[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/qst/ - Quests

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
Draw Size ×
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Additional supported file types are: PDF
  • Roll dice with "dice+numberdfaces" in the options field (without quotes).

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 4622b.png (717 KB, 880x1100)
717 KB
717 KB PNG
Last time, you learned some details about Wilma’s post-tomato past, some obvious truths about Ichie (She’s a bad girl), and made some delicious pudding. Pudding, that you’re going to deliver as a posthumous gift to Odetta, who –for unknown reasons– is currently haunting your phone.

The team assembled for the scavenging is you, Wilma, and Matilda. Together, you leave the dojo for a totally unwelcomed adventure! The Not-so-young Wilma has mild anxiety out in the open, so she’s strapped by your arm for comfort: She cannot be left alone.

But where are you going? The answer is simple! Your destination is… huh…

Odetta lets you know that you’re going to the Hotel Sunset Men, the place Fiora Kobashi is currently staying at. And that’s the place to be. Fiora’s room. The witch does look like someone who’d keep a corpse in her room for the funsies.

Some other details flourish from the conversation, this international Hotel is pretty eccentric, hosting a full arrangement of foreigners from all over the world, and the place has its quirks that don’t make it easy to navigate. Hospitality sounds optional.

With your phone incapacitated (Odetta can’t make the apps work correctly), there’s no way to contact Fiora directly. These two don’t have her number, and neither you nor Odetta have it memorized. You could contact someone else who can give it to you. But that isn’t that exciting, is it?

Hold on a moment, you had enough adventures for the day!

What do you do?

>Go to the Hotel Sunset Men directly. You’ll deal with the issues as they arise.
>Sigh, then call Amelia and ask for Fiora’s number. You’d call Debbie, but neither Matilda nor Wilma know her, and is most likely out of the apartment building due to the same reasons you’re here at the moment.
>Write In.
>>
File: info38.png (265 KB, 1280x720)
265 KB
265 KB PNG
>>6053240

Information:

Twitter: https://twitter.com/QM91m
Discord: https://discord.gg/AmjbaTR
Archives: http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/qstarchive.html?searchall=do+your+best+quest (Rough Grammar ‘till half of the 9th Thread)
Incomplete Guide: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-nIx_dvaNCPQ7zLg2BK_ucCyGNM741kAANxqXj7hdDs/edit?usp=sharing

Votes:

Votes are counted until 25 minutes have passed. This rule doesn't apply to the last reply of the day.
Votes that require a dice roll are counted until 15 minutes have passed, so we can speed up the process. Rolls are counted until 10 minutes have passed, so be prepared!

(NEW) Dice Mechanic:

We always roll 1d100s!
Since most people weren’t happy with the system of averaging top four rolls, we’re using best of 2/3/4 depending on the attribute a prompt requires. If Johnny is a genius and it’s a Knowledge based roll, he gets more rolls (Max. 7)! If he sucks, he gets less dice (Min. 2)!

When asked for rolls, I will specify how many you’re going to get. Rolling begins after it’s asked.

Rolling 100 is a critical! There are no Critical Failures anymore!

The difficulty of the roll is tied with the effectiveness of the action. In other words, the harder the option the better the result!

Don’t forget that at the end of the day, this is a story-driven quest! What the prompts are describing is more important than the difficulty of the rolls, for results in a fight.

Again, rolls are only counted when they are posted within ten minutes of being asked, so watch out!
>>
>>6053240
>Go to the Hotel Sunset Men directly. You’ll deal with the issues as they arise.
>>
>>6053240
>>Go to the Hotel Sunset Men directly. You’ll deal with the issues as they arise.
>>
>>6053240
>>Go to the Hotel Sunset Men directly. You’ll deal with the issues as they arise.
PUDDING WAITS FOR NO MORTAL!
>>
>>6053240
>Write In.
“I just realized that was you that sent those weird texts after I won against my hobo dragon, Virus Odetta”
>>
>>6053240
>>6053278
+1
>>
>>6053278
+1
>>
File: 4623.png (296 KB, 640x800)
296 KB
296 KB PNG
Took a while, but at the edge of the city between the Northern and Western (where you live) District, you find the luxurious Hotel Sunset Men! One short subway ride and you were there. The place is well connected to the rest of the city, but unless you’re planning on traveling here, the station serves no purpose.

Place has a seaside vibe that clashes with the rest of the city, from the palm trees and flowers with all types of other colorful greenery, to the large swimming pools, you’re stepping into alien (not the type Grace is afraid of) territory. Doesn’t help that the building’s architecture is something you’d see from an overseas movie. All of this plus the flaming flags from countries from around the globe, the lack of any signage in your language, and, uhm, the foreigners, give it an international splendor.

You could make a post card out of this place and nobody would be able to tell it’s in Pokyo Lokyo.

“I just realized that it was you that sent those weird texts after I won against my hobo dragon, Virus Odetta” You say as you stand outside the venue.

“What are you talking about?” Odetta has no idea what you’re referring to.

You mean the ones before you traded blows with a weirdo?” A Tiny O appears with curiosity.

“Yeah, those, I guess.” You scratch your head. Your memory is failing…

Yeah, those were mine. Pretty fucking pointless when you don’t listen to them, just saying.” The Tiny O gets annoyed before getting splatted.

“Stalker.” Matilda dryly retorts to Odetta.

“Hey, I do this professionally, I’m not some loser with attachment problems.” Odetta frowns.

“Yes, you are. You lost your body, didn’t you?” Matilda does a wordplay. “I bet it’s not even the first time.”

“What do you know?! Johnny, she’s harassing me! Tell her to stop or I’ll take her body!” Odetta threatens.

“Please, no body possessions, those don’t end well.” Wilma turns the screen off to shut her up. You’re moving on.

Standing outside, the Hotel feels so out of place even if it’s sunset, you aren’t sure if it’s appropriate for you to go through the gate, anxiety is stupid. You three step into the reception and it’s as luxurious as it is outside. Two important signboards say that there’s a wedding tonight, and that part of the hotel will be closed off – and during it, Jack Michaelson will perform. Lucky them, you guess. There are a lot of people loitering here, from wedding guests to tourists, and every brand of hotel worker.
>>
File: 4624.png (211 KB, 800x640)
211 KB
211 KB PNG
>>6053362

After traversing the unnecessary long hall, you arrive at the reception desk. The man behind has a bellboy outfit.

“Hey. Excuse me.” Matilda takes the initiative to talk to the receptionist.

“Benbenuti! I’m Mr. California! Do you have a reservation?” The eerily enthusiastic Bellboy scrubs his hands while talking with an uncomfortable smile plastered on his face.

“Uhm, no, we came to visit a friend.” The only time you had to deal with hotel staff, the girl in charge was half-asleep.

“My deepest apologies! But we only welcome our travelers at this desk.” Mr. California pulls out a napkin to stop his tears from flowing. “You’ll receive help on the second floor.”

“Right…” You don’t know if that’s normal.

You don’t want to cause trouble, so you move onto the second floor. It’s some type of diner, this is the place where most of the guests are passing the time. You approach the bar counter.

“Benbenuti! I’m Mr. San Francisco!” It’s… the same Bellboy.

“Aren’t you the guy from the floor below?” You throw away the ridiculous notion that this might be the other guy’s twin brother before it goes through your mind.

“Yes, but here I’m called Mr. San Francisco!” The man's smile gets wider somehow. “How can I help you?”

“You know why we are here.” Matilda dryly retorts.

“But what guest are you here to visit?” Mr. San Francisco ponders.

“Fiora Kobashi.” Wilma responds.
>>
File: 4625.png (188 KB, 640x800)
188 KB
188 KB PNG
>>6053363

“Names mean nothing to us. Here.” Mr. San Francisco hands over a menu. Includes food, desserts and drinks, all inferior to the pudding you have in your hands. Upon further inspection, the menu items have numbers attached. “Order the Room number and I’ll call the guest from that room. If our guest declines the invitation, you’ll have to pay for the items.”

“This is awfully inefficient.” Matilda points out.

“Apologies, but we’re keen on our methods.” Mr. San Francisco doesn’t mind the complaint. “Please, grab a seat, I’ll take your order in a moment.”

You’re forced to sit at a random table by the windows. Place is pretty.

“Okay, Odetta, what’s Fiora’s room number?” You pull out your phone to get this done.

“Fuck if I know.” Odetta shrugs. Tiny Os appear to shrug with her as well.

“…You’re useless.” Wilma gets mad at the tiny ghost.

“S-Sheesh, I didn’t think you’d be the type to be so poignant.” Odetta is pretty surprised that Wilma has a backbone.

“Ideas?” Matilda sees if she has to step up.

What do you do?

>Ask a random patron if they know Fiora.
>Ask for random items. Test your luck.
>Ask Odetta if her corpse is actually here.
>Bribe the Bellboy with Pudding. He’ll take you to Fiora.
>Write In.

(Last Reply of the Day, we continue tomorrow!)-
>>
>>6053365
>Bribe the Bellboy with Pudding. He’ll take you to Fiora.
Look man this bureaucracy at the hotel is stupid as hell. Can't you just find this person on the list and take us to them?
>>
>>6053365
I feel the need to roll
>>
>>6053365
>Ask for random items. Test your luck
>>
>>6053365
Use our knowledge from our bubble arc interactions to narrow it down on what Fiora’s taste would be.
>>
>>6053416
>>6053465
>>6053515
>>6053895

Please roll to decide on a random number! 1d100 Best of 3!
>>
Rolled 87 (1d100)

>>6053996
>>
Rolled 15 (1d100)

>>6053996
Here's for luck
>>
Rolled 16 (1d100)

>>6053996
>>
Rolled 83 (1d100)

>>6053996
>>
File: 4626.png (197 KB, 640x800)
197 KB
197 KB PNG
“I think we should test our luck.” You say. It’s no different than saying you have no plan. “There must be a trick in this somewhere.”

“Are you also thinking that the menu items are directly linked to the guest’s liking?” Wilma draws that conclusion after observing the menu. “It’s an international hotel proud of its varied selection.”

“Cuisine from all over the world.” Matilda points at the different flags each item also has. “You will cover the costs, correct?” Matilda is still a penny pincher.

“Yeah.” You knew this would happen.

“We should split.” Matilda shocks you with her suggestion. “I’m betting on you today.”

“Thanks for the offer, but it’s fine. I have a hunch that we won’t need to pay.” You’re banking on your luck.

“Do you have something in mind?” Wilma wants to believe in your deductive skills. Of the tomatoes, she was the only one who was Kobashi’s fan, to be fair, the others just liked to tease the former policeman.

“Number 87: The Tiramisu.” You place the menu on the table and dramatically point at it.

With no disagreements from the other two, you ask Mr. San Francisco to bring you some Tiramisu. At the counter, he makes a brief call, letting you know the request has been accepted. Moments later… You don’t know if you’re getting this wrong, but there’s a wedding on the first floor tonight, and, huh, you think this is the bride.

“I’m sorry, everyone. I have to call the escape plan off...” The Bride says as she fights the tears. She’s a blonde with a ditsy but somewhat refined look with a thick accent. She joins the table.

Huh?” You don’t know what she’s talking about. You three exchange the same look of confusion.

“If I leave my family here, I cannot put into words what *they* might do to them. Even though this is a *secret* arranged marriage, I admit it, I did fall in love with him! He'll never know that I was coerced to do this at first by his family. I can continue this lie as long as I live! It doesn’t matter.” The Bride drops expository dialogue like her life depends on it. And to be clear, it seems that way. “I’ll find a way to reimburse you for your troubles! But you must go without me!”
>>
File: 4627.png (209 KB, 800x640)
209 KB
209 KB PNG
>>6054192

“I think you got the wrong people...” Wilma doesn’t play it cool and wants to straight this misunderstanding.

“Hmm? An unkempt scrawny tall boy with glasses, a divorced-looking middle-aged woman, and a midget with a stern look! You fit the bill to a tee.” The Bride is confused by your reaction. You can feel Odetta laughing her ass off in your phone.

“…?! D-Divorced looking?” Wilma doesn’t fully understand what that's supposed to mean, but she’s in shock either way.

“Excuse me, what was the last one?” Matilda doesn’t take her description kindly.

“T-That’s the description I got. You’re not as small as I thought you’d be. But the details are all fussy.” The Bride doesn’t feel like she’s wrong here.

“Could you please explain to us what you’re talking about?” Wilma demands a sound explanation.

“Did they not brief you at all?” The Bride is getting more and more concerned.

“Who are they?” You wonder.

“…Bunch of amateurs.” The Bride scowls.

“Lady, again, this is a misunderstanding.” You feel like you won’t get more information out of her if she continues thinking you are who she thinks you are. “We don’t have the faintest idea of what you’re talking about.”

“…” The Bride stays quiet for a moment. “Y-You don’t?”

“Aside from the context clues, no.” You shake your head as fast as Amelia nods.
>>
File: 4628.png (262 KB, 800x640)
262 KB
262 KB PNG
>>6054193

Oh my god.” The Bride realizes the truth. “I’m pestering a random family enjoying their vacation, aren’t I?!”

“We’re not related.” Matilda says.

“…I’m pestering a random congregation of strangers enjoying their vacation, aren’t I?!” The Bride is embarrassed.

“It’s not a vacation, we’re visiting someone, and we got the wrong number.” You explain.

“Oh! What a terrible game of fate brought us to this moment.” The Bride wants to cry again. “But I suppose this will be for your benefit. Name your price, tell me how valuable your silence is. Just not a word to anyone about what we talked about.”

This is turning into a full-fledged adventure, and you’re not in the mood to deal with shenanigans, but…

Accept the bribe from the bride?

>Yes. Money good.
>Of course not! You won’t take advantage of people at their lowest!
>Write In.

What do you do?

>“Do you know a patron who goes by Fiora?” Maybe the Bride met your spooky buddy. She’s pretty unforgettable...
>“Can you tell us more of what’s going on with you? Maybe we can help.” Get in someone’s business for no reason but the fondness of your heart.
>“Good luck with your dysfunctional wedding, and your future dysfunctional family.” Wave goodbye. You don’t have to deal with this.
>Write In.

(Only Reply of the Day, we return tomorrow!)
>>
>>6054195
>write in
Help her anyways.
>>
>>6054215
+1
>>
>>6054195
>>6054195
>Yes. Money good.
Let's make BEST GIRL proud
>“Do you know a patron who goes by Fiora?” Maybe the Bride met your spooky buddy. She’s pretty unforgettable...
I have a feeling that Fiora gave our description, let's not let her down, she's the one pulling the strings then-
>Help her escape
>>
>>6054195
Changing vote from >>6054228 to backing >>6054231
>>
>>6054215
+1 cause we're not simps
>>
File: Best girl.png (119 KB, 459x456)
119 KB
119 KB PNG
>>6054231
How would this make Vortexia proud?
>>
>>6054231
I'll support this as well
+1
>>
>>6054389
>>6054195
Actually I'll change to this (for now)
>Write In.
>Ask to be knighted.
>“Can you tell us more of what’s going on with you? Maybe we can help.” Get in someone’s business for no reason but the fondness of your heart.
>>
>>6054195
>Write In.
"Instead of money, one day in the future, when you see a hobo down on their luck, I want you to approach her and talk to her. See if they need any help."
"Oh, also"

>>
>>6054336
HERESY *BLAM*
It's Mat's turn rn, so money it is boyz
>>
>>6054195
>I can't speak for Matilda, though.
>Help her anyways.
>>
>>6054215
>>6054395
>>6054397
These
>>
File: andosleepy2.png (192 KB, 408x551)
192 KB
192 KB PNG
>>6054195

Sorry, everyone, the post is written, but I can't draw! I'm feeling a bit sick. So, I'm delaying for tomorrow!
>>
>>6054793
Hope you feel better OP
>>
File: 4629.png (246 KB, 640x800)
246 KB
246 KB PNG
“I can’t accept any money. It’s not right.” You continue shaking your head at the speed of light. You can’t take advantage of people at their lowest! That’s not the kind of man you are!

“You’re already having a hard time, we can’t pile on your troubles.” Wilma agrees.

“Do you mean it?!” The Bride is in tears.

“…I can’t speak for her though.” You point at Matilda.

“I take my client’s secrecy with the utmost seriousness.” Matilda gets in business mode. She’s a liar, she sold you once. You won’t ever forget it. “You’re wealthy, so expect a hefty price.”

“Say it.” The Bride wipes her tears.

10 Gor$.” Matilda asks for more than her usual rate.

“Allow me to check something first.” The Bride brings her phone out and checks the exchange rates from her country’s currency to Gordollars. “…J-Just 10?” She looks confused.

“It’s double my usual.” Matilda crosses her arms. She won’t accept a cent less.

The Bride looks at you two wondering if Matilda is not joking. You both whisper that she’s serious. The afflicted woman grabs your master’s hands.

“You must’ve had a rough life, you little sunflower…” The Bride can only imagine the suffering Matilda has gone through.

“Don’t call me little.” Matilda frowns.

“Here, have a hundred. Buy yourself something pretty.” The Bride wants the best for the entrepreneur. It’s foreign currency, so you don’t know exactly how much she gave to Matilda.

“Please, refrain from referring to me as small.” Matilda becomes polite.

“Can you tell us more about what’s going on with you? Maybe we can help.” You adjust your glasses.

“We might not seem like much. But we’re more than capable of lending a hand in the situation you are in.” Wilma is happy being an ally of justice.

“Are you certain?!” The Bride will take any help she can get!

“Our verbal contract has already been signed.” Matilda is ready to help. You feel your phone going mayhem, Odetta is upset that you’re going off the rails.

“And are you two really not interested in any monetary compensation?” The Bride can’t believe your kindness.

“Instead of money, one day in the future, when you see a hobo down on their luck, I want you to approach her and talk to her. See if they need any help.” You want to spread hobo awareness to the world.

“I’ll build a charity in your name: the lanky, the unemployed, and the midget.” The Bride promises.

“...Please, don’t.” Wilma doesn’t want it.
>>
File: 4630.png (194 KB, 800x640)
194 KB
194 KB PNG
>>6055396

“Should I have asked to be knighted instead?” You wonder. You’d love to be a sir.

“Does she have the faculties to do it?” Matilda raises an eyebrow. Wilma seems to agree with you that this girl has a royal air to her.

“We can figure this out later...” You shrug at the non-believer. It’s the Bride’s problem to fulfill your wish, not yours. “Tell us what’s going on, please.”

“Start with your name, please.” Wilma asks the all-important question.

“Very well!” The Bride’s face shines with hope!

You all exchange names. You could’ve seen the Bride’s on the first floor, but there’s no time to waste.

She is Anastasia Oexle from Orange Star United, a member of a distinguished family from overseas with connections worldwide. That didn’t stop them from going through hard times, well, by ultra wealthy standards. They lost their spot in the top 100 richest fortunes on the planet. That’s it. They didn’t gain enough money to be in the ranking of some shitty OSU Business Magazine. They didn’t invest badly or anything, they just didn’t do as good as the others for a period of time. And her family lost their minds and began funding new business ventures.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (579 KB, 800x640)
579 KB
579 KB PNG
>>6055399

The riskiest being their affiliation with the Groom’s family in the untapped market known as Prancijan, Anastasia’s mother being the spearhead from her family’s side of the operation. They could’ve thrived together, but the Oexles took over all their joint ventures through shady (but legal) measures. The Groom’s family responded by serving them the head of Anastasia’s mother on a silver platter, literally.

Then, through the same type of deals, the Groom’s family started to take over ALL of Oexle’s enterprises. Anastasia’s family begged them to stop before they lost control of all their companies (mind you, they’d still have a shit load of money), The Groom’s family had one simple request: to force one of their daughters to date the groom. Because, holy fuck, the groom is ugly as hell, has no game, and is destined to die alone.

The Oexles accepted the deal. It’s not marriage! But there is one caveat: the Oexles don’t have any access to the groom’s money until marriage. So, her family is forcing Anastasia to marry this ugly guy. Now, the groom’s family has been very clear that what happened to her mother will happen to the others if Anastasia stands up the groom at the altar. This is the one thing she can’t do.

Anastasia was pissed with the whole arrangement and built her own plan: she’ll manage to swindle the groom for a big sum of money and disappear from the face of the earth, leaving her family to rot. Surprisingly, it was all too easy, the groom is a nice guy! Ugly as sin, but nice and (mainly) naïve. He tried to find his own lover, but failed so miserably for so long, that he decided to take on his mother’s offer to bring him along to one of her business parties, and he couldn’t be happier to have hit it off together! This all feels so natural for him, he cannot wait to marry her! So he bent the knee and asked after the third date. He promised he’d do anything to make her smile.

So Anastasia asked for a ridiculous sum of money, and he handed it over. She’s hiding it at the moment under her dress.

She was conflicted by this point, but once she met by surprise with her younger sister on her way here, Anastasia realized she couldn’t pull the trigger…

“That’s a history and a half.” You don’t know how to feel. Anastasia is certainly the protagonist of this story, everything else is a little dubious, but she isn’t the worst by a long mile. “Before we decide what’s next. Do you know a patron who goes by Fiora?”

“Yes! Yes, I do! I invited her to the wedding after she listened to this same story yesterday (I didn’t have the money with me back then)!” Anastasia wipes her tears with a napkin. Fiora knows...? Why didn’t she do anything…? She’s cold!
>>
File: 4632.png (272 KB, 800x640)
272 KB
272 KB PNG
>>6055400

“You know where she is staying?” You wonder. You feel happy vibrations from your phone.

“I don’t. I just asked Mr. California to send her an invitation after I perfectly described her to him.” Anastasia feels terrible for not being able to help.

“You spent an awfully long time being vague about the groom’s family. Who are they?” You don’t want to be pesky, but that annoyed you.

“I’m marrying Ugo Ugolino, from the notable Ugolino family.” Anastasia reveals in shocking fashion. Your phone vibrates with irritation, Odetta doesn’t like this news.

The alien has a brother…?” You can’t believe there are *at least* two hellspawns from Utami. These rich billionaires are the worst! Wait, they’re here, in this building, right now?! You’re in danger. Maybe there are more!

“That sounded like the Pillars…” Wilma was expecting this, but that doesn’t deter her from help.

“What do you want us to do, Ms. Oexle?” Matilda crosses her arms. There are plenty of ways this can go.

“I’m listening to ideas! Any suggestions are welcomed! Please, help me!” Anastasia is desperate for someone to guide her through her feelings.

“But do you want us to save your family? To find the groom and talk to him? To tell him the truth? Tell him a sweet lie? To help you escape?” Matilda needs clarification. “We can do anything but kill these people.”

“I have no idea, I swear…!” The Bride bursts into tears.

“I know it’s difficult, but you have to decide.” Wilma places her hands over Anastasia’s. “We’ll see this through, together.”

What does Anastasia find resolve for?

>Anastasia wants to escape. You’ll have to find her little sister and help them escape together.
>Anastasia wants to escape. You’ll tell the Groom the truth behind everything. She can’t leave him without reason.
>Anastasia wants you to convince the groom that she’s shit and to not continue with the wedding.
>Anastasia wants to kill herself at the altar. You’ll have to convince her that it’s not a good idea.
>Anastasia will do the wedding. She wants you to hand the money to her sister, so she can get away from this mess.
>Write In.

What do you do?

>Follow Anastasia’s resolve immediately.
>Find Fiora.
>Find Odetta’s corpse.
>Write In.
>>
>>6055403
>>Anastasia will do the wedding. She wants you to hand the money to her sister, so she can get away from this mess.
If she marries Ugo then maybe that can be a useful connection when we go against the pillars. Also, Fiora might be at the wedding
>>
>>6055403
>>Anastasia wants to escape. You’ll tell the Groom the truth behind everything. She can’t leave him without reason.
>Find Odetta’s corpse.
>>
>>6055403
>Anastasia wants to escape. You’ll tell the Groom the truth behind everything. She can’t leave him without reason.
>>
>>6055403
>Write-in
>Anastasia wants to get back at her crappy family, but breaking Ugolino's heart in the process is too horrid! She wants to tell Ugolino everything and work together with him. If his good natured heart can shine through to her, it can shine through to another girl too! Anastasia can surely help him find somebody else later.
>Follow Anastasia’s resolve immediately
I don't wanna do Ugolino dirty. He might have issues with all this too
>>
>>6055439
seconding
>>
>>6055435
I'll change to this to break the tie
>>
File: 4633.png (268 KB, 640x800)
268 KB
268 KB PNG
“…I have to leave. There’s no way I can continue this life.” Anastasia finds her resolution. “But I can’t leave Ugo without closure. It’s the least he deserves, he needs to know the truth.”

“Leave that part to us.” You propose. “We’ll talk to him, I know he’ll understand.” If he’s as sweet as Anastasia says, it’ll be fiiiiine.

“Are you sure, Mr. Ando?!” Anastasia’s eyes gleam with hope.

“Point at his item. We’ll find him.” Matilda hands over the menu to Anastasia. She points at the Bull’s Eye Breakfast: Number 31. “Give me your number, just in case.”

“Y-Yes! Here you go, Ms. Spicy Bun Bun!” Anastasia loves her favorite poor person! Only Matilda has a functional phone, you better keep that in mind.

“Be ready to escape! If we’re lucky, it won’t need to come to this, but better be safe than sorry.” Wilma has some realism in her optimism.

“Yes, Ms. Bruun! I need a little time to find my little sister, and I’d be good to go!” Anastasia was ready to leave now, but since you’re giving her more space to prepare, she’ll do everything she can to have no regrets.

“Expect a call.” Matilda says it to make sure you’re all on the same page.

“I will! Here.” Anastasia pulls out a locket from her dress. She kisses it. “It’s his. Ugo will understand that I sent you if you show this to him. I love you all! You’re my best friends forever! If we ever cross paths, don’t hesitate to ask me for help! Goodbye, my lovelies!” Anastasia is fighting the tears as she steps away back into her room… That was the hardest decision this girl had ever taken.

Nariko would’ve loved all this drama.

“What should we do?” Matilda starts pondering in her seat.

“Isn’t it clear? We must talk to Mr. Ugolino.” Wilma doesn’t get what’s the hold up.

“But *where*?” Matilda raises a point. You don’t know if it’s a good one unless she explains herself. “If we call him over to the table: one, he might reject the offer; two, we’ll put a target on our backs, everyone in this room will know we had a meeting with the happy couple that won’t get married.”

“You have no idea how self-absorbed the people in places like these are.” Wilma rejects the notion outright. “I don’t know how to tell you this, but we’re virtually invisible to them unless we kick up a fuss.”

“Understood. Call the man over.” Matilda trusts the tomato on this one.

But would you?! Yes, but do you want to in this situation?! Maybe you have another idea!

Update on Odetta: She’s upset.

What do you do?

>Find Ugo’s room and politely knock on the door.
>Sneak into Ugo’s room.
>Call Ugo using the obtuse service that Mr. San Francisco provides.
>Write In.
>>
>>6055435
+1, we should ask the bride a way to contact her in the future, and a place and time to tell the groom to reunite with her in private if he ever decides to do something with his family if he really loves her because she really does
>>
>>6055568
>>Find Ugo’s room and politely knock on the door.
>>
>>6055568
>Find Ugo’s room and politely knock on the door.
>>
>>6055568
>Find Ugo’s room and politely knock on the door
>Make Matilda say the next: "The priest is having indigestion, tacos and salsa, the wedding may get a bit delayed if he doesnt get better so he told me to talk with you in person, may I enter?"
>Go invisible, the alien may be there and he probably remembers you
>>
File: 4634.png (220 KB, 800x640)
220 KB
220 KB PNG
“Let’s go to his room anyway. I think he’d appreciate the privacy if he gets emotional.” You don’t want to receive bad news in public.

“I didn’t think about that…” The monstrous Wilma feels so callous. “And yes, we should.”

“Don’t be hard on yourself, it’s difficult to think of others in a life-threatening situation.” Matilda doesn’t overthink it. She doesn’t care about the groom’s emotional state in the slightest.

“Mhm, we should focus more on comforting the groom than me.” Wilma half chuckles. The tomato does care about breaking hearts.

“Let’s find him.” You believe this is a non-issue to start with. Nobody thinks Wilma is a monster… except maybe Grace. But that’s a story for another day. You have a wedding to crash softly.

Like one of the worst people in the world told you (Your dad), you have to act the part to not be noticed. You three casually walk up to one of the many elevators. You don’t know the layout of the building, on first instinct, Room 31 should be on the third floor, but the hotel rooms are above floor 10 as the map on the elevator indicates. So, you guess you have to go to Floor 13, which is a bad omen that you’re willing to ignore.

Sunny vibes be praised, because nothing is out of the ordinary once you step out of the elevator, there’s a wonderful view of the sunset saying goodbye that you three appreciate briefly. Place is beautiful in and out. Next step, Room 31! You’re right on the money! This is the place to be. Maps don’t lie!

Similar to the Hotel you were in earlier, this one also operates with Key Cards. It’s just a detail you wanted to point out. Probably won’t be relevant. Enough delays, you raise your hand to knock on the door…

“Wait. Any idea about how this will go?” Matilda grabs your knocking arm before it bounces on the wood.

“Leave it to me. I know how to handle it.” You act like the reliable guy that you are. “You two know how effective of a talker I am.”

“Yes, absolutely. Anyone who knows how to handle Chio at her worst can do this.” Wilma has all the confidence in the world. She has a point, but she doesn’t know the first thing you did was headpat her for being a wild Nariko…

“Very well.” Matilda wants this job well done, or else everything will get a little hectic.

You knock on the door. Steps come closer, you feel the vibes of a clumsy man.

“Hello? Yes? How can I help you?” A disfigured head talks softly and politely, he’s wearing a silky smooth suit, tailor made. This must be the groom and he’s as hideous as the legends foretold. You’re not the one to judge a book by its cover, but you know he’s related to the wicked alien, so you can do whatever the fuck you want. He’s alone, but he just hung up the phone.
>>
>>6055615

“Hello, sir, may I speak to you about something important?” You retort with the same politeness you received. You have enough courage to maintain a respectful demeanor. At this point, your Stat should be called Composure instead of Courage, but you digress.

“I’m all ears.” Mr. Ugolino opens the door wider, not to give you space to enter, but to show you have all his attention.

What do you do?

>Be respectful and do the ‘You just got dumped’ dance.
>“We have a message from Anastasia that we must tell you privately.” Be pretty neutral in your delivery. Factual even.
>“It’s about your wedding, may we enter? We’re friends of the bride and have bad news.” Act like Anastasia just died. Like, you won’t say she passed away, but your act channels that energy. You’ll be dead serious, essentially.
>“Bro, this is gonna suck. Sheesh, look, the wedding is off and there’s nothing you can do about it.” Drop the bomb, let it sink in, then give more details.
>Write In.

(Last Reply of the Day, we continue tomorrow!)
>>
>>6055616
>“We have a message from Anastasia that we must tell you privately.” Be pretty neutral in your delivery. Factual even.
Keep it straight. Do the "bro this shit sucks" later
>>
>>6055615
>"Wow you're related to that alien?" Point out the differences between him and his brother.
>>
>>6055616
>>
File: narinoart.png (20 KB, 132x132)
20 KB
20 KB PNG
>>6055616
Sorry, everyone, delaying for tomorrow due to technical difficulties! Hopefully, we will start earlier, so be on the lookout!
>>
File: 4635.png (337 KB, 800x640)
337 KB
337 KB PNG
“We have a message from Anastasia that we must tell you privately.” You say in a neutral tone. You wonder how the way you’re dressed is affecting his perception as to what this might be. On second thought, you think you saw him yesterday at the Space Park.

The Groom taps his fingers on the door, the thought of his future wife turns his face cheeks red. “…Please, come in.” He steps back to give everyone space to get in. You three cordially enter by saying a polite remark. “What seems to be the problem?” He can feel something is off.

It’s a fancy hotel suite matching the sunny vibes aesthetic of the place. The furniture is made out of wood and bamboo, looks sturdy and polished. The carpet looks so nice that you want to take your shoes off, but this is a shoes-on situation. The sunshine rays dissipate as the night falls, the perfect ambiance for bad news.

“Please, get yourself comfortable first.” Wilma says as sweetly as a person can.

“You as well.” The groom invites you to sit down. There are plenty of chairs around a TV set. For better diction, you rather stay on your feet.

“It’s difficult to put into words, but here I go…” You said everything that had to be said. The others chimed in to alleviate the load. You see a future for this trio as a theater group. Maybe with puppets. Or maybe you shouldn’t be in awe of your storytelling abilities as a team when you’re crashing a wedding.

The point is, he now knows the entire backstory, and Anastasia’s ultimate decision.

“A-Are you sure this isn’t a misunderstanding?” Despite the long backstory with an awful amount of detail, Ugo Ugolino questions. This man is trying to find a glimmer of hope to grab so badly that he’s trying to reach a different dimension.

Matilda shows the pendant. You have no idea when she grabbed it, but it’s effective. The groom is speechless, smile frozen.

“…That’s how it is, eh? Sometimes things aren’t meant to be.” Ugo smirks with a dejected look in his eyes. Kinda. You think his eyes look dejected, but you aren’t sure how his face works. “Excuse me, I need to make a call.” He rushes to the bathroom and locks the door.

“He took it better than I expected.” You, foolishly, have some hope.

PLEASE, TAKE ME BACK, ANNIE! I’LL DO ANYTHING!!!” Ugolino screams desperately from within the other room.

Several minutes later of begging and tears, Ugo is ready to face reality as he finally comes out of the room. He’s heartbroken but functional. You and Wilma pat his back as he reflects on what’s happening…

“If only I knew she was being pressured by my family, I wouldn’t have bothered her. Neither of us wanted what this truly was.” Ugo laments, pendant in hand. “I should’ve known, it all went too smoothly, but I thought after working hard on myself, doing everything right for once instead of being a coward, I found something real. *We* found something real. But alas…”
>>
File: 4636.png (219 KB, 800x640)
219 KB
219 KB PNG
>>6056695

“It was real, Mr. Ugolino. Anastasia holds genuine feelings for you, I’m not the one to say whether they’re romantic or not, but they exist.” Wilma tries to cheer him up.

“That much I gathered, yes. Thank you.” Ugo believes that’s the only reason he’s not looking through the window and wondering what the asphalt tastes like. “But she left without me, and that says everything I need to know.” He offered to go along, but Anastasia reminded him that wouldn’t stop their troubles. She didn’t want him to have a life of constantly running away. “I still love her. But she doesn’t love me the same way back. I don’t want to settle for that type of relationship.” He didn’t buy the bride’s reasoning.

“It’s good you recognize what you want. It’s easy to settle on a life of misery.” Matilda says.

“I have gone through many hardships to fully grasp self-love. I’m no stranger to rejections.” Ugolino sighs. “Many… Many rejections. Isn’t that right, Laetitia?” He gets nostalgic as he looks through the window. You feel like these rejections weren’t long ago. You better not pry. “At least, Annie didn’t spit on my face.” You kinda want to pry, sounds like good drama.

“Right.” Matilda doesn’t know whether or not to feel bad for this guy now. “Emergency aborted then. This ended fairly amicably for both parties.”

“Far from it.” Ugolino shakes his head. “My family will take this resolution as a personal insult and will retaliate against everyone they *feel* wronged them. Mother spared no expenses for the wedding, invited influential people from all over the world, and funded a once-in-a-lifetime show for it. I haven’t seen her so joyous in my entire life. Canceling will be nothing short of humiliating.” Ugolino drops his head.

“Isn’t it worse to be stood up on the altar than canceling beforehand?” You raise an eyebrow.

“T-The event has to go as planned or it’s all the same.” Ugolino doesn’t think his mother will see the difference, he’s not hiding how scared he is. You met Utami, you know she was nuts back then, and now she’s beheading people, so she’s probably worse. This guy is too normal for the family he has.

“But we understood that Anastasia’s family will get the brunt of the damage. And we all agreed that’s a sacrifice she was willing to make. So, please, clarify to us why we should care.” Matilda is ice cold.

“W-W-What about me? My family will be furious with me!” Ugolino feels like you all are forgetting that he’s in trouble. “Annie might have exaggerated some details. Like beheading? Seriously? But I will be severely punished. And I’m sorry, but I’m not planning on escaping.”

“You’re leaving us in quite the predicament, Mr. Ugolino. How are we supposed to help you then?” Wilma is more than willing to lend a hand, but she has her reservations. It’s not like you have an escape plan prepared either.
>>
>>6056697

“There’s only one thing missing and that’s the bride. How can we fix it?” Ugolino gets in deep thought.

Uh-oh, this is the shenanigans part of the plan.

How do you intend to help Ugolino?

>By finding him a new Bride!
>By replacing Anastasia with a double: Fakenastasia!
>Find a way to delay the wedding without blaming anyone involved!
>You’ll speak to his mother! Utami is the one kicking up a fuss!
>You won’t. Fuck him.
>Write In.
>>
>>6056698
>>By replacing Anastasia with a double: Fakenastasia!
We can be masters of disguise!
>>
>>6056698
>>By finding him a new Bride!
>>
>>6056698
>By replacing Anastasia with a double: Fakenastasia!
>>
>>6056698
>>
>>6056698

I’m so sorry for this next bit…
…hey, Fiora, Odetta? Either of you up for a blind date?
>>
>>6056698
>>By replacing Anastasia with a double: Fakenastasia!
>>
File: 4637.png (146 KB, 640x800)
146 KB
146 KB PNG
“I have a suggestion.” You step up literally and figuratively. “Let’s replace Anastasia with a double. It’s the only way nothing feels off.” A Fakenastasia, if you will.

“What kind of double?” Matilda feels like the idea doesn’t have potential, but will hear you out.

“A puppet?” Wilma wonders. You knew it, this tomato has the soul of a puppeteer. Matilda raises her eyebrow, unsure if Bubble Tears was joking or not.

“But Anastasia is irreplaceable…” Ugolino once again looks through the window longingly. Wilma closes the curtains to stop him.

“No more poetic yearning.” Wilma wants everyone to do their best, meaning no distractions while thinking. “Mr. Ugolino, go have a break in your room. Relaxing will help with your mental anguish. Leave the planning to us.”

“Are you certain? Not to brag, but I’m quite sharp-witted.” Ugo thinks he can help.

“Trust us. You have a lot of stress to manage with the wedding and all.” You add.

“V-Very well.” Ugo smiles. It’s awful, like Amelia’s. “Thank you, everyone. I can tell why Annie put her trust in you!” He leaves the room. Probably the same reason he’s trusting you: Desperation.

Once the Groom without a Bride is locked in his room, you three can talk more freely. Well, kinda, he’s snoring loudly, having your life turned into pieces is exhausting. Seems the girls expect something magical. Your phone buzzes, you take it out.

“Fuck this guy, I hate this guy. Don’t help him. Help me!” Little O has a little complaint.

“Shush, we’re a committed bunch.” You frown.

“So committed you have me on the backburner…” Odetta will remember what you’ve done.

Eh, I just wish I had a better view to see what’s happening. Sounds like a blast.” A traitorous Mini-O laments before being sucked into the Little but Bigger O.

“Anyway, I expect you to have a plan.” Matilda feels like you have something under your sleeve. “Some Special Ability that only you know about, because I’m blanking on ideas for body doubles.”

“…!” Wilma gets hyped up! She doesn’t want to say anything because she knows you’ll do something very interesting.

Cool, more pressure for you. You thrive under pressure! If anyone doubts that, they should ask what you did last night.

What’s the plan?

>Call Ms. Cooldown, the make-up expert. She can get someone to look identically to Anastasia. You just have to pick who can play the role.
>Obviously, Wilma can use San Wich to bring someone from the Bubble Dimension who looks similar to Anastasia! Easy peasy!
>Call Constance. She might have a flame perfect for this situation! Volleyball head needs screen time, damn it! Worst case scenario, call Giorsal and ask the same favor…
>If Odetta is a ghost, she can take over bodies! Find someone with Anastasia’s characteristics and let the dead girl be your perfect actress.
>Write In.
>>
>>6056742
>>Call Ms. Cooldown, the make-up expert. She can get someone to look identically to Anastasia. You just have to pick who can play the role.
>>
>>6056742
>Call Ms. Cooldown, the make-up expert. She can get someone to look identically to Anastasia. You just have to pick who can play the role.
>>
>>6056742
>Call Constance. She might have a flame perfect for this situation! Volleyball head needs screen time, damn it! Worst case scenario, call Giorsal and ask the same favor…
>>
>>6056742
Johnny should play the role
>>
>>6056742
Well, at least Odetta’ll be amused enough to forgive Johnny if he does it.
>>
File: 4638.png (172 KB, 640x800)
172 KB
172 KB PNG
“I know the perfect person, and she doesn’t require any supernatural ability.” You adjust your glasses! You look back down at your phone, Liu gave you her number. “Odetta, connect me with Ms. Cooldown.”

“Hey, pal, I’m suffering here. Can’t do jack squat.” Odetta lets you down.

“P-Please try. The faster we get through this, the faster we’ll get you to your body.”

“Fine…” Odetta goes into a hole in the ground, and comes out of one on top. “TUuuugh…, here’s the number… please, don’t use your phone to call…” She’s struggling. You feel bad for her.

“Thank you. Mat, write it down.” You’ll let the ghost rest in peace. “She’s an extremely skillful Make-Up Artist. If I didn’t know better, I’d say she actually has supernatural powers.” You explain.

“Sounds interesting.” Wilma is quietly excited to watch the eccentric talents on display.

“Do you want to lead the call?” Matilda hands over her phone.

“Sure, I’ll make the arrangements.” You don’t mind.

The call goes amazingly well. Ms. Cooldown is down for some practice! Due to her side gig, she’s well acquainted with the Hotel. It’s a filming spot for some dramas, plus a hotbed for international artists. In 15 minutes or so, the ultimate stylist shows up with all her equipment! Better prepared than she ever was at school when you were wooed by her skills. You introduce the spectacular girl to the group.

“I knew I’d get a lifer when I worked on you, Ando debonair.” Ms. Cooldown lowers her sunglasses and winks. “You get into all kinds of hijinks. Is this one of them?”

“Yeah! Sorry, I didn’t say much on the phone.” To be fair, you wanted to, but she made the call short. “We need you to disguise someone like last time.”

“Liu told me to expect as much every time you ring me. I say bring it.” Ms. Cooldown is ready to get her hands dirty. “Wasn’t expecting a new number though. Always keeping girls on their toes, eh? Who am I working on today? This one?”

“Me?” Wilma wasn’t expected to be volunteered.

“Silky smooth skin, I bet you blush like a red light in the rain! I tease! You’d be a great canvas to work on! What a dignified beauty!” Ms. Cooldown examines the tomato.

“…Thank you?” Wilma doesn’t know if she appreciates the description.

“Or will it be Ms. Piercing Eyes? An elegant profile with much potential to uncover?” Ms. Cooldown turns to Matilda. “I’ve seen you around. What an athletic body you hide beneath the signboards! Yum Yum!”

“I’m not on duty right now.” Matilda doesn’t want her to bring attention to Yu Yan’s presidential campaign.

“No free samples today, you’ll have to rock the cost. Now speak! Tell me the vision! And let me transform you!” Ms. Cooldown requires instructions.

“I need you to change someone into her.” You show a selfie of Anastasia that you just asked her for. “Like, an exact copy.”
>>
>>6056801

“Wow! Ask her for a 360. Need all angles, and it’ll be done a-s-a-p. Who do I work my brush on?” Ms. Cooldown barely sees this as a challenge.

Wilma and Matilda exchange looks, neither is ready to volunteer.

That’s right, someone has to play the role of Fakenastasia…

Who do you pick?

>You.
>Wilma.
>Matilda.
>Fiora.
>Find Odetta’s body and pick her.
>Ugolino.
>Look around for someone to fill the role.
>Write In.

Maybe you don’t need Ugolino either. You’ll have people fill the role of the Bride AND the Groom! But who?

>Ugolino. Don’t be stupid.
>You.
>Wilma.
>Matilda.
>Write In.
>>
>>6056803
>>Wilma.
>You.
>>
>>6056809
+1
>>
>>6056803
>You.
>Ugolino. Don’t be stupid.
COMMIT TO THE BIT
>>
File: 4639.png (165 KB, 640x800)
165 KB
165 KB PNG
“I think Wilma is closer to Anastasia’s proportions, right?” You ask the room. “She should be your canvas.”

“Yes, absolutely.” Matilda is quick to answer. She doesn’t want the role.

“…!” Wilma gets surprised, then a little upset. “…Yes, it’d be strange if the bride was 2 feet smaller than the groom is used to.” This woman is petty.

“Good luck kissing those meaty lips.” Matilda retorts. This woman is petty too.

“Hey, hey, hey. No more frowning, it ruins the base material.” Ms. Cooldown pulls out her tools. “Hold on, are you trying to replace one-half of tonight’s happy couple?”

“Mhm, both in fact, I want you to turn me into the groom too.” It’s only fair for you to go through the madness as well.

“…?!! Y-You’ll play the groom?” Wilma turns a shade redder, her tomato genes are flowing.

“It’d be quicker if I punch you in the face if you want to look like him.” Matilda half-jokes.

“Jealous?” You wiggle your eyebrows. The tomato is all yours.

“T-Think what you want.” Matilda looks away, a little flustered. Not the answer you were expecting.

“Do you want to replace me?” Wilma teases.

“Whether I want to or not. And let me be clear, I haven’t confirmed my intentions in any direction. The plan has more chances of succeeding with me on the sidelines, so why bother thinking of what-ifs?” Matilda is too much of a professional to put her feelings first, despite them being pretty straightforward. Ms. Cooldown finds the fit girl’s answer dorky.

“Hold it before you fold it, love birds. I can’t help you with the costumes. These outfits are not ULTRAMODERN, but they’re ULTRA EXPENSIVE! I can’t fake good-quality fabric. Nuh-uh.” Ms. Cooldown does an X with her arms. “Get the OGs, or your plan is going straight to the dumpster like it’s fast fashion.”

“We have an opportunity to take her dress, Anastasia is expecting us to escort her out of the building.” Matilda checks her phone. “Her escape plan depended on the people she was supposed to meet instead of us, remember? The real bride can’t leave alone.”

“Yikes! These are hijinks, alright!” Ms. Cooldown didn’t expect to be involved in something so exciting. “Okay, sister, I’ll start working on you! No need to waste minutes like they rain every day!”

You’ll have to split forces, and even try to add more helping hands to the group.
>>
>>6056856

What do you do?

>You don’t need anyone else’s help to get Anastasia out and grab the dress. You’re the guy who turns invisible god damn it. Go yourself! It’s faster!
>Find Odetta’s body so she can help with what’s going on. Maybe recruit Fiora too.
>Send Matilda to collect the dress and help Anastasia escape. You and Wilma will prepare the wedding plan.
>Go with Matilda to help Anastasia. At the end of the day, she’s the person in most danger. You need to secure her safety no matter what!
>Send Matilda to find Odetta’s body and recruit Fiora. You’ll prepare for the wedding, then you’ll help Anastasia.
>Write In.

(Last Reply of the Day, we return tomorrow!)
>>
>>6056857
>>Go with Matilda to help Anastasia. At the end of the day, she’s the person in most danger. You need to secure her safety no matter what!
>>
>>6056892
+1
>>
>>6056892
+1 protect the VIP from being decapitated
>>
File: 4640.png (280 KB, 640x800)
280 KB
280 KB PNG
“Right, then us two will help Anastasia.” You point at yourself and Mat. She needs to get into the action or else she’ll think the adventure is too boring! No good reason for you to stay here and watch. “C’mon, Mat, we have to go.”

The fit girl nods and sends a message to the VIP about your soon arrival. Anastasia is in Room 87, meaning she’s on Floor 18.

“Be careful out there.” Wilma wishes you two good luck as she starts being transformed.

“Line is open if you need anything.” Ms. Cooldown winks with her phone in hand. The koala will be your only contact here, since Matilda has the only functional phone of the gang. You could ask Ugolino for his, but common sense tells you it won’t be a good idea. “Now let’s work on the base…”

Minutes later and one elevator ride to boot, you arrive at Floor 18. It doesn’t look particularly different than where you were, with the notable exception being the paintings on the walls are different. It helped that Ugolino’s room was the first one overall, Room 87 is in the awkward position of being at the end of one of the hallways. Made you appreciate the large number of room this hotel has.

After whatever phone exchange Matilda and Anastasia ensured each other's identities as a security measure, the Bride-to-never-be opens the door with luggage in hand, a large suitcase with wheels. Matilda pushes her back into the room and closes the door to brief her on the plan.

“You need my wedding dress?” Anastasia has no idea what the plan is. “I’m sorry, my little angel, but I don’t have any other clothes with me.” Her cheeks turn rosy even thinking about it.

“What’s in your luggage then?” You scratch your cheek with confusion.

“My little sister!” Anastasia taps it with glee. “Say hi to the kind people who are helping us!”

“Yoo-hoo, whoever you are! You guys rule! Rule, I say! We love you!” The enthusiastic voice of a girl thanks you two. She sounds about you and Matilda’s age, which is odd considering that the suitcase is not *that* big. It explains the oddly placed holes in it though.

“We love you very much indeed!” Anastasia tenderly smiles. “How did… How did Ugo take the news?”

“Didn’t you two have a long call together?” Matilda raises an eyebrow. The bride should know he’s heartbroken.

“Um, yes, but, after that…” Anastasia’s face is full of guilt. “Please, tell me he didn’t cry...”

“He’ll survive if we help him.” You reassure. Ugolino did cry a lot though. It’s a shame the wedding didn’t go through since these two are crybabies.

“T-Then let me hand you my dress at once!” Anastasia turns around. “Please, lower my zipper!” She moves her hair away from her back.

“Huh?” You didn’t expect such a sudden change of heart.

“You can’t leave in your underwear.” Matilda points out.

“Hey! Annie! If you’re going to go out naked, you should be the one here!” Luggage sister complains.
>>
>>6057347

You weren’t expecting to need more clothes…

What do you do?

>Propose to Anastasia and Matilda to swap clothes.
>Swap clothes with Anastasia. Or stay in your underwear. You don’t want to ruin the dress. You can turn invisible, it’ll be fiiine.
>Let Anastasia go into the luggage. You don’t know if she fits though. The Sister will have to handle the escape plan.
>Tell them to use the briefcase for the money. Why is the sister hiding in there?
>Write In.
>>
>>6057350
Can't we go invisible and escort that way?
>>
>>6057351
She'll need clothes after she's escorted away tho.
>>
>>6057350
>>Propose to Anastasia and Matilda to swap clothes.
>>
>>6057347
>Swap clothes with Anastasia. Or stay in your underwear. You don’t want to ruin the dress. You can turn invisible, it’ll be fiiine.
>>
File: nariliunchbreak.png (19 KB, 132x132)
19 KB
19 KB PNG
>>6057350
Sorry, everyone, this will be the only reply of the day. We will finish the thread tomorrow!
>>
>>6057350
>>
>>6057350
>>
>>6057350
>>
>>6057350
>>Let Anastasia go into the luggage. You don’t know if she fits though. The Sister will have to handle the escape plan.
The bride, no matter what clothes she wears, would be easily identifiable.
Best she is hidden for the escape.
>>
File: 4641.png (183 KB, 800x640)
183 KB
183 KB PNG
“But you fit so perfectly like it’s meant to be…” Anastasia places her head on top of the briefcase and pats it. “I’m not like you, Cassie, I don’t have the gymnastics background to do so, anyhow.” The Bride-to-never-be stops acting so caring to her luggage. “My Ms. Spice bun bun’s concerns are well founded. I may outrun everyone’s glance, but any moment of hesitation and I run the risk to grab everyone’s attention without, uhm, *proper attire.*”

“How about you swap clothes with Matilda?” You propose. There’s an important height discrepancy, and build, and other attributes. But! Uh, you admit that these two have pretty distinct body shapes, but what matters is that both are very attractive, so it’s fine. The Scissors Koala said that it’s easier to make good-looking people pass for others! You have solid arguments from experts on the matter! It’s not even up to you, you just made a suggestion!

“You’re so incredibly smart, Mr. Ando! Not a soul will fetch me a look in such a mute outfit! Only Ms. Spice can look gorgeous in it!” Anastasia believes you’re the smartest man alive as tears begin to form again. She’s always crying, from joy or sadness. Matilda isn’t offended by the comment as it’s her casual gear. “We must hurry! Please, lend me a hand!” Once again, Anastasia wants someone to help with her zipper.

“*Now* you want to dress me like a bride?” Matilda deadpans. “Hold on a moment, you’re okay with him watching us undress here?”

“Where else? We’re hurting for time, my little angel!” The crying Soon-not-to-be Bride is desperate to escape.

“Have the decency to tell the guy to look away, Annie! Keep that dress pure!” The Briefcase shouts. “Maybe he can join me in here. He’s hot, like *hot hot*, right?”

“I cannot say, Cassie. He looks rather blobby to me...” Anastasia sounds apologetic for having a low opinion of you, whatever she meant by it. “Ms. Spice looks delicious to me.”

“Stop crying then! You can’t see a thing with your eyes all glassy!” The Briefcase demands an evaluation.

“Be patient! Now, I beg you, Mr. Ando. Just this little favor.” Anastasia gets really close to you, basically forcing you to help her, and that’s what you do. Plain and simple. You wonder if she has some kind of exhibitionist fetish like a certain redhead who hates high-quality vans. “You’re so kind! My love for you is eternal!”

“Hey! Annie! You’re forgetting something!” The sister wants Anastasia to have some decorum.

But it’s too late, you’re watching the Bride start to strip to her underwear like this is your honeymoon! Well, you have a different wife waiting. Anastasia seems to have issues with the lower part of the dress. Her eyes are getting especially watery when she realizes she’s trapped.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (397 KB, 1000x1100)
397 KB
397 KB PNG
>>6058265

“Let me...” Matilda walks forward to help before you can suggest anything. She already stripped down to the bare minimum. It’s sports underwear, a little more revealing than what she wore when you massaged her.

“P-Please, t-there’s no need…!” Anastasia gets redder in front of Matilda. She can barely handle her in that outfit.

“Do you need anything?” You offer since you’re doing nothing.

“Don’t stare so intensely...” Matilda slightly blushes. Your question was meant for the bride!

“Bwah~!” Anastasia pops out of her dress. “Free at last!” She jokes as she wipes her tears. “Oh the heavens~ You’re such a beautiful angel…” She’s mesmerized by Matilda’s appearance now that she sees clearly.

“Your clothes.” Matilda tries to hand Anastasia her outfit as she ignores the compliment. But Anastasia doesn’t respond. “Ms. Oexle?”

“Oh my god… what gorgeous people you two are.” Anastasia is in deep love.

“Aaah! I’m missing something good! It’s not fair!” The briefcase grumbles. “Sis! We gotta go!”

“You’re giving him too much of a show anyway.” Matilda just stares at Anastasia like she’s not half-naked herself.

“Y-Yes!” Anastasia snaps out of it and starts putting on Matilda’s clothes.

“You. Help me.” Matilda starts adjusting the wedding dress on her body…

“R-Right…” You lost your train of thought for a while as well.

With the clothes exchange done, the plan moves to the next stage. Well, you’re going to comment that neither outfit particularly fits the silhouette of both women, but they do showcase their attributes in a way. Your idea was to take Anastasia and her sister into a taxi directly to the airport and bid them farewell. But that isn’t possible. All their money is in Gor$, and the exchange rate isn’t bad overseas, but it’s difficult to explain this amount of money to customs. They have no other option but to stay in Prancijan for a while, so you suggest they meet with Sewel since he knows a way to make Real “Fake” IDs like Yu Yan’s or Rooke’s.

The plan is to send them to Craig, tell him that they’re your friends, and explain their situation. You’re sure he’s gonna help. But you have to get them there, and the only way is to help them out of the building…

Will you use your flame powers? Or will you be cunning and sneak them out another way? That will be resolved next time, that’s it for this thread, thanks for playing, and see you next time!
>>
>>6058266
Thanks for running!
>>
>>6058266
Thanks for running

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.