[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 1456822496761.gif (708 KB, 408x303)
708 KB
708 KB GIF
Is it socially acceptable to have no friends if you're good looking?
Is pretty much anything socially acceptable if you're good looking?
>>
>>46756386
Who's asking? And with what in mind anyway? Where is this question gonna lead? ... lol sorry
>>
>>46756386
If you're good looking and have no friends people will question everything about you and be very wary of you in general. At first they'll approach you smiley and fun, soon it hits them that you're a loner, eventually the no friends comes out. People start thinking you must be lonely so they approach you and try to befriend you. You tell them you're not lonely and they don't believe you. etc. You can't win. Being good looking or approachable looking is actually shitty if you have the personality of a shut in loser.
>>
>>46756402
Was just wondering what you guys think the average good looking person's life is like.
Not sure why you said sorry
>>
even if you were bad looking it's not socially acceptable.
but who cares if it's acceptable or not anyway
>>
>>46756437
>Being good looking or approachable looking is actually shitty if you have the personality of a shut in loser
I disagree, Anon. It basically means you get to pick and choose what friends to keep and which ones to ghost. Once you get it down to your desired number it feels good my man
>>
>>46756447
To be a dick. That's why I said sorry. And there's no average. Literally 99% of all people do the exact same shit. Wager you say not everyone wore a blue shirt today as a rebuttable.
>>
File: 1365189115904.jpg (126 KB, 1440x810)
126 KB
126 KB JPG
>Is it socially acceptable to have no friends if you're good looking?
All it means is that people will think you're a bit of a weirdo, or shy, or just a loner, there's really no definitive answer for this. I'm decent looking so people think I'm normal and I keep up the act, they just think I'm quiet.
>Is pretty much anything socially acceptable if you're good looking?
Not really, it just won't kill anyones impression of you by much because you don't look like a freak to them, they just don't expect it from you.
>>
File: 1461534897498.jpg (13 KB, 540x489)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
>>46756484
Look, I'm not saying I disagree with what you just said, but I have to say this. The whole approaching thing is aids. Idk why people can't just mind their own fucking business.
>>
>>46756386
its social acceptable to have no friends if you know how to work a room and you are a "transient" person within the social context. for example, if you travel alot or go live somewhere where there's a lot of transient people passing through.
>>
>>46756560
>The whole approaching thing is aids
I agree. I understand why people do it, normies love the rush they get from talking to others so theyll chase it from anyone. I dont approach or initiate at all but sometimes its fun to bust the balls of a normie who is trying to initiate

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.