[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 1460638420686.jpg (44 KB, 307x307)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
> Get drunk last night
>Mention how I sick of never having a GF and how I will die alone.
>Mates GF says you don't deserve companionship.
>I had to fight the urge not strangle her and just snarled yes I I know people don't deserve affection but why the fuck should I contribute to society when I will never be loved all the while my tax dollar go to programs that goes to spoiled entitled whores that enables them to sleep around only the top percent of men with no consequences?! Give me my tax dollars back.

I honestly wanted to fucking attack her
>>
name 1(one) such government program.
volcel retard.

t.virgin that's not braindead
>>
Instead of violently attacking someone, why not just not fucking hang around them? (especially when you're drunk and vulnerable)
>>
Women dont understand. They experience true forced loneliness.

And you do deserve to feel love. Everyone does
>>
>>48648473
>why the fuck should I contribute to society when I will never be loved
That's what i feel on a daily basis. Why should i contribute to something that is killing me and why do only deserve to be loved if i create material wealth? Isn't love supposed to be classless and not dictated by money?
I'm surely not keeping this broken system with this broken people, alive
>>
>>48648473
At least when I rage drunkenly in public, I rage about affirmative action and niggers.
>>
If your "mates" gf said this and your friend (mate/male companion) said fuck all then they are both shit. And his silence was a nod. I would feel very angry too. Ditch 'em and pick you self respect off the dusty cunt stained floor
>>
>>48648517
Her BF my friend consoled me, he literally more or less said fuck off with that shit he is honestly isn't a horrible person at his core he just incredibly lonely due to his luck in life.
>>
>>48648560
This. Why associate with people who lack empathy. No reason to
>>
>>48648473
>Many of these normies constantly repeat the same shit "you arent entitled to a gf, I dont have to date you"
>but these same people seem to think everybody should give them handounts, whether its a free ride through college, affirmative action, women asking for equal pay (which is already a thing)
This is the mentality of people in the world, everybody wants people to give shit to them but when somebody worse of then them asks for shit they say they arent entitled to anything, thats the nature of humans. Also, Deserve != entitled - you can be deserving of something but not entitled to it. So she is wrong
>>
If you are not willing to stick up for yourself, then you don't deserve companionship, for how can you stick up for your companion? You don't have to lash out in violence, but you can at least call someone out for speaking bullshit.
>>
>>48648597
Normies are disingenuous as fuck about this.
>>
>>48648535
This they will never understand or have to put up the effort a man has to.
>>
>>48648603
I did call out the whore and was willing to fight the bf if needed.
>>
your friends don't respect you and think you are low value, drop them imediatley it is better to be alone than around people who don't respect you

before you make new friends develop some self-control, don't say/do cringey shit and people will be less likely to treat you as a pathetic loser
>>
>>48648548
Based and redpilled. There is nothing more kino than downing a crate of beer and ranting about the jews and their lies to complete normies.
>>
You best not be driving on roads or going to school that were subsidized with taxpayer money just because you're too low iq to land a girl and thus think society is a waste of time and money, kiddo.
>>
>>48648473
What did they respond with?
I have the same thought every day when I'm wageslaving, especially if one of my coworkers wives/gfs calls them near me.
>>
>>48648639
>develop some self-control
Said hey I feel lonely, it sucks being a 29 year virgin.
>Western whore being the spoilt entitled shit she is tries to vilify me.
>I call her out on her shit, because drunk and sick of the left in general
You're a sperg.
>>
File: 1539279501369.jpg (94 KB, 960x599)
94 KB
94 KB JPG
>>48648473
Instead of using witty banter and destroy her, you sperged. Good job Anon, now she won't suck your peepee after being so assblasted she'd submit to you.
>>
>>48648653
Some of which is mine you uck.
>I gain nothing from western women by the majority being whores
>I gain nothing from raising said bastard spawn of said whores.
>I gain nothing from politicians importing hordes of shitskins from Africa, the ME and Indian subcontinent.
>On my tax dollars.
>>
>>48648679
>>48648707
>Said hey I feel lonely, it sucks being a 29 year virgin.
if you reveal your weaknesses to others, they will use them against you

also you need to develop some self-awareness, stop being so butthurt at others and solve your own problems
>>
>>48648707
Yes, it's a real shame you can't pick and choose exactly where your money goes. As it stands, guess we all have to suck it up and deal because the good of living in a developed country that taxes its citizens easily outweighs the living in some hut made of sticks and dirt in some rape and aids-infested tribe in Africa.

Jesus man. Yeah she was a cunt to you, but you're being fucking retarded.
>>
>>48648473
>you don't deserve companionship
What district will be blessed with a school shooting this week?
>>
>>48648640
this has become me the past year and a half to be completely fucking honest with you

Thankfully Im somewhat intimidating looking and most NPC normies are pussies
>>
File: implying.jpg (16 KB, 380x288)
16 KB
16 KB JPG
>>48648492
>name 1(one) such government program.
Planned Parenthood.
>implying you didn't post this trash reply and immediately hide the thread
>>
>>48648614
Well heres the funny thing, would you rather be a minority/women or an upperclass white guy whos single. Assuming these people are actually categorically worse off than us, they are only hurting themselves by pushing this "you are not entitled to anything" narrative. They have more to lose from it
>>
>>48648473
You seem to have misunderstood what she meant. It's not that people in general don't deserve companionship, she specifically meant you yourself don't deserve it.
>>
>>48648473
>t. Absolute incel
>>
>>48648473
Go eat shit mutt. You unfuckble loser.
>>
>>48648748
>solve your own problems
Western women only goes for the minority of men back when my dad was age was far more equal in pickings kike bullshit has ruined this.
>>
>>48648813
>Go eat shit mutt. You unfuckble loser.
Some time later why do beta male shootings/stabbing happen?!
To CIA/Asio/ whatever kike puppet reading this. This a joke calling him out on normie double standards nothing more.
>>
>>48648687
I told her like it is.
>>
And this, kids, is why you must never join the incel cult. Look at what it did to OP.
>>
>Complain about not having a gf and never getting one
>Basically complaining about your own flaws
>Somehow this makes you entitled shit that doesnt deserve love
Sounds like a fucking horrible person.
>>
>>48648784
Considering new r9k I imagine this is the case.
>>
>>48648473
But you didn't cause you have self-control
That's good
>>
>>Mates GF says you don't deserve companionship.
And what did your "mate" say? Did he allow that whore to talk to you like that? Is he really your "mate"?
>get drunk
Of course you're a stupid piece of shit junkie and all your friends bound to be trash as well.
>>
>>48650171
>And what did your "mate" say? Did he allow that whore to talk to you like that? Is he really your "mate"?
See earlier bits of the thread he called her out.
>>
File: 1525346667816s.jpg (7 KB, 185x250)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
>>48648473
Drop that mate, he don't defended you, therefore he don't values you enough and think of you as of low value. Normies allways keep low value friend in their circle, so everyone can pour jokes on that fella and it's morale boost, because more valuable mates in group don't desperately try not to be lowest in the group because they have one, you.

I've been there and trust me, it is not good.
>>
the whore sounds like she deserves it, in all honesty
>>
>>48648582
remember that he's just like you, and he doesn't want to go back to being alone.
so cut him slack when he gets pussywhipped
>>
>>48648784
>this funds her lifrstyle to attract chads with her stretchmarks and loose vag
try harder.
>>
>>48650536
If you see OP's replies in the thread, his friend did stick up for him and went against his gfs bullshit.
>>
>>48650893
We got no full storry, but if gf of your buddy dislikes you, she will make him ditch you or make sure that everytime you hang out you will have a misserable time.
>>
>>48650941
true, best thing to do is to hang out with him without her.

she'll be a woman and get pissed because he's not spending his attention on her and instead on his mate.
>>
>>48648640
I go on philosemitic rants when I drink.

I start listing off popular songs that were written by Jews (including many beloved Chridtmas songs) and how their average IQ of 115 means at the upper extremes of IQ they can constitute a majority, for example if you do the math based on bell curve averages and population sizes in the US, you can deduce the ethnic composition of a given IQ range. If you do this for Jewish Americans you'll find that they're either a slight majority or slightly under a majority of Americans with an IQ of 160 or higher despite being only 2% of the population. By the way, care to guess the ethnoreligious background of the person who graduated with the highest GPA in the history of Harvard? You guessed it, he was Jewish.
>>
File: 1532661012470.jpg (31 KB, 250x250)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
>>48648766
>>48648798
>>48648813
>>48649616
>>48650171

why do people make these kind of posts, im genuinely curious. is it out of bitterness
>>
>>48651649
>Chridtmas

*christmas
>>
Hang that roastie cunt next time you see her.
>>
>>48650171
>getting drunk = junkie
You must be 18+ in order to browse this board
>>
>>48648548
>>48648640
>At least when I rage drunkenly in public, I rage about affirmative action and niggers.
>There is nothing more kino than downing a crate of beer and ranting about the jews and their lies to complete normies.
Literally last month's work function.
Open bar thanks to the hospital society. Not even halfway through the night and I was tossing back glassfuls of vodka while expounding on the benefits of ethnonationalism.
Now have a serious crush on the 10/10 Iranian qt who joined me in lengthy diatribes about the US/Zionist agenda in the middle east and staged attacks in Syria.
Seriously. 10/10. Need to work up the courage to ask her out.
>>
>>48648473
Then don't contribute to society?
You do realize planned parenthood prolly costs you fractions of a cent per year right? Like if ya want your money back from that government shitstem go get some of their free condoms. Also anon whats your special reason for not being able to find someone who likes you that totally isn't your entitled kid like attitude.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.