[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 1537894250443.png (137 KB, 645x773)
137 KB
137 KB PNG
>Tfw I will never be the girl of anyone's dreams
>Tfw keep getting ghosted in my ldr
>Tfw not even ugly just no social skills or desire to socialize whatsoever
> Tfw no bf to listen to godspeed you! With
>Tfw avoident personality disorder until I commit suicide
> Tfw reading r/femcels makes me want to rope really bad
>Tfw can barely cope with not having friends or a bf
>Tfw have no connection to my peers except passing them in the hallways.
> I don't want casual sex I want a bf.
How did you get your bf?

Can any other femcels relate?
>>
how about getting a haircut ? a lot of men love, short decent hair.
>>
I swear every week I see a new femjak
>>
>>48625450
>>Tfw not even ugly just no social skills or desire to socialize whatsoever
If you're female and you're not ugly, you're not a femcel.
>>
I was raised in isolation by a man who wasn't my father so I'm pretty sure I will never be able to have a proper romantic relationship. I barely function as a human most of the time and I sometimes just want to run off into the woods and live as an feral.
>>
>>48625532
>I sometimes just want to run off into the woods and live as an feral.
that's pretty hot desu
>>
>>48625450
easy
got a haircut, shower, lifted and bought new clothes
don't forget the make up
>>
>>48625450
>>Tfw keep getting ghosted in my ldr

Book a flight or its fake and youre wasting your time
>>
File: download (24).jpg (3 KB, 300x168)
3 KB
3 KB JPG
>>48625543
personally i recommend a haircut like pic related for females, makes em look decent and proper.
>>
>>48625450
Find someone who prefers comfortable silences to actually having conversations. Spend your time together watching movies or doing things you enjoy, just in the same room.
Many robots would kill for that, including myself.
>>
Literally just approach any guy, 90%of the time you'll snag him. Guys like girls who take initiative. If you can overcome the initial awkwardness, you realize that everyone is awkward.
>>
>>48625532
I honestly think every girl wants to live in the woods at some point, but once you think about how you'd get food, it becomes a lot less enticing.

>>48625450
>ghosted in LDR
Don't long distance with people from 4chan, because all of them are afraid of commitment.
>>
>>48625540
It scares me anon. I feel very strong impulses to attack and bite people whenever they upset me. I feel I would be better off with wolves.
>>
>>48625450
pick your favorite beta from this thread or stop complaining. i really hope you get caught in a shooting.
>>
>>48625638
That's pretty scary but it's still kinda hot
>>
File: 1538390972369.jpg (130 KB, 673x898)
130 KB
130 KB JPG
>>48625507
No
>>48625516
Oh
>>48625523
Let's discuss this
>>48625532
Did he molest you?
>>48625543
Did that except the make up bit. How should I wear my hair?
>>48625568
It's always fake
>>48625575
Troll
>>48625580
I would kill for it too.
>>48625623
Where should I go? I don't drink or smok or club
>>48625630
Oh
>>48625638
Why?
>>
>>48625630
>because all of them are afraid of commitment
I'm not
>>
>>48625450
Have you tried dating sites? They are hell for most men but women get inundated with responses. Just be up front with men about your issues and avoid Chads. I guarantee you that there are men in your area that would boyfriend your brains out if you know what I mean.
>>
Sometimes attractive guys would voluntarily sit right next to me but keep quiet at all times.

im going to admit I get extremely nervous around guys who are way out of my league, so I dont bother attempting to make eye contact let alone talk to them unless they happen talk to me first, but that never happens. Today, for example, I and the other students were assigned to go into a random room because of some school related event that they had hosted for the day. I was one of the first people to enter into class and I picked a vacant table to sit at and sat alone. Eventually this attractive guy comes in and while there were several other open seats left he decides to come sit by the same table where I was sitting at. For the first 2 or 3 minutes he was just looking around, and I regularly caught him staring at me in the corner of my eye. I dont know if he wanted to talk, or not, or if something was on my face. But I just sat there awkwardly and looked down my phone for the whole time. Eventually he got the memo, and he filled the awkward and silent void by going on his phone as well.
To be quite frank with you, this doesnt just apply to attractive guys, basically any guy near my presence will do. I can barely even look at them in the eye because I display anti social tendencies and self defeatist attitudes. Also im ugly, so no guy will ever want to be with me, not even my looksmatch and sure as hell not 'Chad'
>>
>>48625638
>impulses to attack and bite people
You wouldn't happen to be a dom would you?
Because if so, pic related
>>
>>48625450
>my ldr
>tfw no bf
tits or gtfo
>>
>>48625662
If he kept on looking at you he may have found you attractive
>>
File: 7887565.jpg (157 KB, 1080x810)
157 KB
157 KB JPG
>>48625651
Can we talk about dating sites? How do ppl get the courage to post their pics online? How do they not fear being a meme
>>48625649
>>48625662
I'm jealous. I talk to guys but they give me the cold shoulder a lot....I'm just to weird or have a weird vibe. Also I'm bit a girly girl so idk if they think I'm gay
>>
>>48625450
Are you fat?
As long as you aren't fat you have 100% chance of finding a partner.
>>
>>48625450
No such thing as femcels you stupid cunt. Just get a guy friend and he will fall in love with you in a week.
>>
File: StareThink.png (229 KB, 1000x1000)
229 KB
229 KB PNG
>>48625450
>add girl on discord who says she wants a bf and always gets ghosted and whining about how lonely she is
>stops talking to me and she ghosts me
>>
>>48625649
>Let's discuss this
What's there to discuss?
If you're female and you're not ugly, as you say, there's no way you can possibly be a femcel. People will literally throw themselves at you if you wanted it. Shit, just look at this thread.
>>
>>48625725
Ldr is shit lol. If you don't live around her you will ghost each other.
>>48625713
Not fat
>>48625717
No social skills, you dumb cunt. You must have have had a low act and sat score.
>>48625741
No one offered their discord. No one irl ever threw them self at me.
>>
>>48625649
If you go to university start there, literally best place. Second being a coffee shop. Third being an art museum or gallery. All of these choices are good places, and it'll keep you from finding a retard. Don't settle for dad bod bullshit if your a lioness find your simba. Start with a glance and if your eyes meet in a way you know your mutually interested then broach a conversation. Ask about something that they are doing or their appearance of their order. Start a convoy on some mutual experience however trivial. Then don't be afraid to ask for their number after you started the convo, just be honest and ask to get a drink sometime even if you don't usually drink. Be loose and have fun
>>
>>48625662
>ugly
>men sit by you for no reason

Pick one
>>
File: 1539049878971.png (45 KB, 387x429)
45 KB
45 KB PNG
>>48625450
go back to you containment board
crystal.cafe / lolcow
>>
File: 1517365907301.png (207 KB, 449x299)
207 KB
207 KB PNG
>>48625725
>female is a liar who used you as quick, cheap therapy
i'm shocked
>>
>>48625757
I am in uni. Sometimes guys will ask me questions and I answer back. We never have a long Convo. How do I get them to be my friend?
>>
>>48625450
>Tfw not even ugly just no social skills or desire to socialize whatsoever
can i use you as a sex object at night and we can avoid all that extraneous "hi honey. how was your day?" chit chat? i primarily bond through sex (i know normies think that's bad).
>>
>>48625755
>No one offered their discord. No one irl ever threw them self at me.
>inb4 all the discord offers now
But seriously, go on tinder, get fucked, it will take you like 24 hours. It's easy for a normal looking girl. Trust me.
>>
File: fempepe.jpg (86 KB, 750x609)
86 KB
86 KB JPG
>>48625450
>>Tfw I will never be the girl of anyone's dreams
other girls are pretty and cool but something went wrong when they made me
it feelsbadman
>>
>>48625785
No thanks. Bad deal for me.
>>48625795
I said I want a relationship, dumbass. Not casual sex. Christ, robots are retarded....
>>48625797
Life ain't shit for us...
>>
>>48625761
Yet none of them want to talked to me. Im ugly and have issues.
>>
>>48625812
>I said I want a relationship, dumbass.
Then you're not a fucking femcel, you moron. You do understand "cel" stands for celibate, right? As in: Can't get laid.
Get fucked with your whining about not being able to find bf material
>>
>>48625783
>and
Never try to befriend them its a waste of you and their time. Just say after your dialog" your pretty cute, wana go out/get a drink sometime?" Or if you both like hiking for example because foliage is aesthetic for whatever reason, say " hey are you free this weekend, would you like to go to xyz together?". . ."here's my number, text me* insert flirtatious smile* then part ways. If he doesn't get back to you don't waste your time move on the the next, just don't settle
>>
>>48625812
>I said I want a relationship, dumbass
clearly define "relationship" as you see it
>>
>>48625831
The term incel was coined by a woman in the late 1990s. How she defined it was something along the lines of inability to get sex/relationships
>>
>>48625815
Anon i'm quite confused you cant be THAT ugly to not get one man to look at you. unless you live in a state with a high population of minorities and they just dont want a white girl
>>
>>48625630
I had the thought that I could live in the country side and steal food when I needed to.

>>48625646
I don't want to hurt anyone but I'm afraid I will someday.

>>48625649
He didn't molest or hurt me. He was a good man and made sure I got educated, ate well, took care of me and I consider him my first dad. I consider my adopted dad to be my dad too though.

>>48625679
I don't think so.
>>
>7.5/10 athletic build
>don't leave my house besides for work
>drive an old shit car
>don't socialize or have any social media presence
How do I meet someone like you irl? It just doesn't happen.
>>
>>48625815
No you're attractive but a weirdo with bitch face so guys are intimidated...you're going to learn to say hello to guys you want to approach you
>>
>>48625837
Will this actually get me a long term bf tho? I feel like this just leads to a fling and then nothing more. I really don't want any flings whatsoever. I'm just not the type to enjoy that. I know befriending ppl is a waste of time now but idk what to do.
>>48625831
Kys
>>
>>48625812
>I said I want a relationship, dumbass.
Ok, are you fat, very hairy, and over 25?
>>
>>48625649
Where do you live anon? What kind of guy are you looking for?
>>
>>48625863
>I don't want to hurt anyone but I'm afraid I will someday.
You can hurt me
just not too much please i'm fragile
>>
>>48625855
Involuntary celibate
That's literally what it stands for, you dumb fuck.
You're voluntarily celibate because you want the right man.
No wonder nobody wants to have a serious relationship with you.
>>
>>48625865
Do you like to hike on trails? I wish there was a institution I could meet decent non degenerate ppl to find a bf.
>>
>>48625783
Ok, you are at uni. If they have a ballroom dance class then sign up. It is the safest fastest and all-around best way to meet people. Within minutes of starting you will be in a man's arms. If you get good at it, and it's not that hard, you will have a very valuable social skill that you can use at weddings if nowhere else. The ice is already broken, you will meet all the boys and dance with all of them in the class. You will probably end up going out to clubs as a group like my friends did. I would recommend this to men and women but especially men. And it's very fun.

>but I'm too awkward and shy to dance

How bad do you want a boyfriend? If I can learn ballroom dance then anyone can. Girl, this is golden advice I'm giving you here so don't shit all over it.
>>
>>48625877
It gives you the chance to bond over something you both enjoy, after that whether you mutually catch feelings depends on if you both haven't closed yourselves off emotionally because of some past experience, that's why its always a gamble
>>
>>48625900
there's no such thing as an incel, then
anyone can hire a prostitute
>inb4 it's illegal
they're fucking everywhere
>>
>>48625900
You realize youre not talking to the same person, idiot?
>You're voluntarily celibate because you want the right man.
Apparently being used as a cumdumpster is something that women should be grateful for. Yeah, no, even men would stick their nasty dicks in animals and corpses if they wanted to, oh wait they already do.
>No wonder nobody wants to have a serious relationship with you.
I thought having meaningless sex with random strangers would make that woman a whore, thus shes not adequate for a serious relationship with a man, because shes a used up roast?
>>
>>48625918
People can choose not to use prostitutes for many reasons. Anxiety or ashamed of their body for a start.
Some incels do hire prostitutes, but to suggest that someone is an incel because they don't want sex and want a meaningful relationship is retarded. Not being able to have sex is in a completely different league to not being able to find a relationship.
>>
>>48625882
I don't want to hurt anyone though. Why would anyone want to be hurt?
>>
>>48625918
Most male incels are actually starved for affection, love. They could hire a prostitute but don't bother because what they really crave is a woman that gives two shits about them. They have been rejected and feel worthless.
>>
File: 1489622461760.jpg (202 KB, 1564x1564)
202 KB
202 KB JPG
>>48625878
No to all 3. I'm stick thin, not hairy, and 18.
>>48625880
Honestly my ideal is rare but rn ill settle for a feminine manlet. Tx
>>48625900
Again, kys
>>48625911
This is golden advice. How can I ever repay you
>>48625914
Oh shit.... I'm so emotionally closed off nothing has made me distraught or distressed in a long time.
>>48625918
Fucking this
>>
>>48625983
I don't actually want to be hurt, I'm just really lonely
>>
>>48625904
Hiking is fun but I'd never socialize with a random person I came across unless they initiated it though so I hope you aren't expecting me to sweep you off your feet. I'm not with Stacy because I legit have hf autism. I'd have to be an 11/10 model to have a normal woman put up with me.
>>
This fucking attention whore needs to neck herself already.
>>
>>48625987
>i'm a 10, but i'm paranoid and self isolating, therefore i'm a fembot
i knew this was a bait thread
>>
my bf is only a 6/10 or so. i'm so fucking lonely.
>>
>>48625987
What am I even looking at here orgianl
>>
>>48625987
>Texas
Sorry qt that's a little too south. And I've grown out of looking feminine and I'm not a manlet as well. There is a lot of bots here that live in Tx, lot of posters I've seen from Houston.
>>
>tfw no stick femcel gf
>tfw 90% of them are fatties
>>
>>48625450
I love the "femcel" meme. It's actually fucking hilarious.
>>
>>48625963
>You realize youre not talking to the same person, idiot?
It's a board with no IDs and you respond to me without indication you're different and I'm the idiot for not assuming you're someone else? That's rich.
>Apparently being used as a cumdumpster is something that women should be grateful for. Yeah, no, even men would stick their nasty dicks in animals and corpses if they wanted to, oh wait they already do.
That's fine. it doesn't mean you can identify as a femcel and complain however.
>I thought having meaningless sex with random strangers would make that woman a whore, thus shes not adequate for a serious relationship with a man, because shes a used up roast?
Strangers, yes, plural. Having sex with a single person means you're no longer a femcel though. If you continue to have sex with random people, of course you're a whore.
Shitty lock, master key etc.. etc..
>>
>>48625967
Men and women are different.
The average woman is not a sex obsessed beast like the average man is.
Women long for companionship and love, while men long for sticking their dicks in the nearest pussy or hole that they can find. Men are hedonistic, degenerate creatures.
>>48625984
Being pumped and dumped is on the same level as hiring a prostitute.
>>
>>48625967
>>48625984
You're correct. I was demonstrating why that anon's definition of incel as "someone who can't get sex" is stupid and doesn't tell the whole story.
>>
>>48626038
>while men long for sticking their dicks in the nearest pussy or hole that they can find.
wrong. men long to shove their dick inside a girl who he loves
>>
>>48626038
>Men and women are different.
>The average woman is not a sex obsessed beast like the average man is.
>Women long for companionship and love, while men long for sticking their dicks in the nearest pussy or hole that they can find. Men are hedonistic, degenerate creatures.
Again, that's fine, you do you.
That doesn't mean you're a fucking femcel though, does it? You dumb shit
>>
>>48625450
Are we actually sitting here have this conversation like you just can just go out and talk to guys if you had the will to. Incels and Femcels are a meme
>>
>>48625712
Is that you? desu original
>>
>>48626038
Au contraire I can't find a woman who doesn't have 6 different Chad's plowing her. There are no pure women who want a loving relationship with one person anymore either. Almost everyone is a sex obsessed hedonist you goofy fuck
>>
>>48626038
>men long for sticking their dicks in the nearest pussy or hole that they can find.
Not all of them, I think about romance far more than I think about sex, and even when I do think about sex it's typically cutesy romantic sex
>>
>>48626005
It isn't me stupid
>>48626011
Kys
>>48626018
Isn't me
>>48626022
I did not know that lol
>>48626030
That's unkind but ok
>>48626036
Kys incel includes not bring able to find a bf
>>
>>48625987
Well first work on yourself, you have to actually desire to have feelings if you want to have feelings for someone and have them reciprocate that mutually. Don't go and waste someone's time if you actually want a relationship. Get yourself together. Also don't go for effeminate men, that's how you get asthma kids in the future
>>
>>48626038
>The average woman is not a sex obsessed beast like the average man is. Women long for companionship and love, while men long for sticking their dicks in the nearest pussy or hole that they can find. Men are hedonistic, degenerate creatures.
It's actually the other way around but keep telling yourself that and it just might someday become true. It did make me chuckle though.
>>
>>48626036
If there is a female on this board, from my experience in the real world with ACTUAL fucking normies, she's probably somewhat of a "social outcast". But she is still young and probably would be better off leaving 4chan and just smoking weed with her gal pals or whatever and easing into society. Instead of going down that road a lot of us lads did at an age earlier than that.
>>
>>48626090
>Kys incel includes not bring able to find a bf
No, it really doesn't.
Is kys all you can say when you're challenged? Brainlet gf is not a gf worth having
>>
>>48625995
How would being hurt help that?
>>
>>48625450
> femcel
> woman cant even stay out of the group of weirdos that its defined by their lack of sex and hatred for females

I was mad when the redditors came when their shitty subreddit was destroyed, but idiots like you are competing with the tards for worst anons.
>>
>>48625987
>and 18.
Oh fuck off.
>>
>>48626063
>Men are hedonistic, degenerate creatures.
You a feminist darling?
>>
what do you look like original comment
>>
>>48626090
>Kys
people in relationships can be lonely too. none of my friends even understand this. my bf would rather play a fucking game with someone else than even look at me. i even catch him jerking off when i'm always ready for sex.
>>
>>48625755
You're a women, you don't need social skills to befriend guys.
I also did get low SAT scores, but I'm making 80k a year so it's all good.
>>
>>48626090
Yeah but like I said I wouldn't suggest meeting up with someone from r9k. I've met most of the people here and it makes me sad they're worse than me. You're really young, you should probably take a break from negative influences like this board or similar "wrongthinking" boards, I feel people would like to get to know you but are equally as awkward. Don't do what these anons did, you can still turn it around and live a relatively happy and normal life haha.
>>
>>48626038
> this is the type of girl that calls herself the female equivalent of a robot
>>
>>48626129
Sounds like you're the problem
>>
>>48626129
>when i'm always ready for sex.
stfu tranny
>>
>>48626150
You really surprised anon?
>>
>>48626116
I'd have some interaction with a girl
>>
>>48626060
this is inherently wrong and has been proven time and time again
>>
File: 1450690065072-1.jpg (303 KB, 1197x689)
303 KB
303 KB JPG
>>48626070
Ppl look at me like I'm weird all the time. They are right....
>>48626079
Look at the loner girl in your class
>>48626080
Sure, hon
>>48626097
I can take a kind personality so what else would I have to work on? Also I like feminine men. No one else does tho lol. I prefer asian guys udually
>>48626105
I was 12 when I came here
>>48626108
>>48626108
Kys
>>
>>48626177
But it would be negative. I don't want to hurt people okay? I just have the impulse when I'm angry with them and that means I would only hurt you if I was angry with you.
>>
File: 34534534535.gif (1.3 MB, 245x280)
1.3 MB
1.3 MB GIF
>>48626186
>REEEEEEE KYS!!1
>>
>>48626173
No, but ignoring the big chance is a fat looser larping, I cant even imagine the mental gymnastic you would need to justify it.
>>
File: 1538531968232-v.gif (791 KB, 300x168)
791 KB
791 KB GIF
Alright, femcels, be my autistic gf.
>>
>>48626197
>But it would be negative.
You underestimate how lonely I am
But yeah don't hurt people for real
>>
>>48626129
>people in relationships can be lonely too.
lol no. in any case, you sound like a terrible fucking person and you're most likely the issue. fucking neck yourself
>>
>>48625450
>tfw low libido and dont want to be used for sex
These incel fucks will never get it. Apparently having sex will cure me of my femcel status when I wont even be able to be satisfied in the first place and thats not what I instinctually want anyway. Having a loving life long partner apparently revokes my femcel status because I dont put sex on a pedestal like all these dick having horny fucks do.
>>
>>48626186
hey, talk to me.
pizzaking#4179
>>
>>48626153
>>48626215

HOW?
literally all he cares about is fucking and even then we barely do. and he's never interested in talking seriously he just fucking jokes all the time. i have to contact my friend to even have a conversation. i just wish i could get a guy like him. and i am fucking lonely 24/7 i cry literally all day lol don't try and tell me i can't be.
>>
>>48626186
You're only 18 now. You have so much time still. You need to have your first relationship already too. I had mine early but you're in for fun when you go through your first breakup with the mindset you still have on love and romance and sex. You don't need to come to this board, try making friends with people at school you still have school as a valuable social networking tool. Also if people are looking at you it's not because they think that you're weird, they're probably actually interested in you whether that be good or bad they think youre strange and want to know more about you. How would you feel if there was a very cute but quiet boy in the back of class who never said anything to anyone? Probably the same way as the "normies".
>>
>>48626218
>low libido
and the genetic trash takes itself out to the bin
>>
>>48626258
i have a low libido because im underweight and suffer from clinical depression.
>>
File: 1537900184098.png (84 KB, 436x425)
84 KB
84 KB PNG
>>48625450

>fem

Haha, wait for it...wait for it...

>femcel

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAHAHAHA HOLY FUCKING SHIT YOU SERIOUS? HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYOU CAN'T BE FUCKING SERIOUS OH MY LORD FUCK AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA FUCKING HELL """FEM"""CELS AAAAAAAAAAAA FUCKING STUPID PIECES OF SHIT, FEMALES CANNOT BE INCELS. FEMALES CANNOT BE LONELY, CHADS WILL LITERALLY FUCK ANYTHING YOU THROW AT THEM! YOUR MIND MUST BE A VACUOUS PLACE, M'LADY. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHA I STILL CAN'T GET OVER IT THOUGH, """FEM"""CELS HAHAHA HOLY FUCKING SHIT

off yourself.
>>
>>48626218
I'm a high libido virgin and even I think people put losing their virginity on a pedestal
Like it can't be that fucking good lmao
>>
OP, drop your discord. i want to help.
>>
>>48626218
Half of the roasties calling themselves femcels arent even virgins to being with.

Involuntary celibacy: how the hell being a retarded and autistic slut, that cant mantain the attention of the dude that fucked her, is described by that?
>>
>>48626244
Crying and being miserable pushes people away. Perhaps he sees you talking to your friends as ignoring him? Perhaps you're not satisfying him socially? Perhaps he's a fucking idiot? Who knows?
Based on what little information you've given, it looks as though he's enjoying his time more with video games than with you. Maybe you don't joke enough and he's trying to have a laugh with you. Maybe you're just a buzzkill. Sounds like you're not free of blame whatever the reason.
>>
>>48626186
If your fine just catch feelings allow yourself to think about him whenever the though crosses your mind. Whenever you feel "mushy" or catch "the feels", embrace it. After time such thought will become more regular and you become so intimalty comfortable that you feel a as though that person is another half of your conscious. At that point you have Galen in love. Its often accompanied with a giddyness and insatiable desire to smile. A happiness that is intoxicating. You'll know when or if you get there. It all starts with being open and honest.
>>
>>48626272
You suffer from a male disease? interesting.
>>
>>48626244
This has to be bait of some sorts.
>>
>>48626272
put on a few pounds and get undepressed, because i'm not willing to be in a sexless relationship. full stop.
>>
>>48626274
Haven't you read the thread m80? Apparently it can also mean not being able to find a boyfriend. Sex doesn't have to have anything to do with it. I was shocked too, but by being repeated told to kill myself as a rebuttal, I was compelled to think hard about it.
>>
>>48626291
Well youre talking to a virgin so your post is moot.
>>
>>48626274
Women are honestly the fucking worst.
>>
File: smilelaugh.jpg (99 KB, 798x798)
99 KB
99 KB JPG
>>48626323
>but by being repeated told to kill myself as a rebuttal, I was compelled to think hard about it.
>>
>>48626292
i do joke all the time an it's exhausting having to put on the act. he doesn't even talk to me unless i basically force him to. i told him to leave me if he wants but he won't. i just don't get it. i fucking hate men.
>>
>>48626336
but they're so cute and huggable
>>
>>48625987
OP i wanna talk to you
>>
>>48626343
>i fucking hate men.
He senses your betrayal, you've already lost.
But in all seriously, get fucking real. If you decide to hate men based on the actions of someone you're supposed to care for an are in a relationship with: Reevaluate your shit.
If you hate men (and by extension: him) so much, why don't you fucking leave instead of staying in a relationship, building resentment, and secretly hating him?
Fuck, I wouldn't want to spend time and talk to someone who hated me either.
>>
>>48626343
You're a retarded fucking slut. Why did you get into a relationship with someone you don't actually like? Why are you still in a relationship with him if you don't like him? You're saying that your partner is ugly and that he isn't satisfying you at any level whatsoever at an anonymous imageboard. According to all of this, I can tell you're a fucking horrible person and that you most likely are to blame for some of this stuff at least at some level but if you're SO unsatisfied, just fucking leave the guy and let him do his thing YOU fucking leave him. YOU do the work. Go out with your friend or whatever, you fucking norman roastie.
>>
>>48626352
Get a puppy or something.
>>
File: 1448935120248.jpg (154 KB, 1080x810)
154 KB
154 KB JPG
>>48626126
I look like the Asian girl I'm posting except meaner.
>>48626117
I can't post my feel?
>>48626129
This makes me lose all hope I didn't know I had
>>48626132
What's your job. Also how tf do I magically get a bf to fall in my lap
>>48626140
I fit in here. I'm a loner with 0 friends family or bf.
>>48626215
How tho? She did nothing wrong
>>48626218
How did you get a bf
>>48626231
OK can you tell me about your fav musicband ?
>>48626244
Leave him
>>48626256
Nobody at my school like me and I don't really know what to say to them. It's kinda hopeless with avoident personality disorder. I wouldn't be here otherwise. I wasn't meant to fall in love or make friends otherwise it would have happened at leaSt once.
>>48626284
Can't you help me here?
>>48626291
Virgin here. Idc tho I just want a bf
>>48626302
Sounds like a dream. A dream that will never be reality. I wish someone would talk to me irl. What do you say when you have nothing to say?
>>48626323
Nail a belt to your wall and hang yourself
>>48626343
Just leave him already
>>48626367
Talk to me here. I'm here for a while. If we hit it off here we can go to discord
>>48626440
Dogs smell bad and they are needy af.
>>
>>48626214
I don't think we could ever be friends. I'm pretty distrustful of males, they know there is something wrong with me and try to use it to have sex with me.

I have hurt a couple people but not as bad as I could have. I wanted to kill a girl once who was bullying my adopted sister. I would have beat her to death in the hallway if people didn't pull us apart.
>>
File: 45645645635.gif (133 KB, 311x366)
133 KB
133 KB GIF
>>48626451
>Nail a belt to your wall and hang yourself
All that ribbing finally made you say something else huh? I do appreciate you still giving me (you)s.
>>
>>48626451
>If we hit it off here we can go to discord
this entire thread has been you replying to everyone in the negative. i hope you enjoyed your (You)'s
>>
>>48626451
I meant wanting not having*
Im still lonely lol.
>>
File: 1538275663690.jpg (90 KB, 749x916)
90 KB
90 KB JPG
Tfw have severe depression and I cope by blasting god speed you black emperer. I'm obsessed with this band. It's my depression music but I love it so..
>>
>>48625450
Godspeed You! Black Emperor is good, what else do you like?
>>
>>48626451
Unironically kill yourself, you waste of oxygen.
>>
>>48626451
>be girl
>be incel

You can only choose one
>>
>>48626387
>>48626417
last time i was completely alone i ended up trapped in a fucking psych ward for 6 months lol. it's not as easy as you're making it out to be.
>>
>>48626455
>I don't think we could ever be friends.
Me neither, but because we're too anons talking on 4chan
>I'm pretty distrustful of males, they know there is something wrong with me and try to use it to have sex with me.
That's depressing, there are some shitty people out there
>I wanted to kill a girl once who was bullying my adopted sister. I would have beat her to death in the hallway if people didn't pull us apart.
That ain't too bad, you don't fuck with someone's family
>>
>>48626536
So you're using him for stability while also hating him? Great, I wonder why he's not head over heels and spending every waking moment with you.
>>
>>48626451
talking about music would be rad, i'd have a lot of stories for you hahah. and i'd wanna hear what you like, too

being in the midst of all of this is bad for convo tho
>>
>>48625532
don't fear this primal urge utilize it nature is calling you home and you should listen. This isn't any reason to go mad at kill folks but there are ways to exist wild without complete destruction
>>
File: 1535866423771.jpg (57 KB, 640x800)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
>>48626522
St.vincent, king crimson, fripp, Brian eno, and some other ppl I don't remember rn. What music do you like? Genres?
>>
Get a haircut and wear a short hoodie with black jeans or leggings, and every guy will want you.
>>
>>48625450
>Tfw reading r/femcels makes me want to rope really bad

Holy fuck, I just checked that out. I really thought at this point there was just about no lower scum on Earth than dudes who unironically call themselves incels, but it seems the human rot can always run a little deeper.
>>
>>48626579
don't forget the lacey choker necklace thing. it adds that extra slut vibe.
>>
>>48626566
I like king crimson, and brian eno too. As for genres I like basically all of them depending on what artist. My big favorites are Swans, Current 93, Clouddead, Autechre, and Nomeansno I have a lot more stuff too but it's hard to list all of it
>>
>>48626561
I sort of forget how beta and opportunistic robots can be on here until I'm presented with it.
Alas, see you in a week anon when you're making a thread hating women because you've been ghosted.
>>
>want relationships not casual sex
Ok then keep your legs closed long enough for feelings to form
>why do I have to do that men are trash

Hurr

>>48626186
I remember this pic and what you said to me the last time you posted it. Kys
>>
>>48626536
Jesus, just reread what you've been writing and then think for one fucking second why he might be acting like he is. I hope the dude breaks up with you for his own sake and leaves your pathetic ass. Honestly, reevaluate your life. You seem like fucking terrible human being.
>>
>>48626601
ive never done that, i don't need to. whatever floats your boat though
>>
>5am
>can't go to sleep because I want to see where this train wreck of a thread leads
Talking to autistic man hating fembots is interesting
>>
>>48626561
Unfortunately I've been ghosted by everyone I add except 2 ppl. They are nice ppl. The other 50 guys were rude and just ghosted me. It was a waste of time. How do I know you won't ghost me
>>48626579
No. That's whorecore. I'm into classycore.
>>48626594
Swans is cool. What's your fav album by them?
>>48626664
Glad I can entertain you.but I don't hate men. I hate not being able to socialize.
>>
File: yui.png (267 KB, 501x370)
267 KB
267 KB PNG
why won't men understand that they're inferior to 2d men?
>>
>>48626691
My favorite album is soundtracks for the blind but I like all of there albums all though there older ones i have to be in the right mood to enjoy besides children of god. I like all of there newer stuff a lot. I actually got to see them do the glowing man live and it was great.
>>
>>48626694
We do, dummy, why do you think we're always binging on animu and vicariously identifying with the characters we like?
>>
>>48626691
>Glad I can entertain you.but I don't hate men. I hate not being able to socialize.
kys, I'm not talking to you
origi
>>
>>48626691
i'm not gonna ghost you. promise. my job is kind of weird and insane so sometimes it might be a couple hours, but i'm here. can't believe me until you try, right?
>>
>>48626538
I am sorry that you are lonely. Do you only crave female attention or would you enjoy having male friends too?

After my first dad died and I was adopted I started public school and the rumor was that I was an inbred sex slave and mentally challenged. It is upsetting to me that they thought this and still tried to sleep with me.

It was a bad thing to do. It made her bullying worse in a way because I'm younger than her and saved her.

>>48626564
I've been researching how to live alone in the wild. I want more time with my family before I go and I want to make sure I have the knowledge and resources to live without coming back.
>>
>thread about a female whining about not finding men
>turns in to fish in a barrel for her
And we're supposed to sympathize? This thread is a prime example of how easy it is for females.
I wish I could leave this board.
>>
>>48626586
Seriously, this is a fucking nightmare. This is like /r9k/ and tumblr on their worst days made a rape baby.
>>
>>48626725
Man that's great. I'm sure they put a hell of a performance. I'd love to go to a gybe concert or go see st.Vinny again. She puts a spectacular show. I really dig it. What's your fav gybe album?
>>48626618
What did I post last time
>>
>>48626771
I have some guy friends (though I could always have more). Girls just have a different energy to them.
Those are some pretty brutal rumors, I can;t understand how anyone could believe that
Also sorry about your sister
>>
>>48626784
my favorite gybe album is Slow Riot For Zero Kanada just love every minute of it and I like lift yoru skinny fists a lot too of course
>>
>>48626777
We can never win
>>
>>48625450
>tfw no chad bf
im not even larping. Whenever I go to school and see attractive guys all around me it puts me in everlasting pain because I stand no chance with one.
God I just want to drop out already.
>>
>>48626777
But you don't understand it's not the right type of guy : (

This type of loneliness on-top of meme depression and hating one or both parents is basically the ""fembot"" starter pack.
>>
File: 1538990941117.gif (898 KB, 487x560)
898 KB
898 KB GIF
>>48626867

The drop out age is 18, if you're not 18 you can't drop out. You implied you are waiting to be able to drop out, meaning you are not 18.

Mods?
>>
>>48626867
I hope this is bait
Here's your (you)
>>
>>48626867
Lmao you still want chad? I'm literally beging for a manlet feminine bf. He just has to be kind. Fucking hell I just want a kind bf.....
>>48626833
I like skinny wrists. The crescendo and buildup Is so beautiful. I love it. My favourite is yanqui or fa also asunder
>>
File: 1539073887630.png (175 KB, 348x355)
175 KB
175 KB PNG
>>48625507
Absolutely not. You look fucking hideous with short hair. The only thing acceptable is bell shaped hair almost touching your shoulders.

>>48626777
Trips don't lie.
>>
>>48626925
My hair was to my jaw a couple years ago. Now it's to my ribs. No body gaf and still no bf.
>>
>>48626924
>I'm literally beging for a manlet feminine bf
Then just take your pick from your harem ITT and fuck off.
>>
>>48626952
fuck off you bitch, fembots arent fucking real
>>
>>48626959
>No time stamped picture
how hard are we gonna fall for this larping
>>
>>48626959
No one here said they would be my bf. They just said they want to help or talk. So idk what you mean. ..
>>48626964
Kys
>>
>>48626924
What are some of your other interests besides music i'm a big nature guy and I do like all other media pretty much like games, tv, and books. I'm just into music the most out of those.
>>
>>48626733
yeah you know what that's pretty fair actually
>>
>>48625797
Lol yeah God's an asshole and needs a good laugh every now and then.
>>
>>48626984
>>48626984
I'll be your bf if you stop talking and making these threads.
>>
>>48626771
Well for wild living you don't have to abandon you're family. Don't think because you are living secluded that you need to be entirely alone. I'd say it's wise to have someone by your side to help but I understand that's hard to find. For me I still live with my parents but I live in the woods with them and I've got a cabin nearby and I just forage for food in the woods and study plants.
>>
>>48626985
I like hiking and walking and exploring nature. Looking at wildlife is neat. I like sketching and sometimes doing photo realistic stuff once in a while. I like reading and I like journaling too. What tv shoes and games do you like.
>>
>>48626984
check your discord, silly
>>
>>48625987
Hi, I'm from Texas. College Station.
>>
>>48626984
>They just said they want to help or talk. So idk what you mean. ..
Alright, let me redpill you real quick: You see these guys talking to you about music and shit? They don't give a fuck. They literally just want to fuck you or be in a relationship with you. Every robot ITT that is witness to this cringy display knows this. They may deny it so as not to spoil their chances, but they literally just want to talk to you because you're a female. You're not interesting, you're not going to be friend material, these robots will compliment you, they'll praise you for mundane shit and they'll act interested in you. Friends don't do that. They just want to fuck you.
K? Good. So pick one, talk about some stupid shit he doesn't give a fuck about and maybe get a bf.
>>
>>48626622
>don't want to be alone
>terrible human being

okay so why the fuck aren't incels terrible people too?
>>
>>48627034
speak for yourself, shrug emoji
>>
>>48627016
I don't want a rude trip fag bf. Hard pass.
>>48626981
Read the rules dumb ass
>>48626959
I want an irl bf
>>
File: angryhumanoidfrogman.jpg (15 KB, 236x236)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
>>48627043
They are????

>>
>>48627060
>I want an irl bf
Because a relationship can't be taken offline once started online, right? God you're dumb
>>
File: Spoiler Image (400 KB, 2048x1536)
400 KB
400 KB JPG
>>48626924
These are the three guys im currently crushing on. Two of them are looks alikes though so theyre not entirely accurate so I added some description about them.
>>
>>48627020
I've always wanted to draw and do pictures but I kind of suck I'm way better at making music. As for games right i'm playing divinity, hollow knight, and soma. My favorite games of all time though are Metroid Prime, Doom, and Dark Souls. For tv shows I like death note, first 3 seasons of spongebob, and courage the cowardly dog. I watch other stuff but i'm not too well versed in tv shows and movies I mostly just know the mainstream stuff and just pick what i like out of it.
>>
>>48627060
>Entj
>Rude

Thats not rudeness you're feeling its charisma. Go outside.
>>
>>48627068
there's nothing wrong with wanting companionship you dumb desperate namefag nigger.

you believe this because you were raised by a single mother because your monkey father was slinging crack on the corner.
>>
>>48627099
Are you still the same girl in a hate filled relationship you're the blame for? Or someone else?
>>
>>48627107
i entered this thread for woman hate material i just hate namefags and trips and reddit just as much.
>>
File: whypolmad.jpg (229 KB, 1293x1491)
229 KB
229 KB JPG
>>48627099
>>48627099
Idk even know what you're rambling about moron. I simply pointed out that incels 9.5/10x are objectively terrible people who bring on their own troubles...as you just proved.
>random sperg projection because he's insecure no male ever taught him to be a man

My parents have been married for over 30 years and I'm more successful than you. On the other end you are an embarrassment to your family and your father is embarrassed of you.
>>
>>48627150
Oh ok, fair nuff
>>
File: niggers can't read.png (5 KB, 229x120)
5 KB
5 KB PNG
>>48627155
they have usernames on reddit. at least try harder to bait because you aren't entertaining in the slightest.
>>
>>48626805
I understand that. I really like other girls usually. I love both my sisters a lot and I even had a couple female friends.

I suppose I understand in a way because it was a very unusual situation but just the fact they thought that about me and also thought it would make it that much easier to have sex with me makes me very repulsed.

We are okay now. She wasn't even that mad about it at the time but I know it made things worse for her. I told her her bully was soft though and that she could probably take her in a fight if she had to. I even helped her with a few basic things my first dad showed me about fighting that would have helped her but she never needed to use it.

>>48627018
I don't think they would come with me. We live kind of out in the country but not far enough to be secluded. I wonder if they would come and see me if I asked or if they would even understand why I wanted to go. I think it would hurt them to know how I felt, like they might think they hadn't gave me a good enough home or hadn't helped me adjust enough.
>>
>>48625987
if you don't make those wierd faces in real life id take you out some where. i dont talk much and im pretty expressionless pretty much a normie otherwise
>>
>>48627193
You should go back there and cry harder dweeb no one gives a shit about your entertainment lmao you piss in bottles for a living who the hell tricked you into thinking your opinions mattered
>>
>>48627212
>I understand that. I really like other girls usually. I love both my sisters a lot and I even had a couple female friends.
>I suppose I understand in a way because it was a very unusual situation but just the fact they thought that about me and also thought it would make it that much easier to have sex with me makes me very repulsed.
>We are okay now. She wasn't even that mad about it at the time but I know it made things worse for her. I told her her bully was soft though and that she could probably take her in a fight if she had to. I even helped her with a few basic things my first dad showed me about fighting that would have helped her but she never needed to use it.
You sound like a good person anon, hope things go well for you
>>
>>48625863
Can you elaborate on your family situation a little more? it sounds interesting
>>
>>48625450
>>48625712

>girly
>weird
>likes silence
> socially awkward
>"Tfw I will never be the girl of anyone's dreams"

You are wrong,this is the kind of relationship i dream about,it sucks for me because i live in a "third world country" (kinda) and the are no girls like that here,if there are i don't know how to find them since i'm also socially retarded and don't have friends,hell i don't even know how to make online friends
>>
idk dude, just make sure you get a gun or weapon to protect yourself with. dont really give a fuck about your boyfriend issues, just make sure you arm yourself because these days are shit and you never know. this isnt a 4chan joke, or a threat, this is advice from a fellow human being: get a gun because you will need it and it'll do ya a lot of good. completely unrelated but please get a hold of a weapon, don't risk it.

also is that you on those pictures. you look prototypically cute, you look like a type that'd be repulsed by this site. just never LDR again. its detrimental to your mind.
>>
>>48627230
you're a nigger your opinion is analogous to your skin color. nothing but dirt and shit.
>>
women ruin everything they touch and this thread is an example of that. you are ruining this board get the fuck out!
>>
File: BlkJesus.jpg (50 KB, 580x901)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
>>48627366
>muh FILTER
>Still chimping out over posts that he supposedly filter

and thats how you blow out a virgin's asshole with nothing but text KEK
>>
File: 1538765545745.gif (195 KB, 500x250)
195 KB
195 KB GIF
>>48627398
not him, dumb nigger. ooga booga back to africa.
>>
File: image0.jpg (62 KB, 750x729)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
>>48627331
I literally mean to say I'm not a girly girl at all. That was a typo. We aren't meant for this world thats all I have to say
>>48627335
Can you explain more on why I would specifically need a weapon? Do normies just attack randomly now? I haven't noticed ....also the pic isn't me. I'm 3 points below her in beauty
>>48627397
Kys
>>
File: moblaugh.jpg (280 KB, 620x375)
280 KB
280 KB JPG
>>48627423
>now not only are his parents embarrassed of him even HE'S too embarrassed to be himself

THATS how you annihilate a virgin through wifi
>>
>>48627424
>waaahhh wahh *cries and makes thread* wahh wahh *sniffles* i have a vagina and i dont know how to use it waaahhhhh *crying sounds* waaaahhhh i cant get a bf because im shy

you should kill yourself dumb fuck. if you can't figure out how to spread your legs you don't deserve to reproduce you absolute potato.
>>
>>48625623
They would just laugh in my face
That kind of shit only works for the top 80% of women
>>
File: love.png (320 KB, 334x465)
320 KB
320 KB PNG
>>48627424
the world is shit and westerners have developed the mentality that they live in barbie world and they can get away with walking around unarmed. thing is: they don't get away with it. you never get away with anything at all ever. get yourself a weapon.

i'd ask for picture of you but it'd be unwise to post one in a public imageboard thread. specially if you don't have a gun. you sound like the type of female that retarded groids like me & others walk past in the street and start physically contorting after they aren't in her field of vision anymore because of just how pristine, comfortable and lovable she looked. this isn't me tooting your horn for you, this is me stating the grounds for your Distress. out of all the men who've done this, and they have, none of them have opened themselves to you romantically? what gives? is it more likely that the men who are attracted to you tend to be pussy or that you act MKULTRA'd out and consequentially drive them away? think. <------ you only get this type of thought out attentive responses bc you are the possessor of both a vagina, high openness and low disgust sensitivity, which allows you to browse FourChan. delight yourself with the Beta attention ur getting rn
>>
File: yrqn74uwa8sz.jpg (19 KB, 583x406)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
>>48627456
really bringing in the hot bants. gonna pour out a 40oz piss jug for the whiteboy you just btfo'd with your superior monkey genes.
>>
>>48627424
I wouldnt date you because you come off as mentally ill in these threads. You post the same images of other girls and give short responses to every single post in the thread. Gives off the impression you would be erratic in a relationship and prone to cheat/lie
>>
>>48627234
Thanks. I hope you find someone to keep you from being lonely.

>>48627279
My mom was a really messed up person and she brought me to my first dad one night and asked him to kill me because she thought there was something wrong with me. He knew her from a local bar but didn't really know her well. He was afraid if he went to the police I would end up with her again eventually and that she might hurt me so he just kept me. Someone helped him take care of me early on while he was still working but he didn't give their name. Like I said though he took very good care of me all things considered. By the time I was old enough to remember things he had retired and was taking care of me full time. He taught me himself, took me out on long walks on his property, we watched some old movies together and he played with me a lot. He was a very nice guy but kind of heavy set and had some problems with his health. When I was 12 he woke me up and told me I needed to come with him and we got in his truck. I had never even been in the truck before that night and I was really scared. He was having a heart attack and didn't want to leave me there in case something happened to him no one would know I was there. He ended up wrecking and died in the truck before someone stopped and called an ambulance. I spent a while with the police and in a foster home before my family adopted me. My mom and new dad both worked with troubled kids and had two daughters who were roughly my age so it was a good match. I spent about a year with them and did some home schooling/private schooling before I was up to high school freshman level and then I got to start public school.
>>
File: IMG_20181002_190134.jpg (31 KB, 578x434)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
>>48625450
So in other terms: you are a lady that refuses to try in any way to come off as attractive. Literally just fucking try being yourself in a aggressive manner to boys.
>>
>>48625450
>mfw tradwife femcel and redpilling it
>>
>>48627699
big mama sippin mayo thru the strawe
>>
>>48627699
it's 1 am here for me live in the u.s?
>>
>>48627714
>falling for b8 like this
welcome to r9k
>>
>>48627456
>the nig keeps on nogging
14th amendment was a mistake.
>>
>>48627721

yee.meme
midwest
basedmememan.exe
It just might be okay, just okay, to be white
>mfw i dox myself
>>
File: 1528457918910.jpg (9 KB, 256x384)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
>femcel thread
>200+replies

Jesus christ you guys are thirsty.
>>
>>48627212
Well Ideally I don't want to be living with my parents but It's just sort of situational. Mine don't really care about living wild. Also don't forget it's normal to move out of the house, and also don't forget you can still buy property in the woods you don't have to live in a tent. You basically can't get away without having some sort of income source. I'd say work a part time job if you live in the u.s try and get food stamps to make sure you don't starve and buy some cheap land and maybe buy some sort of cheap wooden shelter to move onto the land.
>>
>>48627699
Can we get a better look at those tiddies
>>
File: ytsubhuman.png (103 KB, 781x726)
103 KB
103 KB PNG
>>48627762
>Neanderthal SEETHES
>>
>be femcel
>never had friends and only best friend is my dad
>get mistaken as a mtf transgender due to Jew nose and being 5'8''
Once you over 25 it's not worth trying to improve yourself aesthetically due to your biological clock and your relationship 'value' is in the trash. Best is to find a hobby or interest and work twice has hard to be considered skillful.
>>
>>48627784
possibly. she requires swastika cum tributes
>>
likelihood is OP is a man
>>
>>48627767
i'm in virginia meself. also not sure what you mean but i'm white. also also not gonna dox dont really care about that
>>
>>48627850
No shit Sherlock. He does to take the piss on christmas cake women and le 56% girls.
>>
when did this board become the high school stacy support group
>>
>>48627780
Of course. What the fuck did you expect in a board full of lonely virgins?
>>
>>48627972
When females discovered this treasure trove of orbiters
>>
>>48627699
I wouldn't hit that but I'm sure lots of people would.
>>
>>48627810
>"u white pipo more prone to disease!"
>meanwhile africa is infested with every horrible disease known to man
>>
heyy, wanna ldr?
>>
>>48628024
Sad part is the article doesnt even say white people are more prone to disease, neanderthal ancestry actually more resistant to disease and retrofitted our dna with some useful genes our african ancestors lost
>>
File: 56erMutt.jpg (145 KB, 476x401)
145 KB
145 KB JPG
>>48628024
>Subhuman neanderthal descendant cant read

KEK
>>
>>48625638
>tfw no wild gf to wrastle with
>>
>>48628071
You realize africans have neanderthal ancestry too correct? And even worse presumed homo erectus ancestry
>>
>>48628093
>lies and presents blatant guessing as fact

Who cares I'm not African.
>>
>>48628151
moar liek buttfrican amirite
>>
>>48628151
buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuutttttttttttttttttt~~~~!
*BRRRAAPPPPPP*
aw, it smells like AFRICA in here now!
*BR-BR-BRAAAAAAPPPPP!!!!*
no moar, we've had enough, you malodorous negroid!
*BRAAAAAAAAAP*
ah gee!
>>
>>48628151
*BRAAAAAP*
goddamn, put that poopchute away, nigger!
>>
Sometimes I wonder why do you fucks actually give these femoids any attention. Do you think that she will pay attention to you? HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA. She makes one thread and already as a legion of pathetic beta orbiters trying to get their "shy and awkward" gf and trying to get her to notice them. This female is doing this for attention like every other hole on this site. Wake up you fucking morons accept the fact that 99% of female are just shallow attention seeking scum that should be purged from this site and the internet in a whole but hell OP probably isnt even and a female and im being the real autist by posting this. Fuck you OP
>>
>>48628045
tfw cant even get a ldr bf
>>
If you're in the houston area (i'm assuming), then I am absolutely sorry. Nobody there is looking for a relationship typically. I absolutely hate UofH because it lacks any kind of community. Hope you make it, femanon.
>>
>>48628229
>>48628255
brap posters really do need to die and i don't say that lightly
>>
>>48628257
Not that I assume any of these guys are gonna get laid or that OP is a female either, but you realize that giving females the attention they whore for is basically the definition of courtship, right? It is pretty much the most reasonable thing you could possibly do if your actual aim is to draw females into your life.
>>
File: 1538735914702.jpg (90 KB, 393x395)
90 KB
90 KB JPG
>252 posts
>zoomers took OP for his word
>uwu imma femcel u guise

This place is lost
>>
File: 1453414984979.jpg (51 KB, 395x418)
51 KB
51 KB JPG
>>48625450
The hell is with this thread? This is not the direction I thought it was going to go.
>>
File: 53E.jpg (679 KB, 2400x1800)
679 KB
679 KB JPG
>>48628284
>braps in your path
wat do?
>>
>>48628322
lick her toe crack
>>
>>48625815
Just shut the fuck up. It's so clear that this is just attention seeking. You're obviously not ugly, just shallow and probably boring as hell. I bet guys throw themselves at you regularly, and you can't be bothered to even glance at them. women like you are just so fucking unbearable, I bet you have no interests, no hobbies or subjects you could have meaningful conversations about. I bet the extent of your personality is "meme culture" and "not being like the other girls." You make me sick.
>>
>>48628326
yeah, me too, to be honest
>>
>>48628287
Anon i dont understand anything about woman, I have been burned by quite a few so I may have prejudice but fuck it. It just makes me cringe reading this thread and seeing how thirsty some of these guys are over a girl that they dont even know is attractive or not but "lel she posts on r9k and says she is awkward so I want to be with her xD" it makes me want to puke.
>>
File: Wetton.jpg (450 KB, 1024x768)
450 KB
450 KB JPG
>>48626566
Hey OP what's your favourite King Crimson album? Also have you heard Fripp's 'Exposure'?
>>
>>48628368
Well yeah, this thread and others like it are pretty absurd. I've never understood why people full-on rage about them, though, it's not like any of it affects those not participating in the ruse. I could understand if there was decent content on /r9k/ that these threads were debasing with their existence, but the board as a whole is basically on the level seen in here at this point.
>>
>Be ugly UK lad
>Add girl on discord
>We chat a bit
>She's from Europe
>She's actually alright to chat to when she puts the effort to talk
>One week later it's just absolute silence
Femcels are their own bane of existence.

Also, their philosophy is so heavily skewed it's just cringe worthy
>>
File: 1523890154213.gif (698 KB, 244x280)
698 KB
698 KB GIF
Wow, I didn't realise women had it so bad. Fortunately for you, I am willing to date any girl in this thread. Since you're all so lonely and sad, you'll take me up on this offer, right?
>>
>>48628474
Thread is kill now, your bait is useless anon
>>
>>48625450
Hi brooke,still looking for that bf?
>>
>>48628272
wher u from bub
>>
>>48625450
>LDR
>avoidant personality disorder
This is a recipe for triggering your fears of abandonment and rejection. I know you think it's easier than a real relationship, but you're only going to cause yourself pain.
>>
Jesus I think what you want more than a bf is attention. That's easy enough. Just post to /r9k/ bout it ayyyy gotem
>>
>>48625450
I demand one of you so called femcels be my gf reeeeeeee
>>
>>48628322
>t. Sissy porn spammer

Go make your weird threads cuck
>>
>>48629154
that's a drawing if a GIRL, you confirmed jewbag
how's it kiking over in shlomostan, you confirmed jewbag?
snorted any good shekels lately, you confirmed jewbag?
>>
>>48628474
What would the date entail then?
>>
>>48629183
Talking, getting to know one another,
>>
>>48626514

Fellow fembot, I believe this thread is bait. Escape.
>>
>>48626514
> blasting god speed you black emperer
based
>>
This entire thread is a bait hole and I hope you all feel bad, but on the bright side I had fun reading this shit go down
>>
>>48629487
Haha, you're too late to help her now, femanon. She already dances in the palm of our hands. And you're next.
>>
>>48625450
fuck you cunt
thats what you get for wanting only the 1% of males
I have a good job, I'm young and very fit but because I have scars on my face and a small dick all you vapid cunts have rejected me
>>
>>Tfw I will never be the girl of anyone's dreams
Idk, I think that's not necessarily true. I'm a relatively attractive man who dated a stacey before and the girl of my dreams probably thinks of herself as "femcel", I think she's the sweetest girl ever and I'm gonna marry her someday.
>>
File: goth_pepe.jpg (16 KB, 384x384)
16 KB
16 KB JPG
>>48629606

Why does it have to be like this?

>>48630296
Damn, that's sweet.
>>
>>48630356
I think it can happen to you, it's just that finding a good person is rare. I can empathize with you and agree most guys are shitty and shallow. Even ugly dudes want a girl out of his league when he's a 4.
>>
>>48625757
>if youre a lioness find your simba
dear god, the cringe
>>
>>48625868
stop using this name, you annoying faggot, your posts arent even good
>>
>>48630393
I completely agree with you. I don't mind waiting.
>>
Fembots add me nyaaaa
lello#0002
>>
File: 1538907717975.jpg (68 KB, 264x362)
68 KB
68 KB JPG
Add me kekky max#3666 on another note..

Hey guys I'm a fwem-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH OH NO NO NO WHAT DID SHE JUST SAY?! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
Get a therapist, plz
>>
File: 1538391567204.jpg (143 KB, 1200x675)
143 KB
143 KB JPG
Femcels do not exist.
>>
>>48627645
>tfw no daughter left at your door step situation
I would love to raise a cute baby girl.
I always tear up when I read stories about worn out middle aged men adopting a girl and trying to raise her to be a lady despite not knowing the first thing about it.
I don't need a gf, I just need the love and admiration of a daughter, that would complete my lonely heart.
>>
>>48625450
high schooler detected
get out until you've graduated
>>
>>48630935
What the fuck is happening in this image? Those two things in the middle cannot be people. They look like the kind of shit that happens in a game's character maker when you yank the bar for just one or two of the body parameters all the way to the end.
>>
>>48627645
here's a question: do you know your birthday?
my wife was a doorstop baby and doesn't know hers
>>
>>48626108
>impying you wouldnt get a qt3.14 brainlet gf if you could
>>
>>48631060
The two guys in the middle have had their faces swapped.
>>
>>48631165
That doesn't even begin to cover their inhumanity, especially the dude on the middle left.
>>
>tfw opposite of this
>pretty
>have done fillers in my lips
>savig for a BBL and boob joob
>love brands
>guys flirt with me alot or look at me
>decent ammount of followers on IG and good ammount of likes on my pictures on FB
>boyfriend that adores me
>a job i like
>education i enjoy
>live in a large apartment
>make decent ammount of money
>have decent ammount of friends
>get invitied out or hang out with my friends

But i used to be like you all in this thread. Pathetic and lonely thinking i was ugly. I got myself a fucking job and did some fillers and fix my ugly hair. I bought nice clothes and learned how to dress and do makeup.

I could probably steal the guys you like because im seen as attractive. But yeah im living a better life. But i still visit this board but i almost never post. I keep a secret that im on here delete all my history and stuff.

>tfw pretty and can fuck almost any guy i want
>>
>>48631316
good job other than the boob job which always look like shit and attract shitty men tbqh
>>
>>48631379
Yea i know my bf doesnt like me getting a boob job but i like the way it looks. Maybe i will have to rethink
>>
>>48631316
FYI, this renders you distressingly unattractive to basically everyone who doesn't live in California or the Northeast.
>>
how the heck do I make friends with other girls. I have no idea what to say to people or even how to make friends with them. they always seem to bully me or i am the odd one out in the group.
>>
>>48631415
Just tag along and be their bully-toy.
>>
>>48631409
No it doesnt. I had NO lips before. Like zero nothing. not even makeup helped anymore. If you get fillers done by someone who can do them they look extremly natural. Mine do . Surgeries can look natural too. Youre probably just fucking jealous i dont even live in the shithole USA . Its 2018 not 90,s anymore....but yeah i guess if youre poor you cant afford this
>>
>>48631316
>I turned myself into a bimbo because I saw it on femcels or a /d/ thread
>>
>>48631426
No please. I was bullied so much, I used to walk around by myself and want to dive into a hole. I don't even know why people didn't like me, I never did anything weird or wrong. I didn't even fit in with the 'weirdos' or 'rejects'.
>>
>>48631458
>fillers in lips
>wants boob job
>loves brands
>assumes anyone who criticizes her must be jealous
>"it's [current year]"
>looks down on anyone poorer than her, thinks they resent being unable to afford gross plastic surgery

Are you SURE you don't live in California? Really look hard at a map one more time. You sound like you are more of a permanent fixture at a trashy night club down there than an actual person.

Also pretty sure even femcels wouldn't be jealous of someone who acts and looks like a token "stuck-up bitch" cartoon character, but I fully believe you don't have the self-awareness to realize or accept that.
>>
>>48631458

You just sound like a disgusting slut who would ever be jealous of you I wouldn't even want you in my field of sight jesus
>>
>>48625450
>He's on 4chan LARPing again
>>
>>48625450
There are no femcels, thats the fucking point. Woman are mean and evil
>>
File: 1538108604581.jpg (68 KB, 600x662)
68 KB
68 KB JPG
Where are you from? Maybe there's someone close by.
>>
>>48625450
>Download Tinder because idk how to meet people
>Don't use profile picture because I'm afraid of being seen by strangers
>Eventually find at chubby programmer
>We play Minecraft for 2 months then finally plan to meet
>Get super excited and buy new clothes
>He cancels and tells me he's not ready for a relationship because he got divorced about a year ago
>He stops messaging me
I still watch his livestreams. He was a nice guy. Maybe we'll both be ready in a couple more years.
>>
>>48631801
Tinder must be easy as a girl.
>>
>>48631818
The trouble is sorting through people. I'm sure it would be extremely easy for girls to get sex on there but I was looking for a relationship so things were a bit too tricky. I only had two qualifications. They had to have a bio and they couldn't have pictures showing degen shit like drinking and partying.
>>
Where the Australian femcels at
>>
>>48628060
>our african ancestors
old stuff. Niggers aren't our ancestors, they have the same ancestors we have but white people never evolved from nogs. Oldest human remains have been found in europe meanwhile.
>>
>>48631848
You still get to pick and choose, I never get matches.
>>
>>48631859
Australian Femcels don't exist
>>
>>48631900
Same outcome in the end though. We have nobody. Tinder is shit and I gave up after that.
>>
>>48631923
Yeah, you're right. Same here.
>>
File: uwotm8.jpg (96 KB, 500x500)
96 KB
96 KB JPG
>>48625450
>Tfw not even ugly j

Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure
>>
>>48631867
You didn't read more than the headlines of the articles covering those recent discoveries, did you?
>>
File: 1539006783261.jpg (170 KB, 1050x592)
170 KB
170 KB JPG
I wish I could find someone here. Most people know each other because it's so tiny of a country and trying to date is a weird thing.
Not to mention you can't just find a neet qt.
>>
>>48625450

How to survive in the modern day as a women:

1. Don't be born with a disfiguring defect (I'm talking like elephant man-esque.
2. Have good hygiene.
3. Look half-way presentable.

Literally it. Women don't have problems when it comes to relationships unless they make it a problem on purpose. I've seen whales land skinny successful dudes. I've seen girls with absolutely no ambition land a guy that allows them to do nothing. Living life as a women is easy-mode.
>>
>>48631915
Yeah sad but true. I think we are the most normie country on earth
>>
File: reddit.jpg (10 KB, 229x220)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
>>48625450
SAGERU
A
G
E
R
U
>>
>>48632250
We're top tier normalfags. it's fucking gay
>>
>>48625450
This board is a fucking joke

originaly
>>
>>48632539
>>48632250
Haha get shit on you absolute tossers. Only Chadstralians deserve to live on this god given Earth.
>>
>tfw afraid of other women
>tfw 4chan bf of 5 years and mom are my only friends
>tfw made myself a chart with star sticker rewards for basic hygiene and tasks but don't follow it
>tfw job search is going so bad I've given up hope
>tfw scared of all strangers
>tfw waiting on autism evaluation results
>tfw social skills degraded so much switch worlds if someone tries to talk to me on Runescape
>tfw no passions and no dreams
>tfw my only accomplishments is creating moderately popular OC
>tfw every member of mmediate family dislikes me
>tfw nose like a witch, caveman brow, fucked up eyebrows and hair from obsessively pulling them out, saggy tube-tits, giant hairy feet, hairy legs with acne, gap between my teeth, rosacea, and lumpy scarring and acne scars all over body
I'd kill myself but I'm a coward as well as a failure of a human being. It's all my fault, too, I have a bad personality and look like a monster, I wouldn't want to be my friend or be nice to me either. Pic related is cuter than me inside/out
>>
>>48632688
I am a Chadstralian you Melbournite. Go suck muzzie cock
>>
>>48632722
your body screams 8/10
the face screams you've recently had a head transplant with a Slavic man.

paper bag should do the trick
>>
>>48632738
Uh huh you dumb sheep shagger im thinking you are in more likeness to the Irish to be projecting this hard.
>>
File: vr24525.jpg (45 KB, 453x604)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
>>48632772
She probably wouldn't fuck you even if you wore a paper bag
>>
I don't know how to meet fembots/real girls in life.
All I do is work, and then get home to try and get over the fact that that's what I'll be doing all my life. I spend an two hours and fourty minutes every fucking day in transit on top of that, so that's basically the only interaction i'll have - if a girl sits next to me on the skytrain, but I'm generally sleeping or trying to due to being unable to sleep well every god damn day.
>>
>>48632799
You can't polish a turd, but you can put glitter on it. Stop projecting your insecurities on /b/
>>48632794
>sheep shagger
nice one, now go upstairs for dinner Timmy, your mum wants you to set the table
>>
>>48625450
It's not like it's hard to get a boyfriend, it's hard to care to get one.
>>
File: noice.png (177 KB, 258x343)
177 KB
177 KB PNG
>>48632906
This isn't /b/ and I have no idea what you are talking about. I'm not projecting my insecurities on anybody, I'm responding to Anon shittalking this beauty
>>
>>48632843
pay more attention on the train, you're out in public for hours every day. Get disciplined about sleeping so you can be present in transit.

Good chances are if you pay more attention you'll see some of the same people if you board at the same time in the same car every day, pay attention to the women, maybe take notes or something.

desu i don't even know what the next move is from there, you just seem to have it so much better than i do.

>5 minute drive from where i work
>literally no time out in public between work and home
>>
File: 1538339915807.jpg (158 KB, 900x1271)
158 KB
158 KB JPG
>>48632843
>>48632843
Op here. I don't know where to meet ppl who want a relationship either. How do normies do it? The club? The bar?
>>
>>48625450
you are the girl of my dream, kik?
>>
It's so fucking easy to get a bf, if you are desperate then you will get a boyfriend here that will appreciate you. He might not be the most handsome, smartest or whatever but he will fucking appreciate you.

I know. I am a ''fembot'' and I've had a fair chances of getting a bf from here but I'm honest with myself and I actually want a chad of my dreams that I never get. I rather be alone than not have him.

And to any robot going to tell me to leave I'm not, I'm well aware I don't belong here either but believe me or not this is the most relatable board for me still, more or less. I resonate with the feelings of depression and self-loath here very strongly. It's depressing itself how even at the place I feel the most home at I don't belong to at all, but whatever, it's what it is.
>>
This thread fucking sucks. How did it last this long. The so called "femcel" didnt even post a picture and just gives shitty replies to any suggestion. Just fuck off already.
>>
>>48625450
any uk fembots
>>
Ideal fembot gf:
>Dominant
>Likes anime/video games/cosplay
>Has a nice ass/is cute
>Would fuck traps with me
Thas the dream lads
>>
>>48636569
Go away roast, shoo shoo
>>
>Tfw I will never be the girl of anyone's dreams
This is why women traditionally had children. To have some humans treat them as literal Gods on this earth.
>>
>>48627507
lmfao no. unless you're going to uberchad this is entirely wrong.
>>
>>48625507
Fuck off, Moishe.
>>
File: 1532761961309.jpg (96 KB, 1024x573)
96 KB
96 KB JPG
>>48625450
I never had a bf, Anoniqua. I do want one, though, if he's a robot. I guess my standards are too high or something. Is it too demanding to want him to be:
>1. Male
That's literally it.
>>
>>48638414
I'm a virgin robot, skinny, white and not a neet. Wanna be my gf?
>>
>>48638579
>I'm a virgin robot, skinny, white and not a neet. Wanna be my gf?
Sure. I have small boobs. I hope that isn't a deal breaker.
>>
>>48625450
Any femcels in the 405? I feel like I'm surrounded by turbo normies.
>>
>>48638579
That's why femcels don't exist.
oregano pamegiano
>>
File: 1538704346371-r9k.gif (785 KB, 480x300)
785 KB
785 KB GIF
>>48638654
Thundy#8413 is my Discord, the smaller the chest the closer I am to your heart when I hold you <3
>>
>>48625450
FEMALES CAN'T BE INCELS
BEING FEMALE MAKES YOU A NORMIE BY DEFINITION
GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD
>>
File: gfdg.png (151 KB, 2553x1302)
151 KB
151 KB PNG
>>48638654
No problem but >>48638784
isnt even me wtf

Add me on discord: atazs#0730
>>
File: JPEG_20181009_031128.jpg (115 KB, 700x700)
115 KB
115 KB JPG
>>48638914
Too late she already added me and left this thread, thanks for the gf bitch
>>
File: 1539285130218.jpg (35 KB, 484x497)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
Thread is just MtF Hons collecting orbiters for their discord collection. Truly hope you idiots fall for it.
>>
>>48625450
on tinder just put in your profile you'll master the prostate
you'll get a few guys give you a chance
>>
>>48638960
BHAHAHAHAHA... fuckin deliciuos.
>>
>>48639020
This. Are you guys fucking stupid?
>>
File: 1534254841019.png (339 KB, 751x654)
339 KB
339 KB PNG
>>48639020
which broad shouldered dress wearer hurt you, anon?
>>
File: 1507519507665.gif (429 KB, 480x270)
429 KB
429 KB GIF
>try to contact a femcel for videogames
>it's just a larper

every time
>>
>>48625450
Get a bf based on his good personality and you'll never have a problem. But you won't do that.
>>
>>48639312
what video games are you into, anon?
>>
File: 1234632157.jpg (9 KB, 250x234)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
>>48639312
this
>>48625450
and you should kill yourself larping faggot
>>
Damn first time seeing a femcels good be live as newfag
>>
>>48630442
>self admitted loser gives unsolicited opinion

I'm easily the best poster on the shitboard. If you can link me there of your posts better than even my shit post some I'll never use this name again starting right now
>>
>pityy meeeeee!!!
every time
>>
File: 1501296906304.gif (409 KB, 500x273)
409 KB
409 KB GIF
>>48640640
old console games (retro to 6th gen), warframe, monster hunter, dragon's dogma, age of empires 2.
>>
File: 1536624585833.gif (1.7 MB, 456x270)
1.7 MB
1.7 MB GIF
>tfw no femanons live in the midwest
this place is a blight on me, I need to get out.
>>
>>48631801
Be more assertive and tell him a relationship isn't necessary but you can still hang out and be friends
>>
>>48641298
There are tons of femanons in the midwest
>>
>>48625450
>gy!be fan
i was sympathetic til this
>>
>>48641298
I've seen midwest femanons before
you just have to find the right thread
>>
>>48625450
>>Tfw keep getting ghosted in my ldr
hay
hay
hay
srs question

do you actually initiate any conversations after being ignored for a while or do you force the guy to talk first EVERY TIME.
>>
Browsed the reddit femcel sub for one day. It made me feel good about still being virgin lol. Better a virgin than stuck with an ugly femcel. They are super insecure ugly women who want you to put even more effort into you relationship with them than you would with a normal chick because of their insecurity. Fuck that.
>>
>>48627699
wuddup paige
>>
>>48641154
playing old games is always fun. i recently started emulating some games again on my psp. which monster hunter do you play, world or GU?
>>
>>48641445
World, but I'm more interested in revisiting 3U or 4U than playing GU.
>>
Is this just a new way of saying female neet?
>>
File: 0V3Lhz.jpg (190 KB, 1920x1080)
190 KB
190 KB JPG
r/femcels was banned ages ago.
>>
>>48641481
i play world too, but the lack of content is disappointing. i havent quit playing, but my interest has dwindled quite a bit
>>
File: 1440649296144.png (1.24 MB, 1280x720)
1.24 MB
1.24 MB PNG
>>48641324
>>48641381
Really? Damn, I wish I could meet one sometime. I'm in college though so it makes it hard to meet femanons because everyone here is a Stacy.
>>
>>48641586
Same problem. Once I got to end game deco grinding, rainbow pigment, and a few good sets for all the weapons I liked, I just stopped playing. What usually keeps me going is getting creative with sets and skills, but World's system is too simple for that.
>>
>>48641687
i went back to portable third, it feels a bit nice. i havent played any MH past that with the exception of world
>>
>>48641298
bruh I travel states for a living and midwest sloots are t h i r s t y
>>
>>48625543
This is bullshit. You can't fix years of isolation and shitty social skills by putting on makeup
that's like me saying to an incel "shower regularly, hit the gym and be yourself bro"
>>
>>48641891
I never played p3 (went from tri to 3u). The only thing I heard about p3 was that it was too easy.
>>
>>48642200
it wasnt too difficult but it wasnt easy like X/XX with their styles/arts system
>>
File: IMG_20180926_102634.jpg (22 KB, 484x293)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
Can I go anywhere on the internet without finding females desperate for attention? Just go get orbiters on reddit please.
>>
>>48642233
I played X/gen and styles were whack. It's why I'm not bothering with XX/GU
>>
>>48625450
Who makes these threads. We know femcels dont exist so who is making the threads.
>>
Fug off chloe?
>>
>>48633936
Yeah I noticed the same girl sitting close by around me and I've seen her give me an eye sometimes, but it's a moot point because like I said previously - I do nothing but work, get home, do some chores, try to relax, fail, repeat.

Weekends I don't go out because I'm trying to recharge my batteries for the next week

In any case, a bloo bloo bloo venting because I have no personality or confidence. You have good tips, I just wouldn't know how to make use of it
>>
>>48625450
>r/femcels

OUT NOW I THINK CONTRARY TO POPULAR CHAN OPINION THAT FEMBOTS CAN EXIST BUT THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE

GET OUT
>>
>>48625450
Well do you have a discord? I'd happily talk to you.

boop#0343
>>
File: 1530387495004.jpg (27 KB, 484x593)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
>>48625450
at least you don't have a recessed chin.
im not even human in your eyes. or anyone else's for that matter.
>>
We are all horny on main
>>
I'm not reading this shit, did feral wolf girl leave her contact?
>>
>>48625450
Add pc games/tabletop RPGs to that list and you're literally my ideal wife material.
>>
>>48625987
describe your ideal then. No harm in trying.
>>
>>48641298
>>tfw no femanons live in the midwest
>this place is a blight on me, I need to get out.

I found my first girlfriend in the midwest. At the time, I was 38, a virgin, and living in California, and I had tried meeting some California women but I did not like them at all. Then I found a wonderful woman living in the midwest and started a long-distance relationship with her via e-mail and telephone calls.
>>
>>48644697
just get plastic surgery
or if u have munny anyone will date u
>>
>>48645436
>just get plastic surgery
i dont think that will work plus i am poor
>>
>>48625507
fuck short hair. never ever have short hair if you're a woman.
>>
>>48645483
It works for the chin
>>
>>48631386
Jesus christ if you get a boob job, then you're a fucking retard. That shit is always so god damn ugly. Don't do it you moron.

>But anon you don't understand my boobs look terrible.
Post them and we'll let you know. You're most likely overreacting, but I have seen some terrible tits, so I could be wrong.
>>
File: 1380436507414.gif (174 KB, 299x240)
174 KB
174 KB GIF
>>48631316
>pretty
Nah, you're ugly.

Like I said above ugly.

Still ugly and I am fucking dying laughing.

>love brands
A brain-dead moron as well.

>guys flirt with me alot or look at me
They don't care about you though. You're a useless brain-dead cum dumpster to them and that is all.

>decent ammount of followers on IG and good ammount of likes on my pictures on FB
This shit doesn't matter one bit.

>boyfriend that adores me
Laughed again, because of how delusional you are.

>make decent ammount of money
A.k.a. poor.

>have decent ammount of friends
From the way you act I highly doubt it, because they don't really like you.

>tfw pretty and can fuck almost any guy i want
All I read was:

I'm a fat ugly bitch that just eats tons of food all day and I have horrible hygiene and my pussy smells like dog shit and is loose and cummed in daily by niggers. I like being a slave doormat whore and being an obese ugly fucking fuck pig cum bucket. My parents are ashamed of my slutty ass.
>>
>>48625507
True. Short hair is great on a woman.
>>
File: 198.png (875 KB, 1600x900)
875 KB
875 KB PNG
>>48625450
>"femcel"
>over 400 replies

Haha yeah right
>>
>>48645972
implant or genioplasty?
it doesn't look fake?
>>
>>48625450
>keep getting ghosted
>no desire to socialize whatsoever

This gentlemen is an example of a roastie contradicting themselves and pretending they understand our pain.
>>
File: 1504547091210.png (39 KB, 656x755)
39 KB
39 KB PNG
>>48628430
>One week later it's just absolute silence
why do they do it lads
>>
File: IMG_2063.jpg (83 KB, 567x475)
83 KB
83 KB JPG
>>48646176
>involuntary virgin
>SEETHING
>>
>>48646215
There are anons here that got the surgeries and posted the pics make a thread on it
>>
File: ugly-parents.jpg (28 KB, 600x315)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
>>48625717
Waiting for my prince charming desu~
>>
>>48627699
>pepe clothes
gringe but based
>>
>>48628474
b-but i'm a male anon
>>
>>48646568
Not at all. I actually banged a lot of random bitches who were just like that and it is funny how delusional they all were.
>>
>be me
>be masturbating three times a day
>depressed
>tfw no bf
>work in a lab
>just found out there was something in the lab that causes sterility that my roastie supervisor never informed me of
>I likely never touched it but the thought that maybe I did consumes me
>been having regular periods
>still anxious about being sterile even though >>>>me >>>>bf
>get email
>won a 3,000 dollar scholarship for geology students
Just schlicked again. Gonna start studying soon. Maybe I'll see my doctor about the sterility thing but the last time I tried talking about my health (thought I was diabetic because I peed a lot and had itchy feet) they tried to diagnose me with OCD and GAD and athlete's foot from the gym
>>
>>48647245
Did it sterilize you.
>>
>>48647245
>vag eggs obliterated
>EZ Lawsuit

You realize you're rich now
>>
>>48647334
Probably not. For it to sterilise me, I'd have to (1) unknowingly take this thing out, (2) uncap it, and (3) then get it on myself without gloves. I'm still having regular periods. I didn't suffer any other health effects that exposure to this would certainly produce, etc. I never really touched what I wasn't supposed to, didn't uncap stuff and generally wear gloves as standard. It's almost absolutely nothing, but I'm a profoundly paranoid person. I refuse to drive because I have occasional fainting spells which arise from circumstances that never occur during driving. I probably should listen to my doctor and get on pills for anxiety, but alas, I'd rather have acute emotions and be a perpetually catastrophising lunatic jumping from diagnosis to diagnosis (hearing loss, diabetes, epilepsy, brain tumours, I'm convinced I have it) but able to feel love and anger than be toned down to a comfortable numb.

>>48647358
Yeah, rather have kids.
>>
>>48647662
Where's the lab?
>>
>>48625450
>godspeed
I wanna listen to godspeed you! with you
>>
What y'all listening to? This mixtape lit af.

>>48647698
Where is it? Haha, it is where I live, in Canada.
>>
>>48647765
Where in Leafland? I'm in a border state.
>>
NB4 1000+ replies

seriously its the nature of all animals women dont need social skills to aquire a mate
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jb8mPchIyfE
>>
>>48647790
I'm from British Columbia, but right now my laboratory is with a professor who works in London and Toronto.
>>
File: 1527893312961.jpg (184 KB, 600x600)
184 KB
184 KB JPG
>>48625450
ITT: Whore complains about not being good enough for chad
>>
File: 1474775014482.jpg (94 KB, 456x595)
94 KB
94 KB JPG
>>48647914
Western MT here.
>>
>>48647923
well in teh modern age the only way to aquire a loyal female partner is to become chad. This is accomplished by simply lifting weights and fasting. Chads must compete with other chads for aesthetically, emotionally, and financially low women. Thanks to the upbringing of feminism females see no value in love or romance and relationships are all about sex in exchange for resources
>>
>>48647864
>woman's life is a literaly nightmare
>you're holding this up as an example of female privilege

>>48647935
Glad Ted Cruz is getting work as a mountainman. Heard Montana's real nice. I love the Rockies and want to go back.

>>48647944
>this incredibly broad school of philosophical thought is singularly responsible for all bad things
If your post was a bit smarter, I'd ask if you're fretting about postmodern Neo-Marxism.
>>
>>48647914
>tfw live in BC
>tfw no lab tech gf
>>
>>48647662
>rather have kids.
Money is far better.
>>
>>48647662
You probably have wicked anxiety, but I guarantee you also have random food allergies which worsen all of this that are currently unknown to you.
>>
File: 1476258412843.gif (1.05 MB, 267x219)
1.05 MB
1.05 MB GIF
>mfw this thred
>[this is what incels actually believe]
>also sage no bump
>>
>>48648011
You ought to visit then.
>>
>>48648011
no im holding this up as an example that all women no matter how vile will always have access to a male mate

let me post the video again just for newcomers who still think that "fembots" or "femcels" dont exist

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jb8mPchIyfE
>>
>>48648041
Where in B.C.? I'm from Richmond.
>tfw only white person there

Anyway, I'm not smart enough to be a lab technician. Those people need to be able to take apart machines and manage just about anything. I admire the lab tech at my work so much. She's so insanely cool but she's this tiny Chinese lady and I'm the only one who appreciates her.

>>48648066
Yeah, no.

>>48648146
I intend to! I'm trying to talk my best friend into tripling through some national parks this summer. But she's pretty lazy (same, to be fair), and has a mental illness that requires regular sleep and medication. Still, if I could get her to go to that Dinosaur Provincial Park or the Burgess Shale I'd die happy.

What about you, anon, you like /out/?

>>48648084
>wicked anxiety
Hahaha, you know it.
>talking to my brother, an absolute chad
>as in "got sports scholarships to study investment banking when he wasn't partying" type Chad
>also my best friend
>"So (anon's brother), you ever just sit down and feel this overwhelming sense of dread? Cause sometimes I'm sitting in my room and this hits and I'm like, haha, I gotta call someone for help but I don't know what the trouble is!"
>"I have literally never felt that."

>food allergies
Explain? Is this something that happened to you?
>>
>>48648274
I do enjoy going out, but I definitely don't do it enough. I have climbed every mountain I can see from my house to the top.
>>
>>48648274
>richmond
i'm so sorry
I'm near kerrisdale myself so i'm also one of the few white people around

Yeah jobs like that seem pretty interesting but I'm retarded so i'm also not smart enough
>>
>>48648272
>no matter how vile
>women are bad because men are desperate
Also a lot of the dudes dating these really fat chicks like them because of how dependent they are. I've binge watched a lot of those dumb fat people shows and there's numerous examples of a woman losing weight and regaining her mobility and her boyfriend flipping out because she can leave. So yeah, being a woman is great. There's a plethora of creeps willing to enable your worst qualities to satiate their own need for relationships. Truly an enviable lot.

You gonna bitch about rape victims still getting to have sex?

>>48648332
>don't do it enough
Same. That's why I always try to take jobs that involve field work. I spent most of this summer on a boat and it was great.

>mountains
Damn, dude, I'm impressed! I'm pretty wimpy and get nervous scaling large rocks. How steep were these mountains? Were they hikeable or we talking vertical scaling?

>seeing mountains from your house
Fuck you.

>>48648354
>only white people
Wouldn't bug me so much except
>all the White guys want Asian girls
>all the Asian guys want Asian girls
>Asian girls then complain to me about how shitty it is being "fetishised" by an adoring crowd of men lavishing them with gifts
No joke, my best friend from back home had a dude offer her a bouquet of roses and then she rejected him, turned to me and said, "you know how it is". Only time I wanted to punch her in the face.

>not smart enougj
I'm an absolute fucking retard and I have a 3.8 GPA in a STEM field and won a bunch of scholarships through sheer effort and interest. If you actually guve a fuck it's easy to get high returns.

>interesting
Her job is so cool. She just walks around solving problems!
>>
>>48647935

Ted Cruz lookalike
>>
File: BPDhag.gif (724 KB, 320x240)
724 KB
724 KB GIF
>>48648542
seriously head back to tumblr immedeatly we do not need your kind here

and no, i am not looking for sex i want a relationship, I would never date a girl who was above 25% bodyfat since i workout everyday therefore i deserve one of equal or similar aesthetics
>>
>>48648274
>Yeah, no.
Yes, you'll see in the future.
>>
File: Mountaineer.jpg (126 KB, 1024x824)
126 KB
126 KB JPG
>>48648542
There are some rocks and a little bit of scaling, but it's mostly hiking. I usually try to hike around the steep shit. I actually used to sail on Flathead Lake when I was in my teens.
>>
>>48648274
>Hahaha, you know it.
Sure do.

>Explain? Is this something that happened to you?
Yes, and nothing fixes it. I just avoid shit that bothers me and I feel better overall, but still not totally perfect. It helps though to avoid certain foods that make you feel like death if you know of any, any uppers (caffeine), certain movies (horror or jump scare type of shit), video games even though not many women play the fast paced stuff (FPS) or whatever kind bother you. You get the point. If you truly have unreal anxiety and don't try to avoid the the things that cause it then damn. Work is different, because you cannot really avoid that.
>>
>>48648642
don't try to avoid the things*
>>
>>48648573
This post was really bad and I'm angry you brought Lydia Lunch into it.

>>48648578
This post is basically the "you are the wine aunt with mysterious amounts of money" Twitter post but here.

>>48648609
>hike around steep shit

>sail
Neat! Like a motorised boat?

>>48648642
>sure do
Pic related.

I don't recognise any food allergies.
>no caffine
>no horror movies
That's...like....95% of my personality. I ate my dinner watchinv Re-Animator and when I'm done shit posting her and studying I'm going to listen to some Lovecraft audiobooks to go to sleep. Don't do this to me, man.

>vidya
I don't vidya. I feel very out of place.

>that cause it
Hmm. These things don't really trigger anxiety in me. Caffine might, I'll concede that. However, I'm not freaked out by Eldritch abominations (Yog Sothoth is pretty hot to be honest, tfw no Wilbur Whately bf to break into libraries with), I'm mostly anxious about tfw mo bf, having kids, not getting a job, not being to help my parents when they get old, hypochondria, etc. What am I gonna do? Avoid my family and stop looking at cute boys because it makes me sad? Jokes on you, faggot, I already do that.

Then again, I could be mistaken. Did you consider those things to be favtors in yohr anxiety before, or did you take a leap on someone's advice and become pleasantly surprised?
>>
Life feels like a dream to me. I see other people walking past me in stores and it feels like they are robots and I am the only one awake. It seems like reality is slowly slipping away and I cannot stop it from happening. I also keep getting visited by a strange man in a really nice black suit in my dreams telling me things and they end up coming true over and over. I am actually thinking I am going insane or something.
>>
>>48648740
Literally sailing back then with a sail. It wasn't my boat though.
>>
File: 1532996739555.png (244 KB, 817x1047)
244 KB
244 KB PNG
>>48625450
Curious question, would femanons ever date a hard of hearing person?
>>
>>48648770
I never did that before! Was this part of cadets or something??

>>48648832
My dad was legally deaf. But he was also the coolest motherfucker of all time. I like music a lot, so I think we'd struggle to connect. Who knows, though. I think stuttering is super hot, there has to be chicks that think deaf-people-accents are cute.

tldr: u can make it
>>
>>48648864
Sea Scouts. I also did a little bit of flying with CAP.
>>
>>48648740
>I'm mostly anxious about tfw mo bf, having kids, not getting a job, not being to help my parents when they get old, hypochondria, etc. What am I gonna do? Avoid my family and stop looking at cute boys because it makes me sad? Jokes on you, faggot, I already do that.

None of those are factors with my anxiety, because honestly the wife and kids are not my thing. Women are alright (fun to bang and be around a little depending on the girl, but I like my free time too much to ever do something like that 24/7), but I am just not into being a dad. Also, my parents are beyond gone (whacked to simply put it), so there is no helping them deep down. You just let them live their lives and that's it when they are like mine (you cannot help them if you get what I mean). My anxiety is different and honestly very messed up. It gets so bad every now and then where it makes me just go to sleep.

The stuff I tried was from my own experimentation and also from advice from someone I know irl. I miss the old me who never felt like this as bad as I do now. Nowadays, nothing I do makes it go away forever. I hate it.
>>
tfw want to die and staring at gun on my desk but brain survival bullshit wont let me pull the trigger
>>
>>48648864
What if you constantly mispronounce something? Like I used to pronounce ingot "in- got" until my bros laughed and said thats not how its pronounced. Im just curious since I never really had the chance to ask.
>>
>>48648884
Ugh, I'm pretty bitter my parents never put me into that sort of thing. Flying sounds radical. For a nervous person, I never minded flying at all.

>>48648901
Yeah, I think ohr pathologies are very different. I appreciate the input and will keep the caffeine thing in mind.

>advice
Well, I'm glad things got somewhat better for you. That sets a precedent that things can improve. Was this triggered by something?

>casual sex
Normie get off my board, etc.

>>48648919
?? Want to chat?
>>
>>48648542
>all the White guys want Asian girls
can't really say I'm the same, I'm not too picky
>If you actually guve a fuck it's easy to get high returns
Yeah you're not wrong but [crippling depression that won't is barely assuaged by medicine is bitch like that
Always enjoyed physics though despite being a retard
>>
>>48648994
I really chose it more than my parents did. They told stories that sounded like advice, but I later learned they never intended it to be that. They were actually just whining about how they screwed up. In any case I was self-directed much more than I thought.
>>
>>48648994
>I appreciate the input and will keep the caffeine thing in mind.
No problem.

>Was this triggered by something?
Most likely, but too much to list.

>Normie get off my board, etc.
Thanks for the laugh.
>>
>>48648919
Same famalam desu AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
>>48648980
I'm a social misfit who mispronounces words because she never said them and only read them in books, so no judgements here.

>>48649029
>depression
Yikes. I'm sorry anon. Still, even if you can't do things professionally, doesn't mean you can't find ways to incorporate it into your life.

>>48649033
Well, I was pretty self directed, it was just my family was broke, haha. Props to you for doing your thing, though. Good on you for learning from their mistakes.

>>48649131
>laugh
Not joking, you know, reee and all that.
>>
>>48649260
hi where do you live and will you be my gf?
>>
>>48649260
In a way they never made mistakes because they never tried. Goals come from values. If you don't have values you won't have goals. My mistakes were trying the wrong things. If you have unsound values you'll have unsatisfying goals.
>>
>>48649260
>reee
It still makes me laugh, but I like the stories on this board, so to never browse it would be boring. In a way, I kind of relate to some of them, so I know how they feel.
>>
>>48649260
hmm, maybe i'll try that anon, but for now i'll continue to remain as a retarded gfless neet
>>
>/femcel general/
This board is the shadow of a fucking decayed corpse holy fucking shit.
Every single one of you """""femcels""""" should unironically neck yourselves
GET
THE
FUCK
OFF
MY
BOARD
>>
>>48649260
>london / toronto

Dude it's late as fuck here. Go to sleep!
>>
>>48649673
Agreed, ROASTIES!
>>
>>48649292
>where do you live
Canuckistan. You can tell by my terrible posts.

>be my gf
Sorry anon.
>okay this is obviously a joke comment but I'm confused about what you even flund halfway cute about my comments
>I'm going full Normiebook-compliment-fishing here

>>48649312
That's a really good point. I was always aware about the trying thing, but I never thought about the role of values in goal making. I've definitely felt more depressed and aimless since my value system crashed and burned as I grew disenchanted with people who shared my views upon attending college. I'm only now regaining aspirations in life and this has coincided (?) with an increase in my moral faggotry.

>>48649595
Hey man, do what you gotta do.

>>48649567
>normie
Well, I'm a woman, so I suppose I'm a normie by default.

Self deprecation aside, I do genuinely relate to most people on this board and they usually empathise closely to me, make me laugh, are amused by me, give me good advice, and generally provide friendship to me so long as they don't know my sex. Plus I've been on this hellsite for over a decade so there's that. It's inertia, at this point.

>>48649673
>people having perfectly fine conversations
>some probable newfag twerp triggered by a word bursts in to repeat unoriginal polemics about the board being dead
holy shit everyone punk is dead and this is why i only listen to music from the 80s i was born in the wrong genration
>>
>>48649697
>go to sleep
Eh, I got class at 9, but I said I'd read these chapters. I'm gonna have a shower now. Nighty night, anon.

>ps where in toronto
>i live downtown
>>
>some probable newfag twerp triggered by a word bursts in to repeat unoriginal polemics about the board being dead
>claiming I'm the newfag
Unironically kill yourself scrunguliod
>>
>>48649770
>Well, I'm a woman, so I suppose I'm a normie by default.
Pretty much.

>I do genuinely relate to most people on this board and they usually empathise closely to me, make me laugh, are amused by me, give me good advice. Plus I've been on this hellsite for over a decade so there's that.
Pretty much the same for me and I keep coming back every now and then. /b/ used to be a good board that was fun as well, but now it is just fap until it falls off pretty much with no good content most of the time, which is sad, and that's just not for me.
>>
>>48648832
WHAT?!

This is original you fucking faggot.
>>
File: 1502321693945.jpg (5 KB, 225x225)
5 KB
5 KB JPG
>"""""Females""""" on /r9k/
get out dickless niggers
*dabs on u*
>>
>>48649914
>dabs on u
You definitely drink Logan Paul's cum.
>>
File: 1538952667870s.jpg (7 KB, 216x233)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
Barely even any reason to contribute to this thread now, but I'm gonna state this shit again

Women can't be robots or incels. You want proof? Look at this thread. You post here indicating you're female, you'll get free attention and a good 7-8 thirsty NEETs will ask for your discord. If you're desprate you have options. We don't. I would date anyone with a vagina at this point, but you fuckers complain about not getting the perfect chad. In short:

get the fuck off my board
>>
>>48650470
Not sure if you're a virgin, but if so women are not worth the headache/drama to keep around. Never forget that.
>>
>tfw no femcel gf that isnt actually a femcel looks-wise she's just a failed normie with decent looks like me and shes emotionally fragile and just beaten down by life and coped by socially isolating herself and given up on her appearance and wants a bf but also wants to be alone and we can be team up to be bf/gf alone together
>>
>/femcel general/
>483 replies

KILL YOURSELVES HOLY SHIT
>>
>>48651019
>he doesn't larp as a female on this board to get those (you)s
you're missing out
>>
>>48650979
this description of me is so accurate it hurts
>>
>>48651830
But are you Asian tho?
>>
>>48651830
are you saying you're a failed normie girl or are you saying you're in the same situation i am and want the same thing as me?

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.