[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 1534715715644.png (325 KB, 1450x744)
325 KB
325 KB PNG
>another day, another dollar
How are you doing fellow wagies?
>>
I'm a studentcuck now. I'll be a wagie by the end of the year though since that's when I'll have my meme degree. Not looking forward to it.
>>
File: images(2).jpg (9 KB, 216x233)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
>>48648268
>tfw poor
>tfw forced to wagecuck parallel to my meme degree studies because I'm fucking broke and parents threatened to kick me out if I dont get a job
Kill me
>>
File: 1504149239779.gif (280 KB, 400x388)
280 KB
280 KB GIF
>tfw quit wagie life to go to uni
don't do it bros. retail was much better than struggling to get a meme degree.
>>
>>48648305
Yeah a wagied through most of mine too. It's helps that my mom is poor as fuck though and neither of my parents graduated college so I get my tuition paid by the gubment
>>
I recently got another job,since my mom is planing to sell the house sometime next year. However I haven't started yet,and everyday I go in to my current job is fucking misery...
>>
>>48648308
I worked part time at walmart and honestly besides having to occasionally help checkout it was a comfy job. Not much was ever expected of you. Once I have my meme degree I'm probably gonna try to go back to retail and get a salaried management job.
>>
>>48648341
I regret even going to uni. Even if I get some office gov job after this retail seems more enjoyable. Worked at a small local store for two years. Was very nice, only regret was I never made friends with co workers.
>>
>>48648399
Yeah I kinda of regret college too. I got along really well with some of my coworkers but we never kept in touch because I don't use social media lel
>>
>>48648474
Most of mine were older but a couple were mid 20s. I was 18- 19. Don't use kikebook either.
>>
File: 1456438575581.png (307 KB, 427x559)
307 KB
307 KB PNG
>>48648255
>go to therepy because thoughts are getting more suicidal / violent
>try to convence me to go to the lonie bin
>walk out because fuck that noise
>mfw the world really is a dangerous place
>>
Im currently a neet at the moment but plan on continuing being a plumber when I finish my move. Moving in with my literally only friend so I know that will make my life a lot less miserable

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.