[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

why east Europeans are so pussy? they try to find any reasons to hate every Russian. they really reminds sjw trash. If SJWs see sexism in every action and word of men, then Eastern Europeans see in every Russian, regardless of the conviction of the imperial.
I don’t care about foreign territories, I don’t want the borders of the Russian Empire or the USSR to return, it’s important for me that my country has democracy, a high standard of living, etc. but retorts from Eastern Europe still call me an imperial because I’m Russian.
>>
>>389930677
>they try to find any reasons to hate
Said they guy who posted asking for people to list reasons they hate.
>>
>>389930677
>redditball
>>
>>389930677
Russians are non-revolutionary people, they always do everything for their masters and want everyone to be like them.
It's annoying, that's all.
>>
Jak powiedział stary góral,
Polska będzie aż po Ural,
Za Uralem będą Chiny,
Was nie będzie, skurwysyny.
>>
>>389931054
And then they chimpout and slaughter their white population.
>>
but we dont
most people here before the war had no problems with the average russian but just hated the government
even during the partitions Mickewicz wrote of brotherly anti-tsarist Muscovites and one of the characters in Pan Tadeusz was a Russian army officer sympathetic to the Polish freedom cause
I have a lot of respect for anti-Putin Russians, it takes balls to be anti-government in an authoritarian shithole
have a good day
>>
>>389931054
every empire has done this, non empires will never understand and will remain irrelevant
>>
>>389931236
in addition one of the more popular banners during the uprisings was one with "Зa нaшy и вaшy cвoбoдy" written on it
turned out that most russian soldiers back then couldnt read however
>>
>>389931054
At the same time, the Tsar was overthrown in 1917, there were several revolutions in the 20th century, and in 1991, a lot of Russians took part in the August coup. Russians are the same as their neighbors.
>>
Will just post it here cause last thread reached the limit

>>389930012
You are. Enjoy your #kyivparades and transgender reading classes.
>>389929956
I don't remember him saying that but this would be even more retarded if hohols support him after saying such things. Jews are like 0,2% in that country but close to 50% of all politicians especially after banning opposition.
>>389930046
Heard Moscow is crazy expansive. >>389930112
>Y-youre a massive faggot...
Stay mad Nigger mutt. You rather have white people dying than minorities. "NOOOO RUSSIA CANNOT USE CHURKA AND TUVARINNNOOOOS AS CANON FODDERR THEY SHOULD ONLY USE WHITE IVANS IN A WAR". Sorry David but not every native of a country dies for Israel while Jamal stays behind with your women. Cuckraine is getting what it absolutely deserves for killing 20k white people over 8 years time. Down to the last hohol.

>"Complete bullshit ask a Russian cause I cannot disprove it"

The Russian sources on Wikipedia say it is 8% so it magically decreased by 5%. Moscow is whiter and more Christian than your local 500k town and you know dis b. I accept your defeat after your constant shilling hasn't worked. Can't wait for Ukraine to have an economic failure and get pulled fully into its old influence sphere before they cucked out to the EU and McCain, Verhofstadt + other WEF shills. Others and me that haven't joined this place since the election or February 23rd will continue to support Russia over WEF khazaria 2.0 as this board always has. I remember 90% of /pol/ supporting Russian operations in Syria and laughed their ass off when Obama got cucked out of intervening in Syria. After Afghanistan, Syria and Vietnam Ukraine will be another US moment
>>
>>389931220
people do not want a repeat of the civil war.
>>
>>389931236
mickiewicz was a belarussian like the surname suggests, don't project his drama on all of us
>>
>>389931388
How would you know?
>>
>>389930677
>I don’t care about foreign territories, I don’t want the borders of the Russian Empire or the USSR to return, it’s important for me that my country has democracy, a high standard of living, etc. but retorts from Eastern Europe still call me an imperial because I’m Russian.

It doesn't matter. You will always be an outcast to them, so there is no point in larp for them and trying to please them. So the real pussy is you
>>
>>389931823
Batka, go back to feeding Steven Seagal carrots
>>
>>389931515
>At the same time, the Tsar was overthrown in 1917
Russians didn't do that, there was no russian soul there, just Jews using cattle against other cattle and delivering zero promises.
> there were several revolutions in the 20th century, and in 1991,
protests aren't revolutions, and revolutions aren't always bloody, what matter is to be revolutionary, russians are far from it, russians prefer drinking, listening manlet's populist talk and beating their wives while being prideful towards non-russians. Russians are shit version of British people,
>>
>>389931236
I wanted to write that of all the Eastern Europeans, the Poles are the most adequate, to my surprise. And lithuanians are the same. Unlike the rest, it is easy for them to explain everything.
>>
>>389931477
we're usaing this phrase now
>>
>>389930677
It's Great Russian chauvinism and kgb subversion causing all the problems. These stem from Russian subhuman culture and you are part of it.
>>
>>389930677
>why west Europeans (and Americans) are so pussy? they try to find any reasons to hate every Chinese.
>>
File: killed_znigger_32.png (740 KB, 454x717)
740 KB
740 KB PNG
>>389930677
>>389931515
>>389931607
>>389931873
>>389932252
>>389932391
russian shill thread number #53869
>>
>>389932533
>Why Russia is so pussy? they try to find any reasons to hate every American
>>
>>389932737
>Why X is so pussy? they try to find any rasons to hate every Y
>>
The way of the transgressor is hard
>>
>>389931515
the tzar was not overthrown, he was replaced
>>
>>389930677
maybe stop invading them? and they might not hate you, just an idea
>>
>>389932134
>Russians didn't do that, there was no russian soul there, just Jews using cattle against other cattle and delivering zero promises.
as always, with regard to the positive, then it is now not Russians, but anyone, and if it is negative, then these are Russians. Eastern Europeans are so flawed ...
among the leaders of the revolution were purebred Russians, not only Jews
>>
>>389932506
>Russian subhuman
you now yourself look like a chauvinist. for the most part, you are no different from chauvinist
>>
>>389932931
unfortunately yes, because the red, radical communists won, who then began to exterminate the free population
>>
>>389930677
Holy shit just fucking kill your self you absolute faggot. You’re like an alcoholic abusive ex husband that never blames themselves. PLEASE do us all a favor and just drink yourself to death you vatnik retard
>>
>>389930677
Another boring russian shill.
>>389931086
Nie posraj się, głupolu.
>>
>>389932979
>maybe stop invading them?
Of course, I'm tired of the fact that my state only thinks about the seizure of foreign territory, and not about the well-being of citizens. I want no one else to pursue imperial policy after Putin, to remove their troops from foreign territories. But I'm afraid that the neighbors will still hate us and consider us imperial for any reason.
>>
>>389933236
I'm just being objective, it's different from chauvinism.
>>
>>389930677
>>389931515
It's like American nigger commiting violent crime and asking why the whitey persecutes him.
Now look at yourself in the mirror - this is you.
>>
>>389930677
Aw, Romania and Moldova are cute
>>
>>389933045
>among the leaders of the revolution were purebred Russians, not only Jews
Small minority but that's not the point. Lenin came into power promising working class all types of bullshit, the revolution started because people were sick of royals exploiting them, they were hungry. And here is an ironic thing, the new communist management managed to starve more people than Tsar ever would. So. what cattle Russians did? Nothing, because apparently now this was fine. Revolutionary people would overthrow both Lenin and Stalin instantly because of their bullshit. Average death age of a man back in the day was like 40-50, and communists delivered their promises after 30 years. Like, really? How can one be so submissive. You see after reds captured Georgia, there were ethnic minorities(Svans) in Georgia that protested for next 10 years til they didn't get management they wanted. You guys didn't even manage to stop your leaders from starving you, the most basic shit.
>>
>>389930677
That's not completely true: there are professionally butthurt nations like Poles where 10-20 %% doesn't seethe and there are nations like Slovaks where 20% are anti-Russian, 20% pro-Russian and remaining ones simply don't care.
>>
>>389934140
You are playing with historic facts to create fake narrative. There were numerous resurrections in Russia, against some movements reds used chemical weapons. This has little in common with being mountain monkey at the edge of a country.
>>
>>389934140
because most of the repression was against the Russians, under the bloody Stalin they even imprisoned or even killed for jokes, murderers came to power who did a lot so that there was no revolution. Ukrainians, for example, also could not overthrow the government. In general, the countries of the former USSR and the Warsaw Pact gained independence only thanks to Gorbachev.
>>
>>389934844
>There were numerous resurrections in Russia, against some movements reds used chemical weapons.
examples please? and Georgia literally got what it wanted, soviets knew that Georgians revolting meant whole Caucasus going insane(why soviets didn't use muh chemical weapons against non-relevant caucasians?), that's why they literally allowed us to do much more shit that average soviet. This is power of revolutionary people and Caucasus is full of it. Russians aren't like that, if that were the case they wouldn't allow nor soviets, nor current day schizo leaders in Russia who care more about greatness than a common man,.
>>
>>389935316
You seem to be poorly educated person: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tambov_Rebellion
>>
>>389931515
German's orchestrated that. Russians were just there.
>>
>>389935452
Russian civil war was already mentioned above and I stated who did what there. Please read thread before barge in like a retard.
>>389934893
Far from truth, those oppressive rules applied to pretty much every soviet state. Turkic people got fucked the most during Stalin regime, Stalin scattered them all around and killed their cultural, religious ties to their homeland. If not for Stalin today Crimea would be full of tatars and other turkic people and not Russians, in fact Stalin encourage migration of Russians in territories turkic people were kicked from, because he trusted Russians most, it's funny init?
>>
>>389933471
kill yourself, retard.
I just want they'll stop treating every Russian as an Imperial. I want to be treated the same as to all other Europeans and to myself, and to understand that all Russians have different views and not all Russians want revival of the empire.
You are also in favor of banning Russians from entering the EU. I believe that the more Russians can freely enter Europe, the more Russians begin to think about the well-being of their country, and not the revival of the empire.
>>389934115
we must not forget that the nigger really oppressed for more than 100 years, and for more than 100 years the nigger had less rights than the whites.
Yes, and in the US, even today, there is still a problem with equality.
I realize and understand what a terrible policy Russia has introduced all these centuries. I am an opponent of imperial politics, I don’t like that Stalin arranged the Prague Spring, that Putin started the war with Ukraine, and that he wrested Crimea from the Ukrainians(I believe that Crimea has become a big problem for Russia all these 8 years), etc., but they still call me "imperial" because you are like nigger who are in everyone the words of a white American incriminate racism.
>>
>>389936095
in my opinion, he did this not because he trusted the Russians, but because he really wanted all peoples to be afraid of Stalin. Stalin also imprisoned the Russian intelligentsia, scientists, inventors, etc., so it offends me greatly when Stalin is called "Russian nationalists", for me he is not a nationalist at all.
>>
File: 5e2.jpg (38 KB, 554x439)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
>>389930677
People tend to put other people into categories, just like you are doing when you are calling all Eastern European pussies right now. If you want Russians to be perceived better, then maybe you should spend more time denouncing Russian imperialism and working against it.
It is like Muslims here. There is a large population of violent Muslims who hate us. The consequence is that many Danes dislike Muslims. The remaining part of Muslims, who might otherwise not have been as bad, then doubles down and also starts hating us too, because they feel unfairly treated, rather than denouncing the part of their own group who made them so reviled in the first place. It is the same you are doing, and it will only lead to people hating Russians more and more.
>>
>>389936976
Well, Stalin did call himself "Russian with Georgian ethnicity", but it could easily be another populist bs. But the fact is that during and after Stalin Russians who were minorities in some regions become majority, another good example is north kazakshtan, Russians did have pretty big minority there but it only made up 32%, 100 years ago. Now it's 52%. Also, Ukrainians and Germans had sizeable minority there, now all of them are pretty much goner and now we just have majority Russians and then Kazakhs.
There were the three reasons why this kind of behaviour was encouraged by soviets.
The dictators wanted loyal people in other countries regions and Russians were perfect for it, the second reason was that, more Russians = more culturally russian enriched regions. And third reason was blackmail, "you don't want to work with us? well, then it's time to take back what is ours". So, I do believe that Stalin and not just Stalin did more to spread Russian culture and people everywhere than Tsar ever did, that's why I don't blame people who call Stalin a russian nationalist.
>>
>>389937239
But there’s nothing wrong with Russian Imperialism, in fact we need more of it
>>
>>389930677
>redditball
Also, I'm pretty sure we're the ones who want Kárpátalja, not Northern Hungary
>>
File: der untermensch.png (2.27 MB, 1804x1150)
2.27 MB
2.27 MB PNG
>Get's BTFOD by Mongols
>Become an Untermenschen slave race
>Hasn't recovered since Mongol times
>Be run by Jews, Mongols and Germanics.

Этo Poccия. Этo дoвoльнo гpycтнo нa caмoм дeлe.
>>
>>389941382
I will take any European drunk or fat middle-aged, he will look the same. The under-Aryan came to the thread...
>>
File: 1648185719972.png (511 KB, 843x1345)
511 KB
511 KB PNG
>>389930677
>they try to find any reasons to hate every Russian
It's not that people are looking for reasons, they are on the surface, really. Unlike picrel girl, she's a bit deeper now.
>>
>>389936095
I read your posts and told you that you are cherry-picked information to make them.
>>
>>389930677
Nobody cares what you personally want. Putin and his buddies clearly say they want to get back soviet territories and last year they gave ultimatum to NATO wo withdraw all NATO troops and facilities from Poland to Germany. How delusional you have to be to believe Putin doesn't have any territorial aspirations further than Ukraine lmao. And it's not only Putin, lot of ex commie states have better standard of living than ruskies yet most of ruskies are still full of shit thinking how they are the best and every ex commie country is a shithole that belongs to them.
>>
File: leglobohomo.png (346 KB, 811x713)
346 KB
346 KB PNG
>>389930677
The has to be one of the most cringe posts in a while
>>
>>389945801
>our country
Yeah, right
>>
File: 1613307318119.jpg (948 KB, 2581x1402)
948 KB
948 KB JPG
>>389930677
People hate Russia because it's inhabited by Russians who do Russian stuff and act like literal niggers. It's not a coincidence that pretty much all of your European neighbors hate you. Look in the mirror.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.