[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/qb/ - Quebec

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: asuka.jpg (176 KB, 850x1196)
176 KB
176 KB JPG
Asuka Soryuu Langley
>>
File: ReiSmile.jpg (80 KB, 1024x768)
80 KB
80 KB JPG
Imagine being such a beta male you get a taste for bossy mouthy women.
This post made by REI GANG
>>
File: asuka2.jpg (565 KB, 1536x2048)
565 KB
565 KB JPG
>>9141
I'm such an alpha that I want to dominate bossy mouthy women.
Now begone, Reifag
>>
>>9113
KILL YOURSELF ASUKA FAG
>>9141
YOU TOO
>>
>>9141
Asuka is the divine, and above all REAL, eros. Shinji made the choice to choose life-affirmation and reality with her, whereas Rei is the unindividuated goop of pleasure, of a negation of ones own life, who isn't even a real human being, an illusion, without a soul.
>>
>>
File: apex.jpg (96 KB, 720x762)
96 KB
96 KB JPG
>>9169
No nigger you're a fag with mommy issues that enjoys bickering with roasties. Rei is the opposite and the anti NPC. Skipping all the bullshit and valuing real communication.
>>9171
Not at all. Rei despite having no reason to be, embraces humanity. With none of the extra nonsense, her story reveals what it really means to truly be human. Also watch the rebuilds, Shinji clearly would've picked Rei if she was around
>>
>>9113
ASUKA IS CANADA ALL HAIL THE LEAF

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
Rake icon made by iconixar from www.flaticon.com