[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pw/ - Professional Wrestling

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Did he do it to stop the hart dungeon rapes? Is goldberg our guy?
>>
Bret is a pussy.
My nephew pulled this same shit on me because of something that happened between my niece and I, but I didn't retire and still go round their house.
>>
>>15831241
Pretty sure the official stance of the board is pro rape
>>
>>15831241
>>
File: bret concussion.webm (2.01 MB, 600x338)
2.01 MB
2.01 MB WEBM
>>15831241
Bret concussed Bret
>>
>>15832602
>gets his brains kicked in by a partially shaved gorilla
vs.
>bonking his head on a cushy mat
hmmm
>>
>is shekelbergstein ourguy?
No
>>
>>15832651
big e bonked his head on the same cushy mat, retard.
>>
>>15832746
He had all 250+ pounds of his body weight crash on the crown of his head, retard
>>
File: 1726449614834538.jpg (20 KB, 331x313)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
>>15831467
>>
>>15832756
qualifying my point does not make an argument. try again or concede defeat, retard.
>>
Tells Brett to watch for the kick. Brett doesn't watch for the kick. Open and shut case.
>>
'raid 'o
>>
File: captainqueer.png (675 KB, 957x1077)
675 KB
675 KB PNG
Gimmie a fuckin mic. Stu "F*g" Hart is the biggest fake tough guy pussy OAT and also the gayest. Because of a queer carny code of "respect" (lol) you literally had to let him put you in submission holds and then (without resisting) get "stretched," which is a known codeword from the days of gay bathhouses and all-male "athletic clubs." Old Timers literally used to tell their wives "I'm going to the Club to stretch with the boys" as a way to cover for their gay antics. But every weekend, good old Stu would lead a group of young, hairless, possibly underage boys down to his "Dungeon" (think about that name for a second, he's not even trying to hide what it is) where they had to let him grope and fondle them. A white belt with two weeks experience at a strip mall BJJ McDojo could "stretch" a willing opponent. Any high school wrestler could have beat that old man's ass if they were allowed to fight back. The feds should have raided Hart Mansion for being the headquarters of a teenage grope ring. Stu was a pussy and a pervert and it's no wonder all his sons (who Stu also "stretched" lol) were failures. f*ggot
>>
>>15832894
And he ate cat shit.
>>
>>15831241
>Jew
>Stopping rape
Doubtful
>>
Anon, jews are the ones doing the raping

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.