[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: women.png (746 KB, 640x631)
746 KB
746 KB PNG
My ancestors (who are basically copies of me) were able to reproduce just fine for thousands of years. Someone obviously found our ancestors attractive or else we wouldn't exist right now. Modern women have decided that we are genetically inferior and no longer worthy of reproduction. God I wish I could go back to the past. Atheism is on the rise and the average IQ is going down because women are reproducing with the wrong kind of man.
>>
>>49179565
Life was utter trash on the olden days that getting married to whoever was closest to you was economically beneficial
>>
>>49179581

My ancestors were able to get laid and have families and had God in their lives. I would gladly give up my smartphone and running water to have that.
>>
>>49179682
pfft
>would rather toil in the fields all day for some Lord and die at 35 from cholera just so he can fulfill a carnal desire
Weak faggot
>>
>>49179565
>the average IQ is going down because women are reproducing with the wrong kind of man.

Nope. It's mostly because since 1960's western coutries allowed mass immigration of nonwhites
>>
>>49179720

>IQ is going up. The best people are having all the kids. You're just mad because Darwinism didn't choose you.
>>
>>49179581
>Life was utter trash on the olden days
>>49179719
>would rather toil in the fields all day for some Lord and die at 35 from cholera

The average wageslave works more than a medieval peasant. They never worked when it was dark and rarely worked during a non farming season.
>>
Getting laid nowadays is easier than ever with how loose women are. If you can't get sex, then it's for the best: idiots who can't even convince easy women to fuck them are better off getting bred out of the gene pool.
>>
>>49179565
Before the days of the internet and dating sites/apps like tinder women actually had realistic expectations and standards.

Now if they hop online and see that there's a Chad within 100 miles of them who's willing to fuck her she becomes unwilling to settle for anything less.
>>
>>49179734
And what did Darwin say about sub saharan Africans?
>>
File: NPC.jpg (4 KB, 220x230)
4 KB
4 KB JPG
>>49179779

>Every single man has the potential to find at least one woman if he tries hard enough, works on his appearance and personality, and lowers his standards.
>>
>>49179779

>Getting laid is easy

why is this being posted on r9k? that's like going to a cancer treatment center and telling everyone "not having cancer is easy".
>>
>>49179779
Getting laid does not equal having a chance to reproduce.

Loose women just end up cheating on you which results in another broken marriage and having another man take care of your child.
>>
>>49179779

>if you can't get laid you're an idiot

My ancestors (who are basically clones of me) were able to get laid just fine. I'm not the problem, this poisoned modern world is the problem.
>>
>>49179885
It's the fact that people are not married or in serious relationship so they can have sex with more people than they used to.

It will get even worse in the future once open relationships become a more common thing.
>>
>>49179885
So you're an inferior version of your ancestor, got it. I'm sure their descendants who were actually successful in life are passing down their genes, as nature intended. Sorry that you're the fuckup.
>>
>>49179812
I'm sure he marveled at the novelty of monkeys
>>
File: RobotNPC.jpg (9 KB, 220x230)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
>women bad
>people stupid
>atheism stupid
>grrrr chad
>>
>>49180160
>i'm a fully conscious and original human being because i use memes just like everybody else
>>
>>49179834
Truth triggers incels. It is easier than ever to get laid. If you can't manage it, it is 100% your fault. And it's not due to things you can't change, but you choosing to be a failure.
>>
>>49179885
>Nothing is my fault hurr evil society durr stupid women ooga booga chad
Everything that needs to be known about incels right there.
>>
>>49180081

No im pretty sure this world is the problem, not me.
>>
File: RobotBrainlet.jpg (9 KB, 220x230)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
>>49180183
>I no know what "conscious" mean
>mean man not original human bean
>only I can use shitty meme
>my brain hurt and I scared
>must be woman's fault
>fuck society
>>
>>49180184
>It is easier than ever to get laid
Have any proof of this? Or is it the usual bs?
Sexual promiscuity makes getting sex for average and above average males easier. But not for those who are below average.
>inb4 he posts some rich uggo with a hot woman
>>
Im unbreadable
there goes my jeans
>>
File: 1518194492483.jpg (1.16 MB, 1957x1296)
1.16 MB
1.16 MB JPG
>>49179565
>Modern women have decided that we are genetically inferior and no longer worthy of reproduction. God I wish I could go back to the past. Atheism is on the rise and the average IQ is going down because women are reproducing with the wrong kind of man.
Artificial wombs could reverse this trend. It will soon no longer be necessary to use women to reproduce, which will make it far easier for autists to breed. CRISPR, embryo selection, and increased cranial capacity could further increase IQs. Women are destined to go the way of the horse.
>>
>>49180272
No i don't use memes, because i don't follow trends
Sorry if i triggered you
>>
>>49180259
>Sexual promiscuity makes getting sex for average and above average males easier
It makes getting laid easier for everybody, because it lowers standards and reduces hangups across the board.
>But those who are below average
Now have a better chance at getting laid because women won't have to worry about becoming social outcasts if they fuck them and don't get married/start dating afterwards.
>inb4 he posts some rich uggo with a hot woman
Rich uggos were bagging hot women since ancient times.
>>
>>49180304
>i don't use memes
>"triggered"
Brainlet.
>>
>>49180293
Do you have any proofs to the contrary? It is an undeniable fact that getting laid is easier than ever. Due to tinder and online dating and easier transport options etc. If you claim you cannot get laid, you are a pathetic liar. You are just not trying.
>>
>>49179565
Plenty of lonely uncles and grand uncles who never reproduced
>>
>My ancestors (who are basically copies of me)
L E L
Are you parents or grandparents as shitty as you? I doubt it. Also IQ has been trending upward since IQ tests were first conceived (accounting for the fact that the values are constantly adjusted so that 100 is average).
>>
>>49180355
>because it lowers standards
It lowers male standards, but not the female standards.
>>
>>49180366
>(of a response) caused by particular action, process, or situation.
>(of a mechanism) activated by a trigger.
It was used before the anti-sjw started to use it.
>>
>>49180393
???
Tinder where 80% of women find attractive only 20% of men?
Are you serious?
>>
>>49180402
>but not the female standards
Yes, it does. Back in the day, fucking dudes was a much bigger deal because (unless their profession was as a whore) they'd have to marry them afterwards to not be an outcast in society. Not to mention that birth control wasn't really a thing, which means they had to pick people they'd fuck more carefully.

Nowadays, with easily available birth control and the social acceptance of casual sex, women are much more willing to fuck. Short, fat, ugly and poor? "Oh well, he made me laugh, and it's not like I'm going steady with the guy. Why not?"
>>
>>49180399
It is interesting how normie and leftist tend to become genocidal social darwinist when they talk about incels.
Lmao kill anybody who insults muh ladies
Would you have the same attitude for people who are on a wheelchair or have some genetic mental or physical illness?
>>
>>49179885
people back then werent social autists
>>
File: 1425771419679.jpg (64 KB, 499x499)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
>>49180478
Not him but as leftist if I was ever given any serious power over others I would make Stalin seem like softie.
>>
>>49180424
You connecting "triggered" to its use in regards to SJWs means that you do follow trends.
>>
File: tfw.jpg (109 KB, 484x593)
109 KB
109 KB JPG
Y'all honestly believe being a virgin was shameful or even unusual before like 50 years ago?
>>
>>49180430
People will say that's fake/not true/not real or whatever. Getting matched on Tinder isn't even hard, what's really hard is keeping a woman's attention. You basically have to dive her and immediately offer her food, booze and company before the other 50 gorgeous men she matched with do.
>>
>>49180478
Incels deserve to get shot not because they insult women on the internet or whatever. I don't care about that, I don't think anyone cares about that really. but because they continuously try to bring down everyone around them. It's crab bucket mentality. Telling others to give up and kill themselves. if they actually suffered should be the ones to know its bad and try not to make it worse for others. you dont see cancer patients shooting up schools and telling others to kill themselves

also they are painfully autistic to a point where they are annoying to everyone else around them.
>>
>>49180478
>genocidal social darwinist
>Lmao kill anybody who insults muh ladies
Did you reply to the wrong post?
>>
>>49180450
Back in the day they didn't have the ability to choose, and were less selective on looks due to the fact that they needed economical support.
> Short, fat, ugly and poor?
And yet they tell you to not contact them if you are less than 6', 6'', 6 figures.
Weird
>>
>>49180559
Has anyone actually told you that, or are you assuming what would hypothetically happen based on Facebook screencaps?
>>
>>49180559
Those standards aren't real. Women just put them there as a shit test to see how much you're willing to try. The issue to me is that it's not WORTH trying. Oh, great, I spent money and emotional effort in getting into bed with some chick who has had probably a mile of cock in her. Awesome. Now we'll never talk again, but at least I had fun for 5 minutes and barely felt anything thanks to the condom. Every time I go on a date with a girl it feels like I am just one of dozens of dancing monkeys she has at her disposal, and if I fail to impress, she can swipe right on a hundred men desperate to lick her ravaged cunt.
>>
>>49180545
>>painfully autistic
an illness that you are born with
Why don't you just kill autistic children so they don't become incels?
>>shooting up schools and telling others to kill themselves
>One black guys kills some people, lets kill all blacks
How are you different from poltards again?
>>
>>49180402
That makes no sense. Why do you think it's different for men and women?
>>
>>49180614
Have you ever used dating sites or apps?
>>
>>49180430
Use your brain, moron. Even if that were true which it is obviously not, it would mean that 1 in 5 women will find you attractive, since all girls have different tastes. You could get laid easily if you tried tinder. You just lie about it like all incels.
>>
>>49180559
You are clearly an expert on how things were "back in the day". Did you live 100 years ago to see it yourself? Have you written a PhD thesis on this subject?
>>
>>49180670
Yes, that's how I know how easy it is to get laid these days. Much easier than before.
>>
>>49180671
>Even if that were true which it is obviously not, it would mean that 1 in 5 women will find you attractive
This isn't how it works, genius.
>>
>>49180626
One does not choose to be black, and being black does not mean being a shooter. One chooses to become an incel, and being an incel means being a shooter.
>>
>>49180671
Heh, no it means that 80% of women go for the top 20% of men.
AND THE REST OF THE 80% OF MEN GO FOR THE BOTTOM 20% OF WOMEN
>>
>>49180705
Logic is not your strong suit clearly.
>>
File: 1440345990834.jpg (48 KB, 406x341)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
>>49180626
We do it for the greater collective good of all. Also we lack concept of morality. Our politics are based on inclusion and not exclusion primarily.
>>
>>49180704
Are you below average in height, and have a congenital facial deformity?
>>
>>49180704
This simply isn't true. Your average male gets 1 match on Tinder per 100 swipes right. That's average. You can post the profile of some gorgeous male model getting 10,000 matches but that's not how it works for the majority of men, who are simply unattractive by female standards. Everyone who counters this argument says "WELL I GET HEAPS OF MATCHES" and is eventually forced to admit that they are about 6'2" with a gorgeous face and a lot of money to spend.

>>49180718
>One chooses to be ugly
>One chooses to be autistic
>One chooses to be stupid
Is this trolling?
>>
>>49180721
Incels always rant about some mysterious top 20% of men. What is it? How do you define it? How do you know if a man is in the top 20% or top 10% or whatever? Are you talking about income or what? How do you measure it?
>>
>>49179565
Your ancestors lived in a society where, as a man, you just had to be a good provider to find a woman.

Also just because your ancestors are attractive it doesn't mean you are. DNA doesn't work that way.
>>
>>49180744
Post an actual credible source for that 1 out of 100 claim. Can't? Well that's because you are pulling that out of your ass.
>>
>>49180744
Incels choose to be angry violent basement-dwelling NEETs.
>>
>>49180745
The top 20% is nebulous but it typically means the men that would be rated an 8/10 or higher in attractiveness based solely on looks. I know you're smirking confidently and thinking "gotcha" with your half-assed comments, but please don't. It's embarrassing for all of us.

>>49180728
>Women only find a minority of men attractive
>That means a woman is bound to find you attractive
This doesn't make any sense in the slightest. That's not how the numbers work.
>>
>>49180644
Because men have high sex drive which makes them more likelly to fuck anything
Meanwhile women have low sex drive which makes them more selective
>>
>>49180559
>Back in the day they didn't have the ability to choose, and were less selective on looks due to the fact that they needed economical support.
Then why rule out rich uggos? Being rich as fuck will almost always be more important than your looks when it comes to finding rich trophy wives. Removing the money factor, women in these days are much more willing to fuck guys below their standard because (with birth control) a one night stand won't tie a woman down.
>And yet they tell you to not contact them if you are less than 6', 6'', 6 figures
Using tinder as a standard makes your inexperience a lot more understandable.
>>
>>49180741
Yes, no. Probably like you. You don't have a face deformity.
>>
>>49180744
who cares about tinder
tinder is for good looking men
or men with a strong identity of at least sense
>>
>>49180745
Top 20%, in terms of height, looks and money
>>
>>49180771
>People choose to be rejected, ugly, autistic, and sad
This is called victim blaming, you absolute sociopath. You don't blame a man missing a leg for not using the stairs.
>Hurr you have to choose to be rejected!
No you fucking well don't. You can't choose to be attractive or charismatic if your entire childhood is spent being belittled and outcast due to something outside of your control. Fucking hell, why does this need to be explained now? Only a couple of years ago everyone was totally okay with the idea that we can't control our upbringing and status in life fully, why is it controversial now?
>>
>>49180776
How do you objectively rate a guy as 8/10? Show a guy to one girl and she will say he is a 9. Show the same guy to another girl and she will say he is a 5.
>>
>>49180744
Most of your social conditions could be fixed with self-improvement, whether that comes from yourself or your friendly re-education camp commissar is irrelevant for me.
>>
>>49180777
This is why you are a virgin. Women are horny and love sex. Once you understand this you are on your way to being cured of inceldom.
>>
>>49180804
>victim blaming
cry about it on tumblr you utter autist. why do people think 4chan is a safe space?
also
>unironically playing a victim when you tell people to kill themselves and give up
yeah, autist with zero self awareness
>>
>>49180798
At least 70% of my friends have lost their virginity before graduating high school. Most of them didn't fit the bill.
>>
>>49179565
Our ancestors produced every other loser too
>>
>>49180798
That is the most retarded thing I have ever read. Top 20% in height? Meaning all men over 6'2" get laid and none of the shorter ones? Top 20% in looks? How do you measure that objectively? Top 20% in money? How do you know that based on a tinder profile?

I hope you are not actually this stupid and are just playing obtuse.
>>
>>49180805
Wrong. Women universally prefer larger, more masculine males according to studies. Men have much, much more varied tastes than women.

>>49180808
>Self-improvement
Nebulous, non-term. What is "self-improvement"? Reading a lot? Working out? Somehow just "getting over" mental illness?

>>49180828
I'm not an incel, and I'm not telling people to give up. You're just making shitty arguments about absolute retarded garbage and it's fucking awful. The hardest pill to swallow for the monstrous normalfag is that there is no "just world" to fall back on. Bad things happen to people that they cannot control, and if enough bad things happen to someone then they can very easily enter a pit they cannot escape. Shit, I'd argue you cunts telling lonely, angry men who have been rejected by society to just "man the fuck up" or whatever when they have never had a positive male role model or recognition from their peers is what is causing them to lash out, and you refuse to take responsibility.

Christ, you "people" disgust me.
>>
>>49180804
This is called lying. You were literally told that you being an angry shut-in NEET is your own choice. And you reply by saying hurrdurr muh genetics.
>>
>>49180862
>Women universally prefer larger, more masculine males according to studies.
Let's see those studies.
>>
>>49180832
If you are above average, women go for you
If you are average you can get women with some effort
If you are below average women will hate you for even trying to talk to them
Your friends are average, you know like the majority of the population
>>
>>49180890
If you are below average then go for below average women. Don't go for 10/10 stacies.
>>
>>49180881
>being an angry shut-in NEET is your own choice.
Meet little Billy! Billy's mother got a divorce (like most women do) when he was just a wee lad! Billy's mother fucked a lot of men, and they were always coming and going, so Billy never had a positive male role model. Billy got bullied at school due to lacking confidence thanks to this, and never developed proper social skills or coping mechanisms. Billy was forced to sit on the sidelines while his peers experienced life, never properly developing into adulthood, resulting in extremely arrested development. As a result, Billy is a shut-in NEET with no life experience and a stunted mindset.

Everything that happened to Billy is his own fault. Fuck Billy, he deserves death. Fuck him. What a cunt.
>>
>>49180904
yeah dude you are the first person on the planet who grew up without a dad. its not like people were born during wars and nearly starved to death and still managed to grow up
bo-hoo
>>
>>49180890
Yeah, they are.
Pretending that 80% of men are basement dwelling virgins who cannot see pussy is silly. Adult virgins (25+) are a small portion of the population, and the percentage is similar for both men and women.
>>
your IQ must be very low if you can't move past the biological tendency.
either that or you don't discipline yourself, you don't have the mental fortitude for either.
>>
>>49180889
There was a study where women were shown progressively larger/more masculine abstract 3D models and asked to rate their attractiveness, and they universally ranked the biggest ones (height, musculature, penis size) the most attractive. I wish I had saved the study now. I just didn't think I'd ever be in a position where I was actually defending incels. Empathy is a hell of a drug.

>>49180928
That isn't about me specifically, you mongoloid faggot. The whole point is that you are blaming young men growing up in a time period that has rejected them for their own fucked up lives that they can't control. I am starting to think maybe you people deserve mass shootings if this is how you feel.
>>
>>49180946
I'm not gonna feel sorry for some utter autist who has born in a 1st world country and has time to shitpost on chan jesus christ
>>
>>49180954
>I'm not gonna feel sorry for people with miserable lives because they have creature comforts
Okay, sociopath. Go jerk off to some tranny porn or stab a kitten or whatever it is you creatures do.
>>
>>49180862
Striving towards goals and organizing your life so that you don`t feel so alienated and worthless all the time. Capitalist society functions on basis of alienation and atomization of the individual to the point where you loose all meaningful identity that you might otherwise have.
>>
>>49180852
No point in talking if you misinterpret everything
Looks are objective, this is why all male models look very similar, they all have same height, frame (shoulders), facial features.
>Meaning all men over 6'2" get laid and none of the shorter ones?
As i said before, if you are above average women will chase you
If you are average you can get women if you use some effort
IF you are below average in everything (height, looks, money) it is very difficult, not impossible, same as winning the lottery.
>>
>>49180958
Only sociopaths are incels. they switch between telling people to give up and kill themselves and "boo hoo we are just poor virgins :(((("

fuck off retard
>>
Actually, women just want a guy that is a beast in bed, pretty, has a lot of money, is manly, has a soft side, it's a good daddy, keeps up with her bullshit and does not at the same time and has power over other men.
And men just want a pretty girl that's loyal and loves them, that will have sex with them at least 1 time a week.

Obviously the problem here is men, no?
>>
>>49180898
Even a 1/10 woman has more options than a 3 or 4/10 men
And yes i have tried with landwhales and even girls on a wheelchair
>>
>>49180964
>Striving towards goals
What goals? For someone who has lived a life without any set goals, this is a nearly impossible task already! Good job, you have proven you completely lack perspective or empathy from the very start. Amazing shit, dude. Fuck.
>Dude, just make some goals!
Where do you start? You people really don't have any fucking understanding of what actual social isolation and disenfranchisement does to a human being, do you?

>>49180984
Okay, sociopath. Go kick a puppy or laugh at a retard or something. Empathy isn't your strongest point.
>>
>>49180997
How much of a self centered retard you have to be to call people sociopaths for not caring about your 1st world problems meanwhile you leave your room and there are homeless people dying on the street
for fucks sake, kill yourself retard
>>
>>49181024
Okay, sociopath. You're assuming these problems are even mine, as opposed to problems I simply sympathise and empathise with. Nobody could EVER understand the plight of another man without actually being that man, right? You fucking monster.
>>
>>49180946
>There was a study
I'm sure there was. And that it was exactly like you described and proved your claim 100% right.

Or you are just pulling something out of your ass. And that you were completely wrong about women having universal taste in men.
>>
>>49181032
You sound like a sociopath except with 80 IQ. you try your hardest to be manipulative but you are way too dumb to do that.
go to a doc
>>
>>49180970
Now you are trying to change the subject because you know you are wrong. There is no "top 20% of males". This simple truth triggers incels hard. You cannot objectively measure a male's attractiveness because of the vast variety of tastes of women.
>>
>>49180993
I'm a man and that's not what I want. Stop pretending to speak for all men, especially when you are a garbage tier beta.
>>
>>49180993
That's an ideal, not a minimum standard.
Like, sure - I'd die to have a man who looks like a model, loves me unconditionally, has tons of money, is smart, manly, has no problems, is amazing, etc.
But really if he's fun to be around, not revolting to look at, has a spine and makes me come once in a while I'm okay.
>>
>>49181049
Shut up, retard. Having empathy for your fellow man doesn't make you a sociopath.

>>49181036
You can literally Google something like "female male attractiveness study/survey" and find results that back claims like this up. Here's a totally random one that shows women find 70% of a man's attractiveness in his perceived physical strength.
http://rspb.royalsocietypublishing.org/content/284/1869/20171819#sec-1
I really hope you stop and think about your worldview and how you view people who are treated badly and live shitty lives, dude. Hating the unfortunate is as unhealthy as hating women. Deluding yourself is bad, too.
>>
>>49180995
A 1/10 woman has the options of beta pajeets and fat smelly neets.
>>
>>49180946
>The whole point is that you are blaming young men growing up in a time period
People growing up these days have it easier than ever. you can get a degree without having to interact with a single person. you have the internet. completely knowledge of the world available to you for free. video games are mainstream. you can fuck the pornstar you jerk off to of if you have a couple hundred bucks.
literally everything is easier than ever
>>
>>49181075
Stop it with the victim complex. You are not "treated badly" for no reason.
>>
File: Hu ming artwork 01.jpg (87 KB, 700x414)
87 KB
87 KB JPG
>>49180997
Asking you to act constructively is hardly insensitive. If you cannot even give purpose to your own life why do you even bother living on? Stop being a burden to people around you.
>>
>>49181091
I'm not treated badly, you fucking sociopath. I'm talking about men who ARE. Most incels I have read about or looked into are young and ethnic, often with awful family backgrounds and bullying problems in school. Are you saying that young men are responsible for their own families from the moment they are born?

>>49181083
And yet, people are sadder than ever. Really makes ya think. Turns out creature comforts aren't a satisfying reality to inhabit.
>>
>>49181056
Lmao why are male models all the same?
You never see male models who are short, or have a small jawline
weird, i thought that women had different preferences
>>
>>49181091
This. Unlike most incels, I was actually diagnosed with social anxiety. For a longer period of time I was put on 2-3mg xanax daily. that's like the absolute strongest you can prescribe to someone here. I couldn't get into a shop without full sweating. I avoided people, etc. it was hell.

But I'm not gonna blame it on other people. people never treated me badly. there is no reason for complete randoms to treat you badly. every time i went to a shop or something, people were nice.

Self victimization is a disase. most of these people have zero problems, they just cant get out of the shit mentality
>>
>>49181113
I do have goals, and I have hobbies, and I have a job. The point is that a lot of men have grown up without any support system to teach them how to DO these things thanks to a fractured, atomised society. You're doing the equivalent of asking a man who has never heard music in his life to play a violin without lessons, and to just keep doing it until somehow he gets good.
>>
>>49181127
Girls don't usually find male models attractive. You picked a bad example.
>>
>>49181141
>The point is that a lot of men
You keep talking non-existing people
>>
>>49181115
A lot of men have such problems in childhood. Most of them get over it. A few choose to retreat into their cell and use any excuses to not make themselves into productive adults. You are just lazy and entitled.
>>
>>49181127
Male models aren't there to sell things to women. They're the image of what men should think is attractive, not what women should think an attractive man looks like.
Like female models are often not exactly sexy (no curves, sticc, etc).
>>
>>49181167
Models are human coatracks. Their purpose is to make clothes look good. That's why they often look weird. They are not hired for attractiveness.
>>
>>49181141
What do you think we are striving towards if not changing the fundamental workings of modernity towards society that will make everyone participate in it? We will give their lives purpose in their service for the greater collective good.
>>
>>49181069
Did I ask for your opinion, Anon?
Didn't think so.

>>49181074
You are a nice person Anon
>>
>>49181158
Incels, you cunt. That's what the thread is about. If you understood English beyond a third grade level, you'd understand that INCELS are the "lot of men" referred to in my post. Do you think incels are just socially adjusted men who can't get laid despite living normal fucking lives? Fuck me, you're slow in the head.

>>49181166
>Most of them get over it
Which is why depression is at an all time high, along with other mental disorders and alcohol abuse and drug abuse. Really makes you thinky dinky, don't it? It's almost as if miserable people cope in different ways, and angry incels are just people who cope in a specific way. Retard. I am wondering if you shitheads are being stupid on purpose or if you're actually like this. If the latter, then I really do hope the incels kill us all. Fuck me.
>>
>>49181127
Generally speaking when it comes to normal "modeling" there are two types
The high-fashion models as the name states, usually do runway for high fashion brands like versace etc. These models are more unique and often weird looking than attractive. Applies to both men and women
The 2nd big group is the "conventionally attractive" types. they do magazines, ads, etc.
Of course there is some overlap, some people are beautiful and unique and famous but still, there is absolutely no reason for incels to be obsessed with models. It makes no sense
>>
>>49181167
There are female models that are curvy, others are thinn, some even fat
But all male models are tall, low bodyfat, and big jawline
Men find attractive all sorts of female body types, women find attractive only one type of male body
>they're the image of what men should think is attractive
Men unless they are gay, don't want to see attractive men
>>
>>49179734
frog mode activated
>>
>>49181234
>there is absolutely no reason for incels to be obsessed with models. It makes no sense
This is what women are attracted to, so it make sense to try fix your body to look like that if you want to get women.
>>
>>49181262
I dont know a single women who actively follows male models. even within the fashion industry, 90% of the female models date outside the industry
literally the only place on the entire internet where i hear about male models is /r9k/
male models are one of the most underpaid jobs in the whole world anyway when you compare it to what the female models gets. there is like 1 men in the top 50 earning male models.
>>
>>49180904

I came home one day to my mum with a pillow over her face and my dad hanging from the ceiling, in an isolated town full of drunks and junkies, where shit like that isn't too uncommon.

I'm still fucked up, and have a job, a home, and a girlfriend. My lack of self preservation has benefitted me in a way, and ultimately tapered off into a more stable baseline.

Go do something with your hands, with tangible results, maybe add a little bit of danger to it, and it'll slowly build you up. The first crab cage I helped pull out of the water lit a spark in me. Dozens upon dozens of them, just sitting in there, harvested from the murky unknown. Carve something out of wood, go hunting, forge metal, do something where a result is plain as day in front of you. Slaving away as a cashier, saying your hello's and thank you's through a script, putting pieces of paper into a drawer only to take different ones out, there's no end result. Many can get lost in it, and are left feeling empty.

We play video games for much the same reason. Getting a high score, earning a new piece of equipment, getting a killstreak, defeating a boss, and watching the end credits after many hours invested.

Look for those results in everything you do.
>>
>>49181300
>You
I'm tired of explaining this isn't about me, so I'm just going to ignore your post. You clearly think I am referring to myself, but no, I am simply functioning on the human concept known as empathy. Maybe one day you will have it too. You'll get there, sport.
>>
>>49181285
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P11fG1YUQsA
This is how women act when they see a tall, muscular men with a good looking face.
>>
>>49181195
>Incels, you cunt
Using incels is a selection bias in the first place because there are more virgins than people who identify as an incel.
To identify with your sexuality you have to be empty with no real purpose or interests, not even hobbies or friends in life. Once you find anything, absolutely anything in life that keep you interested, its gonna be more important than identifying as an incel.

Also this generally applies to chan as a whole. That's why there are even memes like "no one /v/ plays video games" or "no one on /fit/ lifts"
This phase couldnt work any other place on the internet. the people who spend hours on a board dedicated to a topic dont even practice it? how does it make sense?
The thing is, most people who browse this site are empty. They dont even enjoy being here, they just stuck here. they don't know any better currently. But the moment they find anything more meaningful they will leave this site because throwing shit at a wall will suddenly stop being interesting. thats why /fit/ is like 90% first year lifters and every major tripfag left. thats why there is more vidya discussion in /vg/ generals than on /v/.

Incels are even worse. They are like those trannies on twitter who can only talk about their gender. its up to them to find something in life, no one will do it for them
>>
>>49181347
>turns out attractive people are attractive
damn
>>
>>49181370
>>attractive people are attractive
>turns out that attraction and beauty are not subjective
lmao
>>
>>49179565
>Someone obviously found our ancestors attractive.
Wrong. Your ancestors raped women and their wives were purchased by their parents in exchange for a secure future.

This idea of finding a girl who finds you physically attractive and wants to be with you is a completely radical and alien concept that has only existed for less than 100 years.

100 years ago you, yes you, Robot McFuckerton, would have been married to your cousin. 200 years ago you would have been fucking slave girls on the side while someone from your neighborhood paid you money to marry their daughter. 300 years ago, same thing, wedding doweries, arranged marriage, you don't pick your wife at all. Except your wife would have been sixteen or something. And so on.

You were born in the wrong time to be a man. If you were born later, and were successful in making shoes or whatever, father's would be throwing their fucking underage daughters at you shouting, "Please! Take this useless fucking thing off my hands!"
>>
>>49181401
I never claimed that.
>>
>>49181347
That guy is the equivalent of some extremely hot, conventionally attractive girl
what are you trying to prove with this?
>>
>>49179885
>it's society's fault that I'm retarded and ugly
w e w
>>
>>49181115
>Are you saying that young men are responsible for their own families from the moment they are born?
No, but eventually you HAVE to get over it
>>
DO NOT respond to normies. They will never understand and will continue to spout the same bullshit as always.
>>
>>49181419
All the things that we were talking about, such as:
- beauty is not subjective
- most women like the same kind of men, tall/muscular/good face
- this is the top 20% of men we talk about

>conventionally attractive
No No No
Men like all sorts of women, they can be thinn, chubby, short or tall
But women only like guys like vid related
>>
>>49181488
>Men like all sorts of women
That's literally not true, I don't know why you fags keep pushing this and projecting your desperation to everyone. I'm a guy and a difference between girls is just fucking leagues away.
Men like women who are thin and pretty, men like women who have god-tier fat distribution genetics. Men like women who are short and cute or tall and pretty and unique.
Not random chubby and fridge shouldered 6'0 women.

You could apply the same mental gymnastics to men because there are 120 lbs artsy twink types and there are steroid gym bros like Connor.
>>
>>49181321

None of what I said was directed at you personally. In fact it's advice applicable to men in general, and I only replied to your post because, should a little Billy read yours, there's a decent chance they'll see a reply under it, read it, and hopefully realise that rock bottom doesn't have to be a permanent state of affairs. Self help pieces in general tend to be written in second person, with first person, if present at all, being used as support for the broader second person narrative.

One should go fuck one's self.
>>
>>49181419
>what are you trying to prove with this?
that with hard work he could probably achieve that but won't
>>
>>49181237
Male models aren't for women. They are there to show what is conventionally attractive.
Feminism pushed that fashion models for women models to look differently so women could relate better. Female models are there for women, male models are there for men.
>>
>>49181525
You're retarded. Have you ever had a job? If so, look at what their gfs or wives look like. I can guarantee you they're all different shapes, heights, sizes, etc.
>>
>>49181551
And the bfs of my friends look all different. What's your point?
>>
File: 1.jpg (686 KB, 2145x1078)
686 KB
686 KB JPG
>>49181551
Men there are LITERAL (without an exaggration) supermodel girls dating regular looking men and you seriously trying to tell me that you cant lose your virginity because you arent 6'4 and square faced? like what the fuck, do you ever leave your room and see the couples around you?
>>
REEEEEEEEEEeee
ahahahahahaa
jdcagdskjfhdskjfads
adsfgadskgjslf

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPlAyrrVdF8
>>
File: pt.jpg (516 KB, 2129x1137)
516 KB
516 KB JPG
>>49181609
like fucking hell man, even amongst people who literally get paid for their looks, a bunch of them date barely above average or average dudes and you trying to tell me its impossible for you to get laid with some random skinnyfat chick high on weed?
>>
>>49181661
he is taller than she is
what a surprise

>>49181609
how rich is he?
>>
>>49181680
>moving goalposts

>he is taller than she is
Yeah dude its almost like men are taller by 5 inches on AVERAGE
like this has to be the absolute most autistic argument ive seen, like yeah man, surely she couldnt find someone who is just as tall and more attractive. or someone richer. surely that guy is the richest person she could find when she is surrounded 24/7 by wealthy people. surely that has to be. christ
>>
>>49181680
Google Chiara Ferragni, one of the most popular Instagram influences. Top 100 profiles.
She's richer, prettier and taller than her husband.
>>
File: n.jpg (244 KB, 855x857)
244 KB
244 KB JPG
>>49181680
he isnt even taller
>>
>>49181699
>>49181722
You realize that i could post a picture of a guy who won the lottery.
Does that mean that everybody is lucky?
Does that mean that i should stop working and buy a lottery ticket?
These are rare exeptions, and you should not build you world view around them.
>>
>>49181753
if there are literal average looking joes with average saleries dating rich supermodels then maybe you dont need to be a male model to get laid
its nothing like lottery and luck as these people choose each other.
>>
>>49181753
If literal models date average looking dudes, do you think average women only want literal models?
>>
>>49181753
As a guy you can have a good career, be charismatic, get money or a fit body.
There are more opportunities to improve than a girl. Ugly girls can make themselves look OK with makeup but they wont become hot and the difference compared to an actual pretty girl is gonna be huge
>>
>>49181781
>>49181792
Again the girls you have posted are exeptions.
The exeption doesn't break the rule.
And most female models don't date average guys, don't make me laugh.

This is amazing, when we present statistics such, it's an over exageration because not all women are like that.
But then you post 1, just one example of an exeption and that is supposed to prove a point.

Again by your logic, some people win the lottery, so why do other people have difficulties to pay the rent while having two jobs?
>>
>>49181848
>good career
>money
I don't want to be with a woman just because she want my money, that is the same as prostitution

>charismatic
charisma is looks

>fit body
I'm already fit, but i'm short and have a deformed face.
What i need is surgery.
>>
>>49181870
We are just saying that even if obviously being conventionally attractive is an advantage while dating, women have different tastes, and below average and average guys have a chance too.

You think that you're either a 8/10 or better or you won't fuck a skinny fat bitch, but it's untrue.
>>
>>49181356
>Incels are like trannies
Makes you think.
>>
>>49181347
She finds him attractive. Some other girls won't. What are you trying to prove?
>>
>>49181870
>For every 10 men a woman comes across, eight of those are eliminated for their looks
>Women find 80% of OK Cupid single males unattractive.
>>
>>49181488
Just because you are gay and find that guy attractive doesn't mean girls do. It's called the 80/20 rule. 20% of girls will find that guy attractive. That girl just happens to be in that 20%. It is a fact that beauty is 100% subjective and that there is no "top 20% of men". It's amazing why you feel the need to sperg out such obvious lies.
>>
>>49179734
I bet he inappropriately touches his daughters
>>
>>49181870
What are you talking about? You never present any statistics. Only irrelevant meme graphs.
>>
>>49181893
>I don't want to be with a woman just because she want my money, that is the same as prostitution
Thats like a fat women saying she does not want a men who only likes her for her looks and thats why she stays fat.
To get money you need to be successful in some ways, you need ambition, you need to be smart, etc. its not just a money but the roads that lead there
Also remind me how liking someone purely for his looks is any different than liking someone for his money? if anything the money situation is better, at least he actually did something for the money.

>charisma is looks
hah, no.

>I'm already fit
LARP. Post body

Another problem is you expect unconditional love. you wont get that. no one will get that.
>>
>>49181976
I'm a 3/10 guy, due to face and height
I have tried approaching, women who are obese and even one girl on a wheelchair
No matter how many women i have approached (10's of women), no matter how low i go, i can't find not even one girl that wants me.
>>
>>49182003
And since women's taste in men varies wildly across the spectrum, it means it's a different 20% for everyone. Because it is not possible to quantify attractiveness in an objective way.
>>
>>49179734
lol he has a blank head with a face glued on.
>>
>>49182031
I'm sure it's due to your appearance and not you being an angry desperate sperg.
>>
>>49182029
>if anything the money situation is better
divorce rape you???
>To get money you need to be successful in some ways, you need ambition, you need to be smart, etc.
You need a high IQ, which is genetic
>lmao just read some books and you will become einstein
Or have other talents that are genetic.
Anyway, if you are with a woman due to the fact that you have money, she can get that money and leave you. If it is due to looks, she can't steal you looks.

>>charisma is looks
>hah, no.
Any proof of that?

>LARP. Post body
It is against the rules of /r9k/.

>Another problem is you expect unconditional love
I hope to get a relationship of some sort, not some disney fairytail.
But it is impossible, for people like me.
>>
>>49179581
Your just a scared roastie who doesnt want the world to return to those days.
>>
>>49182048
Because i go around beating up people or insulting them.
Because people get to know my true self/personality just by looking at me.
>>
>>49179779
Henlo Jew.
>>
File: 1541760863397.jpg (223 KB, 1200x1600)
223 KB
223 KB JPG
>>49180482
They were its just that didnt matter. If you had money you bought women off their fathers, which was a good working system.

Anyone who disagrees with OP is just a triggered roastie or a normie NOC afraid of unhinged incels taking up arms against them

Its ok ide be scared too.
>>
>>49182116
Lmao you whine like a bitch and keep looking for excuses and victimize yourself. if this isnt a shit personality then i dont know what is
>>
>>49182038
wow just fucking wow
they all find 80% of men below average
and find the same kind of men attractive
but somehow it's subjective
they all want tall men
but it's subjective
they all want men with big jawlines
but it's subjcetive
they all want men with no facial assymetries
but it's subjective
just...
>>
>>49182126
Why would anyone want to return to a society that is objectively worse for everyone?
>>
>>49179581
>>49179719
>>49179734
>>49179779
>>49180081
>>49180184

Im not quoting anymore to avoid the soam filter BUT all of you are just triggered Normies who are scared of unhinged incels taking back our birth right and gunning you all down in your night clubs. Then forcefully taking the Stacies and raping them.

Youre all cowards who are scared of the change that is coming.
>>
>>49182166
>find the same kind of men attractive
If that were true then 80% of men would be incels. Since that is obviously not the case, your statement is so retarded that it's laughable.
>>
>>49182182
What change is coming? You will leave the basement and get a job? About time.
>>
>>49182156
As i thought
Because you can't provide any evidence that personality matters
But it's you stupid excuse, because you can't admit that women are as superficial as men

Post a scientific study, that proves that women are attracted to personality traits
Oh wait you can't, and since i owned you, i have a BAD PERSONALITY
>>
>>49182031
I've dated guys who were considered ugly (deformed face worthy) because I liked them on a personal level.
You can't afford cold approaching for sure. But maybe if you get to know people first and are likeable as a person, it'd go well.
>>
>>49182172
>Worse for everyone

No worse for YOU. Ide do just fine, as would all incels and men in general which is the way it should. What are you scared? Are you such a pansy ass loser you cant work in the fields or fight in the crusades or get an arranged marriage? Cant live without your smartphone and social media?

Youre pathetic.
>>
>>49182190
>SHIT! Quick call him a virgin/basement dweller/incel.avi
LMAO quality insult.

I already have a job normie. I could be your boss desu. You mad? I would be.

I prolly bench more than you too.
>>
>>49182186
That is what settling down means honey
They all want to bang with the top 20%
But not all of them can have a long term relationship with those men
So they have to settle down with average men
>>
>>49182224
... So do men?
Your average man doesn't fap to pics of women who look like me. I still have no problem finding guys who want to date me.
So do most men.
>>
>>49182186
Says the gurl who wont fuck anything outside of 6ft2 with a strong jawline and dark skin.
>>
>>49182241
Maybe if you lost weight and stopped being a cunt we would. Its your fault your ugly HOWEVER you can still get laid. Theres a market for guyl women. The fact you specifically said masturbation and not sex goes to show how much you take validation over actual intimate connection through sex. You just want guys to find you want and think of you that way, not actually love you.

You should kill yourself you ham planet.
>>
>>49182242
Not even that anon, but I find men with very strong jawline creepy and dark skin ugly.
>>
>>49182194
Not just cold approaches
But also with girls that knew me from school, and later on with cooworkers and people from my friends group.
>>
>>49182255
But you still like them tall.

thot.
>>
>>49182193
>Because you can't provide any evidence that personality matters
You being a virgin is a real life living evidence
>>
>>49182252
>be me
>not fat
>still with the guy I lost my virginity to
>who is an average looking robot I met on 4chan when I was 19
>still hear this
Okay.
>>
>>49182241
But men will go as low as dating and marrying women that are on wheelchairs
95% of men on wheelchairs are virgins
>>
>>49182265
Yeah, tall guys look cute.
I don't care, I had a crush on a 5'6 guy tho.
>>
>>49182266
And serial killers not being virgins is enough evidence for me
>>
>>49182266
Quality rebuttal there cuntwhore. You just made all your points invalid. Be thankful you dont live in a time where the creepy boy next door you grew up with gets to take you on your 14th birthday because you dad decrees it so.
>>
>>49182270
>>still with the guy I lost my virginity to

R9K is for men only. Not female non virgins. I wont reply to you again. Your argument is invalid, women will never be accepted here.
>>
>>49182277
Official stats for adult virgins are basically the same for men and women. So no, I'm sorry.
>>
>>49182241

>I still have no problem finding guys who want to date me.

Because you're a woman, you only need a pulse.
>>
>>49182298
>not have a point
>ad hominem instead
>>
>>49182266
Amazing circular logic
>it's not about looks it's about personality
>is there any evidence for personality being a factor
>the fact that you are a virgin means that you have a bad personality

Get this 95% of men on wheelchairs are virgins, i bet they all have bad personalities.
>>
>>49182373
So do men. Most men have girlfriends, wives and such. It's just you.
>>
>>49182364
>(((Official stats)))
>>
>>49182284
are serial killers annoying and autistic and whine like a bitch?
>>
>>49182392
I'm sorry if I believe official statistics more than some random number you literally pulled out of your ass.
>>
>>49182200
How many men are incels? About 0.1%? They are all NEETs anyway so nothing of value was lost.
>>
>>49182224
Still nobody has ever explained what this mythical "top 20% of men" is. How do you know someone belongs to that group? Do they have a tattoo of it or something?
>>
>>49182252
But how do you explain all the ugly men with hot girls? That happens often enough. The reverse is rare.
>>
>>49182391

https://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Society/2015/0614/Singles-nation-Why-so-many-Americans-are-unmarried

>In 2014, the Bureau of Labor Statistics reported that 124.6 million Americans 16 years and older were single, or 50.2 percent of the population, compared with 37.4 percent of the population in 1976.

Checkmate bitch.
>>
>>49182266
Too bad the incel is far too stupid to understand this. He is obviously a shit person with a shit personality but somehow is not able to make the connection.
>>
>>49182397
First off i'm just saying it like it is.
Second it's obvious that i don't behave like this irl.
But there is no point talking with someone like you, you clearly have a bad personality. When you can't prove your point you just act aggressively and offend other people. And yet i bet you are not lonely despite being a retarded asshole.
>>
>>49182381
Do you have a source for that 95%? All the men I know in wheelchairs have gfs or wives.
>>
>>49182455
There are more single men and women now than before. What is the point?
>>
>>49182467
>I'm a raging brainlet autist on the internet who rambles about raping and killing women
>But in real life I'm the nicest guy you will ever meet and everyone knows me as the kindest person
Sad how deluded you are.
>>
>>49179565
There is one thing wrong with your contention.. Obviously all your ancestors breed successfully.. But that is not the same thing as all the males produced in your ancestral line.

Evolutionary speaking, 20% of women leave no offspring, and 40% of men leave no offspring.

Men are much more varied, between men, than women are.. Men are forced to go to extremes to produce genius and innovation, and utility to the species, and the evolutionary cost of this is radical failure in the experimentation towards attaining masculine success.

Most of life, and the species, is far more like a bush than like a tall tree.. And there is a lot of horizontal structures of cultural negotiation, shared values and political developments that cause the successes within that bush.. je ne sais quoi: trusting in genetic determinism was not a strategy user by the vast majority of any of your ancestors, don't buy into the identity politics coolaide (it's all liberal progressive nazi philosophy).

It sucks that women are collectively insane right now, I made a good post about this that I will add later if your interested.. But you shouldn't think there was a time it was easier, in fact, historically just recently, it's been pretty good for low status men, who enjoyed far more success than the historical average.
>>
>>49182455
misleading because they use single to mean unmarried which doesn't necessarily mean without a partner
>>
>>49182497
Cont.
I hope you get into my chain of comments on the following thread:

>>20210646
>>
>>49182483
The fact that you are a mentally retarded asshole proves that personality doesn't matter.
>>
>>49182455
>there are more unmarried men and women now than in the 70s
Okay? How does that disprove anything I said?
>>
>>49180197
>strawman instead of actually arguing against his point

He's right and you know it, his logic is flawless
>>
>>49182419
>I believe (((official statistics)))

X hamsters twitter feed is not a official stat.

>>49182433
I think you replied to the wring person? In the old days all men had a purpose whether they liked it or not they had a job to do. Now because women have encroached on our territory they have made it hard for us to do our duty.
>>
>>49182451
What ugly men with girls? I see none, never have.

>That happens often enough
No it doesnt

>The reverse is rare.
No its not

You are single because you reject men. Why is it so hard to understand if you stopped rejected suitor you wouldnt be? You arent stacey so you get to choose, take what you get and loneliness will be solved. OH WAIT thats not the problem. The problem is that even you average tier roasties think you deserve chad. Sorry to burst your hymen but you dont. You can either have a partner or you cant.
>>
>>49182603
The CDC does stats about this. Both for men and women the % of virgins over 25 is under 4%.
The only point where there's any difference is the 20-24 age range, where 17% of men and 14% of women are virgin. Otherwise it's basically the same.
>>
>>49182647
>The only point where there's any difference is the 20-24 age range, where 17% of men and 14% of women are virgin

So the prime time when people are fucking other words?

Yup. You just made our point. Thankyou roastbot,
>>
>>49182754
>these statistics completely proved me wrong
>therefore they prove me right
Incel logic.
>>
>>49182603
>In the old days
When was this, and how are you an expert on this subject?
>>
>>49182754
Yeah, there's a slight difference because men in their early 20s aren't at their most desirable while women are.
It's still a very small one, and gets evened out real quick.
>>
>>49182631
if you dont see nerds and uggos with hot girls then leave your basement. i see it every day
>>
just think about all the ones that didnt reproduce though and so you werent their offspring
>>
>>49182791
>>49182795
>>49182797
>>49182926
Thankyou for the (yous) now i know how it feels to be a cuntbot.

Feels empty desu

Also I didnt read any of your posts.
>>
>>49182795
Its called a history book you dumb slut LMAO.
>>
>>49183097
Why don't you link to one, and show where it says something about "the old days" and in what ways society was different.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.