[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: TQfmuGu.png (61 KB, 1228x1502)
61 KB
61 KB PNG
>its another episode where anon walks miles every day diets and eats less and doesn't lose a pound
>its another episode where retards come in and tell me I dont defy thermodynamics when I literally do
>>
I give you diet I did when I was 14
4 crackers a day
2 morning, 2 at night
I lost a lot of weight in a month
>>
>>48644625
>walking
>losing fat
yeah right, walking for an hour burns off an average gas station sandwich

>eating less
it's not how much you eat, but what you eat as well
>>
Keep walking and just do a strick keto diet: non processed meat, eggs, and healthy fats (olive oil butter, coconut oil). Zero carbs. No soda, milk, etc. just water and some coffee. Intermittent fasting helps as much too. Give yourself an 8 hr. feeding window and stop. Its not easy at first, but then nothing of great importance is. You will adjust to your body fueling off ketones within 2 weeks to a month. So this and you will have what you want, but don't complain if you don't have the balls to do it okay?
>>
I truly pity people with slow metabolism.
I eat almost exclusively at mcdonalds every day ( it's right next door to my wageslaving factory ) for the past 3 months and I'm pretty sure I've only been losing weight so far.
I guess doing manual labour job helps
>>
>>48644625
The only fucking time when i was losing weight consistently was when i fasted for 1 week, i could try doing -500 tdee but it would fucking take years if it wouldnt stop after losing 20 pounds. Ive tried all these shitty diets and its just a waste of time, besides if youre not a 7/10+ why bother? You might look better but youd still hate yourself, im jelly of skellies but what can we fatmans do? They stay slim without any effort then talk shit about how easy is it.
>>
>>48644625
go to your nearest government facility and turn yourself in. something like you who can create energy out of absolutely nothing is a miracle in disguise.
>>
>>48644625
Try intermittent fasting. It worked for me
>>
>>48644625
submit yourself to the nearest physicist and have it proven that you violate the laws of thermodynamics, then
>>
File: image.jpg (50 KB, 768x544)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
Op is not responding in kind because he's been called out. He won't even take our solid advice because he thinks he can eat his way out of being a fat peice of shit.
>>
>>48644625

You need to eat less calorie dense foods. Cut out all sodas, and juice. Drink tea, water, sparkling water. Keep track of your calories.

Exercize only takes off a few hundred cal at a time. An intense 30 min cardio workout is only 200-450 cal. You could eat a couple chocolate bars and gain those back. That's why diet is more important. But don't walk, walking never lost me any weight. Try to actually bike ride, or use those elipses machines.

You should eat more:
>egg whites
>oats +
>almond drink smoothies
>0% Greek yogurt
>frozen vegetables
>Lean chicken breast
>Couscous and quinoa
>Spinach and kale

Try some of these:
https://www.custommealplanner.com/fitness-meals/best-cutting-meals/
>>
>>48644625
>walk miles every day
>eat less
>lose shit tons of weight
>still fat bell at boobs
Fuck, now I just have skinny arms and legs
>>
>>48646083
You are a real piggy. Wow you ate a shit ton of food and sat on your ass only to shat out your garbage butt. Do something to fix it. Fuck you for not getting (willfully ignoring the message years ago).
>>
>>48646186
What the fuck are you sperging about? I'm not OP and literally said I've lost weight through doing shit to lose weight.
>>
>>48644625
learn how to count calories lmfao. Like what is this post. You're fat so you should probably start with the fact that you have zero idea of what normal nutrition looks like. I wouldn't recommend it, but anorexia has made me able to count the exact calories I eat all the time whether I want it or not.
>>
>>48644651
Super unhealthy, very bad advice sorry.
>>
>>48644625
You should walk your fat ass into a physics department. Maybe your lazy body can at least win someone a nobel prize as a human experiment.
>>
>>48644625
I bet you're that fatfuck from last night. Your buddy had an alcoholic dad, yeah? Sorry dude, you stopped replying in that thread cause you were BTFO and you're still wrong here. LOG your calories. Do it honestly. You'll be fucking shocked.
>>
nigguh just eat one solid meal a day. like 8 oz chunk of meat and a salad and a piece of fruit. you'll lose weight like crazy.
>>
File: image.png (844 KB, 806x761)
844 KB
844 KB PNG
>>48646225
Shit your mouth. It was implied toward OP. You're just a casual of war. My sperginess getts results bitch
>>
>>48644625
go harder, dont stop walking untill your legs are literally giving out. dont eat untill your at the point of headaches and dizzyness.
your mind always lies, your body always holds something back. you wont die you're pussying out.
>>
>>48646285
I have 0 faith people like this have any idea how to actually count calories
>>
Back when I smoked tabacco my appetite was pretty much non-existent. It's horrible advice but it's better to be a smoker than be fat.
>>
>>48646372
For sure, but download any app, it will literally teach you. The issue I usually see is they fucking lie to themselves and their journals. They will ACTUALLY lie, let that sink in, I see it all the time. They'll inaccurately count food and then piss and moan about not losing weight. What the FUUUUCK? Counting calories isn't hard, ignorance is no excuse. A google will tell you everything you need to know
>>
>>48644625
Fat people are both physically and mentally ill. You can't prove me wrong.
>>
>>48646610
>I'M HEALTHY AND HAPPY I SWEAR
>>
>>48646673
>I'M HEALTHIER AND HAPPIER I BECAUSE PHYSIOLOGY
FTFY fattass can allcaps but not lift a figer. How do you do it?
>>
>>48646673
>*blood pressure issues*
You see...
>*sugar levels: Capable of powering an African town*
I try really hard, for real
>*spends half of budget on calorie dense food*
I even exercise a little!
>*WALKS a mile once every six months*
It's my metabolism, I swear
>*eats over 3000 kcal over his TDDE*
I'm definitely storing fat that I don't eat
>>
>>48646763
>ANON STOP I BARELY EAT
>ANON I DO AN HOUR OF CARDIO EVERY 3 DAYS (actual quote from a fatthread last night)
>ANON MY FRIENDS EAT CHEESEBURGERS AND THEY ARE NOT FAT
>IT IS MY GLANDS I HAVE A SLOW METABOLISM
>I AM HAPPY I SWEAR
>I INSIST
>>
>I eat like 1200 calories a day and still gain weight!
>no I don't need an app or scale to count I can just eyeball it
>>
>>48647615
>I am totally recording everything accurately, do not accuse me otherwise
This is now a shit fat people say thread
>>
>>48647654
>tfw when made it to my goal weight cause I overestimated on purpose while counting
OP this is almost foolproof
also lift if you just lose the weight youll look better but still pretty bad
>>
>>48644625
If you can gain weight in defiance of thermodynamics, you'll want to keep that hidden.

If you are found out, you will be kidnapped, and flensed alive over and over as a renewable endless power source.
>>
>>48647670
BASED BASED BASED
Especially lifting
Overestimating is good if you can't control yourself, which is nothing to be overly ashamed of, you got fat somehow.
But you will get thin and then be living in a fucking hoodie amount of loose skin. To fix this, lotion your gross fucking flaps sometimes and lift weights. It will tighten you up again and then you will look like a human
>>
>>48647695
It is too late, he already posted on 4chin and if he thinks he has true anonymity here he is a fool. OP they are coming, run. Oh wait you cant fucking lmao hahahahaahahahahahahahhahahahah
>>
>>48645787
>eat his way out
He can, eventually he'll get so fat he'll die.
>>
File: image.png (383 KB, 808x1300)
383 KB
383 KB PNG
>>48647845
If only OP would be a fucking man and talk shit back, we'd know he ment buisness. To bad his face is stuffed with shit and he can't even see his dick to act hard, SAD! He might cry for help, but if anyone asks I doubt it
>>
>>48647920
>Can't even see his dick to act hard
GOOD post friend!
>>
>>48644651
I call bullshit. Eatin' four whities per day would leave you one fat nigga. Or were you blowing them?
>>
>>48644671
Takes a 20 minute jog to hit cardio /at the least/. You may be fat enough to get a heartbeat after thirty seconds but you need to build up to a point where your heart is actually exerting itself enough to shear muscle fiber and regenerate stronger - to say nothing of calories. You're not burning shit.
>>
>>48644671
>>48648000
I chose this post to reply to and targeted it like it was OP. Don't mind me being a retard over here.
>>
>>48647920
guys I have been walking like crazy and ive been trying to diet but if I dont eat something fattening greasy and salty I get shaky hands I kinda get loopy and light headed feeling and I get sweat under my armpits for some reason

i did lose weight and my friends gf pointed it out but i just get so defeated i sat down the other day and i just felt my rocket man boobs sit on top of my gut and it was total defeat i started walking like crazy today but it felt like i was just trying to defeat something thats impossible
>>
>>48648032
Ok fat crazy boy. You are not walking very far, huh? You oike fat greasy salt? The eat eat STRICT KETO like I said, junk ass. M-muh friends girlfriend said I looked less disgusting...listen buddy. You made yourself fat. It was possible. Now fucking get off your gross ass and don't rest. Okay? There is no other way sunshine
>>
>>48648032
First off, the shakey loopy thing is all in your head. Your fatfuck greedy body wants its yummy grease.

Secondly, you are only partially right about the last sentence. You're going about it wrong. You're trying to GO REALLY HARD RIGHT NOW AND BEAT IT but that isn't how weight loss works. It takes actual commitment to change over the long term. You can lose about 10 lbs a month traditionally "safely" by counting your calories. More at first, since you're probably big as hell, but a reasonable pace for the long term is a little under 10 a month. So however much you need to lose, do the math. You just need to count all your calories, thats the actual important part. Walking is good and all, but you are misplacing your efforts. Keep exercising, it's good for you and will help you look better when the weight is gone, but the actual weight loss comes from your diet not going on walks. You need to know that you don't NEED the food as much as you would like to believe you do. Let your hands shake. Could a caveman survive it? If yes, so can you. Seriously treat it like quitting cocaine, lay on your bedroom floor, tweak the fuck out, sweat all day and shake if you want to shake, but don't go above your calorie limit for the day. If you do, don't get all "oh boo hoo poor me, what a great excuse to quit" just do better tomorrow. If you string enough days together that resemble reasonable eating, you will lose weight.

I have lost 110 lbs. It is real, stop eating so much. This is key.

Not a shill, download MyFitnessPal or ANY other calorie journal app, this is just the one I used. Type in all your food and BE HONEST with yourself. Even if you go fucking crazy on food sometimes, log it all so you know how bad you fucked up and how much it will set you back so you aren't surprised when you don't see the results you want, you can only blame yourself.
>>
>>48648093
I need greasy salty food like pizza or I feel like that and I walk a lot I feel like I walked 2 miles today. the other day my iPhone said I walked 4.6 miles. I walked like 2 miles in one walk alone going up the railroad tracks. ive just been walking non stop like I just go out and walk around my town come back get a cup of water go back walk again and just keep walking more and more
>>
>>48648135
no i've been slowly introducing the dieting and exercising. I used to just walk a little bit and diet a little bit and slowly start to eat less but when I wasn't seeing the results I wanted I just kept getting more and more strict with it. plus I used to drink alcohol and I dont even touch alcohol anymore which is good because I was drinking heavy and I figured that was making me gain like pounds a week.

I dont think that shit is in my head though I actually think weird thoughts I get angry and anxious I actually sweat my eyes look strung out but ive been feeling less like that the more I diet
>>
>>48644778
well, you do know these subhuman lards have on average lower T levels than healthier men at the same exact age right?

>They could have balls the size of their tits, and they would still whine like women
>>
>>48648156
>slowy, used to, a little bit, a little bit, slowly.
You are fucking lying online and we all see it. We see your blubber and we see you not fucking doing anything.
How many miles big boy? 2?
>>
>>48648138
>I walk a lot I feel like I walked 2 miles today.

2 miles is nothing. I can do that on days I don't leave my apartment. you want to get up to 15-20 miles in a single stretch.
>>
File: elie-a[1].jpg (25 KB, 367x370)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
>>48644625
Assuming you actually are eating a calorie deficient diet (odds are you aren't, but assuming), then your issues are likely hormonal.

"Losing fat" is essentially just your fat cells getting smaller. Fat cells have entry and exit points for storing glycogen, and these entry and exit points are controlled by hormones. By far the most important of these is insulin, which in excess opens entry points and closes exit points, causing weight gain. The best way to reduce your insulin is to fast, or to not eat carbohydrates. Other hormones that act in a similar way to insulin are estrogens and cortisol (cortisol being a stress hormone). In addition, adipose tissue (fat) produces estrone, which is the primary source of estrogen in men.

tl;dr see an endocrinologist. Get a full hormone profile. You're either low T or too stressed.
>>
>>48648292
I meant a straight 2 mile walk or broken up into pieces not my total walking of the day
>>
>>48648156
It literally is in your head though. Do you seriously believe you actually HAVE to eat fatty salty foods or you'll have a seizure? If so you'll never lose weight because like a drug addict you'll make endless excuses for yourself. Do look into keto like some anons have been saying though. It's weight loss with bacon and cheese yummy tubby boi.
>>
File: image.png (835 KB, 2000x1200)
835 KB
835 KB PNG
>>48648300
You are not helping him, femboi. Giving him excuses is dangerous when he is spouting off massive bullshit. Now fuck off.
>>
>>48644625
you're still a fatass because you just walk. go on runs, lift weights, something atleast the slight bit intensive. also don't eat less just eat healther
>>
>>48648156
Don't be a little bitch about dieting, just fucking do it. I fucking guarantee you havent looked into calorie counting have you? Directly answer this question because you always ignore it tubbo. side note, vodka is 0 cal so get as trashed as you want. Shots only though, no mixers because those have calories. >>48648300
Excuses. Eat less and you will lose weight. >>48648371
Based, redpilled
>>
>>48648342
> Do you seriously believe you actually HAVE to eat fatty salty foods or you'll have a seizure?

YES
>>
File: 1486934377533[1].jpg (10 KB, 320x320)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
>>48648371
When he goes to his endo and he tells him he's normal, then he won't have anymore excuses.
>>
File: calories-in-vodka.png (49 KB, 373x415)
49 KB
49 KB PNG
>>48648383
>one shot of vodka is 0 calories

LMAO retard
>>
>>48648375
Bad advice, you literally need to eat less to lose weight. Fat gourmet chefs are a meme because good, healthy food will make you fat too. It's just harder to get fat off strawberries and broccoli than it is off french fries
>>
>>48648404
Fuck if this is true I've been handing out moderately shit advice to fatties for a good long time now. Oh well, I'll still gladly pay a few hundred calories to get wasted and I drink on an empty stomach so it works better anyway
>>
>>48648385
Is this not bait? I can't even imagine. It is against my beliefs to advise someone to kill themselves, but luckily even if I wanted to tell you that, you're doing it to yourself in a damn hurry anyway.
>>
>>48648442
Nah, vodka is like 100 cal per shot, but drunks can't not get fat if they also eat like a normal human being
>>
>>48648442
yes thats true stop doling out shit advice if you cant even type a google question into google. and thats just a plain shot of vodka not with the mixer

>>48648449
I really do feel like that. not seizure but headaches, tired, anxious, angry, moody, light headed, unhealthy. ive been getting less and less cravings
>>
>>48648435
>the whole post is bad advice
>tries to refute one part of the statement one way even though it can be perceived two ways

fatass OP needs to run and do more intensive working out. eating healthier (getting rid of soda replacing it with fruits and water, not having a burger every meal of the day but instead maybe as a treat and eating homemade chicken and rice instead) but still having a hearty healthier meal will make him feel full plus giving him the calories he needs to pull off working out intensively which will in turn burn fat and speed his metabolism up

keep being a retard tho
>>
>>48648528
you feel like that because you're a spineless blob of lipids and estrogen. I am telling you it is all your fatass brain getting mad that you won't feed it. Go to a doctor and ask him if you don't believe me
>>
>>48648528
My vodka advice may be bad, but at least I am not obese and too stupid to stop shoveling food into my gullet.
hahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahaha
>>
File: 1470051111335.png (150 KB, 609x519)
150 KB
150 KB PNG
>>48644625
>mfw 15 inch pizza
>extra cheese
>chocolate milkshake
>strawberry milkshake
>chicken in gravy with potatoes
>chicken wings
>whole pack of biscuits
>5 beers
>can't gain a single lb
Someone help me
>>
>>48648572
the more I exercise the less I feel like it
>>
File: image.png (92 KB, 1024x768)
92 KB
92 KB PNG
>>48648528
Hey asshole, shut the fuck up
>>
>>48648625
I mean good? Then stop bending your knee to your every fatty whim and chomping on something greasy every time you "totally neeeeed it my hands are shaking"
>>
>>48648674
im gonna try and get chicken patties and make a plain sandwich or a salad to cover those cravings. just had those same feelings and I ate a baked chicken breast and I feel better
>>
>>48648837
Skip rhe bread and the salad dressing for olive oil and balsamic vinegar. The patties have fatty breading too so just get chicken breast and only get chicken breast. I just made you lose 10 lbs in a month, grease ball
>>
>>48648837
Good steps anon, sorry I meanposted you a lot tonight but one more thing bud. You never said anything about counting your calories. Do you or do you not?
>>
>>48648867
Based and high-testosteroned.
>>
>>48648927
at first I didn't I thought fuck that I dont see any athletic person doing it but the more strict my dieting got and I still wasn't thin and athletic the more ive been doing it in my head and keeping track. im just slowly getting more and more strict with it I dont want to be a slave to calorie counting is the reason why I tried to stay away from it and just listen to my body
>>
>>48648947
Dude you need to get over that, anyone who takes the gym seriously has counted calories at some point in his life. You don't even need to do it forever, but you need to do it. I know this is all retarded fatbait and you probably just post shit like this to rile people up, but seriously download an app and type in all your food for a while. You will be so surprised. Counting in your head is obviously not good enough for you, and athletic people have already done it so much they just actually and genuinely can do it effectively in their heads. Lots of actual meatheads at the gym are big mealpreppers, they'll cook a week's meals on Sunday or whenever and freeze them portioned out so they know exactly how much they are eating. It doesn't make you a slave, it frees you from your morbid obesity. Remember that shit you said about your titties sitting on your stomach earlier? Does being called bitchtits make you feel bad? It should, and it fits right now, and those titties are chaining you down man. You dont have to tell anyone in real life you count your cals if it's so weird to you, but the way I lost 110 lbs was calorie counting and I started because I was at KFC with my friends and they both whipped out their phones and put in their meals quick before they started eating and I was like "holy shit, this is a socially acceptable option?" and eventually I started and I was blown the fuck away by what I was eating, you will be too. If you put it in an app you dont have to keep it in your head, where A you will forget and B if you have to focus on that all day then maybe you actually are a slave to it. just type it in your phone every time you eat something and then you'll have an actual record, you'll know for real.
>>
>>48648947
Your body is a lying sack of shit and if you doubt me just look down. Write your fucking calories down like they're your last prayers. Stop fucking up and get lean faggot
>>
>>48649031
thats the thing I dont want to be one of those calorie counting slaves. oh shit bro thats 800 calories I gotta do leg day Thursday brah I found this new meal plan thats only 300 calories brah. I lost weight before and me and my friend didn't count calories we just kinda slapped food out of our hands studied shit about food and dieting and we would walk fucking MILES I remember we had a school 3 miles away and we would walk it in the middle of a snow storm at night and walk back and we would just walk and walk and walk until we were just completely lost and we couldn't find the spot again until we could drive lol

I just see tons of people who dont have to count calories or be a slave to that shit they just light up weed enjoy life chill out play video games and enjoy meals and im just like fuck...ok this is 300 calories ill eat this later its only 150 calories ill get this drink instead of this one its only 25 calories ill bring water with me everywhere I have to walk 3 hours tomorrow and I cant eat this before bed and its like wtf

>>48649035
supposedly I lost weight I just cant believe im this fat im the kinda fat where I see chicks with this type of fat and im just like ewww thats gross
>>
>>48649074
Dude it isn't slavery, it's fucking reality. You big fat jabba the hutt motherfucker, are you the same dude I'm always meanposting at on these fat threads or what? If not, you're so similar to all the other sets of bitchtit dudes out there. What you're doing is not working, you need to know how much food you're fucking chowing down on you hog.
>>
>>48649035
>supposedly I lost weight I just cant believe im this fat im the kinda fat where I see chicks with this type of fat and im just like ewww thats gross
God alive anon, help me convince OP to calorie count, he is so delusional
>>
>>48649092
well I mean it is working its just going to take fucking forever plus I need to learn to live a healthy life passively so I dont just gain weight again it needs to become a passive thing for the long term effect

I had one friend in college and in between classes he would just walk and walk and walk for hours even in the hot sun and I couldn't keep up I was sweating and dying and that was when I was in shape. im gonna try and be like him and just walk infinite amounts plus diet
>>
>>48649113
You aren't listening, I counted calories for like 6 months and then I just fucking knew how to eat. You examine your gross pigshit diet and you learn how much food is reasonable and then you don't even need to log it anymore if you have any amount of brain in your head and self control, although I am not convinced you have either of those. You are fucking delusional man, your shit isn't working, your big swinging titties still pool on your big swinging stomach. Even just count your calories for a fucking week man, I promise you you have no fucking clue by "just doing it in your head"

answer this: how do you expect to LEARN to live a passive healthy lifestyle? You gonna teach yourself porky? Imagine trying to give anyone else weight loss advice, now you really think you can effectively do it for yourself? you'd make a hell of a personal trainer huh?
>>
>>48649143
me and my friend kinda studied it enough to be able to do it passively I think a big thing about is my I feel tired and shitty if I dont eat pizza or something greasy but im trying to break out of that with like I said eating chicken or something more filling and not just pure fruity and celery and shit

im gonna stock up on more healthy food and ill be logging my calories better and shit because I have nothing better to do now
>>
File: 1404407196389.png (79 KB, 679x589)
79 KB
79 KB PNG
>>48644625
The only way I'll believe you is if you livestream yourself eating a kilogram of raw broccoli every day for breakfast, while still eating your old diet. And, of course, weighing yourself on livestream every day. I'm obese myself but at least I can be honest when I say I am not taking the right actions to lose weight.

You would rather the whole of /r9k/ flame you than take issue with your own shitty way of living your life. After all, being a victim, you can justify your pathetic way of living your own life by handwaving criticism away claiming that people just don't understand you.

We don't care, hell, you could drop dead right now and we'd be rid of a shitty thread. Only you and whatever people can possibly care about you have to live with the impact of your health conditions on your life. If you choose to ignore our neutral or well meaning intentions it's only you that will suffer for them. Enjoy!
>>
>>48649172
Okay bitchtits, I'll see you tomorrow. Hey, answer me for real, do you make these threads often? Cause I come in and meanpost them every once in a while and it would be fun to have a little continuity between threads for both of us.
>>
>>48649216
I think i've only made this thread like a couple times spaced out I saw other fatbot threads with a similar theme and I kinda made it because I thought it was funny and relatable I just downloaded the fat wojack image today so I dont think its me

ill probably be in them/making them sometimes tho
>>
>>48649213
Based fatanon, I was also an obese for a long time. If you want out, just so you know, it is never too late. Counting your calories isn't a meme and does work. But if you're enjoying some hedonistic body-stuffing I can unironically understand that, personally it made me feel like shit about myself though and the main reason I didnt lose for a long time was I fell for the 40 year old woman meme of "losing weight is just SO HARD" so it's only fair that you know there's an actual path out and it isn't as hard as it sounds, the first few days are the only part that even actually sucks, after that it's just telling yourself "nah I dont need it" a lot, and you get better and better
>>
>>48644625
>eat less
>body still absorbs just as much nutrients, simply has less excess to shit out
>no weight loss
Makes sense to me.
>>
>>48649213
I went from 220-240 I never weighed myself just at a doctor to 190-200 but I still have a gut and mantits

I just dont feel like I look any different
>>
>>48649233
well I'll call you bitchtits and you'll know it's me, seriously good luck to you losing weight and for real you should get one of the apps, I lost 110 lbs and it made it so much easier to do. I havent even opened the app in literal years but it's an invaluable reference point when you're starting out. Don't get pigheaded and insist on doing it all on your own for no reason, you're only hurting yourself.
>>
>>48649271
Once you're really up there in weight levels of fat don't make your body look much different shapewise. If you really want to see it take progress pics with no shirt and you'll see yourself get smaller, but honestly that shit is all a meme, just count calories and keep losing until you can for sure tell, you'll know if you stick with it.
>>
>>48649074
>thats the thing I dont want to be one of those calorie counting slaves.
>im just like fuck...ok this is 300 calories ill eat this later its only 150 calories ill get this drink instead of this one its only 25 calories ill bring water with me everywhere I have to walk 3 hours tomorrow and I cant eat this before bed and its like wtf

you already are that anon

Do you actually want to lose weight? Then stop making excuses and work hard for it. Counting calories doesn't have to be difficult, what that anon was saying about putting it in the phone was a very good (and discreet) suggestion.

Protips: if you properly portion then you won't have to "sacrifice" meals.
You should be cutting down/out sugar, have fruit instead of brownies, eat vegetable pieces instead of chips for a snack.
You want to be eating nutritionally dense whole foods anon. The more you get out of a calorie, nutrient-wise the better. You've been eating slop for long enough to get you where you are, so it's alright to make a transition to healthier eating but you should make an effort instead of eating a whole KFC pot pie then going "lolwhups can't eat anything else the rest of the day"
Make an effort to learn to cook and make more meals at home--when you know everything going into your food you'll have a better go at processing it and maybe won't inhale it when you've spent this long making it.

>ill get this drink instead of this one
you should be drinking water and only water (maybe add some fruit pieces to it to impart flavor, and/or drink fruit pieces in sparkling water. NO FRUIT JUICE)

tl;dr if you want to stop making excuses then take control of your life and make a real effort driven commitment. Be aware of calories, portion sizes, what you're actually putting into your body...and make an effort to cook more meals.

This isn't difficult, especially once it's not new to you. Yes it's more effort than eating whatever the fuck you want but you clearly can't be trusted to do that.
>>
>>48649271
I don't remember what I was at my heaviest-- probably 240, maybe more-- and I eventually got down to 170 (at 6'), but even then I still had manboobies and a gut. They just don't go away, except maybe with liposuction. My horrid diet as a kid fucked me-- something about the fat cells growing to a particular size and staying that way, I think.
>>
>>48649310
I have pictures at me with low weight and its crazy how small my frame was and I have no manboobs I miss it... its an old picture

im bitchtits btw
>>
>>48649271
It's me again the guy who calls you bitchtits and tells you to calorie count. Just wanted to tell you my max was 279 lbs and I'm 166 as of about a week ago. The bitch tits (mine) are gone, I still have some loose skin but I go to the gym and lotion it and it's been getting better and better for a long time. Less than ideal, but at least my chest looks like a normal man's now, it's my stomach that has most of the loose skin left.
>>48649310
I dont know why I felt the need to tag you, but your reply is what made me reply just to show bitchtits theres hope even without lipo
>>
>>48649310
You're still fat, kid. You are just lazy and that fat cell theory is bullshit.
>>
>>48644625
>walks
there's your problem. cardio barely burns any calories, especially if you aren't even running
>>
>>48644671
Walking does work the heavier you are, but it becomes less effective the lighter you become. OP is obese so a long distance walk could at least make some kind of minor deficit.

The issue with using walking to lose weight is that people think a slow pace to clear your mind is the same thing as getting the right posture, maintaining a strong pace and speeding up to breakneck speed every few minutes.

>>48649252
I know counting calories works, I have a scale and I used to use an app to crunch the numbers every day. My only issue getting back on the wagon is mental. I need to improve in other areas before I can make a meaningful commitment to bettering my own body. Arguably I could do both and be better off, but with the high stress things baring down on my life I think I'd probably walk right off a bridge if I had to make too many changes at once.
>>
>>48649353
unironically based, 170 at 6 feet is the upper limit of a healthy weight range at best. Couple that with loose skin and you're still not going to look good, sorry
>>48649310
you need to lose more weight
>>
>>48648383
Alcohol is some of the most calorie dense foodstuffs you can drink anon, it's something like 7kcal/gram I think? Yeah straight vodka isn't going to have the empty kcals of soda or fruit juice added to it but that doesn't mean it's without energy. Alcohol is full of energy.

For reference, fat is 9kcal/gram, carbs and protein are 4kcal/gram.
>>
>>48649360
Personally man I felt like I had to start with myself before I could do anything else, whatever works but the longer you put it off the less gracefully your body will bounce back
>>
>>48644625
>it's an anon doesn't truly exercise episode
>it's another episode of anon complaining about being fat but doesn't take the proper steps to lose weight
jog you fucking fatass, walking is for 60+ year old's who need to move around so their muscles don't deteriorate faster
also don't go "a few miles", set a fucking goal and obtain it, start with 5 miles, you must jog/walk 5 miles everyday
>>
>>48649381
I'm practically guaranteed to have loose skin no matter what I do, hence why it's not an overwhelming priority right now. If I don't like the way I look after all the effort I can always break out the 12-gauge I planned to retire with. I'll be alright.
>>
>>48649394
idk anon, jogging can be REALLY tough on a fatty's knees. I maxed it out at 280 back in the day and I think better advice is to lift (burns more calories anyway) and count your calories
>>
>>48648622
Get a desk job with possibility of working from home. Gained almost 10 kg during last year and had to start limiting my calorie intake. (went from 65 to 75 kg with 185 cm height)
>>
>>48649360
unironically seek therapeutic help, working on your mental blocks will help you deal with your physical ones.

if you're in the us without insurance or cheap insurance then look up "free or reduced cost mental health care" I think they even have an application for it now desu it's ezpz
>>
>>48649394
Not OP but how do I jog? Gym class in school made me afraid to exercise in front of anyone and there are no secluded areas near me.
>>
>>48649444
trips checked

you can go out at odd hours of the night to either a gym or a public place (if it is safe to do so) or, if you're NEET, the middle of the day is best because everyone is at work and the people who aren't won't give a shit.

But really anon, saying this as someone with bad social anxiety/anxiety in general, people don't give a shit especially if you're in public. I wouldn't go to a gym but just walking around your town people will assume you're just trying to get somewhere.
>>
>>48649444
Either punk out and get a treadmill for your house, or better yet get over your gay fear and go outside and jog on the streets. Nobody except mean spirited fucktards think anything negative about fat joggers, and some people might literally yell encouragement from their cars. Or are you asking how to run without looking stupid, cause go ask youtube that.
>>
>>48649444
do you have any railroad tracks? I have some near my house and its a small town so its kinda like my own private nature trail kinda cool but there's so many rocks and bumps its kinda hard
>>
>>48649509
No railroad tracks unfortunately. I live in a large suburban sprawl. Tried going super late before but there were always normies out and about in addition to drunks and people who could potentially stab me.
>>
>>48649539
so just an endless amount of sidewalks and houses? hmm thats tricky there's nothing thats kinda blank like near a culdasac or something? its just all houses everywhere you go? thats kinda shitty maybe rough through it is there anything kinda blank like a half mile away that you can walk to and jog from there?
>>
>>48649539
Just go midday man, nobody cares, nobody is judging you. It sucks ASS at first because no matter how much a bunch of anons here tell you all this shit, you're gonna feel like everybodys watching you. But the more you actually make yourself get out there and do it the easier it will get and the more you'll start to see these other people genuinely couldn't give a fuck about you, they're wrapped up in their own stuff.
>>
File: 1537374444698.png (236 KB, 454x319)
236 KB
236 KB PNG
>do cardio every day
>diet
>don't lose any weight
>slowly fall into the trap that is bulimia

help
>>
>>48649614
You aren't dieting correctly, unironically count your calories. I used MyFitnessPal, any similar app will work. Seriously you'll be suprised how much you eat. Stop making yourself puke, it's going to give you gross teeth and rosacea
>>
>dieting and working out
>barely losing weight
>browsing /r9k/
>see /skeleton/ thread
>everyone complaining about how skinny they are

They'll never understand true suffering. The ones who say they eat as much as they can and remain skinny infuriate me the most.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.