[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pw/ - Professional Wrestling

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

R-Truth is more deserving than any other active superstar to do the final match with John and it should be at Wrestlemania. Commentary never shuts the fuck up about John being R-Truth's favorite wrestler so giving him the win would mean more than John giving the rub to Dominick or some other younger wrestler.
>>
>HHHHAHHHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHAHA DO THE JOKE MATCH. THE HEHE HAHA JOKE MATCH! DO THE MEME!
Thank god none of you book.
>at mania
He’s not retiring at mania retard. Keep up at least.
>>
Their feud was low key goated.
>>
You know what would be really funny is if Cena’s last opponent was Shinsuke and Shin drops Cena on his fucking head again in the damn damn botch. Like don’t do that but it would be morbidly funny.
>>
He's going to put Bron Breaker over in his last match.
>>
>>15878187
Sounds like a good prediction. Imagine how hype it would be if Cena hadn’t already been a jobber for years by this point
>>
>>15878197
They’ll have a year of Cena not losing behind it.
>>
>>15878197
That is why Cena will win some matches.

>>15878187
Bron doesn't necessarily even need to face Cena, just annihilate him on his last night for HEAT.
>>
here is everyone i expect him to interact or feud with on his retirement tour
>the miz
>tag team with cm punk
>bron breakker
>cody rhodes
>la knight
>gunther
>dominik mysterio
>carmelo hayes
>jacob fatu/nu bloodline
>kevin owens
>nxt title match with trick williams
i am willing to bet most of these happen
>>
>>15877976
Truth needs to challenge him the night after Cena's retirement

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.