[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: wx8dm8fybb711.png (234 KB, 500x810)
234 KB
234 KB PNG
>muh male privilege
>pic related
>>
>>49181695
How about you post the real image, faggot?
>>
>>49181702
What the fuck are yuo originally talking about?
>>
>>49181713
You know exactly what I'm talking about. Quit feeding people lies.
>>
Here's the artists male version
>>
>>49181748
All of these are acceptable if you're hot though.
>>
>>49181748
>>49181760

What's so wrong about girls calling each other bitches. And guys saying whores and niggers. Like nobody cares.
>>
>>49181836
You wouldn't be saying stuff like that in a vain attempt to be edgy or hardcore if you didn't think people cared.
>>
>>49181695
This sounds like it was written by a bitter male virgin.
>>
File: images (8).jpg (17 KB, 571x537)
17 KB
17 KB JPG
>>49181748
>tfw good boy but girls still avoid you
I think OPs version is more accurate
>>
>>49181695
>avoiding men with a big nose
Big noses are goat.
>>
>>49181748
I tend to agree with the second, third and fourth one.
>>49181760
aswell as the third and fifth and sixth one of these.
>>
>>49182238
Seventh one instead of sixth one*
im somewhat drunk at the moment
>>
>>49181748
>Boys who comment on a girl's appearance without her asking for an opinion
You heard it here first folks, if you get a girlfriend never call her beautiful. Ignore her and treat her like a hole that needs to be fucked. Is this really what feminists want?
>>
>>49182312
You are intentionally misunderstanding the point and being obtuse. On the off chance you actually aren't, this is more so referring about unasked commentary on someone you aren't dating, like if you have a female friend and she dyes her hair and you're like "Oh, I don't like girls with dyed hair". It is rude to say something like that unasked.
>>
File: 3c8.png (45 KB, 416x435)
45 KB
45 KB PNG
>>49182430
I can express my views on both guys and girls out loud whenever I want because i don't need to mind a special snowflake shit who gets buttblasted at my remarks
>>
>>49182430
It's a vague blanket statement and can be interpreted in any way. Also dyed hair looks awful and is bad for hair, go back to tumblr please.
>>
>>49182464
I am not saying you can't, I was explaining why it would be considered rude and the reason that the lady who made the image considers it a deal breaker. There is no good reason to be rude though, if I am friends with a brown eyed guy I don't say "You have brown eyes? Blue eyes are prettier." or if I am friends with a narrow hipped girl there is no reason to just say "I think girls with wide hips look better" unless they are specifically asking for an opinion. Also with your original example of "never calling your girlfriend beautiful" is different for another reason, it is an appropriate thing to say to someone you are romantically involved with and it is a compliment. You can also compliment the appearance of someone in a platonic way, which wouldn't be considered rude.
>>
>>49182500
Doesn't matter, the pic does not say "don't insult people" it says don't comment on a girl's appearance without being asked to do so. A compliment is commenting on someone's appearance. You replied to a different person by the way.
>>
>>49182500
I prefer the harsh truth over a blatant series of lies.
>>
>>49181695
Imagine being such a bitter deluded brainlet incel as to create that.
>>
>>49182539
Maybe that is to be taken 100% literally, but I am interpreting it to be more broad.
>>49182550
I am not saying to lie either, but as cliche as it sounds it is better to say nothing if you don't have anything nice to say, in regards to appearance at least. Maybe there are exceptions, like you and your friends like to talk about fashion or you're very close or something but there is no reason to say something to your friends that would hurt their feelings if it isn't that important.
>>
>>49181748
>knock knock
who's there
>just some uggo whore slut nigger SJW I once beat on because she didnt send nude and then i raped her like I would my faggit mother
>>
i wonder if some of the posters here have developmental disorders
>>
>>49182582
>but there is no reason to say something to your friends that would hurt their feelings if it isn't that important.
Females will never understand banter. All I did with my high school friends was insult one another, and play video games while insulting one another. You see men are upfront and honest. Women are sneaky and like to gossip about each other behind their backs. Just the way it is.
>>
>>49181748
It should just say

>Hes not CHAD
>>
>>49182656
Women don't gossip about their friends, if you look kind of funky one day a good friend will let you know so you don't make the same mistake twice for example.
>>
File: slut.jpg (83 KB, 720x720)
83 KB
83 KB JPG
>>49181695
>>49181748
fixed

adfsdfsdfsdf
>>
>>49182692
>if you look kind of funky one day a good friend will let you know
So they'll... comment on your appearance without you asking. We've come full circle.
>>
File: agatha_hair_grab.png (168 KB, 337x369)
168 KB
168 KB PNG
>>49181748
Most roasties will agree with this but find
>>49181760
unrealistic and unmanly
>>
>>49182719
Not really, I have already addressed the differences with certain friends doing it in a previous post and why it wouldn't be rude in that case
>>
>>49182729
Because theyre cunts.

fembots dont exist desu.
>>
>>49182742
Yes really, and again for the final time the pic said nothing about being rude or nice. It simply stated don't comment on someone's appearance unless they ask you to. Simple, don't like it make your own list. I disagreed with the person who created that list and made my point already.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.