[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: images (3).jpg (33 KB, 443x332)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
Let Her thread. Write the letter to whom they will not read.
>>
I can tell you're walking on eggshells for me. Feels bad. I'm hoping we can get over that awkwardness. It feels nice talking though.
>>
S
i hope you will be fine someday
i will always love you despite you left me
F
>>
Claire what happened to you? Last thing you said was you liked the rain and then disappeared - M
>>
File: Calming Triggered.png (1.99 MB, 1920x1080)
1.99 MB
1.99 MB PNG
DEAR AMELIA (my cute future husky) I LOVE YOU AND IM GOING TO BED NOW AND CUDDLE MY HUSKY PLUSH AND PRETEND ITS YOU BUT WAN DAY IT WILL BE YOU FOR REAL AND I CAN'T WAIT!!!!
>>
I can control my violent impulses. They don't bother me as much when we're together. I'm suppose to be this way. Why does it still scare you?
>>
File: 1530804380133.png (156 KB, 620x608)
156 KB
156 KB PNG
I have liked you since we met,
Please, tell me you feel the same way,
I can't feel this is so right, just like a bet,
Ask me out now you may,

Please, come back for me one day,
we can laugh again to each other's jokes,
or we could build a relation just like May.

Hope you never read this, K.G., but if you do,
let's have a date :3 or you can suck my dick, whichever you want, you know my name already.
>>
Ceci,
I'd be happy to have you as a girlfriend. You're very smart, artistic and cute

Alex
>>
Lauren, I know you probably don't look at me that way, and probably never will, but please give me a chance. -Tom
>>
File: Spoiler Image (637 KB, 1071x1068)
637 KB
637 KB JPG
I can't see myself in your mirror. Everything gone backwards nothings what it seems. I awake from my nightmares. Smash the mirror smash the dreams
>>
Dear Nick,

I've lived an insufferable life till now. The first time I saw you and talked with you, I knew you you were unlike anyone else. I'll never fall for someone else. You are an authentic and a genuine soul. I could relate to you matters I couldn't identify with anyone else.
You were the only, sole the reason I could hold out for this long.
I know this wasn't the brightest idea but you became my raison d'etre. I wanted to be there when you were scared, to cherish you, see you grow into something beautiful. To assure you I'll do everything in my power to protect you. That would be my redemption.
Since you've been gone, I'm lost without a purpose. Each night is painful. I think of cutting my wrist open with the broken bottles of liquor.
I'm a slave. And I have no one to serve.
I don't know what I meant to you but you meant the world to me. You meant everything to me.
>>
File: 1539109311689.jpg (28 KB, 598x443)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
>>48640895
Man, I'm fucking drunk so I'm sorry if this comes across the wrong way. Life is complicated and I'm sorry for being such a burden. I wish I could be stronger for you but I just can't. I understand if you need somebody else who can support you better but I can't say that I'm not disappointed, I'm just a highly emotional person. I wish you all the best, and I'm sorry for any misgivings that we had in the past. Hopefully we can patch things up in the future in some way, even if that just means being friends. Your soul is too pure for me to lose.

Love you,
Anon
>>
Dear V,

I'm so glad we've become friends. You really have made me happier. I've never really had many friends, but with you we just got on right away. I hope we will continue to be friends for as long as we live. I feel like you're my best friend but I feel nervous saying it. I just want you to know I really enjoy spending time with you and love you as a friend.
>>
I'm not sure what's happened to us. You've never been in a relationship this long, but sometimes I worry that things are getting dull for you. You never seem as eager to text me whenever you can or sit on the phone all night and play video games. You tell me you love me every night but I've felt it means less and less each time. I'm sorry for what I've done to you, but I hope we can reignite that spark from the first year.
>>
>>48640895
E
You've probably forgotten about me, as I'm just that random weird guy from hs, but I still can't stop thinking about you 3 years later. I'm pathetic but it's YOUR fault for being so fucking perfect.
Fuck off.
N
>>
>>48642522
Probably not me, but initials?
>>
>>48642759
>Write the letter to whom they will not read
Fuck off.
>>
>>48642813
Originally Rude

GOD FUCKING DAMNIT I JUST WANNA SAY YOU'RE RUDE FUCKING ORIGINALLY
>>
I swear to god I'll be your greatest ally if you just pour me a fucking drink this wageslaving bullshit is driving me insane. You were supposed to save me from this but you didn't.

PS Weed isn't helping
>>
Dear H,

I hope you'll stop messaging me for good now. The 'relationship' we had was 2 years ago and you were the one who pushed me away and talked shit about me. Get the fuck over it, I'm not coming back.
>>
>>48642813
Stop being an edgelord. We simply want to get things off our chests
>>
Dear Alcohol
You have ruined my family's life. Killed them. Ruined them. Yet you still bring serenity to my mind. You make thoughts of tomorrow go away. Thoughts of her too.
-J
>>
>>48642574
Are you in an LDR? From experience, if you don't meet that spark won't be reignited.
>>
>>48643108
Kinda eerie ya knew that but yeah.
>>
Dear N,

I really like you. You make me happy, and I am so glad I get to talk to you as often as I do. You have such a pure soul, it warms my heart. I hope nothing ever changes in that regard. I want you to stay this pure and golden forever. You are a lovely person and deserve all the happiness in the world. I hope you only meet good people on your way, that can appreciate you for the lovely person you are. You deserve it. Thanks for letting me be in your life.
>>
Anon

The new episode of Moshi Moshi Desu airs at midnight. If you haven't seen the last 6 episodes of Moshi Moshi Desu we're currently on episode 20. Remember when the show first started and we would stay up all night watching the first 10 episodes of Moshi Moshi Desu? I remember it like it was yesterday. You should start watching Moshi Moshi Desu again, it's picked up a lot and the end of the first season is coming soon. In the last episode of Moshi Moshi Desu anonsan was writing a story and they killed off anyon senpai which was kind of upsetting but she was a whore anyway. Here's the link if you wanted to watch Moshi Moshi Desu with me at midnight.

https://www.crunchyroll.com/Moshi-Moshi-Desu/episode-1-Anyon-and-Rose777519
>>
>>48642759
Tell me your initials
>>
>>48643095
J

You try really hard to sound smart and profound but you just come off as a pretentious pseud with literally no concept of what fresh air smells or what it is to touch a woman. I really hope you learn you're actually a complete idiot, I'm not even saying that out of spite I'm legitimately embarrassed for you, and I really hope you don't pride yourself on your intellect.

Sincerely, B
>>
>>48643443
V obviously. I'm too nervous in case you are the person, so tell me your first initial, please?
>>
>>48643488
Just tell me your initials or country and I'll tell you my initials.
>>
>>48643496
Europe. I'm too anxious, sorry
>>
>>48643510
Or tell me what you think the initials of the person you think I am are.
>>
>>48643510
You don't type like the V I know and I don't believe they use 4chan, so I doubt you are.
>>
>>48643447
Give me a break B, I'm tipsy.
I wasn't really even trying to be smart with this one. It was just some random thoughts of the moment.
>>
>>48643523
Ah, sorry for the confusion then. Then I'm definitely not your V. But you should tell them this stuff. It is really precious, and I am sure they would appreciate it! Godspeed, Anon!
>>
>>48643577
Ok, the V I know would never say Godspeed so I doubt you are them (also assuming you're British since I only know other Brits who use this term, so definitely not the V I know).
I just feel awkward telling him. I don't want to come across as obsessive or too much
>>
>>48643591
Not British, but still. I mean, it depends on your relationship really. And a bit on V's gender. But I can tell you, that most people like feeling appreciated. Which is what you are expressing. So generally, I can imagine them being happy about it!
>>
>>48640895
i'm back from the donky kong store i got a donky kong costume
>>
L,

I acted sympathetic, but I actually think it's funny you let yourself get hurt like that a second time. All your suffering has been self-inflicted and I think you're pathetic.

If you don't change, no one will ever love you. I know I don't any more.
>>
>>48640895
Every day I spend with you is perfect. No relationship is perfect. I love you.
-monkey boy
>>
A,
Its been two weeks since we've last spoken now. The worst part is having to see you everyday. I hate having to see you talk to him. Everytime I go back into my room I'm drawn to the drawer with all of the things you've given me. The love notes you gave me, the drawings, i miss you. I miss sitting at the stairs with your head on my shoulder and telling me that you love me in your cute high pitch voice. We went through so much. We made it work long distance for months while you were in Spain, but now when you come back you decide I'm not good enough. I still catch you stare at me sometimes and it gives me a false sense of hope which I know will be shattered when I see you smile and talk with him just like you did for me a year ago to this day. Yesterday was my birthday and I dont know if you remembered or not but I hope you did. Tomorrow I'm going to make one last attempt to make you come back to me. If that doesn't work, I have no one left. If that doesnt work, its cope or rope. I love you with all my heart.
B, your Baba
>>
Dear K

I messed things up by not showing you that i loved you enough but i want to at least go back to being your best friend so im not entirely separated from your life. I dont think ill ever stop loving you that way that i did and i hope we can eventually try again. Until then, i hope we can at least try
>>
Only 3 hours until the new Moshi Moshi Desu I hope you're watching anon
>>
dear a,

Please stop bitching about my drinking I know I'm an alcoholic but if it comes down to whom I choose it will always be the booze

Also stop snap chatting other dudes who want to slam your pussy.

Love C
>>
G,
What exactly did I say wrong? I know at first I came on too strong, but just calling you pretty can't be that bad. I'm sorry. I'll try talking to you again tonight, maybe I read too much into it.
-M
>>
>>48644491
What's your initial? This sounds very much like someone in my life.
>>
Dear L.R
I fucked up,
this could've been beautifull
It's to late now, I realize that
I'm so sorry
J G
>>
>>48644824
That's not the point of the thread anon
>>
>>48644881
I just want to believe, anon.
>>
>>48644889
Well where are you from? Then i could tell you if i might be
>>
It can get monotonous and stressful but it's a matter of perspective. Each day is another canvas for me to make beautiful or ugly. I have made many ugly days but I want to change. I wish you could too. I will stop fighting with the things I can't control. No more swimming upstream. I'm going to try to let go of this anxious, stressed out personality I let poison myself and fester in me. I know this means I need to back off from you because you bring these traits in me out. I will lose some important things in the not so far off future and I want to be mentally and emotional ready to brace for the impact. I'm making a conscious effort to let go of my past mistakes, the things I have held onto, to become a more peaceful person and relearn to appreciate the small things in life that always made me happy. I want to be positive. I wish we could both grow together.
>>
i wish i could forget about you already jesus christ
>>
>>48645443
Yikes you sound like me dude. Really resonated with me.
>>
>>48644491
P.. is this you?
>>
>>48645613
Im sorry anon, this is I., not P.
>>
>>48645628
Ah.. I'm from Europe different K then sorry anon
>>
You made me more happy and more loved than id ever felt before, but honestly, you breaking my heart has allowed me to grow enough as a person to love myself and not need you to make me happy. I guess in a way i should thank you, but in another way all i have to say is sorry for what went wrong, but i dont regret it one bit. I think ill love you for a very long time but that doesnt mean i want anything more than a friendship with you, but if you dont want that then i guess im really better off without you
>>
>>48640895
Dear SB,
What's it like to have the "mental instability" you told me about a few days ago? The one that one of your friends caused you to go a bit insane. What is that like? More importantly, how'd you get it? I remember meeting you for the first time in 6th grade. You were from the other elementary school which morphed with ours once we went to high school, and I fell in love with you at first sight. I know you don't know that, at least not yet. I remember crushing on you harder than anyone I've ever met, still to this day. Not a day went by for 3 years that I didn't think of kissing you good night, like the adolescent child I was and still partly am. I learned you were gay from one of your friends, that really messed me up for a time, I know you'll never know that. Apparently you weren't, that's something I learned the hard way when I saw you kissing one of my friends in the hallway. Broke my heart that day without even knowing it. When I lost you to look forward to, I began self improving after a year long depression. I'm still getting 90s+ in my tests, even now in senior year. I could tell you anything you'd want to know about music history, really all of history I know like the back of my hand. Mother moved across the state and father let me keep the house for myself as he moved to California, you already know that since I told you the other day. You will never know this, but I stayed for you. Somehow I became convinced you'd eventually, one day love me instead of the five (5) people you went through before me. Why I stayed, I just said, but I don't know really. I knew it was worth it when you asked me to dinner 10 days ago. Your birthday was yesterday, I was going to give you a flower and your favorite chocolate bar, Reese's (you didn't have to tell me), but you didn't respond to my texts out of mental instability. Actually, I don't even know if it's that. Tonight you told me you're not ready for a relationship. I'm willing to wait. 1/2
>>
Dear t,
When are you going to come save me?
-me.
>>
>>48645870
How does it feel to kiss someone three times on separate occasions, cuddle with them twice, and call them your lover multiple times, but somehow never truly mean it? How does it feel to do all of this and never think of him as the one you love? I'm new to relationships I guess. I didn't know that doesn't count, I suppose I do now. I don't understand the emotions you told me you're going through, even though I told you I did. I don't believe I ever will. That much I am willing to admit my fault to, maybe I'm just not experienced enough in life. Maybe you just broke up with your last one, his name was Mike, and you immediately turned elsewhere (happened to be me) for attention. Sounds fucked up, doesn't it? Maybe it doesn't. Your friend told me a few days ago that you go by gender neutral pronouns, I had no idea. I'll tell you what I do know. Your favorite color is orange. Your birthday was yesterday, and I've known it since I met you. Your favorite video game is Assassin's Creed. You have a tattoo of Venus' symbol beneath your left breast. You love to draw. I can go on, and I choose not to. I still love you. I don't know why, but I still love you more than the world. When you're ready to love me back, let me know.
Thanks. KT
>>
>>48645937
PS.
You were so beautiful before you shaved your hair. Before you turned to radical left leaning politics. So beautiful and simple. I imagined you my wife, I imagined our children. Maybe I put all my eggs into the wrong basket. Maybe you won't even want to marry anymore due to your politics, or maybe you wouldn't want to give birth because of the terrible pain (which is understandable). I've hurt for so long. You gave me a smile. We ate together and I felt like driving into the river because in that moment, I could have died happy and with conclusion in my life. Sorry for the guilt trip, I know it's not really your fault, just the unfortunate path in life you've taken. Maybe if I was less of a pussy when I was younger I could've asked you out and we would've been dating for 7+ years now, maybe I could've projected some of my views to you as gaslight-y as that sounds. Maybe I could've saved you from all that heartache, maybe I could've done that for myself too. Maybe I could've figured out how this would all end sooner rather than later so I could've moved on with my life, but here we are. You were so beautiful back then.
>>
>>48645692
how did they break your heart anon?
>>
C

You know, there's something I've been thinking about. Do you remember that time when you were with your brother on the opera that was playing on the street? I was so jealous when I saw you because I thought he was your boyfriend. I don't know what face I was making but I remember feeling fucking pissed and when you catched my gaze you looked at me like what the fuck is wrong with you and then you left.

Alex
>>
>>48646011
They promised me that they loved me unconditionally and then 4 days later broke up with me, but not until after promising to keep our best friendship alive, but she has requested that i give her space so ive just given up all contact with her, but now she's upset that i dont talk to her, and posts about how she misses me and shit when she was the one who broke up with me.
>>
Chris,
I hope you're doing well. I still think about you sometimes, it happens at the strangest times. When I was decorating my dorm I hung up some lights next to my bed, and it reminded me of the ones you had on your wall. I remember sitting there with you watching stupid memes and talking for hours. I still remember what your hugs feel like. I'm so sorry for the way I treated you, you've always been such a beautiful person and you deserve all the goodness in the world. I hope someday you can forgive me
-K
>>
K,

The emotions are developing. I've been trying to detach from them, but I think a watershed moment is approaching. I'm sorry if you don't feel the same. I understand the logistics aren't there. I understand we've been physical for so long, but I don't think this can go on for much longer without falling in love. You're just so sweet and caring yet for whatever reason you communicate so well and without drama. It's so refreshing and comfortable.

Fuck. What am I doing.
>>
LK.
I know you said that you are already in a relationship with someone else and I know I should move on but I can't stop thinking about you. I would wait a thousand years just for you to cuddle up next to me and I can play with your cute short brown hair for only one night. I only wish you will give me one chance to be with you so I can show you how much you mean to me. -J
>>
>>48646101
You sure you didn't do something that broke her heart and made her leave there pal
>>
hey L,
sorry, i sperged out so much and removed you. dont remember if you visit this board or just /o/. anyways, i guess i probably won't walk next week because it'll be awkward. you're a good friend and i regret being so rash.
sorry
a
>>
>>48646819
theyre probably missing you, just send them some dumb lil thing and get the ball rolling again
>>
>>48646866
thank you, anon. i did. needed to stop being too proud to say sorry to then yeesh
>>
>>48641019
That's my girlfriend's name, your husky is lucky she'll have a cute name like that
>>
Dear Trent,

Sorry I ignored you freshman year. You had seemed to be having truancy problems like the ones I had. The ones that got me held back in middle school, the same problems that reoccurred that very 9th grade year, and ultimately led me to dropping out. That teacher was a real piece of shit for calling you out on your grades. I wonder if you dropped out or got held back. I wonder if your living a fulfilling life now, or maybe browsing here. I'm sorry man, I should have reached out.

-i
>>
Hey s
I am sorry for everything i done to you. I would do anything to get be with you for atleast 5 more minutes and to get you realise how much I love you. I miss you
M
>>
Dear Soul Mate

This year has been a time of reflection and the desire to find you has gotten stronger. For a while I tried to accept the fact that I might end up being alone because that's just how things are but the more I try to accept this the more I desire to be with you but I'm not which saddens me. I'm getting pulled into this odd world yet it seems to really resonate with me in which I keep coming back to it though the events around me haven't changed. The idea seems like a childish fantasy but the yearning to be love by somebody never subsides. I'm not who I thought I was and there are some aspects that I wish I could change but they are so instinctual. If you exist and where ever you are I find myself wanting to know who you are and my hope is you are doing well and that we will met soon. I'm not doing well, I'm striving to move forwards despite all my setbacks. I just wish I had some sort of sign that this is real and I have something to strive for.
>>
>>48640895
Dear L,
I miss you. Even though I know logically it was the right decision for us to break up. I have so many stories I wish I could tell you and I wish I could hear you ramble on about cars again. I think our decision was rash, I was so needy and annoying that weekend because of that email I received. Im sorry for that, but maybe if Im honest it spurred you into doing something you meant to do anyway. So maybe it was a good thing. Well Im back here now, maybe you are too. If you read this and it changes your mind id be open to talking again.
S
P.s I knitted you a beanie, sucks I never got to give it to you
>>
>>48648068
ahh we have such similar Ls. i wish you the best of luck and i hope things go well in the future.
>>
>>48648176
You too anon, crazy that we have similar stories
>>
>>48648240
just because now i'm paranoid, may I ask what you L's name is?
>>
>>48648346
If it was the L Im talking about I think he would know (hopefully). But the name is Lindsay to hopefully ease your mind anon
>>
N
Why did you have to show me those fractals now Im obsessed with them whenever I trip
Love
M
>>
>>48647325
Dear you,

I feel the same, and I wonder if we'll ever meet. The people around me make relationships seem so simple and almost bound to happen. Yet my heart still hasn't moved even a single millimeter. There are plenty of things I wish I could have changed, but I've grown attached to these flaws. Perhaps this is only an irrational daydream, but I hope the day that we meet will come soon.
Please stay well, and have a nice dream
>>
>>48648346
Now youve got me paranoid that you are him anon, can you confirm if youre not haha
>>
Thank you for the exilent service,the food was delicious and the beer was cold. I wish I could have tipped you more,you deserve it.
>>
>>48640895

Dear A.

I had a great time picking out some good pumpkins to carve tonight. We'll do them soon. I adore you, and I enjoy spending time with you.

J
>>
>>48648558
hahaha no don't worry, i'm a female (female) with a different L in my life. i guess that was just an odd coincidence. my bad <3
>>
Dear Z,

As I saw you yesteday, I realized that all my love for you were gone and what was left was a big empty space. At least if I feel sad I know it's not for you anymore.

Seems like we have nothing left to say to each other, and all we have are some nice memories. I starting to remember the bad ones too.

Funny how when you don't love someone anymore they kind of doesn't look the same. You weren't cute. I didn't want to take you in my arms. I felt nothing except awkwardness.

I wish you nothing because I don't care anymore. It's up to you if you want to stay friends but remember I'll be busy trying to date someone who doesn't treat me like a throwaway boyfriend.

Good bye.
>>
>>48648660
Ah i see, thank you anon I appreciate that
>>
j

i can't stop thinking about what you made me see last night. and you said it wasn't strong enough, and that we're going to do it AGAIN soon? i don't know how much more i can take of this. i wish you would stop. i love you. i love you with all of my heart, but you never take no for an answer when it comes to this.

m
>>
N.

I have to be totally honest. I like you very much. But I'm not sure that I can do this. And that is for the simple fact, that she was there before me. I think a small part of me will always feel like just a replacement. Fear, that she comes back and you drop me instantly. Fear, that I can't even compare to her in the slightest anyway.
I know you gave me that out when you told me, but I don't think I realized what that meant, back then. I wonder if I should have taken it, to spare myself the hurt and uncertainty. But now it's too late anyway, and I will just have to find out.
>>
1/2
(This is gonna sound a little faggy to anybody reading this ik but its not gay, its just autistic overattatchment to a close, mostly online sometimes irl friend)

Jake
I dont really know how to say this without fucking it up, but like, whats been going on man? I feel like youre avoiding talking to me. Youve got 40, 60 hours on steam most of the time, often playing games that we would normally play together, so i know youre not just busy or something. Dont get me wrong though, this isnt about video games, thats just superficial. I cant tell wether you just dont want to talk to me anymore, maybe alex doesnt want you talking to me, do you just feel weird about the drug situation? Am i just too depressing or boring to talk to? All of those are unerstandable, maybe its some combination, or something else that im not realizing. Its got me all uptight trying to figure out whats going on in your head, wether i can do anything to fix this or if its too late. Then you go and ask me if i want to play a tr2 campaign out of nowhere and then you just blew me off and didnt show up when it was your goddamn idea. Then i see you playing it in single player all week while im online. I dont know what to make of that. I realize im a high maintinance friend, and im sorry that there hasnt been a lot of give and take, I want to change that, im just trying to figure out how.
Ill be 21 in 2 weeks, I was gonna see if you wanted to go to a bar or something low key like that, (not getting trashed like nate lol). My parents also offered to pay for it if i wanted to do something cool like travel somewhere, i was gonna ask you if you wanted were interested or had any ideas. Since i cant tell wether you are trying to minimize the role i have in your life, Im really hesitant to ask and put you on the spot. I dont want you to commit to something you dont want to do.
>>
File: download.jpg (7 KB, 275x183)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
2/2
If the drug situation has anything to do with whats going on, i really think it would be best if we talked about it, im sure we can figure something out, im open to suggestion, id just like to move on from that chapter of my life.
If you feel weird talking to me when alex is around then idk, but that fuckin sucks. I dont really know her and idk what she thinks about me other than knowing im an autist, but you said you told her about the drug stuff so I could see that becoming a reason why she might not want you to be close with me. I get it, but if there is any truth to this concern i gotta say it makes me pretty angry that a third party has more impact than I do. I really hope this is not the case though because i cant imagine how shitty it would be to have to cut out a friend because your gf wants that. I would make the same choice if i were in your position though, so I cant criticize you for it. I dont dislike her either, which makes this all the more of an upsetting concern. Im not like Le roy, i dont view her as negatively impacting you or our relationships or that divisive bros before hos sentiment.
Idk man, its just really hard to tell wether you are dead set on cutting me out and moving on in life like nate or if I can salvage this. I completely understand why you want to move on, I just need to know, that way I can move on in my own direction too.
I know i sound like a needy bitch, im just confused and im at a crossroads and its really tough to pick a route when idk wether im going my own way or not.
>>
>>48647273
What's her last initial?
>>
I still pretend its you. I know I shouldnt.
>>
Dear James Fisher.

What is wrong with you?
Why can't you feel the way I feel towards you, why do you always push me away when I get near.

Have my forceful reprimands scared you? have you fell ill?
Please speak to me my darling, so that I might love you like no other will.

Yours truly, 2095
Benjamin Canaan
>>
>>48644042
I love you too, monkey boy.
>>
>>48648708
What is your initial anon you had to put it.
>>
Dear S,

I'm sorry you would rather be back with your abusive ex boyfriend then try to move on and find someone who will really appreciate the kind of person you are. I'm sorry that I couldn't tell you how I felt before you decided to go back to him. Even if you didn't feel the same way, maybe it could have shown you that there are plenty of people out there who love you.

With Love,
J
>>
S
I wish we stil talked. I'm not going to message you because I know you're not interested. If you ever did, I'm always on discord
T
>>
Friendly bump, because I love letter threads
>>
K
I'm a retard who can't get over a crush. Sorry.
>>
File: 1537659393211.jpg (251 KB, 1122x1920)
251 KB
251 KB JPG
I just want a 7+/10 loyal virgin girlfriend who's under 24 years old, dark hair and loves to cook me meals half naked. Instead I only match with wall staged fat roasties trying to use me as an emotional tampon/credit card, it's fucking disgusting. I deserve this. Fucking cunt whores.
>>
Dear A.,

I have to admit, you emotionally fucked me up pretty good. I constantly feel a fear of loss of people that come into my life, because you kept dropping me like it is nothing. It makes me very anxious, even if the person is really nice and sweet to me, because you too were once that way. You promised never to hurt me and never to leave me, but suddenly turned 180 and hurt me worse than anything.
I really want to believe that the people who since then enter my life are being more genuine and less psycho than you. But the fact that I let you do this to me for so many years, while only ever wanting you to love me, damaged me.
I am constantly anxious, I feel like I am not good enough, which apparently I wasn't for you, and I fear I might annoy them.

But I think I finally have to break free of this misery. While our story started beautifully, it became more of a source of hurt and sorrow as time went on. I will try and seperate these two from one another. I will always cherish our beginning, and the good you done me back then. But I have to let go of this toxic thing, and for good. Even though you hurt me a lot, I still hope you find peace within yourself at some point.
There is people in my life now, that I want to keep. And I don't want to compare them to you all the time. So I am finally setting you free.
Goodbye
>>
>>48651519
Wrong thread maybe?
>>
>>48643196
> Context clues
> Eerie
Go outside or something, jeeze
>>
Dear S
hope we won't meet ever again
>>
A
You have really nice eyes
A
>>
>>48650282

Probably not yours, you know my grammar is much better than that
>>
Dear anon,

You're precious and I wish you were mine.
>>
File: BTFO.jpg (147 KB, 750x1281)
147 KB
147 KB JPG
Dear anon,

Can you relate to this mans sad story?
>>
>>48652483
It's not sad, it's the story of an asshole that didn't appreciate what he had, so someone else did and got lucky.
>>
>>48649416
V,

Things like this are never as simple as just comparing two people. You and her are both amazing people in your own ways. And there are so many more factors to consider with things like this that have nothing to do about how you are as a person, but the circumstances and the lives we live and the lives we want to live.

I'm very sorry for the hurt and uncertainty I've caused you. I'm so very sorry.

I've been thinking about it too. What I would do if she were to come back. And sadly I don't have an answer to that yet. I didn't expect things to happen this fast.

I'm sorry. For everything.
But I will not drop you. Than much I promise.
>>
M
You cuck
A
>>
Dear s
I like you. You have a great personality I just wish we could talk more
A
>>
Ive never felt like im supposed to date anyone more than with you. You showed me romantic live but a situation happened that we cant change, but even now as im writing this i believe deep down inside that we will work out eventually, im just trusting life to take it's course.
>>
Perhaps you are in love with me? You said a word that implies confession to me tonight..
>>
hey would you mind meeting up with me and killing me in my sleep or something? i'm pretty weary of my shitty life, it never even began.
>>
A

I love you. So much. It seems even within my short existence, most women have treated me like I'm nothing. Like I am merely a tool or something that sticks to my side, but you have treated me like a human. Like I'm actually something, and to that I cannot thank you enough. I think of you almost constantly, your my most comforting thought.

If you did not already have a girlfriend, and I was a bit older. I'd pour my heart out to you and tell you how I feel. I truly love you. I truly feel a connection with you. And I will never forget you.

Last night I had a dream where you told me you loved me. That was the best dream I ever had.

Sincerely, L.
>>
V -

I still feel we should go back, before you forgot about me. I'm too anxious to tell you I want to to talk to you again, I think I need you. But right now, all my feelings are undescriptable; I really want to share time with you again, I hope that we can be best friends. Or at least talk to each other, I really, really miss you.

Love, S
>>
Indeed, I can not believe anyone yet because of the trauma that happened to me.
They send me a favorable message on this board and chat but I can not think that all those words are true..
>>
>>48653871
I wish I could talk with you too, I really love you
>>
S

The last 13 years were such a waste of my life. They started off good but then you let your self go and became an insufferable bitch. Nothing I did was ever right or good enough for you. You bitched constantly about the hours I worked but we're happy to spend the money while you contributed next to nothing sitting at home playing on Facebook every day or hanging out with your friends. The last 3 years were the worst of all I couldn't even stand to look at you or even bare the thought of having to touch you. Just the thought of coming home after a hard day's work to endure your bullshit made me want kill myself. The fights, the yelling the passive agressive bullshit and you trying to push my buttons almost did me in. The day you signed those divorced papers and left I found my self all alone in an empty home, it was quiet and still. I was at peace, happy and tranquil. I once believed that I needed someone in my life now I'm happy I don't have anyone. You will not be missed
>>
>>48655077
Who is this to, anon? Your initial?
>>
>>48642522
I hope this is for me. I don't have many friends either and having someone think this way about me would make my heart melt.

-V
>>
>>48655777
I feel exactly the same.

- another V
>>
>>48654843
I feel jealous of your person. It must be nice to be liked that much
>>
S
You are really starting to fucking annoy me. I have told you several times I did not want to do X, yet you continue to pester me about it and act like I'm being a dick. I used to look up to you and really admire you. Maybe I was wrong.
>>
>>48655713
I'm sorry.. He would not come here.
>>
>>48648373
That's my name. What is your name
>>
L,

Are you coming back?

S
>>
>>48655112
drop contact and I'll see what i can do
>>
To the boy I like,

It sucks that you will never like me back like that. I hate my life.

-someone you will never love this way
>>
>who are you

You baiting little faggot, I can't believe I took it.

jesus I had no clue ppl could tell if you started following them.
>>
It would be nice that you would give me back the book I lent you. Would you give me your number and maybe hang out some time? I felt that we had chemistry at the lowest points of our lives, so I'd like to try out being more than friends.
>>
>>48657324
>I hate my life.
This is part of the problem. Self-hate is extremely unattractive, and if you think you're hiding it, you're not.
>>
I hate being a woman so much. I wish I was born a boy.
>>
I know you're probably busy preparing for things but I hope to hear from you again soon.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.