[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: beepfrog.jpg (23 KB, 570x445)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
Do you even know how horrible it is to be smarter than most humans on this planet?

My IQ is 148 and what about people around me? What I see is women my age who only think about big cocks, and guys who only think about getting le pussy and bragging about it. It's like everyone is a fucking dog and proud of it. It literally feels like all the world is regressing back into primitive life forms, celebrating it, and condemning me for studying math. That's an insult to the human brain. It's every human's duty to get further away from being an animal and closer to becoming a god. If you disagree, you're what's wrong with this planet and don't deserve to reproduce. But guess who reproduces in the end? You, of course.

This planet is fucking horrible and I've felt misplaced since I was a kid.
Is there any method to dumb down to your level?
I mean I sincerely wish I could be like you and focus all my brain power on thinking about the opposite sex, breeding and raising my social status.
>>
Horny, overly sexual people are the worst scum I know.

When I see 40-year-olds who act like horny teenagers, it's like watching a chimp not a human.
>>
Wowwie
Such delicious bait
>>
File: 1527753764026.gif (1.37 MB, 328x217)
1.37 MB
1.37 MB GIF
>>46743846
>Math
OmegaLUL
Study something useful like medicine, chemistry or even physics retard.

>mfw I realize someone with 148 IQ is actually unironically studying maths
>>
Is there any method to dumb down to your level?
>it's called alcohol

Also
Find a friend who's at the same level. I hate 95% of people, but i can do it with a friend that agrees. Makes life a lot better.
>>
>>46743972
>Study something useful like medicine, chemistry

People consider chemists and psychologists smart but dammit, they're the normies in science.
I'm a theoretical physicist and I tried to date a younger chemist girl for a while. She was just an outgoing social girl who travelled all over Europe to meet other chemistry students, party with them and hook up with hot guys.
It fucking sickened me. One of the reasons I started studying cold science in the first place was to get away from the "yaay let's hook up and fuck and party ^_^" kind of culture.

Math is so abstract and far from humanity that it pleases me. Sometimes even physics feels too "human-related".
>>
>>46743846
As someone who can relate alot to this, this is my words:

Don't become blind sheep like them, we have enough retarded horny faggots who only care about getting laid, like it's literally the only thing what life is about.

Do not, i repeat, do NOT dumb down to their level, THEY are the retarded ones, not you.

Being a smart beta is objectively better than being a 40iq musclehead alpha.
>>
>>46744418
sorry for the reddit spacing, but you get my point
>>
>>46743846
>Is there any method to dumb down to your level?
obviously drugs, if you've ever met those kinds of people

they make you retarded but still feeling like you understand things, very confident
>>
>>46744330
I get your point. Entry of barrier to Chemistry is less so you have a normie influx but the ceiling of chemistry is vastly higher. A sound mind in chemistry can help and be more useful than a sound mind in maths

See Fritz haber. That man was a god. 70% of human body nitrogen is coming from artificially fixed haber nitrogen process and also the nigga made zyklonB which killed so many jews. Good chemists can be literally on God Level. Good maths still just have a faded picture on back of textbook
>>
>>46744330
I want to be like you but i know the struggles of higher intellect. I never got tested but im at least above my race's average over 100 or so. Should i pursue math? I feel like the answer was always in a solution i overlooked.
>>
>>46743972
Math is just as important as those. We wouldn't have cutting edge physics models if it weren't for math. It's the basis for pursuing an artificial heaven for ourselves in the end and trying to understand the universe at the most fundamental level.
>>
>>46743846
>Is there any method to dumb down to your level?
Alcohol my friend
>>
>>46744722
>Be Chemfag (Fritz Haber)
>Literally 70% average nitrogen on the global scale in a human's body has been fixed by your process

>Be mathfag (Fermat)
>Literally have wasted life of uncountable lads on trying to prove your obscure results by using other mathematical models

Choose one and decide is chem more important or math
>>
>>46744775
I'm not saying more is more important than the other. All I'm saying is that each has its role. But if you are to compare them, math is more important because it is the base of all modern science, including chemistry. You wouldn't have chemistry, physics without math.

Chemistry is useful to providing a quality life for today. Math is exploring better opportunities for tomorrow. We got as far as exploring the possibilities of a multiverse, alternative realities and what lies behind the event horizon of a blackhole. It's very theoretical now, but if we understand more about the universe, we could make our lives significantly easier by manipulating the very laws of nature.
>>
>>46744896
Are you like retarded or something? Do you actually mean to tell me that knowledge of Fourier transform is more important than 70% of human beings?

Either you are dense motherfucker or you are a baiting bastard with no knowledge of maths or Chemistry and Physics. Some specific math principles are used which were invented by the Greatest Physicist of All time and suspected alien Issac Newton.
>>
>>46743846

>tfw too stupid to study STEM and too beta/physically weak to be an alpha chad

At least you're smart, anon. Some of us aren't so lucky. You can just become a scientist and live in seclusion in your ivory tower, doing nothing but math, why do you even care? Maybe you can even find a like-minded STEM gf. if you're lucky.

It's not like you have to suffer your entire (((life))) in a fucking ghetto, surrounded by these apes. I have to and it's hell, unironically been thinking to become a serial killer and waste a couple of dozens of them, because solitary cell in a max security prison will be unironically better that this. Fuck, even an electric chair will be better than this.
>>
>>46745100
The elusive STEM Gf who will openly cuck you with manlier chads while you waste hers and your genes on the spoiled brat she will bring in this current absolute crooked world
>>
File: 1524187665696.jpg (50 KB, 400x300)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
>Only 115 iq
>Tfw I am a brainlet
>>
>>46745087
>Can't comprehend argument
>Starts to insult
Never get old, 4chan.

I'd like to see you tackle thermodynamics and quantum mechanics without calculus.
>>
>>46745420
IQ isn't everything when it comes to intelligence
You can be low-IQ and wise/knowledgeable or high-IQ and a moron
IQ is like processing power - it doesn't mean shit if you're running bug-filled programs

My IQ is 142 and I only got tested because they were evaluating me for learning disabilities lmao
>>
>>46745435
I'd like to see you standing without GMO crops, Fertilizers, pesticides. Disinfectants, medicines, supplements literal countless other minerals from building materials to plastics to polymers and these all can be made without maths nigga but your as cannot stand 1 minute without Chemicals.

As it comes to thermodynamics, I'll just split work to small increments and use Excel addition. I did integration without calculus or use the good old Cartesian plot on a graph. Boom, thermodynamics done without maths.

Quantum mechanics. Let's see. Its a theory developed on the use of calculus but still, it can be explained and predicted by data point probability in a linear setup of computers who just project cartesian predicted co-ordinates while one combines them inearly to form the plot and distribution graphs

To be frank, I didn't even had to explain that as if we back in time to 1600 and see why calculus was developed by an alien life form, answer is to explain physics that was too difficult for human to conceptualize.
I literally gave a shout out to Newton in the post you implied and yet you are dense enough to make a comeback attempt with calculus. I do not mind you are a brainlet but sta yaway from the brainchad in the argument or else, he shall cuck you
>>
While intelligent people are better able to control their sexual urges than brainlets, the correlation between sexuality and being an underman you're assuming isn't as strong as you think

Take your zinc, work out erryday and get your sleep and you'll quickly find yourself pitching a tent and staring at girls' asses and titties everywhere just like any other dude
>>
>>46745592
>Excel addition
>addition
>without maths
I don't think you quite understand what math actually encompasses. It's not only about calculus, you mongrel.

>alien life form
Are you actually basing your argument on this? This is pathetic, jesus.
>>
I've got one for you, OP

Which one of these can feed a family of four?

A) A theoretical degree in math

B) a large pizza
>>
>>46745828
Pretty sure high school math teachers can use their salaries no matter how meagre to buy several pizzas over the course of their contracts
>>
>>46743972
>OmegaLUL
How fucking old are you?
>>
>>46743846
You don't sound like less than .25 of the smartest people op. Maybe that's me being a brainlet though.
>>
>>46743846
The monetary algorithm says your iq has to be bolstered by your salary so that 148 maybe more like a 128
>>
>>46744418
>Being a smart beta is objectively better than being a 40iq musclehead alpha.
>objectively
why
>>
>>46745592
Why do STEM fags care so much about which area of expertise is the best ?

>>46743846
I feel ya OP, but you're still human and gotta deal with your specy. I do philosophy and its about the same, although my IQ is smaller than yours.
>>
>>46743846
Why do you even care if you're so smart? Just do your smart stuff. Nobody is condemning you for studying math. STEM-degrees are considered the best thing ever in today's world. Everyone loves science and technology. And intelligence is lauded as a very attractive trait in a potential partner.

Can't you just have fun solving important problems or making something useful? Why do you feel such a strong desire to fit in with the people you dislike so much?
>>
File: 1531141429407.jpg (99 KB, 1300x749)
99 KB
99 KB JPG
>>46743846
>If the war is lost, the nation will also perish. ... the people will need to continue a most primitive existence.
-A. Hitler

This is how it feels to be awake while everyone around you is dreaming, robot. Go back to sleep
>>
>>46745786
Cavemen counted on sticks so are we saying cavemen were the greatest mathematicians or do you unironically think Euclid's theorem actually mean anything?

>Alien Life form
No one human can do as much as Newton did over the course of his lifetime. and What argument did I base upon Newton being lifeform. Do tell young lady
>>
>>46745851
22 irl but 12 on Twitch

>>46745915
Because fucking useless Maths and sciences fags wave their willies in front of actually useful professionals in useful streams and expect to be respected on par
>>
File: 1514761826738.jpg (67 KB, 900x729)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
>>46743846
>tfw too intelligent to get laid
How will normalfags ever recover?
>>
I'm sure libido and iq dont correlate. I have low iq, low sex drive and I'm interested of math.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.