[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/qb/ - Quebec

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1585989109188.jpg (25 KB, 583x465)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
So now that this event is almost over, can we all agree this was literally the worst april fools joke they ever did? It got old after 15 minutes and now i can't post anywhere (i made one post that was completely on topic for the board, i live in europe and i still got deported here after being re-allowed to go back two times already). Mods literally thought "ha, making the site unusable for a day is a good prank!". Next year, they're going to straight up delete the website.
>>
File: 1604179493634.jpg (191 KB, 1080x1020)
191 KB
191 KB JPG
>So now that this event is almost over, can we all agree this was literally the worst april fools joke they ever did? It got old after 15 minutes and now i can't post anywhere (i made one post that was completely on topic for the board, i live in europe and i still got deported here after being re-allowed to go back two times already). Mods literally thought "ha, making the site unusable for a day is a good prank!". Next year, they're going to straight up delete the website.
>>
>>13267
Thanks for the bump, wojak-sama
>>
>>13258
>Next year, they're going to straight up delete the website.
God I hope so. Otherwise, I enjoyed this event. The gimmick got old quickly, but this board reminds me of old /b/ and I like it here. The only thing that could make this better is if /qb/ stays a thing and only people who were raked/deported can post. Like s4s but shittier.
>>
File: 1605047132488.png (33 KB, 600x800)
33 KB
33 KB PNG
>>13274
yeah no problem, i actually agree with you
>>
>>13277
>The only thing that could make this better is if /qb/ stays a thing and only people who were raked/deported can post. Like s4s but shittier.
Most people have dynamic IPs so this would cause it to slowly die oot and have 3-4 people actively posting on it, assuming they remove the rake
>>
File: 2464215.png (1.31 MB, 2500x1667)
1.31 MB
1.31 MB PNG
>>13258
>sent everyone to a horse pussy board
>worst april fools joke they ever did
I think you mean best.
>>
>>13258
I'm not locked in here with you. You're locked in here with me.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
Rake icon made by iconixar from www.flaticon.com