[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 1538080977919.jpg (499 KB, 2068x1750)
499 KB
499 KB JPG
What qualities do you like in a woman?
>>
Mostly a nice looking face, warm personality of course and a healthy body. So not fat or skelly
>>
>>48648100
A vagina and breasts. That is pretty much it.
>>
>>48648100
can make eye contact withme and not be repulsed.
>>
>>48648100
My peniz XDDDD
>>
in order of importance, if I'm looking for an actual gf
>above the age of 18
>is not a single mother
>not being a slut / thot (says "daddy," is CLEARLY looking for a Chad, hangs out with their girl friends at the bar, etc.)
>is capable of having a job, or making money at all
>has talent in something, besides looking attractive
>dominant (in bed, specifically.)
>height above 5'3, taller than me is an EXTREME boost in gf preference but not required by any means
because of my desires for these qualities, I am a cerified and proud volcel
>>
>>48648465
>height above 5'3, taller than me is an EXTREME boost in gf preference but not required by any means
Its like we were separated at birth. Except I absolutely will not date a girl shorter than me or close to my height.
>>
>White
>Atleast a 5/10
Idk why it feels like this is too much to ask for.
>>
>>48648100
>dresses in a feminine manner
>cute
>thin
>small tits
>dark hair
>narrow shoulders
>wide hips
>cute feet
>isn't going to be a pain in the ass
>lady in the streets, dirty slut in the sheets

>>48648465
>he doesn't like hearing a girl whisper "cum inside me daddy" when fucking her
You're a faggot, it must me bust hella quick.
>>
>>48648583
Probably because you know what you have to offer doesn't allow you to obtain what you want.
>>
Loyal
Traditional
Cute to me
Has hobbies (drawing etc) and a personality

So all in all not much hope
>>
About 6 cm shorter then me, cute face

I want no fucking midget gf
>>
>>48648408
If they give me respect, I give them. Being a cashier has basically turned me into an incel though, I really should quit
>>
>>48648686
When I was a cashier I got hit on regularly, why would it turn you into an incel?
>>
>>48648705
I'm paranoid and even though I've been there 2 years I always get spooked that the customer thinks I'm wierd, and that in itself has more now than ever likely been what gets them wierded out and causes a negative feedback loop of wierd looks from girls (guys too). I actually got hit on a few times, but I'm a mess and dont understand how someone could like me and get annoyed
>>
>>48648752
Well at least you recognise the problem. What are you going to do to fix it?
>>
>>48648795
I'm trying to get in shape and get new hobbies til I can finally be satisfied with whatever expectations I have for myself. I'd like to not do cashier for the time being though sincd it's driving me mad haha, but the benefits are pretty good. I'll prolly quit after I make use of time off for a long solo europe trip
>>
>>48648617
guy who you called a faggot here, fuckin fight me dude
i want a gf instead of a masturbation hand, what's the point of having a mindless and therefore useless being that bends to your will for a "gf?"
>>
>>48648879
>having a girlfriend means she can't call you daddy while fucking her
Whatever you say faggot. What are your lifts?
>>
I want a woman that'll shoot me in the head with my gun
>>
>>48648100
>Pretty or cute
>Loyal
>Huge tits
>Small Waist-to-hip ratio
>>
File: 1527723659745.jpg (31 KB, 603x585)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
>>48648100
>in a woman
My penis.

>that isn't a quality
My good'n hard penis.
>>
>>48648983
Do you sometimes lay in bed at night lamenting the fact that it'll never happen for you?

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.