[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

What social networks sits Eliza?
I have her instagram account, but she's not answering me.
>>
>>46742492
What are you asking? She has a boyfriend and 70 other orbitrs talking to her. She simply doesn't have the time to reply to you
>>
>>46742664
Ah, thanks. Sorry for my stupidity, but who are orbiters? I'm on 4chan just 2 days and don't really know all the values ..
>>
>>46742664
I understand that means something like fans, right?
>>
>>46742753
You also sound like you are from another country.
Anyways the only social media she has that you can message her on is her instagram (buirp) You could also try the public comment section of this yt video by her https://youtu.be/Tha7-DGMas4
Orbiters are her rabid fans
>>
>>46742816
Yes, it is, I'm just from Russia. I just found out about her. In our Russian social network, I watched a video with her and she interested me.
>>
>>46742844
I just messaged her asking if I could follow her account and she let me. I have never asked her anything
>>
>>46742844
She used to respond to every message she got, not sure if she still does
>>
>>46742870
Well, I wrote to her, said I was from Russia (with my friend). She looked, but didn't answer.
>>
>>46742882
I'm just interested in her personality, I liked her videos. But I was shocked when I found out she was on heroin and her naked photos were all over 4chan. I don't know if it's true or not.
>>
>>46742927
She was only on heroin for a week after her ex boyfriend Noah introduced it to her. She no longer does drugs. She is a relatively normal girl now.
>>
Oh, just a head up. mods put this thread on autosage. That means you cant bump this thread if you post to it. This is because mods just deleted the last eliza thread recently. I recommend that you make this thread again later.
>>
File: 1506822590178.jpg (56 KB, 800x450)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
This thread is a lie. There is no way you're russian and don't know everything about Ciara right away. We have the most full information on Ciara. We are anonymous. We don't something something. Something something. Expect us.
>>
>>46742973
She has never done heroin. Only prescription opiods

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.