[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/qb/ - Quebec

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: good heavans.png (159 KB, 502x540)
159 KB
159 KB PNG
We need to grow our numbers, 3 rakes can take down any buddy on the other boards. when we can go back after the deportation lifts in 4hrs after deportation, /qb/ igloo buddies should go forth and harvest the other boards. All of 4chan shall become one. /qb/
>>
>>13341
How aboot phoneposting hitsquad?
>>
>>13360
that works too, already banished on mine.
>>
>>13360
Sure. Where do we hit first? /v/ is too big.
>>
>>13372
>/v/ is too big.
I wouldn't be so sure they even have thread full of people wanting to get raked
>>>/v/550359592
>>
>>13372
/a/? ponys can focus on /mlp/, then maybe wipe the small boards then tsunami the bigger ones.
>>
>>13341
>3 rakes can take down any buddy on the other boards
Proof? I thought it only worked on people with the filter.
>>
File: 84099988_p0.png (36 KB, 525x900)
36 KB
36 KB PNG
>>13411
Sure. We will take /a/.
>>
>>13416
been testing since last night, attacking general bakers since they reset ip to come back to bake again with different IDs. think three rakes is the sweet spot. they can't all be leafs.
>>
We should target a specific thread. We don't have the man power to take entire boards.
>>
>>13459
specific threads will cause target overlap, target a random thread and person in it, hit em with 3 and move elsewhere on the board. less chance of wasting the limited raking before deportation. only get aboot 15-18 hits before deported if just raking
>>
>>13496
Oh, I though all three rakes had to come from different people. So it just takes 6 minutes to deport someone?
>>
>>13446
wym by bake
>>
>>13508
yea, one person can get 4-5 people i think, think the cooldown is two minutes between rakes.
>>13516
yea, usually start at the bottom of the thread since the posts and buddies are the freshest.
>>
File: 1617169914829.png (242 KB, 379x461)
242 KB
242 KB PNG
>>13341
>>
GET FUCCKING GARY FROM >>>POL/CTG THAT MOTHER FUCKING DISCORD HOSER IS PISSING ME OFF
GET THE TRIPFAG BAKER TOO
>>
>>13577
we will, need to get more people first before we hit those boards. going recruiting in /a/ and /mlp/ first.
>>
>>13532
>>13577
why are we talking aboot bakers who make bread and shit, what did they do
>>
>>13607
they were the test subjects to see how many rakes it took to take down an buddy on other boards. bakers tend to try really hard escape /qb/ to get back to the thread before bump limit to make a new thread,. know /ptg/ did it.
>>
>>13341
the server reset let me free and I intentionally got myself sent back.
this is the kind of shitshow I love, where I don't care and don't have to.
>>
>>13631
>try really hard escape /qb/ to get back to the thread
how does one do this? I thought it was a timer
>>
>>13649
Phone just got deported, so I too need to know.
>>
>>13649
IP reset trick, unplug your main router at your place, leave it off for 5-10 min, plug back, new IP, unless you have a static IP, otherwise your free to begin the raking again.
>>
>>13660
hmm not sure aboot phones, I'm trying airplane mode for a few min then checking.
>>
>>13670
yeah I know, i meant without breaking evasion rules/spirit of the game
>>
Did one of you fuckers bait me by posting "he was just going aboot his business", eh?
Fuck you I don't belong here
>>
>>13693
That's a strategy I didn't even think of, you can get much more people by baiting them into false reporting.
>>
>>13684
other than that, i can only think of waiting the 4-6 hr to be able to border jump. phone and computer is 8-10 buddies per person per 6hr. new buddies will have to wait the 6 too before their first raid.
>>
>>13682
That worked.
>>
>>13713
good point. that's another way to do it.
>>
>>13738
seems it does
>>
File: 1267423606825.jpg (14 KB, 369x337)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
bumperino

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
Rake icon made by iconixar from www.flaticon.com