[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/qst/ - Quests

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
Draw Width Height
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Additional supported file types are: PDF
  • Roll dice with "dice+numberdfaces" in the options field (without quotes).
  • There are 26 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

4chan Virtual YouTuber Contest Final Round - 4chan Pass users can now vote on one of the top 20 entries!

File: Title_Card_01.jpg (306 KB, 702x903)
306 KB
306 KB JPG
This is Dawn-blade Adventures, a short series following the exploits of the optimistic & slightly catty Fiona! Fight off treacherous bandits, explore caves & ruins, or just hang around town and be a guard; the choice is yours.

This draw-quest is almost exclusively image-based, with text conveying useful information such as status on Fiona & her allies, status of the enemy, points of interest in the immediate area; things like that. Sometimes snark will be included for the hell of it.
Write-ins are okay, and while this is a relatively light-tone story, I may refuse suggestions for numerous reasons (but never for no reason).

The first valid vote to 3 or the most popular vote in 30 minutes will be accepted. Expect updates to take anywhere from 10-30 minutes. In the event of a tie, I will roll a die for the chosen outcome; Fortuna be with you!
>>
File: Chapter1_Title.jpg (256 KB, 860x542)
256 KB
256 KB JPG
>The story begins one morning in a modest fortification, in the pines on the outskirts of Springvale.
>>
File: 01-01.jpg (283 KB, 703x728)
283 KB
283 KB JPG
[1/9]
>Bandit dude leanin' like a bum.
>>
File: 01-02.jpg (207 KB, 700x529)
207 KB
207 KB JPG
[2/9]
> !
>>
File: 01-03.jpg (266 KB, 1026x452)
266 KB
266 KB JPG
[3/9]
>Some old doof bandit.
>>
File: 01-04.jpg (264 KB, 1001x442)
264 KB
264 KB JPG
[4/9]
>Up to no good.
>>
File: 01-05.jpg (291 KB, 1000x581)
291 KB
291 KB JPG
[5/9]
> ?
>>
File: 01-06.jpg (344 KB, 830x610)
344 KB
344 KB JPG
[6/9]
>Shield-bearer Urson appears!
>>
File: 01-07.jpg (293 KB, 808x648)
293 KB
293 KB JPG
[7/9]
>Gasp!
>>
File: 01-08.jpg (381 KB, 820x822)
381 KB
381 KB JPG
[8/9]
>rekt
>>
File: 01-09.jpg (370 KB, 998x673)
370 KB
370 KB JPG
[9/9]
>Our heroine Fiona enters!
>>
File: 01-10.jpg (272 KB, 998x456)
272 KB
272 KB JPG
[COMBAT INITIATED]
Allies: Fiona, Urson
Enemies: "Axe Goon"

[STATUS]
Fiona: No Abnormalities
>Health - 3 Hearts / 0 Scratch
(Scratch accumulates from taking Damage; when it reaches 100, 1 Heart is taken away)
(If Hearts reach 0 & Scratch is maxed, that being cannot continue fighting!)
>Magic - 0 Strain / 0 Latency
(Latency is accrued when Magic is used, equal to the result of the "Power" die; when it reaches 100, 1 Strain is added)
(Strain reduces "Power" & "Skill" dice of Magic used!)
>she readies sword & hand alike, her stance not revealing whether she'll cast or strike

Urson: No Abnormalities
>seems confident about the situation
>knowing he has the bandit's attention, he raises his shield in patient defense

Axe Goon: Provoked (Urson)
>as he readies his axe, it becomes clear talking will do no good
>though distracted, he is far enough away to prepare a counter against a normal weapon strike

[How should Fiona press the advantage?]
(Choose greentexted action, roll dice+2d20 in the same post)
(The 1st die is for "Power," which decides how much Damage is inflicted, modified by what is being used to attack)
(The 2nd die is for "Skill," which decides what technique is used with the declared weapon/spell)
(A technique can be declared by name to cause physical stress or drastically increase Latency gain; the higher the required Skill result, the more strenuous it is, with the 2nd die instead modifying efficiency)
>Acrobatics (Damage Mod x1)
[SKILL (1-5) Jump]
[SKILL (6-15) Lunge]
[SKILL (16-20) Blitz]
[SPECIAL: Spring Rains]
>Sword Attack (Damage Mod x2)
[SKILL (1) Hack]
[SKILL (2-13) Slash]
[SKILL (14-19) Furious Edge]
[SKILL (20) Revolt Blade]
[SPECIAL: Aquablade]
>Warding Magic (Damage Mod x1)
[SKILL (1-8) Block]
[SKILL (9-14) Riposte]
[SKILL (15-20) Radiant Guard]
>Water Magic (Damage Mod x1)
[SKILL (1) Splash]
[SKILL (2-10) Douse]
[SKILL (11-19) Torrent]
[SKILL (20) Abyssal Shot]
>Environmental Features (if desired, write-in how possibly to take advantage of these)
Low Ceiling (high jumps & Launches result in early collision)
Hallway (hall wide enough for ~3 people, long enough to greatly reduce risk of Push-based collisions w/ wall)

(After all ally & enemy actions are resolved, an additional "auto-attack" will be performed based on the dice results of all combatants)
(Character Sheet next post; comment too long)
>>
Sun-devout Feykin (Human)
>As a Sun-devout, she can receive permanent boons to her Magic by burning Favor at Shrines.
>As Feykin, she can communicate with/detect Elves & has an above average attunement to Magic.
>Her expertise with Water Magic allows trivial tasks that cause no Latency; generate a gulp of potable water, clean an article of clothing or similar piece of equipment (it will be soaked), & generate a cooling mist.

Equipment:
>Standard Sword (Physical Blade)
>Hair-tie
>Adventurer Clothes
>Leather Bracers (Resist Physical +1)
>Leather Boots (Resist Physical +1)

Loot:
>none

Max Health: 3 Hearts
>Resist Air x2 (Feykin Race)
>Resist Lightning x2 (Sun-devout)
>Weakness to Fire x2 (Feykin Race)
@ 1 Heart: Magic Power x2, Magic Skill x1.5; Latency Gain x3

Abilities:
[SKILL (1-5) Jump] Leap high/long without instigating a pre-emptive counter, kicking an enemy within reach. 1 Hit
[SKILL (6-15) Lunge] Executed jump allowing a sword strike on a nearby enemy. 1 Hit
[SKILL (16-20) Blitz] Executed jump, with a decisive shove & sword slash combo on an enemy! 2 Hits
[SPECIAL: Spring Rains] By declaring "Acrobatics+Water" she will execute a Water Magic attack respective to the Skill result instead of kick/sword attacks.
>Sword Attack (Damage Mod x2)
[SKILL (1) Hack] Amateurish sweep attack with increased power, but leaves user vulnerable to enemy's next attack. 1 Hit (x2 Damage)
[SKILL (2-13) Slash] An adequate stroke of the blade. 1 Hit
[SKILL (14-19) Furious Edge] A series of precision cuts against the target. 3 Hits
[SKILL (20) Revolt Blade] Merciless attack attempting to Launch target, meeting them with a double-strike, then Launching again down to the ground! 4 Hits
[SPECIAL: Aquablade] By declaring "Sword+Water" she will perform sword attacks with increased power & properties of Water Magic added, that may also be used as projectiles. If used from distance, Power die is considered half.
>Warding Magic (Damage Mod x1)
[SKILL (1-8) Block] Generate a magic shield to block an incoming attack. 0 Hits
[SKILL (9-14) Riposte] Block with the shield effectively enough to immediately counter with a sword slash. 1 Hit
[SKILL (15-20) Radiant Guard] Masterful block allowing the user to punish attackers with a burst of energy, even in response to projectiles! 1 Hit
>Water Magic (Damage Mod x1)
[SKILL (1) Splash] Novice level blast of magical water that also soaks the user's arms. 1 Hit
[SKILL (2-10) Douse] Soak the target with a high-impact magical bubble. 1 Hit
[SKILL (11-19) Torrent] Conjure a powerful wave, attempting to knock the target over. 1 Hit (x2 Damage)
[SKILL (20) Abyssal Shot] Unleash a spiraling tide of unstoppable water, blasting most targets away! 1 Hit (x3 Damage)
>>
(I feel it's fair to mention at this point that all votes being at 0 still counts towards the tie rule.)
>>
>>2958296
OP your art style is amazingly cute and reminds me a great deal of the 90's anime look, particularly Slayers.

But my eyes are kind of glazing on this wall of a system. I'm not sure where to start or what most of this means. I have no idea how to interact with it. I feel like it might end up scaring people off.
>>
>>2958308
At first, just choosing one of the 4 abilities (acrobatics, sword, water magic, or Warding magic) and rolling 2d20 will suffice.

I realize now this is a lot to lay on people at once. Hopefully my first mistake doesn't kill everything...

All that aside, thanks for the compliment! I don't think I'm super great; still have trouble with anatomy and perspective, but I do what I can.
>>
>>2958320
The "Skill" under each option is what will be picked based on the second dice result, but can also be chosen manually at an increased cost.
>>
>>2958268
Alright, let's give it a shot!
>Acrobatics
Let's try and flank, or use Urson as a spring board to get some air over the distracted goon!
>>
Rolled 18, 14 = 32 (2d20)

>>2958268
and this, incase you call the vote now. Normally you'd want people to roll after the vote is called, but I'm not sure if I'll be here when the window is closed.
>>
>>2958327
>shield springboard
I like your thinking. Admittedly, I was going to introduce "dual techs" later, but I will definitely do it now!

Yeah, I'll close the vote here, it's been almost an hour, lol.
>>
Rolled 11, 16, 20, 16 = 63 (4d20)

>1st set of 2: Urson
>2nd set of 2: Axe Goon
>>
Lurking
>>
File: 01-11.jpg (689 KB, 1295x832)
689 KB
689 KB JPG
[update in progress]
>They know what's up
>>
>>2958352
Ohai thar.
>>
File: 01-12.jpg (476 KB, 978x857)
476 KB
476 KB JPG
[update in progress]
>Here comes the serve!
>>
File: 01-13.jpg (369 KB, 972x638)
369 KB
369 KB JPG
[Update in progress]
>Fiona hits for 72 damage!
>>
File: 01-14.jpg (428 KB, 1001x664)
428 KB
428 KB JPG
[Update in progress]
>Axe Goon's attention turns to Fiona!
>>
File: 01-15.jpg (246 KB, 767x584)
246 KB
246 KB JPG
[Update in progress]
>Urson hits for 33 damage!
>>
File: 01-16.jpg (359 KB, 1007x609)
359 KB
359 KB JPG
>Axe Goon has been knocked out!

[COMBAT OVER]
Take the "Standard Battleaxe" as Loot?
(Loot can be traded for various things in towns, but will weigh Fiona down depending on what is carried.)
>Yes
>Yes, but have Urson carry it
>No
>>
>>2958456
I have no idea what else we're here for, but the big guy seems better suited to carrying things!

Also give me a little bit, I'll type up some thoughts on the wall of stats and such. I think there are some easy ways for you to make it seem a lot less intimidating without doing much work.
>>
>>2958456
>>
>Big strong bear carry big things.
>This may surprise you.
Okay, going with this one.

>>2958466
Really? That would be much appreciated. I am very poor at making things succinct.
>>
>>2958456
i feel like the bear doesn't need the mace
>>
File: 01-17.jpg (339 KB, 857x705)
339 KB
339 KB JPG
[Updating...]
>Pretty heavy.
>>
File: 062.png (230 KB, 440x436)
230 KB
230 KB PNG
>>2958268
So starting with the character sheet, I think you'd be better served putting it in a pastebin. If you don't have an account, it's really easy to make and is great for hosting easily referenced static information that won't change super often. Loot can be something you just make an in-thread note of whenever it changes, because I'm not sure it'll change in a meaningful enough manner rapidly enough to warrant keeping constant tabs on it.

The charsheet has a lot of really cool stuff on it like the Sun-devout Feykin traits, assorted resistances, and all her skills, but it's also all stuff that's perfect for storing in a separate link and just leaving that link in your opening post, or the first voting option post, hopefully along with a link to your twitter so any potential players can be sure they keep tabs on when you're running.

>>2958264
So next is this, and it's a bit of a doozy. You go through a quick explanation of most of the mechanics, but it's a lot like speed reading a history chapter: The information lacks context and doesn't have time to sink in. Things like... I'm not sure what causes scratches, or how that scratch damage is quantified precisely. I kind of get how Latency builds up Strain for weakening magic, but when it says reduces dice... How does that work? Do we go from a d20 to a d18? From 2d20 to 1d20?

It's easy enough to be explained in a sentence or two, but without hands on experience with it, it's a lot to juggle in your mind. Though it's a bit late now, you could do well stepping through each part of it in a tutorial-esque kind of thing where at least one of each aspect is touched on briefly. Like Fiona gets jumped and accumulates scratch damage, she has to cast magic to fight back, etc.

This leads to the combat system, which is really robust. Usually with drawquests people wouldn't expect such detailed options and will just kind of hope for the best, or offer some general intentions (like the springboard thing). Because there are so many options, it's intimidating to see offhand, when as I learned a bit later, it's really just:
>Acrobatics
>Sword
>Warding Magic
>Water Magic

Cont.
>>
File: 063.png (137 KB, 340x302)
137 KB
137 KB PNG
>>2958264
Because of how the 2d20 system works, the MAJORITY of the time it seems our skills will be chosen randomly due to diceroll. This is actually kinda weird, because usually multiple will roll for dice in bo3 systems, so if multiple people roll dice to choose our skill, that seems like it'll get messy fast? But if you only ever need one roll, then you can just roll the 1d20 yourself and include the list of skills for the chosen action. Using Acrobatics, your post to close the voting window could be like...
>[SKILL (1-5) Jump]
>[SKILL (6-15) Lunge]
>[SKILL (16-20) Blitz]
With a dice+1d20 in the post, which lets you instantly see which one it'll be, then all your players need to do is roll for power (which can be bo3, ao3, or whatever way you want it done to engage people).

Obviously this introduces some problems, because the system as you have it now allows for specifically choosing one skill or another at the cost of stress/latency. I'm not entirely sure how to address this immediately, and I'm also not sure how important it is overall. Especially considering how drawquests commonly attract people just throwing ideas at you instead of picking specific skills. You could very well just keep the range to yourself and never show it, only referencing it to see how skillfully they execute something.

There are a lot of ways you could approach this by tweaking the system, and I'm not sure how much or what parts are super important to you, or why some things were made the way they were. For example you could just remove the "choose a specific skill at the cost of stress/latency" and just have them roll for power. You could mimic the effect theoretically by asking something like "Do you want to overcharge/push yourself?" in the same post you roll dice to determine what skill is being used, and then add stress/latency if the popular answer is "Yes" as they roll power dice for you.

It's not a perfect solution, and leads to things like a voting window that asks for another voting window, but honestly you have so MANY options available right now that it's difficult to keep them all, and pare them down, without making it a multi-step process... Which is usually bad.

cont.
>>
File: 01-18.jpg (348 KB, 900x775)
348 KB
348 KB JPG
[Updating...]
>Making the good call.
>>
File: 064.png (61 KB, 221x180)
61 KB
61 KB PNG
>>2958264
One thing that comes to mind is that Specials don't seem like they really belong in the primary skill range as options, so much as maybe just a list of them in the character sheet like...
>SPECIALS
>1. Spring Rains [Acro + Water]: Desc.
>2. Aqua Blade [Sword + Water]: Desc.
>etc.

But even then, I expect you'll run into a lot of people asking if they can combine their swordplay with their water magic in creative ways using write-ins, and then you'll fall into this weird ditch where it's like...
>"No, that's not in your specials."
>"Oh, you can combine them, but only like this!"
>"That's a cool idea! I'll add it to your specials!"
And no matter which one you go with, it seems like it'll become troublesome. It may be more effective to just keep a few specials and treat them sort of like signature moves, or limit breaks? Only accessible through building up so much stress, or maybe using them generates a ton of stress/latency. Or maybe more freeing to just disregard Specials as a thing entirely and just roll with neat ideas that come in and/or get support which seem feasible to you.

But let's say you put the char sheet in a pastebin and plop the link near the start, and then only post the skill range when you roll for the category chosen yourself like discussed above. With that in mind, instead of a 2 post long wall of options and stats, we can reduce it to something like:

[ALLIES]
Fiona: No Abnormalities
>Health - 3 Hearts / 0 Scratch
>Magic - 0 Strain / 0 Latency
Urson: No Abnormalities
>seems confident about the situation
>knowing he has the bandit's attention, he raises his shield in patient defense

[ENEMIES]
Axe Goon: Provoked (Urson)
>as he readies his axe, it becomes clear talking will do no good
>though distracted, he is far enough away to prepare a counter against a normal weapon strike

[ENVIRONMENT]
Low Ceiling (high jumps & Launches result in early collision)
Hallway (hall wide enough for ~3 people, long enough to greatly reduce risk of Push-based collisions w/ wall)

Choose your course of action!
>Acrobatics
>Swordplay
>Warding Magic
>Water Magic

And then your popular vote/vote closed window would be:

1d20 rolled in post
>Acrobatics!
[SKILL (1-5) Jump]
[SKILL (6-15) Lunge]
[SKILL (16-20) Blitz]

Asking the players to roll for power (if you want a multiple dice approach) or just roll both d20s yourself if you only want one dice.
>>
>>2958588
>pastebin
Will do!

>Twitter
Err... may have some issues, but I'll give it an honest try.

>strain/latency penalties
The value is subtracted directly from the result, should have been more clear.
And I definitely should have included context.

>power+skill dice
This was intended as an alternative to "your attack misses" but in my opinion just rolling for power didn't seem like it would do enough damage. The Skill thing is meant as more of a power bonus than anything, with the funny names and different effects being for flavor.
My main intent was to keep the skill machinations behind the curtain and let people be surprised when something extra happened. Gee, why didn't I just do that? Then I can just have the "pushing yourself" thing as a fall-back in case people aren't satisfied with their roll (kinda like fate points in a way).
>>
>>2958618
>My main intent was to keep the skill machinations behind the curtain and let people be surprised when something extra happened.
This is honestly a fine choice. You can keep a whole lot behind the screen if it's not something you feel the players need to interact with directly, and in a drawquest - Particularly one with art as cute and unique as this one's - You really don't need to worry too much about having an air tight mechanical system if it's feeling constrained or awkward. People will probably be happy just seeing the update doodles putting life to whatever silliness they throw at you.

Also sorry for interrupting the update sequence.
>>
>>2958595
>specials
Hmmmm. That does pose a problem. At first, it was going to be a strenuous attack drawing on both physical+magical reserves, but I didn't quite surmise the number of options that would explode from that. I think I'll ditch the idea for now.

>pastebin (again)
Really should have set one up beforehand. I've had the past two weeks to think about this quest, but all I focused on were characters, plotlines, and flashy attacks.

Thank you very much for your input; I'll make some necessary changes & hopefully this makes a notable improvement.

Also cute Bowsette by the way.
>>
>>2958627
It's okay, you literally went out of your way to constructively tell me how I can improve. Thank you for your input; it's honestly a lot more than what I was expecting!

>back to updating
>>
File: 01-19.jpg (182 KB, 854x473)
182 KB
182 KB JPG
[Updating...]
>>
File: 01-20.jpg (215 KB, 1009x420)
215 KB
215 KB JPG
[Updating...]
>Runnin' down a hallway.
>>
[Updating...]
>>
File: 01-21.jpg (391 KB, 898x932)
391 KB
391 KB JPG
>>2958724
Forgot pic; Captcha's giving me hell too.
>>
>>2958726
OP your art style looks like Two Kinds, but the very early stuff
>>
>>2958726
I must sleep, I hope you get some attention in the meantime! Also, depending on how your schedule is like, you may consider trying out an update-block style of QMing.

Essentially, if you're taking longer to put things out, rather than set it out slowly piecemail like this, you can just take 2-3 hours to yourself and get it all in order to be posted at once, and then your voting window is open for 1-2 hours (or whatever length you find acceptable). The perk to this is that players are less likely to miss updates since they can drop in every couple hours to throw in their thoughts, and you're not quite as rushed to get things out bit by bit.

Anyway, good luck with this!
>>
File: 01-22.jpg (395 KB, 826x990)
395 KB
395 KB JPG
[What now?]
>Suggest another possibile way for him to get to the fort roof.
>Have him stay behind and stand guard.

(Captcha gave me stairs... what the hell?)
>>
>>2958726
Let's take a peak inside the trapdoor. Maybe we'll see some other way for Urson to follow.
>>
>>2958760
+
>>
>>2958760
Whoops, ninja'd. Were there any trees growing near the walls outside? Is the ladder removeable, and we could take it with us to a different spot?
>>
>>2958737
I will have to look that up because I have no idea what that is.

>>2958749
You raise a very good point. I overestimated my own speed, so I may do just that.
Thank you for your participation and advice. I hope you return!
>>
>>2958765
There are indeed pine trees around the fort. Are you suggesting what I think you are?
>>
>>2958772
Sure am. So long as Urson is willing to Bear with us on this
>>
>>2958765
>>2958760
Seconded.
>>
>>2958775
(He would be ecstatic you are panda-ring to his tastes.)

>>2958765
>>2958763
So that's 2 for having Urson take an alternative path. Updating now!
>>
File: 01-23.jpg (325 KB, 1008x725)
325 KB
325 KB JPG
[Updating...]
>Remember to think like a bear, Urson!
>>
File: 01-24.jpg (198 KB, 1020x385)
198 KB
198 KB JPG
[Updating...]
>It's a nice day, considering.
>>
File: 01-25.jpg (359 KB, 1002x763)
359 KB
359 KB JPG
[Updating...]
>Pining for a way up.
>>
File: 01-26.jpg (240 KB, 1014x526)
240 KB
240 KB JPG
[If you only had time for one action...]
>Ask what to expect.
>Volunteer to take point.
>Continue forth.
>>
>>2958905
>>Ask what to expect.
>>
>>2958905
>>Ask what to expect.
>>
>>2958909
>>2958933
Forward thinking wins. Updating now!
>>
File: 01-27.jpg (211 KB, 1001x431)
211 KB
211 KB JPG
[Updating...]
>Words, inbound!
>>
File: 01-28.jpg (383 KB, 812x1005)
383 KB
383 KB JPG
[Updating...]
>cuz he told you to eyyy got 'er!
>>
>>2959087
Are you photograping these? Some are out of focus. Also, I will really appreciate more contrast. I suppose that digital inking is out of question but at least a whiter paper would improve the legibility.
>>
File: 01-29.jpg (326 KB, 812x901)
326 KB
326 KB JPG
[Updating...]
>Is it though?
>>
>>2959122
...yes...
I will see if I have any dedicated printer paper, 'cause it doesn't get whiter than that.
I will experiment more with the contrast in the interim.
Sorry about that...
>>
File: 01-30.jpg (496 KB, 1023x978)
496 KB
496 KB JPG
[Updating...]
>something something shouting something something nervous
>>
>>2959174
If you've got some good, bright light, that should make things simpler because the camera will behave better, so long as it doesn't turn the lead all glossy looking.
>>
File: 01-31.jpg (353 KB, 821x859)
353 KB
353 KB JPG
(Gonna have to leave it here for now. Thanks everyone who participated!)
(If you like this so far, remember to Thread Watch & Pin in the Catalog!)
(Be on the lookout as I intend to get a proper Twitter & Pastebin; but also keep a sharp eye in /qtg/ for updates as well!)

(Next planned session is Saturday, Sunday, or Monday at the latest, noon eastern US time. Fare thee well!)
>>
>>2959371
I'll keep that in mind. On the note of glossy lead, would not using a mechanical pencil also help?
>>
>>2959432
Thanks for running.

When you have a set time be sure to post it here and /qtg/ so your players know when to tune in. It's hard for everyone to be available for a 3 day period.
>>
>>2959442
Nah, it's sort of just a trait of graphite. So long as the extra light isn't close up and directly on the page you should be fine.

I think you had a pretty great session! Not many people put out this much art in a quest. For that reason I wouldn't fret too much about blurriness unless you can't see what's going on, but not like it hurts to bump quality either.
>>
>>2958737
I enjoy that but ops style is considerably better crafted than early two kinds pages
>>
>>2959544
I chose to do an almost exclusively draw-based quest because my writing's not super great. I was actually nervous about putting up my drawings online to begin with, due to having a somewhat generic "anime" style, but a few compliments from /i/ and eventually /qst/ made me more willing.
If I can make things more aesthetically pleasing, I will do my best.

>>2959528
Yes indeed! I'm hoping the, we'll call them "unpredictable elements," of my life don't come barging in to interrupt.

>Two Kinds
Holy shit, our styles are similar, yet as I said before, I never heard of it.
Might give it an honest read in my free-time.
I think it's just that the adapted "western anime" style is so ubiquitous. I've always liked the cuter side of anime, though I do love me some action-packed shounen too.
>>
>>2960166
>Might give it an honest read in my free-time.
Yeah, the artist gets better as the comic unfold.
He's also Markiplier's brother. So one does youtube the other, draws what i would say is a "furry" comic. Never really had the time to read it only get through the first pages
>>
Small update here, I won't be able to run today. When I have a time I am certain on, I will let you guys know.
In the interim, stay safe, stay well, and stay awesome!
>>
>>2972218
<3
>>
File: 1514376936309.png (85 KB, 380x296)
85 KB
85 KB PNG
>>2972218
>In the interim, stay safe, stay well, and stay awesome!

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.