[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

> getting with a Guatemalan chick my friend introduced me to because no action in a long time with women
> 6.5/10, 22, thicc, has an innie according to the nudes shes sent
> she's really into me, more than i thought a chick could be
> issue is, she has the emotional maturity of a toddler
> i mean it, she calls her period "woman pain"
> she seriously can't text sentences even though she speaks english
> she tried to meet me at her church the past couple of times we tried to meet
> still lives with mom, wants to be a professional babysitter because she's around children all day, still scared about her mom catching her sneaking out
> wrote indirect posts about me on her social media when i ignored her last time

What gives? I wanna smash, but shit's a little offputting tbqh. I know she's gonna feel great raw, but I don't want a baby with her guys...
>>
shes literally like the ideal woman you ungrateful slut
take her
>>
>>46755762
This. OP this maybe your only chance of getting a non-thot gf, don't waste it.
>>
>>46755762
>>46755856

Fuck, it's a hard sell... if she had a modicum more intelligence (I'm not asking for a genius, but holy shit, she can't even relate to half the things I try to say, it's kinda cringey), i'd think about it. Besides, her mom's kinda crazy. When I try to sext her, it's real trial.

I'm not gonna mistreat her or anything, I just don't think she's gonna be at the top of my list.
>>
>has an innie according to the nudes shes sent

Do chicks just send out nudes to people this easily these days?
>>
>>46755689
Fuck off normalfag
Or ridge in al
>>
>>46756458

she sent em to me. She's been a bit shifty about meeting, but we've made out once at a park. I'm an advocate for conservative values and all, but marriage is a difficult thing for me now, and these balls need to drain.
>>
As a Latino guy, this woman sounds like she could be a bit off the wall, even by our standards.

My impression based on what you've told me is a woman that would most likely try to entrap you at the first opportunity, be a derelict, and has a high likelihood of becoming an abuelita-tier gorda within the next 10 years. High risk, low payoff, especially long term
>>
File: 1523068035451.png (391 KB, 487x707)
391 KB
391 KB PNG
>>46756791

That's why i'm keeping my rubbers in eyesight when i'm with her. I'm probably gonna hit it raw for a few minutes so i can feel that panocha then put one on. She looks pretty fucking fertile, I wouldn't trust my precum with her. Her mom's a bit abuelita, but actually not too bad, just the clean, short-haired mom lookin type, just crazy.

Thing is, she's not mean spirited with me at all, just completely clueless. I wouldn't doubt entrapment too much, but I don't think she'd do it to make my life miserable. Her titties are pretty nice though. I'm half Puerto Rican, so I get you.

If a girl like Nasim came around, I'd unironically lock it down more.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.