[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 1547004757813.png (13 KB, 500x500)
13 KB
13 KB PNG
evil edition

ded tred >>50323759
>>
File: 1541663326121.png (333 KB, 506x712)
333 KB
333 KB PNG
Posting the waifu that started it all
>>
File: Alice214.jpg (97 KB, 793x1008)
97 KB
97 KB JPG
I will always love Alice Liddell.
>>
File: 12605567.jpg (311 KB, 600x600)
311 KB
311 KB JPG
I'm gonna go sleep with my wife
>>
Good morning everybody. How's your morning/day/night?
>>
Guys, I don't think you understand. I LOVE her.
>>
File: 19251811_p0.png (121 KB, 375x500)
121 KB
121 KB PNG
>>50346514
And WE love YOU

original
>>
I love Elizabeth so much.
>>50346447
Just studying for exams. Taking a break right now.
>>50346514
>I don't think you understand.
>>
>>50346583
Well that caught me off guard.
I love you too.
>>
>>50346414

extremely ominous
>>
File: 1515200685_source.gif (978 KB, 500x281)
978 KB
978 KB GIF
Most underrated waifu coming trough.
>>
File: 1398227032.jpg (272 KB, 2048x1152)
272 KB
272 KB JPG
>Does your waifu go through any character growth in her media?
>If you could change one thing about her, what would it be?
>If she could change one thing about you, what do you think it would be?
>>
File: thumbsup.png (1.08 MB, 844x768)
1.08 MB
1.08 MB PNG
>>50346738
You have excellent taste, my friendo
>>
File: Alice59.jpg (495 KB, 980x1180)
495 KB
495 KB JPG
>>50346722
Adequate to the thread edition.
>>50346824
Definitely. I think she realizes that real problems are more important than those happening in Wonderland.
I love Alice for who she is and I don't really want to change a single thing in her. But it would be nice if she knew my language.
Me
>>
File: Shyvana 75 Censored.jpg (74 KB, 792x483)
74 KB
74 KB JPG
The best part about all nighter+fresh bedsheets+fresh out of shower is those 5 minutes of pure bliss before i pass out when i lay down and imagine shyvana there with me asleep in my arms.
>>
File: 20181129180122_1.jpg (1.37 MB, 3840x2160)
1.37 MB
1.37 MB JPG
i want to have wild buttsex with Iona.
>>
File: 20190101150943_1.jpg (709 KB, 3840x2160)
709 KB
709 KB JPG
>>50347056
oh wait, i already did that.
>>
File: 1542552691610.png (151 KB, 480x480)
151 KB
151 KB PNG
>>50346824
She realizes all humans aren't shit and also learns it's okay to "jus b urself".
I'd take her out of her show and put her in a different one.
>one thing about you
>One
Hahaha.
>>
File: Shyvana 91.jpg (98 KB, 849x941)
98 KB
98 KB JPG
>>50346824
Depends but not in my opinion.

Her voice i dont mind it but the current voice is from 2012 and not the best voice actor and i think she deserves a better more fitting voice.

Probably my unhealthy habits but i guess thats more than one thing.
>>
Meridaposter here. Still can't upload images. Bare with me. Is this their way of forcing me to buy a Pass?

>>50346824
Over the course of her movie she learns just how selfish she was in her choices and how her actions could negatively affect others.

Nothing. She's perfect to me.

She's already changed so much just by being my waifu. I think if we were a couple she'd want me to be more outgoing and active, and I'd do it. I'd do anything to make her happy, anything to strengthen our bond.
>>
File: Shyvana 87.png (163 KB, 607x351)
163 KB
163 KB PNG
>>50347323
>Is this their way of forcing me to buy a Pass?
Wouldnt shock me desu, never been imageblocked though, only banned once.
>>
File: leah67.jpg (100 KB, 909x1286)
100 KB
100 KB JPG
I love my late wife Leah!
Yes, she learns not to hate her rivals so much and starts to be okay with them.
Less yuribaiting pretty much.
She would probably make me more hardworking.
>>
File: creepy smile Yuri.jpg (92 KB, 563x627)
92 KB
92 KB JPG
So this is the evil thread huh okay:
>What crime your waifu/husbando is most likely to commit?
>How easy is it for her/him to hurt people?
>Do you know what their blood type is?
>What would your waifu/husbando do if you where put in a prison?
>Would they help you escape from prison?
javascript:quote('50344816')
>Do you anons ever second guess your love?
I don't know how I will change in the future but for now her love makes me feel whole like I could mean something to someone.
>>50346824
Yes she learned to open up to other people and have friends even if its hard sometimes.
Make her real.
Maybe make me a better reader.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (144 KB, 512x512)
144 KB
144 KB PNG
>>50346824
She goes from the sidekick of the antagonist to the friend and ally of the protagonists, and goes from silent enemy to the cute af girl that she is
Thats she is just 2d
I want my waifu damnit
Who knows. Probably make me get rid of my guns since its cheating

This isnt a question but i love all yall faggots and the waifu threads are some of the nicest and most enjoyable threads on the whole site and are partly the only reason i come here anymore
>>
>>50348637
Sheeeit didnt mean to hit spoiler im a tool
>>
File: lUeS1cQxKM.png (1.06 MB, 568x841)
1.06 MB
1.06 MB PNG
>>50348607
Since she has a knack for lockpicking I'd say if she ever commited a crime it would be a break-in. I'm sure she'd have a good reason though.
Not at all, she's very averse to violence and aggression. She has a major freakout the first time she sees Booker kill, even though it was self-defence. At one point in the game she is forced to kill someone to save a child and she has a breakdown. She's capable of it for sure, but only under specific circumstances and even then she still has trouble dealing with it, even if it's justified.
No idea.
That would depend largely on what crime I've committed. I'm doubt she'd be very inclined to help me if I set an orphanage on fire or something, regardless of how much she loved me. If I was in prison for something morally justifiable, something I didn't do or some kind of petty crime then I'm sure she'd help me escape.
>>
>>50348941
I doubt*
originally
>>
I don't like this thread edition...
>>
>>50346824
She goes from an outcast with no purpose to a hero trying to fullfil her friend's last request.
She's perfect.
>If she could change one thing about you, what do you think it would be
My apathy most likely.
Petty theft.
Only when it's necessary or stop someone from hurting others.
No.
She'd want to believe I was wrongly accused.
Only if I were wrongly imprisoned.
>>
File: Alice215.jpg (534 KB, 1638x2048)
534 KB
534 KB JPG
>>50348607
She's a murderer. She killed a person responsible for her suffering. I believe that if you would do too much evil (especially to someone she loves or someone who's innocent) she would want to kill you.
This is also a big reason why I love her. I love revenge. I love it when a poor soul avenges someone. To me it seems like we would understand each other perfectly on that matter.
Not too easy. She's pretty weak physically. But because she has mental problems she can kill you without any remorse if you cross the line.
I have no idea.
I don't know. But I often daydream about me being in prison and sending romantic letters to her, awaiting the day when I will finally be free and we will reunite.
Also, Alice was canonically in prison for a very short period of time.
I don't know that. First I would need to know how she feels about me and why I was sent to prison.
>>
File: Angela17.jpg (93 KB, 751x1063)
93 KB
93 KB JPG
>>50346824
Not really since her story is static however she does go through certain events that shape the person who she is. For example when she decided to leave to Overwatch due to not agreeing with their ways and methods or when she healed Genji to turn him into a weapon and causing psychological damage. She has grown as a character if you follow her backstory chronologically. I really wish she wasn't stuck in limbo like this though
The fact that her fate is in the hands of a company that doesn't care about her. Sometimes I get really paranoid that Blizzard might do something that would "dishonor" her in away.
How easily I give up. Also not procrastinating as much.

>>50348607
If she had to break the law she would either find a way around it or if it was under extreme circumstances. I guess the most likely thing is owning banned/illegal chemicals or substances for doing research and experiments.
>How easy is it for her to hurt people?
Extremely hard. She doesn't want to hurt anyone at all. She'd only do it if she had absolutely no other choice
She isn't from Japanese media so no.
>What would your waifu/husbando do if you were put in a prison?
Depends if I committed an actual crime or was wrongly accused/judged. If I was there for a reason she wouldn't do anything I think. She wouldn't be able to anyway. If I was innocent she'd get the best lawyer she can find to review my case and try to get evidence and redo the trial. That or set up a gofundme for my bail.
She wouldn't try to break me out by force. The methods I mentioned are how she'd do it. Also, as Alicefriend said, it depends if it's implied that we are in a relationship.
>>
>>50346824
The games are sort of about that. Alice restoring herself into a functional person. The next one is apparently when she finishes this process completely. After that, she then makes other people get such things.

Magically insert into her top education and a perfect knowledge of Serbian. Nothing else is needed. Though the voice actor has a 10/10 voice and that perfect British accent that is actually intelligible and not gibberish like most Brits speak

Maybe make me a little nicer and less irritable. She actually has the power to do that, which unironically means she's ludicrously powerful. She can go into like the elite's mind and make them stop being such greedy kikes

>>50347005
>Adequate to the thread edition.
D'oh! Hoist by my own petard

>me
why so? Why do you think you're so bad that Alice would totally change your in every single possible (and maybe impossible) way
>>
>>50348607
She already did kill a dude, but he like really, really, REALLY, 101% had it coming. And she threatened to tell the police about what he did first, but then the dude gloated how the cops wouldn't believe her, and she realized that killing the sonofabitch right then and there is the only solution to end the suffering of the orphans brainwashed, and to avenge her family. And the way she killed him was rather nice compared to what were to happen if the locals found out about his misdeeds, he'd probably be tied to two bent trees then split in half Olga of Kiev style. Apart from that, possibly stealing in hard times (and the times are already hard for her, so that would mean literally unlivable conditions). She's a good girl.

Well, you have to really really piss her off to that point, and all the events when she did try to harm people were shown to be under conditions that would make someone sane lose their shit, let alone an unstable individual such as herself. Now she's much better though.

Why would I want to? I heard the japs are into that shit but treat it as some sort of astrology divination stuff. Ooga booga tier

I've got no idea. Depends what. Hopefully she defends my honor every moment I'm canned

Again, depends on what I did, but I wouldn't be surprised.

>>50348637
Thank you, I always try to be hospitable
>>
>>50350072
>This is also a big reason why I love her. I love revenge. I love it when a poor soul avenges someone. To me it seems like we would understand each other perfectly on that matter.
But are you as vengeful as I am? I sometimes would literally pull some Pol Pot, Atilla, Genghis Khan, Taliban tier shit for something minor. It is what it is.

>Also, Alice was canonically in prison for a very short period of time.
Jail isn't prison tho, and it's not because she did anything wrong, but because the cops know she's a good girl and put her there when she gets one of her episodes, so she is safe from any possible danger
>>
For some reason this thread seems lower in quality than the others. I don't know why.
>>
>>50347365
It's really starting to piss me off. I hate being in a position where the solution to a problem is completely out of my hands. All I can do is wait.

>>50348607
>What crime your waifu is most likely to commit?
Assault. Although, anyone getting their shit kicked in by Merida most likely deserved it. Talk shit, get hit.

>How easy is it for her to hurt people?
Considering she walks around with weaponry at her side and is a capable fighter, not very hard. But you'd have to really piss her off or present any sort of danger to her for her to consider using them on you.

Nope.

>What would your waifu do if you where put in a prison?
It depends on what I'm in prison for, and whether or not I've been wrongfully sentenced. I'm sure she'd visit me in most cases.

Again, it depends.

There have been moments where I questioned if she really is the one for me, but then I go over all of the reasons I fell in love with her to begin with and that brings me back.

>>50351378
Lower in quality or lacking in content? It's a pretty slow day today.
>>
>>50351449
Lower in quality, though that's probably because the only questions up are about crime and stuff. We can't hit 150 images sooner.
>>
>>50351557

Not him, but you're more than welcome to post questions about whatever you like, Anon.
>>
File: Kotori_Itsuka.jpg (62 KB, 1000x563)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
>>50351557
>We can't hit 150 images sooner.
I'll help you out, here's a picture of my waifu since I haven't posted in this thread yet
>>
>>50351557

Ah but it has only started my friend. It shall increase in quality soon

Or it could be my effect. I noticed this, whenever I go, shit just starts going pretty bad
>>
File: 1434664917588.png (188 KB, 803x605)
188 KB
188 KB PNG
>>50351557
Here's a pic for the image limit my dude.

>You start a band with your waifu
>What genre would it be?
>What would your general performance on stage be like?
>What would your first album be called?
>What would your stage names be?
>>
File: Angela73.jpg (45 KB, 535x810)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
>>50351806
>What genre would it be?
Probably classical or blues.
Stuff like double concertos for classical or really jumpy and up-beat for blues.
I don't know. It depends on the songs/theme/tone of the album.
She would probably still use Mercy and I would be Octavian.
Wew, these question really made me self aware how lacking I am in musical intelligence and talent. Angela isn't that musical herself either. I'm much more fit for writing lyrics and choreography but when it comes to actually singing or playing (or even choosing a genre) I'm completely clueless in that regard.
I know some Anons here have experience with music though.
>>
File: 81.png (414 KB, 956x617)
414 KB
414 KB PNG
>>50351806
>What genre would it be?
Probably her singing and me playing the trombone (I played it in high school). I don't know how that would work.
They would probably be pretty good, as long as we practice a lot beforehand.
I guess "The Power of Love" or something like that.
The same as our usual ones.
>>
>>50352356
I am sorry for how you were treated in the last thread... negativity and pessimism is a weakness, one some will cling to and exploit...

I am sorry for the torment going through your mind... I can understand the feelings of doubt... if your love is not to be reciprocated is dreaming of her the best course... or is letting her go better since she probably could be happier with others...

And as things come out you disagree with, I am sorry... for things shall falter and get worse...you just want someone to understand your autism and instead feel alienated wherever you go... you just want to embrace a passion...

I am sorry... I wish I could understand love better... but unlike you I am a monster who could never hope to love anyone...

I am sorry I was not here to fight by your side Leahposter... I know the feeling of being the target... of everyone else ignoring it or silently agreeing with it...

If anyone else reads this... I am sorry for posting... but I am here for Leahposter... if nobody else will support him... I will...
>>
>>50352583
Things seem better now to be honest. I tend to overexaggerate things right after they happen, but I feel better after a few hours.
>>
Using a name until I can post images again.

>>50351806
>What genre would it be?
Not entirely sure. I'm thinking our main influences could be Dead Kennedys, Black Flag, Death Grips, Run The Jewels and Die Antwoord. So maybe a rap/punk rock fusion (with a slight retrowave influence). Weird, I know, but that's my fantasy.

I think we'd use instruments, but not for live performances, and we'd also use a lot of sampling. I'm sure she'd like to do the singing, which is fine by me because I'm not much of a singer. I think we'd collaborate a lot on the lyrics, but I'd do most of the writing.

We'd interact with the crowd a lot. Lots of shout-outs and high-fives. Maybe even pull people on stage to sing with us from time to time.

Maybe "The Bear and The Bow" or "Revenge of the Clans".

Virgin Meri and Akuma.
>>
>>50352654
I am glad for that at least... it looked pretty bad... I am glad you are stronger than me at least...

It is hard when an entire community doesn't care or actively dislikes you...
>>
File: 48416033_p0_master1200.jpg (152 KB, 525x574)
152 KB
152 KB JPG
>>50346738
Hands down best taste in this thread. You have my respect. Did you like Night is short walk on girl or that new devil man anime as well?
>>50346824
Not really. She has a very clear goal set and gets to acomplish it with the help of her friends and family.
Let her keep the short hair instead of having it magically grow when her mask is broken.
I would like to be a kinder and nicer person.
>>50348607
None. She is very noble and the only crime she would commit would be one by accident such as not having a licence for something.
Extremely. She is an elite swordsman and one of the most powerful units in her game.
No clue
Inspire the other criminals to reform their sinful ways and raise an army to help her escape
Depends.
>>50351557
I'll do my part then.
>>50351806
>What genre would it be?
Any of the classical genres with piano. Maybe string solo with piano accompaniment or duets? Piano duets would be nice. I would play the secondo part.
Formal and elegant. That already describes her character pretty well and that is how one should always be on stage. I'm not sure if she would wear a dress or not though.
I really want to do this one.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_NN0n8-YCfs
Why would we use anything but our real ones?
>>
File: totsuka.jpg (65 KB, 748x1024)
65 KB
65 KB JPG
>>50346364
Husband posting time again
>>
File: 50790259_p0_master1200.jpg (390 KB, 647x1200)
390 KB
390 KB JPG
>>50352213
What's your favorite concerto? Do you play any instruments? Or would you need more members in your musical group besides you two?
>>50352654
Aw its okay Leah poster. You can be a sperg sometimes, but you're our lovable sperg, and these threads just wouldn't be the same with out you here. Don't leave us.
>>50351557
Here is another image to help us reach that limit early. But only because I love you.
>>
File: 25.gif (987 KB, 500x281)
987 KB
987 KB GIF
>>50346824
no
Make her super love interest me.
She'd probably want me to do more things with her
>>
>>50347323
How is it going meridaposter?
>Is this their way of forcing me to buy a Pass?
No idea it probably depends on what you got banned for. I would not worry anyways the ban will probably be lifted in a week or so.
>>50351806
What genre would it be?
I could imagine her joining a symphonic Metal band of some kind. Or maybe a rapper because of her lyricism but I can't see her writing diss tracks so horrorcore rap maybe.
Something atmospheric with aroma dispancers to create the atmosphere.
Something like "crimson eye afterglow"
something dramatic like "Morgana" for Yuri and Marduk for me.
>>
File: nyaruko smug.jpg (28 KB, 599x337)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
>>50348607
Theft
super fuckin' easy
Not human
Break me out.
see above
nope
>>
>>50353240
>How is it going meridaposter?
Things are okay for now, Yuriposter. Nothing much to complain about in this instance. Days where I don't have anything to whine about are few.

>I would not worry anyways the ban will probably be lifted in a week or so.
But I wanna post pictures of my waifu now.
>>
>>50346824
Not really, she's a bit more caring though after Gaara becomes normal
Can't think of anything off the top of my head
My laziness. Procrastination has ruined my academic life
>>50348607
Murder
Very easy, she used to be pretty cruel
Not until a few minutes ago, it's apparently "O"
Hopefully come up with a plan to break me out?
I think so
>>
>>50352705
>>50353162
I remember a LucinaFag from 8vpol's waifu general threads over at 8gag years go before those threads were banned by the community of 8gag's /vpol/. Are you by any chance happen to be the same Lucina from 8gag's waifu general threads on /vpol/?
>>
File: 57944109_p0_master1200.jpg (532 KB, 1200x1200)
532 KB
532 KB JPG
>>50353524
If by 8gag you mean 4x2 chan, I am not that guy. Only other chan site I use is Lain chan once every blue moon. Not surprised you thought I was him though, Lucina is a very popular girl.
>>
File: Angela87.jpg (10 KB, 236x333)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
>>50353162
Franz Liszt's concertos have always stood out to me, which is saying something since I'm more of a violin guy. Sadly I don't play any instruments. Never really tried to learn one (except that one month of piano lessons when I was but a wee lad). I once tried to use software to make something but never really got the hang of it. I am musically illiterate overall. I tend to stick to other art forms. As for our imaginary group we'd definitely need more people.

>>50351557
I think it's because there are too few posters right now. It will pick up steam one we reach peak hours.
>>
>>50353660
Speaking of 4x4chan, their /r9k/ has a very slow waifu thread going on. I wonder if we could ask some questions to them.
>>
>>50351806
>What genre would it be?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gN5NLfydA2A
pic related lmao
see above
Nyaruko and the Hunting Horrors
>>
File: Yuri with cuts.gif (70 KB, 500x602)
70 KB
70 KB GIF
In hindsight the only one who could answer blood type question is Hanako poster. Anyway more edgy questions:
What would happen if your waifu had her flaws magnified by Monica?
>>50353301
Glad to hear that you are having a reasonably good day Merida poster.
>>
File: pointy.png (183 KB, 445x334)
183 KB
183 KB PNG
in a way, finding your waifu feels like achieving inner peace. haven't felt this happy in a long time;
but it's probably what every anon in these generals described as the honeymoon phase, right?
>>
>mfw no replies to my posts
>>50351806
>What genre would it be?
Something really really weird probably, but I'm a bad musician.

Uh I'd probably play some instrument and Alice sings

Dinarizam (Dinarsim)

Me? Vuu (or Veliki Vuu - "great vuu"/"vuu the great", ok now I revealed too much, but I don't really care). As for Alice, I have no idea. Maybe "Wonderful" or something lul

>>50352583
based and supportpilled. Leahposter or nobody has wronged me so far

>>50354035
>What would happen if your waifu had her flaws magnified by Monica?
Oh God oh fuck we now have a completely, mouth-foaming, stark raving mad homeless literal skeleton girl going around stabbing the shit out of everyone thinking they're abominations while screaming like a banshee, getting increasingly mad until she's caught, literally dies of the stress or offs herself. Even if she got caught she'd spend the rest of her life in the Serbian mental healthcare system that is like, 0/10. (I know due to a story of my friend whose, um, godfather is in I think, and for a much more minor thing he's now medicated to the point he can barely speak) Now I feel bad for thinking about it >:(
>>
File: 329514787.jpg (406 KB, 1920x1080)
406 KB
406 KB JPG
>>50354313
That's exactly what it feels like to me, inner peace. My life has improved so much because of her. I've been insanely infatuated with Elizabeth for the last 5 months and I'm happier than I've ever been. I'm not even with her, and I am fully aware that I never will be, yet I still feel like this.
I seriously can't put my feelings into words. I don't want it to end.
Sorry for the autism.
>>
File: smile.png (419 KB, 839x839)
419 KB
419 KB PNG
>>50354607
you shouldn't be at all, I'm glad that I have similar feelings
>>
>>50354378
I thought I remember you saying the opposite, that I deserved a beating, but so did everyone else...
>>
>>50354932

People say many things when they get pissed. Plus, if I remember correctly, some sort of disobedience was in question. Now that grinds my gears
>>
>>50354951
I am sorry you got upset at me anon... I am not sure what you mean by disobedience though...
>>
>>50354969
Let's just say that I'm a stubborn fuck who wants everyone to be a yesman
>>
File: 1521837812842.jpg (477 KB, 1920x1080)
477 KB
477 KB JPG
>>50351557
All in your head.

>>50351806
>What genre would it be?
Piano/Violin duet.
Strings of nature?
Our regular names.

>>50354035
>What would happen if your waifu had her flaws magnified by Monica?
Then humans are fucked. She no longer resorts to peaceful resolves and rationality but instead becomes a full-blown human killer. She also becomes very bipolar and generally unstable with really bad episodes.
>>
>>50355041
I can understand that. Met people like that before at least...thank you for not hating me...
>>
>>50354378

>Veliki Vuu

Is that something like Lykke Li
>>
>>50354313
>>50354607
>>50354607
I would describe it as feeling of completeness or like I am whole or complete I love this feeling, It was especially strong early on.
>>50354378
Sorry if the question was a bit too personal Alice-poster, I hope your godfather gets better.
>>
>>50355108
nah that's a nickname of sorts that a friend of mine gave me
>>
>be me, last Friday
>having nice conversation about music with Lucinafag
>go to therapist
>some words are exchanged
>situation escalates
>They lock me up in a mental hospital
>Just got out
So what did I miss?
>>
>>50351806
>What genre would it be?
Maybe a sub-genre of folk.
I guess we would be rather chill and causual since we would only play in front of friends and family.
Demacian Minutes
>What would your stage names be
I don't think we would use stage names.
>>
>>50355222
>>They lock me up in a mental hospital
What happened anon?
>>
>>50355222
Nothing much apart from those trips and Mioposter going missing. You can just check the archives.
>>
>>50355222
>They lock me up in a mental hospital
You told them you were suicidal, didn't you.
>>
>>50355187
not mine, friend's, but have story anyway

>basically, friend's dad's friends are all some tough guy mean dudes and shit
>like all of friend's godfathers and shit are locked up or just set free, mafioso types y'know
>now anyways this one dude had a wife, apparently hot chick
>she cheats on him with some bastard
>the dude, as expected of a hillnigger Serbian, cuts her ear off and beats her if I remember good
>BUT
>wife is medical worker and connected
>basically sets him up to be locked up in the funhouse, probably for life
>fucks off to Sweden I think
>dude is mentally perfectly fine (for Serbian standards, these criminal types aren't so rare)

Really pisses my friend off, we kinda plan to have him extracted when we acquire influence. I gotta work for getting to that level tho. Trust me, you're gonna see me everywhere one day God willing
>>
>>50350435
That's a long and detailed post mate
>>
>>50355261
>>50355272
Ding! Talking about a bad day that I had a week before became a week in medical jail. I won't make that mistake again. The worst part is I live in the People's Republic of Washington State so I'm nogunz for life now. They tell me even if I move to Texas somehow I'll be nogunz there too. I didn't know my state was so influential.
>>
File: bolnica.jpg (199 KB, 1200x1600)
199 KB
199 KB JPG
>>50355222
>some words are exchanged
understatement of the century, I presume

anyways have a pic of a Serbian hospital, this is considered excellent condition. Now psychiatric hospitals are considered "horrible". I mean look at this shit: https://www.telegraf.rs/vesti/936469-jezivo-ovako-su-1999-izgledale-bolnice-u-srbiji-foto though that was like back in '99, apparently "improvements" were made in 2002 but recently a woman had to go into the main psychiatric hospital to get a head scan (apparatus was broke in the clinic she was in, and the psychiatric is just across the road) - she simply said something in the lines of "absolutely horrifying, a great sadness and embarrassment of what is done to those people"
>>
File: 1539197697032.jpg (119 KB, 1191x670)
119 KB
119 KB JPG
>>50355378
Yeah, I wish I did some research myself. How was your week in there? When they threw me in, I ended up faking my way out, it was so awful.
>so I'm nogunz for life now.
What do you mean by this?
>>
File: AliceGuitar.jpg (376 KB, 1246x805)
376 KB
376 KB JPG
>>50351183
>Though the voice actor has a 10/10 voice
I wholeheartedly agree but have you ever heard her French voice? Oh man, it's just so sweet and cute to me
>why so? Why do you think you're so bad that Alice would totally change your in every single possible (and maybe impossible) way
Maybe I'm a bit pessimistic but let's be honest here, I'm just a simple Polack who posts on /r9k/. Why she would ever love someone like that?
I try to look at waifuism realistically, that's why I think she wouldn't ever love me
>>50351303
>But are you as vengeful as I am?
Depends on what person did. I'm always open to meeting new people but when someone hurts me just because he likes to, without any reason then I will remember that for all my days
>I sometimes would literally pull some Pol Pot, Atilla, Genghis Khan, Taliban tier shit for something minor.
>something minor
OK, you got me interested. What do you mean by minor?
>Jail isn't prison tho
Oh yeah, my bad use of words. Should have said "gaol"
>it's not because she did anything wrong, but because the cops know she's a good girl and put her there when she gets one of her episodes, so she is safe from any possible danger
Yeah, I know that. "Menace to herself, but no danger to others surely!"
>>50351676
Not really. To me there isn't anything wrong with this thread
>>50351806
>What genre would it be?
Depends on what genre she likes. I would never want to create music with her that she wouldn't like. Fortunately, I'm very tolerant when it comes to music as I listen to all kinds of stuff. But in recent years I started to really like rave music, so if she would want to we could do that kind of music
I would rather be the one playing instruments because she has a very beautiful voice.
Trip to Wonderland
Alice from Raveland and mine would be probably related to my surname.
>>
>>50355438
>What do you mean by this?
He means that he can't get a gun to suicide since the laws in his state are strict.
>>
>>50355538
Well that blows. Hope they weren't planning to become a collector.
>>
>>50355396
Fug that's really sad. Being treated like a criminal for your mental illness is really fucked up, and it's not remotely as bad in burgerland as it is there. It's still basically a jail but at least it's clean and the staff treat you well.

>understatement of the century I presume
You could say that

>>50355438
It sucked, there's nothing to do but sit around and stare. The really profoundly insane people are always screaming, attacking the staff and trying to escape; it's unsettling. They said that I could make the best out of it by getting on meds and going to therapy there, but the doctor didn't change my meds and there was no therapy (except for babby's first CBT primer) so I couldn't help but wonder why the hell I was there. I basically told everyone who would listen that I didn't belong there and that I was no danger to anyone and they should let me out. I didn't make trouble and so they did just that after a few days (72 hours but weekends don't count for some fucking reason).

>nogunz for life
Washington State has a law that says that ANYONE who has ever been committed to a mental hospital has their second amendment rights revoked for life, and they also put you on a list so if you try to buy a gun anywhere in the country they'll know you're nogunz and refuse to sell to you. If someone said the person who was going to revoke your right to jury trial was going to be some ESL lady who met with you for ten minutes, the ACLU would be your best friend. But it's my right to evil baby-killing gunz so the hell with due process.

>I ended up faking my way out
What happened to you?
>>
>>50355274
>not mine, friend's
Sorry about that man.
>Really pisses my friend off, we kinda plan to have him extracted when we acquire influence. I gotta work for getting to that level tho. Trust me, you're gonna see me everywhere one day God willing
Honestly I don't really feel sorry for your friends godfather but he does not deserve what he got (loosing his ability to speak ughh) I hope you succeed and make your waifu proud so god speed Alice poster!
>>
File: 1547162232325.jpg (333 KB, 1600x899)
333 KB
333 KB JPG
Claiming
Is it bad that I'm not really interested in her story in the books? First time I met her in TW3 and was fascinated by her aesthetics. Thing is her character weren't too deep in the game, and maybe for better, since it's a more visual medium.
I seems that the game purposely leaves a lot to imagination, emphasizing her alienation, for example when she explains Cyberpunk to Geralt, knowing that won't understand, or when she thinks about kissing Skjall, knowing that he's a dead man.
Basically, we know that she's an honorable person, but not much more. So you can think almost of anything regarding her personality. So I did.
But there are books by that old greedy fool that I haven't read where she appears a lot. But at this point in building headcanon I couldn't care less, it would be the same as reading about another person named Ciri.
I unironically believe that her future cameo in Cyberpunk will be closer to *my* Ciri than anything by Sapkovsky.
>>
>>50355657
What are your thoughts on Priscilla?
>>
File: 1547165533920.jpg (551 KB, 3840x2160)
551 KB
551 KB JPG
>>50355970
She's nice for creative/art(sy) types like Dandelion, maybe even with a potential for more dominant/caring role in that relationship.
I personally melt from warrior/adventurer types like Ciri or Ves or Meve - coming back to visuals again: practical hairstyles, scars, armor. I could say that the aura of decisiveness, readyness and relaxed power counts as visual image too - it is in posture, movements, mimics. If you ever saw a big cat you know what I'm trying to say.
I'm inclined to include Triss in this group, although she projects calmer and more "feminine" image. She's a fucking veteran and should be counted as an armored vehicle in terms of personal firepower.
>>
>>50356430
>I personally melt from warrior/adventurer types
Funny how there's quite a few of us like that in these threads. Action girls are best girls.
>>
>>50356550
Have you tried using 4chan.org/feedback to fix your image problem? You can also contact mods on IRC, I think.
>>>/qa/1690512
>>
File: 1519129318195.jpg (245 KB, 800x1128)
245 KB
245 KB JPG
>>50355635
>ESL lady who met with you for ten minutes,
Wow, you too then?
>What happened to you?
Mine was exactly like yours. Really shitty persistent doctor, crazies trying to talk to me, keeping me up at night. Was like hell on earth. One yandere? girl kept trying to get my address and phone number from me (Ended up giving my phone number since I was too beta and scared of the consequence if I didn't.), the staff treated you like an animal, disregarded anything you told them. I was told the quickest way could get out was in a week and your stay would end prematurely if you told them the meds were working so that's what I told them though they weren't doing jack so that happened. Sorry for the blog.

>Washington State has a law that says that ANYONE who has ever been committed to a mental hospital has their second amendment rights revoked for life, and they also put you on a list so if you try to buy a gun anywhere in the country they'll know you're nogunz and refuse to sell to you.
That's gay and dumb. Were you planning on eventually buying guns? Which ones if so?
>>
>>50356588
I'm an idiot. I didn't even think of that. Thanks Anon.
>>
>How would you react if you one day woke up next to your waifu?
I would be freaked out, then make sure I wasn't still dreaming, touch her slightly to see if she was real as my heart would be ready to burst out of my chest.
>>
File: 1522669057294.png (38 KB, 637x910)
38 KB
38 KB PNG
>>50357448
I'd wake up IRL.
No, but if such a thing happened, I'd probably stay there paralyzed in shock for the next hour.
>>
File: Alice52.jpg (136 KB, 1328x877)
136 KB
136 KB JPG
>>50357448
Considering that even looking at pictures of her makes me cry, then seeing her in real life, in my fucking bed, would probably make me burst into tears as soon as I would see her. I wouldn't even care if I'm insane or if what I'm seeing is real. I would immediately hug her with tears in my eyes and tell her that I will always love her, take care of her and that I will never leave her.
>>
File: Yuri pijamas.jpg (99 KB, 720x720)
99 KB
99 KB JPG
>>50357448
I would freak out at first and then just break down into tears over how happy I was once I would realize that it was actually her.
>>
File: 100.jpg (806 KB, 1328x996)
806 KB
806 KB JPG
>>50357448
I wouldn't believe it at all and would start asking her questions about her life to prove that she really was with me.
>>
>>50356654
>crazy person asked you for your number
The exact same thing happened to me! Except she wasn't a Yandere-ish, just an a 60 year-old crack addict with no teeth who in my first interaction with her told me how she trolls the roads at night for roadkill so she can eat it. I went to college in a pretty rough part of town so I was used to being accosted by insane people looking for my information so I just kept telling her "maybe later."

>ESL lady screwed you over too
Christ, what a nightmare of a system.

>meds don't do anything
Same here. I just told them I'm open to trying anything and they thought it was ok. Also don't worry about blogposting. That's what threads like these are for.

>muh gunz
I've never really considered owning one, but now that I can't I'm angry about it. Maybe I'd get a m1911 or an m1 or m14, something historical. I don't like the plastic look.

>>50357448
Probably assume I'm still asleep; if not I wouldn't know what to say. I'd just sit there and watch her for a while, making sure it's real.
>>
>>50353660
Oh, ok. I thought you where the LucinaFag of 8gag's waifu threads. I hope the guy is alright because I don't know want ever happen to all of the waifufags from /vpol/'s waifu thread generals. I hope he didn't have to pay a porn license since that LucinaFag is from Britain.
>>50353849
Make sure you don't out yourself from 4chan since 8gaggers by default hate anons who are from 4chan.
>>
File: 26916029_p0_master1200.jpg (1.61 MB, 945x1200)
1.61 MB
1.61 MB JPG
>>50357448
Probably just roll with it as best I can. Life throws all sorts of curve balls at you. I've learned to just try to be as adaptive as possible. I'd try not to freak her out and expect her to do the same with me.
>>50355222
Ah I was wondering where you went. Hopefully now you know to never trust those bastards. Why the medical profession is considered a respectable field is quite beyond me. Anyways, hope it wasn't too rough. I just get so sick of hearing stories like yours. I hope all of the staff there have failing mirages and are swimming in med school debt. Sorry, I'm just really pissed off now. My advice is never say anything to a doctor ever again. I'm glad to have you back in the threads. I think your musical taste is promising, even if you are a girly tenor.
>>50353691
Liszt has always seemed a bit too flashy for me. Maybe I'm just being salty about not being able to play it, or maybe I'm just a hipster who likes unheard of music. And speaking of somewhat unpopular music, I found this the other day. Shit looks super hard but I wanted to share it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZWZ8XLdr3A
>>
File: 1527502494890.jpg (312 KB, 750x514)
312 KB
312 KB JPG
>How would your husbando/waifu feel about your interests?
>Is there something from our world they might find a great interest in?
>What would be their preferred method of transport?

>>50358089
>just an a 60 year-old crack addict with no teeth who in my first interaction with her told me how she trolls the roads at night for roadkill so she can eat it
Christ, that sounds hilarious. If there's a day you two meet again, maybe she'll treat you to some nice roadkill. At the time I was in the adolescents section and the worst we had was someone who would have mental breakdowns over apple juice and start physically fighting the nurses. Scary stuff to watch.
>Christ, what a nightmare of a system.
If the fate of people are decided by ESL ladies, I don't want to live here anymore.

>Maybe I'd get a m1911 or an m1 or m14
Good taste.

>Also don't worry about blogposting
Thanks, I'll try to keep that in mind.
>>
File: 263.jpg (241 KB, 1390x2048)
241 KB
241 KB JPG
>>50358908
She would find them pretty intriguing. Maybe she would try to get into them out of her love to me.
Maybe she would find an interest in singing but knowing the state of most professional industries she would probably keep it to herself and would hate doing it as a job.
Probably a car, since it has the least amount of people.
>>
Oh, missed one.
>Is there something from their world you'd be interested in?
>>
File: 262.jpg (239 KB, 1373x2048)
239 KB
239 KB JPG
>>50359067
I would be interested in learning about where she lives. In her universe, there's likely much, much less problms, so I would just want to learn about all the good things in her world.
>>
>>50358908
>>50359097
I think she is a very nonjudgmental person so she would not look down on me as long as I did not bash her interests.
All the books to read and the poems there is lots for her to be excited about.
I think she might prefer walking.
I would be interested in reading "portrait of Markov"
>>
File: 27018695_p0_master1200.jpg (877 KB, 1000x1200)
877 KB
877 KB JPG
>>50358908
I think she would be not only happy that I dedicate so much time and passion into a very nuanced art form, but that I live in a peaceful enough world that gives me the opportunity to do so. I think she would also like that I have some basic knowledge of the use, history, and maintenance of weaponry, although she would cringe at my sword play. She would probably just tell me to stick with spears or rifles if available.
She would probably be amazed and interested at all of the weird cultural opportunities and practices today. I think most of all she would enjoy how easy it is to add eccentric clothing to her collection.
She seems to be fine with walking everywhere, though if she lived here she would be absolutely amazed at all of the mechanized modes of transport we have.
All of those insane sword techniques that are not only possible but also useful in battle. However, if those are not considered cannon, then probably how magic has so many uses from basic combat roles to making an entire village slightly more lucky.
>>50356550
>Funny how there's quite a few of us like that in these threads. Action girls are best girls.
Yeah, that is something I've noticed. I've said it before, but maybe we view the waifu like a pseudo god of sorts, and she is something we strive to be like and impress. Or maybe we just long for adventure in our own lives. Perhaps we would have fared okay in times when massive amounts of young men were conscripted for useless wars or giant building projects.
>>50356671
Good luck with that Merida guy!
>>
>>50358908
She'd probably see it a tad dull.
All the tech around like smartphones and computers.
She tends to walk everywhere she goes, but I'm she would prefer any vehicle over walking all the time
Probably the magic and exotic creatures to be found.
>>
>>50346364
she is literally the only thing ive ever loved this much. i want to watch a movie or listen to music with her.
>>
>>50358908
>>How would your husbando/waifu feel about your interests?
She would probably tease me about them for being nerdy and dorky, but secretly she would be jealous since she is garbage with technology
>>Is there something from our world they might find a great interest in?
Syntheyic gems maybe?
>>What would be their preferred method of transport?
She would probably really like some dorky metjod of getting around, like scooters or something
I want to thank Rin for always being there for me. I've had some rough patches jn my life and a lot of shitty friends, so she has been my only constant source of strength for the last few years, and now I finished undergrad and got a pretty well paying job lined up
>>
File: Kotori Wedding 2.png (1 MB, 720x1280)
1 MB
1 MB PNG
>>50357448
I'd probably freak out, then weep from happiness for a little while. Then the panic would set in because she'd get to see what a pathetic failure I am.
>>
Nothing. She's perfect in every single way and I'm not even joking.
If she was with me, drinking less alcohol. But that'd be extremely easy if I have her by my side.
She'd find them cute I think. I could show her some games that might interest her and show her all the videos I made about her to show my appreciation.
Food! I bet she loves how many different types of food humans are able to make! I'd definitely pick up cooking as a hobby just so I can make her delicious food each and every single day.
On foot? I imagine a car might be scary to her and I can understand that. I'm mostly on foot by myself too so that, maybe a bicycle.

Also, thank you for these threads. I'm new to this but these kind of threads really fucking helped me cope with something. I'm also thankful for all the questions posted so I can talk about my lovely Fennec. Thank you so much.
>>
File: dakimakura.png (567 KB, 300x941)
567 KB
567 KB PNG
>>50360358
>>50360469
No idea what's going on with 4chan, can't even delete it. Anyways I'm ordering a dakimakura of my wife and that'll be my first physical item of her. I can't wait to have her! I don't really have the money for it but that's what credit cards are for. Probably also going to buy a plush of her so I can actually cuddle with her.
>>
File: happy.gif (833 KB, 500x281)
833 KB
833 KB GIF
>>50360496
>I'm ordering a dakimakura
Make sure to get a good pillow to go in the cover. Getting the righ tpillow makes all the difference when it comes to dakis. I spent more than I responsibly should have on the pillow I got for Kotori, but it was worth every penny. It's some kind of bamboo memory foam pillow and it is excellent.
>>
>>50360570
I forgot the name, but I got the proper pillow already don't worry. I've had some covers already so I'm not new to that.
>>
File: asf rz734.png (25 KB, 742x242)
25 KB
25 KB PNG
>>50360358
There we go. Might not have food for some days but she's more important.
>>
File: Alice216.jpg (381 KB, 1552x873)
381 KB
381 KB JPG
>>50358908
I just hope she would accept them. Maybe she could even be interested in some of them.
I don't know. But my guess is she could be interested in how movies, planes or Internet works.
I don't know. She says she doesn't like trains much. I can guess she maybe would like flying by plane.
Not really.
>>
>>50346514
The problem is, usually people who are just at most infatuated speak the most about love.
Be careful with your words.
How often do parents talk as much about their love?
>>
I imagine we share pretty similar interests. We could play some retro vidya or watch movies and listen to music.
Theyd probably be interested in movies and comics or animation because that would be beyond trippy for them.
Walking or webslinging
Shit that involves alternate dimensions, and superpowers.
>>
File: 1399321218.jpg (364 KB, 2048x1152)
364 KB
364 KB JPG
>>50357448
I'd be ecstatic to say the least, but I would try my very best to keep my composure and not freak out. Just try to roll with it.

>>50358908
Elizabeth would be okay with them for the most part, however she'd probably be a little put off by my interest in guns. I'd still take her shooting until she starts to like it though.
The internet. She'd love having the ability to listen to whatever music she wants at the click of a button, as well as having instant access to vast amounts of information.
I think she'd be really fond of train rides. She'd either use her powers or travel by air if she had to get somewhere fast.
A lot of things, like how a fucking flying city manages to be sustainable and feasible in the early 20th century.
>>
File: 70348522_p0.jpg (102 KB, 622x828)
102 KB
102 KB JPG
>>50346824
She goes from a batshit insane yandere who murdered her lover, to someone who acknowledges her mistake and torments herself over it, along with wanting to become a better person. She's still a creepy stalker who gets assblasted towards lies, but that's it.
About herself nothing, she has a lot of flaws but that's one of the reasons why I love her, because of the way she deals with them and how self aware she is.
Maybe make me more honest towards people

>>50348607
Invasion of privacy and public damages if she starts to burn stuff
She can turn into a dragon so she could do a lot of damage if she wanted, but she really dislikes causing pain and fighting in general, so she wouldn't do it.
No, wish some things about her were specified, along with her birthday and age
Don't even try to reason and get me out of there, otherwise get in jail as well just to be with me
Absolutely, only worry would be the collateral damage
Used to have them, which is normal on waifufags as it seems. Now I don't.

>>50358908
Probably find them boring, since the ones like vidya and playing instruments are inside ones, and she's more like an outside person. She'd be okay with swimming, since she's also good at it.
The possibility to travel around the world easily compared to her own time
Anything that allows her to enjoy sights
>>
File: do it for scarecrow.jpg (428 KB, 1400x1000)
428 KB
428 KB JPG
>>50348607
murder. can people be charged with "biological terrorism?"

very easy. strangers are just collateral damage to him, another step in his journey to control fear.

i do not. he's a western character, and the blood type thing really doesn't click with westerners.

i sure hope so.

>>50357448
kiss his cheek and go back to sleep beside him.
>>
>want to figure out waifu's blood type
>remember that there's an info page in her game
>it doesn't even have her birthday or even VA, let alone blood type
>>
File: Angela198.jpg (130 KB, 699x1143)
130 KB
130 KB JPG
>>50358908
She'd be really happy about them since they are science related. It's one of the reasons I think we'd click if we were to meet. She wouldn't be as excited about my artistic side since she isn't an artistic person but I think she'd still appreciate it.
Her and our world aren't that different so her interests would stay the same. She'd maybe be a little more into politics but only due to current ongoing conflicts.
She's used to travelling by air so assume that'd be it.
Becoming a hero of course.

>>50361240
There isn't a doubt in m mind that it's love. I've been infatuated before. This is something completely different.

>>50357448
I'd think I was either dreaming, transported into the best possible timeline or that I've gone completely mad. Either way I'd hug her gently hoping that it is real.

>>50360496
That's really nice, Anon! Just make sure to not spend way more than you can afford. Having things to channel your love for your waifu into is nice but debt is a vicious trap and you should be careful. I hope the daki gives you many nights of comfy sleep and cuddles,
>>
>>50346738
Patrician motherfuxcker.
>>
>>50346824
>>Does your waifu go through any character growth in her media?
She becomes warmer
>>If you could change one thing about her, what would it be?
Make her way more aloof , at least only during special circumstancrs.
>>If she could change one thing about you, what do you think it would be?
My lazyness i guess.
>>
im sorry I havent been on as much, things have been rough but I figured I would say hi and goodnight to everyone
>>
>>50362980
It's fine shegoposter, how've you been?
>>
>>50363015
not well. But getting better slowly. My semester started at school so I have something to keep me busy now
>>
>>50346364
still can't post because barneyfag
>>
>>50363060
Who's your wife anon?
>>
>>50363068
princess celestia
oreganolio
>>
>>50363088
Great taste, always prefered Celestia over her sister
>>
File: 8AQbkDa.png (558 KB, 620x432)
558 KB
558 KB PNG
>>50363138
this guy
this guy right hereee 1234
>>
File: urabe12.jpg (64 KB, 495x700)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
>>50348607
>So this is the evil thread huh okay:
>>What crime your waifu/husbando is most likely to commit?
Assault with deadly blade.
>>How easy is it for her/him to hurt people?
Really easy.
>>Do you know what their blood type is?
Sadly no
>>What would your waifu/husbando do if you where put in a prison?
Look sadly from afar and wait.
>>Would they help you escape from prison
With enough encouragement , yes
>javascript:quote('50344816')
>>Do you anons ever second guess your love?
Nope
>>50351806

>>You start a band with your waifu
>>What genre would it be?
Heavy metal like god intended
>>What would your general performance on stage be like?
Warm and welcoming
>>What would your first album be called?
Mysterious love
>>What would your stage names be?
Kareshi and Kanojo
>>50354035
She would become outright mute , lock me in a basement and murder any whore who pronounces my name.

>>50354313
Godspeed bunnyfag.
>>50355445
>french alice
Fucking noice.

>>50357448

Shit myself.
I cant even take care of myself , to have such beauty in my swamp would be an insult.

>>50358908
Curious , she doesnt seem like the tefh-savy type.
Not really , we are from the samr plane it seems.

Flying

Is drool really that offputting , waifufags?
>>
File: Witch Mommy.jpg (135 KB, 1200x800)
135 KB
135 KB JPG
>tfw Mommynetta and Auntie Jeanne will never give you hugs, kisses or call you a good boy.
>tfw you will never shower or bathe together with them

Is there any hope, how do cope?
>>
File: Angela50.jpg (13 KB, 236x333)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
>>50354035
She would start hating everything that she didn't agree with and didn't fit her ideal. She'd become a hopeless perfectionist. Would probably get OCD too.

>>50363189
>Is drool really that offputting , waifufags?
Not at all. I just find it lewd in a way and my waifus bodily fluids are something intimate and private to me and I don't feel comfortable flaunting them publicly.
>>
File: 45407945_p11.jpg (42 KB, 399x240)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
Good morning everyone. What are you guys up to today?
>>
File: Alice220.jpg (122 KB, 699x696)
122 KB
122 KB JPG
>>50363189
Haven't seen you here in a while, Urabefag.
>french alice
>Fucking noice.
Yeah, I love her French voice. Not saying that the English one is worse but French definitely has it's charm to me.
What about your waifu? Does she have any interesting dubs?
I just don't see the appeal of it. It's a bit disgusting for me to be honest.
>>
File: 1314843717751.jpg (346 KB, 1000x1000)
346 KB
346 KB JPG
>>50363411
Sleeping and screaming as usual
>>50363189
I like drool, it's probably the least inconvenient fluid. I do remember reading a long time ago a story about waking up with her and seeing her drooling then wiping it away as she woke up too.
>>50359067
Maybe the outside world or her parents, but not really.
>>50358908
She may not understand them but I'd try my best to explain. Dunno if I could get anything through to her though.
>>50357448
Fall out of my small bed. I don't know. I've consigned myself to knowing she'll never be real
>>50354313
It doesnt wane unless you let it. It's just about maintaining your time with her
>>
>>50362614
>That's really nice, Anon! Just make sure to not spend way more than you can afford. Having things to channel your love for your waifu into is nice but debt is a vicious trap and you should be careful. I hope the daki gives you many nights of comfy sleep and cuddles
Thank you so much. I can't wait for either her daki or plush to arrive, I'm so excited because I hope it improves my life so much. The whole spending money is only bad because I can't afford it right now but I can easily pay for it the following months.
>>
File: pc master race dress.png (385 KB, 298x919)
385 KB
385 KB PNG
>>50355445
>OK, you got me interested. What do you mean by minor?
yesterday there was a horrible traffic jam and the trolleybuses got shat on and went in wrong direction, so I had to go around to get home. The incompetent fucks that live here can't even drive normally in a little snow, so I wished nuclear holocaust upon them

Then one time some parent treated their child in a way I find disagreeable (too strict, too relaxed, overprotective, blah blah) and I'm all like "you should get your entire defect family crucified for this kind of bullshit"

that minor

>Not really. To me there isn't anything wrong with this thread
I really don't know what the dude meant

>>50355641
>I hope you succeed and make your waifu proud so god speed Alice poster!
Thank'e

>>50357448
Well first of all do a reality chech on myself, then like see if she's real. If she doesn't awaken by that point I'll go do my normal shit and wait until she wakes up normally, then go talk to her.

Does whoever did that AT LEAST take care of the paperwork tho? I mean our government is cucked and they'd grant her citizenship easily probably but still. Funny how I get concerned about these things so few think about, and if they do it's only later.

>>50358908
What interests? I don't have pretty much any :(. Probably find them not fitting for my intelligence.

Many things, she's curious and from a past time period. Probably learning about everything that happened up to now

On foot, at first. Might perceive cars and other motor vehicles as unsafe y'know. Especially our buses, the older ones are impossibly loud (seriously what the fuck Ikarbus did you know that a thing called "sound insulation" exists?)
>>
>>50363189
Ew, gross

>>50363553
>Not saying that the English one is worse but French definitely has it's charm to me.
post, can't look up now since gotta go soon
>>
Hello friends, how are things going over here? The /c/ thread has been especially slow as of late.
>>
>>50364070
>tfw everytime I try to post in threads like these I get absolutely ignored.
Why do I even bother... :/ Not that it matters, I'm lonely KHV NEET regardless. Guess I'll go to bed, goodnight.
>>
File: 1434662473007.png (394 KB, 407x610)
394 KB
394 KB PNG
>>50363411
Managed to get some things done before my pain flared up too badly.
>>50364044
>The incompetent fucks that live here can't even drive normally in a little snow
Tell me about it, 5 cm of snow falls here and suddenly everything stops working like it's the fucking apocalypse.
>>50364070
This thread has been pretty okay, it was a relatively slow week though.
>>50364106
Goodnight, Anon.
>>
>>50364044
Oh, I see. I'm rather more forgivable. I try to always understand the situation of someone who did something wrong.
>>50364060
>post, can't look up now since gotta go soon
https://youtube.com/watch?v=EFOTGBuIvXk
4:25 especially. The way she talks to that cat is so cute to me.
>>
>>50364162
i dunno man it sounds sort of out of place. Cheshire cat made me laugh
>>
File: Shyvana 48.jpg (69 KB, 700x504)
69 KB
69 KB JPG
>>50348607
Assault and battery or disturbing the peace.

Easy even if she doesnt intend it, half dragon and all plus she can get into a bit of a frenzy when fighting.

no clue not even sure if she has one by our definitions.

Probably just break me out if i didnt do anything she found wrong.

Read above.

>>50363339
wew its almost scary how similar angela looks to my mom (rip) in that picture

Also what is everyone listening to today? im listening to more german music.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PAq50AvIqoI
>>
>What are your hasbando/waifu's ambitions?
>How would you help her realize them?
>How far is your waifu/hasbando willing to go to achieve their ambitions?
>What would s/he think about your ambitions?
>What would she do to help you see them through.
>>50364070
I guess I'm doing reasonably well, thanks.
>>50364106
Haven't seen you around here, Bayonetta maybe try answering/asking some of the questions on these threads.
>lonely KHV
Your waifu is with you now you will never truly be lonely again.
>>50364345
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hreOuit-iuA
>>
>>50364345
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmPo-CdkQs0
>>
>>50364345
>Also what is everyone listening to today? im listening to more german music.
I'm just listening to my waifu's theme on repeat and wishing she was here. Fuck I wish I could be with her.
>>
File: 1429148845374.jpg (1.03 MB, 2560x1440)
1.03 MB
1.03 MB JPG
>>50364345
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7t1pzrqjh2k
>>50365031
If you accept the multiverse theory as true, then it's safe to assume that your waifu is out there, somewhere among the proverbial stars, and that she feels the same way. That's how I cope.
>>
>>50365249
It does not need to involve the multiverse for your waifu to exist if the universe is infinite or at least big enough she would exist somewhere as long as there is a 1% chance of that. That said what do the denizens of /waifu/ think about the multiverse hypothesis? I personally think that its unlikely that such a thing exists or is at least borderline un-testable, but what do you think?
>>
>>50365443
I believe the waifu reality is the real reality...
>>
File: 109.jpg (25 KB, 512x288)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
>>50364457
To win the Love Live for her and her sister.
I would do anything. Help her practice, listen to her songs and tell her what could be improved, anything.
She is also willing to work very hard to achieve her ultimate goal, to the point where she cries after not achieving it.
She would see them as pretty tame co pared to her own, but would help me achieve them overall.
She would pretty much do anything, like me for her. Her hardworking attitude would help me a lot, and I would be very grateful to her for that.
>>50364345
>Also what is everyone listening to today? im listening to more german music.
my man
https://youtube.com/watch?v=IjJNiFhhnGk
>>
File: liz23.jpg (530 KB, 1680x1050)
530 KB
530 KB JPG
>>50365443
The more you accept on faith the less you can prove through scientific validation. The multiverse theory and assuming that that the universe is infinite hold practically the same fundamental implications (everything that can exist exists) and are equally untestable. The difference is that in a multiverse system there would be different, separated "bubbles", while in an infinite singular universe there would be one endless "bubble". Both require a leap of faith and a suspension of disbelief.
>>
File: 1546996913386.jpg (54 KB, 747x960)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
>>50346364
toyota is my waifu
>>
File: Ditzy Autist.jpg (116 KB, 549x958)
116 KB
116 KB JPG
>>50363234
There can be no hope in this hell , no hope at all.

>>50363339
You are a patrician mercyfag.
And medfags sleeping in random places give me good memoties , sweet times.

>>50363411
Nothing , just sharpening my C# skills to BTFO my class.

>>50363553
Yes , i love French speaking maidens and Alice fills the archetype of "artsy and dry-witted frenchy girl" that it wouldnt surprise me to see her in a stripped sweater , a beret and a glass of wine.
Frenchy girls speaking crude english in their thick french accents make my heart melt , too.
As far as mine goes her original seiyuu was a first timer for this role and it was the only Anime role she did at all , i love her original voice and the english dub is also far above average.

>>50364070
Really good , even if a tad bit slow but at least not slower than the /c/ thread.
I might start two-timing again.

>>50364106
That just means that you are saving.your first times for the real deal , bayofag.

>>50364457
>>What are your hasbando/waifu's ambitions?
Being with her loved-one forever and ever.
>>How would you help her realize them?
Uhhh.
>>How far is your waifu/hasbando willing to go to achieve their ambitions?
Enough to slash people around.
>>What would s/he think about your ambitions?
That i am being too crazy.
>>What would she do to help you see them through.
Moral/affectionate support , giving me a goal to work hard for her every day.

Good morning waifufags
>>
Can i lewdpost here?
>>
>>50366802
Lewdppst how?
>>
>>50366802
I mean no one can stop ya but i dont want you to do it cause it usually shits up the threads so please dont.
>>
>>50366802
>posting lewds of your own waifu
But why?
>>
>>50366802
The real question is why do you feel like you need the need to lewdpost?
>>
>>50366865
>>50367068
>>50367078
>Urabefag lewdposting
If only you knew how bad it really was
>>
File: Maid Yuri (2).jpg (33 KB, 564x564)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
>>50367093
Im not necessarily against it and I might post mildly suggestive pic of my waifu but outright lewdposting just isn't for me. Its okay I guess as long it does not detract from the topic of the thread.
>>
>>50366835
>>50366865
>>50367068
>>50367078
Asking and discussing lewd things.
Nothing ill intended.
>>
>>50367335
Well we had lewd questions asked on these threads before so lewd questions are not off the table.
>>
File: Angela160.jpg (630 KB, 960x1280)
630 KB
630 KB JPG
>>50364070
Not too bad. We've been missing some otherwise prominent posters but we've also had new ones come through.
Send /c/ my best regards!

>>50364457
To create a world without war and to help as many people as possible.
I would gladly become her assistant. I would support her not only physically and practically but emotionally too.
Far enough. She wouldn't go overboard and do something bad in the name of the cause or take huge risks.
As I've mentioned before I share some of her ambitions. However she is a little more direct in her contribution to such ambitions while my methods are more causative.
Funnily enough I could use the help of someone with her skill and knowledge to help me towards my goals. She's a person I would trust to teach me everything I need to know. She would encourage me whenever doubt inevitably sets in (knowing how I am).

>>50364345
I'm listening to german stuff too
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAGCVYDJHss

>>50355322
I love to add as much detail to my answers whenever I can. It really makes me happy when I can talk about her since I never get an opportunity.

>>50365443
I think that it does exist however it doesn't make a difference. Perhaps my waifu is really out there and I am her husbando but even getting close to such a reality is positively impossible. I am still holding out for the best though. I'm hoping for either some kind of merge of the two universes or at least to be united with her after death.
>>
>>50367589
Had to ask , /c/ fags are too prude
>>
Would you have a child with your waifu?
>>
File: Kotori Wedding 1.jpg (219 KB, 850x734)
219 KB
219 KB JPG
>>50367809
I definitely would, I think Kotori would make a great mother. I probably wouldn't be that great of a dad, but I'd try my best and that has to count for something, right?
>>
>>50367617
>>50365538
>>50365753
https://www.livescience.com/64470-universe-has-mirror-image-universe.html?utm_source=notification
There is some hope for at least one more universe existing. still not too conclusive but a man can hope what do you think /waifu/?
>>50367809
Yes Yuri is a very caring person so she would make a great mom.
>>
File: 122.jpg (76 KB, 848x1200)
76 KB
76 KB JPG
>>50367809
>Would you have a child with your waifu?
Definitely. I feel she would make a somewhat harsh, but overall caring mother.
>>50368018
>what do you think /waifu/?
In her universe, I believe that she has me as a husbando and posts about me on Japanese internet.
>>
File: AliceBeret.jpg (62 KB, 479x586)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
>>50364220
>i dunno man it sounds sort of out of place.
Each to their own, I guess. I really like it.
>>50364345
Maybe not right now but today at night I heard "Speak Softly, Love" in radio and just couldn't stop crying in my pillow while thinking about Alice.
https://youtube.com/watch?v=PQBW6G0hSrs
>>50364457
I think that first it wouldn't be anything too complicated. I imagine she would like to go to some kind of school as she was in an asylum for 10 years. And then maybe she would search for some job that would interest her.
Oh man. Now that I think of it, it would feel so good to study with her. And help her adjust to our world.
Well, whe doesn't give up easily.
I think she would like the artistic ones. Not sure about the others.
Maybe she would want to work out with me together or show me how to draw.
>>50365443
>That said what do the denizens of /waifu/ think about the multiverse hypothesis?
Could be true but I don't really believe in it. Even if they do exists, so what? It would also I mean that there are other worlds where she hates me, tortures me, I live through worst suffering possible, where I betrayed her etc.
I have only one life to live to the fullest and to dedicate it to my beloved one. I don't want to waste it on thinking about this. Although it would be so sweet to be with her. I just don't like deluding myself.
>>50366735
>it wouldnt surprise me to see her in a stripped sweater , a beret and a glass of wine.
I have this poor quality picture of her. Unfortunately I have no idea where I got it from. I love her so much in it. Just a simple beret but it makes her look so fucking beautiful. I wish there was more art of this model.
>>50367809
Of fucking course.
>>
File: 1342744647601.jpg (57 KB, 303x750)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
>>50367809
I have no idea. Financially I'm not right for it and probably will never be. Morally I don't see having children as a good thing as you gamble with an immortal soul by bringing it into being. Yet still, I love her and would want that with her. I don't know
>>50365443
A comforting delusion, like this whole lifestyle
However let it not detract from this life being our only one and being responsible with that fact
>>50364457
People see me as ambitious because I have conviction, to the contrary I want nothing to do with this world and simply wish to exit or exist without bother. I dont know how she would perceive that, though.
>>50366802
If you are genuine
>>
File: nyaruko snuggle.jpg (63 KB, 1280x720)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
>>50357448
>be super shocked for a few minutes
>freak out a bit
>test some things to try and see if this is some kind of dream/simulation/trick/schizophrenia
>enjoy some time with her
>try to figure out how she came into existence while spending time with her in between
>>
I find it amazing that we have different eldritchfags both in the /c/ and /r9k/ waifuthreads
>>
>>50364345
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrHF_Z6RhOc

>>50364457
Normalcy short-term, long term to get at least a fraction of her former fortunes back. She's a smart girl, she shouldn't have much problem.

Well, since I'd rather wish she came here, I would teach her some things and shit. Though it will be much harder for her to get her shit together modern day, since b*reaucracy is king and you need 200 papers to prove the most minor thing

Alice seems to be the "ends justify the means" kind, but with the addition "as long as you don't do anything bad"

Maybe they are too big, maybe she disagrees with them

Coax me into not being a lazy bastard

>>50365443
It exists in some form most certainly. We talked about this. Could be that our waifus are sentient overbeings, akin to the form we take when we die

>>50366802
post what you want muh nigguh

>>50367809
Of course. It would be a waste if Alice didn't pass her cute genes on

>>50368300
Oh God oh fuck she looks so beautiful there, infinite/10
>>
File: Shyvana censored.png (1.01 MB, 1268x773)
1.01 MB
1.01 MB PNG
>>50357448
Id just hug her while in shock since i wouldnt know if its real or not im not gonna miss a chance to hug her even if it wasnt real and when i eventually figure out that its not a dream or something else id just be in a state of euphoria
>>
How many alicefags are itt?
>>
>>50370587
>How many alicefags are itt?
Two.
>>
>>50369101
>I want nothing to do with this world and simply wish to exit or exist without bother
I can relate to that point of view Madotsuki poster, I often feel like the world forces itself onto me with no way to resist but to follow its flow.
>>
File: urabe21.png (520 KB, 447x689)
520 KB
520 KB PNG
>>50370620
Curiously , we are also 2 Urabefags in the /c/ thread.
lovely coincidences
>>
File: nyaruko wiggly.gif (623 KB, 360x263)
623 KB
623 KB GIF
>>50369517
>eldritchfags
Is that me you're referring to?
>>
>>50370858
Who else?
We have a sayafag at /c/
>>
>>50370955
>Who else?
I don't know man, any one of these waifus posted could be eldritch in some way for all I know.
Anyway that's pretty neat, there's also another Nyarukofag I've seen here a couple of times.
>>
File: Angela149.jpg (174 KB, 867x1200)
174 KB
174 KB JPG
>>50367809
She is the only person I'd be willing to have kids with desu. I'm not quite sure if she wants kids but she sounds and acts so motherly it's hard not to imagine her as a parent.
>>
File: dorinahv2 (1).png (462 KB, 900x1125)
462 KB
462 KB PNG
>>50367809
i would prefer not to. i think he would, too.
>>
>>50370623
Break the patterns, shatter reality
It is a necessary evil that those who are made destined to unmake are made from the desires that cause patterns to form in the first place
>>
>>50364345
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUBYzpCNQ1I
>>50365443
It's an interesting concept. But like FTL travel and replicators, it's just stuff from sci-fi movies.
>>50367809
If she wanted to. I would be happy to adopt
>>
>>50367809
Absolutely. At least 3
>>
Bemperu
>>
File: Shyvana 16.jpg (270 KB, 1051x1472)
270 KB
270 KB JPG
Time to save the thread with a question.
>would your waifu like outdoors activities such as camping/hunting/hiking and so on or is she more of a stay at home type.
>>
File: 74.jpg (290 KB, 849x1200)
290 KB
290 KB JPG
>>50374019
>would your waifu like outdoors activities such as camping/hunting/hiking and so on or is she more of a stay at home type
She would like camping in a comfier place and maybe hiking. She's more of an indoors person overall though.
>>
File: heart kiss.jpg (232 KB, 1440x810)
232 KB
232 KB JPG
>>50374019
>would your waifu like outdoors activities such as camping/hunting/hiking and so on or is she more of a stay at home type.
she seems to enjoy everything she does
>>
File: 71 - YPLDQlG.jpg (62 KB, 381x306)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
Ok more questions because you twats dont seem to be proactive enough.

Is she quick to jump to conclusions?
Has it somehow worked against her?
How difficult is it to fix such mistakes?

Is there something she regrets?
Is there something you regret about this waifufaggotry of yours?

Would she like living in your den?

Waifu must crash at your place because of reasons, where can she live?

Is there anything about her that has impacted you really hard?
It could be for the better or worse, some meaningful emotional impact or an outright change in your attitude/actions

Does any character in western media resemble her?

Is she immature in any aspect?
Would you like to change it?

Is she merciful or the kind to rip her enemy to shreds?

You are in the auto-destructive mission to annoy her, what tiny things would you do to accomplish this?

Does she have any unusual/quirky fear of something?

Turns out that waifu, through a lot of bullshitery , is now the head of YOUR country.
How well does she fare in the office?

Has she ever done anything embarassing that makes her outright blush in amazement and try to hide her face?
>>
File: 52.jpg (219 KB, 1200x1459)
219 KB
219 KB JPG
>>50374300
Holy shit.
1/2
>Is she quick to jump to conclusions?
She did suggest that her rivals were not working hard enough for the Love Live
>Has it somehow worked against her?
If you count them winning against her, then maybe, though it was more by chance.
>How difficult is it to fix such mistakes?
Since it was an accident, not really that easy.
>Is there something she regrets?
She probably regrets falling on stage, even though it was an accident that she didn't cause at all.
>Is there something you regret about this waifufaggotry of yours?
I may have gotten a little bit too autistic about my love for her, and now an entire general hates me.
>Would she like living in your den?
If you mean my house, then she would find it alright, albeit somewhat dirty. I would work to clean it up though.
>Waifu must crash at your place because of reasons, where can she live?
I have an old unused bedroom, but I would prefer it of we could sleep in the same place and cuddle through the night.
>Is there anything about her that has impacted you really hard?
Not really. The thing that impacts me the most is her passion for hard work, but she does mention only having motivation for the Love Live, so that reassures me.
>It could be for the better or worse, some meaningful emotional impact or an outright change in your attitude/actions
I have gotten very defensive of her to the point of antagonizing anyone who says negative things about her, even banter. In a way she might be an extension of me in my view.
>Does any character in western media resemble her?
Not really. Although I don't really consume Western media so it's possible, but very unlikely.
>Is she immature in any aspect?
Not really, though she does seem pretty playful sometimes.
>Would you like to change it?
Maybe make her a bit more playful with me, but nothing major.
>>
File: 124.jpg (118 KB, 479x636)
118 KB
118 KB JPG
>>50374528
>>50374300
2/2
>Is she merciful or the kind to rip her enemy to shreds?
Depends on how dedicated she is. If it threatens her or someone she loves a lot, she would definitely rip them to shreds.
>You are in the auto-destructive mission to annoy her, what tiny things would you do to accomplish this?
Just poke her every once in a while, maybe rub her cheeks as well.
>Does she have any unusual/quirky fear of something?
Not really. She is somewhat uncomfortable around large groups of people and scared of losing all of her hard work but that's about it.
>Turns out that waifu, through a lot of bullshitery , is now the head of YOUR country. How well does she fare in the office?
She might not be able to handle being the most relevant political figure in the world, but if she could, she would place some policies in place encouraging people to work harder and possibly improve the economy.
>Has she ever done anything embarassing that makes her outright blush in amazement and try to hide her face?
Amazement wouldn't be the right word for it, more like shame. She accidentally fell during a performance, costing her sister's last chance at winning the Love Live.
>>
File: chapter45.jpg (271 KB, 750x1046)
271 KB
271 KB JPG
>>50374528
>>50374647
I ask even more in /c/.
Prepare your angus as i will be two-timing the waifu-threads
>>
File: nyaruko chewing.gif (556 KB, 480x270)
556 KB
556 KB GIF
>>50374300
yis
yis
perty easy
nothing stated
nah lmao
she'd probably want to spruce it up a bit
In the same room I do
make me cry sometimes
not that i've seen
lol yes
no
she stomps dudes shit in
>You are in the auto-destructive mission to annoy her, what tiny things would you do to accomplish this?
man that's a tough one, maybe just sick Yuuko on her, if that's not cheating
forks
>Turns out that waifu, through a lot of bullshitery , is now the head of YOUR country.
>How well does she fare in the office?
I mean, if the political processes are still active she'd be impeached pretty quickly. If not, god help us all.
>Has she ever done anything embarassing that makes her outright blush in amazement and try to hide her face?
no
>>
>>50374300
I don't think so. She tends to be calm even in bad situations.
>Would she like living in your den
Maybe. It's in a okay part of town but there really isn't anything fun to do.
Waifu must crash at your place because of reasons, where can she live?
She can take my bed while I get the couch. But she would want the couch as to not be a burden.
Is there anything about her that has impacted you really hard?
Her determinism makes me want to be like her in that regard.
She is from western media. Can't think of one right now.
No
I think she believes in second chances.
You are in the auto-destructive mission to annoy her, what tiny things would you do to accomplish this?
Poke her cheeks, stroke her ponytails, call her a hero.
Turns out that waifu, through a lot of bullshitery , is now the head of YOUR country.
How well does she fare in the office
Bored out of her mind. She'd suggest fighting the cartels hand-to-hand.
Has she ever done anything embarassing that makes her outright blush in amazement and try to hide her face?
Don't think so
>>
>>50375535
>forks
what
>>
File: tW2WDyO.gif (662 KB, 444x250)
662 KB
662 KB GIF
>>50375604
>forks
yis
>>
File: 1528496473972.jpg (299 KB, 635x903)
299 KB
299 KB JPG
>>50364457
To protect her people and loved ones by any means possible.
Fight alongside her, spend time with her, offer my own opinions on subjects.
She'd would give up her life for it, luckily she's not reckless enough for her to be in such a predicament in the first place.
Foolish.
She'd steer me away from it.

>>50367809
I've never been interested in having little hellspawn, however, if it were with her, it might be worthwhile. One would be ideal but I might be persuaded for another.

>>50374019
>
Outdoors. She prefers to stay /fit/. Though I can imagine her as a house-elf, I feel like she wouldn't enjoy it as much.
>>
>>50375751
But why?
Originally fkakrnspelar
>>
File: fork.png (1.05 MB, 949x649)
1.05 MB
1.05 MB PNG
>>50375986
>why
you should be too, y'know
>>
File: mosaic.jpg (1.59 MB, 1317x1928)
1.59 MB
1.59 MB JPG
Bumping with a Leah mosaic.
>>
File: Alice28.png (465 KB, 1200x2000)
465 KB
465 KB PNG
>>50374019
To me it seems like she's a rather adventurous type.
>>50374300
Not really. She likes to know every detail of something before assuming anything. She prefers to learn more about something to discover the truth rather than judge too quickly.
In the past she used to blame herself for something she didn't done. But because she likes asking question and always wants to know the truth she eventually realized what has really happened.
A bit difficult but she doesn't give up. She will try her best to fix it.
Probably not realizing who her true enemy was and being so invested in her Wonderland that she didn't realize what was going on around her.
Not playing her game earlier.
I don't know. I hope so.
She can live in my room. There would be enough room for both of us.
First of all, she made me much more sad than I used to be but thanks to her I have also found my purpose in life. I want to dedicate her my life and become the best version of myself. Not for me, but for her because she deserves it
I have also started understanding love, romance and all that stuff. In the past I used to absolutely hate anything related to love. I was so angry each time I saw a happy couple outside. Now I understand that love is a very powerful force and I understand why some people do stupid things out of love.
>>
File: Alice217.jpg (95 KB, 1024x576)
95 KB
95 KB JPG
>>50374300
She treats her Wonderland very seriously, wants her plush rabbit back (despite being around 23 years old) and is easily distracted.
No. I love every aspect of her.
To me it seems like she would rather rip her enemy to shreds.
Call her skinny, weak girl and tease her by saying that I'm stronger than her and she can't hurt me.
Despite her tragic past, she isn't afraid of fire. I think she has fear of losing her mind completely.
>Turns out that waifu, through a lot of bullshitery , is now the head of YOUR country. How well does she fare in the office?
Alice is perfect to me and I love her but I seriously have doubts that she would be good at politics. But I'm sure she would be crowned the most beautiful president ever.
She probably felt huge embarassement when she realized who her true enemy was as she never suspected them of doing such cruel act.
>>
im fucking shit why am i like this
i dont deserve her
just let me die already
>>
>>50377359
Would your waifu like hearing such words?
>>
>>50376466
Cute chuuni
>>
>>50377359
>>50377403
Exactly. Please don't make her sad anon. She needs you and you need her, you can both help each other out. Please be there for her.
>>
File: shower wife.jpg (107 KB, 833x1000)
107 KB
107 KB JPG
No, this only helped me out in life in a way that I actually continue on with all the stuff I got going on because I can always look forward to being with her.
Next to me! I've got my own flat and there is enough space for her! I'd love to cuddle & sleep with her and provide her with food and everything else that's necessary.
She is basically the reason why I haven't killed myself yet so I'd say that's a pretty big impact on me. And I'm thankful for that.
Would you like to change it?
Just a bit immature. But that's cute in my opinion.
Call her gay, lol. She hates realizing that and is pretty much in denial for some reason, but still loves me.
>Whenever she tells me that she loves me around other people she gets really flustered and quickly adds a 'I-I'm not gay though, alright!?' to it, which I think is pretty cute.
>>
what are my chances of getting shot or beaten for being trans?
>>
>>50378492
I honestly don't care as long as you don't try to push it as a better way of life or something.
>>
>>50374300
Sometimes.
It has lead her to some pretty difficult situations in the game.
Given all the quantum time travel bullshit she does I'd say she regrets quite a bit.
Not a single thing.
Not really, I doubt she'd enjoy living in a city.
My room would work.
I worry less and appreciate life in general more.
She is from western media.
She's impulsive and sometimes makes rash decisions under stress.
I would like her to change it herself if she wants to, not my choice.
Merciful, she's a lover not a fighter, lol. It would depend on who it is and what they did to her though.
I think that being myself would suffice.
She's averse to violence, but that isn't really unusual.
>Turns out that waifu, through a lot of bullshitery , is now the head of YOUR country.
I would not be surprised if a girl from the early 20th century manages to do a better job than our politicians, unironically.
>>50378492
Probably low, but I'd think long and hard about the health risks associated with HRT (if you are considering it) and it's side effects if I were you, Shegoanon.
>>
File: med_1540233546_image.jpg (25 KB, 640x480)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
>>50378492
Ricardo would accept you. He is my waifu, not yours, but I'm sure he wouldn't mind if we had a little love slave to share.
>>
>>50378492
just stay inside and live the neet life
>>
File: Nightwing #55.jpg (1.11 MB, 1249x1920)
1.11 MB
1.11 MB JPG
>>50374300
i just picked the ones i liked the most. sorry.

someone close to him makes me viscerally uncomfortable, but it can't be helped.

he's helped me to have a more open relationship with my fears, to stop cowering from them, to analyze them and welcome them. i end up psychoanalyzing myself, and while i may not always be right, i think it's good for me to do.

he isn't known for mercy.

oh, that's easy! muck up his research, hide his costume, and dog-ear the pages in his books. if he killed me for that last one, i probably wouldn't blame him.

it's kind of funny that a man like him suffers from chronic nightmares. jonathan used to be horribly afraid of birds because of how they'd been used against him in the past, but i imagine he's beaten that fear well into the ground by now.
>>
>>50378492
If you're in Russia, the chances are high.
>>
>>50378536
I would not push a life of inadequacy apon anyone. Imagine reaching for a goal that is always out reach and you just have to get close to what you want but never have it.

>>50378548
ive looked into them asked a lot of trans people and my doctor. Hooking up with my gender therapist soon.

>>50378563
I am glad your wiafu approves he looks like a nice guy.

>>50378570
I wish I had that level of contempt

>>50378676
Canada
>>
File: leah24.jpg (150 KB, 427x1176)
150 KB
150 KB JPG
Bump with yet another Leah
>>
>>50379289
>Canada
and nobody at all was surprised
>>
>>50379314
by what? orginols
>>
File: 3.jpg (804 KB, 1836x3264)
804 KB
804 KB JPG
I know I rarely post here, but do any of you guys ever get flack for expressing your love of your waifu to fans of the franchises/culture/etc they're a part of?

I ask this because, well, I don't like to be called a furry for loving my husband, Kass. I know that he's not a human, and I understand that's a forbidden relationship, but I am really tired of being associated with furries.

In my experience with furries, they do nothing but demean, devalue, insult, and disrespect the bond that me and my husband share. They think it's wrong that I so "selfishly" keep him to myself. They tell me that he's not my husband, that I can't be married to a fictional character, etc--this isn't particularly new, but furries do this much more often. Furries draw and express perverted things related to my husband all the time, too, which I'm frankly sick of.

Very recently, a very well-drawn and anatomically-accurate set of images depicting my husband being raped came out, they were commissioned by some random dude. I expressed with the artist that I felt upset they would draw my husband being hurt in such a way, it filled me with pain to see the fear, anguish and pain in my husband's precious innocent eyes, and yet she and her friends made fun of me. When I expressed the same concerns on the furry equivalent of danbooru, the mods there suspended my posting privileges for a few days, citing "creepy posts" as a reason, and stated that I can't be married to a videogame character--all because I commented on a rape image about how I don't like seeing my husband getting hurt that way. They then forced some blacklists on me that I claerly expressed I didn't want, because I feel in order to find kass art I have to avoid as many filters as possible, but the mod of course called me "incompetent" for not wanting to do so.

Furries have disrespected mine and Kass relationship more than any other group of people, which is why I hate being associated with them all the time. Is this normal?
>>
>>50379429
>>50379429
>>50379429
and another thread goes

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.