[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/qb/ - Quebec

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: eheh.jpg (10 KB, 250x243)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
I SWEAR TO GOD.

IF I HEAR "oH cAnAdA" ONE MORE FUCKING TIME I AM BLOWING THAT FUCKING JANNIES HEAD OFF WITH A FUCKING TYRE PRESSURISER. JANNY!!!!!

GET OOT OF MY HEAD GET OOT OF MY HEAD GET OOT OF MY HEAD GET OOT OF MY HEAD GET OOT OF MY HEAD GET OOT OF MY HEAD GET OOT OF MY HEAD GET OOT OF MY HEAD GET OOT OF MY HEAD GET OOT OF MY HEAD GET OOT OF MY HEAD GET OOT OF MY HEAD GET OOT OF MY HEAD GET OOT OF MY HEAD GET OOT OF MY HEAD GET OOT OF MY HEAD GET OOT OF MY HEAD GET OOT OF MY HEAD GET OOT OF MY HEAD GET OOT OF MY HEAD GET OOT OF MY HEAD GET OOT OF MY HEAD GET OOT OF MY HEAD GET OOT OF MY HEAD GET OOT OF MY HEAD GET OOT OF MY HEAD GET OOT OF MY HEAD GET OOT OF MY HEAD GET OOT OF MY HEAD GET OOT OF MY HEAD GET OOT OF MY HEAD GET OOT OF MY HEAD GET OOT OF MY HEAD GET OOT OF MY HEAD GET OOT OF MY HEAD GET OOT OF MY HEAD GET OOT OF MY HEAD GET OOT OF MY HEAD GET OOT OF MY HEAD GET OOT OF MY HEAD GET OOT OF MY HEAD GET OOT OF MY HEAD GET OOT OF MY HEAD GET OOT OF MY HEAD GET OOT OF MY HEAD GET OOT OF MY HEAD GET OOT OF MY HEAD GET OOT OF MY HEAD GET OOT OF MY HEAD GET OOT OF MY HEAD GET OOT OF MY HEAD GET OOT OF MY HEAD GET OOT OF MY HEAD GET OOT OF MY HEAD GET OOT OF MY HEAD GET OOT OF MY HEAD GET OOT OF MY HEAD GET OOT OF MY HEAD GET OOT OF MY HEAD GET OOT OF MY HEAD GET OOT OF MY HEAD GET OOT OF MY HEAD GET OOT OF MY HEAD GET OOT OF MY HEAD GET OOT OF MY HEAD GET OOT OF MY HEAD JANNY!! JANNY!!! JANNNYYYYYYY!!!! AHHHHHHH EHHH EHHH EHHH UHH UHH UHH AWOOOO AWOOOO AWOOO FUCKING AHHHH FUCK FUCK NIGGER CATTLE BUM FUCK AIDS. JANNY!
>>
>>10327
Turn off the volume. As simple as that.
>>
File: aha.png (337 KB, 564x452)
337 KB
337 KB PNG
>OOT
>BUDDY

EHEH EHEH AHA AHA

>>10351
You don't get it. They're made us into Canadians. They've turned us all into Canadians. The Janitor has won. It's over.
>>
FUCK ME NO MORE NO MORE WHY AREN'T THE TABS BEING MUTED
GET OOT GET OOT GET OOT GET OOT GET OOT GET OOT GET OOT GET OOT GET OOT GET OOT GET OOT GET OOT GET OOT GET OOT GET OOT GET OOT GET OOT GET OOT GET OOT GET OOT GET OOT GET OOT GET OOT GET OOT GET OOT GET OOT GET OOT GET OOT GET OOT
I WAS JUST REPORTING LEAVES ITS NOT MY FAULT THEY WEREN'T LEAVES OH GOD OH FUCK THE FUCKING AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
Rake icon made by iconixar from www.flaticon.com