[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 1536906796400.jpg (260 KB, 949x1080)
260 KB
260 KB JPG
Is Africa even real life? It's as if you took the biggest nastiest bigoted racist you could find, and asked him to write some reprehensible satirical caricature of black culture. Then you'd have Africa.
>>
Room temperature IQ is no joke. Imagine the dumbest person you know. Now imagine everyone is that dumb. And I'm not talking about
>haha normies are dumb lol
Go down a notch or two past that. Imagine people that have no concept of forward planning. No impulse control. And there are so many of them, that there's no one to stop them.
>>
In fairness, the Congo is fucked up even by African standards. Pretty much the only place worse is Somalia.
>>
>>48121520
Maybe they shouldn't have spawned a race of people on the most wealthy continent and expected anything good to come of it? Africans can't be expected to do anything when everything is handed to them
>>
>>48121520

Watch the free YouTube documentaries

"The cannibal warlords of Liberia"

"Ugandas Moonshine Epidemic"

"The Congo Dandies"

The most insane, destitute, dirty, diseased place on this planet is Africa. It's honestly surprising anyone survives at all.
>>
>>48121520

That poor dude will probably be tied up, put in a fucking tire, doused in gasoline, and lit on fire.

Look that shit up on liveleak. Makes being shot in a mass grave look like fucking daycare.
>>
>>48121587
What about Nigeria with ISIS offshoot?
What about Ethiopia?
What about fucking Djibuti?
What about South Sudan?

You are talking out of your ass man, the whole continent is in ruins and constantly on brink of war
>>
>>48121603
I was penpals with a nigerian scammer for a bit, even video chatted a few times. Weirdest talks I ever had desu. Didn't stop trying to swindle out money from me even after it was well established I wasn't going to give him shit, and we were just talking. And Nigeria's supposed to be relatively good.
>>
File: Numpty.jpg (54 KB, 735x420)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
>>48121520
What I find frustrating is when articles written by White Americans and Europeans try to 'de-code' and 'decipher' the events of Africa and pretend it's far more complicated than in reality. They might talk about complex socio-economic issues or political intrigue when in reality nobody there see's it that way. What happened is a guy got hit on the head with a rock and got his position usurped.
>>
imagine trying to explain this shit to aliens

"yes, human beings come from the coast of west africa"

"no, civilization as we know it did not begin or has ever existed there. no, we don't understand it either."
>>
>>48121632
Nigeria has ISIS in it and military is struggling to keep muslims in their place
>>
>>48121639
what social standing do sorcerers and warlocks have among society here? what do they get out of pretending to shrink penises?
>>
>>48121520
So this is just like witch burning? Not that surprising you see superstition like this all over the world
>>
>>48121663
The idea is that you hire a sorcerer or warlock to curse your enemies (personal, business, political, whatever), and one of those curses is to shrink their penis so as to emasculate him. Obviously it's hard to objectively prove that his penis ends up getting shrunk, which is how they get repeat business. Men with small penises then blame sorcerers for cursing them in order to avoid admitting that they were born that way.
>>
Everyone should read >>>/pol/185668010 pic related.

>>48121642
>"yes, human beings come from the coast of west africa"
Wrong, "Out of Africa" theory has been disproven.
>>
>>48121703
>you see superstition like this all over the world
No? You only see it in Africa. You saw it in other parts of the world one thousand years ago.
>>
>>48121663
>what do they get out of pretending to shrink penises?
Fear and submission of power over to them
>>
>>48121520
>congo """""government""""" man gets lured out into the middle of nowhere by three women
>they pin him down and cut off his penis
>starts an entire campaign against witches
>>
>>48121663
I regularly pay warlocks to shrink African penises so as to lower the world average penis size so mine doesn't seem as small
>>
File: psychic.gif (498 KB, 500x375)
498 KB
498 KB GIF
>>48121766
are you a regular patron of r/asianmasculinity?
>>
File: goats.jpg (118 KB, 648x784)
118 KB
118 KB JPG
>>48121567
This is the level nogs operate at. All you "non-racists" need to keep in mind that the blacks you see in the west are LITERALLY the top 0.1% of Africans. They are the ones who escape their doomed continent and while they made be a bit dumb, their fellow brothers are far, far below their level. They are just the shit-cream of the shit-crop.
>>
>>48121884
>africans recognize themselves as animals so they see nothing strange about imprisoning animals
Fucking hell m8
>>
File: cunnilingus rice.jpg (17 KB, 448x338)
17 KB
17 KB JPG
>>48121884
>are LITERALLY the top 0.1% of Africans
>bantu people
this show has too many lost memes
>>
>>48121520
To any blackbots reading this thread: be a hero. Be a fucking hero, dude. Kill as many of your own as you can, and then yourself. It's the only way for you to do good in this world.
>>
>>48121884
>>48121639
>>48121567
>>48121520
>these are the "people" that the jews want you to think you're "equal" to
I feel sick
>>
the news would never lie
>>
>>48122008
I'm sure you're right, Anon. Please feel free to go settle in Africa and live there with the peaceful intelligent and wise blacks. Nothing can go wrong.
>>
File: 1516989245135.png (136 KB, 909x515)
136 KB
136 KB PNG
>>48121520
Welp, some things never change
>>
>>48122016

listen, i wasnt calling it a paradise either. its just a picture of a man being carried off by two guards. its easy to write something like witchcraft to cause hysteria .

if it was witchcraft, i dont think that would be something a low iq person could do. i just see it for what it is - taking a picture and writing something absurd.
>>
File: carl.jpg (106 KB, 654x862)
106 KB
106 KB JPG
>>48121520
>the wiener witch stole my dick
>>
how many of yall about to hire one of these warlocks to grow your penis and add a couple inches to your height too?
>>
>>48121708
no it hasnt
>pol
kys. Go back to your online mental hospital, schizophrenic freak
>>
>>48122232
It has though. (White) Human remains have been found in the UK that are from before the supposed "migration" out of Africa.
>>
>>48121603
Empire of Dust is worth watching too. That poor, poor Chinese man.
>>
>>48121639
Smart motherfucker. Why waste your time here.
>>
>>48122232

when they say africa, they mean the north western most portion of africa. where morocco is, where the highest concentration of RH negative blood type people are.

RH negative blood means you dont have monkey ancestors.
>>
>>48121884
>the blacks you see in the west are LITERALLY the top 0.1% of Africa
Wow! Its almost as if better living standards and education better people!
>but dey still dum xD
because they still face major social issues. Home and social life of most blacks is nightmare tier.
>>
>>48122279

it does. however, that education and better living standards are directly from the work of White people.

what we are saying is, they cant fix shit on their own.
>>
>>48122279
Wow! It's almost as if having the genetic potential for high IQ results in good living standards and good education, and not the other way around! It's almost as if all white countries somehow magically became good and all black countries somehow magically always remained shit!
>>
>>48122247
No it hasnt.
>inb4 cites a white nationalist site
revive yourself and kill yourself again

its hilarious how /pol/ will talk about muh science and reason but whenever science doesnt suit them (90% of the time) they will twist facts and make up bullshit that goes against all science and reason. I used to support you cucks but after being on here long enough i have grown tired of your constant raids and seeing your brainless hivemind propaganda being regurgitated everywhere. Fuck off and die.
>>
File: 796.jpg (33 KB, 625x626)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
>>48122247
>It has though. (White) Human remains have been found in the UK that are from before the supposed "migration" out of Africa.
Were be ya source at? Because the Africa theory has a huge amount of evidence and backing behind it, anything that'd prove it wrong would be huge.
>>
>>48122272

they could just as easily say that humans first appeared along the Mediterranean.

but there are other places of ancient humans too. like Greenland. Independence I and II cultures, and the city nation of Delterrasserne.
>>
>>48122301
I didnt say otherwise.

>>48122303
If blacks and whites roughly regress to the same mean when growing up in the same environment, doesn't that basically disprove your theory?

Here is an option. Take your genetics in one hand. Now take your miserable pathetic life in the other. If those genetics lead to that life, surely we cannot draw any other conclusion than the fact that you're inferior, can we?

kill yourself as soon as possible. You dont deserve to suffer like this any further.
>>
File: image.jpg (121 KB, 960x554)
121 KB
121 KB JPG
>>48122303
>It's almost as if all white countries somehow magically became good and all black countries somehow magically always remained shit!
Somalia wasn't always shit, in fact East Africa has a sort of successful history in terms of how long humans have been here. So how do you explain that because Somalia only became a shithole somewhere by 1985 and was an okay country before that, so what's your magic psuedoscience theory on that?
>>
>>48122380
>If blacks and whites roughly regress to the same mean when growing up in the same environment, doesn't that basically disprove your theory?
They don't, though.
>Take your genetics in one hand. Now take your miserable pathetic life in the other.
What do you mean? My life is really good.

>>48122386
>Somalia wasn't always shit
Yeah, it was.
>>
File: 1518653595750.jpg (7 KB, 225x224)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
>>48121520
>Nguema had 150 of his opponents killed; Soldiers dressed up in Santa Clause outfits and executed them in a football stadium while amplifiers played "Those Were the Days"
>Charles Taylor campaigned on the notorious slogan "He killed my ma, he killed my pa, but I will vote for him."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ls1VCPoN9GI
B A S E D
>>
File: 1520211691629.png (161 KB, 786x495)
161 KB
161 KB PNG
>>48122420
>Somalia wasn't always shit
>Yeah, it was.
Holy shit you just changed history, how'd ya do it anon?
>>
>>48122469
I just don't give a nigger-tier definition of "good, functioning society," Anon.
>>
>>48122380

nah. Whites made nations, africa is still the same continent of nothing but violence. natives in africa dont care about cities or farming, thats not how they lived for however long theyve been around. there was no drive to create, only to exist within simple and crude environments.
>>
can africans be saved? absolutely. you just have to race mix with them and let them live in the West.
>>
>>48122512
>africans can be saved,
>but only by removing that which defines them as africans
Why not just genocide them, then? What are we saving, and what is the point?
>>
File: 1488970761534.png (16 KB, 599x605)
16 KB
16 KB PNG
>>48122481
>I just don't give a nigger-tier definition of "good, functioning society," Anon.
I could BTFO you with Wikipedia. They were working with the US and Soviets you retard they were an actual functioning country just because your /Pol/tard brain can't handle that doesn't mean it isn't true.
>>
>>48122543
They were dumb niggers writhing around in the mud and dirt, Anon. Like the rest of Africa.
>>
File: 1532149341481.jpg (63 KB, 971x565)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
>>48122549
>They were dumb niggers writhing around in the mud and dirt, Anon. Like the rest of Africa.
Totally bro Afrikans Amuy write? Hehe xb
>>
>>48122420
>They don't, though.
They do though
>What do you mean? My life is really good.
Hahahaha what? You know exactly what i mean. You're pathetic suicidal friendless depressed virgin NEET. Your only social life is arguebly the worst site on the internet. You're a failure and an embarassement to your parents and all your peers. But wait, at least you dont have it as bad as the niggers! Imagine falling to such depths of human depravity that the only thing preventing you from killing yourself is the fact that you have it better than people in the fucking WORST PLACE ON EARTH.

mercy kill yourself
>>
>>48122543
Five seconds of research on Wikipedia would tell you that Somalia was not a shithole only thanks to dune coons; niggers never built or maintained anything on their own.
>>
Bringing millions of these people into Europe is surely a good idea!
>>
>>48122527

killing is wrong. im pretty certain that the world powers have been indirectly trying to wipe out african natives for at least half a millennia.
>>
>>48122566
>weird insecure inaccurate personal attacks
Why is this literally the one and only argument that leftists ever have? It's completely, objectively wrong. I'm healthy, wealthy, and successful.
>>
>>48122543
>>48122564
>>48122566
It is astonishing how assblasted your are getting over a shithole that is and always beyond any hope
>>
>>48122484
Whatever it is that caused it, it's not capability. Maybe it is because whites are more likely to organize and work together, or work at all. But its not an issue of capability, its an issue of CHOICES. Blacks and whites are about the same in IQ when growing up in comparable environments (that includes home and social life). Whites do have a slightly higher average IQ, but its too small to account for the massive differences between White and Black countries
>>
>>48122583
>Five seconds of research on Wikipedia would tell you that Somalia was not a shithole only thanks to dune coons;
A country where the only Arabs were at trading ports and they were tiny compared to the population. Ten seconds of research on Wikipedia would be enough to show you your wrong, now try again.
>niggers never built or maintained anything on their own.
Which is what coastal forts were in places were Arabs didn't even land in fact the amount of Arab admixture within Somalia is tiny.
>>48122605
>It is astonishing how assblasted your are getting over a shithole that is and always beyond any hope
It is astonishing how assblasted you guys get when someone says a country full of people you don't like wasn't always a shithole.
>>
the chinese may be best suited for this job. they have like a billion surplus men, india too. they all go in and compete with the african men for that sweet congo pussi. they will bring 7-11's and brutalist architecture with them.
>>
>>48122621

yes the african native choose not to build cities or learn how to farm, i absolutely agree. its not a matter of iq, but of group responsibility. africans are to blame for how africa is.
>>
>>48122604
Oh yes. You are rich and running your own business and Stacy is giving you a blowjob at your as desk as we speak. Thats why you spend your days on this shithole of a site argueing about other shitholes and comparing yourself to people in the worst countries on earth to feel better about yourself.

Also, that was not the argument. I first disproved your "point", and then i pointed out how pathetic you are. They are not mutually exclusive
>>48122605
Fuck you and fuck africa. Im tired of seeing this propaganda regurgitated everywhere. The issue isn't a shithole on the other side of the globe, the issue is YOU and your buttbuddies raiding everything you can find on the internet thinking you'll achieve anything but annoying everyone. Fuck off to /pol/ and go jack eachother off there and leave the rest of us alone
>>
>>48121520
Welcome to African, dont forget that kikes are importing them into my continent, and have convinced women (the easily subvert-able, bleeding heart apologists) that we need them!
diversity is our stre-*stabbed*

funnily enough, a common denominator in African language is the lack of understanding / words for future planning and future thinking.
they exist in the here and now, like grazing gazelle .
>>
>>48122632

where are these coastal forts? how come africa has been a shit hole for at least a milennia? was it White men?

theres nothing noteworthy in africa
>>
>>48122632
Somalia was always a shithole, constantly getting into skirmishes and civil wars. Subsets of negroes would always build something and the wider Somali population would fuck it up. Somalia today is a shithole, among the worst in the world. And you are taking all the counter-arguments highly personally which is what makes it astonishing.
>>
>>48122690
>Fuck you and fuck africa. Im tired of seeing this propaganda regurgitated everywhere. The issue isn't a shithole on the other side of the globe, the issue is YOU and your buttbuddies raiding everything you can find on the internet thinking you'll achieve anything but annoying everyone. Fuck off to /pol/ and go jack eachother off there and leave the rest of us alone
What in the hell are you rambling about?
>>
>>48122690
Well, making shit up that goes against all facts, evidence, and logic, and then being disproven, and then moving onto "Oh but you are a loser probably I don't know but maybe but you're on /r9k/, so therefore you are wrong" doesn't really count for much in terms of arguing.

By the way you're a loser incel so everything you say is 100% wrong LOL BTFO
>>
>>48122712

then what africa needs is a good, old fashioned mass Christian baptism.
>>
>>48122748
anon...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_the_Democratic_Republic_of_the_Congo
>>
>>48122748
Christianity doesn't do shit for the third-world and never has. Religion doesn't build civilizations, it is a byproduct of civilizations.
>>
>>48121520
Africa is what I imagine civilized countries were like in ancient times. Superstitious, no real rule of law, decisions not based on facts, oratory more important than actual evidence (still arguably true, but less so now), minor conflicts everywhere instead of full-scale wars making trade and social growth more difficult...Just a mess.
>>
>>48121884

Europeans used to do the same thing, we're not that different. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Animal_trial
>>
>>48122705
>where are these coastal forts? how come africa has been a shit hole for at least a milennia? was it White men?
Yes yes it was the huwhite 180 IQ man that helped all those Africans because he's white they didn't do anything even though history books say they made it.
>theres nothing noteworthy in africa
Your retarded.
>>48122706
>Somalia was always a shithole, constantly getting into skirmishes and civil wars.
Nope it wasn't
>In antiquity, Somalia was an important commercial centre.[17][18]It is among the most probable locations of the fabled ancientLand of Punt.[19][20][21]During the Middle Ages, several powerful Somali empires dominated the regional trade, including theAjuran Empire, theAdal Sultanate, theWarsangali Sultanate, and theSultanate of the Geledi.
It was a huge trading area you dumbass.
>Subsets of negroes would always build something and the wider Somali population would fuck it up.
Proving your stupidity again.
>Somalia today is a shithole, among the worst in the world.
That's known but the civil war was due to foreign militaries, ideologies and intelligence groups messing about in wider East Africa (Soviets and US, pulse Saudi Arabia if you want to count terrorist groups)
>And you are taking all the counter-arguments highly personally which is what makes it astonishing.
I tend to get pissed at stupid people who tell me I'm wrong when I know something isn't wrong. There you go faggot.
>>
>>48122760

look at how beautiful this is. Amazing Grace, how sweet the sound.
>>
>>48122794
>used to
What was the purpose of this
>>
>>48122807
Nice """"cathedral""""
>>
>>48122797

so, the peak of african power were coastal forts made from clay, and trading centers where they traded african gold for spices and weapons? neat.
>>
>>48122512
Africa just needs to change it's corrupt leaders and get some smart blacks who would use the gibs for good things instead of wasting it.
>>
>>48122768
Didn't cavemen worship the sun and shit? I'm pretty sure religion is one of the oldest things in Human history.
>>
>>48122823

its in africa. this one too, yeah id say its pretty nice for where it is.
>>
>>48122736
get a higher iq and maybe you'll be able to understand this simple sentence
>>48122739
wow you are retarded

i just told you. FIRST i disprove your retardation. Then i point out how pathetic you are. They are two different things and not mutually exclusive
>>
File: 1486447452310.jpg (28 KB, 600x600)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
>>48121884
>the blacks you see in the west are LITERALLY the top 0.1% of Africans
You mean the bantu descendants?
>>
>>48121520
I know what you're trying to say but you couldn't be more wrong for two reasons.
>>
File: 1536558346139.gif (1.58 MB, 400x300)
1.58 MB
1.58 MB GIF
>>48122842
>so, the peak of african power were coastal forts made from clay, and trading centers where they traded african gold for spices and weapons? neat.
Another retarded load of shit. Just read the whole fucking thing man or stop saying stupid shit it's like a game of guess with a downy. I'm gone for a bit and learn to do your flipping research before you argue it's how you win these internet arguments.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Somalia
>>
>>48122797
Why were the coastal forts not maintained? Why did the Somali population never repair or reestablish their trading/economic status? The population is incapable of doing so, clearly they would have done so by now.
>>
>>48122863
Your rambling incoherent sentence made little sense, you fucking autist. I have no clue what in the hell you are even talking about. Maybe if you weren't such an autistic trainwreck of a human being, you would realize that what makes sense in your mind does not necessarily make sense to others.
>>
>>48122880

>tallest, handsomest men
>seafarers

COLONIZED

C O L O N I Z E D
>>
My favorite part of Africa is and will always be the African Slave trade. I laugh when blacks nowadays think that Africans lived a peaceful existence before the evil ehite man came.
>>
>>48122923

>physically distinct from people below the Sahara

C O L O N I Z E D
>>
File: IMG_20180914_165448.jpg (318 KB, 1080x1392)
318 KB
318 KB JPG
>>48122885
>Why were the coastal forts not maintained? Why did the Somali population never repair or reestablish their trading/economic status?
Ah yes you can totally recover from a divided nation that had a 2 decade civil war with no government to enforce anything and no one to step up due to the army disbanding and terrorists running amok. They're maintained by fishermen you mong that's one of the main economic gains that shithole has.
>The population is incapable of doing so, clearly they would have done so by now.
They did it for hundreds of years we know they can do it but how do you expect someone to do it with no income other than a fisherman.
>>48122923
>>48122950
WE WUZ MACROBIANS AND SHEEIIT
>>
>>48122950

>Chad king colonized ancient somalia to harvest the frick out of their gold

C O L O N I Z E D
P L U N D E R E D
>>
>>48121628
Think he's talking less about horrible shit, more about absurd shit.
>>
>>48122906
not my fault you're too retarded to understand a simple sentence. Maybe thats why you're so interested in africa, its because you subconsciously feel like you belong there
>>
>>48122972

so ya, somalia's saving grace is being able to trace their lineage to Chad like 1000 years back. lol
>>
>>48122972
Many countries are able to recover from civil wars in less that amount of time, anon. Why do they have no other means of income. You are making excuses for the population.
>>
>>48122997
I am going to say this for a second time: I have no clue what you were rambling about, zero clue, you expect me to know right away what you were sperging out about. You come off as a schizoid spewing word-salad bullshit vaguely about /pol/. Once again, if you were not an autist you would understand concepts such as expression and clarity. I feel embarassed having to explain this to you.
>>
>>48123004
They're not white they're some sort of other north or East African you tard and they later disappeared. I doubt that's it's saving grace it had better shit to come.
>>48123014
>Many countries are able to recover from civil wars in less that amount of time, anon.
My bad the war is still hasn't ended slapping it into three decades now. But they've got a government and terrorists are beginning to get squashed. Meh not bad.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Somali_Civil_War
>>
>>48123067
3 decades of civil war, lmao Somalia has been a shithole for a long time
>>
you know why half whites are so edgy? because they have chad dads.

its the battle of Full Chad vs his half White sons.
>>
it's hard to fathom how stupid people actually can be.
i'm humbled each and every day by the discovery of new levels of stupidity.
>>
>>48123067

>theyre not White
>they just disappeared
>implying they didnt leave after all the gold was plundered

C O P E

C O L O N I Z E D
>>
>>48123081

and why do half White sons of chad want White women so badly? Oepidus complex.
>>
>>48123088
Indeed, the anon sperging out about Somalian history is astonishing
>>
>>48123080
>3 decades of civil war, lmao Somalia has been a shithole for a long time
It went from the best at miles ahead of the rest of Africa to warlord central. It really did have an interesting fallout on a massive scale the political situation before the war was an interesting one.
>>48123090
>In theclassical era, theMacrobians, who were direct ancestors of Somalis, established a powerful tribal kingdom that ruled large parts of modern Somalia. They were reputed for their longevity and wealth, and were said to be the "tallest and handsomest of all men".[26]
They're literally talking about Somali men you tard or what their ancestors looked like.
>>
>>48123064
im going to say this again

how is it anyone elses fault that you cant understand simple sentences? No one else has an issue with this but you. You're the only one whining. Go get an education and stop bothering me asshole
>>
Zeus LOVED to put get around. Hera mad.
>>
>>48123110

>they were talking about somali men
>beliving this

AHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE
>>
>>48123102
>lol let me reolt to this random anon to cry for help in my debate with this other guy
imagine being this pathetic
>>
File: IMG_20180914_170904.jpg (214 KB, 1080x876)
214 KB
214 KB JPG
>>48123126
It fucking says it on there you mong, we're using the exact same source.
>>
>>48123126
I'm not seeing where it calls these people white Storm
>>
>>48123151

it does. did you read the wiki on Macrobians?

HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE!!!

i didnt even need to read it to know they were White. as soon as i saw "seafaring" i knew.
>>
>>48123116
Nigger, you responded with a rambly post about /pol/ raids and other shit when the discussion had jack shit to do with any of that. Your sentence made immediate sense to you, because you typed it. I am running out of ways to explain this to you. I guess it's futile explaining this to a downey like you, otherwise you would have gotten it by now. I've wasted enough time with your shit for brains.
>>
>>48123159

read the wiki on macrobians
>>
File: 1531355606141.jpg (34 KB, 640x637)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
>>48123165
So what's your point? I proved your stupid lying ass wrong so what exactly are you on about?
>>
>>48123189

you are descended from K A N G Z
>>
>>48122380
>If blacks and whites roughly regress to the same mean when growing up in the same environment, doesn't that basically disprove your theory?

uhhh okay but they don't? So what's your point???
>>
>>48123176
>Their name is due to their legendary longevity, an average person supposedly living to the age of 120.[1] They were said to be the "tallest and handsomest of all men".[2] At the same time, they were reported as being physically distinct from the general inhabitants of the region below the Sahara
Are you sure these people existed?
>>
>>48123217

*tip*

who?
>>
Holy shit you people arguing and wielding Wikipedia as if was the sword of truth is fucking funny.
>>
File: 1535306067812.jpg (17 KB, 200x232)
17 KB
17 KB JPG
>>48123198
Wut? Seriously are you retarded? What's wrong with you? No one cares what they were but they weren't what you said they were and don't claim your we we wuz MACROBIANS and sheeitt fucking crap. They weren't colonisers you mong that's all there is to it now fuck off because I won this battle.
>>
>>48123170
>look at me im retarded
everyone but you understood it. Stop bothering me and get an education.
>>
I want strong big black cock Congo man to breed my beautiful blond wife!
>>
>>48122232
You literally made zero arguments, zero refutations to the anon's post.

Go and fuck off to reddit you double digit iq loser
>>
>>48123249
>Holy shit you people arguing and wielding Wikipedia as if was the sword of truth is fucking funny.
Welcome to the world of internet arguments faggot.
>>
>>48122332
What are you even talking about? You just made a huge claim with literally zero evidence at all

Why are anti/pol/ anons always the worst at debating?
>>
>>48122705
>was it White men?
It was Arabs, Persians and Turks. You can see their architecture and beyond where they settled it's all mudhuts
>>
>>48123253

who? who are you even talking about
>>
>>48121520
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8PYozPB-8I

Africa
>>
File: 1529871507579.jpg (49 KB, 544x400)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
>>48123294
>WE WUZ MACROBIANS
holy shit you people are amazing this is legitimately on par with the we WUz Egyptians shit. It fucking says they're direct descendants of Somalis.
>>
>>48121520
>>48121567
>>48122303
What the fuck is it like to be a smart black person? Imagine what it's like to be a smart white person, and realize that everyone around you is retarded, and now imagine that being even more extreme. That's what I imagine it being like.
>>
>>48123327

>descendents

Ahhhhhhhhuehuehuehueheh

jujej
>>
that fukken explains the blonde haired blacks on madagascar.

HUEHUEHUEHEEHEEEHEE
>>
File: 1531049539618.jpg (50 KB, 640x896)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
>>48123345
>>48123361
AAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH jujjejejejejejejej AHAHAHAHHAHAHA DEESENDANTS AHAHAHAHAHHAHA FUKKEN BLOND KIDDIES IN MALA GAS CAR AHAHAHAHAH
>>
>>48123376

HEHEHEHEHEHE ohohohohohoho ahh...
>>
>>48123327
wtf is a macrobian, the coastal cities were built by foreign settlers, you can see their mixed descendants today
>>
>>48123385

who??? what are you saying right now
>>
>>48123116
you are a fucking low iq retard who grossly overestimates himself
>>
>>48123385
>wtf is a macrobian
Some direct descendants of Somalis, they began trading first.
>the coastal cities were built by foreign settlers you can see their mixed descendants today
Built by foreign settlers? Mixed people in Somalia? Your joking right that country barely contains any Arab admixture or some other foreign DNA they built it all themselves and traded from those areas.
>>
File: 1530974028176.png (85 KB, 856x846)
85 KB
85 KB PNG
>>48123383
WAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH OOOHOIJOOOHJJ AHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH aaaahhhh
>>
OLD MACDONALD has a farm E I E I O

and on that farm he has your girl

E I E I O
>>
>>48123444
What's going on with you Storm Bolt? Are you high?
>>
>niggers are wild animals
In related news, water is wet!
>>
>>48123209
Uhh okay but they do? So what is your point?
>>
File: gun.jpg (46 KB, 829x633)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
SING OL MCDONALD NOOOOOWW

OL MCDONAL HAD A SENPAI EE YA EE YA YOO

AND ON DAT FARM HE HAD A CHIKEN EE YA EE YA YOOO

WIT A MOO MOO DER AND MOO MOO HERE

MOO MOO EVERYWHERE MOO MOO OVER DER

OL MCDONAL HAD A SENPAI EE YA EE YA YOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>48123468

chad has been colonizing everybody since the dawn of humanity.
>>
>>48123276
>>48123289
>huge claim
>well proven and universally accepted theory who's only opponents are insane white nationalist nutjobs
back to /the_donald/
>>
File: phil.png (167 KB, 800x600)
167 KB
167 KB PNG
>>48123472
Back to keddit leg it you go faggot
>>
>>48123423
Where did i say anything about myself, fucktard? Stop projecting
>>
>>48123426
The capital city has a large mixed population, it's very obvious the skinnies didn't build it themselves. The northern city also has ottoman architecture. Outside of those it's all tin shacks and huts
>>
>>48123513
it really do be Iike that sometimes
>>
>>48121603

Congo Dandies is pretty chill though
>>
>>48123523
>The capital city has a large mixed population, it's very obvious the skinnies didn't build it themselves
The capital city has a barely mixed population in fact they barely make up 3% of the Somali population and they didn't build anything they traded there and fucked with a bunch of Arab traders and had families. Majority of Somalia has a population that's 90% Somali genetically it's pretty obvious they built it themselves.
>The northern city also has ottoman architecture.
Wut? Your speaking out of your ass it's either Italian or british designs from colonization or designs from the spread of Islam. Although the ottomans did like trading guns but the impact on architecture they had was tiny plus they had architecture long before that.
>Boocoin theAluula Districtcontains a number of ancient structures. Two of these are enclosed platform monuments set together, which are surrounded by smallstone circles. The circles of stone are believed to mark associated graves.[6]

Mudunis situated in the Wadi valley of theIskushuban District. The area features a number of ruins, which local tradition holds belong to an ancient, large town. Among the old structures are around 2,000 tombs, which possess high towers and are dome-shaped.[1][3]
Seriously though what type of we WUz bullshit is this it was built by the native people there.
>Outside of those it's all tin shacks and huts
Outside of major cities and average towns other than that it's a wasteland or isolated farming communities who live in old stone buildings or what you described.
>>
File: 1536026868664.jpg (159 KB, 1024x576)
159 KB
159 KB JPG
God, I hate niggers, worst part is it seem everyone around me worship them, its hell.
The other day I went to a meet up with old highschool friends, a BBQ, all white kids. At some point the telly started showing a negress that died singing with her negro band. I swear, everyone dropped what they were doing and sit aroubd the TV to watch, hypnotised, like a flock watching a priest preach, like a fucking cult to BBC. "look at that based guy playing base! So cool!" says one of them pointing out what seemed to be a chimpanzee wearing a suit beating on an instrument like a retard.
I want off this ride.
>>
>>48123657
>Pic
They had actual Asians and blacks fighting in world war two in the millions especially Asians, Carribbeans and parts of Africa. Why do you people act as if they never existed? Also nice copy pasta I've read that multiple times now so make a new one already.
>>
>>48121617
Under
Damn
Appreciated
Comment
>>
>>48123695
Not in Europe, if they were shown only in Africa and Caribbean maps that would be fine, you piece of shit.
>>
>>48123749
The Free French army in WW2 was mostly black since most white frogs were on the Axis side after they capitulated
>>
>>48123473
link proof faggot

originally
>>
>>48123749
>Not in Europe, if they were shown only in Africa and Caribbean maps that would be fine, you piece of shit.
So that'd be a load of Asians and a few black imported guys probably french or some shit. What's the game like to see if it's accurate. Has it even come out?
>>
>>48121639

>see's

The fuck is that word supposed to mean???
>>
>>48121639
Yup.
In fairness- they do it everywhere
Trump won.
The media
>White rage; Russia; complex socio-racist interplays; blah, blah
Reality
>Hillary sucked harder

Etc
>>
>>48121628
Eh, Ethiopia is not that bad in comparison.
>>
>>48123774
>>48123791
No, only blacks in Europe were from the American army by the end of the conflict, and very few units, so few they can be named. The fact you believe in such things is exactly why this game is so damaging.
>>
File: specialmemefresh.jpg (59 KB, 240x327)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
>>48123868
>The British didn't use a lot of imported Pakis
How do you even deny that. At least you got the American army bit right. They may have made up a tiny bit in terms of how many there were compared to white people but they were still extremely large in numbers it would've reached the hundreds of thousands in Europe for blacks and even more for Indians or other Asians. Here's a bit on Africa your gonna have to find the Asian on on the BBC or something because the Brits liked using them a lot.
https://m.dw.com/en/africa-in-world-war-ii-the-forgotten-veterans/a-18437531
>>
>>48124035
Jesus that web design
>>
So basically, the arguments for the "fact" that Africa "is not a shithole" are as following: 1. Ur Just an Incel LOL, and 2. literally We Wuz Kingz

You're not exactly making a strong case for yourselves.
>>
File: 1531692439554.jpg (484 KB, 1557x1200)
484 KB
484 KB JPG
Why has nobody posted this classic cap yet?
>>
>>48122279
Isn't average IQ in Moldova (poorest country in Europe) still higher than average IQ in Seychelles, a ''rich'' African country
>>
File: 17rvzk1.jpg (54 KB, 960x539)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
>>48124323
>DA HUWHITE MANZ BURDENN
It never ends does it. Amazing what you /Pol/fags think of yourselves.
>>
>>48124207
>So basically, the arguments for the "fact" that Africa "is not a shithole" are as following: 1. Ur Just an Incel LOL, and 2. literally We Wuz Kingz
>You're not exactly making a strong case for yourselves.
No one provided sources for their arguments and they were all screaming incels and saying we wuz dis. Learn to read faggot.
>>
>>48124323
This is what the whole world will become like if you do not become a super nazi like us.

I just wish we could stop pretending that they are equal. They simply aren't and never will be. I would be alright with letting them live out their goofy lives on their continent, but they must not come here. If that's unacceptable, the only other option is extermination.
>>
File: c67.gif (16 KB, 200x200)
16 KB
16 KB GIF
>the /Pol/ discord groupie really did appear
Well the show has ended lads you came too late.
>>48124438
>This is what the whole world will become like if you do not become a super nazi like us.
Super duper Nazis gonna save us all.
>>
>>48124438
>world returns to a natural tribe society
>the modern world will no longer inflict physical and emotional pain on the individual
>This is what the whole world will become like if you do not become a super nazi like us.
Thanks for convincing me, to quit nazism.
>>
File: 1535227962938.jpg (43 KB, 446x449)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
>>48124462
>Super duper Nazis gonna save us all.
I truly hope so. I think that either way, the negroid does not have much time left on this Earth.
>>
>>48124498
>All of the people living in Africa are classed as negroids and they're all gonna die sometime soon
>Posts a pic of Chinese development in Africa
You seriously convinced me bro I got totally redpilled now praise kek the white race shall cuck these negroids.
>>
File: 1466241815881.jpg (12 KB, 252x315)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
>>48122420
>somalia wasn't always shit (not true, by the way)
>>
File: 1532784574313.jpg (34 KB, 750x375)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
>>48124540
I know more race classifications than your average /Pol/fag , amazing they don't even know what an actual negroid is.
>>
Imagine the nogs' shock as they discover that they are no longer under the protection of the merciful white man.

Just kidding, animals aren't capable of complex emotions like shock. They do not understand it even as it's happening. Maybe they really are just cattle after all...
>>
>>48124604
This is on par with the "da JEWWZ undermine da huwhite man" shit
>>
>>48124498
Chinese will get out-niggered in most of those though.

>hurr chingchong we bought your land and have been mining here for years we own it give it back
>lolwut that was when president Mbongo was in power now we have president Ugabuga these mines are ours now gtfo
>>
>ohoh Mbunge, my son, you are silly. Only the white devil can be evil, and he is the most evil of all. Our good friend Schlomo has said it so. We have nothing to fear from our new Chinese friends!
>>
>>48124669
Yeah, I'm sure the Red Army will be expelled by spearchuckers. I'm sure.
>>
File: McGregor_comfy.jpg (33 KB, 602x541)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
The discord /Pol/ group really did appear alright lads pack it up it's a spam thread of YOUZ NIGGEEZ and sheeitt. Man this was fun but alas I don't save pictures for racebait and I don't make stupid mistakes based on race because I use Wikipedia and trust worthy sources. See ya laddies.
>>
>>48124694
Europeans colonized nearly the entire planet and still fucked off Africa. What makes you think a paper tiger empire that has always collapsed as soon as it becomes powerful can pull it off?
>>
File: is7xboak07211.jpg (220 KB, 2448x3264)
220 KB
220 KB JPG
Ooh yeah baby suck my cakey it looks like it tastes great and it feels like a bit crazy
>>
>>48124720
Like I said. The Chinese are nowhere near as kind and merciful as Europeans. It's not at all comparable I'm afraid.

Africa is fucked. Those who can flee will do so, to Europe, but unfortunately Europeans are starting to get sick of babysitting that worthless lot for hundreds of years. Africans have now failed three times. First, by being too weak and stupid to ever produce a functioning nation capable of defending itself, second, by being raped and pillaged by European forces, and third, by selling off what's left of their dirt-heap to foreigners who mean them harm. They have nowhere to go but to the grave.
>>
File: downloadfile-27.jpg (12 KB, 250x375)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
>>48124760
>unfortunately Europeans are starting to get sick of babysitting
I will forever laugh at this. No matter how many articles on right-wing groups in Poland you pull up you'll never get rid of all the migrants in Europe, never your next Reich ain't coming and there's no race war. Now keep blaming the Jews and live on you retarded faggots.
>>
File: 1536673176475.jpg (236 KB, 908x1064)
236 KB
236 KB JPG
How much longer do you think they have, lads? Riots nearly every week in Germany, similar situation in Sweden. How long before they start physically removing immigrants or even killing them en masse? Few years?
>>
File: 1529172742335.gif (878 KB, 300x212)
878 KB
878 KB GIF
Here comes the YOUZ NUTTIN BUT A PATHETIC NIGGEEZ rant or mabye it's gonna be the MUH racewar is happening one. Either way one of these butthurt faggots is bound to post it.
>>
>>48124857
And you guys did post it. I was right you are butthurt faggots holy shit. Also the counter protests compared to those protests are tiny and even when there aren't any counter protests they're still small so when's da race war happening?
>>
File: 1536661572520.jpg (44 KB, 702x632)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
>>48121520
Not a great mystery why that sort of thing happens.
>>
>>48124857
You Burgers are so dumb you don't even realize that Europe is still richer, safer, much more stable, and much more white than your dying country going bankrupt.
>>
>>48124922
>China highest
Lelno. Complete bullshit.
>>
>>48124941
They want to connect with their "huwhite" heritage.
>>
RACE WAR WENNNN!!!????!
>>
>>48121520
africa is a fucking shitshow
>>
File: 1505013126844.png (968 KB, 962x2073)
968 KB
968 KB PNG
>>48123473
but they don't tho origiolicanoli
>>
File: 1532477962709.png (715 KB, 1080x1683)
715 KB
715 KB PNG
>nogs pull shit like this and laugh about it, and then completely unironically think they won't get genocided
I mean, I always knew Africans had difficulties with planning ahead, but this is just straight up suicidal. Guess that's what you can expect from a race that survived this long solely through breeding like insects and blaming everyone but themselves for their problems.
>>
File: 1536940390469.jpg (476 KB, 1440x1002)
476 KB
476 KB JPG
>das rite, whitey gon take care us fo'eva AYO WHITEY WHERE MAH GIBS ??? YO WHITEY
No. You're done.
>>
>>48125110
>White genocide
No my dear cracker they are thinking ahead and soon us middle easterns shall take over Europe. Sucks to be a pigskin too stupid to see through what's happening in their victim complex, superiority complex all wrapped up in a narcissistic attitude see ya later piggies
>>
File: 1532585833000.gif (1.63 MB, 360x270)
1.63 MB
1.63 MB GIF
>>48125264
>WHITES RISE UP WE SHALL NO LONGER BE ATTACKED BY SHITSKINS AND FACE DA HUWHITE MANS BURDEN
Man this is funny
>>
File: 1531488727161.jpg (26 KB, 720x607)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
>>48125281
Love it when you post shit like this for all to see. With each post, you create 10 more die-hard hateful nazis ready to fight to the death. I like that, considering one of us is worth 1000 of you.
>>
File: 1532549600685.png (492 KB, 617x588)
492 KB
492 KB PNG
HAHAHAHAHAHAH poor little pigskins, won't be long until we're doing this to every pigskin baby in the world. You can't win, islam will fuck you all
>>
>>48125043
>bunch of graphs
>no point made
Im not responsible for making YOUR point for you. Make your point or fuck off
>>
File: p8ffenemvb6z.jpg (100 KB, 1032x774)
100 KB
100 KB JPG
>>48125343
>With each post, you create 10 more die-hard hateful nazis ready to fight to the death.
So this is what it's like to have schizophrenia
>>
File: 1536948961501.png (514 KB, 486x712)
514 KB
514 KB PNG
When we win, never forget that they found it funny. They were laughing at what they could get away with. Literally. The were amused by it and gloating. They thought it was all a big joke.

Make sure to show them how funny you thought it was, too.
>>
>>48125599
>being this illiterate
why the fuck do I need to spoonfeed you?
The point is obvious for anyone who isn't a nigger like you. In every single one of those graphs, blacks and whites are compared in both intelligence and socioeconomic environment, be it family income, specific school location, or funding. And, in every single one of those graphs, whites overwhelmingly outperform blacks on average.
YOU (You) claimed that blacks and whites roughly regress to the same mean when growing up in the same environment. With no sources to back that up.
These sources say the contrary.
>>
File: 1528869297837.jpg (100 KB, 600x451)
100 KB
100 KB JPG
I just love how Niggers are universally hate,

Like every fucking body despises them and I laugh at their destiny.
Niggers a.k.a black people are almost like intentionally placed into world by god to be laughed at, to make circus show, the only sad tragedy is when this circus show spills to normal countries (white countries)

HAHAHAHAHAH I laugh at NIGGERS a.k.a. Black people
Man if any Niggers are reading this I have this massage for you:

HAHAHAH STUPID APES GO EAT MUD
>>
File: 000.png (21 KB, 500x658)
21 KB
21 KB PNG
>tfw went to Kinshasa on holiday last year after reading about the congo war and finding it interesting
>sounded like a fun and kind place
>2nd day there, outside my hotel
>some fucking guy approaches and tells me to come with him to 'go to a concert'
>ask him who is singing and he says 'Carly Rae Congo' and laughs
>starts pulling me hard
>pulls me into an alley, I get beaten up and my money and watch are stolen
>see the same guy outside the next day and he fucking tries to sell my watch to me

Africans are scum
>>
>>48121567
Normies clearly also lack impulse control and forward planning otherwise abortions wouldn't be such a controversial issue in the western world.
>>
>>48125663
>Niggers niggers hahah niggers niggers niggers ha niggers
Were taking over your countries cracker and soon we shall make up a large part of it while taking your pasty fat curveless women. Hey even your own pic proves it. What's gonna happen WHITES RICE UP KILL DOSE NIGGEEZ N MUZLIMS. Don't make us laugh anymore we're already killing your own pig looking people.
>>
>>48122279
>Muh economic and social development
Reminder that there are poor as fuck Asians living in shitholes with 110+ IQs being normal.
See Vietnam war
>>
>>48125780
Nah man I am still laughing because I am intelligent enough to see future thats going to happen.
I follow a lot of youtube channels and other groups which are raising awareness about white identity.
More and more people are waking up from sleep and lies that were pushed onto them from liberal media that they have to accept Shitskins and feel guilty.
More and more people don't give shit about tears of Niggers and other subhumans who can't maintain society.

Turn over will come over night regarding this shit, one day we just decide to eradicate you all together.
Whole fucking Europe exploded when our liberal government let all these shitskins which means that people were already Redpilled.
USA is stop giving shit about Mexicans and minorities. Slowly we are changing tide. And believe me you dumb subhumans, when whites decide enough is enough than there can be billions of you against US but our physical, mental and spiritual superiority will crush you like dixie cup.
Even if we are minority we can downright eradicate you overnight, we are force not to be reckoned with and all of your dumb race will feel the fury soon.

HAHA DUMB NIGGER
>>
File: 1536951660210.png (616 KB, 1024x768)
616 KB
616 KB PNG
>>48125905
This. Always keep that hatred in the center of your mind, and keep fostering it. Always antagonize niggers and mudskins, make them show themselves for what they really are: enemies. Ignore brainwashed leftists, they are the enemy too, just keep in contact with your allies and radicalize them to the highest extent, and escalate the situation.

They stand no chance in an actual confrontation, which is why there are so few ways to fight the white man. And this one isn't working anymore.
>>
File: what.jpg (13 KB, 200x200)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
>>48125905
>I follow a lot of youtube channels and other groups which are raising awareness about white identity.
Look man I'm not even serious about this I just troll or insult in racebait threads to keep em going. But hot damn please tell me you don't actually do this it's autism on a whole 'nother level, it tops velcro Clark shoes seriously get a actual life man or maybe this is bait. Either way please stick to your containment board I come here for reasons that don't include reading a autistic rant that includes what you stated above. On the note are you underage?
>>
>>48125981
Why does it mean I don't have life if I follow these channels and if I am interested in white race?
Yeah apart from my normal life I care about my race and our progress in society so I could give less shit if someone is going to shit on what I follow, those are real issues.
>>
>>48126029
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7dhWEb5WOs
Sieg fucking heil.
>>
>>48123336
It's even worse than that becuase if you have the audacity to criticize your community and say their problems are becuase they are constantly fucking up you're ostracized and labelled an uncle tom while also struggling to fit and be accepted elsewhere and not even sure if you would want to becuase there is real racism in the world and you don't want them to be right and actually be an uncle tom. You'd by on like 25 layers of "WTF are you doing nigga?!" all the time.
>>
>>48125775
Have you ever seen the movie called "the last king of Scotland"?
>>
>>48126082
thank you, now I'm spastically cringing.
>>
>>48125775
i feel like you're the only one who fucked up here, what the fuck did you expect
>>
>>48123336
The sad thing is you're not entirely wrong. I'm not going to sit here and fellate myself over my intelligence or try to be le based black guy but it really is genuinely depressing how fucking stupid others of my race can be. It doesn't help matters that more often than not it's self inflicted stupidity. Most of the stupid blacks I've known have had the exact same opportunities to improve themselves that I received and chose to fuck it up. Where there some that genuinely had it rough enough to be set up for failure? Sure, but those were few and far in between and actually deserving of a bit of pity. A majority however don't even deserve to be thought of, let alone scorned.
>>
>>48121656

Islam is the largest religion in Nigeria though.

although people get paid to change their religion by christian missionaries
>>
>>48126167
yes I love African historical stuff even if the movie isn't accurate
>>
File: 1532746509000.png (92 KB, 294x256)
92 KB
92 KB PNG
>>48126029
>Why does it mean I don't have life if I follow these channels and if I am interested in white race?
If I find out a retard like you had had a gf before me I'm gonna threaten to kill you cunts and later cry about it in bed because I can't.
>>
File: 1534619904450.png (1.7 MB, 1080x1107)
1.7 MB
1.7 MB PNG
>durr whitey just immigrated to america n stole dey land n shit, aint no different from what we doin now
>>
>>48121520
Y-Y-YOUR NOT SUPPOSED TO NOTICE REALITY YOUR FUCKING BIGOT. REPORTED YOU TO THE ANTI RACISM SWAT TEAM
>>
>>48126285
I had gfs before
And I had sex with about 12 different women.

I am far from loser what your dumb brain imagines.
>>
>>48126244
Cool thing non-le based black guy. The only kids who managed to take off were the ones that were named Oreos (also those Nigerian kids) and nine times out of ten they were richer than everyone else which was middle class. they didn't spend their time hanging around outside because they could afford to be at home majority of those fags had much better lives than anyone else. I still remember when that one guy I was friends with told me he had a two floor house and all I could think was holy crap. Although I don't disagree with you on the there are some that re just fucking ambitiousless bastards who think what's the point I'm gonna be here for the rest of my life the gain that's got more to do with culture.
>>48126288
Your a country of immigrants nothings gonna change that unless you all go back to Europe, Africa and South America.
>>
>>48121520
>europeans used to do witch hunts in the medieval ages
>africans that have no education, just like medieval peasants, do this today
>wtf why are blacks such violent animals?
every god damn time
go back to >>>/pol/
>>
File: IMG_1496.jpg (20 KB, 320x383)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
>>48126340
>I had gfs before
And I had sex with about 12 different women.
GET OFF THIS BOARD NOW YOU NORMALFAG I SAID NOOOOOOOOOWWWW
>>
File: EHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEH.jpg (78 KB, 770x800)
78 KB
78 KB JPG
WHY THE FUCK DO YOU CUNTS COME HERE IF YOU'VE HAD SEX AND ACTUAL FEMALE LOVE? FUCK OFF I COULDN'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT YOUR RACEBAIT I HATE YOUR DISGUSTING KIND I HATE YOU PEOPLE FUCKING DIE OF CANCER YOU BASTARDS WHY DO YOU COME HERE AND RUIN EVERYTHING.
>>
File: dsf.jpg (75 KB, 1153x648)
75 KB
75 KB JPG
>>48126288
>that image
*spits into spittoon*

Darn tootin'
hyuk hyuk
>>
File: 1535393758581.jpg (121 KB, 749x923)
121 KB
121 KB JPG
>>48126377
Why do Africans not have any education? Is "education" just something that magically drops from the sky? Is that how it happened for Europeans? No. They developed it themselves.

But for Africans, kind of. They do get the opportunity for it. But they reject.
>>
>>48126378
>right wingers have more sex on average
fact
>>
>>48122932
blame murican education
>>
>>48126340
how do you get to fuck that many women? i want to believe it's bullshit
>>
>>48126378
>>48126403
I've been here longer than you. Go back to r/incels
>>
>>48126378
It's funny how the whole leftist narrative falls completely apart when faced with reality. Literally the only two "arguments" they have on their side are "You're an incel, and you're a loser."
You kind of shot yourselves in the foot with that rhetoric because it's not that difficult to lift weights and fuck a bunch of whores, and then you're left with nothing but a stupid look on your face.
>>
>>48126465
this desu, muh >only losers are racists
>be me
>be racist nazi
>lift heavy weights, have qt white wife
>normtards at a loss for words
>>
>>48126404
The fuck is that post even meant to be? The English and European settlers and pioneers were some of the highest quality men to ever have been born onto this Earth and their societies continued to produce very high quality men thereafter. You seriously think some dumb hick could traverse the ocean, build a settlement and protect, and then develop the most powerful country on the planet? What?
>>
>>48126368
As I said, there were some that were set up to fail from the beginning and couldn't control a thing about it. Those people got a raw deal and didn't deserve it. It doesn't change the fact that most of the others that failed had all the tools possible to better themselves but instead fucked it because they lacked ambition like you said. Mind you I grew up in a squarely middle class area so chances are it could be different wherever you're from.
>>
>>48126491
>>48126465
>>48126458
>>48126434
I don't give a shit you've at least had sex and human female contact what the fuck is the point of racebaiting on a board for bottom barrel people of society? Jesus Christ I hate people like you cunts I'm short, with some muscle (fucking self improvement meme) and a average face and I still can't get shit. No one gives a fuck about your stupid political shit here you fucking cocksuckers all you do is shit up the board with your bullshit and then say JUST LIFT WEIGHTS BRUH I already did that you fags so fuck off to your board already and leave us alone and I've been here since 2010 so shove a dick up your ass because I couldn't give a shit how long you've been here.
>LEFTIES CALLZ US LOOSERS BUT WERE NOT HEHHEH
Your on a board for retards you mutts
>>
>>48126607
you didn't have sex because your liberal friend convinced you to be nice to women, to be NOT RACIST, to just be efeminate faggot with no skull when in fact women love racist, arrogant, violent, freaks.
>>
>>48126551
what are those qualities?
>>
>>48126443
12 may be a lot by /r9k/ standards but it's really not. I have friends who are at over 120 different sluts.
>>
>>48126570
>instead fucked it because they lacked ambition like you said.
When you live in a shit area and the most people who go to your school ever do is get minimum wage jobs then yeah your going to stop giving a shit about the future at this point majority of the kids ds had no one to look up to other than their dad who worked two jobs and had a huge medical bill or maybe the dad wasn't there.
>Mind you I grew up in a squarely middle class area so chances are it could be different wherever you're from.
Pretty poor area and it was pretty shit all in all, it's prospects were dead end and everyone gave up including the teachers.
>>
File: asdf.jpg (67 KB, 323x315)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
>>48126551
>60% overweight
>highest quality men to ever have been born onto this Earth
>>
File: 1528163998517.jpg (61 KB, 640x853)
61 KB
61 KB JPG
>>48121567
I once met a girl that didn't know you could pop popcorn without buying microwavable bags of it
>>
File: 1482698223956.png (769 KB, 1032x2291)
769 KB
769 KB PNG
Here's a first hand recount for you guys.
>>
>>48126660
Then that places you lot in the bunch that got shafted from the get go then doesn't it? This doesn't really detract from anything I've said anon. My issue is with the idiots who have the good shit at their disposal and practically no reason to fail who then decide to say fuck it and let themselves sink into the mire.
>>
>>48126607
>No one gives a shit
>250 posts
Ok nigger.

To answer, I racebait here in order to aggravate non-whites and make apathetic whites into nazis. I do it to serve my own goals. If you weren't a low IQ nigger you'd be able to figure that one out.
>>
File: fueh9823h2.jpg (43 KB, 500x348)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
>>48126629
>you didn't have sex because your liberal friend
What friend you fucking stupid faggot
convinced you to be nice to women, to be NOT RACIST,
I'm not racist because I'm not a dumbass trying to get my chances of a job ruined and I'm not a effeminate faggot you stupid cunt.
when in fact women love racist, arrogant, violent, freaks.
Yeah totally bro thanks for that redpill. Retard I was at least one of those at some point and it didn't attract shit. So what are you? The 7 foot muscly chad teaching me how to be an alpha male? Get with the program faggot your just another idiotic bastard who's stuck his dick in a vagina on the internet now go to reddit or something.
>>
>>48126674
Uh, yeah. If your biggest problem in life is that you have TOO MUCH FOOD, then you probably did pretty damn well. Compare that to Africa which is probably 80% underweight.
>>
>>48123336
Using math, you can work out approximately how many people there are in a given country in a particular IQ range if you know that country's average IQ and population and adjust the standard deviation accordingly.

Somalia has a population of over 14 million people and an average IQ of 67-68. This works out to about 4,008 people in the 120 or above IQ range. Such people are likely drawn to Western countries to study and get better jobs than would be available in their country, hurting Somalia even more through brain drain.

China has a population of 1.4 billion and an average IQ of 105. This means there are approximately 225,000,000 people in China with an IQ of 120 or higher.

Because of population size differences, there are more 120+ IQ people in Nigeria than in Sweden.
>>
>>48126762
Actually, Africa's failures can be attributed to the fact that there was no NEED for societal advancement because they lived in a figurative garden of Eden. Their famines are a strictly modern problem which is owed to overpopulation, caused by foreign intervention giving them medical supplies that drastically lengthened their life spans.
>>
>>48126743
>65 posters
>256 replies
>Majority of the posters would've likely left
>Hehehe dropping truth bombs on every1 bruh you just a low Iq nigger
All on a Pakistani bum shaving forum for losers, gonna radicalise and pill all these people for the up coming race war.
>>
>>48126788
You used too many difficult words, they won't get it.
>>
>>48126789
Agreed. Point being, they still fucked up and we didn't.
>>
>>48126762
Iodine deficiency alone during pregnancy can lower a child's IQ by 10-15 points.
>>
>>48126419
medieval europe wasn't constantly exploited by globalist corporations and the rich elites started to think that universal education is important, cause enlightenment got popular
african elites on the other hand are corrupt and don't push for broader education and children gotta work in factories, so they got less time to attend overcrowded underfunded schools
>>
>>48126789
>>48126804
>they lived in a figurative garden of Eden
Are you guys retarded you get a better climate for farming in fucking Europe, what are you on about?
>>
>>48126816
So you be saying
We wuz shitty ass backwards retard culture?
Sheeeeeeeeeeeeiiiittt
>>
I have ancestry from the Congo
>Inb4 nigger
Yeah, I know retard
>>
>>48126743
>white robots admitting they shitpost the most and cause the most trouble with racebait on /r9lk/
Well I'll be damned. Usually you just blame the jews, I'm shocked.
>>
File: downloadfile-20.jpg (19 KB, 474x266)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
>>48126829
>XD I SAID dey Wiz and sheeitt XD I BTFO Tyrone epic style XD looool
>>
>>48126840
Well the reason we do it is to combat the Jews, so.
>>
>>48126743
You're still a loser in life
>>
>>48126866
Nope, you're a loser and I'm a winner
Argument over BTFO lol
>>
>>48126821
You didn't even need to farm because naturally occurring food was so plentiful. The fact that Africans never conceived of farming is in and of itself an indicator of their immediate resources.
>>
File: 1507261589587.jpg (30 KB, 369x292)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
>>48126851
>Well the reason we do it is to combat the Jews, so.
Why am I on a forum with specimens of a human like you, why do you blame the Jews?
>>
>>48126873
This. It all just returns to the hard, natural truth of "difficult situations produce quality people." It's inescapable; if you want to survive extreme hardship you need to excel, and only those who do, do survive. What you are left with is the very best.

The opposite is also true, which is why all Africans are the very worst, and which is why there should be NO MORE GIBS to any African EVER, for ANY reason, in ANY country. It's the only way their gene pool will ever recover and improve. This way, we are only feeding stupidity and weakness. It is solely harmful for them.
>>
File: downloadfile-17.jpg (18 KB, 474x244)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
>>48126873
>You didn't even need to farm because naturally occurring food was so plentiful
Are you stupid? They have regular droughts and they didn't have naturally occurring food it doesn't fucking just appear they had subsistence farming you imbecile. Do you think Africa's a jungle filled with food or some shit?
>The fact that Africans never conceived of farming is in and of itself an indicator of their immediate resources.
East Africa never existed or it's history you just proved hundreds of historians and scientists wrong well done. Seriously why are you people so stupid?
>>
File: XSD.png (179 KB, 720x1280)
179 KB
179 KB PNG
>>48122121
What the fuck do you know about africa anon?
>>
>>48126870
>N-no you!
Retard AND a loser
>>
>>48126960
I know that's what you are, but what am I? An intelligent, successful, beautiful, strong, white man.
>>
File: 1426828561696.jpg (16 KB, 291x291)
16 KB
16 KB JPG
>>48126971
>An intelligent, successful, beautiful, strong, white man.
This is on par with the fat woman screaming I'm a stronk independent wimeen. Your one hell of a faggot.
>>
>>48126903
Get off your high horse, you aren't even normal otherwise you wouldn't post here on this site. Someone should exterminate you for being so infuriating and deluded enough to think you have the say so when it comes to ANYTHING to do with the well being of other people.
>>
>>48126971
You sound like a flaming faggot
>>
>>48127009
>Get off your high horse
Nah. Make me, loser.
>you aren't even normal
Obviously not. I'm extraordinary.
>Someone should exterminate you for being so infuriating and deluded enough to think you have the say so when it comes to ANYTHING to do with the well being of other people.
Sounds a bit hypocritical of you.
>>
>>48125661
>spoonfeed
braindead single digit iq nigger detected
>you have to make my arguments for me
back to the cuckshed >>>/pol/

point out the graph that shows where blacks with the same family income, growing up in the same neighborhoods and going to the same schools have drastically lower iqs than whites in the same situations. Then you have a point, until then, if i may repeat myself

BACK TO THE KEKSHED >>>/pol/
>>
>>48127051
Why do you /Pol/fags always sound like ultra narcissistic faggots? Jesus Christ it's fucking annoying.
>>
>>48127009
It's not that I personally "have the say," it doesn't have anything to do with me as a person, retard. My arguments, which are correct, have the say. You're unable to refute them in any manner at all, so all you have to resort to are five random insults that I couldn't care less about.

>>48127085
Just mirroring your behavior of saying mean words. What did you expect?
>>
>>48127107
>It's not that I personally "have the say," it doesn't have anything to do with me as a person, retard. My arguments, which are correct, have the say.
Well put.
>Hmmm durrrp, I can't disprove what he's saying, so maybe if I attach his words to a persona, and say rude things about the person, maybe I'll be right??? Yeahhh... Me smart!
>>
>>48127163
Yes. Why have a productive, honest, truthful discussion, when you can just call your opponent a loser and feel like the victor?
>>
>>48127069
For graph numbers, go descending first column then second.
>family income
see graphs 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
>neighborhoods/districts
(as I'm sure you're well aware, you can't just go to another school. Your neighborhood determines your district)
see graph 1
But I'm sure, if you suddenly had the same income /and/ lived in the same area, the gap would actually close.
And if a black child were raised in the same situation as a white child, in a while middle class family, the situation would change, right?
see graph 10
Jesus christ learn some reading comprehension, or learn how to interpret data
>>
>>48125645
lmao that damage control

"German" rape gang
>>
>>48127180
Productive, honest, truthful discussions are not found anywhere on /pol/. Every single one of you sounds exactly the same.
>>
>>48127107
>Just mirroring your behavior of saying mean words. What did you expect?
That wasn't me you retard and I was talking about the way those /Pol/mong's talk about themselves
>I'mma huwhite 180 IQ man and I deserve everything good you couldn't even love without my presence
That's what I'm talking about ya mong.
>>
>>48127219
So you think that something isn't true simply because you dislike it? Yeah, I got that already.
>Wahhh, stop it with all these facts and logical reasoning! You all sound the same, always talking about evidence and rational conclusion! My feelings don't care about your facts! Your truth and your rights end where my cultural Marxist indoctrination begins!
>>
File: 1513304229527.jpg (48 KB, 600x632)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
>>48127242
/pol/ ignores any objective data that refutes their extremely unifom rhetoric. It's a pearl for sociologists and psychologists studying the development of echo chambers and cult-like mentality. You'd have to be an idiot not to notice the level of indocrination and confirmation bias that goes on in there. Nazis can be intelligent and they can be right. But they can't be /pol/tards.
Heidegger and Goebbels would rid the world of your lot.
>>
>>48127219
>Productive, honest, truthful discussions

I wonder what your image of a "productive, honest, truthful discussion" looks like.

I'd imagine it involves an authoritative moderator who conveniently has the same political beliefs as you. I'd imagine it also involves stripping away the anonymity from everyone, so you can hunt down and punish people for having different opinions. It's a testament to how fragile your beliefs are that the thought of an open, free, and anonymous forum causes you such rage and consternation, almost as if, deep down, you know that none of what you believe can stand up to scrutiny, so the only option is to rigidly control debate and punish dissenters.
>>
>>48127390
>the words were written on /pol/ so therefore they must be incorrect
>no counter-arguments
The absolute state of brainlet leftists.
>>
>>48127390
So you're angry that you can't force people to listen to you?

Sounds like you just have poor rhetorical skills and can't handle the bantz.
>>
File: 1511332939798.gif (1.32 MB, 620x566)
1.32 MB
1.32 MB GIF
>>48127465
>Everyone's a leftist when they disagree with you
Maybe, just maybe have you thought all the people telling you your wrong may have been right?
>>
>>48127462
>I'd imagine it also involves stripping away the anonymity from everyone, so you can hunt down and punish people for having different opinions
Yes, absolutely. Because having a different opinion to what I am saying also entails being wrong.
>none of what you believe can stand up to scrutiny
So why is it that there is exactly zero scrutiny, and just "Haha but you're a loser so that means you're wrong"? Which you wouldn't even be able to do irl, since I am not one, and you're just making invalid guesses about random anonymous people?
>>
>>48127482
I don't care about those who don't listen. The ones who matter do.
>>
>>48127539
This. Just putting on a grand show for the lurking Anons, desu. Creating more evil nazis every single day.
>>
>>48127107
"couldn't care less about."
So write a paragraph because you just don't care SO much. Right.

Just because you think you're right doesn't mean you're right.
>>
>>48127585
>So write a paragraph because you just don't care SO much. Right.
Yes? To make a point of how stupid your "arguments" are because I can just BTFO them by saying the exact opposite subjective nonsense.
>>
>>48121520
This just reminds me of those Indians afraid of using a toilet because they're afraid of the poo witch
>>
>>48127599
You 'win' internet discussions on /r9k/, you're SOOO cool..
>>
>>48127462
Make no mistake, I absolutely do want to kill those who don't agree with these things. Because what you are saying attempts to kill not only me, but all of Europe, all of civilization, and all of goodness. Forever. You're an absolute enemy of mankind and yes I will do what I can to end you.
>>
>>48127700
blessed dubs of the holy race war checked
>>
red pilled boys capturing jewish fluoride sorcerers
>>
>Africa is shit because we went there and colonized them and tried to impose our will on them
>we need to give them billions and billions of dollars and take care of them, even though that's colonization
>the only solution to all this is to bring them all to the first world and give let them take over the entire western world, whites should be made a minority in their own home countries

Yeah, either they admit that they're shit and need to be colonized and stay where they are or they stay the fuck far away from here. I fucking hate non-whites. They shit up everything everywhere they go. Nobody really wants you here. All it is is white people fighting each other and cucks. It's so evil that non-whites are working together to kill whites off the face of the planet. But it's already too late.
>>
>>48127558
Pay attention to the string of posts, anon. I'm not of your kind.
Eternally baiting with information from meme sites, ignoring evidence and adhering to dogmas will not turn anyone into an evil nazi. It creates more dumb little robots regurgitating the same thing through inappropriate channels to the wrong audience, making actual intelligent individuals wanting to have fuck to do with you even if your base ideology aligns.
Echo chambers are the antithesis of honest and productive discussion.
>>
>>48127741
Ok sweetie, sure, now into the gas chamber you go.
>>
>>48127740
>Whites fighting each other

So pale niggers?
>>
>>48127789
Nope they're what's known as crackers.
>>
>>48127202
Nonono, im talking about a single study that compares white and black kids in the same circumstances. Not multiple different studies that only take into account one variable. You need to isolate the person as a variable if you want the results to mean anything
>>
>>48127802
No different from shitskins if they can't get along
>>
>>48127462
there comes the psychonanalyzing literal homosexual retard who supports the same people who want to lynch him
id say kys but your friends will already take care of that lol
>>
File: 1523915720544.jpg (11 KB, 247x301)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
>>48121520
>Congo is over 99% religious
>Mauritania is almost 100% religious
>Somalia is the same way
>As with Sudan, and Uganda
>The least religious country in Africa, Seychelles, also happens to be the least shitty
>>
>>48127757
I am a high value individual who would be left out of any target demographic under any circumstances and any possible authoritarian model. My opinions are never shaped by fear.
>>
>>48127812
Benjamin recorded what the cracker is for us. They originate from America and are as savage as the red Indians. They are truly subhuman.
>>
>>48127390
I challenge you to a public debate. Say yes, coward.

(Here come the excuses.)
>>
>>48127850
A brainwashed Marxist is not a high value individual to us, no. You're going in the oven.
>>
>>48127873
Anytime, faggot. Name the platform.
>>
File: 1520943387215.png (178 KB, 509x666)
178 KB
178 KB PNG
>>48127836
>Somalia
>Heading towards secularism and socialism
>Shit gets fucked
>Become a breeding ground for extremist religious people.
I think you might be right, stupid religious fags it's all a lie my claim that God is a monkey that eats shit is as good as your claim on your goybook. Religion is a shitstain on humanity
>>
>>48127897
Are you in Canada by any chance?
>>
>>48127893
>to us
nobody cares about you. The world is moving on and all you can do is screech and smash your tiny fists on the wall in impotent rage. You're nothing
>>
>>48127893
Point out the Marxism in my posts.
>>
>>48127928
>Point out the Marxism in my posts.
LEFTIES DA LOTTA YOU
>>
>>48127928
I don't know which posts are yours nor do I care. The point is that if you oppose my arguments, you are a Marxist and dishonest, and you are contributing to the death of all that is good, and a threat to mankind, and you are my enemy.
>>
>>48127938
You'll notice it's always their final argument.
>lmao stfu commie 100 gorillion!!!
>>
>>48127978
It's actually literally the very first argument.
>people aren't equal
>if you disagree, you are literal by the exact literal dictionary-edition-fucking-definition, a god damn Marxist
>>
>>48121663
>pretending
N-no, it's real! They shrunk mine! It used to be huge!
>>
>>48127904
Not to mention it generally doesn't give any good motivation to improve anything.
>Wow this place is shit
>At least when I die I'll just be happy forever
>>
>>48127995
I am painfully aware of how unequal we are.

>>48127968
This is what was pointed out earlier. You don't care for facts or evidence. If you cared about truth, you'd accept it and adjust your arguments accordingly and not the other way around.
>>
>>48121520
I've heard of some missionaries who say they've seen irl wizards flying in brooms in africa
>>
>>48127909
>Canada
Nope.
>>
>>48128036
>If you cared about truth, you'd accept it and adjust your arguments accordingly and not the other way around.
No, I wouldn't. Since you like complaining about /pol/, I will make a relevant comparison and tell you that this is increasingly common there. All we care about is truth, and no, we would not adjust our arguments, we would throw you in the fucking oven. Like I said. This is what Fascism entails, this is what strength is. We already have the truth and we are done discussing it. I will let you in on a little /pol/ secret: we do not actually give a fuck about any of the information, the evidence, or the statistics. Like I said, "I don't care about those who don't listen. The ones who matter do." It is only meant to recruit more people to our side, we are well aware that the brainwashed Marxists cannot and will not be cured except by a bullet. We are finished with arguing about it, because the fundamental truth of what we are saying is already well-established, and we are aware that the entire point of leftists trying to argue it is to tie us up in worthless discussions that will never lead anywhere. It cannot lead anywhere, because it is empty unfounded polemics, backed up by nothing, and sustained solely by tiresome nonsense. Their goal is not to reach an understanding, but to waste time. They know they are wrong. All they are doing is empty apologetism for blacks and other worthless creatures.

This is also why free speech is becoming increasingly limited. They have absolutely no arguments, and the more we talk, the more our side wins and their loses.
>>
>>48121587
Depends with somalia, somalia is pretty much 3 countries shoved into one
>>
File: (You).png (65 KB, 765x758)
65 KB
65 KB PNG
>>48123797
Sorry for the error you big fucking neckbeard
>>
File: 1536649688197.png (670 KB, 750x1334)
670 KB
670 KB PNG
>>48128153
>This is also why free speech is becoming increasingly limited. They have absolutely no arguments, and the more we talk, the more our side wins and their loses.
And the reason the government is doing this is because, if there is ANY dissent towards immigrants, or if the government does not 100% placate the immigrant population, they will immediately create an Islamic party or similar. Obviously, the entire muslim population will vote for such a party. (Imams forbid this because they do not YET have sufficient people.) Once that happens, natives will start block-voting in direct opposition to such a party, because they do not want Sharia law. Eventually, you will come near a 50/50 divide of extreme polarization, and then one side will lose. Then you have civil war.

The UK is preventing this with extremely harsh """hate speech""" laws which is literally just the removal of freedom of speech. It's the model followed by most European countries because it's the only way to contain the situation for now. Don't prosecute brown criminals, do not report brown crime, pretend that whites also committ similar crimes, and so on.

It's coming to an end.
>>
>>48128153
>Like I said
You didn't say that, I did. But you are not really bothered by lies, so it fits the rest of the picture.

>This is what Fascism entails
Read a book or two. Fascist filosophers do care about truth and go great lengths to demonstrate them. Hitler hired one of the most intelligent men in the country to be minister of propaganda, and not some uneducated simpleton. You know why? Because the masses don't matter at all. They don't hold any power. You'll be able to convince a handful of rednecks with your baseless rhetoric but you won't convince the people who matter. Those will want to distance themselves from you, even if they reached the same conclusions.
You don't fight nonsense with nonsense. No one takes /pol/ seriously except for /pol/. You will realize this one day, and you will want to dig a deep hole in the ground to hide in shame.
>>
File: 1484257993854.png (25 KB, 1231x441)
25 KB
25 KB PNG
>>48128036
>Why did you make me do this? I literally just wanted to play video games.
>>
File: 1528783108725.jpg (104 KB, 696x640)
104 KB
104 KB JPG
>>48121520
>state enforced "muh dick"
>>
>>48128267
>You didn't say that, I did.
Yes and then I agreed with it in my post.

>>48128267
That is very similar to exactly what is being done, however. I promise that plenty enough people are being convinced by this "baseless" rhetoric. There is no one who matters who will will be unable to see the truth of what I am saying. If you are intelligent, not brainwashed, and honest, you are also a stone cold racist. Fact.
>>
>>48128364
I am lmao I just equally hate dumb illogical people. Which is the number one reason for my racism.
>>
>>48127968
>if you disagree with me you are automatically a marxist
do amerigoblins even know what marxism is?
>>
>>48128396
Then you are not distancing yourself from the content of my message, so all is well. What the fuck are you even whining about?
>>
>>48128094
Sorry, was washing dishes. Do you have a preferred platform through which we could do it and record over microphones?
>>
>>48128396
>if you disagree with me and thus refuse to admit that blacks are dumb, you're going in the oven
>nuhuh im not going in the oven because im a high value individual
>ok but i don't care, if you disagree with these basic truths you still need to get ovened
>lol you won't get anyone on your side that way
>ok but that doesn't matter because anyone who has any use is already on my side
>lol but i am already on your side
???
Where the fuck were you going with this?
>>
>>48121520
I never quite understood the "penis thief" thing.

The nearest I can figure is this: A threatens B with physical violence unless B claims publicly (and falsely) that his penis was stolen by A -- for the purpose of giving A the reputation of being a bad-ass so that A can more effectively shake-down others. Is that the mechanism going on here?

I really can't fathom any other likely explanation for this phenomena. I guess it's possible that there could be some kind of mental-illness going on (like those bizarre body dysmorphic cases where a thin person looks in the mirror and sees a fat person, or a guy looks in the mirror and can't see his own penis) -- but that seems pretty unlikely to me, because mental illness doesn't occur en mass in geographically concentrated areas, like the "penis thief" phenomenon does.

I know they're pretty damn stupid in general -- but even the stupidest person can look in the mirror and see that he's still got a penis, and see that it's the same size that it's always been. It's got to be something more specific than just general stupidity.
>>
>>48122420
To be fair anon, the axumite empire in the 5th and 6th centuries was considered to be a contemporary rival to even the byzantine empire, and they were an Ethiopian empire. It wasn't always a shithole.
>>
>>48128682
It obviously was. You have an idiotic definition of "shithole." Everywhere was a shithole back then, by sensible standards, and it doesn't matter if they had a larger city or a bigger monument. The point is that no part of Africa has ever reached non-shithole status, and never will.

For future reference, try this thought experiment: "Would I like to live there?" If the answer is "no," then it's a shithole. (You would get raped, murdered, and then eaten by Africans.)
>>
>>48128468

You really don't think it's just exactly what it says, that people there think magic is real and blame it for decreased sexual prowess/penis size either real or imagined? We live in a world where a girl in the first world can have her bones poking through her skin and still believe that she's fat, there's plenty of power in the human mind to account for wild beliefs of this sort. Don't even let yourself believe that there's people who could honestly answer "Yes I'm a sorcerer" in the Congo, it's probably all like witch burnings in 14th century Europe; somebody gets accused for whatever thin reasoning and then they just get tortured until they confess, this is treated as a case-closed testimony and the person is killed. That's all then tallied as a victory in the battle against sorcery.
>>
>>48128721
They probably wouldve developed alongside the west if Islam had never existed. Reason being islambkept them isolated from the rest of the Christian world and they missed out on the whole renaissance. Up until that point though, they were still lagging behind the romans technologically, but who wasn't? Certainly not the Germans. The problem there was Islam cutting off the flow of information to them and they stayed stuck in medieval times.
>>
>>48128938
>The problem there was Islam cutting off the flow of information to them and they stayed stuck in medieval times.
That is all Islam does, in addition to looting everything that is lootable, and then imploding.

I really don't care about the exact circumstances for why Africa is a shithole. I just stated that it is, always has been, and always will be. And the core reason for it is one simply thing. It's because it's full of Africans.
>>
>>48128721
>You have an idiotic definition of "shithole."
Can you say what yours is? Rivaling the byzantine empire doesn't sounds that bad.
>>
File: 1536960991055.jpg (95 KB, 555x555)
95 KB
95 KB JPG
>>48128267
it's simple
we gas the kikes
>>
>>48128834
>decreased sexual prowess/penis size either real or imagined?

It sounds like you're arguing for the mental-illness explanation.

>We live in a world where a girl in the first world can have her bones poking through her skin and still believe that she's fat

That's mental illness again.

I guess with enough evidence I could be convinced that the "penis thief" thing is actually the result of mass mental illness inflicting a geographically-confined area.

But I find simpler explanations to be much more convincing, like this one: Power-hungry thugs use "penis thievery" as a way to exert fear, power, and control over others. I'd be willing to bet that they don't really believe that their penis is gone -- a simple check will confirm it -- but, instead, they have been threatened into claiming publicly that their penis is gone as a way to instill fear into the population. And, obviously, a fearful population is much easier for the thugs to control and exploit. Occam's razor suggests that this simple, logical explanation is probably more likely.
>>
File: 1534725361482.jpg (105 KB, 812x727)
105 KB
105 KB JPG
>>48129105
there is one very simple solution to all the world's problems
>>
>magic penis shrinking is legal and goes unpunished in white countries

no wonder you guys don't have BBCs
>>
File: 1536762480776.jpg (223 KB, 720x1080)
223 KB
223 KB JPG
>>48129113
>when some goofy shit is going on but your boys know how to fix it
>>
>>48122339
Google oldest human remains romania. They found some really old bones in romania, disproving the africa theory
>>
>>48128988
>I dont care about the circumstances, I just want to blame it on Africans

Anon, youre fucking retarded. Also, if it always has been and always will be, yet you're saying the whole world was for thousands of years, whats the threshold? Did Europe stop being a shithole in the 1700's? Perhaps the 1890's? 1920's? Maybe 1950? So what does that say, other than that Ethiopians just came in contact with these new ideas and devices and need time to figure out how to use them. Ethiopians weren't always starving people in dirt huts. Sub Saharan Africa is another story, those people are fucked, but you've got to give credit where its due and realize these people are capable of being civilized as they have been before.
>>
>>48128988
>Looting everything that is bootable and then imploding.

Sounds pretty Nordic/Germanic to me mate
>>
>>48121593
The climate is perfect. Crops grow year-round. Grazing land is abundant. Natural resources everywhere for easy money.

The result? People who are more lazy than Arabs.
>>
>>48123640

One of my all time favorite documentaries. However, think about how absolutely insane you have to be to live in such squalor and squander what tiny resources you have on designer suits?

I understand trying to escape through what is clearly a sort of lived fantasy, but that man with bags and bags of silk ties, so much wasted.
>>
>>48129361
Why create a better future for your children when you can waste your life on stupid pointless shit?
>>
>>48123336
I feel like an alien and I'm ashamed to be counted among them.
>>
>>48121567
>Imagine people that have no concept of forward planning. No impulse control.
You're not even being mean saying this. Black genuinely are subhuman compared to other races. Hell, even gorillas have better family units and fathers.
>>
File: 1536535911717.jpg (6 KB, 178x178)
6 KB
6 KB JPG
>>48122704
This. God white women are stupid
>>
Why are lefty faggots so obsessed with /pol/ here?
Its almost like they obsessively browse that board and come on other boards to shit on it.

I think they are just blue pilled faggots who couldn't swallow red pill and then have need to convince themself that lies are not real and that women are beautiful, soft creatures to be protected, and that niggers are good and only need more gibs...etc
>>
whites are literally obsessed with blacks holy shit
>>
>>48123126
>prisoners shackled in gold chains
yeah i'm not sure i buy this. sure this isn't just changing history to be more "inclusive" or something?
>>
>>48129956
fuck off yellow fever faggot
>>
>>48125889
SEA nigger here. can confirm.
>>
>>48122380
But they don't
>>
>>48129976
/pol/ is full of basement-dwelling virgin NEETs. So of course there is a lot of overlap with /r9k/.
>>
>>48125599
He had already made the point when he said "they don't"
The graph is just to prove that to you.
>>
>>48129920
>Imagine people that have no concept of forward planning. No impulse control.
This is pretty interesting behavior that you can observe during riots, with all the looting. Especially in Africa itself. They legitimately don't understand what grocery stores are. They just see the store, see that it's always full of food, and they get pissed off and jealous that they don't have it. So they just go and take it, because it's right there, and it's unfair. They have no conception of where it comes from, or how it gets restocked, or that it won't always be there and won't always be restocked once they destroy the area.

This explains a lot about black entitlement when it comes to America. They have these dark suspicions that the "white man is stingy, he's just keeping all the good stuff to himself." They don't understand how that good stuff came about.

http://www.marshall.k12.il.us/data/webcontent/1385/file/realname/files/Essay-by-a-teacher-in-a-black-high-school.pdf

More information here.
>>
>>48130017
Actually, (some) whites are just obsessed with whites. We're obsessed to the point that we don't even want any blacks anywhere near us because that ruins everything and creates a really bad situation not just for ourselves, but for them too.
>>
>>48121520
>Be Congoman
>Nice Congowaifu
>10 Kids of your 20 survive, pretty good ration
>90 percent mortage of our small rusty hut payed
>Things looking pretty sweet
>But best part ist your 11 inches ultraschlong
>wake up one morning
>Schlong only 8 inches
>This must be sorcery
>find a group of friends with same problems
>Kill evil penis parasite sorcerer
>happiness restored

Why does whitey get so mad? Is he so feeble that he would let the phallus-vampires do their evil work?
>>
>>4812263
>Always this somalian fag.
Why don't you make a trip so we can spot you right off that.
Somalia IS a shithole.
Get over it.
>>
>>48130177
>right off that.
off the bat*
>>
File: oops.webm (885 KB, 640x800)
885 KB
885 KB WEBM
I know in my heart that we should probably only pity them, but when they are in our countries and causing so much damage, I cannot help but hate them.
>>
>>48130207
sheeeit
jungle fever anons' dreams crushed
>>
>>48130177
Well no one ever gives him a reason to get over it. The only arguments anyone ever gives him is WE WUZ
>>
>>48130126
I heard BLACKED is having a 25% off special.
>>
File: KANGZ.webm (1.02 MB, 1282x404)
1.02 MB
1.02 MB WEBM
>>48130254
>nignog starts WE WUZing
>surprised when all the replies are WE WUZ
lul
>>
>>48127009
Contrary to popular belief you can post on this site and on this board without being a complete human fuck up. The point of this site isn't that you HAVE to be a degenerate to post, but that you CAN be a degenerate and post. Maybe don't try to deflect your own shitty qualities onto others.
>>
>>48130254
Honestly, it would be pretty fucking easy for them to gain everyone's respect and start getting their shit together. All they have to do is say, "Alright, we wuzn't, and we certainly aren't. I recognize that the vast majority of Africans are really fucking stupid and that is the sole reason for why we're in this mess, and that it is a racial thing. Our genetics predicate that we have on average much lower IQ. It's not anyone else's fault, and we have to fix it ourselves."
>>
>>48121936
dont' worry, they do that all the time.
>>
>>48130756
Kek I guess that's true as fuck. Still, not enough.
>>
>there is literally not even one single African state in the entire world, despite there being billions of niggers
>every single African country is held up 100% by gibs from Western countries
WHY THE FUCK DO THEY EVEN EXIST
>>
>>48130842
For God's entertainment.
>>
>>48130751
Yes we are all aware that Africa has a lot to improve on, it's just why would somalian anon concede that they "wuzn't" if he has information that says otherwise? He's not even being a black supremacist which many of you enjoy twisting his words into meaning. It doesn't matter. At the end of the day he just wants Somalia back to it's former glory and hopefully that's what he is working towards.
>>
>>48130842
They are within a certain ethnic/religious group's interests ;)
>>
>>48130914
>if he has information that says otherwise?
If. But he doesn't. Somalia is shit and has always been shit.
>>
>>48130943
You screaming "it's shit it's shit it's shit" is not really an argument anon. This is why he'll never stop.
>>
>>48130914
>Yes we are all aware that Africa has a lot to improve on
Really? To improve on? Is that how you'd put it?
Africa not only could never accomplish anything, but they managed to destroy everything they got from advanced civilizations.
>>
>>48130970
They have an average IQ that puts them on retarded category.
How is that for an argument?
>>
>>48130990
>they managed to destroy everything they got from advanced civilizations.
And that's a good thing.
>>>/pol/185732147
LET THEM IN
>>
>>48130990
>Really? To improve on? Is that how you'd put it?
Yeah they have problems to fix, how do you want me to put it
>Africa not only could never accomplish anything
That's not really a major issue. Yeah it's bad but in the current era they need to be more concerned with improving their conditions than inventing something.
>but they managed to destroy everything they got from advanced civilizations
It got dumped on them they wouldn't know how to maintain it too well. They need to get most of their shit together before advanced stuff starts coming in.
>>48131006
That's moving the goalpost to something else entirely.
Was Somalia anything but huts or not and why?
>>
>>48121617
>That poor dude will probably be tied up, put in a fucking tire, doused in gasoline, and lit on fire.
Was that supposed to rhyme?
>>
>>48131350
Sounds like some Death Grips lyrics dezu
>>
File: 1519540163171.jpg (144 KB, 720x1043)
144 KB
144 KB JPG
>>48123336
This >>48126142 Eventually, you embrace watching it all burn down and revel in the chaos. All the 'I told you so's' in the world doesn't feel as good as watching some high and mighty 'woke' asshole get demolished by the realities of black culture.
>>
>>48121520
why is everyone assuming that all of africa is this stupid. Africa is a shithole yeah but countries like burundi, ghana and seychelles are really improving.People are trying to improve their countries and i think it's pretty respectable even if the vast majority are dumb. congo is literally the worst (functioning) african country
>t. african
>>
>>48121716
>>>48121703
>>you see superstition like this all over the world
>No? You only see it in Africa. You saw it in other parts of the world one thousand years ago.
Yeah except tribes in Australia still believe you can curse your enemy
>>
File: 5e0.gif (158 KB, 500x500)
158 KB
158 KB GIF
>>48131666
Hail Satan my broda.
>>
File: 1528514939393.jpg (6 KB, 250x249)
6 KB
6 KB JPG
>>48121520
>mfw when i read congo as chicago and it still made sense
>>
>>48122590
what world powers, when, where?
>>
>>48123090
did africans even care about gold before contact was made with them?
>>
>>48124400
>implying you would live in a 75% black area
>>
>>48124323
And they are flooding Europe with this people beings...
Imagine the shitshow it will be in 20 years.
>>
>>48121520
This has less to do with race and more to do with fanatical religion
I remember when Harry Potter came out and all the Christian moms banned it from their homes because it was "witchcraft"
This doesn't seem too different
>>
>>48121708
>Wrong, "Out of Africa" theory has been disproven
...?
Alright genius, what's the current accepted theory then
>>
File: 1536710344009.gif (1.89 MB, 236x224)
1.89 MB
1.89 MB GIF
>>48122247
>(White) Human remains have been found in the UK that are from before the supposed "migration" out of Africa.
This is what /pol/ believes
>>
>>48128153
this, marxists cant be cured. its like the zombie movies, it may be your friend or family but they are gone and there is no cure, all thats left is to put a bullet in their skull. this video explains it.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4#t=1h7m
Start at 1h 7min.
>>
>>48122420
>>Somalia wasn't always shit
>Yeah, it was.
Wow you really backed him the fuck off with your lack of historical knowledge! Good for you!
Seriously East Africa (especially Ethiopia) is one of the oldest major points of civilization, and was a very powerful area at many times. West Africa too, but they've been more of a mixed bag. It was not until very recently that it became a shithole
I'm not sure why I'm telling you this, because you'll just ignore it
>>
>>48133471
"""Civilization""". Creating a big pile of skulls for the Nigger King cannibal is not and will never be counted as civilization.
>>
>>48122739
>Well, making shit up that goes against all facts, evidence, and logic, and then being disproven,
How can you have this low of self awareness? Literally everything you have said about African history has been pure retardation.
Another Anon just copy pasted the Wikipedia about Somalian history for you and you ignore it and then start spouting off about how you proved him wrong with "facts and logic??????"
You're literally dumber than the sorcerors in the OP. Kill yourself polfag
>>
>>48124941
europe is the first part of the west to die, not sure why you still want to be petty with americans when we're all being fucked.
>>
>>48121716
Iirc salem witch trials were not 1000 years ago
>>
>>48121884
I imagine the goats punishment would have been sent to afghanistan..they are very pretty goats!
>>
>>48122923
>>48122950
> A coastal people is a seafaring one
> Two peoples, thousands of miles apart, are physically distinct
> Therefore they are a different race who colonized the horn of Africa
Retard
>>
>>48123090
> Direct ancestors of Somalians weren't black
Kill yourself you retarded namefag
>>
>>48123165
> A coastal people is a seafaring one
> This means they aren't black
> Even though they are explicably stated to be the ancestors of the black Somalians
Please move to central Africa, I'm sure they're more your speed IQ-wise
>>
Believing a witch stole part of someone's penis with magic is about as dumb as being glad that a doctor stole part of your penis when you were a baby.
>>
>>48123289
Are you, by chance, a flat earther?
>>
The Congolese are basically the black people of black people, I'm told.
>>
>>48121593
>>48129340
If it wasn't for white people Africa unironically would be a great place (for men, anyway). They never would've had more advanced weapons than spears and they'd have more food than they know what to do with.
>>
>>48129149
>Pestera cu Oase
>37,000-42,000 years old
anon, homo sapiens is like 300,000 years old. I'm not impressed with your critical thinking skills
>>
>>48133313
>>48122232
This is what he's talking about.
https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/05/170523083548.htm
Isn't it sad when someone has real information but they're too retarded to actually link to it?
>>
File: 1522323292446.png (73 KB, 453x500)
73 KB
73 KB PNG
>>48121520
>Find some forum based in Nigeria
>One of the threads I found was "10 undisputed facts that prove 'Homosexuality' is demonic possession"
>Also know that there have been killings over Ebola-chan because they believed she was some sort of demon which comes to life if enough people believe in her

It's actually pretty fascinating that these people really exist. How could an entire continent be so dysfunctional?
>>
>>48133796
>I'm not impressed with your critical thinking skills
SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU FUCKING NIGGER
>>
File: 1536985608148.png (464 KB, 1387x832)
464 KB
464 KB PNG
>>48122279
Education doesn't fix low intelligence, it just gives you more to use with the intelligence you have.
Child abuse can hinder intelligence though, which is why I find it really surprising that niggers are still proud of how well they "discipline" their children with severe beatings.
>>
>>48127968
> If you have anything above a room-temperature IQ, you're a Marxist!!!
Literally kill yourself. I highly doubt anyone on r9k is a fucking Marxist
>>
>>48123102
You are pretty fucking dumb anon like really really dumb.
>>
>>48128988
> Agrees that cultural/environmental reasons are behind it
> Immediately reverts to blaming Africans
You people are just retarded, aren't you
>>
If there's one thing we've learned from these threads, it's that everyonw really hates Somalia. Except for one guy. One guy really likes Somalia.
>>
>>48133956
Culture comes from the people, not the other way around. If Africa could be fixed by adopting Western culture, theu would have done so. Africans have no interest in Western culture (including education, rule of law, work ethics, honesty, and justice). If they had interest in it, they would adopt it themselves.

They do not adopt it even when forced.
>>
>>48133526
Why do you people get angry and argue about stuff they don't know anything about? I don't understand
Oh wait you're a retarded polfag
>>
>>48133817
Anon, that's not a human... That's a hominid.
Hominids spread out from Africa well before humans did. It literally says in your article how this doesn't disprove that humans came out of Africa.
>>
>>48133994
No, culture comes from the environment. This is the most basic of historical tenets around. Literally a third grade knowledge of history and you would know this
>>
>>48134041
Yeah something about the dirt in africa just makes it impossible to build schools there darnit what could it be ooof so unfortunate

But wait, it works when whites do it
As does farming
But only when whites do it
As does law and order
But only when whites do it

Hmmmmmmm
Really makes you think
>>
>>48121603
>"The Congo Dandies"
1 minute in and I'm already amazed he hasn't been butchered
>>
File: what.jpg (28 KB, 480x319)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
>>48121520
How has Darwinism not wiped out Africa yet? Serious question
>>
>>48133817
great apes used to live all over both africa and eurasia, but the only lineages that survive to the present day are orangutans from southeast asia and chimps, gorillas, and humans, from africa
the argument presented in your link is that based on internal structure of a tooth (we only have a jawbone for this species), it might be a species from after the human-chimp split, rather than before, as previously thought. while that would certainly be interesting if it were true, it doesn't have a much bearing on where humans came from, since this creature would still pretty much just look like a generic ape to you or me.
the first recognizably "human-like" apes (walks upright, makes tools) undoubtedly evolved in africa, and we weren't even the first (or probably even the second!) human-like species to evolve in east africa and then get up, leave, and colonize the rest of the world. anatomically modern humans appear in southeast africa about 300,000 years ago, and then we farted around in africa for another 220-250,000 years before a subgroup of us decided follow our ancestor h. erectus around the red sea and out into the rest of the world
>>
>>48121628
Holy shit, the cannibal warlords one is pure gold.
>Baboon town
>General Mosquito
>General Mosquito Spray
>>
>>48134504
Fuck, that was meant to>>48121603
>>
There were a few coastal trade cities in Somalia before Islam was a thing and they were quite civilized and prosperous. Now it's a shithole.
>>
>>48134289
The stupid people here in the west want to save them for some reason. I really see no reason why they would want to save >90 iq monkey people in a shithole country.
>>
>>48130207
She looks better without the wig. Straight hair on a black is as ugly as dreadlocks on a white.
>>
>>48134687
You're literally the only person in the world with this opinion.
>>
>>48134550
Even with aid, I'm surprised they're still alive. These are people who rape babies to cure AIDS and eat rats and bugs cause they have no food

Also, I could have sworn the national iq average was lower than 90
>>
>>48134550
>>90 iq monkey people
>>
If I had such a lack of experience with math that I didn't know the difference between a lesser than and greater than symbol I'd watch where I was hurling insults.
>>
>>48133398
>making statement that people originated from Africa even white people
>uses origin argument as argument like it has anything to do with peoples intelligence?

So what you tried to prove someone if we came from same continent means we are all same?
Look I don't care if we came from same ancestor end point is that Niggers a.k.a. black people have evolved into different dumbed down version of humans if you can still call them like that.
>>
holy shit, glad there aren't any penis snatchers here
>>
>>48121520
>babe, i swear it used to be 7 inches, this must be the work of a wizard!
>>
>>48122332
Jesus, you millenial niggers are so cringy.
>>
>>48137742
niggers are funny sometimes
>>
File: DmRzfoqU0AAJHlF.jpg (34 KB, 511x680)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
>122 posters
>459 replies
You /Pol/faggots truly are obsessed with black people. Holy shit this is amazing.
>>
Shouldn't this shit be on pol not r9k?
>>
>>48134289
we're pumping our money into Africa which artificially upholds their population numbers. If it wasn't for the West, collapse would happen (to some degree) and it would balance back to normal numbers.
>>
>>48121884
>think this is just another fake like the cambodian midget fighting league wiped out by a lion
>it's real
wut
>>
>>48122704
That's why you need to train and carry a blade.
You live with wolves now son
>>
>>48126743
You sound like a jew my dude
>>
>usual 'no u' cyclical race arguments

post more funny africa stories you fucks
>>
>>48122303
>Genetic potential
What exactly do essentialist retards mean when they say this? Do you think genetics are born in a vacuum or something and completely uninfluenced by the environment at all?
>>
>>48139678
...what? No, seriously, what the fuck? You're so stupid that my brain hurts. Your genetics obviously determine how intelligent it is possible for you to become. As in, there is a max ceiling to your possible IQ, based on your personal limitations. Exactly the same way that Olympic athletes have extremely good genetics for whatever sport they are participating in, and are all probably very close to their maximum potential, which is determined by genetics. The way to reach that potential is, obviously, through training.

In other words, you can keep a Somalian in a school with specialized tutoring from the day he's born until he's 80, and he will still have around 70 IQ. You cannot train people to become more intelligent than what is possible for them.
>>
>>48139678
>doesn't know what the word "potential" means
Found the African
>>
>>48139718
>Somalia
>A warring nation rife with malnutrition
And other shit that'll severely lower IQ
>Thinks your gonna be stuck at a 70 IQ if you live elsewhere with better education and access to food plus water.
Do you have a 70 IQ?
>>
>>48139755
>A warring nation rife with malnutrition
How do you end up a warring nation rife with malnutrition? Literally just be populated by low IQ people

>Thinks your gonna
Found the African
>>
>>48139718
>>48139745
Are either of you two idiots aware that poverty actually shrinks the brain, and that you can't reach your "genetic potential" living in a literal shithole environment with no proper education?
>>
>>48139778
Are you aware that only low IQ people create shithole nations?
>>
>>48139788
Botswana, Kenya, and Zimbabwe have a steadily improving GDP. Barbados is doing fine as well and isn't a "shithole nation." And it's no coincidence that many of that africans that come to the west typically do even better than the native population on average.
>>
>>48139772
>How do you end up a warring nation rife with malnutrition? Literally just be populated by low IQ people
It was a successful trading nation before that you mong. That's something you can't do on a low IQ Somalia's collapse was within the 20th century. So how do you explain their long success?
>Found the African
Found the stupid white /Pol/tard. Are you a mutt?
>>
>>48139808
>Zimbabwe have a steadily improving GDP
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHUDSTHSTGH Seriously kill yourself asap.
>>
>>48139755
>>A warring nation rife with malnutrition
This meme again.
Europe has always been a much more difficult environment to acquire food. That didnt prevent the Europeans to become the most accomolished group of people on earth.
The point is that somalis suffer from malnutrition because they are dumb, not the other way around.
>>
>>48139824
This is why I typically don't bother with alt-right morons. The extent of your knowledge comes from /pol/ infographics and circle jerking in discord servers.
>>
>>48139808
>>48139817
>>48139855
Guys, we all know how successful and amazing Africa is. It's heaven on Earth, you don't need to convince us.

You just have to go live there.
>>
>>48139808
The is massive foreign investment, particularly from China in these countries.
China literally send thousands of engineers there to build the infrastructure.
Also, when the african countries default on their debt, China ends up owning everything.
>>
>>48139824
To be fair, it's not like Zimbabwe could have got worse
>>
>>48139845
>Europe has always been a much more difficult environment to acquire food. That didnt prevent the Europeans to become the most accomolished group of people on earth.
Anon we're talking about a country surrounded by nations that are hostile against each other and Arab nations that fund terrorists. We're also talking about a country that went a decade without a leader this is beyond what Europe faced.
>The point is that somalis suffer from malnutrition because they are dumb, not the other way around.
Except they weren't until a civil war which had to do with superpowers (Soviets & US) using it. Your stupid if you think it collapsed by itself.
>>
>>48139870
This.
I would like to see these people putting their money where their mouth is.
>>
>>48139889
>Anon we're talking about a country surrounded by nations that are hostile against each other and Arab nations that fund terrorists
So literally every European country?
>We're also talking about a country that went a decade without a leader this is beyond what Europe faced.
How is it whitey's fault that Africans can't spawn and elect a leader?
>Except they weren't until a civil war which had to do with superpowers (Soviets & US) using it. Your stupid if you think it collapsed by itself.
No, "YOUR" stupid.
>>
>>48139870
>>48139898
We all know what a great place a world without black people is, why don't you leave the earth?
>>
I don't really care whether or not blacks are capable of being the equals of whites and east asians. Maybe, maybe not. I still don't want them in our countries and the ones we currently have are petty, savage criminals that refuse to improve their own situation, expecting redemption from on high, from the same people they blame for their troubles.

Let them all prove their worth in Africa. Suspend all foreign aid. Nobody fucking helped Europe become strong. Nobody helped Asia become a powerhouse. People as individuals become strong through struggle and willpower, not through handouts, the same is also the case for nations and races. Blacks problem has always been that they never are introspective and don't have the fucking balls to improve themselves. So fuck them until they grow a pair.
>>
>>48139907
>We all know what a great place a world without black people is, why don't you leave the earth?
Literally only because it's impossible when a good chunk of our resources are being thrown away on worthless people dragging us down. Trust me, if I had that option, I would take it in a heartbeat.
>>
>>48139907
>We all know what a great place a world without black people is, why don't you leave the earth?
that's my dream desu. i would do anything to achieve that.
one day...
>>
>>48139907
>a world without black people
Dear god please yes
Exterminate all blacks / suspend their gibs and instead fund a space program NAO
>>
>>48139901
>So literally every European country?
Are you retarded or do you not know basic European history? This is a country surrounded by sea on one side and Hostile nations on the other.
>How is it whitey's fault that Africans can't spawn and elect a leader?
There was a leader he was just stupid enough to trust whitey's.
>No, "YOUR" stupid.
From the guy who's arguing about shit you can read on Wikipedia.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Somalia
>>
>>48139889
>Anon we're talking about a country surrounded by nations that are hostile against each other
Just like Europe for a very long time
>went without a leader
Their problem.
China and the URSS went through much worse when they had Mao and Stalin, Literal starvation. They are doing fine noq and have high IQ as well.

>civil war.
Well, being nuked twice and having their nation destroyed didn't stop the high IQ japanese to become a economic superpower. Same goes for Germany.
>>
>>48139957
>Niggers: literally more destructive than TWO nuclear bombs
>>
File: 1385996003072.jpg (25 KB, 400x283)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
>>48139918
>>48139929
>>48139948
Go on oh 180 IQ huwhite 100% Nordic men. Show us how great you white people can be and build a rocket to leave us lowly niggers here, go on use your white man superiority and amaze the world. Oh no no no us niggers couldn't even love without your mighty presence. So when you faggots gonna leave anyway?
>>
>>48139957
>>48139971
>Niggers: literally more destructive than communism
Yikes
>>
>>48139957
>Just like Europe for a very long time
Majority of European countries had some sort of ally close to them let's not lie now.
>Their problem.
We know that.
>China and the URSS went through much worse when they had Mao and Stalin, Literal starvation. They are doing fine noq and have high IQ as well.
They have a much larger population than Somalia and their industries weren't crippled or destroyed.
>Well, being nuked twice and having their nation destroyed didn't stop the high IQ japanese to become a economic superpower. Same goes for Germany.
With the help of other countries you idiot, other than a insufficient amount of aid and a bit of military support Somalia barely recieves anything. They had a functioning normal nation before that they already proved they can make one you idiot.
>>48139971
>>48139982
Do you guys always reply to each others comments? It's that discord group ain't it?
>>
>>48140037
>With the help of other countries you idiot
HAHAHAHAHAH HAH ARFTHSSH RHRAHSH AHAHAHAHA
BECAUSE AFRICA HAS NEVER RECEIVED ANY AID FROM OTHER COUNTRIES RIGHT

K
Y
S
>>
File: 1448671710075.gif (993 KB, 250x250)
993 KB
993 KB GIF
>>48121520
Got Damn all these posts are ignorant as fuck. Like not even the normal retarded levels of ignorance that I expect from this place, somehow yall have descended even more into the realm of retardation than I thought was even possible. How stupid exactly are you people? You talk about the uneducated, as if you're not educated, you're literally a walking caricature of what you're trying to make fun of, and it's extremely ironic
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (51 KB, 1280x720)
51 KB
51 KB JPG
>>48137742
Archival footage of a dick mage hexing an innocent man.
>>
>>48140057
>HAHHAHAHAHA OOOHOHOHOHOHOHI PPPHPHPHPHPHPFFFFFFF KKYYYSSSS
JIJSJSJDJFJJFJSJSKJSJSJSJ
Do you not understand what I've written? Because even kids should be able to understand that.
>>
File: TheNews.png (1.77 MB, 2048x1536)
1.77 MB
1.77 MB PNG
>>48140058
>lolz ur not educated like me! i went to university and in feminist dance therapy class, professor trotskyberg kienstein told me that actually it's all white people's fault! haha silly boys you so STOOPID

Yeah yeah we know.
>>
>>48140037
Do you even hear yourself?
You are basically saying that unless thier tragedy wasn't the exact same as the niggers' they don't count as arguments.

Europe had plagues, countless wars, suffered enslavement by the hands of arabs, starvatiom and whatnot.
Whatever they had that helped them to escape their circumstances was due to their merit.
Somalis weren't able to overcome their hardships because they are as dumb as it gets.
>>
>>48139889
You're just describing Europe in the medieval times.
Don't forget the plague that killed more than half of Europe.
>>
>>48140108
*trotskyberg kikenstein, sorry
>>
File: IMG_1815.jpg (181 KB, 1076x1058)
181 KB
181 KB JPG
>>48122222
CHEACKED MOTHER FUCKER
>>
>>48140037
>They have a much larger population than Somalia and their industries weren't crippled or destroyed.
So both countries that have a SMALLER or a LARGER population were fine, but if you have the exact population of Somalia you're fucked? What?
>>
It's true. blacks are able to appear just-about functional in a society created and run by white people or other civilised human beings, but when you look at the kind of societies they create on their own you see their true nature.

you can point to india but in india there is at least a range where there are a lot of smart people as well as a lot of dumb and uncivilised people. India managed to develop a nuclear program all by themselves, something that only euro/anglo countries and china have ever done.
Africa is somewhat like india but you suddenly made 90%-95% of the smart people in india vanish. but even then india probably would not have such ape-like, unorganised depravity.
>>
>>48140198
Yeh man, they just have really bad luck. They had the exact populatiom size to doom their civilization.
>>
>invade
>subjugate a people
>establish colonies so as to force single-resource economies to feed directly back into the invader's country
>complete upheaval of their social infrastructure
>undermine their governments whenever they take a position that puts their own people above the interests of their colonizer's capital investments
>sponsor coups, install dictators, strip-mine the country of resources
>eventually extricate yourself
>even decades after leaving, your religious zealots make a constant project of sending people over there to spread literally the most insane beliefs possible in exchange for work that fills the gaps in their decimated infrastructure

lol how the fuck did this happen
>>
>>48140227
Izuhhh... Iz whitey fault !! Fuckin white devil gimmie dat money!
>>
>>48140128
>Do you even hear yourself?
Yes I do, but it seems you don't hear yourself do you think that just maybe the people telling you your stupid may be right?
>You are basically saying that unless thier tragedy wasn't the exact same as the niggers' they don't count as arguments.
What? Put it in better terms lad.
>Europe had plagues, countless wars, suffered enslavement by the hands of arabs, starvatiom and whatnot.
Yes yes it was only Europe that faced all this no African country had to face starvation, diseases and countless wars. Read what you fucking say for fucks sake Somalia faced the same shit although maybe not plagues.
>Whatever they had that helped them to escape their circumstances was due to their merit.
We know that
>Somalis weren't able to overcome their hardships because they are as dumb as it gets.
You don't have countries next to you willing to ally or help you out, their situation is hell of a lot different to most of Europe's. They faced shit before that and recovered from it and it was only recently in terms of world history that they got crippled by foreign interference.
>>48140198
>>48140227
>Somalia has a population on par with the USSR or China.
Are you legitimately retarded?
>>48140247
>We wuz and sheet XD take DAT Tyrone NIGS BTFO
>>
>>48140241
you forgot
>be so fucking ass backwards that you're literally 1000 years behind the rest of the world, allowing a tiny minority of white devils to dominate your entire continent
>be given modern science and infrastructure
>destroy it
>ask for more gibs
>overpopulate into retardation
>ask for more gibs
>mass starvation
>ask for more gibs
>never do anything yourself
>never accept responsibility
>never improve
>ask for more gibs
>try to invade europe as revenge
>get genocided
the end
>>
>>48140266
* Recently
Last paragraph above what the two retards who can't count said.
>>
>>48140241
Hey, just a heads-up, this is what happened to you.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4#t=1h7m30s
You can't be fixed, but at least now you know. You're a programmed drone.
>>
>>48140266
There is no point in explaining things to niggers.
It's no accident that your countries ate shitholes.
>>
>>48140352
Congrats, you can't even argue against a nigger on East African history and you still think your explaining shit. There's a reason why media groups calls right-wing faggots on the internet stupid, probably claims there's a genocide in South Africa for opression points followed by something about your a nigger if you don't believe me.
>>
>>48140419
Shut up you stinky nigger.
>>
File: laughingpepe.jpg (29 KB, 399x385)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
>>48140478
>YOUZ NUTTIN BUT JUSS A STINKY NIGGEEZ
come on man come up with a better insult. It must suck losing to a nigger so that's now another point in my win to loss ratio on internet arguments although this one felt a bit like cheating.
>>
>>48140419
>boasting MS Media endorsement
Lol, you are being ironic, right?
>>
File: Edomite.jpg (237 KB, 1200x1600)
237 KB
237 KB JPG
>>48140536
Nope but your still stupid. Sucks to be you.
>>
>>48140554
I was letting you off easely.
But i guess you are really commited to making justice to the nigger stereotype.
>>
File: downloadfile-24.jpg (33 KB, 474x316)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
>>48140594
You were letting me off easily? Come on laddy let's not bluff now you were just a bit too stupid to do some basic searches on Wikipedia. Calling me a nigger while and telling me I'm wrong when it's the opposite, too stupid to argue against someone he considers himself superior to and tries to soften the fact he got beat in an argument with "I let you off easy". Sounding like a true cracker, amazing isn't it. Here's a picture of a centipede that I like you may save it to remember how stupid your beliefs are.
>>
File: downloadfile-32.jpg (17 KB, 474x355)
17 KB
17 KB JPG
>>48140642
That's one sexy looking centipede
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (241 KB, 1050x795)
241 KB
241 KB JPG
normie here. thinking of joining the French foreign legion then becoming a consultant for companies looking to do business in africa (chinese probably). seriously.
>>
>>48140642
What argument are you talking about?
You heard mine and everyone's point.
Yet you still believe that somalia is a shithole because they just are just unlucky.
There is nothing left to do other than recognize that there is no point is arguing with niggers.
>>
>>48122380
>If blacks and whites roughly regress to the same mean when growing up in the same environment,

which they do not. When blacks have access to the same first world public education as whites in white countries, their average IQ is 15 points lower than white people.
when you control for environment further and compare white babies adopted by affluent white parents to black babies adopted by affluent white parents, the IQ gap between the two groups is still 15 , but both groups have a somewhat higher average as well.

the fact that when you make the evironments far more similar, the IQ gap remains 15 shows that most of that IQ gap is due to genetic factors.
>>
File: downloadfile-41.gif (661 KB, 220x155)
661 KB
661 KB GIF
>>48140912
>What argument are you talking about?
You heard mine and everyone's point.
The argument I made you can see it if you scroll up. Or maybe your just too stupid although that'd explain a lot. So why do you guys reply to each others comments straight away? It's like a dicksucking circle jerk of idiots who later say "every1's sayin dis, must be correct".
>Yet you still believe that somalia is a shithole because they just are just unlucky.
Yep, because they weren't a shithole before that which your slow brain can't seem to accept, they only became a shithole due to a civil war that was caused by foreign powers interfering in political affairs. Your argument is they're stupid niggers which doesn't even make sense if you take into account their history.
>There is nothing left to do other than recognize that there is no point is arguing with niggers.
No my dear cracker your just very stupid and can't take in views and facts that differ to yours and so you just tell yourself everyone else is a stupid nigger and continue on with your ignorance. Now how does it feel to lose to a nigger on a online debate, sucks to be you faggot now keep on trying to get the last word in and tell yourself I'm just a nigger so you didn't lose.
>>
>>48141121
Yes we know and Somalia is a paradise and the village witchdoctor stole your penis. We know. Shut up little nigger.
>>
File: downloadfile-8.jpg (42 KB, 474x355)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
>>48141260
>Yes we know and Somalia is a paradise and the village witchdoctor stole your penis. We know. Shut up little nigger.
Insults, stupidity and even more stupidity. You lost my good cracker let's just take this in an lie down for a bit.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.