[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: harold_be_strong.jpg (1.18 MB, 2963x4192)
1.18 MB
1.18 MB JPG
Got rejected by a girl at work I was kinda sorta friends with. Probably going to see her tomorrow.
What's the right move here? I'm planning on not saying a fucking word to her.
>>
>kill her lol
or you could just move on with life
>>
Dont ruin it by being a dick. That is very childish and lame to not talk to her cuz she doesn't want to get with you. Youre the one who made it weird anyway. And who knows, she might not be into the thought of getting close with someone now, but maybe you'll stick in her mind and she.may come around eventually knowing you're already interested in her. Just act like it didn't happen. If you act like she doesn't exist anymore it makes you look like you only wanted to "fuckzone" her.
>>
>>48646399
It was the way she did it, desu. She responded to an invitation to see a movie with "I'll see what I can do."
I played it off and said it was cool but I was seething.
>>
>>48646306
Be super super chill about it. If it comes up, acknowledge it but do not dwell on it, and continue as if you are totally fine. Act like nothing happened, proceed like normal, carry yourself like you have many other options.
Carry on.
>>
>>48646306

Fuck man, I am in a similar situation. We have been somewhat friends since she started to work in my company and many people know that I like her. Never had the balls to make a move because she has rejected other guys, she seems centered in her goals only.

What if I fuck up and she doesn't feel the same way, she is going to tell her friends which obviously will tell to the rest of my partners. Holy fuck.
>>
>>48646306
Kill yourself, you normalfag.
That'll show her.
>>
>>48648287
>being able to talk to a woman makes me a normie
>>
>>48646306
She's telling all of her friends, your friends, and your coworkers that you asked her out and she said no.
Enjoy hell.
>>
File: snake drinking.gif (1.78 MB, 270x188)
1.78 MB
1.78 MB GIF
>>48646306
Don't speak to her unless spoken to. That said do not act in a rude manner, keep it professional. You already broke the rule not to shit where you eat.
>>48646399
If she rejects you once she's in no way worth it and will never pair bond with you, this is basic biology. Don't be a fool.
>>48646435
Forget her, use your anger and hate to better yourself. A good strategy is to look introspectively at yourself and pick one thing which will make you better than you were before.
Unless you're making $50,000+ the thought of acquiring a girlfriend shouldn't cross your mind. Stick with 2d until then.
>>
File: 1539175703092.gif (17 KB, 220x220)
17 KB
17 KB GIF
>>48646306
>>48648165
You have to take risks to get a gf anons. if she doesn't want to be friends with you after she rejects you she doesn't deserve to be your friend.
gl ascending to normiehood
>>
>>48648648
This is why asking out women gets risky and humiliating. Anons talking about " just act like it never happened " are trying to make you delusional, OP. You're co workers won't let it down and talk shit about you. It will distract you.
>>
Because of this >>48648648
You need to act like >>48646399
Otherwise, it might end with her telling everyone how a dick you are. Be the better peron anon, it will pay off.
>>
>>48649748
>Be the better peron anon, it will pay off.

When people are already making fun of you, no one cares of you "being the better " just act totally indifferent to it and make sure you stand up for yourself if someone gives you bullshit
>>
File: 1530511503784.png (91 KB, 400x333)
91 KB
91 KB PNG
>>48648668
genuinely good advice desu

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.