[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

Whats for dinner /r9k/? Im making sloppy joes and frozen corn
>>
Dude, i'm gonna type as sober as possible, that honestly looks fcking pathetic and digusting compared to my meal. and I'm being one hundred percent serious. Sorry we dont cook sht that was perviously in cans. you're a fuking joke dude, and im dead fuking serious. gert areal family that cooks good food, drinks beer and wine and winecoolers and has a good fuking time, and has a milliondollar house on the beach, im seriously.. dont eever potst your fuking poverty dinner on these forums ever the fuk again bro, and by bro i mean never my bro, fuking phaggit.
>>
>>46754977
Im

Im sorry
>>
>>46754977
>>46755028
dude you made him cry. Lay off the booze and move out of your parent's house.
>>
>>46755028
jk anon, it's pasta from 6 yrs ago
>>
frozen walmart pizza. it's good.
>>
>>46755028
It's okay little buddy, don't take it personally, he didn't mean it. He just had a bad day.
>>
i ate a can of heinz beans, cold because no microwave
>>
I had chicken tendies and cereal with no milk
>>
>>46754922
I had crumbed fish and green beans anon.

It was okay.
>>
gnocci with tomato, pepper, cheese and olives. Its hella fast, super easy.
>>
frozen hashbrowns, turkey sausage and eggs
>>
>>46754922
i ate kfc and the people were nice to me!
im never going back to popeyes again, but im cooking pinto beans and eggs for later and putting some ragu meat sauce on top
>>
I had perogies

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.