[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/qb/ - Quebec

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1525973004667.png (328 KB, 567x748)
328 KB
328 KB PNG
I was 1st banished here 4-5 hours ago. Then seemingly I was able to jump the border since I couldn't post here any more. So it seems you only have to be here for 3-4 hours before you are freed.
After being back on the rest of the site it seems that you might get a higher number of wrong rakes before you are banished a second time or it least seemed so for me through my completely scientific experimentation with indiscriminate raking.
>>
>>10513
I have a static IP, reee
>>
>>10521
might be that i have a dynamic one, didn't think to check since i thought i was stuck here before i was suddenly freed. not sure though, we need a bigger sample size.
>>
File: 1535916358957.jpg (24 KB, 359x347)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
akari thread
>>
>>10513
I think it is maximum 6 hours deportation.
my 2nd time didn't take as long as my first Rekenings
my story:
>rake every single OP's since there's a high chance that leafs are OP's (both are faggots)
>Just immediately rake a post again after exact 2 minute cooldown elapsed. don't care just RAAAKEE
>you could even rake a single post multiple times by refreshing the page to make the rake symbol appear again on the post you had raked before
>>
File: akari dead inside.jpg (256 KB, 1920x1080)
256 KB
256 KB JPG
>>10590
>>
File: UI4ZhkV.jpg (17 KB, 600x315)
17 KB
17 KB JPG
>>10513
Good lord this board is so fucking boring I want to go back I want to go back I want to go back I want to go back I want to go back I want to go backI want to go back I want to go back I want to go back I want to go back
>>
File: 1557955108195.jpg (41 KB, 512x503)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
>>10513
I probably raked aboot 5 people before getting deported here the first time, was able to post again after 5 or so hours (23:00 ~ 4:00)
after that I raked 2~ more people and got sent here again
>>
>>10628
odd, i got 5+ rakes before i was deported, maybe i actually got a Canadian. also b4sed gets swapped to sorry and 0ut gets switched to oot, there may be more but that's the two I'm aware of
>>
>>10663
b𝅶𝅶𝅶ased𝅶
>>
Pretty sure trannny jannies just randomly deport people who rake, dont think anybody actually get raked
>>
>>10692
what the fuck, whenever i said sorry it got swapped to sorry whenever i posted, maybe its cause I'm an actual leaf or some shit?
>>
File: 1551835593754.png (174 KB, 358x358)
174 KB
174 KB PNG
>>10663
I think it's a combination of how many false reports you make and how many times you get reported, or maybe just the latter. I made a bait post on one of the 'prove you aren't canadian' threads and got raked a bunch.
>>
LET ME OOT!

LET ME OOT!
LET ME OOT!

LET ME OOT!
LET ME OOT!

LET ME OOT!
>>
>>
>>10727
sounds like a you problem t𝅶𝅶𝅶bh f𝅶𝅶𝅶am𝅶𝅶
>>
>>10628
easily did aboot twenty to thirty random rakes before my second deportation.
>>
File: 1574451541394.jpg (117 KB, 738x720)
117 KB
117 KB JPG
>>10729
>>10663
I have another theory that if you use words like 'oot' and 'sorry', and someone rakes you, then you get deported 100%
>>
>>10770
possible, but i never used any of those and still got deported n now it changes it whenever i type so i don't really know how legit that theory is
>>
LET ME OOT!

LET ME OOT!
LET ME OOT!

LET ME OOT!
LET ME OOT!

LET ME OOT!
LET ME OOT!

LET ME OOT!
LET ME OOT!

LET ME OOT!
LET ME OOT!

LET ME OOT!
LET ME OOT!

LET ME OOT!
LET ME OOT!

LET ME OOT!
LET ME OOT!

LET ME OOT!
LET ME OOT!

LET ME OOT!
LET ME OOT!

LET ME OOT!
LET ME OOT!

LET ME OOT!
>>
>>10818
IK OOK

IK OOK
IK OOK
>>
>>10831
>>IK OOK
WHAT'S THAT EVEN MEAN?!?!? STOP THE FUNNY TALK

LET ME OOT!

LET ME OOT!
LET ME OOT!

LET ME OOT!
LET ME OOT!

LET ME OOT!
LET ME OOT!

LET ME OOT!
>>
>>10816
huh, there was one post I made before my first deport where 'oot' was filtered into 'oot'
but after I got released it stopped

so maybe random people really are being selected as temporary canadians, and only the canadians can report as much as they want, but if you aren't canadian and report the wrong people then you also get deported
>>
>>10770
saw some others suggesting that, might be something to that.
also my first deportation was 5-10 rakes, made only one post in a thread stating that an buddy can come back before the raking began again.
>>
>>10865
nah, im an actual leaf and i still got deported for too much reports
>>
>>10904
yeah my theory still upholds because if what they are doing is random people are being selected as canadians, even if you aren't canadian you can be selected, and even if you are canadian its possible you aren't
>>
File: 1597760242700.jpg (107 KB, 1000x625)
107 KB
107 KB JPG
>>10720
no that is not the case, I raked the shit oot of the /ptg/ baker as a test. been monitoring the thread, OP had to reset his IP to bake a new thread lol. Pretty sure they're not a real leaf. Raking works on the other boards, even on non-leafs
>>
>>10513
I never raked anyone, I'm a natural born Canadian so I guess im stuck here
>>
File: 1507983473674.jpg (206 KB, 637x1600)
206 KB
206 KB JPG
>>10513
I had the same experience. I went to sleep last night after finally getting deported and wanted to start the day funposting with my Canadian frens but I couldn't.
>>
>>10513
This board is absolute shit.
I was raking randomly for a while and even raked my own post twice. I think this is as close to random as they come
>>
File: 1593455830569.png (64 KB, 394x441)
64 KB
64 KB PNG
>instead of an unusual fun group activity with you're home board we've had for the past couple of years you get banished to the shadow realm and banned from posting anywhere else
fucking genius I would like to shake hands with whoever came up with this very wholesome prank
>>
>>11203
think there might be some randomness in there, first go round for wrong rakes seem to be 5-10 on average sorry on this thread. don't think getting raked myself played a factor in my deportation since i'd been lurking for awhile. Sorry on the ponys here, posts on other boards and my own testing, you can rake likely non-leafs, selected or real, with repeated rakings though how many it takes is unknown.
>>
>>11266
if more people got deported here it would be a lot more fun to see what happens when most of everyone is gathered on a single board
instead its somehow slow as fuck
>>
>>11009
Fucking hoser
Rake pro biden and bbc posts instead.
>>
>>11311
This. This. This.
This event should be a canadian singularity thing. Every single poster on the site should be shoved here, the site would be unusable for a day but at least it would be more entertaining.
>>
Let me oot I'm sorry I'll be sorry from now on
>>
File: 1496913413922.gif (2 MB, 245x207)
2 MB
2 MB GIF
>>11344
hey buddy, was just the most convenient victim when i started my multi-board raking rampage, i mean testing.
>>
>>11294
You are a Canadian, you apologize too much kek.
But yeah, I have a feeling that not even playing (not raking anyone) can get you deported.
Not exactly because other people deport you, just random-ish deportations to stir the shit and make buddies from all over get here at one time. Maybe this is an unification event? Nah. Nobody wants 4chan to unfy.
>>
>>10513
I WILL BE BANISHED 1,000 TIMES BEFORE I LET A SINGLE SUSPECTED LEAF SURVIVE.
A PRICE WORTH PAYING.
> RAKE EVERY SUSPECTED LEAF
> GET THROWN TO THE PILE
> SHIT UP QB
> REPEAT
>>
>5 hours in this shithole for raking a confirmed canadian poster
It's probably just a random chance to get deported sorry on how many times you rake.
>>
LIFT RAKING RESTRICTIONS NOW GIVE US ATLEAST 10 FALSE RAKES
>>
>>11725
or maybe he baited you into raking him
>>
WHY AM I STILL HERE LET ME O.U.T!

LET ME O.U.T!

LET ME O.U.T!

LET ME O.U.T!

LET ME O.U.T!

LET ME O.U.T!

LET ME O.U.T!
>>
File: 20569322_p0.jpg (105 KB, 494x900)
105 KB
105 KB JPG
>>10590
akari NATIONNNNNNNNNNNNNN
>>
>>11973
seems there is some other factors for first total wrong 1st time rakings. Been on my phone and have yet to be banished after ~16 random rakes and have yet to be banished. more buddies for our frozen igloo
>>
>>10663
Really? sorry oot syrup
>>
>>12007
A tripfag in a general, not a random buddy. It's probably not b4sed on ip or it wouldn't be much of a prank.
>>
>>12048
alright can confirm b*sed o*t and s*uce are filtered
how aboot sorry reddit kys
>>
>>10663
sorry
sorry
oot
syrup
buddy
>>
>>12059
ab*ut and cr*nge also filtered, neat
cuck?
>>
>>12067
t r a n n y = hoser
hoser
>>
>>12050
yeah we've already established that whether or not your posts get word filtered dont have much to do with having a canadian ip
>>
>>12069
aboot
sorry
hoser
>>
>>12067
What gets filtered to buddy? nigger?
>>
>>12034
maybe the mods are trying to le TROOOL everyone and have all non-Canadians eventually be in /qb/ until there's only Canadians left on regular boards
>>
Does something get filtered to mountie? Cop? Mounties?
Is basedboy filtered?
>>
>>12083
aynon
>>
>>12034
check to see if your posts get word filtered when you say stuff like b@sed and 0ut, I'm curious if my theory here >>10865 is correct
>>
>>12083
αnon
>>
File: 1588646862344.jpg (23 KB, 548x548)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
>>12083
A non buddy
h ouse igloo
c offee timmies
b ased sorry
p olice mountie
s oy onions
>>
buddy
syrup
sorry
sorry
hoser
nigger
faggot
fag
what, eh?
sorry
sorry
sneed
bane
chud
onions
basedboy
etc. etc.
>>
what, eh?
how, eh?
who, eh?
when, eh?
where?
>>
LET ME OOT!!!! LET ME OOOOOUUUUTTT!!!

I WILL DO AAAANNNYYTTTHHHIIINNNGGGG IF YOU LET ME OOT!!! PLEASE!!!

LET ME OOOOUUUUUTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE!!
>>
>>12163
what?
>>
sorry thread
>>
>>10521
I just got here. Can change my IP if I power cycle the router but that's too much work. Good to be here with my other Canadian Bros.
>>
>>12117
just got banished on the phone @ ~18-19 rakes. doesn't get filtered if you haven't been here before. need to border jump another time to test that oot.if being here takes the filters back. probably around noon if its like last time
>>
>>10618
You can just tell this guy got busted on /gif/ lol
>>
>>12163
What triggers the eh?
>>
>>12197
I KNOW THIS IS JUST A APRIL FOOLS JOKE BUT THIS SHIT MAKES ME FUCKING HATE CANADA FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUUUUUCCCCKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LET ME OOT!!!! YOU FUCKING BITCH LET ME OUTT
>>
>>12173
Does the "sorry" thing only happen to actual Canadians? Or does it hit everyone? That's how I got caught.
>>
>>12214
just <?> i think
>>
>>12204
>doesn't get filtered if you haven't been here before
I was getting filtered before my first time here, but not after I left.
>>
FUCK KEKNADA FUCKING CANUCKS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE LET ME OOT LET ME OOT LET ME OOT LET ME OOT LET ME OOT LET ME OOT LET ME OOT LET ME OOT LET ME OOT LET ME OOT LET ME OOT LET ME OOT LET ME OOT LET ME OOT LET ME OOT LET ME OOT LET ME OOT LET ME OOT LET ME OOT LET ME OOT LET ME OOT LET ME OOT
>>
can i get a molson and some all dressed in here?
>>
>>12214
I think it is just staring a sentence with what, who, etc. and ending with a question mark.

Test:

What sort of question am I asking?
>>
Testing.
Sorry.
>>
>>12248
That's odd. What went wrong?
>>
>>12248
Let's see if that's the case, what?
>>
>>12218
Why are you so upset? Can't you just enjoy having a sorry time hanging oot with your other Canadian bros?
>>
What went wrong?
>>
>>12269
FUCK YOU!!!! I HAVE SIX LEVERAGED TRADES GOING ON I NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED TO BE BACK IN MYYYY BOARD FUUUCCKKKCKKCKCKKE REOIWJTERHTRWIERNTOEWTENHNRENEWGNREOIEWE§RNEWSOINRGON LET ME OOT"$§WJ=ERHNWENRTOPIHRN
>>
sorry
>>
troon
>>
>>12283
SORRY
>>
File: 1616172954710.gif (1.85 MB, 384x372)
1.85 MB
1.85 MB GIF
>>12234
huh thats odd, hadn't seen that myself though ive been focused on the raking banishment aspect. and bringing in new buddies as a byproduct like this guy >>12218 lol
>>
>>12304
>>12316
I LOVE YOUUUUUUU PLEASEEEEEEE DONT MISUNDERSTANDDDDDDDD I JUST WANT OOOUUUUTTTT LET MEOUT !!!! I MUST GO OOT!!! PLEEEEASEEEEE MY FINANCIAL WELLBEING DEPENDS ON THIS 3p$JEJRTJW$ERFUCK§"WJTSNGSPfkfs=§??)$)W=)TW=)$=§
§%
Z
$"W§$

%
FIUCK§%
$T§
§W
Z%$§
Z%
OOT"§
$Z%
ER
TR
H
MEEEE§$%
>>
what are you doing here?
>>
FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
O JUST CONFIRMED THAT YOU ONLY GET OOT IF YOU POST IN ONE OF THE THREADS OF THIS BOARD AND THE THREAD GOES 404!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IF YOU POSTED IN THE STICKY THREAD YOU WILL NEEEEEEEEVVVVEEEERRRR GET OOT FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!!!
>>
How do you actually get oot of here? I've been here more than 4 hours. Do I need to report leafs to get oot?
>>
File: BmYvIUB.png (9 KB, 270x99)
9 KB
9 KB PNG
>>12361
nope
>>
>>12390
WHY DO YOU THINK THEY MADE THE STICKY OPEN AND REMOVED THE POST CAP!!!! YOU IDIOT!!!!
WE ARE STUCK HERE FOREVERRR FUCKCKCKKCKERIGJ=)$E§WTH%U
>>
>>12388
should be 5 hours, if not then remember to tell us
>>12398
ive never posted in the sticky stfu you mouthbreathing retard
>>
>>12388
Actual Leafs (like me) get oot every 4 hours. Over-reporting dumbasses stay in here all day as far as we know.
>>
>>12398
how aboot you an hero you retarded leaf?
>>
File: 1581742955180.jpg (128 KB, 600x600)
128 KB
128 KB JPG
>>12322
sorry buddy, your sacrifice was not in vain, i think we can safely assume 3 (actual) to 5 (w/ randomness) rakes to banish non-leaf buddies. assuming biz buddy is not a real leaf.
>>
>>12411
I NEED OOT!!! LET ME OOT YOU FAGGGG

>>12424
FUCK THIS I WAT OOT NOWWW WNOWW NOWWNONOWNWNOWEOW§E
>>
>>12474
listen, I don't want to do that. it is gay. okay, eh?

now... onto more important things:

LET ME OOT!!! LET ME OOT!!! LET ME OOT!!! LET ME OOT!!!

LET ME OOT!!! LET ME OOT!!! LET ME OOT!!! LET ME OOT!!! FUCKCKCKCKCKCK

LET ME OOT!!! LET ME OOT!!! LET ME OOT!!! LET ME OOT!!! PLEASE
>>
File: 1582359519209.jpg (76 KB, 440x444)
76 KB
76 KB JPG
>>12496
other than that your boned, deleted the post since i don't wanna lose too many live test subjects
>>
>>12547
listen here you little shit get on all fours so I can facefuck you to death neeeee? onegai onii-chan~

NOWW!!! FUCKING LET ME OOT YOU BITCH! DO IT!!! LET-MET-OOT!!!!
LET-MET-OOT!!!!
LET-MET-OOT!!!!
LET-MET-OOT!!!!
>>
NERVERMIND!!!! I'M OKAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS JUST TURNED FROM "MODERATE RISK" TO "LOW RISK" YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
I DON'T NEED OOT ANYMORE!!!!!!!!

LET ME STAY!!!
LET ME STAY!!!
LET ME STAY!!!
LET ME STAY!!!

LET ME STAY!!!
LET ME STAY!!!
LET ME STAY!!!
LET ME STAY!!!

LET ME STAY!!!
LET ME STAY!!!
LET ME STAY!!!
LET ME STAY!!!
>>
>>12225
It only happens on /qb/
>>
This is outrageous. Fucking let me oot.
>>
>>12648
shit thread
>>
>>12752
place was livelier before the server crash. still don't know for sure aboot wordfilters outside /qb/
>>
LET ME OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
FAAAAGGGGGGGOTOOOOOOSSSSSS
>>
File: 1591911942435.jpg (43 KB, 512x512)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
from testing it's all but confirmed now that it only takes 3 rakes to banish a non-leaf to quebec. Suspect there is a time element related to max number of wrong rakes before banishment. I all one does is rake you can get in 18-19 rakes before banishment.
>>
>>10770
I think so I did that because I thought it would be an interesting troll then i ended up here....

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
Rake icon made by iconixar from www.flaticon.com