Mental Asylums that popped up in the 19th century?
> the mental asylum industry
> you should take a look at
> picrel

> tfw you never know who you really are
> tfw your porsonalty is downgraded by mercury
> tfw your life quality is downgraded by mercury
> tfw your autism is increased
> IQ lowerd
> you never have been you
> always have been a human resource
> all vaccines between 1989 and 2004 contained mercury (especcially MMR)
> we are all poisoned look
> this generation is not "mentally ill" they have mercury induced erethism
>>
>>389923114
Its not either or.

Vaccines are harmful, women murder their kids.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.