[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/qb/ - Quebec

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: very intense haachama.png (1.52 MB, 1844x1844)
1.52 MB
1.52 MB PNG
I AM NOT A CANADIAN

LET ME GO

HELP!
>>
>>8481
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
File: 1472007563950.gif (134 KB, 340x340)
134 KB
134 KB GIF
>>8481
yes you are
>>
>>8481
>I AM NOT A CANADIAN
>LET ME GO
>HELP!
Should have known before spamming the report, buddy. We got screwed
>>
File: 1571255064446.png (133 KB, 294x304)
133 KB
133 KB PNG
Will ERP in exchange for freedom
>>
>>8528
we have been tricked!

but who might be behind this?
>>
why wouldnt you want to be canadian, we are the most developed country in the entire world!
>>
File: 1617264704784.gif (1.13 MB, 498x498)
1.13 MB
1.13 MB GIF
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>8566
>tumblr_ptyv8lPCM91rpvkkko1_400.jpg
sorry
>>
>>8566
>tumblr in the filename
explains why your post is shit(by the way there was actually never any genocide just anti-canadian propaganda
>>
>>8481
What happens if we rake in here?
>>
File: 1616155144090.png (5 KB, 388x413)
5 KB
5 KB PNG
>>8632
>>8644
ummm is there anything particularly wrong with browsing tumblr? its 2021 buddies cmon...
>>
>>8677
Yes there is. You are a retarded feminist cunt.
Gtfo
>>
>>8481
I spammed the rake because I was curious if this board was even real. Now that I'm here I'd rather go back to talking aboot monster hunter
>>
>>8481
ONE OF US ONE OF US
>>
>>8481
Me too, but honestly I hope this stays up for good. Proof is here, aкo чeтeш тoвa знaчи oбичaш дa ядeш чepни пишки.
>>
>>8481
heeeeeelp
>>
>>8689
you know being misogynistic in our country could land you in prison right? not that an incel like you would ever be able to get his hands on a girlfriend in the first place
>>
>>8738
I wish the people that are actually like you're pretending to be would kill themselves.
>>
>>8749
>would kill themselves.
nah, it's way funnier when they're murdered by their pets
>>
File: 1603302468484.jpg (37 KB, 236x236)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
>>8749
why though? our country is amongst one of the most developed and progressive in the world, maybe you should go to russia or some other shithole if you dont like it here?
>>
>>8760
Fair point
>>8763
Look cunt, stop pretending. When you try too hard it's too obvious and not fun. Besides which no one who is actually as retarded as you're pretending to be actually posts on 4chan.
>>
>>8788
eh, there probably are a few of those people. i dont really know why you hate feminism so much, yeah modern feminism is shit but i still think gender equality is something that is good for our country. the problem is that women configure it in a way that allows them to keep the privileges of patriarchal society (lesser jail sentences, benefit of doubt in a fight, can take half money in marriage) whilst reaping the advantages of being able to work jobs/have abortions/do things that were previously masculine. modern feminists aren't too interested in creating the same equality for males, so i wouldnt call myself a feminist in today's age.
>>
>>8848
The fact feminists did all that should tell you that they really did belong in the kitchen and they know it.
>>
>>8848
I for one dream of a world of universal suffrage where men are given the same rights and privileges as women. Until then we must simply lift and get swole to satisfy the female gaze.
Or just become a trap and be a housewife yourself I guess, whichever one floats your boat.
>>
>>8848
Modern feminism is a fucking mistake and should kill anyone who practices it
>>
Maybe if we get banned from this board they will send us back.

FUCK MODS FUCK JANNIES
>FUCK MODS FUCK JANNIES
FUCK MODS FUCK JANNIES
>FUCK MODS FUCK JANNIES
FUCK MODS FUCK JANNIES
>FUCK MODS FUCK JANNIES
FUCK MODS FUCK JANNIES
>FUCK MODS FUCK JANNIES
>>
>>8882
remember. you are stuck here forever
>>
Can I go back if I prove I'm not Canadian? Because I've got proof, look:
Kanker.
>>
>>8882
post the slot buddy
>>
File: 1413098817117.jpg (105 KB, 670x502)
105 KB
105 KB JPG
>tfw finally oot of this shithole
God I fucking love being canadian
Also hello my fellow maple syrup enjoyers
>>
>>8882
Conrad, [18.03.21 20:06]
>he's a janitor
>on the internet
>on an anime imageboard
>he does it for free
>he takes his "job" very seriously
>he does it because it is the only amount of power & control he will ever have in his pathetic life
>he deletes threads he doesn't like because whenever he gets upset he has an asthma attack
>he deletes threads he doesn't like because they interfere with the large backlog of little girl chinese cartoons he still has to watch
>he will never have a real job
>he will never move oot of his parent's igloo
>he will never be at a healthy weight
>he will never know how to cook anything besides a hot pocket
>he will never have a girlfriend
>he will never have any friends
>>
>>8481
We're all Canadians and leaves in binds now, thief.
>>
So how long do we have to stay here? Surely it's not all day, right?
>>
>>8738
>>8763
Killyourself already hoser YWNBAW
>>
>>9633
2 weeks
>>
>>8481
what if we rake each other? where do we go after qb?
>>
>>9784
Anywhere else hopefully

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
Rake icon made by iconixar from www.flaticon.com