[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 1371311210985.jpg (311 KB, 800x533)
311 KB
311 KB JPG
What does cumming inside a girl feel like?

What do girls feel when they get creampied?
>>
>>48123394
It feels like your whole existence is melting in to a silky wet sleeve
>>
>>48123394
it feels really fucking good and almost forbidden. but sometimes you wanna just pull your cock out and skeet all over her
>>
No one should be able to answer this, if you can leave
>>
>>48123394
like bags of sands and salty coins desu baks
>>
>>48123450
This, for real. What happened to my board?
>>
>>48123394
girl here who had only sex in life once and he cummed fast

putting your dick in is like lubing your finger and putting it in your nose. during cumming is like moving your finger a bit in all directions and a very little pressure
>>
>>48123450
I belong here. First love was a literal 10/10 and said I could cum in her when fucking her and didn't. fml
>>
Feels fine. The concept is better than the act.

Don't over-romanticize it.
>>
File: 1436134520600.jpg (80 KB, 612x612)
80 KB
80 KB JPG
>>48123450
I come here to laugh at you people and you wanting a no bully zone won't stop me.
>>
>>48124409
>I belong here
>I had the opportunity to fuck (let alone a 10/10) and cum inside a female
Sure dude
>>
>>48123597
>literally the meme
Do people still fall for the "I'm a girl - nose" meme?
>>
>>48124520
I would agree but the weird thing is the act is somewhat mundane but you get this uncontrollable urge to do it over and over again
>>
>>48123394
Pulling out and blowing on her tummy or chest is way better.
>>
>>48124520
This. Pussy feels looser than your hands.
I feel like the real reason normies like sex is the social aspect of it (eg how it gives you value in the eyes of others)
>>
my gf has stitches from giving birth to twins and a hairy snatch, so my hand cannot even begin to replicate the feeling I get inside of her, it reaches the point where I pull out and I can still feel her hours later
>>
>>48124697
Normal here. For me, yeah. It's not just cumming that's enjoyable, it's the full suite of senses. The taste and smell of her skin, her little gasps and moans, watching her bite her lip and seeing how flushed she gets. It's the whole package that does it for me.
>>
>>48124520
i agree unless you're having sex with someone you really love and who loves you back. i've been with girls before who were really into it and hot and it was good but nothing compared to sex with someone you're intimate with on another level
>>
File: 1432407581140.jpg (22 KB, 381x386)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
>>48124740
Please stop. Genuinely, please.
>>
>>48124779

no, I'ma hit it tonight, fuck you
>>
It feels like your ancestors are smiling down on you. That you belong to each other.
>>
>>48124810
cool just shut the fuck up about it. Besides you got twins nigger get of r9k you are not an evolutionary dead end anymore.
>>
>>48123394
i dont know if its just my semen or if im the son of the devil or something but girls dont like when i cum instead them because they say it burns

i do it anyway though
>>
>>48124849

mmmmmmm.....no

how about no
>>
>>48123394
It feels really good. Id's say cumming inside a girl is the ultimate human experience for a man
>>
>>48123553
The normies invaded in force a month or two back and those of us who cared about having a quality board went to a different chan.
>>
>>48124976

what, double? wizardpeeps?
>>
>>48123394
You can't feel being came in, regardless of what your hentais say
>>
I'm going to find out in exactly a week. Gf hopped on birth control and we're renting a hotel so we can do nothing but fuck all day.

It's the first time without a condom for both of us and she wants me to explode inside.
>>
>>48123394
It is the ultimate feeling. Sex is the ultimate act of closeness and intimacy and orgasming is the ultimate act of pleasure. Combining the two is perfect. Cumming inside someone you love, and looking into each others as you do, is the most relaxing feeling in the world.
>>
>>48123394
It honestly feels incredible.
>>
>>48123394
The first time it feels like you just got validated as a man. Just a great, magical feeling. Wish I could feel that way forever.

After awhile it gets mundane.
>>
>>48123394
I took the vasectomy pill so I generally finish inside a girl no matter what -- unless she's adamant to swallow it or we're trying anal or something.

It feels like the ultimate domination of the girl's essence -- you've conquered her with your seed and if you happen to have waited weeks to cum prior to this, you will literally be seeing stars. Regardless of what other anons say, girls CAN feel it -- if just slightly. They feel the cock throbbing the most, but if you cum buckets then she WILL feel it too as an incredibly warm sensation. Generally the girls I've came inside of, almost always cum the moment I do as well -- they get off on it quite a bit.
>>
>>48125365
Incorrect, see >>48126417
>>
>>48123450
People grow up, fagboy. Those of us who were 20 year olds NEETs on here 5 years ago did shit to change for the better. Maybe you should try as well?
>>
>>48123394
Never had sex before but I would think that it would be like jerking off into the softest paper cloth you can get. Except the feeling is 360.

Its just a hypothesis though. Jerking off in mid air just feels wierd compared to toilet paper...
>>
>>48123394
It feels like your entire existence just shot through your cock and into her
>>
>>48126489
so fuck off now? you don't belong here anymore normalshit
>>
>>48124860
Burn me, anon
>>
>>48124976
>A month or two back
Its been happening for years you slit dick
>>
It's pretty great but probably not as good as you imagine. 8/10 would recommend.
>>
>>48124697
>I feel like the real reason normies like sex is the social aspect of it (eg how it gives you value in the eyes of others)
Then why do people bother with affairs that they have to keep secret?
>>
>>48123553
This place was somehow linked to a normalshit interest and naturally the influxed. It is a normalshit's cumpulsive nature to be a part of things that arent crazily immoral or disgusting
>>
>>48126446
>>48126417

Am roastie, have been came in. Have roastie friends. You can't fucking feel it.

Any girl saying she can feel warmth is bullshitting. If anything it would feel cool since semen is kept below body temp.

Guys just like to hear that shit but in reality there's nothing to feel. Just like the "throbbing". Saying it makes guys feel big and powerful but it's all lies.
>>
>>48128164
SHUt up, my gf could feel when I was about to cum
>>
>>48126417
Feels kinda contradictory since you got a vasectomy so you're technically not really even submerging everything in her womb with your seed but with empty seminal fluids. Are you ever going to connect the tubes back? I hear you're still able to do that if it's recent enough.
>>
>>48124873
Okay sweetheart have a nice night sweetie
>>
>>48128164
>If anything it would feel cool since semen is kept below body temp.

You have no fucking idea what you're talking about. And the fact that you're speaking on behalf of all roasties tells me you think your 1 or 2 experiences of this sort is the norm.

First of all, SPERM is kept below body temperature, SEMEN is made in a guy's prostate. This is what makes up around 90% of the overall mass of the the ejaculate and why it feels so warm to girls.
>>
>>48128429
This dude is right about the sperm and semen shit
>>48128164
My gf can feel my cock pulsating when i cum. What now?
>>
>>48128250
>youre so big
>you feel so good inside me
>omg I can feel you cumming
Every girl says this dont let it get to your head bucko
>>
>>48128164
Am also roastie and, not going to say you're full of shit but all women are different. You're right that the cum can't be felt inside but I can definitely feel when a guy cums and even the initial spurt (very slightly).
>>
>>48124697
Nah man, for me, pussy is muuuch nicer than hands, much softer and gentle, even when tight. I don't lube when I jerk off doe.

>>48124740
What's better about hairy snatches? Never been with a girl that wasn't completly shaven.

>>48124899
Yesss brother
>>
>>48123394
it's not that great

I don't know if it's just a meme or every normie here has a really boring life but there is a long list of things that are much much better than cumming in a vagina
>>
>>48124976
>a month or two back

This board had been getting ganraped my redditors, failed normies, and attentionwhores for about three years now
>>
>>48128429

"If anything"

If jizz is body temp then we'd still feel nothing, given the fact that pussies are body temp. Makes me think you've never been in one if you didn't know that
>>
>>48128250
>>48128467

Of course they can bb, your massive cock blasting all that manly semen up inside her ;)
>>
>>48128601
like what? (besides drugs and winning competitions)
>>
>>48128669
But my cock isn't massive though
Its literally one of the things she mentions about liking most about sex
>>
I'm a guy. It feels pretty good cumming inside but not that much different physically. What makes it feel amazing, is the emotional, psychological, and physical feelings making you feel so close and intimate with a woman. Like, it's so intimate, you're holding each other, looking at each other naked, and just staring into each other's eyes. The fee times I've had sex, I've held the girl after and just kept my dick in while holding her or had it stay on the outside of her pussy but keep touching it.

It basically feels like love.
>>
>>48128766
This is exactly what it feels like
t. have femanon gf and we love each other
>>
>>48123394
its the same thing as cumming with lube, for me it just gets overstimulating and doesn't really feel that good, its more about the thought of cumming inside instead of actually feeling it, just makes you want to keep going.
>>
File: image.jpg (209 KB, 900x660)
209 KB
209 KB JPG
>cumming inside a woman

Nigger are you crazy!? I always pull out even with my condom on. I'm terrified to get a girl pregnant. These stupid bitches forget to take their birth control all the time.
>>
File: 1479010051180.png (72 KB, 448x460)
72 KB
72 KB PNG
>>48123394
It's not like cumming with your hands.
You actually feel your dick pulsate, as the cum comes from your dick.

I don't know what she feels. I think she can feel it inside sometimes, but it's mostly when it drips out of her.
>>
>>48128637
You dumb fuck, go heat up a metal dildo to 98.6 F then shove it up your ass and tell me you don't feel anything. Warmth can be felt, even inside a vagina.
>>
>>48123394
Amazing.
Literally feels like you've accomplished all you need to in life on a primal level.
Although it's not worth the the few moments of intense pleasure unless she's on birth control or you're ready to become a father.

t. dad who still has 6 years left of child support to pay
>>
>>48126489
>l oh l just bee yourself like mee
Buy a gun and shoot yourself in the fucking head with it
>>
File: 1536864390878.gif (1.93 MB, 350x350)
1.93 MB
1.93 MB GIF
>>48128935
Respect bro, I do the same haha
>>
The reproductive programming is what makes it such a thrill. We all have an instinct to cum inside a fertile woman's womb, well, nearly all. Lefties and gays lack this reproductive instinct and elect for life of sterile sex and no kids.
>>
>>48124520

That's because sex is for procreation. The good feeling is just a reward for creating new life.
>>
File: 1535579475980.jpg (83 KB, 1280x720)
83 KB
83 KB JPG
>>48128250
My fwb used to ask me to pull out before I cummed. I think maybe because I was pounding harder/faster and breathing harder. But she usually called it and I would nut on her belly or butt. I miss your pussy, Elizabeth D.
>>
>>48128671
the taste of a toblerone
>>
I don't understand anybody saying it doesn't feel amazing. It's literally the best pleasure a man can experience.
The first time i did it was by accident. Was like sixteen, and had been having sex with my gf for a while, but never really enjoying it. I just kept doing it because i thought it made me cool or whatever. My dick always sort of hurt and i couldn't come. I'd finish myself off onto her. Sometimes, i'd feel what i knew i was meant to feel -- like that super pleasurable, intense feeling.
We were at a party one night, in a room with other people who were passed out. We were in a double bed, just us, having sex really quiet. Side by side, at a weird angle, facing each-other, really soft and gentle. But somehow it just felt unbelievably good, and intimate, and i really loved her; I couldn't handle it, and i just came inside her. She was on the pill but it had never occured to me that i could do it, really. And when we had sex before that, i felt close sometimes but i'd always 'lose it' even if i went hard as fuck. It was the best experience of my life that time, and after that i came in her probably a hundred times. She would come too, but mostly from oral.
As for her feeling me cumming inside her, she expected it and sometimes when we were drunk she would act like she really wanted my cum but mostly she just disliked having it drip out of her. I thought it was hot, wanted her to stay in bed, but she would always go straight to the toilet and let it dribble out. When i'd want to cuddle. Don't know if she could feel it but there were times she asked me if i had came in her so i imagine it's possible women sometimes don't feel it.
It's weird, i sort of learned how to enjoy sex, and it became 1000x more enjoyable as our relationship went on. Every sensation grew more intense.
Eventually, after eight years together, she told me she was gay, and now im a robot.
>>
>>48129365
>Eventually, after eight years together, she told me she was gay, and now im a robot.

Damn, that took an unexpected turn.
>>
>What does cumming inside a girl feel like?
Different question: Which girls feel (or rather: can make you feel) best from the inside?
Virgins (the tightest?), sluts (the most experienced) or MILFs (lots of experience and regular kegels)? Can any Chad tell us robots from experience?
>>
>>48123450
Fuck you nigger. I spent my entire 20's friendless with severe OCD. So what if I'm not so hideous and socially awkward that I can't occasionally manage to trick a girl into having sex with me? It's not like I was always this way. I was fat in high school and khv til i was 20. I prefer to convene with people who have robot tendencies. Normies might as well be actual NPCs most of the time.

>>48123394
It feels pretty great, but honestly, it's underwhelming in general the vast majority of the time. The only time when it's really way above the sensation of masturbating with some kind of lubricant is when she puts in a lot of effort into building it up and she is fucking you and moves at the right pace depending on how close you are. When it's you doing the work, it it pretty good because you can control the depth and pace, but it never winds up being as good as when the girl gets you off the right way. In the probably 100 times I've had a female fuck me til I came, maybe 10 of those times she got it right, often by pure luck. Most women are just terrible at fucking. Even if they are pretty crazy in bed, they usually don't understand how to really get you off, not that they have any incentive to care.

I've asked some what it feels like and they all say it pretty much just feels like you're throbbing inside them, they can't really feel the cum itself, only you cumming.
>>
Makes you feel one with the other person , so good you feel super high and light headed
First time I came inside a girl was also the first time she told me that she loves me
>>
File: ImDivine.jpg (108 KB, 900x900)
108 KB
108 KB JPG
>>48126489
Wew, we have a real mature man here !
Originally kill yourself.
>>
File: 1536417296279.png (171 KB, 378x343)
171 KB
171 KB PNG
There are actual answers...
HOLY FUCK, GET THE FUCK OUT
>>
This is the deal robots.. Your dick becomes extremely sensitive and you can't move, your body locks you into their vagina and pulling out is like fucking impossible. Jacking off has a better orgasm because you are in complete control, but it is more fun to fuck a vagina. The journey to orgasm is way better with vagina, but the destination is better with your hand.
>>
>>48126858
Shut up you faggot NEET. You dont belong here.
You dont belong in lifekys you worthless subhuman shitstain.
>>
>>48124697
The quickest way to spot a pencil-dick is someone who complains that pussy is "loose" - when you have a thick cock, every pussy is as tight as your hand's grip
>>
>>48129866
Limp wristed faggot detected. Your hand can grip way tighter than any vagina. Your hand can be closed so tight that you couldn't even get your dick into it with lube.
>>
>>48129663
I'm probably in the minority but loose wet slutty pussy or MILF pussy is best. No fucking around trying to get inside her, can slide right in and enjoy.
But I'm 7.75 x 5.75. not sure what average dudes think
>>
>>48129663
Have about 7 inches. Asian gf, I hit her cervix every time. Doggy makes it the easiest, so much so that I can't jam it in all the way because it hits too hard. The position for getting my entire cock in her and being able to pound the deepest is missionary with her legs pushed back (think weebs call it mating press). Just the view of her moaning with her legs in the air is enough to bust quick.
>>
>>48130386
i'm asian and white gf
7x4.5
>inb4 pencil
she says i hit her cervix all the time. But honestly I don't feel it at all. I probably just barely manage to bump up against it
>>
>>48128164
Another roastie here to second this. Guys are so easy to appease with bullshit lol. This is why girls fake orgasm. Cum is impossible to feel. Maybe a slight throb but the cum itself is seriously undetectable. I was sooo disappointing the first time i got cummed in I thought I was gonna feel like a bucket of warm milk inside of me and got... nothing.
>>
>>48123394
Kinda like cumming in a sock my family. Honestly I prefer jacking off to Isabelle from animal crossing. Once you realize your fetishes dont sync up with real life and how much work goes into getting a woman off sex loses all magic
>>
I can't really feel much when bf cums in me, but I like holding his hand while he cums so I can feel him squeeze it and stuff.
>>
similar to coming in a fleshlight, which i would recommend every robot get
>>
>>48128164
no its just dependent on the girl, i can feel it and honestly i wish the whole time was that feeling, its the best part of sex by far. Roasties who say they cant feel it just have different vaginas and it sucks for them.
>>
>>48128164
>>48128482
>>48128669
>>48130702

That moment when you learn your vaginas are defective
>>
File: 1500324427520.jpg (12 KB, 186x242)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
>>48123394
>What does cumming inside a girl feel like?
I wish I knew
>>
>>48124740
Crabs will do that
>>
>>48123394
No sleep because of constant crying at 2 am.
>>
It's a bit better than cumming inside a condom, but not that much. They don't really feel the cum.

After it's done, she has to go to the bathroom and sit while the cum falls out. That's why there are often bathrooms in the room of a house where the parents sleep.

t. had an ugly as fuck girlfriend for a year
>>
if u cum in girls first of all... ew. secondly there is still a very small % she can get pregnant on bc so i hope you are pro choice, if ur not stop cumming in girls u fucking weirdo ur pass is revoked.
>>
>>48132461
This. It's annoying for a woman. It's best if she eats the cum.
>>
>>48131082
noah fence but that prob means u have low pussy fat/cold pussy. sorry your not a simp :C
>>
>>48132486
>so i hope you are pro choice, if ur not stop cumming in girls u fucking weirdo ur pass is revoked

but what if you want to make the pregnant?
>>
>>48132551
no. desu im waiting till marriage, but if i wasnt, and a guy knocked me up without my permission i would like... sue him.
>>
>>48132526
brooke wtf are you doing in a, "cumming balls deep in a girls tight wet warm pussy" thread?
you got any input on the subject?
>>
>>48131082
>>48128164
imagine having such a massive cavernous vagina you can't feel a man cum
Sad!
>>
>>48132592
yeah i shared my input, if u arent pro choice u dont deserve to cum in girls. thats my input.
>>
>>48123394
I feel a warm liquid giving me strength... it is as if I drank 5 energy drink cans.... except it also makes me smile as if I had smoked weed...
cum is a powerful supplement for a healthy woman
>>
>>48128164
>If anything it would feel cool since semen is kept below body temp.

Thank you. i'm so tired of this "hot cum" meme. shit's cold. anyone who faps knows this.
>>
>>48130287
>I'm probably in the minority but loose wet slutty pussy or MILF pussy is best.
Fuck, I imagine inserting your c**k into a soaking-wet, hot MILF who wants to give everything for you must feel so fucking sweet! Tell me more!
>>
File: pink_cock.jpg (13 KB, 211x297)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
>>48132628
I'm pro-life, but you can still take precautions and cum balls deep.
and even if with all the precautions, one of my little guys manages to fertilize her egg, then the kid deserves a shot at life, odds were against him and they made it.

that being said, I do believe abortion should be safe and available to women, within a certain time frame however.
>>
>>48124648
>tummy
Fuck off, Jacko
>>
>>48132594
ikr, ITT: roasties thinking their defective vaginas are commonplace. my gf fucking begs me to fill her up and says its the only way for her to get off if im not using my fingers too. yes, girls can feel it and just bc you can't with your loose front hole doesn't mean the rest of the females out their can't either
>>
how can i hide normshit threads like this one?
>>
>>48133411
Just move on to the next thread. Is that so hard you total fucking sperg?
>>
>>48133411
>how can i hide normshit threads like this one?
The little box with the "-" in the upper-left corner.
It makes all the meanie norman talk go away so that your wee-wee doesn't need to be sad anymore.
>>
>>48123394
the very thought of having a cute girls butt in front of me like that sends chills through my body. I hope to one day know that feel, being intimate and lewd with someone you care about
>>
>>48133440
how about you disgusting shits fuck off to facebook or something? i don't know what's worse: if discord cancer, politishit or you normalfaggots. like 99% of places on the internet are geared towards you and yet you feel the need to shit up the few places that aren't. if you want to brag about how great your life is then go somewhere else. simple as.
>>48133505
i meant filtering them out so that this kind of threads in general don't appear in the catalog
>>
>>48124740
You're are girlfriend has // kids that aren't yours?
>>
>>48133578
>how about you disgusting shits fuck off to facebook or something?
Since you're the one who doesn't like the way things are around here, how about YOU fuck off to wizchan? Or you can continue to impotently whine like a little bitch; doesn't matter to us.
>>
>>48123394
feels like cumming inside your hand except your hand is really really soft, and squishy.
>>
>>48133691
i'll ask again: why do you shits feel the need to shit up the very few places that aren't geared towards you?
>how about YOU fuck off to wizchan?
i'll probably get told to fuck off because i'm not a neet.
>>
>>48133578
Yeah, I'll just talk about how cumming inside feels on Facebook. You're a goof.
>>
>>48124842
Le original Skyrim meme
>>
File: 1515213688458.jpg (20 KB, 306x306)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
>they don't feel it meme
I mean it's not like you feel the cum inside physically like it's solid but like you know it's there. I'm not sure where this meme comes from. I let my big brother go at me and I definitely knew when he came.
>>
>>48129922
there is literally always a comeback on this website
>>
>>48123450
Maybe your hugbox shouldn't be a popular open-access forum on the internet, genuis.
>>
>>48134213
We're gonna need some more details here
>>
>>48134567
Well i'm not sure how to explain what it feels like to have cum inside you because there's no real analogy that actually makes sense but you definitely feel it in there
>>
I don't know.
Every time it happens, I'm drugged and asleep. She shows me videos sometimes, and makes me take all these pills that make me produce a lot of semen. In a lot of the videos I can hear myself crying in pain, so I guess it hurts.
>>
>>48124571
Anon fucked his dog and is trying to brag.
>>
>>48123394
My first time I just thought& "Hey this isn't much different from masturbating."

The main difference is the psychological feeling. After wanking you feel like a dirty loser, but after coming inside a girl you feel like a winner.
>>
>>48129663
>Muh experience
Most women are fucking passive, so just choose your favorite hole and the body to go with it
>>
>>48133608

>don't talk to me or my gf's sons ever again
>>
>>48132736

Why are you inserting his cock??
>>
>>48123394
Don't know the feel anymore because we don't use protection anymore for half a year now and i pull out before cumming.

But it just felt 'right'.
>>
>>48134213
>I let my big brother go at me

Please greentext
>>
>>48129866
I'm 15cm in circumference, thought my first gfs pussy was loose. Turns out it was a combination of years of death grip when masturbating and her being way too wet to get and friction. Now I just surprise her with sex (which she likes) and stopped holding my dick in a vice.
>>
>>48128990
You got OWNED hahahah
>>
>>48123394
bags of coins
>>
File: 1502588932522.jpg (503 KB, 1153x608)
503 KB
503 KB JPG
>>48135194
>He's a bit of an anime nerd
>I'm also a bit of an anime nerd
>Get the sense that he's a siscon
>r9k thread convinces me to mess around with him
>Mess around with him
>Eventually do the deed
>He finishes inside
>Can completely tell there's cum in me
>>
>>48129866
6inch girth dick here. out of 5 gfs
- one told me about my cock being thick
- three said nothing
- one told me my dick was kind of smallish compared to her ex

I never had the feel of a 'tight' pussy.

So no, you don't know what you are talking about. Pussies vary the same way dicks do.
>>
>>48135318
How did you feel after? Was it a one time thing?
>>
>>48124697
Not all pussies are built equally.
I've had pussy that was horrible.
I've had pussy that was super wet and slippery therefor no friction.
I've had pussy that was super tight and gripped the dick like no other.
I find tight bodied girls to have the best pussy.
Thicker girls and generally out of shape ones suck for some reason.
But I've also had the opposite of that on a thick girl.
>>
>>48135393
I felt kinda good because he means the world to me so it was pretty great to give him my first time. We did do it more though.
>>
>>48128594
>What's better about hairy snatches?
literally nothing. a hairy pussy scratches the fuck out of your dick. it's beyond irritating. girls, having a bush above your vag is fine, but for fuck's sake, shave those lips.
>>
>>48135421
>pussy that was super wet and slippery therefor no friction.
best pussy desu
>>
>>48123394
Like your whole body turns into liquid and melds with her and makes one person
>>
>>48135484
That's extremely qt. What's your relationship like now?
>>
The fact we are having a discussion about this here feels unsettling

Wasnt this supposed to be a robot board?
>>
>>48135586
Still really healthy and I live with him

>>48135666
Nothing more robot than having intercourse with siblings
>>
>>48123553
>what happened to my board
I ask this question daily about you robot faggots as well since 2011
But I guess the invaders are getting invaded by other shit invaders.
>>
>>48124899
nu uh. LSD is.
>>
>>48135691
Do you still fuck? You should get married somehow.
>>
>>48135666
It's okay. you'll get over the fact that your board is ruined just like the original posters of /r9k1/ got over by you being here. It's a natural transition afterall :)
>>
>>48135318
What does "mess around with mean"

Wth am I reading
>>
>>48135725
>/r9k1/

Tell me more about this, please
>>
>>48135725
>just like the original posters of /r9k/ got over by you being here.

GOT EM
>>
File: 12447557.gif (282 KB, 500x283)
282 KB
282 KB GIF
Can't feel it if he's deep inside when finishing, but can feel it if it's just barely barely inside with the very tip and finishing.
It feels good if he took a long hot bath and gets super warm.
>>
File: 1503399239802.jpg (98 KB, 999x999)
98 KB
98 KB JPG
>>48135723
>You should get married somehow
I wish anon. I wish

>>48135735
I think you misread
>>
>>48135777
You said you messed around with after you got suspicious. What does "mess with him" mean
>>
File: 1535038103055.png (897 KB, 725x725)
897 KB
897 KB PNG
>>48135754
It was a better iteration of /r9k/, but it was too /soc/ for some people. It was still filled with losers and shit based on stories, but people didn't care as much, as long as you talked about your life and shared experiences. about how you spaghetti while asking a girl out, eating clay and dirt, being an autist and hated by family, poopsocking. It was almost the same as now, but no gatekeeping. You could have a thread with autists going on voice or video and seeing how they live like complete roaches while having the most broken stutter and have a blast.
Birthday singalongs, while hearing that anons mom is telling him to get a job and not sing with his loser friends. It basically regulated itself, because awkward people just wanted to relate and share stories, even if they had a gf or whatever. Nobody really cared in the first place.

But then /b/ got buttmad because the OG crossdressing shitposter ruined the board, so they migrated here and trolled by screaming, shitposting and gatekeeping in every thread. So much the board had to be locked because it was impossible to post. When the board was reopened, their flock stayed here and you're one of the rape babies.
But it was not perfect. /soc/ was basically inside /r9k/ so it had its own major problem.
*sips* *burps* those were the days
>>
>>48135863
The post says right there that it means they fucked you autist. mess around clearly means that first they went for kissing, playing around with hands, rubbing and then moving on to committing a sin and creating your genetical twins.
>>
>>48135872
Thanks a lot

Sounds like Paradise Lost
>>
>>48136036
Depends. To some it was worse. It had a huge amount of tripfags and contacting. But that was about it for the bad sides. It's a huge deal for others, but i'd rather have everyone be a tripfag than see another retarded """robot""" gatekeeper faggot frogposting tranny.
>>
>>48135891
Stop stalking me moron. The post implies she tried to see if he would be receptive FIRST i.e. "Messed with" I asked how you would even test that. Of course the nuance in a sexual matter went over your head virgin
>>
i didnt feel any difference when he came, i was quite disappointed. i was also on top so it all came out at once when i moved.
>>
>>48124637
this, when a girl ask me to not cum inside I just stop, grab my stuff and leave and never look back. I cant have kids by the way...
>>
File: 1513730001624.jpg (30 KB, 500x375)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
>>48129058
>>48128250
you are pathetic as fuck for still being on this board, get out
>>
cumming on a girl's tongue feels considerably better mentally
>>
>>48123394
sands of bags
>>
Like the entirety of your being is being drawn into a singularity of pleasure centered on the head of your dick.

Or sometimes, if the sex is mediocre, like the fourth nut on a Saturday you have no plans to leave the house.
>>
>>48136579
The absolute supreme thing right there. Cumming slowly on a sticking out tongue, seeing it drip in the little cup she made and slowly slide down as she looks right at you slightly cross eyed is 1000x times better.
>>
>>48136777
nigga of fine taste

there is also something about cumming while standing that gets your heart going like nothing else

fuck I miss having that in my life
>>
File: IMG_4288.png (67 KB, 414x248)
67 KB
67 KB PNG
I just started taking birth control so my boyfriend and I can lose our virginity while he comes inside. I am so excited! 4 more days!
>>
this is all you need to know brother
>>
>>48129058
Don't post my wife you fucking normalfag
>>
>>48123394
The actual orgasm feels twice as intense as jacking it to regular porn with sound, while your dick feels like it's cumming tripple the amount. Even better if you're in love the girl.
>>
File: multipass.jpg (13 KB, 369x337)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
>>48128632
this desu
this is oregano
>>
File: 1515789079867.png (123 KB, 232x226)
123 KB
123 KB PNG
>>48129696
>khv til i was 20
>he thinks this is even close to robotdom
>>
>>48128632
Good. Hopefully it will die again. This is what you get for ruining this place to begin with.
>>
It feels good. It's like a normal orgasm, and then another orgasm after it as the girl moves a little and stimulates you mid orgasm. Also you feel really accomplished but also slightly guilty.
>>
>>48123394
girls cant feel the cum inside them because it has the same body temperature
>>
>>48136841
When did you start taking them?
>>
>>48133934
>i'll ask again: why do you shits feel the need to shit up the very few places that aren't geared towards you?

I know you're probably gone by now and I can't speak for any other Norman here, but I'll answer for myself.

I mostly lurk here; both for business reasons and to try to gain a better understanding of my gf's turbo-autist twin brother. I don't post in 25+ threads, I don't post in piss bottle threads, and I don't post in waifu threads. I mainly post in threads like this one where someone has posed a question which can clearly only be answered by Normans. If you don't like it, then stop reading threads which are clearly going to make you butthurt.
>>
>>48129696
I'm not a robot. I only meant that I don't come here to lord over robots or bait them or ridicule them. I understand alot of the problems and have dealt with my fair share. I enjoy the discourse here on occasion because it's cathartic and there are posters here who are genuine people.
>>
>>48141097
meant for *orginal
>>48138453
>>
>>48123394
Use a condom you aids spreading fucks
>>
when I first had unprotected sex with my girlfriend (she has the implant and I've jizzed in her about 300 times or so over the last 8 years without getting pregnant) I couldn't actually cum while in her. Same for the next two or three times after that; it felt good, but I pretty much just thrusted into her for about 10 minutes or so before pulling out and spraying it over her tits or face.

Looked it up and read about the death grip so tried to abstain from masturbating for about a week or so and also didnt have sex with here, then one weekend we fucked. Came inside her after about 30 seconds and it felt pretty fucking spectacular desu.

Might be a fairly obvious point but there's a world of difference between cumming inside of someone when you've jizzed <24hrs prior to it and cumming inside someone when it's been >= 168 hrs since your last orgasm.

Problem of course being striking a sweet spot between being able to perform to a high standard to get her off vs. blowing your load in less than a minute because you're just too damn horny.
>>
>>48124561
The entire website is people like you, newfags the lot of you. You're incredibly dumb.
>>
Who fucking cares. Grab a hold of the ride that never ends and find it in yourself to become successful financially and spite the normies and world
>>
>>48124697
Loose pussy is better than your hand any day of the week, though.

I don't understand death grip, either, how can you literal faggots hold it so tight that you ruin your sensation as to be deluded enough to think pussy isn't better?
The only genuine advantage your hand has is that you can control it for maximum pleasure. But even then pussy is still best.
>>
>>48126760
Best way to jerk is laying on your back, you'll get the best orgasms that way. With a girl it's the same - doing her doggy, whilst fun isn't as good as cumming with her on top.
When I nut standing up it takes heaps of the good feeling away because I have to be careful not to fall over etc.
>>
>>48142897
i notice i tend to have weaker erections when i'm lying on my back, must be a blood pressure thing
>>
>>48132240
They cry for like a minute and you get the woman to feed and change them and then you sleep some more. Lasts maybe 4 months before they sleep through the night.
>>
>>48132461
> That's why there are often bathrooms in the room of a house where the parents sleep.

No, there's bathrooms in the room the parents sleep so they can have comfort and privacy. It segregates it from the communal areas so even if you have guests they won't use it. Lol, imagine thinking you design a whole house over some slut leaking cum which she can do in any room.
>>
>>48141431
1 in 1,000 have AIDS in my country and in America is like 1 in 600 due to the niggers. However, transmission rates for straight people are about 1 in 1,000 during straight sex with an AIDS infected pussy.
Just get them tested and nut away.
>>
It feels like you are doing what you are supposed to do. What you were born for. You won life.

It feels about the same as jizzing in a woman with a condom on. Warms contractions while you are at the height of sensitivity.
>>
>>48135777
>tfw no imouto to marry and cum inside
>>
File: 8f4.jpg (27 KB, 680x344)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
>>48130287
im 7.5 x 5.75 so im about your size and i love milf pussy too.
>>
File: Kirino - Hug Imouto.jpg (80 KB, 500x500)
80 KB
80 KB JPG
>>48143631
>tfw no imouto to marry and cum inside

I can't tell if it's more the normies or the spergs that get bent more out of shape by Hug Imouto threads.
>>
>>48128990
>6 years left of child support

be careful they are coming back after the 6 years to get more money from you.
>>
>>48135666
/adv/ is turning in to /r9k/ and /r9k/ is turning in to /adv/.
>>
>>48143735
>im 7.5 x 5.75 so im about your size and i love milf pussy too.
>milf pussy
You know what that means, anon: greentext
>>
>>48143947
>be careful they are coming back after the 6 years to get more money from you.

Perhaps, but by that time it'll be more of a paternal/social obligaion, rather than a legal one.
>>
File: 1528257038885.jpg (246 KB, 1024x1371)
246 KB
246 KB JPG
Not as tight as your hand, but naturally lubricated, warmer, textured, and something at the end to stimulate the tip of your dick.
>>
>>48135318
>that feel when imoutos won't mess around with you
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CfaW_-ESg9o
>>
File: 1536991051171.jpg (55 KB, 369x369)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
>>48132678
Your cum is cold? Nigger whats wrong with you are you broken
>>
>>48144309
>something at the end to stimulate the tip
tfw nog big enough
also that image makes me diamonds
>>
>>48146407

>tfw nog big enough
You mean not?
You can try fucking her in the pronebone position.
>>
File: 1535524418661.png (237 KB, 1024x1280)
237 KB
237 KB PNG
>>48139076
3 days ago, you need to take them for 7 days before cummie
>>
>>48123394
It feels more uncomfortable than just cumming with your hand desu
>>
>>48146555
not. yeah
typo
yeah will try that next. my dick also curves downward sharply after an inch away from the body, and i've found that limits some positions
>>
>>48123394
Feels so great to cum inside my gf's pussy

Honestly she's probably the best I've ever had in bed, it's amazing cumming inside her after a good fuck. And she loves it

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.