[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect


Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.




File: doubt.jpg (101 KB, 1280x720)
101 KB
101 KB JPG
The mobilization is actually a smidge worrying. It seems the Russians aren't willing to accept a loss in Ukraine and I'm starting to wonder if the threats to use nukes are as much of a bluff as i thought. So what are the chances putin is serious about using a nuclear device in this war? Obviously if one is used and our collective global retarded leaders don't kill us all, Nato and the western powers are going to get involved. I'm probably going to get drafted and die in a mrap in what was Estonia in 5 years aren't I?
>>
Why the fuck do you have a picture of G.W saves?
>>
>>396548058
the russians absolutely won't take a loss
shit is about to become very very ogre on both sides.
>>
It’s not a bluff, Putin will 100% deploy nukes if this upcoming offensive doesn’t succeed. That being said, he doesn’t want to start WW3 and will likely be using tactical nukes against targets in Ukraine only.
>>
>>396548058
why would they need a nuke? they'll just steamroll ukraine now they were fighting 100k against a million army
>>
>Putin gonna hold existing front line. >Cutting gas in the same time.
>Europe gonna go apeshit without gas and shit
>Mutts will do one last push and bomb something in Crimea. Something civil. Maybe even a bridge.
>Putin NUKE some military base in ukranianstan. That one near polish border. Just for lulz.
>What timmy gonna do?

And thats about it. After this it all be finished. Or we all die in a nuke war or there gonna be some peace conference and shit.
>>
concern trolling vatnigger thread. No one is afraid of russia.
We will end your african shithole's existence once and for all
>>
>>396549667
Show flag, faggot.
>>
>>396548058
I think Putin wants to project strength. He says he is willing to use nukes, but there is little reason to actually use one.

There's this meme going around about "small tactical battlefield nukes" which is fucking retarded. Nukes are designed to wipe out massive civilian urban centers, not military targets. Putin wants to annex, or at the very least liberate the Russian people living in Ukraine. He does not want to kill civilians. From the Russian perspective, this is about reclaiming the dignity of Russia, and they don't want to needlessly kill anyone to do this.

Their objective is to demilitarize Ukraine though, and I think Putin wants to intimidate the western powers into backing down. Things will escalate if NATO directly intervenes. Until then, I don't think we should be scared about nuclear strikes.
>>
>>396548058
>advance into Russia
>get nuked
A weird concept huh mutt
>>
>>396548058
>The mobilization is actually a smidge worrying
Why? How does this effect you?
>>
>>396549489
As long as you Mongol scum die, I'm happy.
>>
>>396549667
>your african
>flag
>>
all little russian dogs can do is bark
>>
>>396549667
post nose
>>
>>396548058
Putin has been saying for a long time, well before the war, that NATO threatening its sovereignty would end up giving Russia no choice but to use nukes. Probably bluffing the whole time. Maybe Russia will take out putin and be forced to subjugate themselves for nato, idk.
>>
>>396550149

First day of alleuropean NATO draft is a last day of NATO as a union.

There are zero chances that spain or Canada gonna send troops to ukraine.

Mutts will go if drafted(putin has yelkow cake!!) And maybe poles.
>>
>>396550425
If Putin goes, he will be replaced by an even more militant right-winger. I'm not sure why you redditors think that Russian neo-liberalism is the end game here.
>>
>>396550247
>USSR breaks up of it's own volition.
>It decides to separate Ukraine from Russia.
>It gives Ukraine nukes.
>It asks for the nukes back in exchange for everlasting peace.
>regime change.
>Reneges on promise of peace.
>threatens the world with nuclear annihilation if the country it let secede from the USSR doesn't give it territory.
FUCK RUSSIA.
>>
>>396550149
that's because tactical nukes aren't even a NATO concept originally.
the idea is to not care so much about precision strikes.
if the enemy has certain forces in an area, and they threaten you, no need to try and pick them one after the other, you just blast them all, before you advance on them
>>
>>396550383
>you're jewish if you oppose russia
Good graces you're so fucking dense.
>>
File: mqdefault.jpg (10 KB, 320x180)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
>>396550328
>>
>>396550477
>spain
No one is gonna draft them.
It would be like drafting Italians but even worse.
>>
>>396548058
Nukes are made to be used.
>>
>>396550477
>Mutts will go if drafted
There will never be a draft in America after Vietnam. And our government created a schizo melting pot, so it is impossible for them to mobilize a large volunteer army.
>>
>>396548058
I will never die for this country, unless it were invaded
>>
>>396548058
>threats to use nukes are as much of a bluff as i thought.
if russians allow jewtin to start ww3 and the end of humanity over LUHANSK then extermination is deserved in my view
>>
>>396550149
>He does not want to kill civilians.
That is wrong.
Putin has zero reason to care about civilians.
Either Ukrainian or Russian.
>>
>>396549414
Ukraine will respond by conscripting even more.
>>
He should have just nuked them from the start
>>
>>396550594
You're Jewish if you have an EU flag and are spouting NATO talking points. Polling shows that Jews are literally the only group that cares about this war.
>>
>>396550796
Show polls.
>>
>>396548058
>implying nukes exist
Okay let’s roll with that. It is most probable Putin would first nuke Ukraine or some other nation that is not nuclear capable. This accomplishes two things:
>really steps up the level of “fuck around and find out”
>puts the ball into the court of nuclear powers
At this point they have two options: shut the fuck up or embroil the entire world into nuclear Holocaust.
They will most likely shut the fuck up. No one wants to be the world leader who initiates MAD because some irrelevant pisshole nation got nuked.
>>
>>396549489
Pretty much what Dmitry wrote here. But things get hairy fast if NATO attacks any Russian ships or aircraft. But let's be real, if Russia uses ANY nukes, the whole world is gonna take one huge OH FUCK cyкa блять pants destroying shit on itself.. China will go fucking ballistic, everyone will be screaming STOP!! Hell, wouldn't be surprised if millions of Americans realize they nothing to lose and launch wide scale suicidal attacks against anything Federal government while screaming into any camera nearby for Russia not to attack so we can rip everyone in power out of their offices and publicly execute them. Hell, many in our own military might turn on command or move to take our administration out as fast as they can.. I know this much for sure: The world will freeze up in absolute terror upon the first combat nuclear detonation since WW2... It might be what it takes to shut this stupid clown show down.. The west might overreact, and then, it's over. Full nuclear exchange. The last human will die in the best bunker within a year of the world burning. Earth will be a dead radioactive mudball for hundreds of thousands of years. No bacteria even except in volcanic vents for the first several thousands of years. But it's worth it to stop the globalists.
>>
>>396550557
I would love to see your reaction if Putin performed a coup in Ireland and installed IRA.
Fucking Anglos, man.
>>
>>396550149
>Nukes are designed to wipe out massive civilian urban centers, not military targets.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Counterforce
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tactical_nuclear_weapon

The likely target for nukes in Ukraine would be targets which are hard to permanently destroy with a conventional 500kg Kalibr warhead: sturdy bridges, tunnels, railway junctions, bunkers, fortified towns and cities
>>
>>396550557
>Invades into Russia
>Gets nuked
Another A*glo
BTW I just love how you dropped any NATO activity under the table
LE RASHKA SO EBIL GUYS
>>
>>396550762
That's why they must steamroll them. Kill everything on their path, all the way until they reach portugal
>>
>>396550984
Nothing would happen if Putin nuked Ukraine.
That's main fault of Biden - he's reacting really poorly to Putin's escalation of his chimp-out and has no adequate response prepared.
>>
>>396548058
He might be serious. But he is dealing with a political balance back home that would make this unlikely to actually happen even if he wanted to.

The bulk of Putin's supporters aren't into politics. Post USSR countries in general have large if not majority populations who aren't political at all and don't want to be. Side effect of getting your life deleted if you had wrongthink for 3 generations straight; they just want their government to do not disrupt their day to day too hard, and want their country to be not a shithole.
One of the ways Putin gets their support is basically by ensuring this: Don't worry what we do, your life won't change for the worse because of it. If he starts a military operation in Ukraine, whatever, they just go about their lives and it's not their problem, maybe they can be proud of it.
This is now becoming an issue for him because he needs active support instead of passive.
That's tricky territory. His active support (very pro war side) would absolutely 100% not be okay with nukes and have said so. They believe Ukraine is Russia, and the people are subject to a corrupt foreign government. Why would you nuke your own country and people to free them? Contradicts that narrative. Meanwhile, his passive support is getting annoyed because it's becoming much harder to be passive. The invasion is talked about a lot and it's getting overbearing, and mobilization has made this worse. It's why he's been fairly vague about it and is seeking troops in places like prisons, or Chechnya - places most Russians aren't affected by and don't care about.

Point being Putin probably would love to use a nuke and probably is considering it. But it's very unlikely this would go well for him back home, and a lot of people think that his circle would actually interfere and this would be their limit. I.e. it's possible him even calling for a nuke would be him throwing in the towel because it could be the sign of too much
>>
>>396549489
You are there and you can stop it but you don't. Please just die already
>>
>>396551233
Checked, I'm thinking you're correct. I'm also thinking this is what Russian intelligence and Putin have calculated as well.. This means a Nuclear detonation in Ukraine within 90 days has a probability somewhere north of 85%... Then it's a binary zero sum game what comes next. If they've calculated they'll survive, they'll fucking start a full nuclear war to hide their crimes of the last 100 years.
>>
>>396548058
lmao hes never gonna use nukes
even china promised unconditional support to ukraine (in 2013) in case of a nuclear attack

heres what would happen if a tactical nuke is used:
>NATO immediately declares a no-fly zone over ukraine
>unlimited direct conventional strikes on all russian positions in ukraine by NATO
>preparation and deployment of conventional forces to remove even the last zigger from ukraine
>if conventional NATO forces are hit by another nuke MAD protocols will be triggered and russia will vanish from the face of the earth
there will be some losses on western side as well, because some of the russian nukes probably still work and wont be intercepted and not all subs will be sunk in time but the death toll will be below 50 million
>>
>>396550557
Also
>ACKraine had nukes
Lmao
It’s like saying that Germany has them
try harder Niggel/r
>>
>>396551315
If Russia nukes Kiev and/or other targets to decapitate Zelenskys government, it would see wide support in Russia AND Ukraine. It would instantly end the war with total Ukranian capitulation. NATO shits themselves. Everyone freezes up and governments fall and economies utterly crash.
>>
>>396551877
>wont be intercepted
Where do people get this delusion that ICBMs can be reliably intercepted?
They can't.
Most if not all would reach their target.
>>
>>396548058
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgujPDBmAY0
>>
>>396548058
This mobilization is to scare you into giving them EVEN MORE money
Its not a mobilization. Its a party.
You think he just abandoned his kgb ways?
ITS A RUGPULL
>>
>msm
>i pooped
Retard.
>russia - a loss
What loss? Of driving to an arbitrary line and staying there?
What are the goals of this mostly fake war/money laundering exercise?
>non
yeah.
Then this is more of 2030 plan, that is all it ever was and likely all that it ever will be.
You are hypnotised. No matter how many times it’s proven to be 100% made up directly lying to you you still gape at msm as if you are learning things. That’s what happened to boomers you know? I don't want to hear them criticised again from any of you, you are them but worse. They at least truly believed. It’s like being schizo is the norm these days.
9/11 this year you made all these squeaky threads, i told you the news which you were twitching and oy veying about that day was FAKED across ALL msm and told you how i knew that and how you’d know i was right in less than 24 hours. Of course everything then happened which i’d told you would happen and then it was all memory holed and your hypnotists moved on to the next job, this bullshit right here.
>so what will happen
Not sure. I’ll go to bed in minute that’s what. Probably nothing much but more lying and war faking/money laundering. How about you have some time off the globo corporation images and then you might be able to tell me something useful i pay zero attention to their distractions. I don’t know anything until i get annoyed enough at you old ladies echoing cnn to look at whats going on.
If i get something i’ll tell you. Hows about that? You lucky little Horace’s.
THE AUTUMN EQUINOX JUST HAPPENED or is literally happening right now(?) as i type and they want planned crisis after planned crisis for their cult purposes so since you must know more about it all than me consider this properly then you tell me. Sure as shit is not going to be what the cattle get fed in “the news”.
Don’t worry. It’s only the end of the world. Good luck. I’m going to bed for a bit. Oh look a nuke flying over my house.
>>
>>396552214
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_national_missile_defense
"National missile defense (NMD) is a generic term for a type of missile defense intended to shield an entire country against incoming missiles, such as intercontinental ballistic missile (ICBMs) or other ballistic missiles. "
>>
>>396551877
You're a fucking moron. Russia will get their nuclear arsenal unleashed, and China will blow their wad as well, fuck, everyone will smoke them if they got them.. We all die. No survivors. Last human dies within months of a full blown nuclear exchange.
>>
>>396548343
I wanna know too
>>
Putin's gas tactic is not working and his army can't do much even if mobilized. Nukes is all he has left. After their annexation of these regions is over by this time next week expect nuclear threats to ramp up significantly. And then when the Russian army inevitably fails again I think it is likely he will use nuclear weapons.
>>
>>396552466
It's a program.
It's incomplete.
No one is saying that it works currently (spoiler: it doesn't).
>>
>>396552649
>Gas tactic not working
get a real job faggot
Supply chains are dead
>>
>>396552466
It doesn't work reliably, even in the scripted tests, and they still don't have any solution to the decoy problem
>>
>>396552151
Yeah, but you also don't see any of that happening which is why you said it. So why say it
Is this a normie thing to think this is engaging or are you just a minor
>>
>>396552214
in the same place they think muh nukes wipe all portions of a country from the map, niggers have no conception of the blast radius neither about the radiation... they must think that people that still live in hiroshima and nagasaki are all Fallout mutants
>>
>>396552481
what a boomer take
"end of the world" beacuse auf nuclear war has been deboonked many times over in the last years
radiation levels except for direct impact sites would be basically gone after 2-3 weeks, max 2 months
nuclear winter is a myth, maybe 1 harvest season would be lost max and only in certain parts of the world.
how would everyone die? it doesnt make sense and never did
>>
>>396552777
Its not enough to make NATO back down. Fracking is starting up as well. Gas ploy failed.
>>
>>396552728
no u
"On 14 October 2002, a ground based interceptor launched from the Ronald Reagan Ballistic Missile Defense Test Site destroyed a mock warhead 225 km above the Pacific. The test included three decoy balloons"
"On 22 July 2004, the first ground-based interceptor was deployed at Fort Greely, Alaska (63.954°N 145.735°W). By the end of 2004, a total of six had been deployed at Ft. Greely and another two at Vandenberg Air Force Base, California. Two additional were installed at Ft. Greely in 2005. The system will provide "rudimentary" protection. "
"On 23 February 2008, the United States successfully shot down a malfunctioning American spy satellite."

and that was 15 or 20 years ago. do you think they will update their latest and greatest on wikipedia?

"China is developing a hypersonic glide vehicle (HGV), now called the DF-ZF, capable of penetrating US missile defenses. The US Department of Defense denotes this HGV as the WU-14. In response the US Army is participating in a joint program with the US Navy and US Air Force, to develop a hypersonic glide body in 2019, with test fires every six months, beginning in 2021."
Chinks with their boatloads of money are trying to figure something out to get around the missile shield, but cant as of today.
Do you think a third world country like Russia has any chance? They dont even have sufficient decoys.
>>
America needs to yank on Ukraine's chain when they are do dumb shit like shelling across Russian borders or Ukraine might get slapped by a Russian nuke to remind Biden that it isn't a game.
>>
>>396548058
>claims he won't do anything if nato doesn't threaten russia
>nato doesn't threaten russia, so he doesn't do anything for decades
>claims he'll fight against terrorists in Georgia if they persist
>they persist, so he invades Georgia and fights terrorists
>claims he'll take crimea to protect Russian speakers from azov
>azov continues killing crimeans, so he invades and takes crimea
>claims he'll invade Ukraine if azov keeps killing and persecuting Russian speakers in donbass
>azov keeps killing and persecuting Russian speakers in donbass so he invades Ukraine
But this time he's bluffing, right nato sister's?
>>
>>396551039
The false equivalency is astounding.
>implying NATO is like the IRA
>implying NATO is directly aggressive to Russia
>implying the Ukrainian revolution was a CIA op just because a diplomat once stated he would PREFER the pro-western politician
>>
>>396551877
>>NATO immediately declares a no-fly zone over ukraine
Nuke has already been used and pea brains like you escalate again. Goodbye Humanity.
>>
>>396553222
I wasn't talking about NATO at all, you absolute mong.
>>
>>396548058
if they want Chinese money pouring in they are not going to detonate a nuclear device.
It's bad for the market.
>>
>>396548058
What the hell is the defeat?

Putin said on February 24 - intervention will lead to terrible consequences. You didn't hear

Mobilization in the Russian Federation means to you that there will be war not only in Ukraine.
The Ukrainians are laughing for some reason, thinking everything will be the same, meanwhile 8,000 air units with FAB 500+ under their belts will fly out for the first time at the sound of laughter.
Europe, too, is laughing for some reason. They are losing money and weapons by supplying Ukraine. And what will they use to fight us off? Sticks and stones?

I thought the degenerates of the world were Ukrainians. But as it turns out, the entire Western world
>>
>>396553217
No one is really falling for that shit anymore.
Maybe a few Eurofags and mutts that cannot not be contrarian and just don't really want to know the timeline of any of those events beyond how Russia describes it are left
But things did not go well enough to plan since Feb for these kind of narratives to hold up,
If you decide to invade other countries with the excuse of shit happening in their country that is not yours, you cannot be surprised that they immediately want to ally with whoever can prevent you from bullying the shit out of them like the Soviet Union never fell or some shit.
The whole thing just falls apart when you see how much power they do not have beyond their borders to be doing this shit, and how much the people beyond their borders would like them to not.
>>
>>396553474
If russian clay is threatened, they will
>>
>>396553359
okay sure, then who were you talking about?
>>
File: 1663798884199996.jpg (259 KB, 1200x800)
259 KB
259 KB JPG
>>396550543
This. Putin is a westaboo
The moment Putin goes, we'll see a Great Khan like figure who will send out hoards of militant angry Russians to ravage the lands forever

Retards don't know anything other than reddit propaganda about the state of Russia.
>>
>>396553752
I wasn't talking to you in the first place.
Skedaddle.
>>
>>396553732
then they are idiots, level of monkey retarded
>>
>>396548058
He can;t use nukes in Ukraine because the wind might blow in Russia's direction and send a lot of the fallout to cities and villages on the Russian border.

And if the wind blows in the other direction, it will affect NATO countries. Then if NATO gets directly involved because of "chemical threats" to one of its members, he gets wiped out using any means.

He himself admitted he has no chance against NATO. I mean he's struggling against Ukraine, the poorest state in Europe.
>>
>>396553869
>DURRRR
>WASNT TALKING TO YOU
are you underaged anon?
>>
>>396548058
>So what are the chances putin is serious about using a nuclear device in this war?
Literally none
>>
>>396553997
he wasn't talking about NATO though
>>
Putin has every reason to lob a nuke or two. Win respect, end the war, save lives.

Exact same justification the US used when it bombed Japan twice.

I hope he does it, consequences be damned, if only to shatter the notion that only America ever gets to use nukes and they are only hidden as these unthinkable doomsday weapons.

Fuck everything about that. This is exactly the kind of strategic situation nukes were designed for.

Will be pretty morbidly funny if the West can't handle this and the entire world ends over fucking Ukraine though. I guess that would mean collapsing empires with nuclear arms turned out to be the great filter.
>>
>>396554118
The implication is pretty clear.
>>
>>396548058
He's not gonna drop a nuke.
Because he knows that's a guarantee loss for him. The entire west will mobilize and destroy him, whatever the cost.
Because you can't allow that behavior to stand, or you will get more of it from every two-bit dictator.
>>
>>396553538
...we make the weapons
We just make more of them kek
So do you, when your shit gets sent out and destroyed.
However I agree that I don't think this will stay in Ukraine at all. It's very obvious to everyone except NATO countrymen somehow that this is a Russia v NATO conflict, not Ukraine v Russia. Even if it wasn't, Putin thinks so and that's all that matters at that point.
I would not be surprised at all if we see mobilization in a place like Lithuania or strategic strikes of NATO military presence where most supplies are going into Ukraine from Poland.
It's more in-line with Putin's strategy historically speaking, and it's clear that maintaining the frontlines as-is will be a slow, grueling and difficult process unless something is shaken up.
Though I wouldn't see this going well at all for Russia in the long run, it would certainly startle NATO countries and there's always a chance that fear and hesitation to mobilize could cause disunity. I wouldn't count on it but one can't predict these things.
>>
>>396553118
I know anti-ICBM tech is not working cause Obama cancelled vital parts of its infrastructure that were supposed to be built in Poland.

Regarding hypersonic missiles - ICBMs are "hypersonic" by default but they aren't considered "classical" weapons, therefore it's politically incorrect to use them.
Therefore Russia and China want to develop non-ICBM, shorter-range missiles that could (just like ICBMs) achieve hypersonic speeds and therefore be almost impossible to intercept.
>>
>>396554200
>The entire west will mobilize and destroy him
Humanity is dead in a radiation storm from the 10,000 nuclear war heads being launched and all the soldiers die puking their guts out.
>>
>>396554173
If the west doesn't respond they'll collapse economically and lose their vessel states

Jews would rather kill all of humanity than risk losing shekels

It's going to be full nuclear war 100%
>>
>>396548058
they might use it, or it might be a bluff
i believe they wont use it because they would never get rid of their horde of nigger cattle

dont forget Putin is a WEF puppet like all the other faggots
the overlord Klaus Schwab said to prepare for
1. food shortages
2. economic instabilities
3. power shortages

you can already see how they're purposefully collapsing the economy
you can also see how they're crushing small business and medium business even as so big business can eat everything up
you can also see how the whole gas issue in europe is stupid and planned, as well as getting rid of their coal and nuclear power for a bullshit environmentalist cause which isnt even real and they know it

so yeah, all fake, but we're really getting enslaved by a global currency that expires so you spend
they're really gonna feed us bugs
they're really gonna kill millions of whites on this retarded conflict
they're really flooding our countries with niggers until we racemix into oblivion
they're really injecting us with next-gen neutering biotech
>>
>>396554173
Every one of his allies will drop Russia the very next moment he drops a nuke. Russia will become a country below North Korea tier. Complete isolation.

And Russia will be declared the new nazi Germany in history books for the next half of century. And Russians will be given the Hitler/Nazi treatment for decades.

Until they will reach the same level of cuckoldry as Germans did after undergoing this therapy.
>>
>>396549489
>>Europe gonna go apeshit without gas and shit
I love how this is the one scenario the entirety of the vatnigger plan hinges on. You're gonna be begging 3rd worlders to buy your gass for bags of peanuts when this is all done. There's like 8 countries in Europe that's greenlit the construction of dussins of new powerplants in reaction to your niggerly behavior.
>>
>>396554478
If Ukraine does dumb shit like use American weapons to bomb Russian cities they might think overwise. Everyone has told that dumb fuck Biden what will happen.
>>
>>396554290
If they wanted to do ground strikes sure
Usually air detonations have much more devastating shockwaves,
In most war scenarios this is more beneficial than radiation because it obliterates way more infrastructure and maximizes the blast zone so you're not having to drop so many to flatten the place.
There's still radiation ofc just a lot less than a ground detonation.
>>
File: 1659592675812963.jpg (60 KB, 612x705)
60 KB
60 KB JPG
>>396554478
You said the exact same thing when Putin announces mobilization
>THEY'LL COLLAPSE AND PUTLER WILL GET KILLED BY HIS OWN PEOPLE
>>
>>396554478
Not if Putin successfully makes the case that this is a war of necessity, and first demonstrates that he has tried every other reasonable option

https://www.newsweek.com/china-russia-ukraine-support-li-zhanshu-vyacheslav-volodin-1742731
https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2022/2/24/rooted-in-nato-inside-irans-response-to-the-ukraine-crisis-2
https://www.foxnews.com/world/south-africas-president-blames-nato-russias-invasion-ukraine
>>
>>396548058
>It seems the Russians aren't willing to accept a loss in Ukraine
Obviously.
The west went way too hard to the point where if Russia accepts anything but totao victory Russia would never be taken seriously ever again.
They turned what could've ended as a small skirmish occupying a few parts of Ukraine into a war for complete annexation.
>>
>>396554636
Serious question. What do you think will happen the day Vlad kicks the bucket? Whatever gov replaces him is gonna pull out of Ukraine faster than a dick hitting a tampong and offer reach around rimjobs to whatever western country that will have them. This whole war is the flailing death rattle of a demented mans last attempt at recreating the nation of his youth.
>>
>>396554636
Wow crazy it's almost like the two ends of the retarded "pro/against" "yes/no" always say the same shit, all the time.
Almost like they don't really have an opinion they just have an agenda, and they'd much rather you throw everything into those categories because you end up subverting your own opinions with their agenda when you do
Wow I wonder if that's what all the fucking shills are for
>>
>>396554636
I didn't say that.
A mobilisation is a double-edged sword, that's what I personally said. And that's what's happening now: some support it, others protest and try to escape it. It was to be expected.

But that iceberg below the protests is likely to grow bigger, because now the Ruskies called up on the front are not just military people with a contract, it's every man from a family of fighting age. They're taking them out of the economy and family life and sending them in front of Himars firepower. And many won't come back home or will come back home as meatballs in a plastic bag.

How far do you think they'll be willing to go and die for some manlet boomer's Soviet frustrations. Especially when that said manlet lives in luxury, together with his clique of oligarchs whose entire families are exempt from fighting on the front.

This will eventually turn into class warfare, though not in the way Marx expected it hahah. They will be dragged out of their palaces and torn to pieces. Putin will end like Ceausescu.
>>
>>396555030
Do they even know who would replace him?
Saw something about his predecessor actually being more pro-invasion than he is - but didn't click on it so could have just been clickbait bullshit for all I know.
>>
>>396554835
That's just not credible. This worked for a while. But at some point Russians will realise this shit with Ukraine was not their biggest problem, never was. They didn't need new territory and there was no actual NATO threat on them. This all was just bullshit pretext for Putin to rebuild the USSR sphere of influence. They're sending their men to die for this chess game played with human pieces.

That's not what the biggest problem was in their every day life. They didn't struggle with bills and work and their lives because Ukrainians wanted to join the EU or NATO. It's all palace abstraction bullshit that the rich oligarchy wants them to die for.
>>
doubt military and oligarchs allow him to drop anything. pressing red button does nothing someone needs to calculate missile route and allow it to happen
>>
File: iu[1].jpg (222 KB, 700x1185)
222 KB
222 KB JPG
Read pic related. Fantastic and realistic look at an actual exchange situation.

https://archive.org/details/AlasBabylonByPatFrank
>>
>>396548058
Well what did you expect? After antogonizing a country for the last 7 decades, playing with fire at all times, putting puppets as heads of state in countries at their border and threatening them 24/7? You expected that they would just take it and shut up as usual, as every other country does? It was that way, till now.
Now they aren't going to back out on this, ever, because you've pushed them to the edge.
Congratulations, the US, and its remote controled entities such as the EU, are 100% responsible for this war and everything that is going to happens next. Because even during the war what do you do? "oh lol let's put more oil on the fire by funding and arming the puppet state acting as our proxy in this war, rather than just giving away one third of the country and resolving everything". Really smart.
>>
File: Yugoslavia.jpg (167 KB, 500x330)
167 KB
167 KB JPG
>>396555030
LMAO, you have no idea about Russia whatsoever.
Putin is an autist who loves Europe because he has villas there

The people in Russian parliament are seething anti-westerns with communist leaning ideologies

For them getting humiliated or capitulation is worse than death

At this point every Russian knows the moment they ease up or capitulate, they're going to get killed and become Yugoslavia 2.0

This has been building up since the end of the Soviet union and you've just escalated every year
>>
>>396554481

LoL

Is that Swedish education? How long does it take to build a plant? One week? Two weeks? A month?
>>
>>396555047
>They will be dragged out of their palaces and torn to pieces. Putin will end like Ceausescu.
And if they don't?
Russia had to live through a decade of humiliation
They're still young enough to remember Gorbachev eating fucking pizza hut

It's pathetic
Sad
And it's a national blight upon their history
Sorry, it's only going to get worse
And the more you push the more you're going to get pushed back
>>
>>396553090
We’ll see how much not enough it’ll be when the hungry get hungrier
>>
>>396553938
No but U
>>
>>396555968
you have to admit that your best "weapon" in this whole "totally not a war" - is turning the valves off and hope for a cold winter - is kinda sad.
>>
>>396555535
What you're saying perfectly describes Ukraine's situation.

After decades in which Russia has threatened, antagonised, putting puppets as heads of states in their country, you expect them to just take it and shut up as usual. Etc etc.

It's hillarious how you're so pushed to tears by poor Russia's victim status, when that's exactly what they did to every fucking state around them for centuries.

Read some history moron and drop that memeflag, because only literal faggots use them.

Do you think we're all crazy here when every state around Russia says they're the biggest problem in this region? Do you think we have no fucking idea of what we've been through here for centuries? Why don't you teach us how well we had it with them. Fucking clueless moron
>>
>>396556184
Again, it's because Putin is a fucking westaboo
If it were literally anyone else there would be nukes in the Whitehouse yesterday
>>
>>396555343
Pretty much on the nose what's been bugging me about this conflict shit
Whether East or West or left and right within those, whatever. Literally none of them point this out that Putin has talked about bringing back the glory of Soviet Russia and the USSR. He's always talked about the fall of the USSR as a temporary moment of weakness and that they're rebounding back to that norm.
But you see EU countries trying to play diplomat with him. Since Obama era we've been throwing sanctions at him. And they act like they genuinely think that's going to do anything - literally no one paid attention through 2008, Belarus annexation, 2014 until now it feels like, and they're still not quite getting this entire buildup that's gone on for so long.
I'd expect that for the US but EU was caught even more off guard it's not even funny. Those NATO payments came in real quick kek.

They spent over a decade postponing an inevitable conflict and even now they're STILL doing it. And even now you STILL have westerners who are just so comfy that they entertain shit like this can be a compromise. How the fuck are you going to compromise with a dude who just wants Belarus, and Ukraine, and Georgia, and Estonia, and...the entire former USSR?
How is anyone on the other side of this conflict still convincing themselves that this isn't the goal, and how are the few retard contrarians in the West being convinced by them as well?

It literally just feels like everyone has been ignoring the East this entire fucking time
>>
>>396555980
Omagosh, they had to live through a decade of humiliation of their own making.
Who the fuck asked them to invade Eastern Europe and install Jewish Communism everywhere?? HUH. WHO

Who the fuck asked them to come and "liberate" us from Nazi Germany. Nobody. No-body. They did it because they wanted more influence and power and spoils.

I don't give one single flying fuck that Russians felt humiliated. GOOD. THEY NEED MORE HUMILIATION

THEY NEED THREE FUCKING CENTURIES OF HUMILIATION

JUST TO BARELY COME CLOSE TO WHAT WE"VE HAD NEXT TO THEM
>>
>>396556184
>le heating
Shows you Untermensch intellect poo
industry needs gas more than anything
for example heavy load transport runs entirely on gas because fuel is too heavy
>>
>>396548058
you dare use our national symbol to make a post
>>
>>396556407
Are you mad?
>>
>>396554290
Im gonna have a fap just incase its my last then.
Also just for funsies.
>>
>>396548343
>>396552519
Me too
>>
File: 1657553189764.jpg (105 KB, 900x1188)
105 KB
105 KB JPG
>>396556409
>Untermensch intellect poo
you losers cant live for 5 seconds without crying, dont you
also
>Untermensch intellect poo
says a country that completely made itself 100% dependent on russia, the least dependable country on the planet - like you stupid motherfuckers you are.
>muh muh gas muh gas
we got has, you dont.
get fucked and keep crying:
>Untermensch intellect poo
>>
>>396556639
That old man in the white house needs to yank on Ukraines chain they are your dog but they need to obey before shit gets real.
>>
>>396550984
According to Zelensky we should accept global nuclear annihilation over his unability to accept the loss of Lubehansk and Donbabwe. Slava ukraini, amirite?
>>
>>396556847
You ever own a dog when you were a kid. Maybe it bites your little ister.
Maybe your dad just sends ghe dog to a new farm.
Ask what standing for ukraine really stands for
>>
>>396552831
> not everyone will die, only the whole of europe, russia and the US
cool, great reset is accelerated to wipe out the white race in one swift move. klaus schwab just coomed thinking about this
>>
Sooner russia uses the nuke sooner we can nuke st petersburg and moscow and be done with it.

Not sure why they think nuking anyone will go any different?? Like somehow magically the west wont form a coalition to drop 3 nukes back?

And if russia responds with any more we will just wipe 10 more cities.
>>
>>396550615
true lol.
>>
File: download (2).jpg (9 KB, 170x242)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
>>396557407
And than they'll do even more after that

What's your plan here?
We born down Moscow, we win?

>Retards falling for it 3 times in a row
>>
>>396557407
yeah thats generally the way it goes until there are no more cities and dumb fucks like you are all dead.
>>
>>396557146
>Bro just let the retarded manlet jew blackmail the world on whatever whim he comes up with next time because he has nooooks.
The world doesnt work like that, retarded Sasha.

BTW Enjoy your internment camp next spring.
>>
>nukes anything but a meme
Russia can't wage a war on their own border. Their logistical capacity is moot. At most, they'll nuke London and maybe one other city, meanwhile every urbanised area in Russia will be glass.

>>396549390
>tactical nukes won't be WW3
Nobody wants an unstable state that is willing to use nukes on their border. Russia using any nuke is a death knell for the country.
>>
>>396557529
You really honestly think russia could wipe out the entire world/europe with nukes before anyone could respond?

One country is not a continent. Sure they will do alot of damage, but it will be the complete end for them.
>>
>>396557791
yeah dude they have alot of nukes left over even if half of them don't work
>>
>>396557791
>but it will be the complete end for them
So
>They don't nuke
>The country is over

>They do nuke
>The country is over but also you die

What's the downside?
>>
>>396557853
From where? Their unlimited supply of planes - that no one will respond to? Their unlimited supply of nuclear submarines?

I swear to god you people are proper retarded sometimes. A bunch of their arsenal likely doesn't work anymore, and most of it probably has questionable range.

I would not be surprised if they fired off a dozen and they just exploded in the silos.
>>
>>396557853
They don't have the logistical capability to hit targets 100km from their border. Their best cruise missiles have about 40% accuracy, nevermind an ICBM. Russia doesn't have the capacity to launch multiple simultaneous strikes, never mind accurately. If they can launch 2 nukes, one will probably miss, and the other will result in them being destroyed by multiple states that only have to focus on 3-4 cities
>>
>>396558039
Not in europe/dont care.
>>
>>396558104
Tel Aviv is a target as well my man
>>
>>396558061
Retards who haven't been following the war still buy into the myth that Russia is some kind of superpower.
>>
>>396548058
I can't wait to die so that Ukrainian kids can go on puberty blockers
>>
>>396554478
Oh no, the trannies dont want to be our friends anymore :(

fuck you lads, we've got resources and land out the ass. We dont need you
>>
>>396556409
You literally chose to have this problem though
This was discussed when I lived there nearly 10 years ago, that the Russian gas reliance was not safe and diversification was necessary
Neither would have been necessary if the grid hadn't been completely destabilized for renewables being implemented in the worst way possible
Just seems disingenuous to relate this so hard to where you should stand in the conflict when it's a consequence of poor leadership domestically much more than it is geopolitical
Ffs it was being openly discussed that the cheap gas prices were a tactic to get Germany dependent, and Mama Merkel fell for it hook line and sinker - but no one did anything about this thereafter either.
>>
>>396558084
Exactly this.

Somehow Russia is incompetent in:
> Waging a war
> Producing tanks/missiles/etc
> Logistics
> Competent commanders

But they are magically competent in nuclear missiles? Just because?

Any organization, be it a government or business or group that has these types of issues that are endemic means their entire capabilities suffer.

There's never a case of a party having gross incompetence in almost every single area you can think of, except one that relies on all the entire dependency graph.
>>
>>396558039
>What's the downside?
Every single russian will be exterminated. Their shitty kleptocracy run by kikes being over doesnt mean the russian people seize to exist. Jewtin and his cronies arent Russia.
>>
>>396558293
kek idk how you guys are so confused literally none of your former USSR buddies want to be buddies
You treat them like shit and look down on them governmentally and as individuals and then cry NATO when they fuck off politically. Literal kike behavior
>>
>>396558239
Worst part about this is it shows how the right side of politics is equally as retarded as the left.

Most people are simply low intelligence, unable to see beyond 2nd order effects and believe in propaganda.
>>
>>396558061
Do they not teach zoomers about the cold war?
Last century Russia built about 5,000 nuclear warheads which is the largest stockpile on planet earth, American has another 5,000 all sides are pre programed to launch at each other.
Only 10% of the total nukes on earth is required to end all life on the planet.
They fire as clusters at cities and will release enough radiation to kill the planet so even if Russian ones are old and fail enough will still launch to make it through and kill everyone.
Radiation will blanket the earth and then we we will all die.
>>
>>396558242
Imagine being the world and having to choose between totalitarian shithole life or degenerate shithole life and those are your only two camps and they have all the military
I'll bet you that's why South American countries just stay super quiet about their problems when they can help it. Kek
>>
>>396558084
I'm not interested in British seething, their missiles work they prove that every day in Ukraine.
>>
>>396548058
if they fire a nuke it will come from the belarussian territory, for deniability. they backed out of nuclear proliferation treaties last year. in the response nato would evaporate putin in his personal bunker.
>>
>>396558425
Do Yugoslavians exist?
Do native Americans?
Do the Prussians?
>>
>>396550149
There this thing called risk reward, you try to calculate it when taking risky behaviors to see if it’s a good idea or not
So the risk is we all die, your family dies, maybe they are nuked maybe they are cut up and cooked on a campfire a few weeks later, the world is destroyed and it never recovers
The reward is …. ? Nothing, absolutely nothing
We stand to gain NOTHING from this conflict so why are we doing it why are we pushing Russia around Russia did nothing before this to deserve our antagonizing behavior
>>
>>396555343
>They didn't need new territory and there was no actual NATO threat on them.
You will never convince any of these leaders that the US was expanding NATO as an act of charity
>>
>>396558571
Even this was at the time was major propaganda, i.e. the number of these were inflated; and even if they exist today the chances of them being in working order is very low.

Whatever is still left would largely be inside Russia, so it's more likely they just turn their own country into a wasteland without much outside help.

Surely you've seen how shitty their new missiles are, literally turn 180 degrees and come back.
>>
File: 1663923335173827.png (54 KB, 615x419)
54 KB
54 KB PNG
>>396558883
nor that NATO would in any way need Ukraine's help to defend itself
>>
>>396555968
>2 weeks
>>
>>396558883
NATO never attacked a nuclear power. So Russia was safe.
And actually NATO was on its last legs before Putin got the bright idea to invade Ukraine. Even Euro leaders like Macron were calling it a braindead organisation.

All Putin had to do was wait. In fact, if he hated the West so much, all he had to do was wait for their collapse. Instead of rushing because he's a boomer and he's old and he has grown impatient, he wants to see Russia rebuilding USSR again.

Now all he's gonna get is not a new USSR, but a new USSR collapse.
>>
>>396559000
Okay you are just deluded and will die in a nuclear firestorm thinking Russian missiles don't work when they are launching them at Ukrainian cities every day of the week.
>>
>>396558861
But you guys are cucks for believing this.

Oh my enemy has something big and scary so we should just not fight him - this is a pussy's way of thinking.

The correct answer is: No, fuck you and the horse you rode in on.
>>
>>396548058
Seems you have been a dumb fuck.
https://youtu.be/l_SzCFaGxQM
>>
>>396558858
>Do Yugoslavians exist?
The people who made that country do, now they are all independent from that shitty confederation. Russia is also a shitty federation of different ethncities who will continue to exist without jewtin.
>Do native Americans?
Yes
>Do the Prussians?
Yes, germans and poles exist to this very day

You are fucking retarded, but do choose total extermination off all russians instead.
>>
>>396559131
Well we will find out anyway?

It's not like either side is going to give up now, so will depend on what happens next 6 months.

Either russia manages to arm everyone and sweep across ukraine, or usa sends better weapons and ukraine win or it's a stalemate.

Alternatively next week russia declares donbas part of russia and just nukes someone kek.
>>
>>396559134
There was no reason to fight Russia in first place
What did Russia do, prior to this invasion that warranted our relentless antagonizing so that when they finally react to our behavior and try to get us to back away a bit
we decide let’s all nuke each other? Great fucking plan, everything was fine a few years ago Russia was even helping us btfo isis
>>
>>396548058
This is mine!
>snap
Prepare to face unprecedented consequences!
>snap
This increases the instability in the region!
>snap
I have nukes!
>snap
Increase the readiness of the nuclear armada!
>snap
I will nuke you!
>snap
I'm not bluffing!
...

We should distinguish the things the politicians say to the cattle from the things that politicians are about.
>>
>>396559295
It's more that Ukraine will do dumb shit that the United states doesn't support. There is a concept called nuclear escalation where small provocations lead to larger ones like we are seeing between major powers right now.
>>
>>396558834
>getting defensive over a country that isn't yours because they can't even level cities after 6 months of missile strikes
>no you're the seething one
kek
>>
>>396559549
British just full on green text seething
>>
>>396558537
>>396558300
It's retards who aren't willing to educate themselves. And it doesn't even take much effort either. Do a short deep dive into a topic for a week or two and you'll be able to gather enough info to understand 90% of things going on. But most people just accept things on face value and count that as educating themselves.

Like, I recently started looking into mechanical keyboards. Two weeks of watching a few casual videos in the background and I have a reasonable idea of what brands are good, what's good to look for, how autistic the "hobby" can get, etc. and I already know more than 99% of people. It doesn't take much objective research to see how incompetent Russia are, there's been plenty of evidence for the last 6 months, but people somehow still believe it's the same Russia we thought they were in 2014. Even their much hyped hypersonic missiles ended up being a meme since they trade accuracy, range, and yield for speed. Absolutely fucking useless.
>>
>>396559586
>full on green text
>doesn't see the kek
kek
>>
>>396559111
>We WILL celebrate Stepan Bandera
>We WILL use Nazi symbols
>We WILL spit on Russian language and culture
>We WILL ignore Minsk agreements
>We WILL bomb the separatists
>We WILL mass produce ballistic missiles that can reach Moscow
>We WILL mass roduce anti-ship missiles that can blockade southern Russian ports
>We WILL join NATO and act as a forward operating base for their military
>We WILL recapture Crimea
For Ukraine's elite, to serve America is far more profitable than to preserve their absolute shithole of a country. And what America wants, is for someone else to attack Russia, because they are too afraid of Russian nukes to do it themselves. Ukraine was trying everything to provoke Russia. If Putin had done everything to avoid war, it would eventually reached the point were they launch a missile into his Kremlin's office just to force him to do it. We can see already how Ukraine lacks any sense of reasonability or self-preservation, making maximalist demands and displaying no desire to make any concessions whatsoever, no matter how minor, even now that large chunks of the country are being wrecked. So it is far better to attack before they can mass produce the missiles. Putin cannot tolerate an American puppet state with anti-ship missiles and no sense of self-preservation to control the shores along Russia's critical trading routes, nor to mass produce missiles that can reach Moscow.
>>
>>396550762
From where? Ukraine is already drafting 80 year old men and 16 year olds. Are they going to bring the Ukrainian women back from their whoring out all over Europe?
>>
>>396548058
Relax. A draft would never work in the US these days. Millions of people would riot in the streets. Millions more are too far and stupid. Only Mexicans, red necks, and niggers that had a relative serve before would show up. And hopefully, we can talk those red necks out of it.
>>
>>396559762
Yeah not wrong, and it's like this for everything.

Makes me think the anti-vaxxers here were largely right because of being low IQ not for actually looking into anything.

It's the same reason the same people are quick to think russia = good guys because the other side is globohomo lol.
>>
>>396560121
Ukraine has ~30 million people still in the country, at least 20 million of them should be able to hold a rifle.
>>
>>396557791
>but it will be the complete end for them.
Yes, it's the end to all current things, including you. Yes, Russia will be gone as, well we can all celebrate that in the ruins of our current world. Whatever will remain of China will claim all of you.
>>
>>396559953
Additionally, America wants economic isolation of Russia, which is easier said than done. There needs to be a good source of stories of Russians killing innocent white children, or it would be near impossible for EU governments to convince their own population that it is necessary to suffer massive inflation to sanction the Russians. Ukraine is the perfect source for such stories.
>>
>>396560219
Nope.
No more then 20mill. on the territories where they're still in control.
>>
>>396557564
What? The world does work like that you absolute fucking braindead mongoloid rapebaby.
Countries went to war and conquered each other for hundreds of years. I don't give a shit about Ukraine, and no one else should either, not even Ukrainians.
>>
http://en.kremlin.ru/events/president/news/69390

Stop believing CIA propaganda and get your information from the source. Claiming that Putin is threatening a nuclear strike when he is clearly talking about defending Russian integrity is a retarded take.

"Washington, London and Brussels are openly encouraging Kiev to move the hostilities to our territory. They openly say that Russia must be defeated on the battlefield by any means, and subsequently deprived of political, economic, cultural and any other sovereignty and ransacked.

They have even resorted to the nuclear blackmail. I am referring not only to the Western-encouraged shelling of the Zaporozhye Nuclear Power Plant, which poses a threat of a nuclear disaster, but also to the statements made by some high-ranking representatives of the leading NATO countries on the possibility and admissibility of using weapons of mass destruction – nuclear weapons – against Russia.

I would like to remind those who make such statements regarding Russia that our country has different types of weapons as well, and some of them are more modern than the weapons NATO countries have. In the event of a threat to the territorial integrity of our country and to defend Russia and our people, we will certainly make use of all weapon systems available to us. This is not a bluff.

The citizens of Russia can rest assured that the territorial integrity of our Motherland, our independence and freedom will be defended – I repeat – by all the systems available to us. Those who are using nuclear blackmail against us should know that the wind rose can turn around."
>>
>>396559953
>Ukraine was trying everything to provoke Russia.

Complete bullshit. Russia has been installing their own puppets as leaders in Ukraine for years, back in the 90s.
Until this failed. And when it failed, the whole fucking vatink-sphere started crying in butthurt: oh no, this was an American coup, it can't beeeeeeee.. NOOOOO NOOOOO. If we can't install our own puppet leaders in Ukraine then this means THEY are installing their owwnnn. OH NOOOO, THAT SHOULD ILLEGAL

NOBODY SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO DO WHAT WE HAVE BEEN DOING HERE FOR DECADES.

HURRRRRRRRR

Get lost moron
>>
>>396559953
And the reason why having US troops at spitting distance from Voronezh and Rostov and depriving Russia, is not that the US itself is likely to actually conduct an invasion of Russia, however Russia must spend money to account for this possibility, which will be far more expensive when deprived of strategic depth
>>
>>396560121
What the fuck are you talking about
That's the age requirement for men to stay in the country - except it's 18 to 60. Most of them are not fighting
I know guys there in their 20s who aren't drafted or training and haven't been called to do so. Not even when their areas were actually under any threat.
Ukraine is massive compared to your average EU country so a good chunk of their population is not in a warzone at the moment, and with Ukraine's more guerilla strategy they don't need massive troops in a given area - actually Russia going with their Afghanistan strategy with big chains of troops relying on roads is one of the reasons their death tolls are high. They're figuring out that warfare in current year turns a couple of strategic moves that would have been normal 20 years ago into actual death traps
>>
>>396548058
Nuclear weapons arent nearly as devastating as you think. They are overdramatized and blown out of proportion.
Lets go over what they can and cant do so you can be informed properly.
Can they level a city? Yes depending on the amount used but this is currently no different from other megatonbombs. Est 10miles.
Is it radioactive? Yes
For how long? From tests throughout the cold war it is estimated about 1-2weeks for the worst of it and by 3months there should be very little trace amounts that it is safe to rebuild.
Can there be a nuclear winter?
No because 10miles for a big nuke will not cover the entire globe, further it is unlikely they are to directly target civilians anyway. Maybe a big city once to force a surrender but if used would probably target supply lines or wherever troops are stationed.

Is there any real possibility that russia uses them? Frankly this one is probably a no as they are struggling already by conscripting people for ukraine. Should a city be bombed in this fashion it is highly likely another nation would step in and unless russia gets more allies willing to fight for and with them it will just end with Russia being divided like germany eben further than it is/was
>>
>>396548058

Leave GW alone you fat McDonald
>>
>>396548343
Me as well. Based either way
>>
>>396560921
By "installing puppets" you mean that Yanukovych actually managed to win fair elections?

Like you say, suppose Russia did install puppets in Ukraine, the main purpose would be to prevent US puppets from taking control

>Get lost moron
Whatever, I don't expect to in a few paragraphs to convert someone who has been steeped in "Russia is the comic book villain" propaganda for years, everyone else can judge my comments by the merit of the reasoning
>>
>>396561258
>Can there be a nuclear winter?
Yeah nuclear winter was a meme that relied upon the idea of vague "firestorms" being ignited by the nukes that would burn for months and cover the skies with soot. They seemed to work on the assumption that all cities are made almost entirely of wooden buildings.
>>
>>396548058
Hopefully the chances are really good. I want a nuclear exchange, and the only bad thing about it is that nowhere down here is very likely to be hit
>>
>>396561659
You have that massive CIA NSA base in the middle of fucking nowhere. But it's in the middle of fucking nowhere
>>
>>396560950
and depriving Russia
*and with Russia deprived of strategic depth
>>
>>396561899
Exactly. They should be going for Melbourne, Sydney, Canberra, and Brisbane too. Fucking glowniggers setting up their bullshit in bumfuck nowhere. Fuck off cunts
>>
>>396561460
You are fucking clueless if you don't know how Russia has treated its neighbours here.

You're telling ME that I believe in propaganda. Holy shit. WHere do you fuckng live now. Show you flag. Teach me more about my own history pls. Teach me how benevolent the Russian empire was in 1877 when we fought on the same front against the Ottomans and as a reward for our help, they took Bessarabia one of our regions.

Teach me how in 1944 they came to "liberate" us after we've already kicked the Germans out. And they never left until 1958, after they installed their Jewish Commies here in positions of power.

Why don't you teach me some more of how propaganda has put this into my head, huh. It was all just stories, it never existed right. We've lived 44 years of communism just because of stories, right? Those tanks in Prague in 1968 were just stories and propaganda, right? THe Warsaw PAct being the ONLY FUCKING MILITARY ALLIANCE THAT INVADED ITS OWN MEMBER was just a story, just propaganda., right?

Russian tanks in Prague in 1968 was just propaganda right?

Romanians from Moldova being sent to gulags in Siberia was just propaganda, right?

FUckign moron
Shut the fuck up you have no idea of history
>>
>>396550149
>Putin wants to annex, or at the very least liberate the Russian people living in Ukraine. He does not want to kill civilians.
Could’ve fooled me
At least all those kidnapped children got properly liberated, I suppose
>>
>>396550876
Show nose
>>
>>396562439
>Russian empire was in 1877
>1944 they came to "liberate" us after we've already kicked the Germans out
> We've lived 44 years of communism
>Russian tanks in Prague in 1968
That's exactly what I'm talking about, propaganda using irrelevant (and presumably highly selective) history from a bygone era to draw conclusions about a supposed instrinsic Russian character and then extrapolate to today. That's not how real politics works, they did what they did because it was good politics at the time, not because of an inherent and timeless character. It's not even the same government in Russia today, let alone the same people or group of people in charge in Russia today.

You could just as well use this type of reasoning to use the US' and its puppets'
aggressive history as proof of an inherent aggressive character, and that this itself why Russia should be extremely afraid of US influence and NATO expansion, it works both ways and it is always a flawed proof.

The real reason why Russia should be afraid of the US and its puppets, of course, is because US oligarchs want the Russian government to collapse and be replaced by a Turbo-Yeltsin that will let them freely loot the resources of the most resource-rich nation on the planet, while depriving China of access to the same resources, and using Russian soil as a forward operating base to threaten China from the north.
>>
>>396549489
>imagine being so delusional
Europe is kekking all the time at the russian nigerian state. Anons here think that it's the west shilling about sanctions doing the damage all the time but in reality it's the vatniggers shilling muh gas all the time. No one cares at this point now, cumchugger. Sanctions were designed to paralyze russia in the next few years while Europe will not give a shit about russian resources next year. Poland already doesn't care about it. Cumchuggers will think russia won even when Putin get ousted.
>>
File: KeepingTabs.jpg (320 KB, 1053x778)
320 KB
320 KB JPG
>>396548058
It's not about "Muh, winning" it's just a grave yard for natives to go and be slaughtered. To be replaced by Asains, Arabs and Africans. And the testing of military tech.
>>
>>396557564
except it does. why do we need to gamble the literal existance of the human race for some breakaway republic we gave ZERO shits about the last 8 years. Its literally just the US pushing their MIC into ukraine to further their hegemonial power.
>>
>>396556718
>made dependent
Lmaoooo again the fecal intellect is showing
We were not dependent
We steamrolled the EU with it
That’s why you can’t buy kolbasa in cuckzwycz blekcwikowsky anymore
Unfortunately our country got captured by Atlantic trannies again and this is the result
Lol
Poo
>>
>>396551877
This is an immature young adult's fiction about how strong NATO-daddy is.

Russia doesn't even need to launch their nukes. If they simply detonate them where they sit, all human civilization will end.
>>
>>396549390
Reality is nobody actually gives a fuck about Ukraine, sure a bunch of retards will virtue signal but nobody gives a fuck, you mean whos sending troops Germany, France UK?
Nope all 100% expendable "thrill seekers" who even the Ukraine army consider cannon fodder. Ukraine keeps this shit up they will get nuked. I don't even agree fully with Putin's actions but for fucks sake Zelensky's madder than Stalin or Mao, he actually thought he could win a war vs Russia. That'd be like me getting 20 men and trying to invade the UK or China. Its not even a contest.
>>
>>396558298
Greens are mutt lapdogs
I‘ve chosen shit
If it was up to me ACKraine would disappear together with the baltkeks and Poolen
Enough gibs
Deutschland zuerst
>>
>>396558571
>nothing in the russian military works because unbelievable corruption
>but the super expensive doomsday weapons that are never supposed to be used were magically kept in perfect working order (despite the exorbitant cost) for decades
>>
>>396548058
>It seems the Russians aren't willing to accept a loss in Ukraine
They can't accept a loss in Hoholistan.
>I'm starting to wonder if the threats to use nukes are as much of a bluff as i thought
If the Russian system is really threatened, they'll use the nukes. But we're pretty far from that and a loss in Hoholistan wouldn't threaten the survival of the Russian system.
>So what are the chances putin is serious about using a nuclear device in this war?
About 0.1%
>>
>>396548058
>"We'll use NUKES to defend against any attack of Russian soil!!"
>invade neighbour
>annex neighbours territory
>"This land is now Russian soil and we will use NUKES to defend it!!!"

It's a brazen attempt to get to keept their conquests without having to fight for it. It would set a precedent that would take the world to nuke war sooner or later. The West has no other option that to laugh Putin out of the room and shoulder the concequences, whatever they are.

If Putin wants a nuclear war, he'll get it. There's no other option. The choice is his.
>>
>>396548058
You should be worried by the west being willing to fight to the last Ukrainian.

Which means: the west has deemed every man, woman and child under their rule as acceptable buffer zones for jewish interests.
Which means: they are fine if Russia nukes us, as long as Tel Aviv stands.
>>
>>396553939
>he's struggling against Ukraine, the poorest state in Europe.
How disingenuous. The entire western intelligence apparatus is fighting for Ukraine, as they get injected with hundreds of billions of dollars of materiel and cash. I imagine China is enjoying this, think of all the western capacity laid bare for them to study and steal.
>>
>>396563353
>a bygone era to draw conclusions about a supposed instrinsic Russian character and then extrapolate to today

Dude are you kidding me. The same tribes that have been invading these lands since prehistoric times, since the Middle and Late Neolithic are the same ones invading today. The Yamnayas. Russians are the Yamnayas. They never stopped invading ever since they settled on this side of the Euroasian steppes.
Yeah I'd say it's in their blood to invade. The historical evidence is damning and shows an ingraned pattern that has been taking place for centuries, if not millennia.
The only cure for this is for them to become small again. Then they'll lose these delusions of grandeur that they need to have their sphere of influence.
>>
>>396551449
explain how he can stop it.
>>
>>396548058
I hope Britain gets nuked. It's lost to shitskins and Rothschilds reside there. It's also where the glownigger propaganda comes from and gets some VPNs. They used to be a relevant nation but now they're just a husk of what they used to be. A skinwalker that's called the name of the dead entity.
>>
>>396549489
Putin doesn't need to nuke shit. There's a nuclear power plant that was already shelled that could have a plausible denial for an "Ooopsie ! Something went wrong." scenario, allowing Russia to nuke something without nuking something, just as a warning, a final one.
>>
>>396552102
They did tho
>>
>>396563896
american education lmao
>>
>>396563364

Marek, u know what poverty is. Breadlines. Im not worry for u, u will survive.
And to tell u more u not even a target nor u relevant in this conflict.

Russia aiming at Germany, France, Bongs, Netherlands, Italy. The goal is to dissolve union. Dismantle euro. Get new govs, get new contracts and move on.

There are not a single word about u in this book. Live ur life.
>>
>>396548058
I kill recruiters before im drafted. In minecraft
>>
>>396548058
slavs don't bluff. That's anglo saxon trait. He's saying russia will use nukes in certain cases, to get you retards to understand what their reaction will be to your actions in different cases. He's not threatening you, he's explaining it to you like you're retarded.

That's what we all do, when we feel, that oposing side, doesn't understand the situation they are in or what consequences their actions might have. We think it's polite to warn the other side of reaction before it comes to it, so that they can change their actions to avoid reaction. It's mercy and speaking directly.
>>
>>396556718
>the least dependable country on the planet
I'm pretty sure that any gas supplier country would have seriously contemplated turning of the valves in retaliation if they were sanctioned like Russia was
>>
>>396550984
>It's worth stopping le Globalists if everything dies
Amerilard minds everyone, and anons here call asians retarded. lol
>>
>>396551449
Explain why he would stop it.
>>
This is the closest momment of a nuke happening since USA on Japan in WW2, and i think if Nukes are real, i believe they are, they will maybe think a small tatical nuke in some place who NATO is trying to be and saying about enter Russian territory.

And the NATO could use Nukes or explode some nuclear place, or could be Russia too, and this was said if USA-NATO-EU still treatening Russian territory and Russia speaking people.
>>
>>396548058
Its likely because russia has population decline problems enough as it is to sustain things. since things are not going quickly its probably just russia going to destroy ukraine instead of take it over. Ukraine can never be allowed to gain military advantage and I doubt Russians will accept more people dying rather than use some nukes in areas that destroy supply lines from the west.
This way russian ukrainian territory can be safe in not being attacked because if poland or romania did thats nuclear war.
>>
Now these nukes who could go to other side of ocean i don't believe, this is why USA does these things feeling safe because they are far away, just send some soldiers, guns, militar power but are far away of their country. And USA could protect their country in this distance.
>>
>>396550984
You're fucking retarded and statistically likely to be a fat fucking mutt. This analysis is pisspoor and you clearly dont know shit.
>sterilizing the whole planet with few vatnik/mutt crackers
LMAO
>>
>>396548058
putin is working with them. they are using the nukes as a threat to build support. it won't happen.
>>
>>396566004
Then we also do tho
Poole
>>
>>396550984
muh nukes will only affect the northern hemisphere world

anything south will just watch and weep then move on



Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.