[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 1537647759080.jpg (97 KB, 709x559)
97 KB
97 KB JPG
Do you dumb niggers don't see it?
Every single time you post.
The fucking google reCaptcha bullshit.

And the best part?
If you use any kind of privacy software, it makes you wait tens of minutes to solve it, because the cucks at google are so mad they cant buttfuck you that they have to take their rage out on wasting your time.
Why is this? you ask.
BECAUSE THE CAPTCHA IS EMBEDED INTO THE SITE AND GOOGLE CAN LITERALLY TRACK EVERYTHING YOU DO ON HERE THROUGH IT, WHAT YOU POST, WHERE YOU POST IT FROM, FUCKING EVERYTHING!

CONTACT HIROSHIMOOT AND TELL HIM TO REMOVE GOOGLE FROM 4CHAN AND REPLACE IT WITH SOME OTHER CAPTCHA THAT ACTUALLY WORKS
>>
i want them to see how depraved i am
>>
>>2409714
all around me are familiar faces, worn out places, worn out faces
>>
>>2409714
ffs I use duckduckgo and firefox I thought I was fully free from google but nope, these fuckers literally own the net
>>
>>2409716
Checked.
>>2409715
This man has the right idea
>>
>>2409714
It doesn't matter.
>>
>>2409714
I'm behind 7 proxies suck my ass glowniggers
>>
>>2409714
Okay but if I get fucked in my future carreer because current shitposting i'll just move to Russia and help defeat the current world order.
>>
>>2409714
I’ve been posting on /pol/ for a while but I got hired at Google last year so whatever they’re doing with this data can’t be that overwhelmingly nefarious.
>>
We ride and die for /pol/ nigga
>>
>>2409714
Wasting the time and resources of Alphabet Inc by forcing them to take a Bosnian Blanket Bingo LARP board seriously is just the best feeling.
>>
>>2409714
Youre not wrong
I always enter the opposite of what they ask on the refreshing ones because its fucking annoying
I did 16 consecutive failures back to back before I got a normal one, no time out no nothing, me not being blocked means the purpose isnt bot prevention
Its almost as if, if you enter refreshing ones wrongly, itll give up and give you a regular one
The newest are refreshing blurry immages, they stepped up the difficulty for their AI
Considering the difficulty gets scaled up to blurry images that's what they want you to solve so Just never solve those (always enter the wrong ones til you get a regular CAPTCHA) and their AI learning Will reach Stalemate
Better yet if there is no protection from wrong entries we can make it retarted
>>
>>2409722
>can't be that overwhelming nefarious
someone should screencap this for future meme value when it turns out Google uses this tech for antichrist A.I. or killer drones that look like common household items
>>
>>2409714
It is over.
>>
>>2409714
>implying this place hasn't been a honey pot since 2004
wew kys OP google are a drop of piss in the ocean of urine
>>
File: AGW.gif (36 KB, 1174x688)
36 KB
36 KB GIF
>>2409714
More than that, if you try to post any hard numbers from pic related, Google will declare your post to be "spam" and refuse to let you post it.

They can censor anything they want, when it matters enough to them.
>>
>>2409726
I’m not saying they won’t do that but why would they hire me if they knew I had been posting things like “fuck niggers” on /pol/
>>
>>2409714
why do you say google when you mean CIA and who gives a fuck anyway the FEDS are so pissed at google for stealing their software google is done, I wish I knew the day I would short the fuck out of them
>>
>>2409720
Delacroix
Paris
>>
>>2409714
When we fill out a captcha, we are adding data points to artificial intelligence model so it can better recoginize its surrounding. Could be used to train robots and help the robots recigonize objects more accurately
>>
>>2409730
>why would they hire me if they knew I had been posting things like “fuck niggers” on /pol/
because Google is the CIA and the CIA are the nazi party who is incredibly racist
>>
>>2409714
THIS
>>
>>2409714

I literally work for Google. If they knew who you were, I'd have never been hired.
>>
File: 1537345599729.png (283 KB, 836x981)
283 KB
283 KB PNG
>>2409732
what the fuck?
>>
Buy a pass retards
>>
>>2409714
>Why is this? you ask.
So google can use legions of humans to train neural networks.
The initial results are processed and collected and filtered out to be passed on to expert trainers. Your results are occasionally checked against verified sets so they can at least pretend they are a captcha service.
(This is actually how sophisticated machine learning NNs are trained. The same methods are used in australia to identify invasive weed species from aerial photographs: normies identify the weed, experts double check the results and feed it to the training software.)

It started out with easy stuff like blanking out home address numbers on houses from their street view photography.
Then it moved on to identifying store fronts, this is so google can correctly guess business/storefronts from street views so google can better identify them.
Now it's being used to identify street signs, crosswalks, and other vehicles, most likely to help train their AI vehicles.
Google is using hundreds of millions of human data points to improve their own tech.
>>
Is there another site we can migrate to?
Perhaps on the d**pweb or something similar?

The reality is the only way Hiroyuki will EVER listen to us is if we hurt his profits. That means not giving him things to datamine and sell to Google and the like. WHICH MEANS LEAVING THIS GODDAMNED SITE
>>
>>2409736
The majority of it seems to be more about how vocal you are with your name attached, not anonymously. The only people that get in trouble are the ones that out themselves. Not saying this makes the tracking okay, but it's not an automatic death sentence either.
>>
Anyone else hardly ever asked to do the captcha? I just check the box and the check mark pops up with no clicking on pics. Someone's it so no verification required and I can just hit post.
>>
>>2409738
>this cucked
>t. Canada
Why am I not surprised
>>
Fucking retard mods, REPLACE RECAPTCHA
>>
>>2409714
We did that a long time ago, he said no.
>>
File: hcaptcha-og_img.png (32 KB, 1200x630)
32 KB
32 KB PNG
There are many non-Google alternatives?

https://hcaptcha.com/
>>
>>2409742
If it ain't broke, don't fix it.
>>
>>2409715
weirdly arousing post
>>
>>2409742
Google has all the info they need on you.
>>
>>2409762
This might actually work well, or at least better. Post it to
https://www.4chan.org/feedback
>>
>>2409789
>hasn’t been addressed since September 7th, 2015
HAH! Very funny.
>>
>>2409789
Will do. But I need more support.
>>
>>2409790
I just noticed this after submitting a suggestion.
>>
>>2409729
200 billion metric tons of plant matter
>>
>>2409796
This site’s staff is concerned with nothing more than data mining us since moot left.
Maybe the jannies don’t know
And maybe even some mods don’t know
But that’s all this shit is.

Moot struggled to get someone to take 4chan off his hands for YEARS because this site isn’t profitable. Under normal circumstances it’s a labor of love.

But with Hiroyuki? Selling information to the highest bidder is the name of the game.
They don’t give a fuck. Let’s abandon this site.
>>
>>2409790
They still read it.
>>
>>2409802
You actually think having read it, they’ll make a change?
You do realize they make money off of google and other sites farming data here, right?
>>
>>2409801
There are 100s of alternatives that have been nicely and neatly collected in a couple lists for the past 8 years, if this entire time you've stayed here sitting on your hands never venturing out or daring to even look at one of the lists or visit an alternative you genuinely deserve to rot here

this isn't just to you but to anybody thats "stuck" here
>>
>>2409805
>You do realize they make money off of google and other sites farming data here, right?
Gonna need a source on that.
>>
>>2409809
>bootlicking
>goalpost moving
>Guys, let’s perpetuate the problem and discourage fixing it. I for one sure love suffering.
Suspicious staff is suspicious
>>
>>2409825
go do your job mod
>>
>>2409805
Money comes from advertising and passes. Google doesn't have to buy your data since they have plenty for free.
>>
>>2409831
You can shill all you want but it doesn’t clean up Hiroyuki’s track record.
https://www.anonymous-japan.org/fake2ch
>>
>>2409830
Me, a mod? No just a regular user.
>>
>>2409846
Citation needed.
>>
>>2409805
They don't get money from Google. They would get money from hCaptcha.
>>
>>2409827
Shit, a wojack! I've been bested!
Guess I'll just sit on a decaying site and help you theorycraft as to how to get the mods off their asses because nobody before you has tried and clearly sitting here was the best course of action the entire time.
>>
>>2409876
Or more correctly Hiroyuki would get money. Mods do it for free, so there is no "they."
>>
>>2409876
>>2409877
No matter how much you shill, it is to no effect. The reality is that this site is openly exploitative. Nothing you say will change how visible that is. This isn’t some sort of crack-pot conspiracy theory that requires you to be “in” to see.
It’s overt.
>>
>>2409714
Google is solid. Compared to other shady literal who companies, Google is BILLION times more reliable and trustworthy. You won't find a perfect solution but Google is the least worst option BY FAR, not just in terms of spying/tracking/botnetting but also in terms of reliability (it loads fast, processes fast and practically never goes down).
>>
>>2409884
Well meme’d
>>
>>2409881
It's a suggestion that would make malwarebunny more yen. Nobody is denying Google tracking, but I have no reason to believe Google pays Hiro for the privilege other than through "free" captcha.

>>2409884
Google is planning to get rid of the puzzles entirely in favor of outright blacklisting people it can't track. Some people have already been at least temporarily blacklisted.
>>
>>2409886
Why the fuck would I trust this hCaptcha literal whos for example? Who the fuck are they?
There are tons of "alternatives" to recaptcha but WHY WOULD I WANT THEM TO TRACK ME WHEN GOOGLE ALREADY TRACKS ME EVERYWHERE.

It's literallaly just asking for getting buttfucked MORE by even bigger cocks with even more aids.
>>
>>2409890
Nothing you say can make you look credible at this point. Just pack it up.
>>
>>2409869
What would satisfy you? As for your obligation, I don't need to know if you're a mod, but you must provide evidence for your above claim.
>>
>>2409894
>resorting to strawmanning
Whoa there buddy, who said I support hCaptcha?
No need to get offended by me pointing out our glorious google overlords. It’s their fault they choose to step over legal lines.
>>
>>2409896
says the guy posting udumb memes while offering no substantive contribution to the thread
>>
>phoneposting scum opinion
into the trash
>>
>>2409901
says the guy who shills for the new 4chan staff
>............and does it for free
>>
>>2409911
Are you even following the conversation?
Seems like you're the shill.
>>
>>2409914
>no u
>>
>>2409916
That's exactly what you're doing, spamming the thread with your self-portraits with no regard to what or who you're replying to in an attempt to disrupt it. Not that it matters.
>>
>>2409881
>No matter how much you shill, it is to no effect
What the fuck am I shilling? I don't like captcha, clearly somebody won't fix it, so I stop sucking that somebodys dick. If thats shilling then I'd love to see what being honest looks like to you, retard
>>
>>2409736
since you work at jewgle, how's ole luggage lad doing? haven't heard a thing from him since he joined.
>>
>>2409920
>no u^no u
>>
>>2409928
just give it up dude we’re not buying the act
>>
>>2409884
>Google is solid.
I didn’t realize this was a YLYL thread.
>>
>>2409884
>Not realizing Google is just the largest-scale computer virus out there right now.
What are you, a retard?
>>
File: 18178_2796be7d.jpg (145 KB, 1280x720)
145 KB
145 KB JPG
>>2409954
>computer virus
Damn thing is Skynet. Get on my level.
>>
>>2409951
Stop samefagging with your phone filenames autismo
>>
Where is this thread from? Just to know where this one underage usually posts.
>>
>>2409959
Ah, but of course. It was an honest mistake.
>>2409977
Probably from /g/, looks like your average thread from there.
>>
>>2409977
we’re from /pol/

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.