[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/qst/ - Quests

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
Draw Size ×
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Additional supported file types are: PDF
  • Roll dice with "dice+numberdfaces" in the options field (without quotes).

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Expect some downtime in the next few minutes for upgrades!

[Advertise on 4chan]

Genre: Low Fantasy, Adventure, Romance, Action
THEME: War, Monster, Incest, Death

Once upon a time, in a dark chamber of a filthy dungeon, there lived an abomination born among humans – you!

Your first home was a parish in a small village, where you and the old priest took care of each other. There was also a woman who visited the chapel frequently, bringing things for you.

But some accidents in your youth culminated in your expulsion and made the old mausoleum in the Zold Viz swamp your new home. You can’t leave the ruins, and you survive like an underground animal.

>++++suffering

Sometimes, humans pass by in search of treasures, and you let them venture further into the dungeon, only for them to be killed in the next rooms. When they stubbornly challenge you, they are also injured and killed. What else could you do?

Aside from that, you don't get many visitors, but goblins and kobolds speak to you and feed you in exchange for favors.

It’s been 10 years here, and you feel that:

>my life is shit (++hatred)
>I’ve gotten used to it (++stoicism)
>it’s just a bad moment (+hope +brightness)
>>
File: JOURNAL.png (1.48 MB, 1920x1080)
1.48 MB
1.48 MB PNG
Here is your sheet. I will explain how it works throughout the game.
>>
>>6103259
>I’ve gotten used to it (++stoicism)
Thats how its been since we were born man, kobolds and gobs suck but they aint as bad as those tall humie fucks
>>
>>6103259
>it’s just a bad moment (+hope +brightness)
>>
Vote time ends in 17 minutes.
>>
>>6103259
>>it’s just a bad moment (+hope +brightness)

A monster doesn't necessarily need to kill everything or have no aspirations. After all one persons monster might be another persons friend.
>>
>>6103268
>>6103269
>>6103271
hope wins.
>writing
>>
File: daphne wizard.jpg (43 KB, 736x572)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
You believe that life is made up of good and bad phases, and that this is just one of those dark moments. Deep down, you're convinced that it's only a matter of time before you leave this place and find your true purpose in the world.

One day, a group of adventurers solves the puzzle that opens the doors to your chamber. When the doors swing open…

You see a thin man of average height, his face covered by an old cloth, entering while holding a torch.
He is the first to step out of the dark room and into your chamber, and he says to the others, "We found it..."

Next, a tall blond knight with a strong jaw and red armor enters, carrying a woman with glasses and a wizard's hat.

Do you do anything?

>attack
>speak (write in)
>keep calm and wait
>other (write in)
>>
File: rogue1.jpg (77 KB, 600x705)
77 KB
77 KB JPG
Sorry! Lack of IQ caused captcha problems.

here is the rogue
>>
File: peasant knight.jpg (180 KB, 736x1073)
180 KB
180 KB JPG
And the knight, cuz I cant just drop the three at once. Sorry.
>>
>>6103283
>>speak (write in)
Finally, I'm free! My heroes! Hallelujah!
>>
>>6103294
This puzzle has already been solved dozens of times. It connects your chamber with the rest of the dungeon.
>>
>>6103283
>keep calm and wait
>>
>>6103283
>speak "If you bring someone hurt, the swamp would make it even worse. If you want to I can point you to the direction of a village, but it has been years since I adventured out of this crypt"

We're not outright telling them to fuck off but surely they could catch it up.
>>
I'm going to see the therapist
>>
>>6103283
>speak (write in)
Might as well warn them that its not worth going further, maybe they will listen this time
>>
>>6103346
+1 Yeah I like this
>>
Guess who's back!
>>6103308
>>6103311
>>6103318
>>6103346
>>6103360
>writing
>>
The visitors approach. You can see them better by the light of the torch, but you don’t recognize any of the three types of uniform. They have few wounds and are covered in monster blood, but they don’t seem hostile.

"Bring me closer to him," says the woman.

The thief stops the warrior and whispers something.

Then he turns and shouts, "You’re the abomination, aren’t you? Do you understand what we’re saying? We’ve come in peace and have no intention of venturing deeper into the dungeon."

You soberly warn them, “If you bring someone hurt, the swamp would make it even worse. You think you’ll find treasure or glory here, but I’m telling you: it’s not worth going further. You’re not the first to pass through these doors, and everyone who went deeper never came back."

The mage starts to exclaim: "Oh, vile creature! We know you were born human! That you were thrown into the sewer by the nobles and raised among peasants! Please heed our plea! Budapest has closed its gates and declared war on the surrounding servant fields! All the nobles of the city are murderous vampires, guarded by undead knights! Vampires are powerful, evil creatures! Help us with your strength! For forty days the gates have opened, and the villages are attacked during the night. We have endured, but truly I tell you, we cannot last another forty, for the nights… The nights are growing longer each sunset!"

>write in
>>
>>6103370
>"How do you know about my history? And how are you sure I can be helpful on any of this="
>>
>>6103374
+1
They must be pretty desperate to be asking us for help
>>
>>6103370
>"Why should I help you? None from the villages ever cared for me. Actually, it does get pretty lonely here sometimes... How about this? If you get me a cute wife to live with me here I will help you!"
>>
>>6103374
>>6103377
>>6103378
>writing
>>
>>6103377
>Be adventuring party
>Somehow all of our nobles were actually turned into vampires
>The kingdom is being invaded and the town we leave keeps getting sieged
>That old fart of the church there's some abomination on a nearby mausoleum, and people say whoever enter mostly die, but it could be helpful
>It turns out the abomination can't do shit and our town is destroyed that same night we find it

It might not be like this, but that doesn't mean it's not a funny scenario
>>
>>6103385
Holy shit, my brain fart was more like a brain shart. I must've been so automatic that I couldn't see those huge errors
>>
You don't understand and respond to the speech "I'm not here because I want to, where I go only death and destruction flourish. Are you sure of that? And how do you know about my history? And how are you sure I can be helpful on any of this? Do you think an aberration like me would be able to help anyone? How?”

The girl tries to persuade you “I know it seems impossible, but there is a way out, a path to redemption. Don't let darkness define the monster you mention, God has blessed you with the choice to give him a purpose. By fighting the crown and the vampires you still have the chance to do something different, to bring some peace to everyone involved, including yourself."

Then, at the same time, the rogue and the knight recite “Only death can beat death.”

“We know you are strong. The villagers still talk about you in the village. The priest who educated you suggested it. He convinced us that searching the swamp was worth the risk. He begs you to help us.”

>if you release me from this place, I will lend you a taste of my power
>leave me alone, the same priest sent me here
>If you get me a cute wife to live with me here I will help you
>other (write in)
>>
>>6103394
>if you release me from this place, I will lend you a taste of my power
>But I won't work with empty promises. How I'm sure you three will be the ones who lock me up inside ones I'm done? Or even try to put me down
>>
>>6103407
+1
>>
>>6103407
once*
Won't be the ones*

Holy shit, I'm ESL but this is absurd even for my level
>>
>>6103407
>>6103409
>writing
>>
You don't want to leave any stone unturned. Humans are not trustworthy. You impose your conditions: “Very well, I can lend my power if you free me from this place, but I won't work with empty promises. How I'm sure you three will be the ones who lock me up inside the ones I'm done?”

The woman under the wizard hat calm you down “When a child, you were captured in a moment of weakness. Now you are a grown man, stronger than powerful heroes who ventured into the crypt. Probably stronger than us. Can't even guarantee that it will follow us when it leaves here. You will be free. But we have a deal, right? Do we have a deal?”

>yes, we do
>well, there's something I want in return… (write)
>from my point of view, you are stuck here with me, and I am very bored and stressed (get some fun: harm then, challenge then, or stuff)
>>
>>6103259
No, the peasant needs a monster WIFE
>>
>>6103421
>well, there's something I want in return… (write)
I want land, lordship and a lady
>>
>>6103428
I don't like the idea of asking for a wife, mostly because is cliche, but I do like the becoming a lord angle
>>
Ayo did they say God is a real baller and he'd be cool with us if we helped? God's that big bossman the old preacher worked for. He's gotta be good people.
>>
>>6103385
A little questioning can clarify the situation.

>>6103423
>>6103428
>>6103433
>writing
>>
>>6103458
Another time, another speaking maners. You don't have you have had no proof of God in your short clerical life, despite having heard many stories about miracles. In fact, your shapeshifting does not respond to the Eucharistic process.

>>6103461

In a convoy led by the thief, the four of you head up the dungeon. You can see them better now. The legs of the mage the knight is carrying don’t seem to have any injuries. In fact, she’s untouched, and her clothes haven’t even wrinkled yet.

Finally, there’s a hole in the ceiling with a 9-yard rope hanging down. "We came in through here," says the thief.

You’ve never been this close to freedom. The sunlight kissing your face and skin brings you ecstasy. Your legs tremble.

The mage is set down to whisper words of power while making gestures with her staff. She casts Lighten on the four of you, allowing everyone to climb without the slightest effort.

Your feet feel light, almost floating, but when you touch the rope, the knight hold you: "You'll need a name to be called from now. What was your name? Can you remember, Aberration?"

>Enter name.
>>
>>6103474
>You had no proof of God in your short clerical life
fix'd
>>
>>6103474
>Michael
>"It might be just temporary, who knows
Like the archangel. Let's see if we follow a path of salvation or war, or if we fall then change our name to something more accurate
>>
>>6103474
>repulsive basement dweller who is secretly the only hope for the broken world
My name... of course... is CHUD
>>
>>6103474
>>6103496
I'll +1 this. Or Uriel for the extra East Orthodox flair. It makes sense if we were "raised" by a church man that he may give us a name out of the Bible to strive toward. Everyone needs something to call them after all.
>>
>>6103474
Supporting the Archangel name
>>
>>6103498
>Chud
Fuck me anon... If I wasn't digging this much the quest for the moment and taking it seriously, I would really, and I mean it, REALLY vote for this.
>>
>>6103496
>>6103498
>>6103504
>>6103505
>>6103508
<writing
>>
>>6103526
It takes a few seconds for you to remember. "Ahm... M-Michael.... I haven't gone by that name for a long time, but It might be just temporary, who knows..."

The sun passes through the broken stained glass windows and burns your eyes. Finally, daylight and the first breath of fresh air in 10 years.

You're impressed by the ruins around you and how the mausoleum that was your home for so long is actually beautiful.

You walk toward the crumbling window of the ancient building and see the sunlight shining on the treetops of the swamp, leaving you in awe.

The adventurers wait for you to have your moment. You turn and can see them better now. The woman with glasses is beautiful and familiar. There are many wounds on the bodies of the knight and the thief.

Suddenly, sharp and raspy goblin voices.

“Hey, look, it’s Mike! He escaped the cave!” You look back and see goblins in silence.
>>
>>6103529

“Wasn’t he supposed to kill the kobolds for us?” “He must have already killed them, idiot!” “Let me ask,” “Mike, is that you? Did you kill all the kobolds?” “What are you doing here?” “Let’s get out of here! He’s with the humans!” “They stole our monster? Those bastards! Sound the horn, Curb.”

Goblin Curb waits for you to respond.

CHA check!
>Our deal ends here
>Calm down, Curb. I haven't forgotten the deal
>The humans are our allies now
>Keep your horn down, or die
>Write in)
>>
>>6103535
>>The humans are our allies now
Ayo chill lil dudes. Turns out there's big dudes up here that are bad as hell and once they're done up here they'll probably make people come down and take your shit. So priorities, capische?
>>
>>6103535
>haven't gone by that name for a long time
>lol it's mike
>>
>>6103540
Mikey boy is a spaghetti monster chuuni confirmed
>>
>>6103535
>Calm down, Curb. I haven't forgotten the deal
>"I have another deal to make, an urgent one that can't wait. You'll need to deal with the goblins by yourselves while I'm gone, but maybe I can make it up to you with something"
>"And if you don't like that, then I would feed the swamp with your FLESH, DOES ANYONE DOESN'T LIKE MY DEAL?!"
>>
>>6103535
We could use the help of these rat bastards and then work something out later
>>
>>6103535
And then make introductions between the goblins and the party.
>>
Rolled 1, 4, 5 = 10 (3d6)

>>6103538
>>6103551
>>6103719
>>6103739
>rolling, 6+3 or less.
>>
You decide to clarify the situation to calm the colony. bring harmony.

"Keep calm, goblins! I made a deal with these humans. There are monsters on the surface causing an infestation, and once they're done up there, they'll probably come down here and take your stuff. These humans are fighting the infestation, and they are our allies!" The goblins seem receptive. You were so close... but suddenly, Zalrog, the leader of the colony, appears, pushing through the crowd.

"Our what?!" he says angrily. "Do you believe what you just fucking said? Use your fucking head you retard! How do you think they got to you?! These cowards made their way to your chamber by crushing and slicing through goblin bodies! They can't escape! They’re demons, and they must pay!"

"Well, calm down..." A stupid reply, even for your first negotiation.

"You’re so ignorant, holy shit! Humans will come in, plunder all our treasure, and wipe us out! That's what they do."

The green crowd murmurs in agreement. "They eat goblin babies!" adds Curb Jr.

"Ahm, that... That’s–"

"Silence!" [...] "I know what to do." He calls you aside.

The goblins form a green wall of flesh to give him privacy.

"There’s a lot of work and too few slaves in the caves. Pick one human to stay with us. I'll say the decision was mine."

>the rogue
>the knight
>the mage
>I’m sick of your shit
>other (write in)
>>
The show can't stop.

(thats zalrog)
>>
>>6104081
>other (write in)
I thought we were friends Zalrog, perhaps you would rather I side with the kobolds instead.
>>
>>6104081
>"Wait, we have treasure? You been holding out on me!"
>>
>>6104159
>>6104180
>writing
>>
"Wait, we have treasure? You've been holding out on me!"

"Uh... Sacred goblin statues, friend. My father's generation preserved them before you came along. Don't think about it now! There's a trial going on here!"

You look back, seeing how wounded and surrounded they are. Human lives are in your hands. You don't want to make this decision. You decide to blackmail Zalrog with a threat of betrayal.

"I thought we were friends, Zalrog. Perhaps you'd rather I side with the kobolds instead."

"You think you can do whatever you want? You can't do that. They hate you and will poison you."
"Why don't you just make a choice already? You're not human, they betrayed you. I feed you! I protect you from the kobolds you betrayed, and now they want to kill you."
"That's why you don't think. I think for you. Pick someone."

>choose (write in)
>other (write in)
>>
>>6104209
>"Take the rogue"
The witch was nice to us, and the knight is probably more useful in a fight
(Also, the rogue is the most likely to have some skills to escape from captivity on his own)
>>
>>6104209
>other (write in)
"Zalrog they won't give up one of theirs without a fight, and if theres too much work already then losing more won't do any good. I just want to return good for good. Once I take care of their problem I can have land, I can have -this- land and keep people out of it for good."

(Also maybe throw in that we could take care of the Kobolds with these guys? If it makes a difference.)
>>
The first of 3, or the biggest when I get back in a few hours will decide.

>>6104420
Require a successful Charisma roll.
>>
>>6104420
+1
>>
>>6104420
>>6104498
Fuck it, I'm gonna add something extra

>"Zalrog, you're making not easy. I don't care if I'm not human and they left me here, I just want to help. Is better if you just leave us all go, you know why? Because I could ask for a shinny great sword, or brand new daggers for you, ones that are not rusted, dull, and of course ten times better than what any other goblin has in this whole swamp. If you stop making all of this a problem, you would have a new sword that shows how great of a boss you are, and a new ´sacred goblin artifact´ for your son or whatever. We know that stuff about the sacred goblin statues is something you just invented, and I've been nice to you all these years, so better trust me and stop this non-sense"
>>
Rolled 6, 2, 6 = 14 (3d6)

>>6104383
>>6104420
>>6104532
>rollin
>>
Rolled 4, 6, 4 = 14 (3d6)

>>6104615
What if I rollled
>>
>>6104640
lol the same
>>
>>6104615
The roll was a great failure, 8 (14-6) is too wide a margin for success. However, due to the intelligent reply from the dwarf earlier, I'll let it slide with a small consequence.

"You know, I was getting really impatient. Good thing you came up with such a great idea. This will be good for both sides." He raises his hand to call for silence, quieting the goblins' laughter and monkeying around. "It is decided that you will be released today."

The goblins roar in astonishment, and the humans embrace each other. You feel proud, as you had a chance to do good for the first time and took it. You saved lives.

To avoid morale damage, Zalrog decides that the adventurers will be expropriated. Unable to resist, the humans are timidly disarmed and stripped by goblin soldiers.

There's a small dead bug inside the wizard's hat that the goblin soldier in charge of carrying it sniffs and eats. "Hey, my bug!"
The mage tries to resist the goblin pulling at her staff, but she's easily dragged along. "My alkaline wax staff! No!" Her fingers slip, and she lets go.

The goblin soldier carrying the mage's hat and staff is surrounded by amazed servant goblins trying to grab at them. He holds the items as high as he can to protect them.
Another soldier gets careless carrying the rogue’s hood, which falls into the green crowd and becomes a shuttlecock.

Rags and sandals are provided to clothe your companions.

The rogue sees his hood for the last time and resigns himself. It was certainly his most cherished item, as he was bald all along. He tears a piece of cloth with his teeth to make a new hood.

>(1/2)
>>
>>6104653
The knight shields the wizard, blocking the goblins trying to touch her body, pushing them away so she can dress herself in the filthy rags.

Her feet are small. Her knees, familiar cheeks, and the extremities of her body are pink. The little girl looks like a beautiful porcelain doll, but she has the highest degree of impaired mobility in both legs — she's paralyzed. This is completely inadequate for dungeon crawling, and it leaves you curious.

She’s upset, but when she realizes they didn’t give a damn about her books, having bitten them and tossed them to the ground, she excitedly crawls over to retrieve them.

In the middle of all this, Zalrog calls you aside, "I don’t understand. You’ve always killed. You’ve delivered so many humans to me. What’s different this time?"

It’s true, you’ve killed people before, but for the first time, you had a choice. "Uh… It’s just that–"

"Never mind, I won’t understand. Here, take this." He opens a bottle with bits of fruit pulp and spits into it. "Let it ferment for a few weeks before drinking. Come back soon and bring lots of gifts."

>goblin flask - goblin beer made with potato and spit, drink to become a more monstrous version of Zalrog for a few minutes

"I can’t believe the colony released all of us for so little. And on top of that, I’m leaving with a gift. Thank you, Zalrog. I’ll give you everything I promised."

“Yes, compared to our loser, cold-blooded neighbors, goblins are stubborn and hate losing. I wouldn’t have been able to free them alive if, while I was shouting at you, the colony didn’t have another lost human to enslave. Who knows, I must be chosen by the gods.”

>oh nice (leave)
>what (worry and ask him)
>>
>>6104661
>oh nice (leave)
We had the best outcome, no rape
>>
>>6104666
fine
>writing
>>
The air from the depths of the swamp seems to bother everyone, but to you, it's pure in comparison and revitalizes your lungs.

You enjoy the muffled sound of sandals against the damp ground as the adventurers walk out of the goblin lair.

As they cross the moss-covered stone gate that marks the exit of the colony, the gray sky emerges before them, like a promise of freedom.

You look back.

The goblins watch from a distance, their eyes attentive but with a more relaxed posture. They kept their word. And now, the silence among the humans speaks louder than any words could.

A collective sigh echoes, followed by quick embraces, an unspoken relief shared through tired glances. The mage hugs her books to her chest tighter than before.

After descending the hill that supports the mausoleum, the knight lays down on the grass while the others sit. They're all panting and sweaty.

"You saved us." His voice carries raw gratitude, without pretense. "They would have overwhelmed us, but we're free and we still have our lives. Thank you, Monster Michael."

Receiving attention and recognition for the first time, you
>feel happy, you want more of this
>feel disgusting about the human weakness. their vunerability and dependence feels repugnant
>feel numb, then (write) for feeling nothing

The sun begins to rise on the horizon, its faint light piercing through the swamp’s mist. "Everything's going to be fine, the boat is nearby," says the rogue.

>meet the rogue better (serious conversation)
>meet the knight better (lighthearted conversation)
>I can carry you so the boys can rest, little mage
>stay isolated
>say something to everyone (write in)
>other (write in)
>>
>>6104807
>feel numb, then (puzzled) for feeling nothing
>meet the rogue better (serious conversation)

Even if we're hopeful things are going our way, and it looks like we did something good, maybe there needs to be a bigger achievement that will give us joy.
>>
>>6105344
>writing
>>
You hear the words, but it doesn't resonate. Not in the way you expected. The recognition is there, but inside you, there is just a puzzling emptiness, as if something is missing. Maybe you need something greater to feel the joy you expected.

[...]

Your band keeps crossing the deep swamp. There's a body of still water alongside the trail.

Then, the rogue, with his new hood made of goblin rags, looks at you. He approaches, almost placing a hand on your shoulder, but hesitates. His mature voice breaks the silence:

"Listen, out here, you don't negotiate with goblins. You kill them, or run if there are too many at once.”

>"Yes I do."
>"I know how to deal with goblins."
>"I will not. Thank you."

He doesn't respond to your words. “Apply it to all monsters, for your own good."

The conversation ends.

[...]

During the walk, the rogue suggests slowing down, leaving the three of you slightly behind. He signals for you to come closer.

"There are larger beasts from here on. I need to scout ahead, so Énók won’t have to run carrying her in his arms. We don’t have weapons."

"You know the area, Rogue?"

"I studied our path. It's just another swamp. I've been through worse. My name is Sadrak, by the way. Nice to meet you, Monster Michael."

>"A hooded man introduces himself by name?"
>The next step?"
>"Énók?”
>“Who is she?”
>"Noticed you always lead the convoy.”
>other (write)
>>
>>6105502
>"Énók?”
>>
>>6105502
>"I know how to deal with goblins
>“Who is she?”
>>
>>6106437
>>6106465
I'm going to wait +20 minutes long. If nobody comes to break the tie I will roll for it.
>>
Rolled 4, 5, 4 = 13 (3d6)

>>6106437 3 to 10
>>6106465 11 to 18
>>
File: daphne+enok.png (3.19 MB, 1588x1562)
3.19 MB
3.19 MB PNG
"The girl? Well, you'd have to ask someone more important about that. She’s Daphne, a noble college mage who was on the right side of the walls. She carries those stupid books like they’re her life. Seems like she bought into the idea of rescuing you even before our officers did. She’s naïve, but she’s not dumb."

You both glance back quickly at Daphne. She’s trying, in vain, to clean her glasses with her small hands and the goblin rag.

"To be honest, I don’t know how she’d still be alive with those legs if it weren’t for me, and then you. Go easy on her. This might be the second worst day of her life."

>”Second?”
>”But here with those legs…”
>”How does someone so weak have a voice among war generals?”
>”What's suddenly making you so sensitive?”
>”A noble among peasants?”

>"Énók?"
>"A hooded man introduces himself by name?"
>other (write)
>"What are going to happen once we arrive?"
>>
>>6106570
>”Second?”
>>
>>6106570
>”Second?”
>>
>>6106570
>”Second?”
>>
>>6106570
>second?
>>
>>6106588
>>6106656
>>6106872
>>6106971
>writing
>>
Sadrak sighs, his eyes darting away for a moment, as if he's pondering how much to say:

“Do you really want to know? Well then, we found Daphne badly scarred, being discarded like trash in an open ditch by the citadel guards. To think her life was spared by a couple of my arrows going into the hearts of those scoundrels… When Daphne finally awoke, she could only recall fragments of the horror she and her mother suffered in the Royal Gaols. Poor girl, if only—”

The talk is interrupted by Daphne’s pained groaning. “She’s hurt!” the knight yells at the two of you.

You turn back and see Daphne resting against a tree bark covered with goblin rags, cold drops of sweat running down her pale neck. “I-I’m okay, it’s just that… I sense something down the valley. Something drenched in an strange aura.”

As Énók helps her, Sadrak removes his garb and lifts his nose, taking a breath of the foul air permeating the swamp. “She’s right. It smells of rotten wood… and dregs.”

>investigate (You and other man, or nobody else, scout ahead)
>ask Sadrak or Énók to go ahead
>hide group (You and Sadrak can do it while Énók scouts alone, or you can hide everybody together)
>try to find another path
>ask Daphne to try harder to sense what's ahead
>other (write in)
>>
>>6107063
>investigate (You alone)
>>
>>6107063
>Ask Sadrak to scout ahead
>>
>>6107063
>Ask Sadrak to scout ahead
>>
>>6107583
>>6107644
>>6107659
Closed votation. Please wait a few hours for the next update :)
>>
To be continued.

>>6108875
>>6108875
>>6108875

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.