[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 1537122783190.gif (349 KB, 256x270)
349 KB
349 KB GIF
originally late night edition
>>
>on a month long tolerance break
>find out that weed wasn't making me stupid
>I'm just dumb
what a relief
>>
faded from weed, on xannies and klonopins and dxm, life is beautiful
>>
File: 1534765983860.jpg (10 KB, 186x356)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
will dm ever not be down?
>>
havent done any real drugs in some time but

it's weird, and sucks.. when my brain is overly fucked and in that catatonic brain depression state the weed just does fucking nothing it sucks
>>
File: 1496906038973.jpg (36 KB, 640x535)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
>>50913051
it's really frustrating, i have a huge list of mirrors but still not responding properly
>>
Im the only one that like to smoke sativa when high on cocaine just to pump up the heart rate?
>>
I don't use drugs, only shrooms once a blue moon. Almost want to drink an excessive amount of coffee or deprive myself of sleep to trigger that bipolar euphoria. Who decided to make reality so mundane?
>>
File: 1w5ll8oo1_1280.jpg (145 KB, 750x735)
145 KB
145 KB JPG
>>50913168
>tfw country has got a good blooming dnm
I can do without dream
>>
Where the FUCK do I get some opiates in the US
Docs won't prescribe since the epidemic, no one I know can source me any and with all the drug busts on the deep web I ain't touchin that shit
Fuck all the easily addicted and thrill seekers and risk takers that ruined it for the rest of us that just want a once in a while escape from pain and an hour or two of euphoria from one or two hydrocodones
>>
What drugs help you study/motivate you to learn?
>>
>>50913878
for studing purpose i suggest Adderall, like every god fearing north american
>>
File: gaw.jpg (28 KB, 400x400)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
tfw bought dxm cause bored but don't want to use it cause feeling too guilty for spending $12 when I told myself I would start saving money and stop impulsively buying things.
>>
>>50913168
The deepdotweb mirror works. I was browsing 2 hours ago
>>
>>50914010
yea accessed it a few mins ago thankfully
>>
>>50914030
What you gonna order anon?
Thinking about picking up some oxy or tram mysel
>>
smoking resin with a spaghetti noodle. I think its time for a tolerance break. give me strength anons
>>
>>50914038
I was just trying to check if the xans, x and weed i ordered on sunday have been sent
>>
900mg dxm, have no fucking idea whats going on nad its 4:30AM absolutely love the vibes right now
>>
>>50914055
ahh experienced with xan?
been thinking about trying some since it's so cheap (100x 1mg) is like 100bucks here. worth a try? Love the calming and numbing effect of opiods
>>
>>50914076
have been cutting down on my use to quite an extent and only use it when needed, it's very good for relaxing muscles and preventing anxiety
>>
>>50914101
But is the xanzonbie thing true? one too many bars and you are gone for a day or two. No memory no thoughts no nothing
>>
>>50914135
yeah, in my most hardcore days i'd pop double digit amounts, now it's only 5mg at most for me these days. saves a lot of money
>>
>>50914166
How much is "safe" to take for a beginner? to get a good enough high to be happy but not high enough to lose controll? I wanna be able to use it on a daily in class and such
>>
>>50913468
whaat is it called
>>
>>50914190
2mg is a nice and relaxing starting point
>>
>>50914223
Okay, i'll think about it. Bit short on cash atm so i have to pick between bulking up on acid, oxys or try someonthing new like Xan
>>
tfw have no drugs until tomorrow. Reeee
>>
can anybody explain xanax to me? is one dose the whole bar or are you supposed to break it along the lines? i once took half a bar and slept for 16 hours straight
>>
>>50914251
Correct me if i'm wrong but the regular bars are 2mgs each? I know the regular pizer bars are 2mg but you might have some home pressed bigger pills?
>>
>>50914315
mine are 2mg too. i was just wondering if one bar is one dose because those lines look like you are supposed to break them
>>
>>50914251
Depending on your prescribed dose you're supposed to break it along the lines. Each bit is 0.25mg, the whole bar is 2mg
>>
I have some vodka, some tobacco, Mirtazapine and Bupropion. Is there any sort of concoction I can make with these
>>
>>50914436
trow it away and try to become a productive member of society instead
>>
>>50914007
dxm is fucking awful dude, but if you're gonna do it why not go to the dollar store
no joke that's the only spot in my town i can find pure dxm, 2 bucks gets enough tabs for 2nd or even 3rd plat
>>
File: 26-ted-bundy.w700.h700.jpg (109 KB, 700x700)
109 KB
109 KB JPG
Whats a comfy dxm dose if i weigh about 120lb?
>>
>>50914865
I don't advocate for it but I'd start off with 100mg then bump to 150mg if that don't do much
If you're not third plat by then I'd be really wary of moving up past that
>>
>>50914865
http://dxm.tripsit.me/

>>50914942
I think you're maths wrong
>>
Weederall anon here. Had 25 mg of speed last night on top of 2/3 of a blunt and for 3 hours I thought I was going to die of a heart attack. Never doing that ever again. Now, 5 mg on the other hand, is an experiment worth conducting. The high at the beginning felt incredible, but went followed was pure hell. Better luck next time.
>>
>>50914865
>>50914942
Wouldn't recommend it but I started out at 600mg at ~128lb and it worked out just fine, went up to 1200mg in a couple of months
recently went back down to 600 since I no longer get external hallucinations anyways and it's plenty to get into the headspace

I'd probably say try 300-400mg
100-150 seems pointless for anything but checking for bad reactions before you actually go for it (which you should do)
>>
>>50913019
How do I get a hold of dxm, I heard you're supposed to mix cough syrup and sprite but some cough syrup don't have it and some do but have other things in them that make drinking high doses poisonous or some shit. What should I be looking for, also, what's the high like? Can't keep abusing my prescribed benzos because I actually suffer from serious anxiety and need them.
>>
File: 127895278359.jpg (138 KB, 692x666)
138 KB
138 KB JPG
How do I get fun visuals on acid? I always get strong physical and cognitive effects but I barely get to see the patterns/fractals and colors people describe even on 200+ug
>>
>>50915098
go for the blue one with only one ingredient
>>
>>50915106
pehaps a dumb question but you sure it's acid right? reagent tested it?
>>
>>50913878
I have yet to find a drug that actually helps me with studying, I always wait to do drugs after I'm done with any studying I need to do. Yes that includes amphetamines/meth
>>
>>50913305
I've been there, anon. Life can be pretty boring. I used to deprive myself of sleep just for "fun" all the time.
>>
I don't know if its me that I don't like it that much or I've gotten shitty coke (probably), but it does not that much for me. I feel the euphoria and the whole thing but nothing that spectacular, I never end up craving more. I prefer mdma.

how do I check if it's good? I mean the stuff I've gotten itches a bit on the nose, I've read that's sometimes a good indicator

does this happens to anyone else?
>>
decided to go back to using opium everyday
i give up on trying to live a healthy traditional life
all my efforts to do so have amounted to nothing other than me being miserable
im ready to start using again
>>
File: 1548995789869.png (138 KB, 371x339)
138 KB
138 KB PNG
What are some negative consequences of a "bad" DMT experience, lads?
>>
File: addygang.png (5 KB, 225x225)
5 KB
5 KB PNG
>>50916051
Toss your coke away and assimilate with the amphetamine overlord
>>
>>50916175
Same shit as any psych. PTSD, Anxiety, trauma etc.
But probably much worse cuz dmt is the strongest psych.
>>
>>50916175
>>50916736
Can you get a bad experience on DMT? I thought reports were overwhelmingly positive with little to no bad trips, unlike with LSD or shrooms.
>>
Best way to buy bitcoin without using your bank account? Asking because I want to order Clonazepam off the clearweb.
>>
>>50916755
>Can you get a bad experience on DMT
It's a psychdelic just like mushroom but extremely stronger. Why would you be unable to experience terror in this case?
>>
>>50916788
From what I read it just seemed like DMT was a very positive experience overall.
So should I avoid DMT if I've never done any drugs before (not even weed)?
>>
File: rush.jpg (247 KB, 705x527)
247 KB
247 KB JPG
>>50916796
Dude, most people with no psych experience get blown the fuck out by 200ug of acid and you wonder if you'll handle dmt?
>>
>>50916839
I saw a /sci/ thread with people talking about the DMT experience specifically and it made me want to try it out.
So I should do something softer first? I'm not sure about acid, shrooms sound better.
I don't think there's history of schizophrenia in my close family but I'm very anxious and probably a bit depressed, from what I've read psychs either make it much better or much worse right? I'm pretty scared about that.
>>
>>50916865
I'm not a fucking shaman so i can't guide you but dmt is probably one of the most intense shit you can go through so think twice before breaking through.
>>
>>50916796
You should try other drugs first, especially if you arent in a pristene emotional state. DMT kicks your ass way more than regular drugs do
Also dont go into it expecting some life changing or spiritual experience, its probably not gonna be like you expect
t. done DMT about 40 times
>>
>>50916893
Have you tried either acid or shrooms?
>think twice
I've actually been interested in psychopharmacology since my teens, now I'm 21 and I still haven't tried anything due to hesitation and fear. But lately I've really been wondering about the psychedelic experience
>>
>>50916918
>Have you tried either acid or shrooms
ye, just do acid before dmt seriously. Acid is cheap af and easier to get than dmt
>>
>>50916917
>other drugs
Got anything in mind? LSD is hard to find, a lot of "LSD" actually being shitty RCs, and the trip + comedown are long as fuck which is impractical
> dont go into it expecting some life changing or spiritual experience
Isn't that usually what DMT is described as, more so than other psychedelics? Could you elaborate?
>done DMT about 40 times
Why so many times?
>>
>>50916796
DMT is the most intense psychedelic there is, even people who have a lot of experience with psychs can be horribly frightened by DMT
>>
>>50916946
>cheap af and easier to get than dmt
DMT can be extracted from easily accessible ingredients while apparently acid is rarely authentic. How do you know if you got real LSD?
>>
>>50916951
>>50916976
It's not that hard to get real acid, just use the darknet, and you can legally order test kits to be sure.
>>
>>50916976
By buying it from well known vendor and using test kit.
>>
>>50915460
Lisdexamfetamine my dude
>>
>>50916986
>>50916993
Some research chems can fool test kits. But reputable vendors on the darknet are legit apparently so it shouldn't matter.
Anyways why recommend LSD but not shrooms?
>>
>>50917007
I've had it a couple of times from a friend with a script, made me just as unfocused as meth
>>50917023
Just personal preference, I find acid a lot of fun and shrooms shitty
But some people think the opposite
>>
i want to get opiates so fucking bad right now
>>
>>50917068
What makes shrooms shitty to you personally?
>>
File: 1546623011425.jpg (159 KB, 859x828)
159 KB
159 KB JPG
>>50912881
Any robots know where I can get coke? I'm a neet and too afraid to use dark web. Should I ask around the local bars?
>>
>>50917352
Dnm is going to be your best bet. By most standards, I'm a normie. When I was in school, drugs were mostly never a problem. But when I got older, looking for drugs on the street was always a disaster.
>>
>took last of my Xanax about an hour ago
>appointment to pick up my next script isn't until tomorrow
>been taking 3 a day as prescribed
will I be fine to wait until tomorrow or am I going to seize and die?
>>
>tfw sober since 3 weeks because of law
these threads are starting to make me drool
i just want to be numb again
>>
File: 1497923354124.png (344 KB, 576x467)
344 KB
344 KB PNG
DXM that's what I'm taking today and you should too if you're a robot like me
>>
>>50917135
Just the difference in effects, shrooms to me feel too hellish
>>
>>50916175
Zero, it lasts a mere few minutes, you'll get over it fast
>t. robot with a dmt breakthrough experience that did not went over well
DMT elves can be scary
>>
>>50918405
Could you quickly greentext what you experienced? Aren't the few minutes supposed to feel like hours if not days?
>>
>>50918430
Yes time is experienced differently, but a few minutes is still not gonna feel like an aeon, Ayahuasca will though
>sit on bed
>heat up my meth pipe with orange dmt
>take one huge long drag
>before I even exhale the world transforms almost instantaneously
>strong heavy dmt smell in the air, feeling goofy
>buzzing sounds, like you can hear reality cracking
>as I lay down in my bed in just seconds I stop being able to perceive my body
>I have fully entered a realm beyond 3D
>strange objects and complex patterns surround me
>think I saw something like a torus
>it was like being outside of time
>very bright fucking shit, the whole place vibrant with colors
>this fucking crazy 3 headed DMT elf approaches me
>dancing and entering and exiting me
>communicates something to me that I'm not doing well(not sure if individually or as a species)
>reminds me of bad shit happening on Earth
>I plead that it's not my fault
>it keeps insisting I'm culpable(maybe we all are collectively)
>>
>>50918539
2/2
>I beg it to stop
>slowly reality starts shifting back
>feel like I just went through something traumatic
>I get over it completely later that day, still tripping for like 30 minutes and a few hours of afterglow
Strange eye-opening stuff, not sure why I had this negative experience and others didn't, did they perhaps not understand what the beings were saying to them and just being blissfully ignorant way feeling entertained by them, I dunno. Still haven't gone back. My Ayahuasca experience was very positive and also reality breaking, but not completely in the way pure DMT does
>>
What's stronger guys, dmt or Salvia extract?
>>
Wish i did drugs. I could have a harem of coked out strippers.
Any guy with coke can.....or molly....or meth....

Females fucking love drugs and fucking for/on drugs.

I don't do drugs or want too.......sucks to be me
>>
>>50918591
3/3 I'd like to further add I had recently watched a gore video that day or the day before, so maybe that contributed to having such an experience. I strongly advise to keep your mind clean the days before a DMT/Ayahuasca trip
>>
>>50918638
Oh yeah if you go to a rave with plenty of MDMA and start handing it out to chicks like candy they'll surround you like flies on molasses and will get freaky with you done that. I recommend any so called hugless incel to just go to a rave, get that off the bucket list right quick
>>
Will weed make me a schizo? Im not predisposed through any family members but im super anxious and weed makes me even more anxious and even delusional.
>inb4 dont smoke weed
Its all I have, im an amerimutt and cant drink until 21 because I dont have friends to buy it for me or access to a fake id. Im too much of a bitch to do other psychadelics, and I became addicted to opiates and benzos at like 13 and it took too much work to get off them to go back.
>>
>>50918872
I'm diagnosed with psychosis and can confirm weed is more likely to bring that to the surface than something like LSD if you can believe that. DXM the most for some reason, always have psychosis the day after
>>
File: 1529994180231.jpg (70 KB, 460x442)
70 KB
70 KB JPG
>Want to order a DMT cart
>Vendor has been on vacation for nearly 2 weeks now
>>
>>50918539
>>50918591
>>50918764
Interesting. It's weird how everyone who takes DMT seems so have very similar experiences with the elves and higher dimensions and all that, I don't think that's the case for other psychedelics.
Where did you do ayahuasca? Was it much different from DMT? Did you puke for hours afterwards?
>>
File: s0hwto1_500.gif (484 KB, 500x381)
484 KB
484 KB GIF
Would it be riskfree to do do LSD after waiting only 3 weeks and not 4+?
Not planning to make it a habit but I have a very good opportunity at the moment
>>
>>50918954
I did the ayahuasca by buying Syrian Rue and Mimosa bark in Holland and also adding in Psilocybe mushrooms. Did it in a yard with friends when I was 17. It was very similar to DMT, just less compressed and lasting longer, no breakthrough shit, but reality will appear very very whacky. Like a straight wall will appear as waves of water, fractal clouds and shit, heads popping out of trees, and everything just generally feeling super interconnected, like everything is part of one big fractal
>>
>>50919015
Oh I forgot to mention, no I did not puke on that mix, friends did though, I have an iron stomach though, don't puke on DXM either, did puke on Yopo though which is also DMT based, like a shorter Ayahuasca experience. Also have done 5-meo-dmt and DPT
>>
>>50912881
you are actually the scum of the earth please kill yourself
>>
>>50917352
I've done that once and the dude I asked replied " dude I'm like a cop", super awkward. I do not recommend asking random people, more often than not they find you
>>
>acted like a complete fucking retard on acid
>no longer "allowed" to do drugs in my ultrachill dorms

welp it was fun as long as it lasted, time to kms I guess.
>>
File: ddd.jpg (388 KB, 780x780)
388 KB
388 KB JPG
Just cracked into a fresh bottle of tussin, 340 mgs down the hatch with some ephedrine and caffeine, bout to lift some weights and eat some sardines. Life don't get much better than this lads.
>>
>>50917352
Just go darknet, asking random people is a horrible idea, nobody gets drugs like that. Normies get drugs through connections with friends, asking randos for drugs will likely get you arrested if the guy's an undercover cop or stabbed if it's an actual dealer because he'll think you're a cop
>>
File: II.jpg (24 KB, 474x397)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
>>50918990
Do you want to risk damaging your psyche for some fun time? It's up to you.
>>
>>50914251
>once took half a bar and slept for 16 hours straight
You probably got an RC benzo. Those motherfuckers last forever.
>>
>>50919296
>340 mgs down the hatch with some ephedrine and caffeine
>bout to lift some weights and eat some sardines
Using makeshift PCP as a preworkout, nice. Don't know how you don't turn into a shitty puking mess but it sounds like you've got this down to a science so I won't question it
>>
>>50915058
I just don't get weed with uppers. Now a dab with a benzo or some heroin...
>>
>>50916625
>assimilate with the amphetamine overlord
Any /lit/ fags here into nick land's stuff?
>>
>>50916775
Where can you get that on the clearnet? I've only seen clonazolam. Anyway check for btc at some or stores that have services that sell them.
>>
File: jew.jpg (87 KB, 977x1125)
87 KB
87 KB JPG
Best Kratom strain guys? New to this.
>>
File: image.png (389 KB, 466x711)
389 KB
389 KB PNG
>>50919384
It's such a lifehack honestly, dxm numbs the body and makes you feel like you can move mountains once you disconnect from yourself to a certain degree. I never get sick from dex like everyone seems to so it makes sense to use it to my advantage to move weight. Have yet to get injured or break anything in my 3 years of using it every 4 hours so I figure I got a bit of a handle on it.
Ultimo preworkout: 300 mgs dxm, 25 mgs ephedrine, 200 mgs caffeine, and 1 can of King Oscar Sardines. That'll get your ass in gear for some serious movement.
>>
File: yakui-expert.jpg (483 KB, 1028x1028)
483 KB
483 KB JPG
>>50919497
DXM is one of the drugs that has a great deal of variance in rate of metabolism between different people. For me, 300 mg of DXM is "3rd" or "4th plateau" intensity in the erowid terminology with several days to get back to baseline. Some people have genes which code for deficient or completely non-functional CYP3A4 enzymes, and some people have multiple copies of the gene which makes them faster metabolizers of DXM and other drugs than most people. You might have a faster metabolism for DXM, so 300mg could be like 100 or even 50 mg to most people, especially since you have to re-dose so often. I can't see any other way you could even be moving around on such a high dose.
>>
File: 1533959650476.gif (1.94 MB, 400x250)
1.94 MB
1.94 MB GIF
>>50919482
That guy so reminds me of myself, it's that typical quarter jew quality every quadroon gets, once you spot the pattern you can't forget.
>be me
>be leftist druggy
>find 4chan
>discover darkweb and many goodies
>enter /pol/
>after a few years arguing with the "nazis" start realizing they were right about everything
>start noticing jews everywhere, start realizing I've been literally surrounded by them my whole life
>look in mirror
>oh no
>I was the jews all along
>my whole life my uncle called me a jew I thought he was joking
>thanks /pol/
But seriously better to have your eyes opened than being ignorant and contributing to shit
>>
File: girl.jpg (399 KB, 600x600)
399 KB
399 KB JPG
>>50919702
Yeah, I did a GeneSight test when I was in a treatment center to see which drugs would be most effective for treating depression and they found I was a rapid metabolizer for most drugs. I can take huge amounts of things and it'll be out of my system usually within 4 hours. Whether that's good or bad I'm not sure but I feel relatively healthy so I'm guessing it's fine? My tolerance is also probably super high as well since I basically always have some in my system. I've always wondered why people seem to react so differently to DXM.
>>
File: 1523327743751.png (984 KB, 731x468)
984 KB
984 KB PNG
>>50919825
whether it's "good" or "bad" isn't the focus of my research but most anecdotes seem to point to it being an advantage to have rapid metabolism. It's associated with higher risk of addiction (surprise!) and certain diseases in specific instances. It's probably much less likely that you'll OD; just don't let that go to your head.

Protip: try a CYP3A4 inhibitor like grapefruit juice to see what the world of DXM is like for the rest of us.
>>
>>50919825
I dunno about gene testing but I'm pretty sensitive to drugs. I can feel the most minute changes in my body quickly while other people wait 30m-1h. I need to take lower dosages of pretty much everything or I go too hard especially with psychs. I'm not even underweight, it's how my genes are set up.
>>
>>50919940
>It's associated with higher risk of addiction (surprise!) and certain diseases in specific instances.
supposed to read: higher risk of addiction and *lower risk* of certain diseases. Namely the ones I read into were neurodegenerative disorders like parkinsons which can be caused by exposure to certain chemicals which are metabolized by CYP3A4. People with faster metabolisms are less prone to some neurotoxins.
>>
>>50919940
Why don't guys just try ketamine instead? Als, anybody ever seen pure dxm powder somewhere?
>>
>>50912881
Concerta has little effect on me anymore lads, regardless of any tolerance breaks. What can I do?
>>
>>50916775
Where I live, I can walk into my local pharmacy and ask for a pack (10pcs) of 2mg clonazepam for ~1.50$ without any prescription. They won't give it to some random people. You need to build up trust.
>>
>>50920045
Meth or amphetamine.
>>
File: lyf.jpg (94 KB, 478x539)
94 KB
94 KB JPG
Is there any drug that won't induce psychosis or boost underlying mental illnesses? Opioids maybe?
>>
>>50920061
I suppose this is not in the states, correct?
>>
How long does phenibut take to kick in for other anons?
>>
>>50920061
you must be in the the western US anon. nobody here would risk their license for $1.50 over scheduled meds

that being said I know a pharmacist that does favors with unscheduled RX-only meds since nobody cares about that shit
>>
>>50920130
About an hour, although for some reason it used to take a lot longer
>>
>>50920033
Some of us have, dxm is just so widely available and easy to pick up at the store. Like getting booze. I've done it all Ket, mxe, 3-meo-pcp, I could go on, but rather humbly stop short
>>
I have scripts for clonazepam and butalbital anxiety/migraines. combining them is like feeling the body just goes completely numb, currently cant mix with weed because surprise! drug tests for jobs...but with weed just absolutely amazing relaxation.
>>
>>50919940
My friend was telling me about grapefruit juice a while back when he was taking dex, like it's supposed to extend the effects longer or make them more pronounced? I was always worried about trying mainly because of the calories but if it amplifies the effects I could make some space in my diet for it.
>>
>>50920094
Yes. I live in a 3rd world shit hole. But since my family lives there with good reputation, they don't mind seeling me these drugs . Besides I
have rheumatoid arthritis so when I crave for clonazepam more than usual I buy them with NSAID.
>>50920148
As I said I live in a 3rd world shit hole. They won't sell you these drugs without prescription if you're suspicious or not a local. Many local pharmacy had to go through a lot of trouble seeling clonazepam without prescription so they don't usually do that.
>>
>>50920276
it's an enzyme inhibitor, it will do both extend and make the effects more pronounced.
>>
>>50920305
although I have to admit it tastes fucking bitter
>>
>>50920148
I forgot to add that the price of clonazepam is 1.50$ to 1.60$ here.
>>
>>50920368
I pay 5 bucks for 60mg script
>>
I generally love acid though, its hard to find connections for it though
>>
>>50920368
2mg x 10 pcs = 20mg for 1.60$
So the price of 60 MG should cost 4.80$ here.
Not much different here. My only advantage is getting those medicine from a legal store without showing any documents necessary.
>>
>>50920393
Wrong quote. See this >>50920502
>>
>>50920300
Yeah I come from 3rd world country too. When we were there, my dad would walk down to the pharmacy all the time and buy clonazepam as well. What other kinds of things can you score at your local drugstore?
>>
Ugh I feel this comfy laziness today from taking etizolam last night.
>>
SSRI withdrawal is pure hell.
>>
>>50920572
It's mostly clonazepam and Xanax. They don't go beyond that usually. But If you want some weed it's much harder to find for someone who's new to this but it's actually available everywhere if you know where to look.
>>
>>50920630
I was trying out my first batch of etizolam every now and then over the last month or so and I didn't like how lazy/depressed it was making me, it was also fucking up my memory way worse than the times I've tried xanax.
>>
>>50920572
What do you do when you take clonazepam? You just fall asleep of try to do something else?
>>
>>50920685
I see. It would be nice if you could ask for ketamine as well. I've heard some pharmacies in Thailand will sell that to you, as long as you tell them that it is for your cat or something.
>>
another day, another daze. keeps the suicide at bay.
>>
This is my first time trying weed and I ate a 10mg weed edible 2 hours ago but feel nothing. I'm guessing the brand I bought is underdosed or crap?
>>
>>50920794
you sure it wasn't just pure cbd lol
>>
>>50920743
Nah, clonazepam it's just a chill subtle functional time, but I don't have much access to it nowadays. Now I usually do etizolam and xanax, but those actually do make me sleepy and lazy the next day. Gonna see if I do a dab to start up the engines from some etizolam I had last night.
>>
>>50920819
package of gummies says 100mg thc in total and there's 10 in the package
>>
>>50920819
More likely he just got a super underdosed one
>>
>>50920743
mild euphoria and increased tactile sensation mixed with weed. usually roll around on fuzzy blanket and then finish with a jack off I guess just makes for an interesting time
>>
>>50920794
You'll feel it. Oregabo.
>>
>>50920748
I am not in Thailand but will try. It's getting hard for me to get this things by myself as I am losing more weight (I have been underweight my whole life and now it's getting worse.) Now a days I usually ask my elderly father to get those shit for me. He knows I have had trouble sleeping for a long time so he doesn't mind. But I will try to get my hands on this.
>>
>>50920861
eat the whole bag
>>
What are some easy to get drugs that don't have majorly bad reactions with benzos and ssris? Was gonna buy some robitussin today thanks to >>50915135's post but read that in combination with my sanity stabilizing medicine it'd cause brain damage. I seriously need to stop abusing my benzos because I actually need them for my anxiety and alcohol is causing me to become a literal emotional mess that harasses his online friends which is disgusting.
>>
Every once in a while I'll find an interesting thread on this board, but other than that it feels like much of this place has gone to shit. These threads are the only good thing left here comfy bros.
>>
>>50920942
robo and ssri hasa chance of what is called serotonin syndrome, so yes brain damage coma or death can occur if medical treatment is not given
>>
Parents just going to bed, time to smoke some Chemdawg and take a few opiates. Listening to Endtroducing by DJ Shadow, pretty chilled
>>
>>50920942
Try some kratom, anon.
>>
>>50918990
you are supposed to wait 2 weeks or more for your tolerance to reset, you will be fine
>>
>>50920982
I've been hearing a lot about this recently, what's it like? Compared to coffee, weed, benzos?
>>
>>50920945
agreed xaxaxaaxa
>>
>>50920833
>Nah, clonazepam it's just a chill subtle functional time
>>50920875
>mild euphoria and increased tactile sensation mixed with weed.

Exactly this. At first, it was helping me have a good night sleep but as I got used to it, it became a lighter equivalent of weed. There has been times when I took 4 of these per day and it didn't do any shit. So now a days I take a long break from it then take one or 2 pills every week or so.
>>
>>50920878
How long? I don't think I will desu
>>
>>50920982
how is kratom? curious desu
>>
anyone tried Nefopam? The most underrated drug in the world
>>
>>50921150
you probably got sold some bunk, eat the whole bag
>>
>>50921037
It can feel like the really relaxing parts of weed with a warm cozy sensation. It can also feel you're caffeineted sometimes too. It can make you feel very nauseous when you're first trying out, and after a while the nice effects sort of lose their novelty a bit.
>>
>>50921170
Don't do this, wait until another day so you can be absolutely sure
Thinking an edible was bunk and then redosing by a lot is a big mistake
>>
>>50921150
Could be 4 hours.
>>50921102
This is exactly how I plan on doing if manage to get a script.
>>
>>50921159
Tell me about it desu.
>>
>>50921150
do it you know you want to orginonono
>>
Drank one bottle of delsym hbr/guf 6oz for the first time about 2 1/2 weeks ago was pretty fun. Picked up 2 6oz bottles this time, will this be enough for 2nd platue? I'm 200lbs and 6'1.
>>
>>50921332
wow literally no one I have ever spoken to as even heard of it. I was on Tramadol for a few months, fell in love with it and started lying to get more. I think they had a suspicion but didn't want to be rude so they started giving me Nefopam (which I'd never heard of) instead saying it was a rare but good painkiller that had no abuse potential / recreational value. Well that's bullshit because 3 of them is like 100mg Tramadol at least. I got dozens more packs on free prescription no questions asked, it's great
>>
File: image.jpg (190 KB, 1500x1500)
190 KB
190 KB JPG
Wanna do xans again but they're really pricey in my area. They're up to 10 bucks a bar in my town. Might as well pick up a few grams of weed instead
>>
>>50921390
just get a script with insurance its dirt cheap
>>
>>50921390
They just knock me out and make me forget drooling everywhere
>>
>>50920942
Get off that rubbish known as SSRI's, if you need to take one of the placebo snake oil pills docs/psychs give you, ask for Mirtazapine instead
>>
>>50913168
You're gonna get a knock on the door soon.
>>
>>50921740
>Get off that rubbish known as SSRI's
I literally did, weened myself off slowly after I bought into the whole "your depression isn't real, ssris are a placebo, get off them" bullshit. After 2 and a half months of being completely off them, I notice my anxiety, depression, sadness, and other sick emotions start rising until I had a full blown panic attack inducing mental breakdown which was one of the worst experiences of my life. (not as bad as the experience they cured me of) Now I'm on ssris again and benzos because of all of that. I will never stop taking ssris until my psychologist helps me cure my depression and anxiety.
>>
>>50916051
>I don't know if its me that I don't like it that much or I've gotten shitty coke (probably), but it does not that much for me.

Coke is nothing special if you take it sober, and that's true whether you're taking strong stuff or weak stuff. You need to be drunk to really get the best possible experience with it.
>>
File: 1533528060879s.jpg (8 KB, 250x250)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
>>50921807
>my depression and anxiety.
What do YOU personally think causes it?
>>
>>50921740
Mirtazapine actually helps with my insomnia and gets me a full night worth of sleep I take 15mg
>>
>>50921908
Natural defense mechanisms which were useful to our prehistoric ancestors to survive forced onto me as a child by an environment as terrifying and uncertain as that of a caveman fighting the elements and sabretooth tigers. Childhood trauma gave me these defense mechanisms which have hindered my life egregiously. I'm now working to fix them, but would like to get high also once in a while.
>>
File: thanks_obama.gif (1.95 MB, 400x198)
1.95 MB
1.95 MB GIF
Is it possible for an edible to hit after 8 hours? I feel like that's just what happened but I can't believe it.
I had forgotten about it at this point the effects startled me and so I'm just a little anxious paranoid and twitchy.
>>
>>50922075
I don't know the technicalities of it or anything but I've had edibles hit me SUPER later and have woken up still stoned as fuck. It mostly depends on the dosage, your BMI and if it was on a full/empty stomach as far as I know.
>>
Can dph (<150) on a dxm afterglow kick you back into a trip somewhat?
>>
>>50922075
eat the whole mother fucking bag man
>>
>>50922218
These effects are okay in intensity. This dose is 1/40 of what's in the bag.
I will not do that for you anon
>>
>>50922025
Oh childhood woes the source of most our problems. Although for me I think my teens fucked me up more.
>>
Gonna be alternating doses of tianeptine and phenibut for the rest of the month after building up a tolerance to poppy seeds and going several hundred dollars into the red with my bank for them :/ Just want this month to be over so china can ship my damn fent
>>
>>50922298
Do the chicks have any interesting stuff these days?
>>
>>50922323
Sure, theres a couple new fentalogues and all the regular RC market stuff
>>
>>50922274
I really believe the current system of raising children is gonna cause the collapse of western civilization.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (83 KB, 1280x720)
83 KB
83 KB JPG
Hey, guys, back for another update.

2:30 pm "beep... beep.... beep... beep..."
I some how manage to drag myself out of bed and into the kitchen. I start my day with with half a box of Kellogg's Frosted Flakes. At this point it just makes me feel normal. I no longer get the rush of more than good but great flavor. All I get is a momentary relief of pain caused by everyday life.
It's now 6:00 pm and I have already consumed more than most will eat in a day. An entire box of Kellogg's Frosted Flakes, two Salisbury steak Hungry Man dinners, one pepperoni Tostinos Party Pizza, and half a pint of Ben and Jerry's. Now my mom is on the way home from work and bringing me a Large Burger King Double Bacon Whopper combo. The thing is I'm gonna eat it and I'll want more as soon as I am done. I'm typing this naked in the bathroom sitting on the toilet trying to gather the strength to make it to the shower. This is by far the most painful part of the day and all I will be thinking about is the Burger King Double Bacon Whopper and Rick and Morty Tivo recordings waiting on me. Well that's my update for the day boys, stay strong.
>>
File: 1548628710025.jpg (70 KB, 640x640)
70 KB
70 KB JPG
>>50922378
Are the chinks dn or clearnet these day?

Oh well, had a dab, worked out with some dumbells, and now drinking some Lemon water. Seems like there's no heroin here anons today.
>>
>>50922499
I'd like to think you're food addict, but it seems to me like you might also be enjoying some speed on the side.
>>
>>50922707
What makes you think that, anonanon?
>>
>>50916625
that could be, I really like some speed from time to time, and for the price is a great deal
>>
>>50922656
Both, although it tends to be cheaper on the dark I think
>>
File: 1544176869067 (1).jpg (144 KB, 1025x766)
144 KB
144 KB JPG
>>50922775
You're little update there buddy.

Well it should be any time for my phenny now. Keep it comfy anons.
>>
>>50922811
I think the phen has rotted your brain. That's one think us food addicts don't gotta worry about.
>>
>tracking service is down on USPS website
Is there a single thing these retards won't fuck up?
>>
My experiment proved fruitful lads, 5 mg appears to be a good dosage on which I can smoke as much grass as I want. The high isn't as immediately insane as last time, but it's still good. At least I'm not having a stroke,
>>
Is it good idea to take 100-150ugs of acid each, with 3 friends (so 4 people in total), without tripsitter? Two of my friends had 75ug each once (with weed, because they're potheads), I had up to 100ug, and the fourth friend never tripped, but used some drugs like cannabis, MDMA.

We would just go for a walk and talk and observe world, I guess. At least I plan to, hope they won't disrespect Lucy. What I'm asking for though, should we do it? They also want to smoke weed on it, which I'm afraid of, and won't myself. But if things go bad, I don't have benzo, will I be able to calm them down? Or should I just not do it if they plan on smoking, because that makes me anxious?
>>
File: overload.jpg (849 KB, 906x936)
849 KB
849 KB JPG
>>50923254
>150 ug + weed
>outside
Enjoy your psychosis and psych ward journey fellow traveler
>>
>>50923288
I know it's not much, but I still don't want to jump in on higher doses that quick. I don't know how different acid is than acid+weed, so I'm concerned.
>>
Adderall 30mg and ephedrine been about 50 hours without sleep
>>
>>50923254
If you dont think you'd be able to calm them down at their worst, theyre not the kinds of friends you want to be doing psychedelics with. During the trip, don't feel pressured to help them if it may send you into the same spirals.
>>
File: jgtj.jpg (150 KB, 1242x1228)
150 KB
150 KB JPG
>>50923328
is this good or bad /drugfeel/
>>
>>50921908
Lol faggot go back to discord
>>
>>50923333
quads confirm

I'm only on 5 mg 2-3 times a day, and that's about all my heart can handle. Good luck getting to sleep at some point.
>>
File: shd.png (564 KB, 911x935)
564 KB
564 KB PNG
>>50923333
Are you ready?

original eksdee
>>
>>50923370
Bad. You shouldn't rely on them too much. But can't blame you anon.
>>
>>50915106
It may be a mindset thing. You're not so much "seeing colours maaaannnnn" as you are seeing the infinite colour and complexity within things. Things such as looking at objects, the walls in a darkened room, or the backs of your eyelids deeply can cause this.
>>
>>50923254
You should be fine but you know how unpredictable shit can be
>>
>>50916755
Yes, the negative/traumatic thought will be fully realised within seconds, though it can take a long time to break it down and digest exactly what happened.

>>50916865
Acid and Shrooms are similar but from slightly different angles, trying dmt from the start without experience is dangerous, but not impossible. You have to really get into "the psychedelic mindset" for it to entirely work though
>>
>>50915106
I saw even slight CEVs on 60ugs, when I closed eyes and really dived into the blackness/eyelids.

On 100ugs even better CEVs, without trying to focus, the only "OEVs" I got was that everything I looked at gave me that effect like those moving illusion pics. Letter, floor tiles, etc. Or I saw faces on mountains, or connections between the dirty traces on my walls. But never actually anything colorful. But yeah, I've never done more than 100ug, so if you see nothing, that's weird
>>
File: mukuno.jpg (17 KB, 542x536)
17 KB
17 KB JPG
>>50923401
I'd pefer not to develop schizophrenia anon
>>
>>50914525
For what? originally, of course.
>>
>>50923506
Then go to sleep you freak jk you can't
>>
>>50923492
Ah I remember my first acid trip a couple of years ago, and seeing a cheesy skelly skull form in the clouds. I also felt like I was in some avatar alien world. Probably my best trip.
>>
File: 1503683498167.jpg (21 KB, 205x246)
21 KB
21 KB JPG
On the topic of developing schizophrenia
Maybe it's just because I'm a massive hypochondriac but I'm getting worried that I might have accelerated latent schizo or some shit from frequent acid use. I have a long family history of mental illness (bipolar, paranoid schizo, OCD, etc) and I've been noticing lately that I constantly feel like I'm the butt of some inside joke I don't know about or that EVERYONE on the enemy team is focusing me in games or whatever and it just feels kind of 'different' in my head, like my thought processes are changing or something.
I don't hear voices or anything aside from occasionally thinking I heard my name while listening to music or whatever, but I've definitely got some form of HPPD and shit gets wavy/breathy if I get too high on weed or go to long without sleeping. I dealt with thought broadcasting delusions through most of my school life but not as much anymore. Also can't stand the feeling of being watched so I avoid windows as much as possible when I'm in my house and I always tape over phone/laptop cams.
I like to assume I'm fine since I'm aware most of this shit isn't normal and a lot of them have been happening since before I ever did acid but it's constantly in the back of my mind now
>>
Fuck i wanna have some fucking speed but my tolerance is fucked and i shouldnt take anymore benzos to sleep....

i got weed but im paranoid as fuck.
>>
>>50923732
Fuck dude get your shit together
>>
File: shitposting.gif (1.41 MB, 445x250)
1.41 MB
1.41 MB GIF
>>50923546
It makes for the best shitposting experience though
>>
File: 26592-1731-30346.gif (978 KB, 350x197)
978 KB
978 KB GIF
>>50923708
Real talk, stop all drugs and see a psychiatrist before you loose touch with reality.
>>
>>50923708
Honestly, everyone may very well be against you. It seems like everyone's a sociopathic cunt these days. Being the typical dweeb off /r9k/ makes you even more of a target.
>>
>>50923708
I'm also quite frightened. Although I don't use acid that much (yet), after a few uses I also feel different sober. My mother is bipolar, and besides that nothing else diagnozed in my family as far as I'm aware. But I often am too paranoid that someone listens to me through the door, or will see me through the window. I've always been like that, but right now it's at its peak, and I'm 18. Also yesterday I thought there was someone shooting on the street and I slowly came to my window, peeked carefully and closed it and dropped down blinds. And even though I realise that's not normal, I'd rather be sure and not risk someone shooting me through window or something, as improbable it might sound. And yeah, I taped keyhole in my room, that is at an angle that nobody can see shit anyway. But I made sure that you can only see blackness. That's sick now that I think about it. And I'm isolating myself more and more

I'm afraid it's beginnings of schizophrenia or something. I also attempted suicide drunk over a year ago, but that was because of depression. Stay strong. I'd say cease using psychedelics and seek help, now that it's not as developed as it might be. If not shrinks, just talk to family or someone irl
>>
File: 1531390700419.jpg (840 KB, 2550x3301)
840 KB
840 KB JPG
who here /stimfap/?

Just got a new script of addy and took 40mg IR. Will take more throughout the ~6-10 hour fap binge
>>
>>50923822
To add on, I'm not trying to be a dick. I'm a typical dweeb off /r9k/ as well and I thought I was going a bit crazy, but it never got worse and I just realized that everyone's a cunt.
>>
>>50923826
Also, even though many people say acid is not addictive, I get subconsciously sad, when I think that I'd never try acid again in my life, despite knowing the risks. So I think I am mentally addicted to it, even though I don't abuse it and do it rarely
>>
>>50923954
Experience psychosis once in your life and you'll be fine with the idea of not touching a psychedelic ever again in your life desu
>>
>>50923954
My man, I know what you're saying, but have you ever had an actual addiction? Completely different league.
>>
>>50915106
Focus on a single picture without moving your eyes at all. If you stay focused, things begin to move within that fixed visual area
>>
>>50923708
How often were you using acid and how much?
>>
>>50921320
>Could be 4 hours.
it's been longer than that now and I haven't felt anything, I think >>50921170 is right and that the batch is shit or the manufacturer makes crap
>>
>tfw your dad grows shitloads of high quality weed and you and your brother get high and play monster hunter every night for free
>>
>>50923826
Those sound like mundane bouts of paranoia. You're into illegal drugs, no shit you're gonna be paranoid about people listening through keyholes and shit. Don't start thinking of yourself as some schizophrenic, you're just gonna scare yourself and your confirmation bias is going to convince you that you are displaying symptoms. The fact that you probably don't have a very clear image of what schizophrenia actually is may very well contribute as well.
My recommendation is to just stay away from drugs. You clearly don't have the ability to keep this shit in perspective. In fact, stay the fuck off 4chan, it's not good for you.
>>
what are some drugs that are good for someone who's sensitive and gets rebound anxiety? benzos fuck me up after I take them, weed messes me up, psychs i'm scared of because of weed.

I took hydocodone after surgery once and felt amazing, totally at peace, and I don't remember getting rebound anxiety. Do opiates not bring rebound anxiety unless physically dependent?
>>
>>50923806
I'm trying anon, only on xanax for panic attacks currently and weed occasionally, but I'm trying
>>50924014
I know my first trip was about a week before Halloween, then I tripped again the next week, and I basically tripped at least every week-other week until I started having panic attacks a lot and couldn't handle it anymore in late December.
>>
i am turning into an absolute coke fiend t b h. my social skills are attorotious. idk if im autistic or just socially retarded but idk what to do in social situations idk the right amount of eye contact to make or where im supposed to look or what facial expressions to make or what body language to make. im constantly uncertain and anxious but i also am spending immense effort at hiding my anxiety because otherwise itll make people creeped out. i end up being very tense and hostile as a result, very closed off and unfriendly. i find it physically difficult to look at strangers when they talk to me, its like every muscle in my body is telling me to escape the situation, only through immense willpower can i even manage small talk. coke doesnt really make me any less awkward, but at least it makes me feel better about it
>>
>>50912914
this is hilarious and true
>>
File: 1432081952_Pepe_72.png (492 KB, 499x499)
492 KB
492 KB PNG
/lucy gang/ report in

what are you bumping tonight?

https://youtu.be/lhl9i9CI2-E
>>
>>50912881
can anyone give some advice? i wanna order shrooms from dm but im a little scared since im having it sent to mexico and it would be international shipping. am i afraid over nothing?
>>
>>50924267
Same been on it daily for 2 years. Usually a half g at least every fucking day. Have chem burns all up my nose and back of my throat. I'm poor too but I have well off friends who dunno where to get it except thru me and I turned a few out and get busted down some always. It's decent too especially since I'm far from the border a few friends got drug tested while on it and it's always been only cocaine results. No shit like fent or meth which is nice. My family found out recently cause I did some with my brother and he got tested so they're tryna make me go to rehab for it now. Prolly should cause it has def fucked me up physically. Chest constantly hurts can't smell anymore have lost like 25 pounds but it feels so good I can't make myself stop. Even today I'm sick as hell and still had my GF cough money up to get a half g even though I know I need to slow down.
>>
>>50924267
What would make you think coke would fix this? What can I say... Maybe go to shrink, try to get some benzos, as they'd probably help. And if you don't want to, I don't know man. I could give you some normie-tier advices, but it won't help immediately. In the past I used to be afraid of social interaction. Like I was shaking, from excitement and fear at once, over simple interactions, which was stressful. I don't know what I did, but I don't anymore, at least not often. Sometimes I get it, but after a while I get in a zone and forget and can talk with people normally, if I want to. So you can try working on it, or get pills
>>
>>50924440
>half a gram a day
How do you even afford that? Just fucking do meth, jesus
>>
>>50920794
i smoke alot but for some reason edibles dont work on me, maybe its the same for you. im not trying to be a fag and say im too strong for edibles or some shit cause it kinda bugs me i bought a bag of edibles from a dispensary and i ate the whole fucking bag and nothing happened
>>
>>50924467
Because I plugged a close friend with the dude I buy from, he's an hour and a half away but I got sick of making the drive for a g or 2 so I gave my dude the plug and he cops huge amounts and lives 5 mins from me. He's very great full so between him and my well off friends who I turned out on it I get by for very cheap. My Gs of decent blow are 50 for a single lower if I buy in bulk and I only go thru him cause where I live I've only gotten shit which is why I made the hour and a half drive for it in the first place
>>
>>50920794
Never tried edibles, but the first couple of times of smoking weed, I also felt nothing. Then I smoked too much twice and got reaaaaally high, to the point that I thought I was 8 yo and saw everything like a kid, felt some different-dimension pain in my throat and it hurt when I was peeing. Difficult to explain. However now I smoke a little bit, and that's enough for me to have a nice high, and it's consistent and always good now.
>>
>>50924532
Yeah but you could get a gram of quality meth for that price and make it last for a long time
>>
>>50924134
Its cause you took 1/10th of a small recreational dose
>>
>>50924611
I know the argument some of my closest friends are tweakers and junkies I def get it. But I know to not go further because with blow if I could do more then a half g a day I would so if I can be high 24/7 more intensely like with meth I would honestly never sleep again I'm sure. The price kinda makes me stop at the end of the day and sleep so I can at least keep my wagekek job and pay some bills. I've done meth twice by vaping it and have taken Adderall a a few times and I don't get the same euphoria. Energy for sure but it's like a super productive analytical high for me like makes me want to sit and study or work on projects but I don't get a happiness like on coke. They did say I was add when I was younger but never medicated for it so that could be why. But amphetamines I'd def improve mylife the first probably 2 days but I'd just keep going and get all crazy for sure.
>>
aaaah that fucking line of speed. Jesus fucking christ i feel like fucking fucker
>>
>>50924611
Also I'm in a meth town I get a ball of shard for 40 to 60 people will fight you if you charged that for a g. Huge tweaker town here so I could actually go much further with the same money hahah. Lots of square jawed meth mouth people another reason I don't trust blow from here.
>>
im in tears, it feels so fucking good again
>>
>>50920033
They sell dxm powder on alibaba for pretty cheap. I think I remember reading somewhere that it's legal up to a certain amount.
>>
>>50922499
That is the most disgusting thing I have ever cared to read. Neck yourself as soon as you can.
>>
File: DStn3WrWkAAMBGY.jpg (57 KB, 1200x675)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
Weeeeeeeeew wowo guys
the
weed
has
started
>>
File: 1549861108243.gif (754 KB, 607x609)
754 KB
754 KB GIF
/drugfeels/ discord 2.0
NO FUCKING NORMIES
/pr5GsJ
>>
File: 187498379582750.jpg (9 KB, 250x187)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
>>50925000
>no normies
>discord

Pick one, normalfag. Quit trying to fragment the thread.
>>
Well, I've done kratom before a long time ago but never got effects from it so I finally decided to order some online and just took a couple grams, lets see if this shit affects me.
>>
>>50925000
Fuck off
>>50925048
Based and redpilled
>>
>>50925085
I've got some kratom coming in the mail, can't wait for it to get here
>>
god i love uppers, it makes feel like a fucking human again
>>
File: king of pills.jpg (186 KB, 703x606)
186 KB
186 KB JPG
so what is a drug that will fix me good and proper ? some might know what im talking about here. weed is kinda cool but expensive if not bought in bulk, acid is very nice but only for like 1/5th of the entire trip, mdma you cant take often. speed is too body heavy for me. so what will satisfy me good and proper ? there has to be something i can really fucking indulge in.
>>
Does Temazepam have any recreational value?

The doc gave me a script for some to help with depression related insomnia.
>>
>>50925422
it really do be like that huh
>>
>>50925422
who needs reasons when you got heroin.
>>
>>50925521
>ywn go to the pub with the skag boys
>>
>>50925153
Too bad it's just a fucking delusion.
>>
The fuck do I find a seller if I dont know anyone
>>
>>50925399
If you want to get "there," it's opiates for me. You might not want to start with the ultra potent shit though. Honestly, the weaker stuff is just as good if you take high doses and smoke pot with it. For example, codeine is weak as fuck on it's own and takes about 120mg (assuming you're opiate-naive) for noticeable recreational effects. With pot however, 70mg is closer to the starting point for euphoria. Also, codeine is OTC in many countries. I'd never recommend you buy drugs with intent to abuse them, however.
>>
>>50925678
>e t lad
hey my dude. always quality from you.
>>
i cant find my fucking benzos guys...
>>
>>50925955
I'm still looking for some mxe I lost one night a few years ago some nights. Best to let it go, a crazy treasure hunt can drive a man insane
>>
>>50925955
You probably misplaced them
in your mouth, before swallowing.
>>
>>50925999
TELL ME HOW TO SWALLOW
>>
No posts from k**i today as far as I can see.
If youre here lurking, I hope you took my advice in the last thread. If you already did, good on you pham.

ik you can do it anon.
keep the doses low and just once or twice a day for now

before too long you will be able to nod again, harder than you could now, and with the knowledge that you arent ruining your life just every time you dose up.
>>
>>50926065
I think you lost your marbles friend
>>
>>50926123
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0RwUKa-XJ6g indeed i have
>>
File: 1545530868866.jpg (64 KB, 640x640)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
ADDYNAUT GANG REPORT IN
>>
>>50926231
GANG ADDY CHOKE ME DADDY
>>
File: DjKQ0jbWwAIq2Tr.jpg (375 KB, 874x1200)
375 KB
375 KB JPG
>>50925991
> Best to let it go, a crazy treasure hunt can drive a man insane
i can already feel myself slipping but i need to press on !!!
>>
File: 1541391722422.jpg (60 KB, 1024x1024)
60 KB
60 KB JPG
>>50926092
I'm lurking
I haven't bumped any so far today
I wanna die so bad
This sucks
>>
>>50925665
Do you think most people here are buying their drugs IRL or something?
>>
File: 1549809015338.jpg (42 KB, 646x595)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
the get-a-job break is looming on the horizon. i dont want the good feelings to go away bots
>>
Going to see psych this week. Happy since I never picked up last meds. What can I say to take me off klonopins? They don't do anything to me anymore. Haven't taken any in over 2 months. Really want a xanax script but dont know how to bring up switching or getting better meds. Weed / vodka tonight as usual.
>>
>>50926296
I'LL LOCK AND COCK YOU SONNY
>>
>>50926324
benzos is gone :(
>>
File: self-doubt.jpg (99 KB, 1008x756)
99 KB
99 KB JPG
>>50926590
Godspeed anon. Have you been on them for a longer time or is it just for anxiety attacks?
>>
File: unnamed.jpg (22 KB, 288x288)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
weedleedee im snoking on the weedleedlleedleweeed my dick is about to snap off help me my address is 123 HELP
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>50926590
tempted to swallow every ativan and edible i have right now so i can forget my life
>>
>>50926621
i only use them when i run out of weed, so it aint that bad. well not benzo withdrawal bad, its still pretty bad.
>>
>>50926649
Oh, fuck. Hope you get through it somehow. Noone around you that could have some? Maybe buy some alc?
>>
File: drain.jpg (183 KB, 640x793)
183 KB
183 KB JPG
>>50915106
I litterally get full OEV's, morphing, tracers, colours everything. on a mere 60ug. its crazy how sensitive i am to acid. i also get really high on a really little amount of weed
>>
>>50924267
doing more coke! fun!!!
>>
File: 36849_yAO6arp3.png (373 KB, 600x600)
373 KB
373 KB PNG
still fiending like a motherfucker, i hate benzos
>>
>>50926231
Reporting. Took some blunt hits and bong rips after a 5mg and am feeling irie.
>>
>>50926412
I didnt follow through on my relatively easy sober day. I got till like 8 pm and since then ive used 50-65mg, 2 beers and .5mg xans. I feel fairly guilty about it.
I know its so much harder for your level of dependence, so you should be proportionally satisfied with your self discipline today. Seriously anon, youre doing awesome.
Im living with a roomate so it would be kind of weird if he finds out. Ive got some visuals rn, I'm just trying not to come out of a nod saying something out loud. (Sometimes I do that, jolt abruplty or yell "Fuck!" if I have scary CEV/dreams.) He's not anti drug, but hes anti heroin so the 'hardest' drug i admitted to using to him was coke.
>tfw noticed typo
>hardest drug I admitted to using to him was come
snarky (you)s avoided lol
its dark in here, the only light is pointed at my face. so at best, if his eyes are open he could see my irregular eyelid movement and immense sleepiness, and me itching periodically. Probably more signs than that. Not the smartest thing ive done. :/

Hey, anon-kun, another piece of advice I learned from experiences relapsing;
if you mess up, i.e. dose up more than you were trying to limit yourself, or re-dosed a couple of times when you promised yourself you wouldn't, or even a day of vinge using, DONT just abort everything right there.
One fuck up is just a single day delay towards getting where you want to be. It should be avoided but if one happens, be sure to keep on track the following day.
I made this mistake once or twice. I was clean for a few days then, then I broke one day and used and didnt even have a good time but the perception of failure seemed to override my will to continue. That was stupid, it would have been very easy to be clean the following day but I didnt cause I felt like I had already broken the rules and that it didnt matter. Fuckin dumb of me in hindsight ree.
>>
File: zona.jpg (1.56 MB, 4272x2848)
1.56 MB
1.56 MB JPG
so i love acid, i really do, but: once the peak fades, it gets unchill for me. i feel self aware in a bad way, very much contrary to what is experienced before. im restless and feel grimy. what do
>>
Anyone ever do Tianeptine (sodium)? I've got 5gs coming in on wednesday. Seems to be pretty moreish from the sound of it, but like phenibut shouldn't have negative sides as long as I can keep from dosing on consecutive days
>>
>>50927336
Get sleep and understand that the feelings are an artificial consequence of various receptors in your brain going back to baseline stimulus levels
>>
File: 1471472880522.png (683 KB, 1920x1080)
683 KB
683 KB PNG
>>50927237
im sorry yo ucouldnt stick to anon
i cant do it aha
gonna do a little bit
desperately need to order more
>>
took 5g of green MD kratom and smoked a joint
work in 8 hours
gotta ask if we get paid weekly or biweekly
>>
>>50912914
>on a month long tolerannce break
>find out that weed wasn't making watashi baka
>watashi wa baka
yokatta
>>
>>50927237
Sobering up a bit but its too high profile to snort snother line, and the ligts are already out so it would only call attention to what I was doing. Not that he would notice or say anything after one time of hearing snorting or getting a glance at my gear, but after repeated occasions he might suspect some drug snorting.
>>50927654
>gonna do a little bit
anon, its not over, you didnt fuck up, youre doing good.
If youre already dosing it, just make sure its just a moderate amount, not enough to get totally stupid and nod for hours, that would just negate your efforts.
Its ok to use this once considering how long you have been on it. A full day of CT is a fine stretch goal but not as an expectation. You made it till almost midnight, which If you were going by what i suggested yesterday, is actually a bit better than that.
You havent failed, you just did what you had to do you you can succeed later.
>im sorry yo ucouldnt stick to anon
(Im assuming yo means you, as in me in this context.) Yeah its my fault really, I didnt put the effort in. I spent a lot of time trying to decide how much H to bring back here and how much to leave behind at home. Assuming I dont visit and get more, I brought 650mg. Considering that i used over 50mg tonight and I'm not even alone, I'm gonna have to cut my doses to 2x a week on average with just a couple bumps.
>i cant do it aha
You can and you are doing it
>desperately need to order more
If you are running out, then yes, you of do unfortunately
Buy enough to get yourself out of your dependence, then when you are back to a healthy use pattern then you could consider getting some more, maybe from TO as a reward for getting heroin back to a fun activity rather than cause you have to. Idk how much you get but dont buy bulk this time. A g at most

What kinds of symptoms are you having, especially before you dosed?
I usually feel pretty sick at that stage.
Maybe get advil and cold meds to help witth symptoms
>>
File: 1522462093553.jpg (374 KB, 1200x1600)
374 KB
374 KB JPG
>>50928136
im gonna get a g from sp due to $ constraints
i feel icky
have an awful runny nose
feel like ive been sick for years
didnt wanna get out of bed
am i actually doing okay?
i feel like im losing my baby
since i cant have my own heroin fills the void
i wanted to be a mom
so bad
>>
>>50927654
Just dont give up anon. You will be so happy when you are able to use for fun again. H loses its magic when you use it all the time, but breaks help it recover.

Idk where your bf is in all this, but if you are serious about fixing this now before its too late then you should probably let him know and ask him to help you.

2 months in is fixable. If you had the will or deliberately CT'd, you would be ok
3 months is a fucking nightmare, at that point
And if you shoot up now, when you are already using dozens of times per week, you are beyond fucked

How much do you have left?
iirc you were using 80mg/day. I really hope thats 40 or less for today

The reason I bring this up is because 3 times i have let myself run out, without even trying to taper off. As the time came to buy more, through lazyness and a desire to get clean, I didnt order any at all on time
So I just ran out
I felt shitty for a long time, like I had a cold, no energy and extra depression
After 2.5-5 days of shite most of the symptoms became weak and I just had a cough and depression
The longest for me was after 5/6 weeks of use but i am 100% sure u can do it after 8
It will FEEL tougher, but if you cant buy H then it WILL work
Its a trade off
Maybe worth considering, idk

>>50928234
>im gonna get a g from sp due to $ constraints
That sounds like a gud plan unless you are thinking of my suggestion above
(it's prb extreme for some, especially if you could score H outside of DNMs)
but it worked for me 3 times

>i feel icky
>runny nose
>feel like ive been sick for years
>didnt wanna get out of bed
You are doing it right, thats very similar to how withdrawal feels for me after 24 hours
The less you dose today, tmw, etc, the less shitty you will feel in the next few and less todal days of feeling bad
>i wanted to be a mom
If you do this right now maybe some day you can adopt
If you wait, maybe not.
If you shoot up, it will never ever happen
>am i doing okay?
Yes, honestly, youre doing fine!
>>
File: 1503323531442.png (228 KB, 708x572)
228 KB
228 KB PNG
>>50924364
True patrcian. I've always thought that MR. Robot ripped off a bit of this track to make their theme. Also if you didn't know that's a bowie sample sample in the beggining.

/kratom gang/ copy that

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Teyy1A_AJso
>>
File: 1545591374527.png (113 KB, 295x229)
113 KB
113 KB PNG
I can't get drunk enough vodka on alone so I took 2.5g of phenibut so hopefully I can passout and forget my problems
Hopefully I can pass the fuck out soon. I'll keep drinking until then
God I hate being an autistic alcoholic NEET
>>
>>50924440
>>50924532
>>50924679
Reminder to cokeheads that one day you could do a line and drop dead even if it's not laced.

https://academic.oup.com/eurheartj/article/31/3/271/479485
>>
>>50928234
>>50928539
I need 2 sleep. I ran out of space in that post.
You are genuinely doing fine for this current stage.
No more dosing tonight and none tomorrow morning or afternoon.

You made the right choice by taking action now, before things are totally out of your control. Its a super hard step to take, now you just have to stick by that choice.

Life sucks as a rule, and the stage you are in is no exceltion. but youll get there.

Find something to distract yourseelf with when you are sober or at least sobring up. Chill with your cats and binge some netflix. In some respects, its a waing game so having some distractions like vidya or netflix can be helpful, just like when you are sick
Think about what your long and short term goals are: being able to enjoy a night of dope on the weekends without anyone even knowing, maybe adopting some day, being healthy along with your bf. Im sure you can mentally fill in some more.
Maybe take melatonin to help w/ sleep tonight.
Just keep at it, no doses today or tmw morning/afternoon.

I may be some relative stranger on 4chan, but the reason trying to help you make the right choices cause is because I have been in situations much like yours before, i know exactly how it feels and what kinds of rationale your brain will give you to take more H.
I can relate to what you are going through but even more important is that from what I know of you and your predicament, you are actually capable of fixing it. And youll be able to use H in a reasonable routine that you still thorougly enjoy.
Im not some stupid orbiting type, i just want to help you out. You seem like a decent person going through tough times, and I want to see you get through it as best you can
>>
File: 1499358916331.png (144 KB, 536x428)
144 KB
144 KB PNG
>>50928746
ty a lot anon
it helps
i always feel like im doing awful
i hope you get lots of really comfy sleep
thank you
>>
>>50927336
I call this the acid blues. I've felt queasy and melancholic with a nagging afterglow reminding me of the things I should fix in my life. Hopefully one day when I trip and everything in my life is in check, the trip and what follows should be nothing but glory.
>>
Rainy night here anons, and just past midnight. Think I might take out the pups for a short walk and eat a few kratom caps. How are my fellow comfy anons doing?
>>
Whats the normal way people go about finding a good market on the darknet?
>>
File: 1549433947207.gif (1.66 MB, 540x603)
1.66 MB
1.66 MB GIF
I usually stay away from everything during my day to day since I can't be smelling or looking like I've done anything when I go home. Except for cigarettes I manage to get away with that. But once every month or so my mates and I get together and have a sesh, we drink and smoke (baccy and weed). Man, that one day every month is the best. Theres something about getting together and just having fun (not in a party way just chilling and getting high) that gets me through life.

Anyway I'm ranting like a fag just thought of this.
>>
>>50928949
Mikey Forrester, google it
>>
>>50928904
what the- it's rainy and just past midnight where I live too.
>>
File: 1543165726602.jpg (689 KB, 1680x938)
689 KB
689 KB JPG
>>50928949
Use any of the top markets on DDW.

>>50928981
I wish I had friends to have a sesh with.
>>
>>50928981
sounds enjoyable, when you can keep it to once a month thing.
>>
File: wdxhZYj.jpg (667 KB, 4032x3024)
667 KB
667 KB JPG
>>50929017
SE burgerland here anon.
>>
>>50929055
south east burgerland as well. Am near a city filled to the brim with negros and has a bridge that looks like that but I think its a lot taller
>>
>>50929117
>filled to the brim with negros
Did a lot of them move there some years ago after their city got flooded?
>>
>>50928981
Honestly this
I prefer chilling with just me and a super close friend, having a coulple PBRs and smoking a joint to anything drugs can offer. Even heroin and DMT I would gladly turn down in favor of chilling with friends.
Also bonus for actually smoking weed w/ friends especially joints and not vaping or edibles. Those are fine in different situations but thers something especially comfy about bonding while passing a joint back and forth
>>
File: 1542169021463.jpg (89 KB, 526x588)
89 KB
89 KB JPG
late night drunk and high thank god I have tomorrow off. what you doing/ listening to? for myself just a little vaporwave/futurefunk.
>>
Last time I did Acid it was with My gf. Sex was amazing. I smoked a blunt a peaked higher. Thing was she tried to commit suicide while I was so high i couldnt function. Now i only do solo trips. Acid has a way of fucking with you if you don't have the right mind set. Which if you follow down that path can permanently cause some psyche damage.
>>
>>50929196
>Did a lot of them move there some years ago after their city got flooded?
uhhhhh idk. I know there was a yellow fever epidemic here a looong time ago that made a lot of white people leave. Also the city was named when everyone was going through an Egyptian obsession phase
>>
Hey there bros, I'm a transplant guy and I'm getting a biopsy in tomorrow at 1. Getting fentynal and valium at once in an iv like I always do before the procedure.

I look forward to it every 6 months, very excited. Wish me the best bros.
>>
>>50929031
Yea we are all pretty good with it. I come from a long line of addicts so I like to pace myself.
>>
>>50929204
Or a bong if you want to go full cone head lmao. Make it a challenge of who can sink it.
>>
>>50929332
Memphis I suppose? Ah well Htown fag here.
>>
>>50929401
Bongs seem p cool but ive never owned one so I never got the hang of it.
For my personal preferance joints work best cause i like to smoke outside at night and look at the stars if possible, and joints are super portable and not only can you carry them outside easily but you can smoke and walk at the same time. Also its easy enough to toss the roach away and even just toss the unfinished j and run from cops or security or angry rich white people when necessary
>>
File: 83937033_0cf1f0468a.jpg (51 KB, 500x400)
51 KB
51 KB JPG
>>50929477
Oh remember my weed noobfag days. I couldn't roll, so I once wasted like a whole nug making shitty join that would never stay lit. Then I tried anything from an apple, to gravity bongs. I once even started freaking out because I was using a pen tip as bowl for my gravity bong and accidentally smoked some plastic. From there I finally got a tiny dab rig, that I mostly use for dabs, but occasionally put a bowl with a screen for herb. Oh well kratom is hitting now and feeling gud frens.
>>
>>50929456
>Memphis I suppose?
yup, not directly in it though.
If by Htown you mean southhaven then I'm like 30 mins away from there
>>
>>50912881
Drunk and high, checking in
>>
>>50929574
Shiiet bartlett nigga here
>>
>>50929574
Whoa, not him, but I'm right across the bridge from Memphis. Weird, man.
>>
>>50929574
No I mean a place that's know for codine and a nig nog making mixtapes while on it back in the 90's.
>>
>>50929594
I'm in bartlett as well. I'm also >>50929332.

>>50929603
I remember talking to some anon from across the memphis bridge a while back in a probably data mining thread.

>>50929617
oh well I'm kind of uninformed on nig activity.
>>
>>50912881
always high on weed, drank alone last night and woke up to vomit all over my bed. all that + antidepressants
>>
>>50929650
>oh well I'm kind of uninformed on nig activity.
It's the space city doode.
>>
Roo i still cant sleep.
I did a lot of travelling, got up early, didnt sleep much last night and had some classes too today so I figured Id be tired but nah all that isnt enough. Just took 12.5mg melatonin, hopefully that works.
>>50928789
Np pham
keep preoccupied, dont stay on r9k its bad for your emotions and could be causing extra reminders of opiates.

Not that its my business but it just occured to me how odd it is that your bf used to force you to use oxy and later to send him pics of each line but despite that somehow he allowed you to get totally addicted using way too often for months. I mean his first stance was extreme, it just seemingly odd from what little i know.
>i always feel like im doing awful
This kind of the thing where the more shitty you feel physically, the more necessary it is to feel it and get it iver with so you can be healthy once more.
And like i said, take some cold or allergy meds that address your symptoms, advil/tylenol for minor pain relief and melatonin and stuff to help sleep and pass the time, theres no reason not to try to minimize the unpleasant withdrawal effects through any means except opiates.
>i hope you get lots of really comfy sleep
The heroin mostly wore off and I dont feel so sleepy. and as if turns out, my roomate sleep talks/yells on rare nights. W/e, i guess im equally annoying in different ways
>thank you
you are welcome. stay levelheaded and determined. You will soon be thanking yourself too.
>>50929559
>oh remember my weed noobfag days
>using kratom
christ anon, why does drugfeels always devolve into oldfag/newfag contestz
Im not a weed noob.
I purchase my pot by the quarter pound. No, not a QO, a QP.
Its not a "oh i remember when I had my first *insert drug name here*" contest. Nobody cares. Most of the regular posters here have used scores of drugs,

its not something to brag about. Its condescending, not endearing.
And in this case, just an incorrect assumption
>>
>>50929297
Fuck I know these feels way too well, the sex was fucking amazing but we kept falling into each other and she started having a bad trip and freaking the fuck out.
>>
>>50929715
>It's the space city doode.
Houston? that being so close to New Orleans would explain you talking about nigger migration due to flooding.
>>
anyone else get mad nausea from DXM? I tried it twice a couple years ago, the first time was a mid 2nd plateau trip for me and I couldn't go more than 30 or so minutes without getting really hot and needing to vomit, couldn't even drink water without heaving. seemed like serotonin syndrome but that might just be me thinking I'm a WebMD doctor. the effects were cool as far as I remember but I'm not sure if the nausea is normal or worth it desu
>>
>>50929719
Nah fren I didn't mean it as taking a jab at you. Just that your mention of joints reminded me of my newfag days when I was new to weed and failed miserable at making joints. The most utility I found for the rice papers I bought from ebay back then, was to bomb some phenibut a few days ago.
>>
>>50929776
I fix this by spacing the doses in two or three parts, and it helps to have pure dxm powder
>>
>>50929773
Exactly friendino. All the bad niggers seem to be refugees from there. The only chill nig nogs I've been friends with came from directly from Africa believe it or not.
>>
>>50929802
I think I tried to space out the dosage, took a couple of those robo gel caps every 5 or 10 minutes until the bottle was gone. I ended up puking out most of the pills after an hour or so lol, I have such easy access to acid that trying to find dxm powder never was a priority for me. any other dissociates you recommend that won't make you throw up?? I just hate the nausea feeling but the high itself is pretty nice
>>
File: DyJFZ-hUUAAWH3N.jpg (221 KB, 1200x1200)
221 KB
221 KB JPG
>>50913019
Opiate+Benz+Cannabis is the best comfy feeling ever. I really want some trams+xans right now...

>>50913736
I had some guy at my work who would sell me some and some leftover pills my sister has that I stole. Also I can't get high off one or two hydros I usually need at least 4 if I want a good feeling.

>>50914007
>$12
Try spending $50-60 for an 8th of trees. $12 is a fucking steal. Heck I usually buy Robocough when it's on sale anywhere from $5-8

>>50914065
Ayyy what plat do you think you got too?

>>50914251
A regular bar is 2mg, take 4mg if you want to be warm and cozy.

>>50918360
DXM is literally the Robot drug.

>>50920081
Yeah Opiates won't induce psychosis well the ones I did at least.

>>50920252
>drug tests
ugh I hate these even when weed is legal here.

>>50920794
>10mg
That's nothing but highschool tier. I recommend a good ol 40mg if it's your first time.

>>50921390
>$10 for a bar
Holy fuck my kid co-worker would sell me yellow 4mg for $4-5. Shit I wish he didn't get fired so I could have bought a lot more from him...

>>50923883
I really want to try adds but have no one who can hook me up sadly. Everyone keeps telling me the stimfaps are godlike.

>>50924922
What you smoke?

>>50925000
I feel like if we were going to make a discord I would have to be the one to make it since I did create these threads.

>>50925665
Best be would be to jokingly ask co-workers. That's what I did and found a kid who sells xans.

>>50927192
I'll take them from you, heh

>>50928904
I really want to go outside and smoke some weed but I think if I wait till wednesday, i'll have the house all to myself so can smoke then.

Reminder solo trippin is the best experience.
>>
File: 1460077872496.png (17 KB, 882x758)
17 KB
17 KB PNG
>why does she have to take so long to message me back.
>>
>>50929854
>I really want to go outside and smoke some weed but I think if I wait till wednesday, i'll have the house all to myself so can smoke then

Make a sploof with some activated charcoal and dryer sheets. Might still stink though. At least is not as bad with dabs. I also use an oil diffuser afterwards.

And as a neet solo tripping is the only way to go friend.
>>
>>50929841
There's arylcyclohexylamines and phenidines. ACHAs are divided between substances more akin to Ketamine and those more to PCP and those in between, I'd say MXE was the middleground. K is short and capable of breakthrough complete dissociation experience, during this you're very incapable of moving about. PCP is more potent lasts longer and is more stimulating which makes you very capable of moving about while feeling nothing
>>
Holy fuck deliriants are fun
>>
File: Dx_HVjlVsAIIH-2.jpg (134 KB, 901x1200)
134 KB
134 KB JPG
>>50929905
I have a flower vape. I could just go walk around the neighborhood while smoking but my dad's friend is staying at our place and I know for a fact he knows how weed smells and don't want him to snitch me out.
Even when I was in college or my first job tripping with people is a fucking chore. I hate it either they freak the fuck out and I have to baby them or they straight up start talking about how their life sucks so bad and ask me how to fix all their problems.
>>
>>50929834
>directly from Africa
lmao literally a pure extract.

I saw in your earlier post you're doing kratom. I'm soon to try that. When/if I do, should I use it sparingly, or is it okay to do it as often as some people do weed.
what are you other memphisfags + nigger next door doing? I was going to do dxm but I have something planned tomorrow and this stuff is polistirex which I haven't tried yet and I don't know how long it will last.
>>
File: 1538793386310.jpg (210 KB, 500x624)
210 KB
210 KB JPG
>>50929854
I would probably sell my grandma for some xans and opiates rn
>>
>>50929989
What does that even mean?
w
>>
>>50929956
Well personally I currently do kratom twice a week and still get pretty pleasant effects. At one point I did it like every other day, about 4-5 times a week and it wasn't as enjoyable then.
>>
>>50929989
I get opiates, but for xan naaah.
>>
>>50929931
They are kooky, takes a special kind of person to enjoy the experience. Most people are scared shitless from the lifelike hallucinations. We are kindred spirits, brujos, shamen
>>
File: 1539578796757.png (77 KB, 1024x682)
77 KB
77 KB PNG
>>50929719
He kinda let his strictness go
He saw me spending almost entire paychecks for oxy
And that I'm bad at being sober
So we compromised
I'm okay with the compromise of taking pics of the scale every time I measure
I don't wanna lose my baby
H is my sweet baby girl
Shes gonna be a wonderful woman one day
I hope you get some sleep!
Missing sleep sucks
>>
>>50930188
>H is my sweet baby girl
I see H more as this perverted, but sexy, sophisticated, alluring older woman that I catch sometimes, cladly-dressed standing in her doorway late at nigh when I'm walking back to my room. She asks me to come in for tea, but I just tell her maybe some other time. That same night I lay in bed by myself, fantasing about her warm embrace. Oh, lady H.
>>
Why kill yourself when you can just do drugs? I'll never understand it.
>>
>>50930455
I'm mostly ok with
>tfw no gf
as long as I have drugs. Afterall sex, cuddling, kissing with a grill only feels nice because when you do that chemicals get released in your nogging. Oh well, seems like all the drug anons have gone to bed. Night fellas.
>>
>>50930488
speedy anon is here major tom
>>
File: 5ll8oo1_1280.png (621 KB, 709x699)
621 KB
621 KB PNG
This anon here >>50862638
It's finally time.
Got a line ready and I am ready to feel comfy
>>
Anyone turn into a sad cunt on heroin?
I feel great and all but kinda sad thinking about how lonely I am
>>
>>50930690
I am the poster below you. Be careful to not get addicted. It will sneak up very subtly. I am not full blown addicted but have noticed myself doing it too often a few times
>>
>>50930706
Thank you anon.
I've made a promise to a friend and am generally scared of physical addiction.
I will really try my best to have discipline.
I don't see myself as having an addictive personality and I'm slightly interested in seeing how I'll handle this
>>
File: asano.jpg (42 KB, 382x381)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
Beginning to feel a little from the 7 or so mg I just snorted
>>
>>50913736

Any major city has junkies and heroin
>>
I feel so social of me but i got noone to talk with. I dont even know what i want to talk about.
>>
File: fucking hell.jpg (434 KB, 2048x2048)
434 KB
434 KB JPG
seems like ill be without drugs for like a week.

WHAT THE FUCK DO.
>>
>>50925408
Its more a hypnotic Benzo high IIRC I havent taken it in like 8 years.
>>
>>50930769
Comfiness is rising I'm on 12 mg now.
Would it be comfy to take a walk? I like to do that on oxy but it has got more energy
>>
>>50930800
Long walks, sleep all day or if you have money get fucking wasted
>>
Trying to not be such a degenerate.
>Take half a bar 2x a week always spaced a couple days apart
>Trying to limit cocaine use to once a week or less
>wish I could just forget about that cunt and move on
>>
>>50930800
Me for triple that amount. dread
>>
This question isn't really for getting high per say more curious as to what the side effects might be, I need to know if it's a bad decision to mix these or not. So I'm on 100mg of paliperidone I take via depo every month, been on it for a few months now and I recently found a sheet of risperidone tabs that I use to have before I was put on paliperidone. Since they're both anti-psychotics would it not be a good idea to mix them both? like would it make me loopy or worsen the condition I have (schizophrenia). I don't know if it could give me some kind of weird side effects and I'm curious if it's a good idea or not
>>
>>50931033
Too comfy will not take a walk. This is good.
Does nicotine go well with H?
>>
Is it true that psychedelics help with autism? they said it at /sci/ now i'm intrigued
>>
>>50931366
it cures mine and i become chad, it really baffles people for a moment before i tell them im on acid-.
>>
>>50931366
yeah I can confirm this, psys allowed me to live a normie life. I became a robot when I stopped psys
>>
>>50918405
>lasts only a few minutes
To others. To have a bad experience where the fractals start to look like hyperbolic prison bars, the machine elves start to phase in and out of your being to steal your memories and emotions. Ten years of this torment later, you're graced with only pain and anxiety as you have a panic attack.
>>
A C I D A U T I S M
>>
fuck muscle relaxants just woke up and can barely keep my eyew open
>>
>new water piece coming in tomorrow
>wisdom teeth coming out tomorrow
>>
just took 10g of green MD kratom
smoked a tiny hit of weed
bout to head into work
>>
>>50932023
What does Kratom even feel like? Don't have much experience with opiates
>>
>>50931399
can't tell if ironic
>>
File: r5n34uo1_1280.png (109 KB, 540x380)
109 KB
109 KB PNG
I really want to go to sleep now on this heroin it made me real tired.
Will I just nod if I give in or will I fall asleep?
>>
>>50932084
it ain't, I was being frank
>>
>>50913051
been fine for me since sunday
>>
>>50932089
And at what point should nausea kick in?
Seems the heroin anons are asleep
>>
>>50932094
what drug did you use? also in what dosages? can you elaborate on how it made you a normie?
>>
>>50923333
When I do addys I binge them, Like 180 mg over the course of an evening or so. Holy shit does it turn me into a lewd mess.
>>
>>50932210
Weed(made teens confuse my autism for just being high and "cool"), lsd, magic mushrooms, ayahuasca, yopo, 2c-b, psychedelics activate my blocked amygdala and allow me to have natural intuitive eye contact
>>
File: 1527176850596.gif (1.86 MB, 480x270)
1.86 MB
1.86 MB GIF
>come back from home beaten down every day
>mechanically go for my stash of the good ol' marriage-ew-ana to at least relax a little
>come home one day, go for stash
>nothing there
>mfw I smoked the supply I was going to try make last a whole month in a single weekend and my dealer just got arrested
>>
>>50932089
You can easily just fall asleep on heroin. Just depends on how tired you were before you dosed and how big of a dose you took. Also ROA.

>>50932208
I never really got nausea from heroin unless I smoke too many cigarettes after dosing, which is easy to do. If i straight up did too much H, I'd get nauseous in minutes as I usually shot it up when I did it.
>>
>>50932386
I may be free from the nausea then, oxy does not make me nauseous except for one time when I bumped all day, I'm about to smoke a cig but do you think I'll get nauseous from just one?
>>
>>50932447
Nah. Unless you normally don't smoke, then in that case, it may make you nauseous. I'd feel fine after the first cig, then light another a couple minutes later, feel ok but get that feeling and by the third cig in an hour i'd get nauseous and vomit. Wouldn't hurt at all though because lol ur on heroin.

I used to do half a brick a day so my tolerance was up there.
>>
>>50932299
buy it online you silly prick
>>
Well that kratom I took yesterday didn't do shit even though I took twice the amount the place I ordered from suggested starting with
>>
>>50931366
I wish they did, psychedelics aren't life changing for me like a lot of people claim, fortunuately though I didn't get into them knowing that so I'm fine with just seeing them as a fun time
Gonna take 200ug of acid tomorrow probably
>>
File: sickboy.jpg (72 KB, 1280x720)
72 KB
72 KB JPG
>>50930384
HEROINS GOT A GREAT FOOKIN PERSONALITY
>>
>>50933001
Especially when laced with fent
>>
>>50933001
NIGHTCLUBBING
>>
guys my only friend came through and brought me some weed to ease my dry spell, this is so nice
>>
>>50919497
sauce, anon? reverse image aint working.
>>
>>50932978
>Gonna take 200ug
120ug ought to be enough, without a tolerance.
>>
File: 1546362299261.jpg (250 KB, 1348x1116)
250 KB
250 KB JPG
I really want to eat my last edible but then I won't have any weed to get comfy with this weekend
>>
>>50933650
Eat the whole bag mang
>>
Started my day with a 30mg line. This is not a good precident
>>50929799
Ah ok thats cool pham, i misread your post then.
Theres been a lot of competitive and outwarrly aggressive posters in these threads lately. That shit gives off bad vibes when the threards should be comfy or sometimes sad or informative
>>50930188
>I'm okay with the compromise of taking pics of the scale every time I measure
I guess it doesnt hurt but its not actually stopping you from getting super addicted.
>I don't wanna lose my baby
>H is my sweet baby girl
I know this feel far too much. I dont want to lose her either. Thankfully I have a ways to go before i catch up to you and I am forced lose my girl again.
To me her name is Heather. Its from a comfy song i found around the time me and H got to know each other well.
>Shes gonna be a wonderful woman one day
Well, i disagree but i get the sentiment. imo if you spend enough time with H to raise her fully, she will either steal everything from you or kill you.
Best to give her up after a vpuple of yeare and just see her for visits once in a while
>I hope you get some sleep!
>Missing sleep sucks!-
I got some eventually, prb 7 hours but i needed more. Would've had 5 if it werent for H knocking me out this morning. Its ok tho, i can sleep in tmw too.
>>
can I grind up shrooms then put them in a bottle of water then just drink the water? does water degrade shrooms in the same way it does LSD?
>>
>>50933812
I'd advise making tea on them instead. There are recipes everywhere. Not making any guarantees on the taste though
>>
>>50933867
don't like tea that's why I'm leaning towards water, could always use a shot glass of water then just down it in one
>>
File: rnNm1YG.gif (1.67 MB, 800x800)
1.67 MB
1.67 MB GIF
so... 2 days ago i had a INTENSE hot dream about me and a former classmate, havent seen or heard of her for like 5 years, and i shit you not, today i friggin meet her at some store where she works. does the universe/one god want me to hit dat puss ? this is a genuine question.
>>
>>50930698
Sometimes. A lot of the time. Even then, sometimes its a good sad, like alcohol can be at times. Some of the saddness feels good to reveal and let go of.

>>50930690
Anon I know you probably felt amazing today.
Now youve tasted the forbidden fruit. You cant go back to the innocence of not knowing that taste.
Do not use tomorrow. Imo that is super important. Starting off setting a precedent for once daily use is a recipie for disaster.
Like the other anon, addiction is sneaky.
t. A few days into my 4th heroin bendet after relapse #4
>>50932007
Dude, forget your weed. I got my wisdom teeth out 6 weeks ago and they gave me 2 weeks worth of vicodin in a script (which lasted 3 days) and during the procedure they gave me ativan, N2O and fentanyl.
So much more fun than weed.
>>
>>50933812
Shroom tea is slightly more platable, recommend you don't bring the water above 180 as it starts to degrade psilocybin.
>>
GROUND CONTROL TO MAJOR TOM
TAKE YOUR ADDY PILLS
AND PUT YOUR HELMET ON
>>
>>50913282
Dumbass, all weed increases heartrate
>>
>>50934063
God Addy is so addictive. I had a friend who would sell me his vyvanse script.
>>
>>50934089
He was looking for an aneurysm i guess.
>>
Ugh I havent DNMd in 2 years now, just been sticking to weed. Is dream the best bet these days? I just want some acid/2cb damnit
>>
>>50934143
I mean he was dumb for thinking only sativas increase heartrate. Some people genuinely think indica = benzo and sativa = coke effects
>>
>>50934063
BASED ADDY poster
>>
>>50931346
How was it? Are you able to not redose today or tommorow? Am wondering because I've ordered H myself for the first time. Not sure if I want the hype to be real or not.
>>
is it a good idea to buy drugs off the internet?
>>
>>50934345
No. But if you're gonna anyway, look up "DNM".
>>
>>50934345
Good way to get the police to arrest you. Orginonon
>>
File: 1375275695238.jpg (98 KB, 504x470)
98 KB
98 KB JPG
>dm will never be online again and i have to go back to buying laced drugs from niggers in dark alleyways who make fun of me for twice the price that i would pay for pure stuff on dm
time to kms
>>
>>50934533
>Niggers in dark alleyways who make fun of me for twice the price

I hate how relatable this is
>>
>>50934533
DM is up, it's just really unstable. Try to get in like 3-5 times a day, wait it out or switch to an other market.
>>
>>50933907
same have happen to me, is so fucking weird. Maybe you were just dreaming and the memory change after you saw her into her?
>>
File: 1874895779665.jpg (20 KB, 418x359)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
>Love getting high
>Hate rolling joints and smoking tastes disgusting
>Hate baking and eating edibles which always taste disgusting
Anyone else know this feel? Should I try vaping?
>>
>>50935009
try a bong. the water will make the smoke less harsh for you and imo gets me higher than a joint for less weed, and you dont have to deal with rolling. doesnt even have to be a crazy bong with all sorts of percolators and shit either,
>>
File: q2h0o1_1280.jpg (339 KB, 1116x1220)
339 KB
339 KB JPG
>>50934000
I felt quite amazing yes, even took a walk after a while after stopping the redosing and everything felt so nice. Met up with a friend and I was much more confident and social than usual though my speech was slightly slurred.
I'll skip tomorrow, you have my word. I'll do either thursday or friday again and then take a 2 week break at least.
>>50934323
It was great and all that but it didn't feel as addictive as I was expecting. I've tried most other opiates/oids so I'm not new to the experience and I've always had discipline in my drug use. I'd put the addictiveness slightly higher than oxy which is not too bad. I couldn't completely forget my worries even at my highest point which makes it less useful as an escape for me. In conclusion, it doesn't feel like a substance I'll have trouble controlling. Then again the addiction is supposedly sneaky and may take a long time, only time will tell. Easily the best opioid
>>
>>50933569
This'll be my 5th time doing acid though
>>
>>50935059
The effects have mostly worn off by now but I'm left with a strong residual sleepiness, I can barely stay awake. This normal after H?
>>
File: 1314593_1280x720.jpg (165 KB, 1280x720)
165 KB
165 KB JPG
I promise you if you shoot heroin your life will never be the same, even if you get clean.

abandon all hope, ye who enter
>>
>>50935059
>I felt quite amazing yes, even took a walk after a while after stopping the redosing and everything felt so nice. Met up with a friend and I was much more
confident and social than usual though my speech was slightly slurred.
Trust me, however much you realize you looked fucked up, it was 2 or 3 times more obvious than you thought you were.
>I'll skip tomorrow, you have my word. I'll do either thursday or friday again and then take a 2 week break at least
Solif plan as long as you stick to it. You can, it just takes determination and self awareness.
Your brain will do all sorts of mentsl gymnastics to convince you that using H is the logical thing to do. You have to be able to recognize when this is happening so that you dont confuse it with the rational plans that you have now: waiting about 2 weeks between using.

It's almost exactly the same as the first plan I had. I felt totay sure I could and would.
But instead, I used every day for all of those 2 weeks.
I did the math for how often I have chosen not to use H when I had some. Its less than 10% of those days that I chose not to use. All other days that I didnt use are just times when I had no heroin

Actually, thinking it over. I think it would be better the longer you wait before your second dose
More than 48 hours is better. Maybe wait 4+ days. Im not even gonna add "if you can" at the end because at this stage you absolutely can.

Your first wave of mental gymnastics after using the second time after waiting 2 days will be:
>"ok, today went well (referring 2 days from now) and I'm not addicted yet. Why dont I just use again in another 48 hours? I still wont be addicted then"
But that is total opiate nonsense not real logic.

make smart choices pham

>>50935289
>strong residual sleepiness
this isnt just sleepiness but actually lingering effects. If you just sit in a comfy position and dont really forus hard on anything you will likely feel much more comfy than you normally would.
>>
>>50935510
Never be the same in a good or bad way?
>>
>>50935599
bad, anon, pretty bad.
>>
File: O06YhoG[1].jpg (114 KB, 854x859)
114 KB
114 KB JPG
>the only friend left me because i do drugs
>to cope i take more drugs
am i doing something wrong?
>>
File: 6970-14544-7599.jpg (106 KB, 600x614)
106 KB
106 KB JPG
>>50935510
Can I still snort heroin once and be fine?
>>
File: apu_butterfly.jpg (74 KB, 867x685)
74 KB
74 KB JPG
>>50935574
>it was 2 or 3 times more obvious than you thought
I won't argue against that, it's fully possible. My friend knows about my habits and didn't comment much on it.

I have a strong determination at the moment and I'm convinced I'll follow through on my plan.

You're very good to have around and I appreciate that you're looking out for fellow users. A lot of what you say would otherwise have to be learned through experience which is less than optimal. I'll try to analyze the choices I make and not underestimate the substance.

>sit in a comfy position and dont really focus hard
I'd fall asleep in a minute but I still need to make some dinner
>>
>>50935643
Depends on the drug, friend
>>
SPEED IS THE DRUUUUUUUUG
>>
File: ADD.jpg (275 KB, 1536x2048)
275 KB
275 KB JPG
>>50935873
did someone say

S P E E D
>>
>>50936026
Lines m8, im a focking rocket lad
>>
File: large.jpg (74 KB, 500x549)
74 KB
74 KB JPG
>>50933801
Shes harper
I love her a lot
It's okay if she steals from me
She'll always be my baby
I just don't want her to leave
This sucks
>>
>>50935574
>>50935780
Welp, checked my pupils and they're no less constricted. Oxy would have worn off at this point
>>
>>50936048
One final line before i gonna enjoy some beer to chill down
>>
>>50936026
i'm legit jealous
how much does that all cost?
>>
>>50935873
I just swallowed 10mg of meth, time to finish this essay
>>
>>50936425
not my picture, I post it from time to time because it looks nice

if insurance covers it, $0. If not goodrx says out of pocket price for 30x 30mg XRs is $60.

I get a bottle of adderall IR from the pharmacy each month for $0 but it wouldn't cost much either even if I had no insurance. Doesn't look as aesthetic as those capsules though.
>>
>>50936436
Ground control to Major Tom
Godspeed anon.
>>
>>50933881
You could also make chocolate.
>>
File: 1549494203484.jpg (266 KB, 1000x649)
266 KB
266 KB JPG
just chugged 200 grams of pst with barely any tolerance orgasm body feeling here i come, should i mix weed?
>>
>>50936483
i think i saw one of the Speed pills for 20 dollars or so each in the dark net
>>
>>50935009
dab carts, weed tastes gross carts are so convient
>>
File: download20190203204727.png (205 KB, 600x600)
205 KB
205 KB PNG
Does weed ruin an opiate high?
>>
>>50936633
vaping tastes weird too and can have bad chemicals in it like pesticides, anon should do what someone else said and get a bong
>>
What is a Kratom high like?
>>
>>50936597
That's the dumb person tax. Even if you're an American with no health insurance it almost always makes more sense to pay for doctor visits and generic prescriptions.
>>
>>50936746
a scuffed opiate high, and you feel very nauseous, it also tastes absolutely disgusting if you have a tolerance and need to wash 30 grams down yikes
>>
my oneitis went to rebhab and im such an orbiter that i copied them and quit too, but i dont feel any better than i did back when i was an addict
>>
>>50936764
What's the point then? Sounds fucking shit
>>
>>50936746
I wouldn't know, I have yet to get any effects off of kratom no matter where I order the stuff from
>>
>>50936775
Did you feel better while an addict? If not, at least you have more money now. If so, get the fuck back on it
>>
Thoughts on nicotine? I get mine from blunts and an e-cigarette, plus the occasional puff on a Marlboro or American Spirit. Gives a little euphoria but gets harsh and old after awhile. Trying to cut down on my intake. Was wondering what other anons have experienced with nicotine
>>
>>50937286
Nicotine is a fucking shit drug. Not worth it as vaping or cigarettes. Plus its hell to quit.
>>
>>50935510
My life could use a change of pace anyways
>>
>tfw can't even look at dream listings to enjoy my future order fantasies

just wanna read about strains and pretend I have something to look forward to in life
>>
>>50935833
it's fucking codeine
i don't know why she makes such a big deal out of it
>>50937286
been smoking since middle school
not worth it desu
>>
>>50937323
I find nicotine surprisingly easy to go without. I have weed, adderall, the occasional bit of cough syrup, and soon kratom to use, so I can juggle them around to fill the time I'd otherwise spend smoking.

Although nicotine is a nice bonus to buzzes derived from the aforementioned substances, I'd agree that it's not the best
>>
>>50937286
Never had much experience with nicotine up until this year when I bought a novo (refillable pod vape) just for fun, also have been trying out snus (smokless, spitless tobacco). A really strong nicotine buzz can feel nice but the effects last so short and tolerance builds up so quickly that it's not really worth getting into.
>>
File: 9.png (267 KB, 500x375)
267 KB
267 KB PNG
>>50912881
i just took some kratom and watched some evangelion in bliss
>>
>>50937395
Absolutely right about the short effects and quick tolerance build-up. You end up going through pods fast because the buzz you get from a puff is really so minimal. Been there. I'd take any other drug any day, nicotine is a level 1 crook
>>
>>50937364
Well, in that case. Enjoy it, but where i live its definitely not worth the price. I smoked before but quitted because it just wasnt worth it, fucking gained 10 kg on quitting to lel..
>>
>>50937364
>I find nicotine surprisingly easy to go without
same
I have a pack of cigarettes in my laptop bag, that i just don't feel like smoking anytime soon, I've smoked daily for a month or so and then quit cold turkey a few times.

I'd like to think that this is a indication that I don't get addicted to substances easily, but I probably would be a hopeless addict if I smoked a shitton. I just don't find it appealing enough to do so.
>>
>>50937460
>10 kg
European? Good on you for quitting, I've always heard it's hell to get through.
>>
>>50937479
That's pretty impressive. I don't know whether to call it self-discipline or biological fortune
>>
>>50937479
It takes at least a year of daily smoking to get hooked. When you get into the habit of smoking at certain times that's when you're fucked
>>
>>50937424
What kind anon? I'm here with a weed buzz bumping some LEGENDARY reggae. Feels great.
>>
>>50937507
indeed eurofag, thanks man. It was hell, in the way i ate like a fucking pig. But i had only smoked for 3-4 years. Those who quit after 20-30 i dont even want to imagine.
>>
>>50937587
Did smoking incite cravings for you? I've never heard of nicotine consumption and overeating having a correlation, but in all fairness I haven't done much research
>>
>>50937657
That's pretty common for smokers when they quit, since nicotine is a pretty strong appetite suppressant nicotine addicts will eat considerably less. Then when they quit, their appetite skyrockets back to normal and may be hard to handle.
>>
>>50937657
When I quit smoking I get really fucking hungry. Everyone says smoking gets rid of your appetite but it's just a thing people say
>>
>>50937657
This>>50937750
I remember my cousin stopped, gained 25 kg. I see myself lucky since we seems to have some fatty genetics.
>>
>>50937761
>>50937750
Okay, turns out I was reading things wrong. Thanks y'all for clarifying. I'm 5'5 120 lbs, so I guess I'd benefit handsomely from a craving were I to quit. Not to mention that adderall can diminish appetite, but hopefully the weed should counteract this somewhat.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=78oBGLa8U6s

Post music you buzz to, drugbros. High and jamming this on repeat.
>>
File: think in german.png (1.25 MB, 1438x1071)
1.25 MB
1.25 MB PNG
>>50937559
Red Indo, I also have some baggies with Green Malay and White Horn. A local head shop has some pretty good stuff that I buy since it's pretty fucking inconvenient to order it online anymore.
>>
>>50937910
I'm in a legal state and I ordered some white horn from a local shop, should get here soon and I'm anticipating it pretty hard. I really need a stimulant other than adderall and I'm hoping this'll be it.
>>
>>50937880
https://youtu.be/-Nh5CapYICg
>>
File: 1538672510644.jpg (363 KB, 630x1200)
363 KB
363 KB JPG
>barely have any heroin left
>stuff i ordered may not arrive til friday
this is a very bad feel friends
>>
>>50938101
What's heroin like? Are you addicted?
>>
Alright, this is the last fucking chance I'm giving kratom. The order I placed was for a variety pack so after trying a couple grams of two of the bags last night and this morning, I dumped the entire contents of the 'premium bali' bag into a shaker with some milk and chocolate protein powder. It made a shake that was actually pretty palatable, considering there's probably up to 10g of kratom in there. If this doesn't work, then I must be immune to kratom or something. I was hoping it would be different since I'd ordered online now instead of buying from a head shop, but it was pretty much the same.
>>
>>50937953
kratom is illegal in ri and i still was able to ship 250 g from herbal-salvation to my dorm kek.
>>
>>50938009
A true classic, King Yellow is the best. Also love Purpleman, another albino DJ but highly underrated https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vJ-nU_FmLg

>>50938101
Stay strong, let the anticipation of getting something keep you happy and energized until. Maybe practice doing something with your hands to keep them busy and not using.
>>
>>50938147
Head shops are really dodgy. I'm lucky to have one that takes kratom sourcing seriously though.

Since you're ordering online, I've heard IndoLeaf is really good.
>>
File: 1542782014777.png (152 KB, 360x360)
152 KB
152 KB PNG
Drank some poppy pod tea, listening to japanese shoegaze and imagining a life with my waifu.
>>
>>50937953
Kratom sucks, just feels like really weak ket
>>
>>50938181
Why does your waifu have painted seashells glued to her temples?
>>
File: 1536426068615.jpg (445 KB, 1280x1912)
445 KB
445 KB JPG
>>50938137
imagine the warmest, safest, and happiest youve been
its a soft, thick blanket in the winter when the wind comes through the windows a little too much
its the hug from your parents you always wanted
heroins the sleepover with your best friend when nothing mattered, and theres no school tomorrow
its the feeling you got when your crush talked to you in elementary school
i miss it already
im a bit addicted desu
>>50938164
im trying but on top of running out everything else is going to shit
just wanna feel nice again
>>
>>50938194
The reason I like kratom is that it gives you a nice euphoria without making you fucked up though. My biggest complaint with it is the price, not the actual effects.
>>
>>50938178
I ordered from purkratom which is supposedly one of the top sites, so if this doesn't work I doubt the problem is just bunk kratom like people told me when I tried head shop kratom over a year ago
>>
>>50938147
Hope it works out for you. I've heard some negative reviews on kratom about issues like this; if you're doing it too frequently, maybe a tolerance break is due. But then again, my window into the circumstances is narrow.

Also, which is preferable, buying online or from a shop? Folks seem to have differing opinions on the matter (like shop kratom being too weak)
>>
>>50938209
Do you shoot it up? Smoke it?
>>
>>50938225
There is no simple answer to which is preferable. It entirely depends on the shop or the site or even just the batch that you happen to get.
>>
>>50938207
She is hip and chic.
>>
>>50938225
I don't have tolerance because I don't do kratom because it doesn't work for me. But if you wanna try kratom, no reason not to order online
>>
>>50938219
Huh. I don't get euphoria, just the monged out shitty effects of weed. Then again I don't get euphoria from any drug apart from mdma
>>
>>50938259
How much do you take? I didn't know so many people felt nothing from kratom. I only have to take 2-4 teaspoons to get a nice buzz.
>>
>>50938259
opiates? (unoriginal)
>>
>>50938209
>imagine the warmest, safest, and happiest youve been
>its a soft, thick blanket in the winter when the wind comes through the windows a little too much
>its the hug from your parents you always wanted
>heroins the sleepover with your best friend when nothing mattered, and theres no school tomorrow
>its the feeling you got when your crush talked to you in elementary school
>i miss it already
>im a bit addicted desu

Shit. Doesn't scare me as much as crack cocaine though. If there is any one drug I'll steer clear from it's that. The high is so good and the downsides so bad it scares the fucking shit out of me
>>
>>50938177
We've hit the bump limit drugbros
>>
File: 1540247864111.jpg (371 KB, 2081x2440)
371 KB
371 KB JPG
>>50938229
i sniff it
will probably shoot in the near future
when i had some left id sniff 25-40mg at morning, in the afternoon, and at night
its getting to the point where itd be easier to shoot
have another gram on the wayill buy more after it arrives
>>50938290
h is my baby
i love it with my all my heart
>>
>>50938282
I've heard there is a barrier that once you cross the more you do just amplifies the negative effects rather than the positive. I take about 8gs
>>50938287
Methamphetamine
>>
>>50918990
I wait 1 week and still haven't fried my self yet after 10+ times so take that how you will.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.