[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

>girls compliment me on my looks all the time
>am still virgin

why the fuck am I so shy?
>>
quit being an emo fag and talk to them
maybe youre low test, or youre gay
>>
>>46742365
Leave
Origigigigigigi
>>
If a girl compliments you just reply with "no u".
I know it sounds silly but girls love that.
>>
>>46742734
this is awful advice
>>46742365
first try to understand that unless you are hideous you will get compliments often but dont always read too much into them. instead of letting others tell you you are good looking, you have to be confident in your looks yourself and have that lead to a realization that you dont need to be shy. being confident is a meme but it can work for some people
>>
>>46742365
>girls never compliment me on my looks
Aside from things like "oh you cut your hair/shaved it looks nice"
>haven't touched a girl intimately in years
>>
>>46742365
"you're handsome" doesn't necessarily mean "jam your cock down my throat"
unless you're chad but that goes without saying
>>
>>46742365
>girls compliment me on my looks
Better question is why are you still on r9k? Just to try and make robots jealous?
>>
>>46742982
jealous of what? its not like its getting me anywhere. im still a sad pathetic virgin that doesnt know how to act around women, dude.
>>
>>46742923
>haven't touched a girl intimately in years
>implies you've touched a girl intimately once
gtfo normie
>>
>>46742365
dik smol
>>
>>46743050
i have a pretty big penis desu, im still afraid of girls though.
>>
>>46743141
well good for you. I have giant balls and a clit
>>
>>46743003
You can learn how to act around women, but I can't fix my face unless I get rich and have surgeries. I have never been complimented on my looks by a girl.
>>
>>46742365
Shyness has less to do with anything related to your looks and more to do with social rejection as a child or teen.
Its fixable, but takes serious effort.
>>
Walk into a nightclub, random girl squeezed my face.
What did she mean by this?

I got scared and walked away.
>>
>>46744417
she wanted to give you syphilis and herpes
you were right to run
>>
File: 1495294114sanstitre25.png (422 KB, 796x597)
422 KB
422 KB PNG
>>46744424
This isn't the first time this happened to me.

Once aimeone grabbed my arm. Got scared walked away. And some other random quick time events that my brain just couldn't process in time.
>>
you need to chad up if you want to get laid op. Next time when a girls compliments you, just aggresively rub your crotch on their leg and grab their ass. Immediate panty dropper

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.