[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>Mike Lynch defrauded HP of 8.3 billion and HP lost a 10 year lawsuit.
>Mike Lynch celebrated his victory on a yacht in the Italian Ocean with him, his daughter, his wife, the lawyer's entire family.
>They all died the next day, only his wife and a few crew members survived.
>The wife inherited his estate and promptly paid HP back.
Is the Italian mafia still so scary in 2024?
>>
Is that what happened?
>>
>>482874185
Typical case of FAFO and not my problem.
>>
>>482874185
I think it's still a force to be reckoned with in Italy, but in the USA is practically nonexistent
>>
>>482878697
Still alive and well in Philadelphia, primarily high level real estate. You saw how they bombed I-95 with a box truck last year or the year before to keep the construction union employed
>>
>>482878697
Nah, they are massively influential inside USA but the jewish spammers here never admit this.
See the blog about Black Nobility for more details.
>>
>>482879907
>See the blog about Black Nobility for more details.

link?

I don't think the mob is that big anymore. The Sopranos was about the decline of the Mafia, and it took place over 20 years ago. It's even worse now. Most 3rd and 4th generation Italian-Americans just work in a variety of fields and are basically fully white. There's no need for the mafia anymore.

Outside of the waste management industries in NYC and some places in the northeast, I don't think they have any significant influence. Italian mob never went hard into drug trafficking because they had some morals, and as a result they just lost power and territory to Mexican cartels and other non ethnic based gangs

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.