[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/qb/ - Quebec

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 13 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Janitor acceptance emails will be sent out over the coming weeks. Make sure to check your spam box!

Self-serve ads are available again! Check out our new advertising page here.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>>
>>15096
i want a little pony
>>
>>15096
lotta murder and gore and philosophizing
>>
File: sneedget.png (167 KB, 499x446)
167 KB
167 KB PNG
>>15096
I want nothing more in my life than to become sneed incarnate
>>
>>15096
Owning the Pokemon company Gamefreak and Nintendo
>>
>>15145
Please put then other people/ another company in charge of the Pokemon games.
>>
>>15158
I'd fire Ohmori, Masuda, Ishihara and Turner but let everyone else keep their jobs. I would make the games better through direct orders to not redo the problems with the last three gens of which I will name explicitly
>>
Immortality with no drawbacks (no memory loss, no physical degradation, no desensitization, etc)
>>
>>15180
>problems with the last three gens
What's wrong with XY? But other than that it sounds pretty good.
>>
>>15145
this but with SEGA and sonic team
>>
>>15194
gen 6 is shit, not as bad as 8 but its fucking shit
>>
>>15194
Too easy do to things like worse AI, clunky engine, immersion breaking random kanto references, weak cast, removed dark grass and mid battle dialogue.
>>
File: 1595225612078.png (451 KB, 998x704)
451 KB
451 KB PNG
>>15096
I want to be the little filly.
>>
>>15230
>completely forgetting aboot the dogshit neutered events
>>
>>15230
All valid arguments. But I still really enjoyed gen 6 despite all of this. In retrospect (after getting to know Hop and Hau) I also don't hate the ""rivals"" that much anymore.
>>
>>15096
>I Imagine I am a General in the Saudi Amy who leads a coup against the monarchy jumpstarting another Arab spring liberating the gulf countries from Jordan to Oman of their monarchies and establishing a secular democratic federation of republics like the EU.

>I would also create a mini-state like the Vatican in Mecca where every Muslim country has a representative assembly for all of Islam who vote on who will be in charge of Mecca.

Before the democracy, I declare war on the clerics under the guise of finding pedophiles among them. Since a lot of them probably are like the Catholic church It will be easy to create a successful disintegrating of trust in religious institutions allowing secularism to take hold.

I would then make peace with Iran and get in on the belt and road by building a chunnel between the Persian Gulf and a bridge between Arabia and Djibouti cucking Egypt Syria and Iraq oot of a trade route to Africa.

Economically I would follow what Finland Norway does with their oil and model the constitution and educatioin system off of Finland.

If I still can I would send funds and aid the POLISARIO Font and other democratic forces to overthrow the Kingdom Morroco and recognize the SADR and the new Republic of Morroco.

And suspend diplomatic relations with Isreal unless they recognize Palestine and go back to the green line.

After founding a powerful Social Democratic Party in the Federation I would step down and let democracy do Its work.
>>
>>15235
I'd get rid of the event exclusive concept entirely and just put the side quests in the fucking games at launch
>>
>>15386
same
>>
>>15233
sorry
>>
>>15386
>need an action replay to get the cool pokemon
What retards
>>
>>15096
Earth having rings
>>
>>15114
how would that be?
>>
>>15096
Getting deported to Canada but unironically

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.