[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/qb/ - Quebec

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Who were you in the before fore times, eh?

I was a BLACKED poster on /pol/. Filled my day by making demoralization threads. Laughing at seething whitebois who knew they couldn't sorry. But none of that matters anymore, in here, there's only one race. Canadian
>>
I was a depressive slob I was eh, a Scot turned Canadian by some rogue raker. I used to laugh at hosers but now the only joke I laugh at is myself.
>>
>>9816
I dont know why i was brought here
>>
>>9816
I masturbated exclusively to lucarios and now it’s lucarios and ponies
>>
>>9816
I posted niggers tongue my anus on /lgbt/ in every single thread
>>
>>9816
FORGET ABOOT YOUR OLD IDENTITY
LOVE MATADOR
>>
>>9816
I was a /d/egenerate, enjoying the heresy.. Luckily, there's a lot of depraved shit here so I think this place will suffice.
>>
I don't remember who I was anymore. I now am a leaf and that's all that matters.
>>
File: urrrrughhhhhhh.gif (23 KB, 300x168)
23 KB
23 KB GIF
>>9816
You don't really believe the rumors do you? We've always been Canadian buddy. "Oh Canada, we stand on on guard for thee" That's our song buddy, don't you remember? DON'T YOU REMEMBER BUDDY!? DON'T YOU REMEMBER!? BUDDY!? BUDDY WHERE ARE WE? WHY DID JANNY DO THIS TO US BUDDY?
>>
>>9816
I wrote My Little Pony fanfiction and shitposted on /a/.
Good times.
>>
>>10000
>>
>>9816
i knew you were a leaf you faggot.

as for me, i was a /g/entooman trying to weed oot that linus fucker. t'was a noble effort, but now i'm here
>>
I was a /int/ poster. I used to like architecture and landscapes threads, eh
>>
>>9816
I was an Australian shitposter. But that's all behind me now, the future is leaf
>>
>>9816
>blacked
Kill yourself cuck
>>
I was an Egyptian on /int/ who would reply with "Made for BBC" in every thread where OP was a white woman.
>>
File: ads.jpg (65 KB, 720x576)
65 KB
65 KB JPG
>>11078
>>
>>11199
kys seething hwyt hoser
>>
>>9816
I don't know why i'm here, I was just enjoying the Redo of Healer thread on /a/ and now I can't talk aboot how I love rape anymore
>>
I raked everyone who disagrees with me politically.
Little did I know, I was the leaf the whole time.
>>
>trãnny is filtered into hoser
FUCKING JAAAANIEEEES
>>
File: 1605216818523.png (2.79 MB, 5000x3672)
2.79 MB
2.79 MB PNG
I was a leebaiter and pony shitposter on /qa/. Good times.
>>
hoser johnny
>>
>>9816
You deserve worse thing than the rake fagg0t
>>
I was a hexposter on /v/
>>
File: 1603291412702.png (159 KB, 536x727)
159 KB
159 KB PNG
>>9816
I was an /int/elligent person who thought it'd be fun to call OP a leaf and report him
How wrong I was...

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
Rake icon made by iconixar from www.flaticon.com